Hulu question/advice

fusionfreak

I just recently did the free trial for hulu and I love it. It has all the shows I watch plus I also have netflix so I can see anything I want between the two. The only thing I don't have covered is the News. I watch Fox News and was wondering if there is any way to get Fox News Channel with hulu or if there is another way?

Thanks.

Are you using your computer or a TV streaming device (like a Roku box?) I know there are Roku channels for most of the cable news networks, not all of them are livestreams though. News Corp. is also a part owner/investor of Hulu (with NBC Universal and Disney-ABC) so you should be able to find both Fox News and Fox Business content through them.

Are you using your computer or a TV streaming device (like a Roku box?) I know there are Roku channels for most of the cable news networks, not all of them are livestreams though. News Corp. is also a part owner/investor of Hulu (with NBC Universal and Disney-ABC) so you should be able to find both Fox News and Fox Business content through them.

Thanks for the help.

I'm using xbox 360 for the tv upstairs. I need a device to use the one downstairs. If I use a Roku box can I get fox news content that way?

I just recently did the free trial for hulu and I love it. It has all the shows I watch plus I also have netflix so I can see anything I want between the two. The only thing I don't have covered is the News. I watch Fox News and was wondering if there is any way to get Fox News Channel with hulu or if there is another way?

Thanks.

Other than a streaming website, I don't think so. FNC is not on Hulu to my knowledge and it doesn't broadcast over the air for free either. At least not in my area.

I have an HD TV with an antenna and no cable hooked up to it, it picks up all the local stations plus stuff like Palladia and some bizarre NBC Sports channel that isn't even on my Comcast lol. But no Fox News Channel.

I got my Roku device. It has an option of adding channels, one of which was fox news. I think it is free to because I set my account to ask for my pin# if a channel was added that cost money. Anyway, its cool cause it just gives the segments to watch and it comes out soon after the show airs. I'm very happy with the combo of netflix, hulu plus and roku comes with other channels. I'm glad to be giving up cable soon. This is both cheaper and much more conveinent. Unless your a TV freak that has to see a show the moment in comes out then I recomend this.

Thanks for the advice.

Other than a streaming website, I don't think so. FNC is not on Hulu to my knowledge and it doesn't broadcast over the air for free either. At least not in my area.

I have an HD TV with an antenna and no cable hooked up to it, it picks up all the local stations plus stuff like Palladia and some bizarre NBC Sports channel that isn't even on my Comcast lol. But no Fox News Channel.

I just want to go off topic a bit after reading this. I live in Rhode Island and before they made the conversion over to digital, I used to get all sorts of weird stations with an antenna. On a clear night I could get the game that used to broadcast the Yankees games (I think it was channel 11.), I could get a station from Bangor, Maine. Just all sorts of odd channels.

Heck I used to watch Memphis wrestling (Which was very bad.) back then. Now there is only one non-cable television in my house and even with the antenna it picks up nothing.

Archived