SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

Angry Gilmore vs. Robbie Retro w/ Melanie

[singles Match]

Question: Can Gilmore continue to defeat the big-men of the SWF on his way to Marat Khoklov at "Awesome Impact"?

American Machine w/ B.J. O'Neil and Des Davids vs. "THE EIGHT DEADLY SIN" John Greed w/ Squeeky McClean

[singles Match]

Question: After losing last week, unable to stop the All-Americans from getting to their year anniversary as champions (which is this week), can John Greed score a win for "The Truth"?

"MR.WONDERFUL" James Prudence w/ Frederique Antonio Garcia vs. Valiant w/ Hannah

[singles Match]

Question: After coming up short against Jack Bruce last week, can Valiant get back to a winning path against "Mr. Wonderful"?

Big Cat Brandon vs. "THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL" Rogue w/ Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question: Will Ms. Chase have her revenge upon Big Cat Brandon through the vile hand of her 'dirty rotten scoundrel'?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[singles Match]

Question: Can Gilmore continue to defeat the big-men of the SWF on his way to Marat Khoklov at "Awesome Impact"? Definitely! And it won't get much easier than Robbie Retro.

American Machine w/ B.J. O'Neil and Des Davids vs. "THE EIGHT DEADLY SIN" John Greed w/ Squeeky McClean

[singles Match]

Question: After losing last week, unable to stop the All-Americans from getting to their year anniversary as champions (which is this week), can John Greed score a win for "The Truth"? I think it's about time....

"MR.WONDERFUL" James Prudence w/ Frederique Antonio Garcia vs. Valiant w/ Hannah

[singles Match]

Question: After coming up short against Jack Bruce last week, can Valiant get back to a winning path against "Mr. Wonderful"? Sounds like an easy win for one of the key players in the Chase storyline, to get his momentum back.

[singles Match]

Question: Will Ms. Chase have her revenge upon Big Cat Brandon through the vile hand of her 'dirty rotten scoundrel'? I see this turning into a no-contest, with the other Agency members and Jack Bruce getting involved.

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match] SE Finish

Really nice to see that you took Swoop McCarthy under contract! He seems to be an overwhelming talented and charismatic guy, and if you slowly build him up, he probably could even play a good role in your main roster!

I'm also excited for if the Amazing Bumfholes will finally split up and if Frehley and Faith finally come back - hell, you've got so much possibilities now! Awesome!

[singles Match]

Question: Can Gilmore continue to defeat the big-men of the SWF on his way to Marat Khoklov at "Awesome Impact"?

Without a doubt. Angry is looking for the destruction of everyone in his path to Marat Khoklov.

[singles Match]

Question: After losing last week, unable to stop the All-Americans from getting to their year anniversary as champions (which is this week), can John Greed score a win for "The Truth"?

A close match here but the All-Americans continue their strong showing.

[singles Match]

Question: After coming up short against Jack Bruce last week, can Valiant get back to a winning path against "Mr. Wonderful"?

Valiant regains some momentum against James Prudence.

[singles Match]

Question: Will Ms. Chase have her revenge upon Big Cat Brandon through the vile hand of her 'dirty rotten scoundrel'?

A draw here through either sports entertainment finish, double dq or double countout.

Just as a heads up. I only have four segments left to write for Supreme TV and hope to have the results up by the start of this weekend. I'm ahead of my course work; so, I feel as though that's a realistic possibility. That said, I'll let you know as it gets closer so you know when to expect it (and it doesn't get posted without anyone knowing it's there).

Thank you for your predictions thus far!

Really nice to see that you took Swoop McCarthy under contract! He seems to be an overwhelming talented and charismatic guy, and if you slowly build him up, he probably could even play a good role in your main roster!

Swoop is a common hire for most anyone who can get the SWF to an international status. That said, there's a reason everyone jumps at him.
:D
As you said, he's overwhelmingly charismatic & fits perfectly with the product as a whole. That said, he's going to have a gradual push up the ranks. My thought is to keep him on "Underground" for quite some time. Once he can acquire some popularity, he's going straight to Supreme TV (as I'd love to have him on the main show when he's ready).

I'm thinking over some initial feuds he could have on "Underground" and am pretty excited to see how he does.

I finally am up to date with this absolutely amazing. I actually started an SWF game not long after I started reading this...and I normally hate companies with TV shows. I have to say...some of your promos/segments give me legitimate chills...they are amazingly written...and I can actually hear them in my head...I can feel the tension between Chase and Bruce...I can see the smug look on Rich Money's face while he delivers a Jericho-esque promo...and I get chills when Vengeance appears (though mostly coz he reminds me of playing Slender for the first time >_<)

All in all...one of the greatest dynasties I've read...Can't wait to see what happens with the Rich Money: Owner story. Much kudos!!

[singles Match]

Retro will Job Hard with a Vengeance!

[singles Match]

Machine wins by DQ and the The Truth beat them up post-match, giving them some much needed momentum in this feud.

[singles Match]

Valiant wins with ease, but scares Hannah even more...I hope he destroys Prudence...something about him has always irked me...

[singles Match]

Rogue gets the win through nefarious means.

I'm only one segment away from finishing Supreme TV - Episode #9! That said, I'm expecting to have the results up at the earliest being Saturday afternoon & the latest being Sunday night. Just a heads up!

I finally am up to date with this absolutely amazing. I actually started an SWF game not long after I started reading this...and I normally hate companies with TV shows. I have to say...some of your promos/segments give me legitimate chills...they are amazingly written...and I can actually hear them in my head...I can feel the tension between Chase and Bruce...I can see the smug look on Rich Money's face while he delivers a Jericho-esque promo...and I get chills when Vengeance appears (though mostly coz he reminds me of playing Slender for the first time >_<)

All in all...one of the greatest dynasties I've read...Can't wait to see what happens with the Rich Money: Owner story. Much kudos!!

Now
THIS
is one of the major reasons why I love writing for TEW!

You seriously made my month with this post, shawn_waters. I'm not going to lie. It's great to know what you not only took the time to read this project but that you REALLY dove into the shows. Case and point, the Valiant storyline. It's entirely a C-storyline but you're the first person I've seen/heard bring it up! Very cool!

The fact that I can give you 'chills' while reading keeps me going that much more. I love pro wrestling (at least the version that's in my head) and to have readers who equally buy into my product, stories, and characters is something that really inspires me to go farther, go bigger, and go better! I really appreciate it. A lot.

I never looked at Money in a Jericho manner; however, can see it more so now that you bring it up. It's that smug, I'm better than you, heelish approach. Truthfully, he's one of my favorite people to write for (along with Vengeance & Faith).

All in all, I just wanted to say 'thank you' for this post. It was a great way to wake-up this morning (on a day that i'm insanely tired & crazy busy with class).

Since I wanted to say 'thank you' to these two, I thought I would let you know that
Episode #9 will be up tomorrow
(Saturday) for sure. I'm not sure what time of the day but it'll certainly be there sometime in the next 24 hours.

I also want to thank everyone who voted this dynasty DOTM. Seriously, I really appreciate it greatly. It's good to know that you've all enjoyed it thus far and, as always, I hope to continue to entertain you for the foreseeable future.

Congrats on winning the DOTM Eisen-Verse. As always, you deliver a deep and well written dynasty. I only wish I had half your writing talent. :)

Kudos on DOTM ... This is a great diary and i hope you keep it going for a long time cant wait to see how u develop your roster n the things that will transpire

Thanks, Guys!

@Dragonmack:
You're a great writer! Don't sell yourself short. Honestly, I know it can be tough to compete for attention on the GDS boards but you're work has always been top notch. That said, I really do appreciate your lofty words (as I still perceive you as one of 'the guys' I was chasing early on).

@Bigjondalegend:
Thank you for the nod! The plan is, right now, to push this thing for quite some time. I may not have show results up as fast as others do (given my time constraints) but I always look to generate as much quality as possible (quality > quantity; that's my focus). The roster aspect is something I'm really excited about as well. I have some young pet projects who will hopefully rise up over time & am hoping to grab some hot-free-agents down the road to compete with the already great characters that I have. I don't plan on just buying for the sake of buying; however, am interested in seeing who may be out there to add to the fold.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CANNLogo.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Primetime.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTV_zpsece8c4fa.png

EPISODE #9

Tuesday, 1st Week of March 2013

Isaak Road Arena || Mid-Atlantic

|| CARD || PREVIOUS EPISODE || UPCOMING PPV

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/PeterMichaels_zps68b2f976.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/DuaneFry_zps58f63501.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JerryEisen_zps5731b167.jpg

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
THIS… IS… SUPREME TV!!!
[Pyro is heard going off in the background]
That’s right, folks. The GREATEST, most IN-YOUR-FACE, wrestling action only comes from one show and you’re watching it! I’m Peter Michaels and alongside me are my partners in crime, Duane Fry & Jerry Eisen.
[Pauses]
Boy, do we have a show for you!

Duane Fry:
That's right, Peter. It was only a week ago that the new SWF Owner, Rich Money, not only mugged our World Heavyweight Champion, leaving him for dead on some city street, but also stole his championship in the process. You HAVE to expect that the “Dark Destroyer” will return, here tonight, to get back what is RIGHTFULLY his!!

Jerry Eisen:
Also, will we see the return of the “Iron Man” as the SWF North American Champion, Eric Eisen, continues to claim himself to be the NEW “Mr. SWF”? Believe me when I say this, I would LOVE to see Faith knock some sense into my Brother. In reality though, I don’t think he’ll EVER have any sense to him…

Peter Michaels:
Sit back, crack out the popcorn and put your kids to sleep for the night because we’re about to get… Supreme!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

INVOLVED:
Rich Money and ????

”I’m a REAL Champion!"

[supreme TV (Episode #9) opens with sight of the SWF’s new Owner, Rich Money, already standing in the ring. As the crowd boos the egotistical dictator, Money defies their tone with a smug demeanor radiating from his every pour. Typically, it’s his perfectly gelled hair, tailored suits and overt arrogance that draws attention; however, tonight, said attention is more firmly focused upon the stolen SWF World Heavyweight Championship he carries over his right shoulder.]

[Acting as if it were his already, Money looks out upon the crowd with a sense of confidence typically fit for ‘The Champ’. Meanwhile, the crowd is not having it whatsoever as they begin the chant…]

[Live Crowd]:
“You’re a thief… You’re a thief… You’re a thief!”

[Rich Money]:
You’re all FAR too stupid to realize that I’m ACTUALLY… SAVING the SWF from the seas-pool it once was!!
[Pauses; crowd boos]
Now, I don’t expect you to ‘get it’. The average wrestling fan has a middle school education & the attention span of a fly. It’s not YOUR fault… It’s your PARENTS fault for ALLOWING you to be such failures!
[Pauses]
I, on the other hand, went to an Ivy league university, studied in London, Paris, and Dubai & acquired a certain level of understanding. One that you’ll NEVER have to say the least.
[Crowd boos]
But that’s okay… You’re wrestling fans… Again, you’re not EXPECTED to be intelligent…
[Pauses; crowd boos]
So, I’ll lay this out as SIMPLY as I can…
[Pauses]
The Supreme Wrestling Federation was at a point of inferno. We WERE much like Rome in it’s final days; high on it’s pedestal yet oblivious to the HELL that encompassed us all. You see, I changed ALL of that… I swooped in, out of the KINDESS of my heart, and SAVED us from the blaze itself…
[Pauses]
I’m quite the humanitarian… I CARE… about people…

[A smug smirk forms as the crowd boos like crazy. Almost immediately after making the last statement, the crowd reacts due to the blatant absurdity of it all. Money isn’t out for anyone, or to care about anyone, but himself.]

[Rich Money]:
So, when I saw the TOP championship in ALL of professional wrestling, the beloved SWF World Heavyweight Championship, in the grips of a common PUNK… I KNEW I had to act and act fast.
[Pauses]
Frehley is a wonderful champion… For delinquents… rough-necks and thugs…
[Pauses]
I, on the other hand, am the KIND of champion that you can be proud of; that you can tout to the masses. Intelligent, successful, decorated, inspiring… Hard-working.
[Pauses]
I PERSONIFY greatness!
[Pauses]
Frehley… Personifies… classless, meaningless, noise.
[Pauses]
If the SWF is to be the PROUD company that it is, we can’t have someone like… him… with the top championship.
[Pauses]
And that’s why I SAVED the SWF from Steve Frehley; I devised a plan & ultimately took-out 2 birds with one POWERFUL stone…
[Pauses]
Not only securing the SWF World Heavyweight Championship around a REAL champion but leaving that rat in the gutter where he belongs!

[The crowd boos rather loudly as Money stands confident.]

[Rich Money]:
Tonight, I am going to show you brain-dead idiots EXACTLY what it looks like to be a REAL champion. You’ve been subjected to a devalued perspective for FAR too long now.
[Pauses]
I’ll show you, first hand, why I SHOULD be the SWF World Heavyweight Champion… and why Steve Frehley is the sludge of this great company.
[Pauses]
That’s why I’ve booked myself in the main event; I can do that… I’m the owner.
[smug smirk grows larger; crowd boos even louder]
I will ‘defend’ the SWF World Heavyweight Champion as a REAL champion should…
[Pauses]
So, allow me to bring out my ‘challenger’ for tonight… The fool… I mean man… you ALL love…
[Pauses]
and my upcoming victim…
[Crowd boos]

[Money stops and looks toward the “Supreme Gate” as the crowd does so as well. A few seconds pass before Lobster Warrior’s comical, under-the-sea-like, theme music begins to blare.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/LobsterWarrior_zps6f108631.jpg

Hey Kids!! It's Lobbie!!

[Walking through the “Supreme Gate” with an energy to his step, Lobbie is shown waving toward the fans with extreme excitement. Equally, as he walks to the ring, the beloved Lobbie is shown high-fiving every fan in his path.]

[Meanwhile, Money continues to stand in a smug manner within the ring; rolling his eyes as he mentally makes fun of Lobbie.]

[Once Lobbie enters the ring, he’s handed a microphone; however, before he goes to speak, he’s shown engaging the fans once again; waving, smiling, and slightly dancing around. In a sense, he’s much like a Saturday-morning cartoon character.]

[Rich Money]:
Are you done yet?

[Lobbie continues to wave toward the crowd with a giant grin upon his face.]

[Rich Money]:
You CAN’T expect me to take you ser…

[Lobbie buts in on the microphone; projecting his voice in a comical, cartoon-character, over-exaggerated, kind of way.]

[Lobster Warrior]:
HELLO… RICH MONEY!!

[The crowd says Lobbie’s opening along with him; a trademark of his.]

[Rich looks unamused.]

[Rich Money]:
You’re just ANOTHER example of the seas-pool Rich[ard Eisen] cultivated with his LACK of leadership.
[Crowd boos]
You’re a grown man, almost 40 if my memory serves me right, dancing around like a god-damn-fool.
[Pauses]
You have no self-respect, no direction, no hope… You, simply put, are the BIGGEST laughing-stock this industry has EVER seen. And yet, none of that phases you… You LOVE being this idiot… this pathetic EXCUSE for a human-being… and why? Because the fans LOVE you?
[Crowd pops; Money shakes his head in disgust]
Do you think I got to the heights that I did because I CARED about what these fans thought? Did you see me flailing around this place wearing a stupid costume? Did I become the OWNER of the SWF by ENTERTAINING these idiots?

[Lobster Warrior]:
NO!! You rode on the back of Vengeance!!

[The crowd laughs as Lobbie blurts out in his comical fashion. Meanwhile, Money doesn’t seem amused.]

[Rich Money]:
Did I say you could speak?
[Crowd boos]
As I was saying, to be a success you NEED to have your priorities in-line. You, Lobbie, couldn’t be FARTHER from that. How does it FEEL to be a joke?

[Lobster Warrior]:
A Joke?!?!!?!?! I’m the KING of the Sea!!! I’m no Joke!!!!!

[Rich Money]:
‘Thank you’ for making strengthening my point…

[The crowd boos. Lobbie deflects anything with child-like wonder.]

[Rich Money]:
These idiots may love you but I don’t…
[Pauses; crowd boos]
And tonight, I’m going to beat you from pillar-to-post and show you to be the JOKE that you REALLY are!!

[The crowd boos like crazy as Rich Money slowly drops his microphone. Meanwhile, as Money’s theme music begins to blare once again, we transition to a commercial break with the sight of a short staredown between the smug SWF Owner & the comical Lobster!]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
What an a$$hole… Just a GIANT a$$hole… I don’t CARE if it’s going to cost me my job. Rich Money is NO Richard Eisen. Even on his worst, his most vile, Eisen at least had foresight to see what was best for the SWF; even if it was muddied up a bit. Money is out for himself and ONLY himself.
[Pauses; angered]
I just can’t believe that THIS is where we’ve come…

Jerry Eisen:
I never thought I’d hear someone in favor of my Father. He’s tough; very tough. But, Money does exactly that.

Peter Michaels:
I think he’s overlooking Lobster Warrior. There’s a good chance that he COULD score a strong win against someone like Money. I mean, Rich is one hell of a wrestler. He may be an a$$hole but he knows what to do between those ropes. But, someone like Lobbie, a great veteran technition, he knows how to wiggle in a win against the ‘big guys’ still. I hope he proves that tonight!

Duane Fry:
I’d LOVE that!

Jerry Eisen:
Oh GOD yea!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/CaptainAtomic_zps1ad7cdd1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Rogue_zps3ba311cf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

INVOLVED:
Captain Atomic, Rogue and ????

”Power-Up; until HE arrives…"

[We transition backstage in which to see a chaotic brawl between Captain Atomic & Rogue already in progress. Throwing one another every which way and utilizing the unique confines of a backstage hallway to their advantage, both bring about a sense of aggressive brutality. That said, Captain Atomic is the one who really impresses…]

[As Rogue grabs a nearby chair, folding it up in the process, Atomic is shown staggering toward him in hopes of gaining a sense of revenge from an earlier DDT into a collection of wooden crates. That said, as Atomic grows closer, Rogue spins around and lands a sickening swing that collides with the top of the Captain’s head. Shockingly enough, the strike doesn’t floor Atomic. Actually quite the opposite.]

[Letting out a warrior’s roar, Atomic flexes like a mad-man as his neck seems scrunched into his shoulders. His eyes wiry, his stance powerful, Atomic looks to have absorbed the attack & is ready for more.]

Duane Fry:
OH MY!! Captain Atomic took the BRUNT of that chair-shot and he’s still standing!! How is that possible?!?!

Jerry Eisen:
He’s a freak of nature, Duane. There’s no way around it!

[Rogue looks on Atomic with a momentary state of shock. That said, seconds later, a gritty snarl forms as he looks to wind up again. However, his strike would never come about…]

[The lights in the hallway have been flickering off-and-on; however, at this point, the space has gone completely black.]

Jerry Eisen:
… You know what THIS means…

[When the lights come back up, Atomic is shown to be lying on his back on the cement floor. Meanwhile, Vengeance stands over him with his gigantic book placed upon his rival’s throat; choking Captain Atomic in the process.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Vengeance_zpsf7b365c8.jpg

From the darkness it comes...

Peter Michaels:
Vengeance is looking to CHOKE-OUT Captain Atomic using ONLY his boot! What power!!

Jerry Eisen:
Atomic is no slouch when it comes to strength and YET… He can’t seem to get out from underneath Vengeance’s boot.

[Vengeance slowly looks over at Rogue while choking Atomic with his foot. The stare is not pleasant by any means. If anything, it seems rather cold & dominating.]

[it’s obvious that Vengeance is telling Rogue to walk away… and so he does; reluctantly.]

Duane Fry:
When Vengeance wants you out of here… You’re going to start moving…

Jerry Eisen:
Did you SEE that stare? Man… I’d HATE to be on the other end of that.

[Dropping the chair, Rogue exits the scene as Vengeance slowly turns his attention back toward the semi-motionless Atomic. Letting his foot up, Vengeance lifts Captain Atomic off the ground with one hand & eventually KO’s him with a dart-like throw against the nearby cement wall.]

Duane Fry:
OH!!

Peter Michaels:
Good night, Captain Atomic…

Jerry Eisen:
He threw Captain Atomic like he was a dart!! Vengeance didn’t show an ounce of effort either! It’s like he weighed a feather or something!

[Atomic crashes to the ground. Out cold.]

[The lights begin to flicker once again and eventually go out. As they return, Vengeance is gone. The only person that is left is an unconscious Captain Atomic lying in a motionless heap up against the whitewashed wall.]

GRADE:
C+

Jerry Eisen:
How can anyone expect to compete with someone like “The Demon”? We all just witnessed Vengeance physically manhandle Captain Atomic as if he were a small child!!

Duane Fry:
Atomic is not someone you can just… Throw around! He’s like lightning in a bottle; he’s all over the place! That said, Vengeance put him down and put him down… BAD!

Peter Michaels:
As we’ve said before, this isn’t your typical Vengeance… There’s something going on here. Some sort of extra push… He’s become STRONGER and I’m not sure ANYONE can stop him now…

Jerry Eisen:
Faith couldn’t… Now, it looks like Captain Atomic may not be able to stop “The Demon” either… WHO CAN?

Duane Fry:
No one… most likely…
[Pauses]
We may have to wait until Vengeance accidentally takes HIMSELF out… That may be the ONLY way we EVER see him defeated…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/RobbieRetro.jpg

Angry Gilmore vs. Robbie Retro

"Another big-man; another Angry win"

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Melanie w/ Robbie Retro

• Robbie is the life of the party; gyrating around in an over-the-top manner. Angry Gilmore is quite the opposite; aggressive, angered, and more so interested in a fight.

• Robbie does well to entertain; however, lacks in the ability to keep Gilmore down for very long.

• While Robbie’s quite strong, using his obvious size difference to his advantage at points, Gilmore is able to continually force his way into control; exploding with sheer intensity throughout.

• Angry still shows signs of neurological issues; however, that doesn’t seem to slow him down all that much. Just an occasional shake of the head, slower rebound time, and a moment of dizziness as he stands atop a nearby turnbuckle.

• In the end, after throwing his opponent into a turnbuckle corner, Gilmore is able to put away the big man with his signature “Anger Management”. The impact is so harsh that it collapses the big-man straight to the canvas in a thunderous heap. Meanwhile, Melanie shakes her head, hands on her hips, as she over-dramatically reacts to the loss.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Angry Gilmore via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Anger Management” (Running Knee to the Forehead)

ENDING TIME:
8:23

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
If Angry Gilmore is to shooting for Khoklov, he’s going to need ALL the experiences possible against other big-men. Robbie isn’t anywhere near Khoklov’s power but he certainly is the kind of wrestler you can’t just throw around due to his size. Tonight, Gilmore did as he did last week against Everest, he took down someone ‘ten times his size’…

Jerry Eisen:
You KNOW Gilmore’s just counting down the days to “Awesome Impact”…

Peter Michaels:
As am I. Gilmore and Khoklov? That’s one epic match waiting to happen!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/LobsterWarrior_zps6f108631.jpg

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce and Lobster Warrior

”Joking with The Oceanic One"

[We transition backstage in which to see Lobster Warrior talking to himself in the locker room area. Clenching his fists before his face in a brawler’s way and staring off with comical intensity, it’s rather obvious that Lobbie is fixated on what happened earlier tonight.]

[Lobster Warrior]:
I.. AM somebody! I’m… Lobster Warrior; King of the Sea!!
[Pauses; still staring off with comical intensity]
Who does HE think he is anyways? I COULD be the SWF Owner if I had a million Gosh-Darn clams too!
[Comically angered]
Oh, Brother!!!

[Jack Bruce slowly walks onto the scene with a look that speaks of someone about to burst out into laughter. Meanwhile, Lobbie has no clue he’s there.]

[Lobster Warrior]:
I’m JUST… So… MAD!!!

[Lobbie grows beat-red with anger. Bruce is unable to hold back his laughter any longer; blurting out in the process. In doing so, Lobbie takes a step back for a second; not knowing someone was there. Seconds later, he fortifies himself in further comedic anger.]

[Jack Bruce]:
What the HELL was THAT all about?
[Laughs]
‘I’m JUST… SO… MAD!’
[bruce mocks Lobbie. Meanwhile, Lobbie doesn’t look so happy about it.]
Don’t take it wrong, Lobbie! I’m a believer… I KNOW… You’re the king of the sea!
[bruce smirks; Lobbie puffs his chest in a proud manner.]
You ARE somebody…
[smirks; pauses]
and THAT’S why you’re going to put Rich Money on his back tonight!
[Crowd pops]
I can see it now…

[bruce places his arm behind Lobbie’s back; pointing off into the distance.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Lobster Warrior SHOCKS the world…
[Lobbie looks over in a comical fashion as if to say “Uh.. Excuse me?”]
Oh right.. Lobster Warrior CONTINUES to dominate; defeating the SWF Owner Rich Money LIVE in the main event on Supreme TV! The clams will be comin’ your way… All the fishes in the sea will be linin’ up… Just remember… Coming from the sea… Some of them COULD have crabs!
[The crowd laughs as Lobbie stretches his face in a comical fashion]
I just hope fame doesn’t steer you into the WRONG Ocean!

[Lobster Warrior]:
No need to worry, beloved citizen!
[He places his hands on his hips; quintessential super-hero look]
Nothing can sway Lobster Warrior from the Hero’s path!!!

[Jack Bruce]:
I’m sorry I EVER doubted you…

[bruce smirks; arm still around Lobster Warrior]

[Lobster Warrior]:
Fret not! It’s time to SAVE the world from the tyranny of Richie-Rich!!

[Jack Bruce]:
Atta… Lobster…

[bruce pats Lobster Warrior on the back as he (Lobbie) storms off with his chest puffed out; proud as he walks into battle. Meanwhile, Jack is shown laughing to himself as he strolls through a separate exit; shaking his head in a “Wow… that happened…” manner.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
They may not be ANYTHING alike but, for some reason, these two really seem to ‘click’…

[The commentary team is heard laughing]

Jerry Eisen:
… I wonder if Lobbie knows that Bruce is making fun of him?

Peter Michaels:
I don’t think Lobster Warrior realizes much of anything these days… He’s a little ‘out there’ in his later years.

Duane Fry:
Lack of Oxygen under the sea?
[Laughs]

Jerry Eisen:
Sure… Let’s go with that.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ZimmyBumfhole_zpse0827cc1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RandyBumfhole_zps008d244c.jpg

INVOLVED:
Zimmy and Randy Bumfhole

”A Pain in the Bumfhole comes to Underground"

[A short hype video is shown depicting the potential fallout between Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole. The footage from this past Supreme TV is utilized, showing Zimmy walking out on his brother as the two were set to face-off against Remo in a 2-on-1 handicap match, all with the hope of generating the simplistic question of ‘Why’? Why would Zimmy walk out on Randy? All in all, the video closes with that very thought lingering.]

GRADE:
C -

Jerry Eisen:
We’ve seen some great things from these two brothers but, from what it seems, tension appears to be mounting for whatever reason.

Duane Fry:
Zimmy literally walked out on his brother. I mean, that kind of thing can create a major wedge within a family. Blood or not, Zimmy turned his back on Randy.

Jerry Eisen:
The good thing is, Zimmy has vowed to address the situation this week on the first EVER broadcast of SWF “Underground”! We’ll FINALLY get to the bottom of it all this Saturday night!

Peter Michaels:
There are some consistent things that typically create a wedge; money, success or lack thereof, and women. At this point, we don’t know of any love interest in between the two of them; so, one has to guess that it’s all about the other two.

Duane Fry:
Regardless of what it is, I hope that Randy puts his brother straight on “Underground”!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/AmericanMachine-1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JohnGreed.jpg

American Machine vs.
“THE 8TH DEADLY SIN”
John Greed

"The Truth is: Greed… is… Good…"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
B.J. O’Neil & Des Davids w/ American Machine

Squeeky McClean w/ John Greed

• John Greed has a lot of trouble with American Machine’s brutish power-game.

• That said, Greed’s mat-wrestling abilities, when utilized with a basic form of chain-wrestling, eventually gives him something to work off of.

• When Greed is on the offensive, he often looks like he’s hoping to demean his opponent. Talking down, snickering at given points and even laughing out-right are all heard/seen.

• As you can expect, this doesn’t sit well with the All-Americans; Des Davids included outside of the ring.

• Shortly after Greed is shown toying with Davids, the bruising powerhouse is shown attempting to enter the ring. Darren Smith does his best to keep the Tag Team Champion from entering the ring; however, while doing so, leaves his back to the action.

• As Davids barks with anger, Squeeky is shown entering the ring & helping Greed floor the American Machine with a dual Russian-leg-sweep.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SqueekyMcClean_zps99229326.jpg
    Sneaky Squeaky

• The impact is so harsh on the back of Machine’s head that he looks to be dazed instantly.

• Quickly, Greed makes the pin attempt as Squeeky leaves the ring. Darren spins around and counts a 3-count in favor of “The Truth” as Davids huffs-and-puffs out of the ring in anger.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
John Greed via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Double Russian Leg-sweep w/ Squeeky McClean (Unseen by Darren Smith)

ENDING TIME:
6:28

GRADE:
C -

Jerry Eisen:
What a CHEAP way to pick up a win…

Duane Fry:
What did you expect?

Jerry Eisen:
I know… This isn’t the 1st time either of these two have been called hypocrites but… Now that they’re together? I don’t know if I can stand it much longer.

Peter Michaels:
The All-Americans are most likely on the same path you are, Jerry. Knowing what we know about the SWF Tag Team Champions, they won’t be taking this one laying down. Before you know it, Greed & McClean will be thrown around the ring like rag-dolls. It’s BOUND to happen and happen soon after tonight…

Jerry Eisen:
I’m already looking forward to that day…

Duane Fry:
These two teams couldn’t be FARTHER from one another. One team is all about pride, respect, honor and putting in a blue-collar, lunch-pale, All-American effort. Meanwhile, the Truth… We’ve got two weasels who are the TRUE definitions of hypocrites. They can’t be trusted, loved or revered BECAUSE they’re just so damn shifty…

Jerry Eisen:
Well put. Exactly on spot. These two are polar opposites for sure!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Valiant_zpsb9ff151c.jpg

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce and Valiant

”Moral Victory"

[A short hype video is shown depicting the hard-fought between Jack Bruce & Valiant on last week’s episode of Supreme TV. As we witness a produced version of the fight, highlighting several key moments as overly important to the overall story of their struggle, the overall message appears to be centered around Valiant’s hunger for success. He’s depicted as this young, dedicated, hard-nosed, all-business guy who put his EVERYTHING into the match in hopes of beating Bruce. Meanwhile, Jack is painted as the successful veteran; just, somehow, someway, too good for the youngster. In the end, while we think more of Valiant, feeling as though he’s on the cusp of greatness it seems, the overall feel is that he’s not on Bruce’s level just yet.]

GRADE:
B -

Peter Michaels:
Valiant put up one hell of a fight last week but it wasn’t enough. Jack Bruce has made a career out of coming out on top. The greater the pressure, the greater the moment. Arguably, no man has done it better… than Jack Bruce!

Jerry Eisen:
You could see the hunger in Valiant’s eyes though. He really wanted that win & put together one hell of a match, as you said, in hopes of getting that win. Sadly, it didn’t happen for him. I don’t expect this to be the last time we see these two cross paths though. If Bruce is the ultimate benchmark for Valiant, then something tells me Valiant will be knocking on his door as many times as it takes.

Duane Fry:
The SWF Nation sees Valiant as the ‘next big thing’. As you both said, this past Tuesday we saw a glimpse of that. Now, it’s time for him to show what he’s worth & I believe he did exactly that last week. He may not have won but he gained a lot of respect from the people out here &, most importantly, those in the back!

Peter Michaels:
Moral victories are great but it won’t get you to the “Hall of LEGENDS”.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JamesPrudence.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Valiant.jpg

“MR. WONDERFUL”
James Prudence vs.

"The honorable way"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Frederique Antonio Garcia w/ James Prudence

Hannah w/ Valiant

• James Prudence charismatically presents himself to the crowd. In response, the crowd boos. Meanwhile, Valiant stands in his corner in stern fashion; staring down his opponent from afar but not attacking due to the ‘match not being started yet’.

• When the bell is rung, Valiant goes to lock collar-and-elbow with Prudence. Despite his standard approach, Prudence stops this act of tradition by poking Valiant in the eye. The crowd boos. Darren Smith threatens to DQ him right away but does not.

• Prudence takes this initial cheap-shot to his advantage; beating down Valiant in the process.

• Frederique celebrates on the outside as his partner takes control. Boa and all, Garcia charismatically presents himself to the booing crowd much like Prudence did earlier.

• Eventually, Valiant gains control after a missed flying closeline by Prudence leaves him reeling. Valiant takes control, beating his opponent down with heavy fists.

• Before you know it, Valiant has gained full-control. At one point, utilizing several Irish Whips around the squared circle; inflicting pain at high-speeds and harsh collision.

• Frederique tries to distract Valiant; however, none of his advances really work.

• As Frederique tries to use Hannah as a source of distraction though, Valiant is shown exiting the ring; closelining Garcia as he gets closer to the doe-eyed Hannah. The crowd pops.

• Prudence tries to take advantage; however, is ultimately thrown into the steel guardrail by Valiant for his troubles.

• In the end, back in the ring, Valiant is shown muscling his way into victory by executing his signature “V-Split” following a running shoulder-strike to his opponent’s stomach (as he leans into a turnbuckle; dazed).

• There’s no kicking out after the impact of the “V-Split”. Both Prudence and Frederique appear to be equally dazed & nursing injuries due to what’s happened.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Valiant via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“V-Split” (Falcon Arrow Suplex)

ENDING TIME:
7:39

GRADE:
B -

Jerry Eisen:
Valiant came out here tonight & won the ‘right way’. He won the ‘Valiant way’. He didn’t underhand anything or meet Prudence on his level. Instead, he put together a respectful onslaught & overran his opponent pretty convincingly.

Duane Fry:
He really is someone to admire, isn’t he?

Peter Michaels:
It’s impossible not to say this... Valiant really looks, acts, sounds-like, a younger Christian Faith. In a lot of ways, these guys are alike. There are certainly some differences but they both share that respectful, brutish, brand of in-ring combat.

Jerry Eisen:
It’s pretty remarkable…

Duane Fry:
You know though, as much as Faith is beloved, he’s not here to have ANYONE end up as the ‘younger Christian Faith’. He’s not someone to hand anything over to anyone. If Valiant wants to get THERE, he’s going to have to speed things up pretty soon here. By this time in his career, Faith was already winning World Championships!

Peter Michaels:
True. It’s just a feeling I have. I know Faith well and I see a lot of Faith in this young man.
[/font]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen© and ????

”You can’t touch me!"

[The SWF Nation roars with disdain as Eric Eisen’s© music begins to blare. Shuffling arrogantly, a smug smirk upon his face, the SWF North American Champion looks defiant in the face of such negativity. With his championship belt gleaming around his waist, Eisen saunters toward the ring at a snail’s pace; deflecting anything and everything that comes his way with an impenetrable sense of confidence. Once in the ring, he’s shown grabbing a microphone from the nearby ring announcer & ultimately staring him down to ‘leave’ in an overtly threatening fashion.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
If you had ANY doubts… Now’s the time to abandon them entirely.
[Pauses; chin protruding out with confidence]
Christian Faith is… no… more.
[Crowd boos]
He’s just another blip in the LONG history of the SWF. I, on the other hand, am a LEGEND who will TRULY stand the test of time. While you will all forget Faith in the next coming weeks,
[Crowd boos]
You will NEVER forget the name of Eric Eisen.
[Crowd continues to boo; Eisen pauses]
Now, I know that many of you need to be beaten over the head before you understand something. You’re ALL practically brain-dead… All of you… Every last one of you…
[Crowd boos]
So I’ve arranged for a ceremony next week; a celebration really.
[Pauses]
The celebration of ME being declared as the NEW “Mr… SWF”!
[Crowd boos]
Face it. Faith is gone and he’s NEVER coming back. Not to mention, the man was on his last leg anyways… He wasn’t the TRUE “Mr. SWF” anymore… I’m not even sure if he EVER WAS…
[Pauses; crowd boos]
Next week though, you brain-dead idiots will FINALLY have the ceremony YOU NEED to see me as my true self… “Mr. SWF”… The North American Champion… Eric… Eisen!
[Crowd boos]
You can boo all you want… It won’t change a thing… I’m going…

[in mid sentence, Angry Gilmore’s loud, rebellious, and screechy screamo song begins to blare. In connection, the crowd is heard cheering like crazy as they rise to their feet.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/AngryGilmore_zpsc49d8bd1.jpg

He’s Angry and he knows it!

[unlike Eisen’s slow saunter, Gilmore practically explodes toward the ring with a steady, aggressive, stomp to his stride. With his eyes fixated intensely upon the North American Champion, it’s obvious he’s come here for revenge.]

[Just as Gilmore enters the ring and instantly stomps toward Eisen, Eric is heard responding to the scenario with a slightly nervous tone. In reality, it comes across that way more so due to the fact that he’s trying to relay the message quickly; before Gilmore can strike him.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
If you come ONE step closer… It’s ALL off…

[Angry obviously is warring within himself. Does he attack and lose his chance at Khoklov? Or Does he abandon his incessant want for revenge upon Eisen; giving rise to his chance at Khoklov?]

[Reluctantly, still exuding intense energy, Gilmore is somehow able to stop himself in his tracks; only a few feet away from Eisen.]

[Eric steps forward, almost touching nose-to-nose with Gilmore, as he seems smugly confident now.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
Good… You remember our deal.
[Crowd boos]
You lay a finger on me and Khoklov goes bye-bye…
[Pauses]
All it takes is ONE phone call and he’ll stay in Russia and you won’t get your coveted ‘revenge’ at “Awesome Impact”.
[Crowd boos]
It must drive you crazy… Knowing you can’t lay a finger on me. I mean, I was the one who put you in the hospital in November… I was the one who orchestrated the beating that put you in the hospital AGAIN in January… And I was the one who came into that Manhattan hospital and beat the living HELL out of you in front of your nurses.
[Crowd boos; Eisen smirks devilishly]
It was ALL me… and yet… your anger has blinded all of that. You want Khoklov SO bad that you don’t even realize who your REAL enemy is…
[Pauses]
And I love it!
[Pauses]
So, unless you’re willing to throw it ALL away… I’m going to be heading out…
[Pauses]
I don’t have time to waste on cripples like you…

[Eric slowly walks past Angry in which to give him a chance to strike. That said, despite clenching his fists feverishly & practically gritting his teeth down to nothing, Gilmore does not.]

[Eisen snickers to himself as he slowly exits the ring; making sure to look back at Gilmore and laugh while standing on the apron.]

[The crowd ultimately boos Eisen with a momentous wave of disdain as the SWF North American Champion walks up the steel ramp way and eventually leaves the ringside area. In the end, as we transition to a commercial break, our final image is that of a seething Angry Gilmore. He’s fortified in the ring still, looking for a fight, and exuding a sense of RAW intensity that could power most major cities alone.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Screw Khoklov… Knock Eisen on his a$$, Gilmore!!

Jerry Eisen:
Couldn’t have said it any better, Duane.

Duane Fry:
Some think that Angry is trapped right now; that he has NO choice in the matter. I say he DOES. Sure, Khoklov may have put you in the hospital this last time, almost ended your career in the process but there are OTHER ways of getting to him. Fly out to Russia… Find him yourself!! You’ve got Eisen in front of you, right here, right now, and as he said… He’s the one who’s REALLY done ALL of this to you! Get your revenge… Rip Eisen APART next week during his little ‘ceremony’…

Peter Michaels:
Where’s Faith in all of this? I’ve known Christian for a LONG time now and this doesn’t seem like his typical way of doing things. He didn’t miss a Supreme TV for almost a decade and now, he just stays away, MIA, for a few weeks as Eric Eisen forces his way into the “Mr. SWF” name? Something doesn’t seem right here…

Duane Fry:
Eisen will NEVER be “Mr. SWF”; even if he has this little ceremony. That’s Faith’s crown. It will ALWAYS be his crown. Right now, Gilmore’s revenge is what I want to see!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/BigCat.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Rogue.jpg

Big Cat Brandon vs.
“THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL”

"The Alpha Difference"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Rogue

• Big Cat Brandon roars from his corner; flexing as he looks to the sky.

• Rogue tries to swing in and gain an advantage by attacking Big Cat in this moment. Unluckily for him, the Big Cat transitions from his primal celebration to full-on beatdown mode rather quickly.

• Rogue is on his heels right away as the Big Cat steamrolls his opponent in a furious fashion.

• Ms. Chase shows a sliver of emotion as her client is already on his heels. She slams her hand down upon the canvas in a stern fashion. That said, despite the hit, her stern stare doesn’t deviate whatsoever.

• Rogue does slow down his opponent with his own brand of gritty violence; however, it feels rather tentative given the Big Cat’s ability to explode at any time.

• At one point, Rogue executes a DDT outside of the ring upon his opponent. Everyone wonders if Brandon will make it back into the ring by the 10-count. That said, Big Cat actually makes his way back in at the count of 6.

• Rogue stomps Big Cat back down to the canvas; however, with time, Brandon explodes into a momentous 2nd wind.

• Rogue tries to force his way back into the lead; however, his brutality appears to be overwhelmed by that of the Big Cat’s.

• It looks bleak for Rogue; however, before you know it, the “Alpha Dog” make his presence known.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpg
    He doesn't bark; he bites!

• Stomping toward the ring, Remo blows right past a barking Darren Smith as he engages the Big Cat with a wild back-and-forth brawl.

• Both men throw heavy haymakers but neither budge in the slightest as the bell is officially rung by Darren Smith.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Big Cat Brandon via DQ

ENDING MANEUVER:
Outside interference from Remo (upon Big Cat Brandon)

ENDING TIME:
8:45

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
All HELL is breaking loose, ladies and gentlemen!!

Jerry Eisen:
I can’t believe how much punishment these two can take!!! They’re both throwing Knock-out punches and yet… Neither is budging in the slightest!! WOW!!!

Peter Michaels:
I’m SURE they’re feeling the punishment… They just aren’t willing to let that slow them down! What a moment!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BigCat1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Rogue_zps3ba311cf.jpg

INVOLVED:
Big Cat Brandon, Remo and Rogue

”Vicious Duo Works as One"

[big Cat and Remo brawl wildly within the ring as Darren Smith continues to call for the bell. That said, no bell is going to stop this carnage. Two heavyweights, throwing strikes that could floor a lesser man, slam their fists into one another in a way that most in ‘awe’.]

[sadly, we wouldn’t find out who the bigger man is… at least not now…]

[Despite their brutish stalemate, Remo eventually gains control of the fight; however, not by his own hand alone. A staggered Rogue returns to an upright position and attacks the Big Cat from behind with a stiff closeline; a strike that, while powerful, doesn’t knock the Big Cat down.]

[in the end, the brawl transitions into a 2-on-1 attack for which the Big Cat cannot keep up with. Sure, he doesn’t take the beating lying down, he fights back with everything he has, but eventually the numbers game becomes too much.]

[Rogue grabs a steel chair & eventually lands the unforgiving steel across the forehead of the staggered Big Cat. Seconds later, as Brandon attempts to remain upright, Remo finally puts him down with a jaw-dropping “The Destroyer” (Dominator). At first, Remo struggles to lift him up; however, once in the air, the “Alpha Dog” is able to power him back down to the canvas with his signature move.]

Duane Fry:
OH…

Jerry Eisen:
I didn’t think he could do it!! The POWER it would take… WOW…

[ultimately, Remo & Rogue exit the ring at separate times; joining Ms. Chase at her side as they exit through the “Supreme Gate” as a loose alliance.]

GRADE:
B -

Duane Fry:
The numbers game was just too much for the Big Cat. He and Remo were going at it tooth-and-nail, neither man budging, but it took Rogue sneaking in to turn the tides. Honestly, I’d love to see Remo/Big Cat. It’s been brewing for AWHILE now…

Jerry Eisen:
That’s based on whether or not Rich Money would book the match though. There’s no telling what kind of deal Ms. Chase has negotiated with the new SWF owner. Snakes will always huddle with one another. This is no different.

Duane Fry:
Are you saying that Rich Money may protect Remo from Big Cat?

Jerry Eisen:
It wouldn’t surprise me… We ALL know Ms. Chase is one hell of a negotiator. There’s no telling what she’s offered to keep Money on top.

Peter Michaels:
Also, who really thinks Big Cat will get a fair shake against Remo? With Rogue & Paul Huntingdon equally on the prowl for Ms. Chase, Brandon may NEVER get a standard one-on-one against ANYONE in the “Chase Agency”.

Duane Fry:
He may not be able to rely on Jack Bruce as an ally either… I mean, he DID closeline him out of the right at the close of last Supreme TV!

Jerry Eisen:
It’s the great downfall of being a chaotic recluse. He’s going to explode on anyone & everyone. Who would WANT to align with that? I don’t blame Bruce in the slightest…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce and ????

”Rock-n-…Ouch"

[We return from commercial break as the steel stage above the ramp is quickly inhabited by a number of brooding, leather-clad, long-haired rockers all dressed in tattered clothing & bracelets that practically cover the length of their arms. They tune their instruments as the crowd anticipates the arrival of their front man.]

[Then it happens…]

[
blares as the SWF ICON arrogantly steps through the “Supreme Gate” with pure rock-n-roll swagger. His sunglasses mask his lazy eyes, his attire matching that of his back-up band, as it’s obvious he’s in full-on rocker mode.]

[He slowly shuffles up to the microphone, before his band on the steel stage, as he swiftly pulls it back & to the side; leaning his body in the process.]

[Jack Bruce]:
SWF NATION… ARE YOU READY TO RAAAAWWWWKK??

[The crowd pops. Bruce ultimately contorts himself lower as the microphone follows.]

[Jack Bruce]:
I SAID… ARE YOU READY TO RAAAAAAAWWKKK?

[The crowd pops louder.]

[Jack Bruce]:
LET’S SHAKE THIS MOTHA-[CENSOR] TO IT’S CORE!! YEEEEEOOOOWWWW!!

[With that, Bruce’s back-up band kicks the song into high-gear right away. It has a typical 80’s rock feel to it. Not the campy stuff. More along the lines of a Guns & Roses styling.]

[The song is rather drum heavy with soaring guitars. The tempo quite fast and in-your-face from the get-go. Keeping with this, Bruce ignites the lead-in with a lengthy rock-n-roll scream of sorts. As you can expect, the crowd is loving this.]

[As Bruce begins to sing, putting forth an Axl Rose’style, the song takes on a rather controversial tone. The lyrics, shrouded in a level of pseudo-artistic secrecy, appears to point at the fact that Bruce knows Ms. Chase is no good for him but she’s like the drug he’s never had. That’s saying a lot.]

[Throughout the song, sexual innuendos are also used to continually drive the tense relationship that much further.]

[sadly though, the song would never find it’s end as, about halfway through the song, disaster strikes…]

[stepping out through the “Supreme Gate”, no one seems to notice that the “Alpha Dog” Remo has arrived. The crowd is unable to alert Bruce due to their response being muffled by the music itself.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpg

He's not done for the night...

Duane Fry:
Oh no…

Jerry Eisen:
The “Alpha Dog” doesn’t strike me as a metal fan…

[before you know it, Remo strikes Bruce from behind; sending him staggering forward as he drops the mic-stand in the process.]

Jerry Eisen:
It looks like he’s heard enough…

Peter Michaels:
Get up, Jack!

[bruce, caught off guard, attempts to leap back to his feet for action; however, is almost instantly KO’ed with an athletic standing-front-kick to the rocker’s chest.]

[The back-up band slowly stops playing & eventually leaves the steel stage after one of them, the bass player, is thrown off of the steel stage; crashing through a waiting table nearby.]

Duane Fry:
OH MY GOD!!! Jack’s bass player just fell 15-feet onto a table! He’s NOT a wrestler, Remo! You could have KILLED him!!

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t think he cares… EVERYONE is in Remo’s path at some point… No one is saved normally…

[With no music playing now, just the sound of the crowd booing like crazy, Remo is shown knocking Bruce back to the ground one more time with an athletic front-kick to Bruce’s face this time. Seconds later, as Jack attempts to pull himself to his feet, his hair all over the place, the SWF rocker is ultimately shown being lifted off of his feet forcibly by Remo. From there, Remo is shown executing a powerful throwing powerslam; sending Bruce crashing through the drum-set-up in the process.]

Duane Fry:
GOOD GOD!!

Peter Michaels:
Jack Bruce could be really hurt after that throw…

Jerry Eisen:
Did you see his back bounce off of the main drum? Remo may have just broken Jack’s back!

Duane Fry:
There’s no give to a bass drum. Hell, there’s no give to ANY musical instrument. They’re not SUPPOSED to BE weapons!

[The drum-set goes every which way as Bruce lays motionless amongst it all. Meanwhile, the crowd boos like crazy as the “Alpha Dog” slowly walks away from the carnage as if nothing happened. Huffing-and-puffing, stern in his gaze, it’s as if Remo has already moved on from the assault. Where others would celebrate it. He continues to stomp-on; knowing he can dominate at anytime.]

[We ultimately transition to a commercial break with the final image of the fallen Bruce lying amongst the broken drum-set; obviously unconscious and certainly in pain.]

GRADE:
B

Jerry Eisen:
Remo walks off as if none of this ever happened… He’s stoic… scarily stoic… As if he’s disconnected from the carnage he creates.

Duane Fry:
He’s a fighter. It’s in his blood. He doesn’t know how to feel. He never has. That works in the ring but stuff like this… This goes beyond that. He could have severely injured Jack Bruce with that powerslam. Not to mention, added thousands of dollars in damage in the process on the band’s equipment. He doesn’t care… Never has…

Peter Michaels:
It’s a scary reality with Remo. This isn’t anything new for the “Alpha Dog” but, what we saw tonight, there’s a good chance, as you say, Bruce could be out for a while.

Duane Fry:
Well, I guess Ms. Chase got her way in the end…

Jerry Eisen:
She always does… doesn’t she?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/RichMoney.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/LobsterWarrior.jpg

Rich Money vs. Lobster Warrior

"Fake Champion. Real Win."

MATCH TYPE:

TITLE ON THE LINE:
SWF World Heavyweight Championship? I guess? At least so he says.

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Lobster Warrior has the fans firmly behind him. That’s why they practically revolt as Rich Money slaps the beloved Lobbie across the face shortly after the bell is rung.

• Rich Money cracks a smug grin. However, as he goes to slap Lobbie again, Lobster Warrior is able to trip up the SWF Owner and pretend SWF World Heavyweight Champion with a simple drop-toe-hold.

• The impact, while somewhat low-level, forces Money’s head to bounce off the canvas. In doing so, his perfectly gelled hair takes it’s first hit.

• Lobbie continues to simply overwhelm at first with his combination of speed, veteran prowess & fast-changing chain approach.

• Rich looks to be growing frustrated as he simply cannot get ahead. That is until he firmly plants the momentous Lobbie with a Spinebuster out of nowhere.

• Rich looks a little pissed as he stomps away on his fallen opponent. In turn, seconds later, he lifts Lobbie off the canvas and eventually throws him from the ring in one major toss. Lobbie lands hard on the outside. Meanwhile, Money appears to ‘regain his composure’ by sternly fixing his hair & shrugging off the moment in a defiant fashion.

• When Lobbie returns to the ring, Money meets him again with another disrespectful slap.

• Lobbie rebounds and lands a standing Thez Press as he begins to wail away on Money’s head. The crowd loves this!

• Money is able to push him off eventually and ultimately floors his opponent, once again, with a stiff running closeline.

• Really, this is the vibe that continues throughout. Lobbie has momentary bursts of greatness; however, Money always finds a way to come back on top. In doing so, he looks to disrespect Lobster Warrior more than just beat him.

• Lobbie almost scores a flash-pin utilizing a sunset flip; however, Money is able to kick out at 2 ½.

• Moments later, Lobbie is able to trip up the SWF Owner with a drop-kick to his knee. That said, once again, as Lobbie attempts to keep him grounded with a submission, Money is able to slow-down his opponent with a stiff kick to the groin. In doing so, Darren Smith threatens to DQ Money; however, later thinks otherwise after getting a nasty look from the SWF Owner.

• At one point, Money chokes Lobbie on the middle ring rope only to have Darren Smith call for a ‘rope break’. Money doesn’t do so. Darren Smith, again, threatens to DQ him but, once again, thinks against it when Money gives him a stern stare.

• Lobster Warrior tries to war his way back. At the 15-minute mark, the cartoonish veteran almost scores another victorious flash pinfall, utilizing a school-boy roll-up following a missed splash by the SWF Owner; however, once again, Money is able to kick-out.

• The near loss seems to frustrate Money further.

• A minute or so later though, Money is able to ultimately catch Lobbie on the top rope; pulling him down in a fireman carry position. Seconds later, Money is able to execute his signature “Bank Roll” in the center of the ring. There’s no kicking out from that.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rich Money via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Bank Roll” (Fireman Carry Cutter)

ENDING TIME:
17:53

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Well, Money muscled his way into this win…

Jerry Eisen:
And acted like a d*ck the whole way through… MAN… I wanted to see Lobbie pull out the win!

Duane Fry:
I think we ALL did…

Peter Michaels:
This match is just another example of how Rich Money perceives the SWF after he purchased it. He bullied Darren Smith into disregarding the rules, disrespected Lobster Warrior at every turn, and did all he could to push his weight around; physically and mentally. If THIS is what to expect for the future of the SWF, there’s a good chance that we’re now entering into more than just ‘The Money Era’… but rather… ‘The Money Century’…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

INVOLVED:
Rich Money and ????

”Just in time… for a little hell-raisin"

[Rich Money looks exhausted, his perfectly gelled hair a mess and his face beat-red, but that doesn’t stop him from smugly celebrating as if he had just defeated Lobbie in 2 minutes. None the less, as he rips the SWF World Heavyweight Championship from the hands of Darren Smith, a title that doesn’t naturally belong to him as he stole it last week from Frehley, the crowd is heard booing the SWF owner like crazy.]

[After displaying the belt to the crowd in an equally smug manner, Money eventually exits the squared circle. Walking past a camera man he states: “He isn’t coming. This is MY belt!”.]

Duane Fry:
What an a$$hole… It’s not HIS belt. He STOLE that belt from Frehley last week. Hell, you could go as far to say he MUGGED him last week for that belt!

Peter Michaels:
That doesn’t faze Rich Money. He believes what HE wants to believe. In his mind, that IS his championship whether he won it or not.

[A funny thing happened though. Something that drove excitement; however, shocked no one.]

[in a side-by-side view, a black car is shown speeding up to the loading dock area as we also witness Money staggering up the rampway in an arrogant fashion. The black car comes to a screeching halt, as Frehley storms out of the passenger-side door; not killing the engine due to being in a hurry.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpg

HE's HERE!!!

Duane Fry:
FREHLEY!! FREHLEY!! FREHLEY IS HERE!!!

Jerry Eisen:
GO GET ‘EM ‘DESTROYER’!!!

[The crowd pops at the sight of him, for which Money is obviously not aware of, as Frehley aggressively stomps his way through background hallways.]

[Meanwhile, Money has staggered to the top of the ramp, looking out upon the crowd, as he raises the SWF World Heavyweight Championship high in the air once again.]

[Frehley turns a corner and comes to the back-end of the “Supreme Gate” as the crowd is now at the point of losing it.]

Peter Michaels:
That’s the back-end of the “Supreme Gate”… He’s coming RIGHT for Money and Rich has NO idea!!

[As Money spins around to walk through the “Supreme Gate”, Frehley speeds through it and executes his signature “Frehley’s Comet” upon the midsection of the SWF Owner. The two crash onto the steel rampway below as Money’s head appears to bounce off said steel.]

Duane Fry:
FREHLEY’S COMET!!!!!

Jerry Eisen:
NOW THAT’S A WAY TO GET YOUR BELT BACK!!

[in the end, Supreme TV closes with the sight of Steve Frehley ultimately stepping off of his fallen victim, grabbing HIS World Heavyweight Championship and displaying the belt on high while cracking a devilish smirk upon his face. Meanwhile, Money lays in pain at his feet; coughing violently as the “Frehley’s Comet” obviously took him by surprise. ]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
WHAT an ending to Supreme TV this week, folks! Steve Frehley NOT ONLY returned but put Rich Money on his BACK in the process!! He’s got his belt back & ALL is right in the SWF again!

Jerry Eisen:
Rich FINALLY got what was coming to him… And I LOVED every second of it!!

Peter Michaels:
Tune in NEXT WEEK folks as we see the FINAL Supreme TV before “Awesome Impact”!! What will Rich Money do to get BACK at Frehley? Will Captain Atomic ALSO look for revenge on Vengeance? Finally, will we SEE Christian Faith finally? All of this and SO much more…
[Pauses]
We ARE … THE Supreme Wrestling Federation!!! Good night!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Ribbetcollage.jpg

<hr color="black">
EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B

ATTENDANCE:
15,000 (out of 15,000)

TV RATING:
13.54 (+ 0.25)
TUESDAY NIGHT ANALYSIS

"TOTAL WRESTLING" EPISODE GRADE:
B

ATTENDANCE:
10,000 (out of 10,000)

TV RATING:
7.38 (+ 0.60)

RATINGS WINNER:
SWF

OVERALL RATINGS LEADER:
SWF – 9 vs. TCW – 0

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Underground/Underground_zps2e0fd0da.jpg

EPISODE #1

TIME SLOT: LATE-NIGHT SATURDAY

DATE: 1ST WEEK OF MARCH 2013

TV RATING: 0.92

OVERALL SHOW GRADE: C

• Joseph Sexy
    opens the show with promo as a number of unknown, Underground-original, competitors are shown around the ring. In his promo, Sexy makes it known that Rich Money has officially assigned him as the lead scout for the SWF; citing their long-standing friendship for the reasoning why he's transitioned into the new role. In the end, Sexy tells the group of young wrestlers that, if they want to make it to Supreme TV & the bright lights of the SWF, he'll have to go through him to get there.
    (B-)

• Boogie Fights (Robbie Retro & Mainstream Hernandez)
    defeated
    OM-F-G (Spencer Spade & Lenny Brown)
    and the
    Johansen Brothers
    in 8:04 via DQ as Death Row enters the ring and attacks Boogie Fights.
    (C-)

• Death Row
    continues to attack
    Boogie Fights & the Johansen Brothers
    (D)

• A menacing video is shown of
    Hammer
    . Your typical big-man reel where he's shown to be a physical specimen; lifting, crushing unknown wrestlers in a shadowed ring & a continuous view of his chiseled physique from every direction.
    ©

• John Greed
    defeated
    Clark Alexander
    in 6:26 via "Crash Diet".
    ©

• John Greed
    holds a promo post-match directed a the SWF World Tag Team Champions, the
    All-Americans
    . In this promo, Greed furthers his "Truth" doctrine & claims he and Squeeky McClean will be the NEW Tag Champions very soon; it's inevitable.
    (C-)

• Paul Huntingdon
    , with the help of his agent,
    Ms. Chase
    , conducts a backstage promo that is a blatant self-promoting scenario. There's very little said about anyone else BUT himself and how great he is.
    (C+)

• Paul Huntingdon
    defeated
    Snap Dragon
    in 6:09 via "High Society".
    (C-)

• Zimmy Bumfhole
    meets his Brother,
    Randy Bumfhole
    , in the ring. He looks annoyed. In the end, Zimmy not only verbally berates his brother for ALWAYS holding him back (always having to carry his brother through life) and how he will NEVER allow that to happen again. He announces he's no longer a Bumfhole and will not be known simply as
    Zim-ME
    . In doing so, as Randy goes to speak, Zimmy floors his Brother with a lightning-quick superkick to the jaw.
    (C-)

• Masked Cougar
    defeated
    Frederique Antonio Garcia
    in 8:41 via a flash-roll-up.
    ©

• The Platinum Blondes
    attempt to attack
    Masked Cougar
    post-match but the masked flier is able to fend off his attackers & eventually dive out of the ring before anything can be done. The show closes with him celebrating as he back-peddles up the rampway.
    (D+)

The Johansson Brothers in SWF?

ALPHA

I'm not sure if there's someone already in the database under the name but I should clarify that it's the combination of Markus Johansen & Mathias Johansen (Steven Parker & Kirk Jameson). I'm pushing them as a brother-tandem from Sweden. I'm actually really excited to see if they can 'rise up' the tag ranks.

Also, for those who may have missed it. I posted both Episode #9 of Supreme TV and Episode #1 of Underground on the previous page. With that said, here are some links:

I can't speak for Boltinho but I'm used to The Johansson Brothers being Bam Bam and Hercules in EWA.

Oh! That makes sense. Sorry to dissapoint but it's the combination of Steven Parker & Kirk Jameson. Bam Bam is one freak of a man though. ha. He could find his way here in the future maybe.

<hr color="black">

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/PHN.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Big Cat Brandon causes stir backstage at Supreme TV; Vengeance involved

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/Dexter2.jpg

There are several reports surfacing about an altercation that took place between Big Cat Brandon and Vengeance at this past week’s broadcast of Supreme TV.

Vengeance is widely known to be a highly-respected figure amongst the locker room area. With this in mind, as Brandon began to stir up controversy with a barrage of rumors, there was a considerable wave of resistance in return. Rumor states that, once Vengeance became aware of said rumors, the big-man instantly confronted Brandon shortly before the LIVE broadcast kicked off. This confrontation quickly escalated and almost became a full-on fist-fight between the two; however, such a scenario was luckily squashed by a number of wrestlers who were present to separate the action.

Furthermore, the rumor states that SWF Head Booker, Duane Fry, attempted to curb the controversy by leveling, what many have called, a “Stern Warning” toward Brandon. In doing so, it’s said that Brandon is currently ‘annoyed’ with the treatment. A nearby insider claims that his response to the authoritative action was a simple, yet overtly agitating, “whatever”.

While the SWF locker room area has seemingly improved greatly over the last few weeks, such an altercation could be attributed to the underlying feeling that Duane Fry is not ‘tough enough’ to stop such instances to happen. Many have claimed that Fry is simply not strong enough as a leader to facilitate a well-oiled locker room environment. That said, with his personal choices in recent weeks, it seems as though Fry could be gaining traction.

TAGS:
SWF – Big Cat Brandon – Vengeance – Duane Fry

<hr color="black">

© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Cruel_zpsc544bafb.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

Cover your children’s eyes. Tell them it’ll “all be okay”. Possibly, find a teachable moment amongst the ugliness of it all.

Lobster Warrior, one of THE most beloved figures in SWF History, has recently stumbled down a path chalked full of disrespect. In this case, no fan, no child, no colorful memory, can save the masked super-hero as the supposed ‘evil villain’ before him is his own existence.

While severely decorated, it’s been 8 years since Lobster Warrior has held an SWF Championship (SWF World Tag Team Championships). Since then, the joyous fan-favorite has seen a steady decline in the way of professional success. Sure, he’s still beloved; intensely actually. To the point where several national networks have reached out to Lobbie in hopes of creating a children’s show around his life. That said, no after-school special can save him from the sludge being thrown in his way recently…

No one fears Lobbie at this point. In reality, he’s become a ‘shot-in-the-arm’ for the younger demographic, and those who love nostalgia, but that seems to be the extent of his recent success.

This past week, on Supreme TV, the level of disrespect hit an all-time low as the struggling Lobster Warrior ran square into the vile hand of the SWF Owner, Rich Money. After verbally berating him, tearing him down before the very fans that love him dearly, Money attempted to rub Lobbie into the canvas; furthering the ‘joke’ that is Lobster Warrior. Shockingly, at least to him, Lobbie wasn’t going to take such a plan lying down…

Lobster Warrior saw a rebound, fighting with every tooth-and-nail possible, but, still, was unable to overcome the brutish nature of the SWF Owner. While he put forth an amazing effort, it was simply not enough.

Is there a moral to this story? A potential thought for the future? A sad truth on the horizon?

We simply do not know at this point.

All we can do is continue to cheer-on our beloved Lobster Warrior. Even as this cruel world continues to beat him down steadily…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

I'm not sure if there's someone already in the database under the name but I should clarify that it's the combination of Markus Johansen & Mathias Johansen (Steven Parker & Kirk Jameson). I'm pushing them as a brother-tandem from Sweden. I'm actually really excited to see if they can 'rise up' the tag ranks.

Also, for those who may have missed it. I posted both Episode #9 of Supreme TV and Episode #1 of Underground on the previous page. With that said, here are some links:

I can't speak for Boltinho but I'm used to The Johansson Brothers being Bam Bam and Hercules in EWA.

That was my first thought as well.

Yep. Was hoping for the Norwegians. First time Ive been disappointed with this thread :(

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Valiant_alt4_zps474ae4a1.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

Is there ever such a thing as a moral victory?

While Valiant lost to Jack Bruce a few weeks ago, many have claimed that, even in a loss, Valiant was successful in gaining a sense of greater respect from the SWF Nation. A relative ‘young lion’ in the eyes of many, the honorable Valiant has been continually projected as the “Future of the SWF”. With that said, when does the future start? When will that moment hit where we KNOW Valiant has risen to that next level? It’s an inexact science to say the least.

In the past few months though, we’ve seen a gradual maturation from the strong-armed competitor. Defeating his arch-nemesis in Rogue at “Nothing to Lose”, defending the honor of his beloved Hannah in the process, pushing the SWF ICON Jack Bruce to the brink in a recent loss, and, just last week, defeated the crafty “Mr. Wonderful” James Prudence on Supreme TV, Valiant has really started to move in the right direction. Does this mean that his time has officially come? Are we witnessing the rise of the honorable youngster?

This has yet to be seen for sure…

One thing IS for sure; however, Valiant is certainly on the radar of many as he continues to forge his own path to Supremacy…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

Well - this could turn into a rather long post in the writing process, but there are a few things I just want to say because they simply have to be said.

First of all - I loved the last episode of Supreme TV! As a matter of fact, it could've well been the best weekly show you've produced so far, and that's for several reasons. First of all, there were some great segments on it, especially the starting promo by Rich Money which was a perfect character drawing of this disgusting, overly arrogant man. Then, the wonderful and funny segment between Lobster Warrior and Bruce which really made me grin broadly and, in a way, made Lobster's person (or... well... Lobster) very likeable. I hope he won't disappear into thin air very soon, since he's a really freshening character.

I, however, have the feeling that your shows consist of too many attacks, especially during or after matches. It's not severe and it's for sure a matter of opinion, but it has become apparent to me during the last weeks. However, this week's show was a bit different, because though it still contained several attacks, two of them were simply epic: Remo's assault on Jack Bruce right in the middle of his live concert and, especially, Frehley's revenge on Rich Money at the end of the show, which made me mark-out right in front of my screen. VERY well done and written!

Speaking of the end of this episode - the main event was awesome, above all 'cause you built up Lobster Warrior VERY nicely in the course of the show and made him look like a real opponent for Rich Money. I loved that fact, although the title of the match spoiled the ending once more (;

Now, that's it for the show, and now here are a few other things I just wanted to mention.

First of all, a little mistake you made, right after Valiant's match: you missed the opening font tag there, I suppose.

Then - why do you include censor beeps in your shows? Since SWF's product has a heavy concentration on risky content, they wouldn't be necessary, would they?

Concerning the very first episode of SWF Underground - it was well presented, short enough, since it's not as important as Supreme TV is and still delivered all the vital information on what happened, including the definite split-up of the Bumfholes. By the way, I absolutely love your background reports which constantly look back on, reappraise and intensify what happens in the SWF - like I said, I love it.

Wow, I'm finished. It's very likely that this post has got a HORRIBLE English. Hopefully you can filter out the points I've made anyway. (:

Awesome post, Xen!

I really appreciate the time you took to write all of this out. It really means a lot. Now, in my best attempt, I'm going to respond to key points!

First of all - I loved the last episode of Supreme TV! As a matter of fact, it could've well been the best weekly show you've produced so far, and that's for several reasons. First of all, there were some great segments on it, especially the starting promo by Rich Money which was a perfect character drawing of this disgusting, overly arrogant man. Then, the wonderful and funny segment between Lobster Warrior and Bruce which really made me grin broadly and, in a way, made Lobster's person (or... well... Lobster) very likeable. I hope he won't disappear into thin air very soon, since he's a really freshening character.

I really love wrestling episodes (in real-life) that create a theme for the night. It's not always needed. Sometimes you have so many stories you want to address that it's impossible. That said, this week it worked out well (as the tension with Money/Frehley was one that wasn't addressed entirely until the end of the show. Set up at the beginning, completed at the end).

With this in mind, I wanted to center the show around Lobster Warrior and the difficulty he's run into as of late. Money's point, while really controversial at parts, is partly true if you ask me. Lobbie HAS become somewhat of a joke in the last 8 years since he's held a title (7 or 8 I believe). He's become more of a 'after-school special'/"Hey Kids... It's a colorful guy in a lobster suit" - as of late. He's not feared. He'll win some minor matches but always seems to fall short against people like Money. Rich pointed that out & really drove the point, again in a d*ckish fashion, to A) touch upon the truth of Lobbie's dwindling fate as of late and B) create a sense of support for Lobbie as everyone wants to see the underdog sock the bully in the mouth.

By giving Lobbie 'the floor' (working in 3 segments throughout the show; one with Money, one with Bruce and then a match with Money), the show really took on the theme of "Can Lobster Warrior do it? Can he beat Money & prove him wrong?".

The moral of the story in the end... (based on the match ending)... No.

No he can't get it done.

That said, it plays greatly into the storyline brewing for Lobbie (as seen by the additional content with the "Oh, Cruel, Cruel, World" SWF.com story about the warrior himself).

I, however, have the feeling that your shows consist of too many attacks, especially during or after matches. It's not severe and it's for sure a matter of opinion, but it has become apparent to me during the last weeks.

I'll admit. I DO run a lot of attack angles; however, it's out of personal preference. I like to envision the SWF as a live action movie. Sure, talking can get you far, push some reasons for the fight, but sometimes you just want to see an all-out brawl. ha. Actually, in most of the 'attack angles', they actually start out as brawls, with both men equal, before one does something to gain the upper-hand.

In my eyes, wrestling is all about the struggle.

In this case, attacking one another may seem simplistic but it's hardly ever the attack that actually leaves the final message. Maybe the person needed a weapon to keep the other down. That can create tension/questioning as to whether or not they can ACTUALLY beat the other guy fairly? Then there's a story that follows as their feud ebs-and-flows. Equally, it could be a 2-on-1 attack. This generates a notion of... Can Jack Bruce overcome the odds when there's SO many people attacking him week-in-and-week-out? Again, it's more about the message than it it as the actual attack.

Does that make sense? I guess it's just more my philosophy on booking/story-telling (LIVE Action Movie).

However, this week's show was a bit different, because though it still contained several attacks, two of them were simply epic: Remo's assault on Jack Bruce right in the middle of his live concert and, especially, Frehley's revenge on Rich Money at the end of the show, which made me mark-out right in front of my screen. VERY well done and written!

Thank you!

In addition with my comments above, I know BigPapa42 and I have always agreed on SE wrestling being about "moments". To me, Remo's attack on Jack Bruce & Frehley's return (captured walking backstage on his way to the "Supreme Gate" to KO Money with a "Frehley's Comet") are both 'moments'. They're those situations that you walk away going "Damn. Did you see that?" to your friends. If overdone, it can be too much; however, in this case, I feel the two did a great job of making this show 'memorable'.

It probably should have been my 'go home' show before the PPV but I feel, what I have planned for next week, will only capitalize upon the tone already set (while having a 'moment' of it's own on the horizon).

Speaking of the end of this episode - the main event was awesome, above all 'cause you built up Lobster Warrior VERY nicely in the course of the show and made him look like a real opponent for Rich Money. I loved that fact, although the title of the match spoiled the ending once more (;

I'm sorry it spoiled it. Like I've said before, it's a new approach for me to keep everything ambiguous. As it is, since I made the change, I feel like my viewership (at least commenting wise) may have slowed down (possibly saying that less people are reading the show due to not having obvious clues as they skim). That said, I'm really happy that you're one who wants to read through it and not have any cliff-notes waiting there for you. I'll try to get better about it!

Also, I agree that the match did something for Lobbie. It made him look strong for once. He pushed Money to a place he wasn't expecting. Even in a loss, he seemed much more of a challenge than we've seen from him recently. That said, he still lost; which will only help the storyline I'm pushing for him.

First of all, a little mistake you made, right after Valiant's match: you missed the opening font tag there, I suppose.

Rickymex brought that up for me as well. It's 100% a valid point; however, I honestly just let it slide as I felt it was just a small cosmetic issue. With limited free-time, I tend to forget that it was even there & ultimately try to pump out something 'meaningful' with the project before heading back to school work. That said, as with Ricky bringing it up too, I do appreciate the 'eye' for editing.

Then - why do you include censor beeps in your shows? Since SWF's product has a heavy concentration on risky content, they wouldn't be necessary, would they?

I have a two-fold answer as it pertains to this.

1) The GDS board doesn't allow for swearing from what I remember? I think it will censor it on it's own.

2) Even though risque is high, C.A.N.N. probably wouldn't allow a bunch of swear-words in their prime-time programming.

I book/write a few of my wrestlers to swear (Jack Bruce and Steve Frehley off the top of my head) in which to further their characters. To me, that's just a natural way they would speak. That said, even in the WWE/F's hay-day of the "Attitude Era", swear words were censored. A middle finger? That will slide. Saying the "F" word? That will most certainly be censored.

So, really, it's preference as if you were watching SWF programming ON C.A.N.N. They wouldn't allow for out-right swearing; so, certain words will ALWAYS be censored. I think it's pretty easy to read through the lines and infer what swear-word was used though.

Concerning the very first episode of SWF Underground - it was well presented, short enough, since it's not as important as Supreme TV is and still delivered all the vital information on what happened, including the definite split-up of the Bumfholes. By the way, I absolutely love your background reports which constantly look back on, reappraise and intensify what happens in the SWF - like I said, I love it.

Underground is exactly as you described it as; short, presented in it's own vibe & giving just enough info to appease your vision of what happened. In the past, I used to write out "B" shows but, this time around, I simply don't have the time to keep up (with school, work, family, life, etc.). That said, I feel it's a good place to give the younger talent some time & also give you a brief idea what happened (using your imagination to visualize the show itself).

I had a lot of fun booking the first show but will have MORE fun once I have more workers to book there. This time, I felt I was a little thin as I don't want to use many (if any) main roster workers. Sure, some of the Midcard (on lower) wrestlers will make occasional appearances but it's to be focused around the less-over workers primarily. So, once I can add a few more undercard workers, I feel as though the show will book a little smoother.

Wow, I'm finished. It's very likely that this post has got a HORRIBLE English. Hopefully you can filter out the points I've made anyway. (:

Your English was great! Don't sell yourself short. I know that it can be daunting to write/converse in a 2nd language but you did a really good job at it. I work with many ESL (English as a Second Language) students this semester & I continually tell them to never be afraid to use what you've learned.

Archived