Blood Bowl Chaos Edition

bestbitter

The game is a lot of fun and they fixed quite a few bugs and issues over the various releases. MY beef was that I thought the tutorial was junk. For such a complex game I needed more and better information. I thought the learning curve was steep but you already know the game and the premise so you might not have problems there at all.

I just wish they'd put out a new game with new graphics instead of trying to charge people for what is essentially an expansion pack and a rather limited one.

I like Dungeonbowl but it's just too crazy, I much prefer Blood Bowl. I'd like a real sequel sometime instead of these repackaged releases but whatever.

I got the legendary one, ( with the 20 teams) and i really don't see the need to get this one as well as its basically the same game, only with 3 more teams ( which are just variations on existing teams) and a new stadium to play in ( which doesn't have any impact on the game other than aesthetics) and really, that isn't enough to spend money on, even with a discount for owning the previous version.

I had the original version, and was in a league with bestbitter, dww and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

I'm presuming that leagues all have to be on the same version (basic/legendary/chaos). Since I didn't buy legendary, if there's enough interest I'd upgrade to chaos.

Archived