1994: Clash of The Titans

Don't know how I missed this, but Barbarian's auto push at the beginning of the game is Main Event, and he's set to heel, even though he was brought in as a face to replace Samu of the Headshrinkers. Adam Bomb is set to heel as well, though he had turned face before King of the Ring of that year and was in a mini-feud with Kwang, from what I recall. I think Bob Holly(Sparky Plugg) and Typhoon were Upper Midcarders as well. Wonder if it has to do with all the jobbers under contract to the WWF.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EDIT: Here's a couple of cuts for WWF Wrestling Challenge that are closer to this era:

http://s2.excoboard.com/forums/20864/user/215211/527169.jpghttp://s2.excoboard.com/forums/20864/user/215211/527170.jpg

EDIT: Did a few more cuts. Hope you all like them.

http://s2.excoboard.com/forums/20864/user/365767/527173.jpghttp://s2.excoboard.com/forums/20864/user/365767/527172.jpghttp://s2.excoboard.com/forums/20864/user/365767/527171.jpg

Thanks, I'll include some of those in the next update of the pack. Nice work. :)

The logos called TNA and TNA_2 both appear to be squashed instead of keeping their original proportions. Same with NWA and NWA_2.

The thing about some of the logos is that they're not designed to fit in a square, but in a rectangle... so it's either squishing them or making them really, really small.

Which ones? I can't look in game right now but I thought I checked them to make sure they didn't look squashed. I can try to fix them if it is a problem.

I'm sure most of the squished ones are my work, don't sweath it. :p

Don't know how I missed this, but Barbarian's auto push at the beginning of the game is Main Event, and he's set to heel, even though he was brought in as a face to replace Samu of the Headshrinkers. Adam Bomb is set to heel as well, though he had turned face before King of the Ring of that year and was in a mini-feud with Kwang, from what I recall. I think Bob Holly(Sparky Plugg) and Typhoon were Upper Midcarders as well. Wonder if it has to do with all the jobbers under contract to the WWF.

I have tweaked The Barbarian's pop slightly, but he should be upper midcarder. And he was a heel wrestling as The Barbarian untill September that year.

I have switched Adam Bomb to face, it looks like you're right on that one. Typhoon and Sparky Plugg have received minor pop boosts.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I did not know that about Barbarian. Makes sense now. Besides, I wanted to keep Fatu and Samu together anyway. ^_^

This isn't so much feedback as it is me sharing something funny that happened. After running a test show, Scott Hall failed a drug test. So I take the Fatherly Approach, and he got a morale boost from my handling of the incident, saying he was sincerely sorry for what happened and that he would work on getting clean. :D Mind you, I didn't touch his personality.

Just noticed this, Glen Ruth has an alter ego called Trasher, it should be Thrasher.

Easy fix though and I'm probably the only one that's going to hire the Head Bangers anyway :p

Fixed for next release, thanks for noticing.

A good number of workers' default gimmicks aren't suited for them.

Homicide, Mr. Aguila, Super Crazy, Shane Helms, and a bunch of others I can't remember right now off the top of my head.

I only noticed it because I'm going through my recent signings to change alignments.

A good number of workers' default gimmicks aren't suited for them.

Homicide, Mr. Aguila, Super Crazy, Shane Helms, and a bunch of others I can't remember right now off the top of my head.

I only noticed it because I'm going through my recent signings to change alignments.

Some of those may indeed be unintended (like Super Crazy and Mr. Aguila) - but in the case of the likes of youngsters like Shane Helms and Homicide, it's on purpose. Give them some years in the gimmick, and they'll grow into it. They're not supposed to start off mastering it at such a young age. Look at Homicide, was he even known in the wrestling world at wide pre-2000?

I love the 94 mod its the only one ive been using, being ECW and gave RVD the whole F'n Show gimmick and it got a initial rating of 0 and totally pissed him off..

Really? That's odd... he should definately be able to pull it off. Perhaps the gimmick conflicts with ECW's product settings.

Does anyone know?

Just simmed 10 years with this mod:

ECW is still around and kicking

WAR in Japan is freaking huge, Japan has a crapton of cult promotions.

All promotions on Mexico are national level with the exception of IWRG,

Almost all american indies are still up and running.

A metric load of talented and over wrestlers are free agents.

WWF is pulling B- in a weekly basis.

And I started the game as HUSTLE, who had a different owner because Takada somehow managed to be the owner of UWFi.

Just simmed 10 years with this mod:

ECW is still around and kicking

WAR in Japan is freaking huge, Japan has a crapton of cult promotions.

All promotions on Mexico are national level with the exception of IWRG,

Almost all american indies are still up and running.

A metric load of talented and over wrestlers are free agents.

WWF is pulling B- in a weekly basis.

And I started the game as HUSTLE, who had a different owner because Takada somehow managed to be the owner of UWFi.

Interesting. What levels are WWF and WCW at?

http://www.mediafire.com/?qbyzzn62mj2hopb

This is an update to the pic pack. Only has a few more pictures to add but I had missing workers like Dan Spivey, Billy Black, Joel Deaton, etc. I also got more era appropriate Kenta Kobashi, Misawa, etc. Plus some AWESOME rare Ted DiBiase shots. In my game I usually back up to January and bring DiBiase out of retirement. :)

yes the product and everything are correct, RVD was without a gimmick at the start of the game and i assigned him the whole f'n show had him wrestle a opening match for Hardcore TV and my road agent reports stated his gimmick got a 0 rating went back to the home screen and he was irritated at having a bad gimmick. sorry i dont have a pic to post

yes the product and everything are correct, RVD was without a gimmick at the start of the game and i assigned him the whole f'n show had him wrestle a opening match for Hardcore TV and my road agent reports stated his gimmick got a 0 rating went back to the home screen and he was irritated at having a bad gimmick. sorry i dont have a pic to post

Did you book him on a show prior to changing his gimmick? If so it would have been to early to make a change and that would be were the nerfing comes from i believe.

Did you book him on a show prior to changing his gimmick? If so it would have been to early to make a change and that would be were the nerfing comes from i believe.

Yeah good observation, that could possibly be the reason.

Do I need to install both pic packs maybe? Or just the newer one? What I did was get the new one as in brackets in the other one it says "obselete". I'll try re-installing the mod and try again.

You only need the new one. The old one is a different style and is no longer supported.

You sure you installed it correctly? Has anyone else had trouble using the pack?

So I downloaded this mod. Didn't expect everything to be perfect. I love that you have some of the more obscure future Japanese wrestlers in here. Anyway, there's a reason I'm posting besides "good job". Playing as FMW, you've got everyone set to neutral in the Conservative-Liberal slider. Most of those guys should be extremely Liberal, and the one's that aren't should still be slanted towards Liberal. Dunno if it was brought to your attention or not. Other than that, keep up the great work dude.

Archived