USPW Television Title Match

Tribal Warrior defends vs. Andre Jones

Comment:

Charlie Thatcher vs. Chris Caulfield

Comment:

The Towers Of Power vs. James Justice and The Force

Comment:

USPW World Title Match

Nicky Champion defends vs. Tyson Baine vs. ???

Comment:

USPW American Wrestling Preview

Belle Bryden and Tiffany Jade vs. Alicia Strong and Raven Robinson

Comment: I'm thinking Sam's daughter will win one for Daddy to start off 2013.

Comment: My SWF fan-dom tells me to pick the former Supreme jobber circa TEW 2008.

Comment: Thatcher sucked in TC-Dub and Caulfield's a very competent worker. 'Nuff said.

Comment: Tough one. But going with the heels this time around.

USPW World Title Match

Comment: If he is whom I think he is, then I'm rooting for the mystery guy.

Comment: Daddy's little girl takes this one...

Comment: Would like to see the Warrior retain for his 1st match of the New year

Comment: No reason. Just think he'll take it.

Comment: Tough one to call. Just got a feeling.

USPW World Title Match

Comment: Would love to see the ? come in and take the title first time of asking... I have Faith!

Comment: Alicia can't lose this one

Comment: Andre Jones is the TV Title!

Comment:The Hardcore American gains momentum

Comment: Tough one, but I will gable with Justice and Force

USPW World Title Match

Comment: I can't see the World Title changing hands on TV, maybe at the PPV.

Comment: Belle is past time to be putting others over, and I don't know who Tiffany is in the ranks of talent. but i doubt she is better than either of the others

Comment: Jones is probably the better wrestler, but I really have never found him to be anything special

Comment: tough fight, but Caulfield is higher in the pecking order

Comment: going for double dq draw

USPW World Title Match

Comment: Enygma's name is absent, so i see him as a likely third dance partner, but Champion is the USPW version of Sam Strong, its gonna need a lot of build to be taking the belt off him.

Comment: Belle is possibly the weak link here - she seems to be past it in TEW 2013.

Comment: Tempting to take both belts off Savage Fury so they can concentrate on dominating the tag division.

Comment: Lock of the night.

Comment: They need the win more, and the others have the excuse that they're not used to teaming.

USPW World Title Match

Comment: Faith, or Enygma? It doesn't matter... Champion will retain.

USPW World Title Match

Comment: More star power on the face side...at this point in time Tiffany Jade is probably the jobber of the womens division, so she'll probably eat the pin here.

Comment: Whilst Andre Jones has 'permanent midcarder' stamped all over him, whatever he does and wherever he goes...he still has more upside than Tribal Warriror as a singles competitor. Why Savage Fury are holding both midcard singles belts is baffling to say the least- they definitely hold more value as a tag team, and that's something you may as well rectify straight away.

Comment: Thatcher sucks...end of.

Comment: Towers of Power may be multi time tag champions, but this USPW where star quality is king and the duo across the ring from them, exude more of it.

USPW World Title Match

Comment: This goes one of two ways, either Champion retains or the mystery man (possibly Faith) picks up the shocking victory. Seeing as Champions reign is still fairly fresh, I see this more likely being the former and with Champion over-coming two challengers it will help to further legitimize him as USPW's #1 babyface/homegrown superstar.

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

Comment:

USPW World Title Match

Comment:

Comment: Tiffany's overness is well below Alicia and Raven's IIRC.

Comment: I can see you wanting the title off of TW ASAP.

Comment: Thatcher winning here would be a travesty.

Comment: Again, Double J is just way too over to job to these guys.

USPW World Title Match

Comment: Can't see you taking the title off of Nicky on the first show...

Comment: Jade might be talented but right now she´s the weak link here at least in terms of overness.

Comment: I don´t see Warrior holding that belt for long but I hope he gets at least one succesful defence before he drops it.

Comment: It´s nice to see that USPW´s roster is still little bit of a project despite them losing some death weight between 2010 and 2013. I do like Thacher somewhat but he isn´t exactly great signing while Chris is one of the top guys.

Comment: I could see this one going either way but faces just have more overness at the beginning and I believe that the difference is snough for them to get the win here.

USPW World Title Match

Comment: No title change in first show.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPWAmericanWrestling.jpg

Belle Bryden and Tiffany Jade vs. Alicia Strong and Raven Robinson***

Comment:

Tribal Warrior defends vs. Andre Jones***

Comment:

Charlie Thatcher vs. Chris Caulfield***

Comment:

The Towers Of Power*** vs. James Justice and The Force

Comment:

USPW World Title Match

Nicky Champion*** defends vs. Tyson Baine vs. ???

Comment:

Checking in via phone so I noted my picks with ***

Comment: Bryden needs to partner with a better worker if she wants to beat Strong and Robinson.

Comment: Tough choice here. I'm going with Andre since he's younger.

Comment: SQUASH!!!!

Comment: This is so ending with a DQ via T-Rex and Jumbo Jackson.

USPW World Title Match

Comment: I'm guessing the the mystery opponent is Faith, but I still can't see Nicky losing here.

SWF SUPREME TV

Show Rating: B-

(Pre-Show) Valiant defeated Enforcer Roberts...B-

(Pre-Show) Randy Bumfhole defeated Marc DuBois...C+

ANGLE: Brawl involving Jack Bruce, Rich Money and Angry Gilmore...B+

Brandon James defeated Marshall Dillon...C-

Lobster Warrior defeated Bart Biggins...B-

Rich Money defeated Vengeance...B

Remo defeated Steve Frehley...B-

TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING

Show Rating: B

(Pre-Show) Koshiro Ino defeated Jay Chord...B

(Pre-Show) Tommy Cornell defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx...B

ANGLE: Skit involving Wolf Hawkins, Rocky Golden and Eddie Peak...B

The Machines defeated Elliot Thomas and Harry Allen...C

Texas Buffalo defeated The New Wave to retain the TCW World Tag Team titles...C

Aaron Andrews defeated Edd Stone to retain the TCW International title...C+

ANGLE: Brawl involving Ricky Dale Johnson and Tommy Cornell...A

Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Bryan Vessey...A

Joey Minnesota defeated Troy Tornado...B

Comment: Bigger star power!

Comment: Keep the belt on the Tribal Warrior! Great character. Andre Jones ALWAYS gets a push from USPW writers. It's time for the Warriors! :D

Comment: This could go for Thatcher to make him look good but I'm thinking Caulfield via DQ.

Comment: Towers of Power are a great team but you can't beat those two.

USPW World Title Match

Comment: Opening win to make him look really strong!

OOC Note: I would like to toss out a thank you to everyone who has predicted so far! Love reading the predictions and comments. You guys are absolutely amazing! That being said, I am hoping for the very first show to come out tomorrow. There are a lot of backstage happenings taking place following the first show so look for that as well. Again, thank you for all of your predictions so far.

Comment: Evil will triumph cause good is stoopid.

Comment: Warrior gets taken to school. Old School.

Comment: Sorry Charlie.

Comment: You can't beat the Force for Justice.

USPW World Title Match

Nicky Champion defends vs. Tyson Baine vs. Faith

Comment: Faith makes an impact but doesn't get the belt, not yet, even with his star status.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPWAmericanWrestling.jpg

[show Poster Provided by SeanMcFly]

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 1 January 2013

Attendance: 12,829

Overall Rating: C+

TV Rating: 2.95

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/NickyChampion.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/TysonBaine.jpg

[This episode of American Wrestling begins with a video recap of what occured at the end of American Wrestling last week. Nicky Champion stepped out in celebration of his holding the USPW World title. He celebrated with his fans until they were interrupted by Tyson Baine. Within moments inside the ring, a brawl was on. Tyson Baine took the advantage with a low blow and then struck Nicky Champion with a fireball! The crowd was shocked! Nicky Champion rolled around the ring in obvious pain and had to be taken away on a stretcher. The show ended with the ambulance leaving the arena.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/ChristianFaith.jpg

[We move into the Mayor Street Arena right in the heart of Supreme country for the very first USPW American Wrestling of the year. The crowd stand on their feet, cheering for their favorite USPW stars. Signs go up within the crowd as they attempt to get on television. Everyone is ready for what may happen as Danny Jillefski and Emily McQueen welcome everyone to American Wrestling, talking briefly about what occured last week between Nicky Champion and Tyson Baine.]

[The lights in the arena dim and then go to black. The crowd remains on their feet with a few cheers and a few lighters and cell phones rising to make spotlights in the crowd like stars on a black sky. Then a single word appears on the USPWtron: FAITH! The crowd goes absolutely nuts as the sound of a motorcycle cuts into the silence. A spotlight shines briefly on the top of the stage illuminating a motorcycle and its driver. The long-haired Christian Faith revs up the motorcycle and then drives straight down the ramp at an almost break-neck speed. He circles around the ring twice before coming to a stop at the bottom of the ramp. He cuts the engine and steps off, high fiving a few fans nearby before climbing the steps and entering the ring. A chant of 'Faith' echoes through the crowd as Christian Faith is given a microphone. He pauses for a moment, smiling and absorbing in the cheers.]

Christian Faith

"United States Pro Wrestling fans, let me hear it!"

[Chants of 'We have Faith' now echo through the crowd. Christian smiles as he stands in the middle of the ring, absorbing in everything that this crowd is giving him.]

Christian Faith

"For 28 years, I spent my entire career up here in the New England area. For 28 years, I listened to the Richard Eisens of the world. I saw him put over men like his son, Eric. I saw him cut the legs out from under men like Gregory Black, who is part of the future of this business. People say that I was his best friend. But in this industry there are no best friends. Promoters like Richard Eisen use you until there's nothing left and then you're put out to pasture. Well, if this is the pasture, I should have left the Supreme a long time ago. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am the mystery man who will be joining the main event tonight. Tonight I walk out of this arena as the USPW World champion!"

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/NickyChampion.jpg

['Gonna Fly Now' begins to play as soon as Christian Faith utters those words. Christian lowers the microphone and stares intently toward the top of the ramp. Stepping from the back comes one of the men that he will be fighting in his debut match here in USPW, the USPW World Champion Nicky Champion! The crowd cheers this man, who looks worse for wear tonight. He is wearing a bandage over one side of his face to cover the burn marks from last week. His walk down to the ring is slow-paced with his face twinging every so often. He steps into the ring and comes face to face with a legend as his music turns off.]

Nicky Champion

"Christian Faith. The man, the myth, the legend. Congratulations for making it here to the big time." [Nicky cringes, doing his best to hide the pain he is in.] "I have a lot of respect for you. You have been in this business for a long time. But tonight you are not leaving this arena with this belt, MY belt. There is a reason why I am the USPW World champion."

Christian Faith

"That reason is that I just arrived here in this company tonight, Nicky. But tonight this ring becomes the ring of Faith. These fans in this building want to see me as the brand new USPW World champion!"

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/TysonBaine.jpg

[before Nicky can answer the claim made by one challenger, fire explodes from all four corners of the ring. Both Christian and Nicky jump with Nicky cringing at the flames. From the back, standing at the top of the ramp is none other than 'The Demon From The Deep' Tyson Baine.]

Tyson Baine

"Tonight you are both wrong. Tonight I walk through the flames and rise like the phoenix from the ashes. When I am finished with both of you, last week will look like a pleasant memory for you Nicky. As far as Christian goes? Your faith cannot stand up to my flames. Are you willing to walk into Hell to face the demon from the deep? Welcome to my playground, boys."

[Tyson smiles an almost eerie smile as he stands there at the top of the ramp. Inside the ring, Christian and Nicky stare right at Tyson and then stare at each other. The staredown ensues until Tyson leaves for the back. Christian moves to follow and Nicky Champion raises the belt for the fans in attendance. The ring gets cleared and we are ready for our first match of the evening.]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/BelleBryden.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/TiffanyJade.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/AliciaStrong.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/RavenNightfall_alt2.jpg

[Our opening contest features something that neither TCW or SWF can offer: a women's division. This match is fairly open with all four women getting some shots in and showing their abilities inside the ring. Tiffany Jade looks slightly impressive with her martial arts skill in the ring against Raven Robinson. But the hot tag is made to Alicia Strong and the first daughter of wrestling begins some domination. All four women end up in the ring with Raven keeping Belle at bay while Alicia strikes Tiffany with the Strong Arm Tactic! But that's not all. She lifts Tiffany in the air -- Angel Driver! She hooks the legs: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winners: Alicia Strong and Raven Robinson (Via Pinfall @ 8:18)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/Liberty.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/JimForce.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/Enygma.jpg

[Following that huge win by Alicia Strong and Raven Robinson, we are taken to the locker room area backstage. Present inside this locker room are James Justice, The Force and Enygma! The crowd cheers in the background as the three men look toward the camera.]

James Justice

"DUDES! Good, you're here! Ever since the Sneer Corporation dudes named us enemies number one, two and three, we have been outnumbered by those dudes. Especially since the Jurassic Dude has joined forces with those soulless corporate sellouts."

The Force

"Did you say force?"

James Justice

"Yeah, I did, Jim. As I was saying, we have been outnumbered by those Sneer Corporation dudes. But now we are going to gain another member. Please welcome into the room the Hardcore Dude!"

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[The crowd roars their approval when Chris Caulfield steps into the locker room. He shakes hands with Enygma, The Force and then James Justice. The older Hardcore American moves to stand beside James and then looks toward the camera.]

Chris Caulfield

"Sneer Corporation, your troubles just became hardcore...American style."

[Chris reaches off-camera and grabs a USA flag, waving it back and forth. The flag catches James Justice and then The Force and then Enygma, with each of them wiping it away. Chris turns and takes off running, exiting the locker room. The three men look toward him and then shrug and take off after him.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/TribalWarrior.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/AndreJones.jpg

[Our next contest is an extremely short match as the USPW Television champion Tribal Warrior steps in the ring with a former TV champ Andre Jones. The contest is mostly dominated by the champ, showing his worthiness of winning and holding the title. He brings Jones down with a full nelson bomb and then crushes him with an avalanche in the corner. The former Volleyball player looks decimated on the mat. Tribal Warrior stands back, waiting for Jones to get to his feet -- Head Hunter Special! The Running Big Boot nearly takes Jones's head off! Tribal makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Tribal Warrior (Via Pinfall @ 4:58; Tribal Warrior retains the USPW Television title)

Match Rating: D

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/CharlieThatcher.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

['The Hardcore American' draws in huge cheers from the crowd when he comes out. The 'USA' chants are loud and long throughout this very very short match that lasts less than three minutes. Charlie attacks Chris before the bell with several punches in the corner. He sends Chris to the ropes and goes for the Thatcher Big Foot but Chris ducks. Chris turns and strikes Charlie with rapid fire punches, ending with a kick to the gut. The Hardcore American strikes Charlie Thatcher with a short-arm back elbow and then hooks him from behind -- Danger Drop! The reverse snap DDT brings Charlie to the mat and Chris makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Chris Caulfield (Via Pinfall @ 2:42)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/T-Rex_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/Enygma.jpg

[Enygma is shown walking within the backstage area. He pauses as though he hears something and reaches up, adjusting his mask. He looks to the right and then shrugs and continues to walk forward. Whn he turns a corner, a forearm comes from behind the camera, catching him in the back. The massive T-Rex appears in front of the camera, surprising the masked former USPW World champion! He grabs Enygma, sliding his arms around, hooking in the full nelson. He begins swinging the masked man back and forth as Enygma tries to fight him off. Enygma struggles in the Jurassic Crush but is unable to break the hold. He begins to fade in the arms of T-Rex. T-Rex drops down, lowering to the ground with Enygma. He releases the hold as soon as Enygma is on the ground. T-Rex throws in some stomps to the masked man before walking off, satisfied at what he has done.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/BrucetheGiant.jpg

[We move from the backstage area to a video. This video focuses in on a former USPW World champion. The video begins with highlights of Bruce The Giant defeating 'The American Everyman' Freddie Datsun for the USPW World title back in October 2006. He held the title for one undefeated year. More highlights of Giant Choke Slams on wrestlers like James Justice, Nicky Champion, Des Davids and more are shown as the announcer talks in the background. Now, the question is, who is going to play 'Beat The Giant' at Stars, Stripes And Slams? The challenge is open to anyone both in the promotion and out of the promotion as Bruce looks to repeat that one year of being undefeated. Who will step forward live on pay-per-view? Keep tuning in to find out.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/DannyRushmore.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/MickMuscles.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/ShaneSneer.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/Liberty.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/JimForce.jpg

[Our semi main event is a strong match as the former USPW World Tag Team champions The Towers Of Power step into the ring to do battle with the popular team of James Justice and The Force. The Force starts things off quickly against both Danny Rushmore and Mick Muscles. A double noggin knocker nearly results in a three count but Danny kicks out at the last moment. James is tagged in and he continues the momentum until a major distraction occurs when two men appear from the back and hit ringside.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/JumboJackson.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/T-Rex_alt1.jpg

[Jumbo Jackson and T-Rex stand at ringside as Danny and Mick turn the momentum around in their favor when Jumbo distracts James. James is caught in the corner of The Towers Of Power as they use quick tags and double team moves. Mick Muscles chokes James on the ropes and referee Baby Jamie has to step in to break things up. As Jamie admonishes Mick, Jumbo Jackson strikes James with a punch, knocking him back to the mat. Mick makes the cover and gets a two count. The momentum swings again when, several minutes later, Mick goes for an avalanche in the corner but James moves out of the way! James turns and begins striking Mick with punches. He ends it with a Justice Big Right Hand! Mick strikes at the knee of James when he falls to the mat. Both men begin moving toward their corners to make the tag. Mick tags in Danny and James comes so close to tagging in The Force but The Force gets yanked off the apron by Jumbo Jackson! The Force is slammed back into the guardrail as T-Rex enters the ring, powering up and clotheslining James Justice down as the referee calls for the bell.]

Winners: James Justice and The Force (Via Disqualification @ 9:50)

Match Rating: C-

[The bell sounded but it didn't change the Sneer Corporation's attack. Danny Rushmore and Mick Muscles join inside the ring, assaulting James Justice. Danny catches James with the Atomic Boot as the crowd boos and look toward the ramp, hoping for someone to come down and save the day. The Force is tossed inside the ring and he is draped over the leg of Danny in a backbreaker position. Mick climbs to the second turnbuckle and leaps -- dropping a forearm across the neck of The Force! The boos, though, turn into cheers as two men come running down to the ring.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/Enygma.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[it's Enygma and Chris Caulfield! Chris isn't alone, though. He's brought a chair with him! He swings for the fences when he enters the ring, cracking both members of the Towers Of Power with the chair! He tosses the bandana into the face of T-Rex and then another chair shot! Enygma strikes Jumbo Jackson with an Enygmagiri Kick! The two men roll out of the ring, leaving Enygma and Chris Caulfield standing tall as the saviours of the night.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/Java.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/PeterValentine.jpg

[After the pandemonium we saw at ringside, we head backstage where more battles are taking place. This battle is between the USPW National champion Java and Peter Valentine, a former USPW National champion! Both men are slugging it out in a hallway with neither gaining a distinct advantage for about thirty seconds. That is when Peter strikes Java with a low blow kick. Java bends over in pain and Peter picks him up, dropping him with a gutwrench power bomb on the floor! Java can be heard in the background grunting with the pain that he just experienced. Peter stands over him, looking satisfied at what he has done.]

Peter Valentine

"See you at Stars, Stripes And Slams for MY belt."

[Peter throws in a stomp to the shoulder of Java before he wipes his hands of the situation. He turns and walks down the hallway as security and officials step in. The officials check on Java. It looks like we have another match lined up for the pay-per-view!]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/NickyChampion.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/TysonBaine.jpg

[A hype video begins to play, talking about the main event this evening. A replay is shown of the debut of Christian Faith earlier tonight and then the approach of Nicky Champion and Tyson Baine. Tonight these three men will be battling in our main event for the USPW World title!]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/NickyChampion.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/TysonBaine.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/ChristianFaith.jpg

USPW World Title Match

Nicky Champion defends vs. Tyson Baine vs. Christian Faith

[As the three men begin making their way down to the ring in seperate entrances, the announcers let everyone know that this match will be no count out and no disqualification. There must be a winner tonight! All three men stand in seperate corners when the bell rings. Nicky has his face still bandaged from the fireball attack last week by Tyson Baine. It is this attack that has Nicky Champion springing into action early on against the Demon From The Deep. The brawl between the two men kicks things off as Christian Faith watches from a corner, keeping to himself. Tyson turns things around after a couple of minutes, slamming Nicky Champion back in the corner. Christian Faith leaps into action at this point, turning Tyson Baine around and striking with multiple kicks to the gut and then the Faith Hammer! The bionic elbow strikes catch Tyson again and again. Nicky Champion leaps from the corner and onto the back of Tyson Baine, wrapping his arms around him in a sleeper hold. But Christian doesn't see Nicky and a Faith Hammer strikes the USPW World champion, sending him off Tyson and down to the mat. Tyson Baine brings Christian down with a sudden clothesline and a two count.]

[The momentum continues for Tyson Baine as he brings the action outside the ring. Tyson sends Christian into the guardrail face first. Tyson catches Christian with a Devil's Hammer, the forearm clubbing blow to the back. Tyson moves around and lifts Christian by the legs -- slingshot into the ring post. Tyson enters the ring and turns his attention to the fallen Nicky Champion. He rips off the bandage, revealing the horrible scar on Nicky's face. He begins ripping at Nicky's face as Nicky screams out in pain. Tyson picks Nicky up -- backbreaker. He holds Nicky in his arms -- backbreaker! Nicky is fallen to the mat and Tyson makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! Somehow Nicky Champion managed to kick out! Tyson picks up Nicky and then sends him to the ropes -- standing spinebuster! We could be seeing a new USPW World champion tonight! Tyson lowers down to pick up Nicky -- punch by Nicky! Punch! Punch! Punch! Nicky rolls Tyson into an inside cradle: 1 -- 2 -- Broken Up By Christian Faith!]

[Christian may have saved the match for himself with that pinfall break up! Christian grabs Nicky and tosses him out of the ring to the floor. Then he turns his attention to Tyson Baine. He lifts Tyson up to his knees -- Machine Gun Faith Hammers! The bionic elbows send Tyson Baine right back down to the mat! Christian climbs to the top turnbuckle, drawing in some cheers from the crowd as he stares down at Tyson Baine -- flying elbow drop connects! Right to the heart of Tyson Baine! Christian makes the cover and hooks the leg: 1 -- 2 -- Broken Up By Nicky Champion! Nicky moves back into a corner -- Hawkeye Hammer -- Ducked By Christian Faith! Christian kicks Nicky in the gut -- Gutwrench Powerbomb! Christian moves back to Tyson Baine and pulls him up -- Tyson grabs Christian by the throat! He raises Christian -- double kick to the gut by Christian sends Tyson back into a corner! Christian backs up -- Leap Of Faith! Christian Faith catches Tyson Baine with the Leap Of Faith. Tyson falls to the mat and Christian makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Christian Faith (Via Pinfall @ 18:20; Christian Faith wins the USPW World title)

Match Rating: B

[The crowd cannot believe it! The referee's hand slapped the mat three times and we have a new USPW World champion without the former champion being pinned! Tyson Baine rolls out of the ring and Christian Faith slowly stands up, looking shocked and then excited as referee Robbie Sanchez hands him the USPW World title belt! Nicky Champion slams his hands on the mat in frustration as he looks up to see Christian Faith with the title belt. Christian climbs to the second turnbuckle, raising the belt for the world to see. The crowd cheers the victory and then gets a little quiet as Christian leaps off the turnbuckles and comes face to face with the former USPW World champion. An intense staredown ensues, which ends with Nicky Champion exiting the ring. Christian raises the belt again as we are out of time! Congratulations to our new USPW World champion!]

Well I'll be damned. 1st show and Christian Faith is already 'the guy' in USPW. It's a good way to go though as most of us would have thought you'd wait til a PPV. This way, there's an element of surprise (as it came quicker than I think most would have projected).

The thing is now, do you turn Nicky? It'd be sad to see him usher into the background just because he doesn't have the belt. I mean, he IS Mr. USPW in a lot of ways.

Either way though, the show came together really well, Angel.

Lookin' forward to more.

WE HAVE FAITH!!! :D

Awesome first card! Looking forward to the backstage segments...

Glad you enjoyed the first show! Really appreciate the comments. The backstage segments are going to explain how we got to this point as we go back in time to the day before USPW American Wrestling for the first one.

Well I'll be damned. 1st show and Christian Faith is already 'the guy' in USPW. It's a good way to go though as most of us would have thought you'd wait til a PPV. This way, there's an element of surprise (as it came quicker than I think most would have projected).

The thing is now, do you turn Nicky? It'd be sad to see him usher into the background just because he doesn't have the belt. I mean, he IS Mr. USPW in a lot of ways.

Either way though, the show came together really well, Angel.

Lookin' forward to more.

Thanks for the comments on the show, E-V. Really appreciate them! I knew it would be a shock to most people to see the USPW World title change hands on the first show. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone else change the world title on the first show, though I may be wrong on that.

As far as Nicky Champion goes? There is a slight urge to turn him, have him angry about losing the title in such a manner. However, I do have specific plans for him. He is definitely NOT going to be ushered into the background. There are several ways I can go when it comes to him. Remember, he does still have those burn scars from the fireball.

Hope the rest of the show hit off well for everyone as well. I know that the main event kind of overshadows most things but I hope everyone enjoyed the continuation of the World War III storyline, the Bruce The Giant video, the start of the Peter Valentine/Java war, etc.

USPW PREDICTION CONTEST

Welcome to the USPW Prediction contest. This contest will run through the end of March in-game time.

Thank you to everyone who predicted in the first show. It is truly appreciated.

No perfect scores but we did have several people get 4/5 this week. Congratulations to Sco xY2Jx, ChrisKid, Zergon and Eisen-verse!

1. Sco xY2Jx=1 Win

ChrisKid=1 Win

Zergon=1 Win

Eisen-verse=1 Win

5. 3rdStringPG=0 Wins

ohiodevil=0 Wins

Dragonmack=0 Wins

Jaded=0 Wins

Tigerkinney=0 Wins

MidnightNick=0 Wins

CamillePunk=0 Wins

Emark=0 Wins

foolinc=0 Wins

Timber=0 Wins

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/SamStrong.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW%202013/NickyChampion.jpg

Tuesday Week 1 January 2013 (Flashback to the day before American Wrestling)

[This is the day before my very first USPW American Wrestling card. It is very odd to me that I am not wrestling on Tuesday night considering I have done so for many, many, many years. More years than I care to remember. Ironically we are up here in the New England area. This is where I made my name. But instead of staying in my house I am staying in a hotel where all of the USPW wrestlers are staying. I will always show that solidarity with my fellow workers.]

[Enter Sam Strong and Nicky Champion. The USPW owner and the USPW World champion stepped into my hotel room and the three of us sat around a small table, each with a beer in hand. I looked toward Sam and I could see there was something that he was wanting to say. I looked toward Nicky and there was a concerned look in his eyes. Where exactly was this conversation going?]

Christian Faith

"Alright, Sam, Nicky, what's going on?"

Sam Strong

"Alright, brother, it's time we got down to brass tacks. Freddie Datsun, Bruce The Giant, James Justice. What is it that they all have in common? Each of them won the world title within months of arriving here in this company."

Nicky Champion

"I'm not sure that I like where this is going, Sam."

Sam Strong

"Nicky, Christian is one of the biggest signings that USPW has taken on since my arrival. He is a known name not just here in USPW, not just here in New England but all over the world, brother. We have to take advantage of that. In order to do that, I have made the decision that Christian will be winning the World title tomorrow night in a triple threat match including you and Tyson. Tyson has already agreed to take the fall."

Nicky Champion

"You told Tyson before me? Sam, what's going on?"

Christian Faith

"Thank you for your confidence in me, Sam. I really and truly appreciate it. But if Nicky is uncomfortable with this situation..."

Sam Strong

"Nicky will do what is best for this company. Right, Nicky?"

Nicky Champion

"I always have. But I need some sleep. Sam, Christian."

[i watched as Nicky stood up and Sam didn't even try to stop him. Nicky looked down at the USPW World title belt that he brought with him to this meeting. His eyes were nearly filled with tears. He shook his head and walked away, exiting the room. The silence was filled with emotion. The silence was filled with tension.]

Sam Strong

"Just do what you are capable of doing, Christian. I'll see you tomorrow."

[A handshake and the room was empty again except for my thoughts. I was to win the USPW World title. It would be my first World title in eight years. It is my first World title reign in eight years. Not since I lost the SWF World title to Train back in 2005. Could my broken down body handle it? Could I handle being the front runner of another company? Could I handle everything? All I know is that I probably will not be getting any sleep tonight.]

Archived