The Road To Glory Challenge

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/AWE.jpg

Funds: from 12,293 to 114,134

Popularity: from 11 to 26

Prestige: 33 (I didn't record this last time)

Momentum: 56 (This either)

No Nonsense Harrison Hash and Tom Gilmore

The Predators Lobo Solitario and Snap Dragon

Psychedelic Psychos Joey Poison and Whippy the Clown

The Mat Warriors Deano Machino and Henry Bennet

The Upstarts Konrad Muldoon and Troy Tornado

Revolution X Canadian Superstar II and Lucas Hale (Great Chemistry)

The Shadow Alliance Shawn Chase and William Fletcher (Great Chemistry)

High Octane Craig Green and Johnny Highspot

Tag Teams

Jan-Jul

The New Wave guide and Scout

The Young Guns Harry Allen and Steve Gumble

Aug-Dec

Foxes in the Henhouse Flying Jimmy Fox and Fox Mask

The Biggz Boyz Bart Biggz and Brett Biggz

The Maryland Alliance Brady Prince and Buck Graham

Youth Energy Lee Rivera and Shane Nelson

1998 begins with a bang after their first show AWE rasies from local to small and beats out all the other Tri-State promotions winning the Regional Battle, which becomes a trend beating out RPW, PPPW, NYCW and XFW every single month of the year propelling their momentum and prestige. That said in October Hostilities with XWF and RPW began becasue they got tired of me whupping their ass.

Two teams are added for a trial basis, The New Wave and The Young Guns get a seen appearance deal that will see them through the season Finalle in July, Red, White and Black & Blue. After those two teams departed four more teams came to town The Maryland Alliance, The Biggz Boyz, Youth Energy and Foxes in the Henhouse (Fox Mask and Flying Jimmy Foxx). There year long contracts will see them through to nex years season finale.

Over the course of the year Deano Machine has become fast friends with Snap Dragon, Whippy the Clown and Canadian Superstar II have hit it off, and even though he's on a trial basis Flying Jimmy Foxx and the Clown prince have been laughing it up as well. On the heels of a faile drug test and a heart to heart talk with me, Craig Green has not only cleaned up his act but declared his loyalty to me, and due to my end of year roll Henry Bennett is also a Lobo Solitario guy. As a side note Shawn Chase also kicked his habit leaving Konrad Muldoon the only drug user (soft) on the roster.

The AWE Dynamic duo title was introduced and a tournament started. 8 tams started in January and in March The Psychedelic Psychos beat the Mat Warriors to become the inaugural champions. The mat Warriors challenge again and lost before working their way back up in a four team challenge to get another shot at the title at Red, White and Black & Blue.

In the AWE Inspired title picture Snap Dragon gets his shot at Tom Gilmore and draws once, then both men beat the holy hell out of each other and the ref calls for a double stoppage Followed by an awesome ladder match where Gilmore retains the title mean while their tag partners Lobo Solitario and Harrison Has trade back and forth a win. Then for two shows No Nonsense and The Predators take some tag team wins before meeting up for a draw and then a finally 4 man ladder match at Red, White and Black 7 Blue with Gilmore retaining again.

The second half of the year opens with the Subway Series which saw three 4 vs 4 elimination style matches (as will be the case from now on all multi man elimination matches), High Octane and The Shadow Alliance beat 2 of the new teams and Revolution X and The Upstarts beat the other two. With the big match being No Nonsense and The Predators beating The Psychedelic Psychos and their constant rivals for the AWE Dynamic Duo titles The Mat Warriors. This led into the beginning of the tournament for the King of Queens trophy 16 men 8 matches at Escape From Staten Island with the 8 men from the main event coming out victorious. Helloween in October saw the four contenders for the title at Red, White and Black & Blue reemerge as the major players, with Lobo and Snap getting wins over Whippy and Joey which would foreshadow things to come. Finally at King of Queens in November tag partners Harrison Has and Tom Gilmore took semi final wins and then with the stipulation that if the champ won he wouldn't have to defend his title Gilmore and Hash fought it out with Harrison becoming the second King of Queens title holder, beating Gilmore in the AWE match of the year. King of Queens also saw The Psychedelic Psychos drop the AWE Dynamic Duo title sto the Mat Warriors. The final show of the year saw tag wins for Revolution X, The Upstarts, The Mat Warriors, The Psychedelic Psychos and The Predators and Tom Gilmore retaining his title against partner Harrison Hash.

Jan Rumble in the Bronx (70)

Feb Bright Lights, Big City (72)

Mar Brooklyn Brawl (66)

Apr Crosstown Crush (63)

Mar Manhattan Madness (59)

Jun Bowery Beatdown (68)

Jul Red, White and Black & Blue (71) Season Finale

Aug Subway Series (63)

Sep Escape From Staten Island (66)

Oct Helloween (72)

Nov King of Queens (75)

Dec Trouble In Times Square (74)

Lobo Solitario

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/MPWF/LoboSolitario_zps8cf45920.jpg

Stats January 1999

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/LoboJan99_zpsb428025b.jpg

1998 Roll: "Making Movies" You are unavailable for events for one month due to a role in a small movie (within the next 3 months you must pick 28 days during which you make no appearances for your company.). Gain +5 Star Quality.

1999 Roll: "Trusted Companion" You gain the Loyalty of one of your roster (random roll from the list of your current roster).

And Lobo Solitario's popularity has grown to 57 and spilling over from the tri-state into the surrounding areas. For 2 years in he's a pretty well known guy average match rating of 63, lowest a 47 against Craig Green and highest an 80 against Tom Gilmore.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of 2019:

I have really hit the jackpot with my guy:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/Badcollin/Hawke2020_zpsd2fe4117.jpg

Needless to say I have been having some great matches and i'm up to 101 in the Power 500.

2019 was a huge year for the new ROF, we hit cult and signed the best British wrestlers to written deals. Money was a worry when we lost $200,000 in the first month of cult but I ran nine shows in December and we made $90,000.

The title got bounced around a bit. Merle lost the title to Harry Wilson in June, Harry turned out to be a dick so he jobbed the belt to Ivan Ivanoff in November. At some point i'll take it but I need National popularity before I do.

I am LDN (london) champion and we have three titles of at least A prestige, they are; ROF title, LDN title and the end of year Sole Survivor tournament.

Top Five Matches:

1. Arutha Hawke over Merle O'Curle - A - (Helloween 2019)

2. Merle O'Curle over Harry Wilson - A - (Never Say Die 2019)

3. Merle O'Curle over Arutha Hawke - A - (Sole Survivor 2019)

4. Merle O'Curle over Harry Wilson - B+ - (Brit Fest 2019)

5. Arutha Hawke over The Grappler - B+ - (London Brawling IV Dec 2019)

This years roll:

38. “It’s Not Arrogance If You Can Back It Up” You’ve spent too much time hanging out in the heel locker-room. You can choose to add 20 points to your Cocky Performance rating OR use a random number generator to score between 0 and 50, adding the number to your Cocky Performance rating.

• 2 weeks later...

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/AWE.jpg

Funds: from 114,134 to 375,131

Popularity: from 26 to 46

Prestige: from 33 to 54

Momentum: from 56 to 87

No Nonsense Harrison Hash and Tom Gilmore

The Predators Lobo Solitario and Snap Dragon

Psychedelic Psychos Joey Poison and Whippy the Clown

The Mat Warriors Deano Machino and Henry Bennet

The Upstarts Konrad Muldoon and Troy Tornado

Revolution X Canadian Superstar II and Lucas Hale (Great Chemistry)

The Shadow Alliance Shawn Chase and William Fletcher (Great Chemistry)

High Octane Craig Green and Johnny Highspot

Tag Teams

Jan-Jul

Foxes in the Henhouse Flying Jimmy Fox and Fox Mask

The Biggz Boyz Bart Biggz and Brett Biggz

The Maryland Alliance Brady Prince and Buck Graham

Youth Energy Lee Rivera and Shane Nelson

Aug-Dec

Full Time

Darkness Rising Acid and the Moving Target

The New Wave Guide and Scout

The Top Dogs Barry Kingman and Lance Henderson

The Young Guns Harry Allen and Steve Gumble

One Year Contract

Riptide Jimmy P and Matt Sparrow

Primetime Sky King and Teddy Powell

The Underdogs Charlie Hogan and Gene Murphy (Both Regens)

The Sinners Hell Monkey and John Greed

1999 continued the trend of whupping ass and taking names in the regional battles, so much so that even the west coast began to fear AWE as L.A. Wrestling declared Hostilities on us early in the year. We were so good when we expanded to the Great Lakes, Mid Atlantic and New England we even beat DaVE at their own game. But our growth remained strong and in May we rose to regional sized. Our size and Prestige now put us way ahead of the other promotions and all of our workers choose to work for us over any promotion of regional size or lower. Once our season finale Red, White and Black & Blue was over AWE added a weekly event called AWE Inspired Times as well as expanding our main roster by 8 workers and our trial contract roster from 4 workers to 8.

Looking at some of the connections our workers had made in their time in other promotions Acid and The Moving target had both become friends with Troy Tornado and made a home quickly for themselves in the locker room upon arriving in AWE. Deano Machino’s friendship with Lance Henderson saw Lance added to the AWE roster upon expansion. And with in-ring workers pulling double duty at the announce desk it was time to add a real color commentator. Tom Gilmore’s friendship with The Guru saw him added to the desk, which was a stroke of luck as he has great chemistry with owner and announcer Action Jackson. The Young Guns, Harry Allen and Steve Gumble as well as Riptide, Jimmy P and Matt Sparrow, brought even more stability to the locker room as each team is made up of close buddies.

From within AWE Lucas Hale and William Fletcher hit it off and had been seen spending a lot of time joking backstage and Troy Tornado continues to keep the locker room a happy place adding Johnny Highspot to his list of buddies. Lucas Hale started dating fellow LAW worker April Appleseed but she has yet to be seen in AWE.

The lead up to Red, White and Black & Blue III saw Harrison Hash pull out a draw with his partner Tom Gilmore leading to one final ladder match at the season finale in which Gilmore retained his title. Meanwhile The Predators and The Psychedelic Psychos took a win a piece and then build up some momentum before meeting up against one final time and Red, White and Black & Blue where The Predators took the win in the Rubber match. The Mat Warriors kept possession of the titles for the entire year, defeating both Revolution X and The Upstarts twice and then both teams at the same time at Red White and Black & Blue

The second part of the year started with the expansion of the roster and the build up to Subway Series which was deemed a 4 on 4 tournament. During the buildup Lobo Solitario began a winning streak specifically submitting each opponent to his newly dubbed Predator Lock. In the long run No Nonsense and The Predators defeated The Psychedelic Psychos and The Top Dogs in the final round of the Subway Series. From there it was the beginning of the road to the King of Queens tournament 32 men this year, Tom Gilmore opting out of the Champ Winning and not needing to defend his title clause. The 16 round one matches went through September, then the 8 round 2 matches through October, November saw the quarter final matches on the AWE Inspired Times shows and then the Semi Finals and Finals at King of Queens itself. The final four were Harrison Hash, Lobo Solitario, Snap Dragon and Whippy the Clown. Lobo beat last year’s winner Hash forcing him to submit to the Predator Lock as he had every single opponent he met in the tournament. This all led to the battle between Tom Gilmore and Lobo Solitario at Trouble In Time Sqaure, where Lobo forced 2 year and 1 month innaugral AWE Inspired chapion to tap to the Predator Lock.

The AWE Dynamic Duo title was defended at every big event seeing The Mat Warriors retain over The Top Dogs, Revolution X, The Top Dogs & The Young Guns and finally all three teams at the same time at Trouble in Times Square

Jan Rumble in the Bronx (66)

Feb Bright Lights, Big City (70)

Mar Brooklyn Brawl (70)

Apr Crosstown Crush (72)

Mar Manhattan Madness (70)

Jun Bowery Beatdown (81)

Jul Red, White and Black & Blue (81) Season Finale

Aug Subway Series (64)

Sep Escape From Staten Island (79)

Oct Helloween (75)

Nov King of Queens (75)

Dec Trouble In Times Square (82)

Match of the Year: Tome Gilmore vs. Harrison Hash at Bowery Beatdown 89

Lobo Solitario

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/MPWF/LoboSolitario_zps8cf45920.jpg

Stats January 2000

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/LoboJan2000_zpsf8002141.jpg

1998 Roll: "Making Movies" You are unavailable for events for one month due to a role in a small movie (within the next 3 months you must pick 28 days during which you make no appearances for your company.). Gain +5 Star Quality.

1999 Roll: "Trusted Companion" You gain the Loyalty of one of your roster (random roll from the list of your current roster).

2000 Roll: "Chance to Train" You have been offered the chance to train with a Wrestling Legend. Gain +20 points to spend on any performance row stats. (+10 Psychology, +10 Selling)

And Lobo Solitario's popularity has grown to 73 and average match rating of 64, lowest a 46 against Teddy Powell and highest an 88 against Tom Gilmore.

I know I have kicked around the idea on this thread of actually doing a dynasty and I have finally had the courage to put myself out there. I have written up a prolog fleshing out the beginning and I have finally figured out how to stay within budget in the lower echelon shows so wish me luck!

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2042090#post2042090

<p><strong>Ring of Fire - January 2021</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I am still behind 21CW but only just, they have been putting on some very substandard shows and their top talent is getting older and older.</p><p> </p><p>

Ivan Ivanoff held the title until the very last show of the year when he was finally dethroned by my UC.</p><p> </p><p>

Getting national might prove to be impossible. It will be easy enough to get C+ importance in the South, North and Scotland but Central and Ireland are both at B- importance.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Top Five Matches:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1. Ivan Ivanoff over Wade Orson and Igor Ivanoff - A - (Where Eagles Dare 2020)</p><p>

2. Wade Orson over Merle O'Curle - A - (Helloween 2020)</p><p>

3. Arutha Hawke over Beast Bantom and Dark Mavis - A - (Where Eagles Dare 2020)</p><p>

4. Hawke and Orson over Billy Robinson and Mark Adonis - A - (Highland Slam, Nov 2020)</p><p>

5. Arutha Hawke over Merle O'Curle - A - (Helloween 2019)</p><p> </p><p>

This years roll:</p><p> </p><p>

19. "Life of a Saint" You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to Mat Wrestling skill</p>

• 2 months later...

Ring of Fire - January 2022

I am destroying 21CW now, I have stolen anyone of any value and they are reduced to putting on C-/D+ shows. Eventually i'll buy them out and have myself an invasion angle.

Hawke held the belt up to Sole Survivior before losing to his friend Wade Orson. It's Orson's first world title.

Hawke is up to #45 in the power 500, he had 21 A rated matches in 2021 but none made that final step to A*

National is going to be a real struggle; here are my pop and importance for each of the regions:

Central - Pop B, Imp C (77% importance)

North - Pop B-, Imp C (80% importance)

Scotland - Pop B-, Imp C (85% importance)

South - Pop B, Imp B- (95% importance)

Ireland - Pop C, Imp D (69% importance)

I need to get to 85 pop in the Central region to hit national. It is possible but I am a long way off yet.

Top Five Matches:

1. Ivan Ivanoff over Wade Orson and Igor Ivanoff - A - (Where Eagles Dare 2020)

2. Wade Orson over Merle O'Curle - A - (Helloween 2020)

3. Arutha Hawke over Beast Bantom and Dark Mavis - A - (Where Eagles Dare 2020)

4. Arutha Hawke over Ivan Ivanoff - A - (1 More Shot 2021)

5. Arutha Hawke and Merle O'Curle over Nigel Svensson and Kelly Martin - A - (ROF Championship Wrestling June 2021 - TV)

This years roll:

11. “P-A-R-T-why? Cos I Gotta!” +20% to your character’s Soft Drugs habit, also tick the “Known” checkbox.

Well that's not going to help matters.

I haven't posted i a bit and I'm not going to post a huge thing like I'd done before but AWE is now cult with a TV show on East Coast today. My overness is rising slowly but surely and with spill over I should be able to get a TV show on a full national sized network by the end of the year.

I have 32 workers on written contract with another 16 workers as my jobbers I bring in 16 on rotating 6 month contracts so after all those losses their recent fortunes will be reset after they leave the company and return.

Main Event

Buddy Garner

Deano Machino

Pablo Rodriguez

Ernie Turner

Henry Bennett

Silver Shark

Lucas Hale

Human Arsenal

Snap Dragon

Bart Biggz

Upper Midcard

Steve Gumble

Garner Acid (A regen from SWF guy I htink one of the flame brothers)

Shawn GOnzalez

Raphael Ruiz

Canadian SUperstar II

Barry Kingman

Harry Allen

Scout

Lobo Solitario (User Character)

Troy Tornado

Midcarder

Roger Cage

Johnny Highspot

Luis Montero Jr

The Moving Target

Shawn Chase

Jack Geidroyc

William Fletcher

Craig Green

Joey Poison

Brett Biggz

Acid

Guide

Jobbers (A few midcarders but mostly Lower Mid and Below)

Edwin B. Bashford

Grandmaster Phunk

Hell Monkey

Black Eagle

Sam Pratt

Charlie Hogan (A regen from some one who in 2014 is a road agent I forget his name)

Benjamin Moore

John Greed

Stevie Grayson

Ace Fortune (Chance Fortune)

Ace Fame (A Robert Oxford Regen)

Insane Machine

Shane Nelson

Lee REiver

Phenomenal E

Cal Sanders

AWE Inspired title 100 prestige

Snap Dragon April 2001- Present (June 2002)

Silver Shark Janaury 2001 - April 2001

Lobo Solitario December 1999 - January 2001

Tom Gilmore November 1997 - December 1999

AWE King of Queens Tournament 95 Prestige

2001 Snap Dragon

2000 Silver Shark

1999 Lobo Solitario

1998 Harrison Hash

1997 Snap Dragon

AWE Dynamic Duo 70 Prestige

The Young Guns (Harry Allen and Steve Gumble) January 2002 - Present (May 2002)

Natural Disaster (Human Arsenal and Troy Tornado) February 2001 - January 2002

The Young Guns (Harry Allen and Steve Gumble) July 2000 - February 2001

The Mat Warriors (Deano Machine and Henry Bennett) November 1998 - July 2000

The Psychedelic Psychos(Joey Poison and Whippy the Clown) March 1998 - November 1998

The T5 Cup 86 Prestige

Trouble Times Tag Team Tournament

2001 The Top Rope All-Stars (Canadian Superstar II and Silver Shark)

2000 The Predators (Lobo SOlitario and Snap Dragon)

Main Roster Teams

Counter Culture (Jack Geidroyc and Joey Poison) 9

Darkness Rising (Acid and The Moving Target) 74

Ground and Pound (Buddy Garner and Human Arsenal) 10

Hale & Dragon (Lucas Hale and Snap Dragon) 30

High Octane (Craig Green and Johnny Highspot) 96

Mexcio's Most Wanted (Luis Montero Jr. and Raphael Ruiz) 12

The Biggz Boyz (Bart and Brett Biggz) 52

The Hustlers (Ernie Turner and Roger Cage) 45

The Machine Guns (BArry Kingman and Shawn Gonzalez) 11

The Mat Warriors (Deano Machino and Henry Bennett) 69

The New Wave (Guide and Scout) 85

The Saviors (Lobo Solitario and Pablo Rodriguez) 4

The Shadow Alliance (Shawn Chase and William Fletcher) 93

The Top Rope All-Stars (Canadian Superstar II and Silver Shark) 30

The Young Guns (Harry Allen and Steve Gumble) 100

Zero Cool (Garner Acid and Troy Tornado) 7

That end up being a lot more than I thought. I lost Harrison Hash (aka Panda Mask), Tom Gilmore and Whippy the Clown to NOTBPW

Gilmore is an upper midcarder with an 18-24 record and an average match rating of 71 with the highest being 88 and no titles to his name and only one losing title shot for the NOTPBW tag titles.

Whippy is an midcarder with an 32-52 record and an average match rating of 64 with the highest being 81 at one point he held the NOTPBW tag titles with former AWE alumn HArrison Hash, for 2 weeks.

Harrison Hash is an midcarder with an 33-60 record and an average match rating of 67 with the highest being 82 and on top of his two week NOTPBW tag title reign with Whippy the Clown he has had a successful run with the tag titles with Richard Coleman. The duo with no name and not even recognized as a full time team has made four succesful defenses since winning the title in February of 2002.

• 3 weeks later...

How is your UC getting on?

My quest to complete this challenge is looking less and less likely to happen. My UC is one of the best in the world but all other British workers lack the top row skills to get me to A* and to consistently hit A ratings on TV.

One of my goals in to be at least the 7th biggest promotion so I have started expanding into Europe and Tri State. I can at least make Hawke a worldwide mega star.

My quest to complete this challenge is looking less and less likely to happen. My UC is one of the best in the world but all other British workers lack the top row skills to get me to A* and to consistently hit A ratings on TV.

One of my goals in to be at least the 7th biggest promotion so I have started expanding into Europe and Tri State. I can at least make Hawke a worldwide mega star.

If you can get big enough before time decline hits your UC, you might be able to hire a great worker from abroad that can give you that A* match, even if it its just a guest match

A couple of questions:

Does your gimmick rating points count against the 750 point total?

Do you start the game as the head booker or the new company?

This looks like fun, think I am going to try it out! I haven't played CVerse in forever so gives me a reason to do it.

A couple of questions:

Does your gimmick rating points count against the 750 point total?

Do you start the game as the head booker or the new company?

This looks like fun, think I am going to try it out! I haven't played CVerse in forever so gives me a reason to do it.

for #1 no, it's separate: "Performance Skills Babyface/Heel - 100 Points to spend; Cool/Cocky/etc - 300 Points to spend"

On #2 the correct challenge is you start the company and make yourself head booker. I have always made myself owner/booker, it's more fun for me that way and the challenge is still awesome. As owner I can make sure the promotion doesn't go broke and also I don't get some stupid owner goals that can get me sacked.

It is loads of fun. I've only ever done the RTG challenge for my saves, and it is great times with TEW :D

In the beginning is everyone just running 1 show per month? I tried running 1 a week but it looks like I will be bankrupt very soon doing that.

So just one 1 hour show a month?

You have to do one per month for financial reasons, yes. I do a monthly 2 1/2 hour show. I usually start with about 16-18 guys depending on the wage cost, and that time allows me enough to have them all wrestle plus a bunch of angles. Once you get to small, and double your sponsorship income, you can start adding a couple of shows to the year. I usually will add in a couple of special event type shows- a Christmas/Holiday show and a Summer show. Then it's a matter of keeping an eye on finances and add shows as you can afford them. I usually do it in 2 show increments until I am running 2 per month (at regional size), and if the income allows, I will run 4 of those in a new area where I want to start building pop for the move to cult.

Gave advice on this before -- and it appears to have helped.

An Alternative Method: Get the best match you can, create a custom "special set" match and dump a bunch of money into "special set" along with live music and celebrities (if you can, on an important and season end event) -- it should bump the match grade a bit considering how the TEW Rating system works (I may be wrong about this) and with the 5-10 point swing you may just pull it off.

Mark Adonis is my "best bet" in the UK to pull an A*. He may be a guy who slipped under your radar, but there is room for improvement and he debuts with D+ PSYCH and passable submission skills. He should still be eligible for NBT in your game.

Don't feel like screen shoting but my UC's highest top row is Submissions at 67 followed by Mat Wrestling at 62. All my rumble skills are under 50 and everything else is over 55

Everything but selling is over 90, selling is 86 safety and consistency seem to have maxed at 90 and psychology at 91. Basics have hit 99.

Charisma has capped at 79 and Star Quality at 81 but Mic and Acting are still rising

Right now I'm 71 in tristate and 68 in great lakes.

My best match is a 94 against Snap Dragon in May 2002 it is currently June 2002. I've also hit 3 91s and I'm only 25 years old. I imagine I'll be hitting that A* right around the time my company hits cult.

Using this with the Rising Storms 1991 mod. So far about 1 1/2 years into the game I have my company up to Small size and my UC is doing well. My first roll I got #33 "Time for a Makeover" which resulted in a couple of decent upgrades but I would have preferred something in another category although I guess that is the challenge of this type of game.

In some ways it is kind of a watcher game since in the beginning I could only do 1 show a month and so it was interesting to watch WCW and WWF battle each other. Also the Japan companies are major players so there is a great balance of power in the game right now.

My strategy so far has been to keep pushing my core group of guys such as Al Snow, Mike Foley, Steve Austin, and my UC by bringing in washed up old timers to job for a month or two. It seems to be working so far although it is tough to keep your top guys as they improve and refuse to resign with you. I was able to get Scott Hall early in the game but he eventually left as well as a few other guys. I am afraid Foley is probably next to go as he is starting to get fairly over...

(Normal stalker finally joined, stats not shown or at 0)

Company: Extreme Wrestling Federation

Product: Traditional/Mainstream(heavy) Hardcore/Realism(medium)

Intensity:20

Danger: 10

Owner: Leo Davis

Home Region: Mid West

UC: Ruin

Size: Heavyweight

Face: 15

Heel: 85

Gimmick: Brute, Weird, Crazy 100

Brawl/Hardcore: 50

Mic/Act: 25

Charisma: 75

Tgh: 60

Stm:50

Pwr:70

Bas/Pch: 45

Sty/Con: 40

Selling:25

Sq/Men: 75

Good luck guys, keep us informed.

I just finished my ninth year. I'm up to January 2023 and ROF now own the UK and Europe. I have started expanding into the US as well.

I'm still cult and I am starting to think that I won't be able to complete this challenge in the UK. My UC has slipped to number 74 in the Power 100 and only had 9 A rated matches in 2022, I had him job to a few people however and I've only just got his pop back to A.

Time for a new roll:

35. "Making Movies" You are unavailable for events for one month due to a role in a small movie (within the next 3 months you must pick 28 days during which you make no appearances for your company.). Gain +5 Star Quality.

Very Interesting. I could do with a holiday.

I'm going to do a Road to Glory challenge save, so I can change it up a bit from the regular games I do. I'm going for a Sports Entertainment style company this time around. Usually I go for Pop=Perf products. I want to try my hand at Pop>Perf product to start.

Entertainment Wrestling Federation

Product

Key Feature: Mainstream

Heavy: Traditional, Cult

Starting roster is as follows....

Anders Thunder

Arthur Dexter Bradley

Cip Conduit

Lex Star (User Char)

Regular Joe

Taylor Kidd

The Midnight Prowler

The Pilgrim

The Silencer (Owner)

Vendetta

Bobbie Dylan

Elsa Calvo

Emma May

Joanna Silver

Do you guys tend to stay with your original company the whole way or do you eventually take booker jobs with other companies? My company is at small right now and I can see spending some more time moving up to regional but beyond that it is going to take quite awhile to get to cult and beyond.

Just wondered what everyone else has found to be successful!?!?

Do you guys tend to stay with your original company the whole way or do you eventually take booker jobs with other companies? My company is at small right now and I can see spending some more time moving up to regional but beyond that it is going to take quite awhile to get to cult and beyond.

Just wondered what everyone else has found to be successful!?!?

The jump to cult is very tough. You could always try and get a tv deal at regional to help the jump to cult. Still takes forever though.

I tried staying with my original company, but Dean Daniels is a terrible owner and forced my hand at several things I didn't like. So, I created a rival company at the same size. Maybe it was cheating, but I'm still having fun with it so...

One weird thing: he wouldn't let me hire female workers for a women's division. However, as soon as I left the company, he hired two women workers?? So dumb..

Just finished my first year, and I got....

14. "Chance to Train" You have been offered the chance to train with a Wrestling Legend. Gain +20 points to spend on any performance row stats. (Basics, Psychology, Safety, Consistency, Selling)

I split the points up, getting safety, consistency and selling up to 50 each and putting the rest into psychology, leaving me with 59 psychology (started with 45, so I'm progressing.)

Not bad, not bad. I ended the first year with just under $40,000 in the bank. I can't wait to finish my second year. I started with 70 Face skill and 30 Heel skill, and made myself a Heel, my Heel skill is now up to 56, so my plan is working out well so far, once my Heel skill maxes out, I'll turn face and max that out also.

I started out with 30 points in Brawling and 0 in all the other top row stats, I ended the year with 34 brawling and 4 in every other top row stat, lol

Okay, I finally decided to run one of these again as I loved doing them in 2010. Mainly I just enjoyed how amazing the women are rated in Idol's 2004 mod. I set the company up a lot like the old BSC were set, so the matches are Eye Candy-based as no one has any pop or top row skills to carry an equal fed, and I thought that would skyrocket me quicker as the show would rate in the 50's (first show hit 57). However, I ran into a big problem. Is it normal to not gain any pop? I don't mean I gained 0.3 or something. I gained ZERO. The industry is 72-74 range.

Is it my product (High Risque)? Is it a glitch? Is it just normal to gain nothing from your first show? I'm running the required 2 35+ storylines. I did go into the negatives (started at $10k just to simulate skipping that first month; it's a women's fed so I need the help as time is really not on my side) so did that do it?:confused:

Edit: I hope I thought it out for myself. I didn't mention that I'd forgotten to correct the imported fed's pop down to 0 so I did it after I started the game which dropped me down a level or two (it's AWW from the Thunderverse mod). Hope that was the reason. I'd botched that game up anyway with my overfilled roster. Too long with only written deals that I forgot all about that dreaded downside part of PPA's. Restarted with just the core 12 (+1 manager that is just there for the friendship backstage bonus to bump it over 70%). Should make about $1200/mo.

Archived