SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attacks are quite common in Sports Entertainment, are used well when it's the party that's going to lose, or the party that lost, to mitigate some of the overness loss. People "losing" in an attack usually win the matches, where real overness is lost. That's why attack angles are so popular-they are done to give the losing party some legitimacy in the feud without them winning the matches.

That being said, I can understand why attack angles seem "wrong". A lot of it has to do with the NWO booking, where they would win the matches, AND come out strong in the angles. One of the things the Attitude Era of the WWE got right, was the faces who would almost always get the hell beat of them in angles, but would almost invariably win the matches, even if it's a DQ or a count-out.

However, there are cases where you want someone to constantly win in angle and to win in matches-to get them over. In the case of the NWO, they were already over, or at least, the major members were, so there was no reason to have ALL of them "win" in angles AND matches.

I'll admit. I DO run a lot of attack angles [...] Does that make sense? I guess it's just more my philosophy on booking/story-telling (LIVE Action Movie).

It makes sense and you explained it very well. Like I said, I don't find it disturbing in any way, so I'm absoutely fine with it, especially since you don't only use those angles because you don't have other ideas (I'm sure you have) but as a resource to intensify feuds and elaborate the strenghts, weaknesses and standings of your characters.

I'm sorry it spoiled it. Like I've said before, it's a new approach for me to keep everything ambiguous. As it is, since I made the change, I feel like my viewership (at least commenting wise) may have slowed down (possibly saying that less people are reading the show due to not having obvious clues as they skim). That said, I'm really happy that you're one who wants to read through it and not have any cliff-notes waiting there for you. I'll try to get better about it!

That's not a problem! It was relatively clear that Rich would win that match anyway, and thus I wasn't surprised. And by the way, I don't want you to think about my repeated hints on this topic as a fussy mannerism - in fact, the only reason why I'd like to not be spoiled during your shows is because they are so FREAKIN' awesome and I'm having a lot of fun dipping into them (:

I have a two-fold answer as it pertains to this.

1) The GDS board doesn't allow for swearing from what I remember? I think it will censor it on it's own.

2) Even though risque is high, C.A.N.N. probably wouldn't allow a bunch of swear-words in their prime-time programming.

That makes sense, just like the point that those words had been censored in WWE's attitude era, too. I didn't watch wrestling at that time and thus I didn't know about it, but I didn't expect it. However, it's clear to me now (:

Your English was great! Don't sell yourself short. I know that it can be daunting to write/converse in a 2nd language but you did a really good job at it. I work with many ESL (English as a Second Language) students this semester & I continually tell them to never be afraid to use what you've learned. :D

I'd even be inclined to say your English is better than those for whom English is a primary language.

Thank you, guys! Really! Since you probably have recognized that I'm still very doubtful about my English, hearing those words means a lot to me, so again, thank you (:

The card for the next Supreme TV episode
(#10)
will be up sometime in the next 24 hours. This is just a friendly 'this is what you can expect' given the sporadic update times that I get outside of school work.

However, there are cases where you want someone to constantly win in angle and to win in matches-to get them over. In the case of the NWO, they were already over, or at least, the major members were, so there was no reason to have ALL of them "win" in angles AND matches.

I'm one who uses 'win the angle' and 'win the match' scenarios in the same show sometimes. In my mind, there won't always be a sense of balance and, to do so, would actually water things down considerably. The early stages of the Angry Gilmore vs. Eric Eisen/Marat Khoklov storyline was an example of this. Gilmore came out as the 'loser' more often than not but it was done in which to tell the story of "is he healthy enough to compete"? Equally, I have a combination set for this upcoming episode of Supreme TV for which a heel has a bad night; loss in an angle and loss in a match. In that case, again, it's there to show that there are moments where you just aren't going to 'get what you want'. That said, I only really book those kind of moments (loss in both) if It's to progress a storyline that calls for such a moment.

Outside of that, Remo is one who is almost always booked in this fashion; winning in an angle & in the match. This is especially true when he's defeating undercard wrestlers with an attack following the match to show how 'dominate' he is.

I'm not saying there aren't legitimate reasons why it wouldn't work to win both in angles and matches. But in a feud or storyline, to mitgate for the worker losing matches, is to have him the win the angles. That being said, winning in angles and matches are for people you want to keep established, and in rarer cases, like Alberto Del Rio in his feud with Rey Mysterio Jr., to get him over quickly.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTVSmall.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/PD.jpg
Episode #:

Run-time:
90 minutes

Shown on:
Tuesday Night, LIVE on C.A.N.N.

Main Event:
Rich Money & ???? vs. Steve Frehley & ????

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/EP.jpg
Rich Money is an a$$hole. I don’t care WHO he is or WHAT position he bought. Rich Money, the SWF Owner, is nothing short of an arrogant, self-absorbed, dirt-bag with a GOD complex. What he did to Lobster Warrior last week is simply deplorable. It cannot stand. I know I’m supposed to write some eloquent lead-in to Supreme TV this week but that’s impossible at this point given…

The writer above was released from the SWF for his slanderous comments.

Swift legal action will be utilized by the SWF in which to ‘right this wrong’.

We’re sorry about the inconvenience. Now onto the real preview for the upcoming Supreme TV episode

We’re only one episode away from SWF “Awesome Impact” and the tension couldn’t be more apparent. In one night, this upcoming Thursday, 40 Supreme Superstars will climb into the ring in hopes of coming away with the opportunity to challenge for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship at the “Supreme Challenge” in July. With this in mind, with Supreme TV only a few days before, quite possibly, THE most important night leading to July, there’s bound to be one HELL of a chaotic tone as many attempt to gain an upper-hand by any means necessary.

Meanwhile, how will SWF Owner Rich Money respond to Steve Frehley’s explosive attack at the close of last week’s episode of Supreme TV? The SWF World Heavyweight Champion KO’ed the unsuspecting Owner with his signature “Frehley’s Comet” while regaining control of his stolen belt. In doing so, there’s no doubt that Money will enter the night in a foul mood…

Finally, will Christian Faith return to the Supreme Wrestling Federation this week? It’s been almost a month since we last saw the “Iron Man” chokeslammed off the steel stage by Vengeance at “Nothing to Lose”; breaking his consecutive streak of Supreme TV appearances. As Eric Eisen continues to claim the role as the new “Mr. SWF” (a name long given to Faith) will the TRUE “Mr. SWF” return to put the North American Champion in his place?

All of this and MUCH, MUCH, more as the SWF brings Supreme TV BACK to the historic Isaak Road Arena...

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CP.jpg
"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE"
Captain Atomic vs.
"THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL"
Rogue
w/ Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question:
Last time, it was Rogue who came away with the win over Captain Atomic. Will the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel" get the job done yet again?

Enforcer Roberts vs.
"THE HONORABLE"
Valiant
w/ Hannah

[singles Match]

Question:
Can "The Honorable" Valiant overcome the veteran prowess of the stern Enforcer?

Des Davids
w/ American Machine
vs.
"THE 8TH DEADLY SIN"
John Greed
w/ Squeeky McClean

[singles Match]

Question:
Last week, Squeeky McClean defeated American Machine. Can another "Truth" member, John Greed, continue the trend with a win over Des Davids?

Big Cat Brandon vs.
"THE ALPHA DOG"
Remo
w/ Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question:
The tension between Big Cat Brandon & Remo has been going on ever since Remo was brought into the "Chase Agency" and a full-on feud took place from there. Now, for the first time going one-on-one since that turn of events, will it be the Big Cat or the "Alpha Dog" who walks out of Supreme TV with a BIG first win?

[Tag Match]

Question:
WHO will join Rich Money & Steve Frehley as these two rivals clash for the last time before their SWF World Heavyweight Championship match at "Awesome Impact"?

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. "THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL" Rogue w/ Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question: Last time, it was Rogue who came away with the win over Captain Atomic. Will the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel" get the job done yet again?

Enforcer Roberts vs. "THE HONORABLE" Valiant w/ Hannah

[singles Match]

Question: Can "The Honorable" Valiant overcome the veteran prowess of the stern Enforcer?

Des Davids w/ American Machine vs. "THE 8TH DEADLY SIN" John Greed w/ Squeeky McClean

[singles Match]

Question: Last week, Squeeky McClean defeated American Machine. Can another "Truth" member, John Greed, continue the trend with a win over Des Davids?

Big Cat Brandon vs. "THE ALPHA DOG" Remo w/ Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question: The tension between Big Cat Brandon & Remo has been going on ever since Remo was brought into the "Chase Agency" and a full-on feud took place from there. Now, for the first time going one-on-one since that turn of events, will it be the Big Cat or the "Alpha Dog" who walks out of Supreme TV with a BIG first win?

[Tag Match]

Question: WHO will join Rich Money & Steve Frehley as these two rivals clash for the last time before their SWF World Heavyweight Championship match at "Awesome Impact"?

I must say that despite being quite on this thread for the most part and not doing any guesses on shows I will say this has been my favorite thread since 2013 came on. I don't even like SWF for the most part, but you have actually don't something that is rare. You have made me care about the characters of the company and I want to see how things evolve. The breaking down of Faith. How Lobby is in need of a reinvention. The stuff you have done has made me wish for an actual entertainment company of large proportions to operate in such a way. If I ever went from being an indy monkey to the big times this is the sort of company I would be interested in working for.

I remember you complimenting me back on one of my first attempts at a diary on 2010 so I more than attempt to return the approval. Thank you for making a wonderful read that should make even the newest of TEW players appreciate the C-verse.

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. "THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL" Rogue w/ Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question: Last time, it was Rogue who came away with the win over Captain Atomic. Will the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel" get the job done yet again?

Not this time. My guess is a Vengeance DQ perhaps.

[singles Match]

Question: Can "The Honorable" Valiant overcome the veteran prowess of the stern Enforcer?

Enforcer Roberts serves his role and that role is to lose to people like Valiant.

Des Davids w/ American Machine vs. "THE 8TH DEADLY SIN" John Greed w/ Squeeky McClean

[singles Match]

Question: Last week, Squeeky McClean defeated American Machine. Can another "Truth" member, John Greed, continue the trend with a win over Des Davids?

McCleen beat Machine, so I think Davids beats Greed to even the odds, even though I know you love Greed.

[singles Match]

Question: The tension between Big Cat Brandon & Remo has been going on ever since Remo was brought into the "Chase Agency" and a full-on feud took place from there. Now, for the first time going one-on-one since that turn of events, will it be the Big Cat or the "Alpha Dog" who walks out of Supreme TV with a BIG first win?

Can't see either one walking out with a win when it's clear both are being pushed.

[Tag Match]

Question: WHO will join Rich Money & Steve Frehley as these two rivals clash for the last time before their SWF World Heavyweight Championship match at "Awesome Impact"?

I think you are going for McMahon-Austin thing here where McMahon wants to get the belt off Austin so badly, but can't quite seem to get there. With me seeing Frehley keeping the belt, I think Money gets the tag win.

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Match]

I'm loving the quick predictions already!
:D
I can guarantee you that this show will certainly add some excitement leading into "Awesome Impact"!

I must say that despite being quite on this thread for the most part and not doing any guesses on shows I will say this has been my favorite thread since 2013 came on. I don't even like SWF for the most part, but you have actually don't something that is rare. You have made me care about the characters of the company and I want to see how things evolve. The breaking down of Faith. How Lobby is in need of a reinvention. The stuff you have done has made me wish for an actual entertainment company of large proportions to operate in such a way. If I ever went from being an indy monkey to the big times this is the sort of company I would be interested in working for.

I remember you complimenting me back on one of my first attempts at a diary on 2010 so I more than attempt to return the approval. Thank you for making a wonderful read that should make even the newest of TEW players appreciate the C-verse.

Thank you, Voelt! I really appreciate the 'nod'; truthfully.

I totally get why the SWF is a polarizing company in the Cornellverse. A lot of us indy guys, as I will say I was one as well (Cornellverse-wise), look at the SWF as all glitz-and-glamour and very little substance. Sadly, the WWE has done that to "SE" companies. I'm hoping to add some excitement, if not something new, to the "SE" style!

Truthfully, the greatest thing in reading what you wrote was that the characters have pulled you in. That 110% has been my focus since day one: to create characters that people would be interested in following. Luckily, thus far, I feel pretty happy with what's come together thus far. In my mind, each character has built up considerably and gained their own subtle nuances that makes them unique. This is what REALLY excites me as, going forward, this will only get better-and-better; as I continue to work out the details of each character with the hopes of making them as close to 3-D as possible.

All in all, I just wanted to thank you for what you wrote! It was a great surprise to run into tonight.

[singles Match]

Atomic will win and cleanly...then he'll brawl with Vengeance.

[singles Match]

Roberts is the William Regal of the CornellVerse...wickedly talented, but never more than fodder for the stars.

[singles Match]

Greed will manage a sneaky win...which will make it all the more satisfying when Davids and Machine beat them!

[singles Match]

Remo has more to lose by losing here...

[Tag Match]

Lobby will join Frehley and finally gain some dignity by pinning Money! Rich Money will get Eric Eisen to join him...

[singles Match]

I´d say that Atomic gets one back here, after all he´s feuding with Vengeance right now and if he wants to look as a thread to him he has to be able to beat Rogue.

[singles Match]

Roberts is midcard gatekeeper and Valiant is already past that.

[singles Match]

I go with basic 1-1 plan here so Davids gets the win.

[singles Match]

Draw seems the likely outcome here as this feud will likely be decided in PPV instead of TV show.

[Tag Match]

Obviously much depends on who their partners are and since Money has already used Vengeance´s help earlier it´s hard to see him picking anyone else as he´s partner. Frehley is harder to figure out but I say that Christian Faith returns and challenges Vengeance once more. That said, if Vengeance indeed is Money´s partner then I doubt they would lose considering how Vengeance has been build-up as nearly unstopable monster so far.

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

Yes

[singles Match]

I think the dog win's against the cat this time.

Rich Money & ????vs. Steve Frehley & ????

[Tag Match]

Lobster Warrior?

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Match]

The ???? are Eric Eisen as Money's partner & Angry Gilmore as Freheley's partner

Also, I agree that the match did something for Lobbie. It made him look strong for once. He pushed Money to a place he wasn't expecting. Even in a loss, he seemed much more of a challenge than we've seen from him recently.

Never underestimate the Samurai Of The Sea! We are Lobster! We are Legion!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/MISC/LobsterWarriorT-Shirt01.png

| ONLY $29.95 FROM SWFSHOP.COM |

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

I'm guessing that this will probably end in some type of double DQ. Jack Bruce will also make some kind of noise in this match-up.

[Tag Match]

I expect the SE finish here with a big brawl erupting.

I'd also like to say that this diary is amazing. As a first time player, I am just getting introduced to all of these characters. I am not playing an SWF game (way too large for me right now), but you really brought this company to life and made them very interesting.

Captain Atomic vs. Rogue

I absolutely love Captain Atomic, but probably Rogue will get a dirty win with an interference of one or more members of the Chase Agency.

Enforcer Roberts vs. Valiant

Valiant needs to be pushed further and I'm pretty sure you will use this match to do so.

Des Davids vs. John Greed

DQ victory.

Big Cat Brandon vs. Remo

I REALLY want Big Cat to go into the PPV with some momentum and to kick Remo's dirty ass!

I don't expect this match to end with a usual finish, especially since there's so much tension between Rich Money and Steve Frehley.

[singles Match]

I'm guessing Atomic by DQ. Then some post-match Vengeance shenanigans.

[singles Match]

Enforcer Roberts is very good, but as others have said he's never been much more than a gatekeeper in the SWF. His lack of presence on Supreme TV in this diary also suggests that Valiant will go over here.

[singles Match]

I'd really like to see Greed take the win here, due to the All-Americans dominance in the tag fivision so far in the diary, but I feel you'll 'even the scores' here going into the PPV.

[singles Match]

Ms Chase will have a hand in this one, to set up a later match on PPV.

[Tag Match]

I'm assuming Rich Money will use his pull with Vengeance to secure him as a partner, while Christian Faith makes his spectacular return to partner Frehley. Vengeance will then pin Faith to continue the "Iron Man's" inability to put the big man away.

[singles Match]

Ditto. I've got a feeling Atomic will win this by DQ.

[singles Match]

Enforcer Roberts = Jobber to the stars or RIPW trainer (like he is in my diary). Valiant wins this one, but not without a good fight from Phil, er...Enforcer.

[singles Match]

Greed won't go over Davids this time. Not yet, at least.

[singles Match]

Neither. I predict a double DQ. Ms. Chase, etc. interferes on behalf of Remo, Jack Bruce runs in to even the score.

[Tag Match]

Money + Vengeance, Frehley + Faith. But my money's on the SWF's kayfabe owner, no pun intended.

The results for Supreme TV (Episode #10) will be up sometime by Thursday night!

I've been extremely busy with school as of late; so, I've only had moments here and there to write up the show. That said, I'm really happy how it all came together. This is the ultimate "Go-Home" show before "Awesome Impact"; so, I wanted to create a specific vibe leading into the royal-rumble-like event. I hope you all enjoy it!

There will be some news stories in between (as always) leading up to the card for "Awesome Impact". As of now, there are only 4 matches on the card (one will be booked on the show) with one being the big 40-man battle royal match. The winner of that match will go on to challenge for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship at "Supreme Challenge" (I believe it's 30. I don't have my computer in front of me).

It should be noted that it may take longer to write the "Awesome Impact" show depending upon how I go about writing the battle royal match. I haven't decided yet. On top of that, I'm starting a large literature review, collaborative group project/presentation, and still am in the midst of field observations (all around normal homework, research, and family time). With this in mind, I appreciate how supportive you've all been with knowing that the show schedule will slow down (versus where it was during my month off).

The upcoming Supreme TV offers a lot more depth for some characters & gives a slight spotlight to a pet-project of mine. As you'll see over the next month (in-game), there's a upper-midcarder that I'm trying to get onto the main event scene. So far, he's been doing alright. I'm hoping, with more overness, he'll go on to have a big role at "Supreme Challenge".

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CANNLogo.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Primetime.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTV_zpsece8c4fa.png

EPISODE #10

Tuesday, 2nd Week of March 2013

Isaak Road Arena || Mid-Atlantic

|| CARD || PREVIOUS EPISODE || UPCOMING PPV

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/PeterMichaels_zps68b2f976.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/DuaneFry_zps58f63501.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JerryEisen_zps5731b167.jpg

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
THIS… IS… SUPREME TV!!!
[Pyro is heard going off in the background]
That’s right, folks. The GREATEST, most IN-YOUR-FACE, wrestling action only comes from one show and you’re watching it! I’m Peter Michaels and alongside me are my partners in crime, Duane Fry & Jerry Eisen.
[Pauses]
Boy, do we have a show for you!

Duane Fry:
That's right, Peter. We have our SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Steve Frehley, in the main event as HE and a mystery partner will take on his challenger for "Awesome Impact" & SWF Owner, Rich Money, and a mystery partner of his own in tag action! WHO do you think will accompany these two as they look to beat the living HELL out of one another only days before their highly anticipated championship match?!

Jerry Eisen:
It HAS to be Vengeance in Money's corner. He's been his EVIL hitman ever since he took OVER the company! I guess it comes down to, who can Frehley find to counteract the "Demon"?

Duane Fry:
I don't know if there is anyone on the roster who COULD do that...

Peter Michaels:
I guess we'll see... but for now... it looks like the controversial owner of the SWF, Rich Money, is on his way out to the ring! Let's go there now & listen in on the crowd's less than favorable reaction...

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

INVOLVED:
Rich Money and ????

”I... Want... The Demon!"

[The 10th episode of Supreme TV in 2013 opens with a chorus of boos already overtaking the broadcast. The reason? The controversial SWF Owner, Rich Money, is shown sauntering arrogantly toward the ringside area. Dressed in a beautiful tailored suit, his hair slicked back perfectly in a gelled fashion and a pair of custom Italian leather shoes, Money projects nothing short of absolute wealth. Even his all-American beefcake looks portray the man more as a successful GQ figure versus an equally successful pro wrestler. All in all, even MORE reason to hate the guy…]

[Once entering the ring, holding a microphone in hand, the crowd doesn’t waver in their hatred. Regardless though, Money projects a sense of smug-arrogance; deflecting the response in the process.]

[Rich Money]:
I know many of you would LOVE to see me flattened by Steve Frehley tonight.
[Crowd pops; Money pauses]
Well too damn bad. In case you’ve already forgotten, you brain-dead idiots, I’m Rich Money… I don’t GET flattened.
[Crowd boos; Money smirks in a smug fashion]
We’re only 48 hours away from my crowning as the NEW SWF World Heavyweight Champion and I couldn’t be feeling ANY better. You see, money DOES buy you happiness… It bought me the SWF… and NOW… It’s going to see to it that I walk out of “Awesome Impact” with THE most coveted prize in ALL of our industry. It’s all because… of money… It ALWAYS is…
[Crowd boos]
You’ll never understand that though. You poor, measly, little gutter-rats… You’re ALL just like Frehley. Nothing between your ears & equally nothing in your wallets…
[Pauses]
You’re ALL failures… every LAST one of you… and this Thursday… Stephen will join your company once again. He’ll be just ANOTHER loser…

[The crowd boos as Money stands arrogantly before them; his chest protruding out in an alpha-like fashion. He looks more like a statue in a way; proud & dominant.]

[Rich Money]:
But first, I have a tag team match to win tonight… Another opportunity to humiliate Stephen before his very ‘fans’…
[sarcastic tone when the word ‘fan’ comes up]
Now, everyone has been asking me all week… “Who are you going to choose as your partner?”. I couldn’t escape it. My answer, EVERY… TIME… was… “None of your damn business. You’re fired!”.
[Crowd boos; Money laughs]
The look on their faces was priceless… Ask a stupid question? Bother ME?!?! You’ll see the unemployment line like ALL of YOU lazy, no-good, idiots…
[Crowd boos; Money smirks]
Now, I’ve heard the whispers… You ALL think that I’m going to jump right to “The Demon” himself; ensure that Stephen doesn’t walk out of here on his own two feet. Close… but again… like the rest of the opportunities thrown your way… You’ve missed the mark.
[Pauses]
I have OTHER plans for Vengeance tonight…
[Pauses]
So that placed me in the position to scout the RIGHT partner. I need a man who’s cold, calculating, and overtly vicious to the bone… He’s got to SCREAM success… Personify greatness… Stand ABOVE them ALL…
[Pauses]
Sadly, the only man who really FIT that criteria was myself…
[Money smirks; crowd boos]
BUT I DID find a man worthy of such a lofty opportunity. He’s continually proven himself to be one of THE most dominant figures in ALL of professional wrestling today; well besides me. His pedigree could be seen as a limitation but… Hey… We can’t choose our parents, right?
[Pauses]
He’s none other than… The SWF North American Champion… and self-proclaimed… “Mr. SWF”… Eric Eisen!

[The crowd boos like crazy once again as Money stands with a smug grin upon his face.]

[Rich Money]:
That’s right. The man who helped ME swindle his Father out of…

[Just before Money can finish his last statement, he’s ultimately interrupted by the sound of Captain Atomic’s triumphant, hero-like, hazard-based, theme music. As you can expect the crowd loves this.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/CaptainAtomic_zps1ad7cdd1.jpg

Atomic! WANT! VENGEANCE!

Duane Fry:
The “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” has just EXPLODED onto the scene!

Jerry Eisen:
What intensity!! What speed!!

Peter Michaels:
It’s been a LONG time since we’ve seen someone like Atomic. He’s one hell of a speeding bullet, ain’t he?

[Captain Atomic bolts through the “Supreme Gate” at an insanely frantic pace; running toward the ring in the process. It takes all of 4-seconds for the budding light-heavyweight to step from the “Gate” to the ring. Once in the ring, Atomic grabs a nearby ring rope and shakes the living HELL out of it; almost pulling it from the corner in the process.]

[spinning back around in a mad fashion, Atomic stares upon Money with an intense, radiating, snarling, stare. Money, in contrast, looks to be annoyed by the interruption. He’s already rolled his eyes a few times & appears to have sighed equally.]

[Captain Atomic]:
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[Atomic screams out on the microphone in an intense fashion. Meanwhile, Money rolls his eyes again.]

[Captain Atomic]:
THE TIME HAS COME!!! THE MOMENT IS NOW!!! “THE DEMON”… MUST… BE EXERCISED!!

[The crowd pops]

[Captain Atomic]:
HIS REIGN OF TERROR HAS GONE ON FOR TOO LONG… IT’S TIME THAT HE PAYS FOR THIS INSANITY… IT’S TIME…

[Rich Money]:
Oh, Get on with it…

[Money projects in an annoyed fashion; sighing through the statement.]

[Captain Atomic]:
ME… VENGEANCE… “AWESOME IMPACT”… ONE-ON-ONE… DO IT, MONEY… SIGN IT ON THE DOTTED LINE!!

[Rich Money]:
Is that it? You came out here, interrupting MY time, all with the hopes of a MATCH?!?! Against Vengeance?!?
[Laughs to himself]
All of this circus-show, this over-the-top, childish waste of time… was to get the chance to STEP into the ring with “The Demon”?
[Laughs]
Why should I grant that to you? What have you DONE to deserve it?

[Captain Atomic]:
GIVE… ME… VENGEANCE!!

[Rich Money]:
Just as I thought… no working brain in there, huh?
[Pauses]
Fine. You have Vengeance at “Awesome Impact” but not because you’ve asked for it… You see, I’d LOVE to see MY “Demon” wipe you OFF of this Earth. And he will…
[Crowd boos]
You don’t stand a CHANCE against Vengeance… BUT… That’s a risk… I’m willing to take.
[smirks]
Just remember… be careful what you wish for… Mr. Atomic…
[smirks]
Sometimes it’s the things we want the MOST that ultimately puts us on death’s door…

[Money continues to smirk in a smug fashion as his music, once again, begins to blare. In contrast, there’s no smirk upon Atomic’s face. Instead, there’s the same-old, overtly intense, over-the-top, mad-man stare (snarl included) looking back upon the controversial SWF Owner. In the end, the segment comes to a close as we transition to an early commercial break. The final image is that of Rich Money slowly strolling past the intense Atomic; devaluing his mere presence with a disgusted stare.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
It’s set… Captain Atomic vs. Vengeance at “Awesome Impact”. WHAT a match!! All you can hope is, Atomic doesn’t end up regretting this decision.

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t think he really thinks that far… All he cares about is what’s in-front of him. Very primal in that regard. While Faith wasn’t able to get it done, something tells me Captain Atomic may bring a unique onslaught with him; one, possibly, dangerous enough to match the “Demon”!

Peter Michaels:
I’d love to see it… but I don’t know if it’s possible. The “Iron Man” gave Vengeance ALL he had and he wasn’t able to get it done. What’s to say that Atomic has what it takes? GOD, I hope he does… but there’s a lot of caution around that.

Duane Fry:
Also, we found out ONE of the mystery tag partners for tonight’s main event. The SWF North American Champion, and self-proclaimed NEW “Mr. SWF”, Eric Eisen will be joining Rich Money. Now THAT’S one hell of an ego-party…

Jerry Eisen:
What I want to know is what Money was ABOUT to say before Atomic interrupted him. Did Eric swindle our Father out of his ownership of the SWF? What the HELL was that all about? We NEED to get to the bottom of that!

Peter Michaels:
Somethin’ tells me that your brother will have NO problem telling the world what happened; if it did.

Jerry Eisen:
What? Eric shy away from publicity? Never…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/CaptainAtomic.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Rogue.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Vengeance.jpg

Captain Atomic vs.
and

"Demonic Intervention"

MATCH TYPE:
2-on-1 Handicap Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Rogue

• Captain Atomic charges up, flexing like a roid-raging bad a$$; however, is floored rather early on as he attempts to take his brand of explosive action straight to “The Demon”. As you can guess, as we’ve seen in the past, most of Atomic’s strikes don’t even push Vengeance to flinch; let alone show any sense of weakness.

• Atomic is able to give Rogue a challenge; however, the sheer power at his side (Vengeance) makes it impossible to succeed outright.

• At one point, Atomic is able to throw Rogue from the ring with a stiff closeline. This is to give him a one-on-moment with “The Demon”. The crowd roars. They meet face-to-face in the center of the ring. That said, seconds later, Rogue takes out Atomic’s right knee from behind as he returns to the ring. Stomping viciously, picking his opponent apart, Rogue lays into the fallen Atomic.

• Despite the uneven odds, Atomic continues to rage on.

• In the end though, Vengeance is shown lifting the reeling Captain Atomic on high, choking him for a good 10-seconds with both of his hands, before throwing him down to the canvas with his signature double-handed Chokeslam.

• Atomic’s body never comes to full rest; shaking randomly as he lay upon his back. That said, a three count follows as Rogue takes the pin while Vengeance coldly stomps his way out of the ring; leaving behind a fallen victim in his wake.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rogue via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Double-handed Chokeslam by Vengeance upon Captain Atomic

ENDING TIME:
9:35

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Well, Rogue benefited from Vengeance’s wrath here tonight…

Jerry Eisen:
He continued to rage on, roaring like a mad-man, but it simply wasn’t enough to match the mind-bending power of “The Demon”. Honestly, WHO can stop this guy?

Duane Fry:
Captain Atomic hopes to do so this Thursday at “Awesome Impact”. Then again, from what we saw tonight, I just don’t know if that’s possible…

Peter Michaels:
He showed A LOT of heart but, as you said, I don’t know if he, or anyone, has what it takes to take Vengeance down… There’s something different about him… Something… Absolutely evil…

Duane Fry:
I’m sure Frehley would LOVE to see Atomic put Vengeance down this Thursday too. That’d make his chances at victory higher as well…

Jerry Eisen:
If Captain Atomic CAN do the unthinkable, what he wasn’t able to do tonight, then he’ll certainly go down as an ICONIC figure… The man who stopped Vengeance…

Duane Fry:
So far… NO man has been able to do that… Maybe Atomic will be the one…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen©, ???? and ????

”Making enemies..."

[We transition backstage in which to see a faux ‘tough guy’ look upon the face of the SWF North American Champion, Eric Eisen. His chin protruding out, face presenting a slight sense of stubble, and his eyes fixated on the lens before him. As he clenches his championship over his right shoulder, proudly displaying it in the process, Eisen looks to be so high on himself it’s astronomical.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
Another week goes by… and yet… no sign from the so-called “Iron Man”. If you ask me, he’s looking more-and-more like… “The Ironic Man”.
[Pauses]
You people continue to claim that Christian Faith is the TRUE “Mr. SWF” but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. He turned his back on ALL of you; packed up his things… and LEFT. Can’t you get that through your thick skulls? Faith cares NOTHING about this company and more importantly… about ANY of YOU…
[Crowd boos; Eisen pauses]
The time has come for you ALL to give up this petty charade… put down your guards… and do the RIGHT thing… accept ME as the NEW “Mr. SWF”!
[Crowd boos; Eisen pauses]
While HE lounges in some nursing facility, kickin’ back in an old wicker chair, talking about how his soup is TOO hot, I continue to impress…
[Pauses]
Defeating the best, spoiling the many and coming away, week-in-and-week-out, with the SWF firmly on my shoulders.
[Pauses]
Rich Money may OWN the SWF… but I lead it through my actions…
[Pauses]
I… Am Eric Eisen… The SWF North American Champion… and YOUR… NEW… “MR… SWF”…

[Eisen stops to pause in his own glory; still presenting the faux tough-guy presence from before. That said, as the crowd boos like crazy, watching this on the Money Tron, the sight of Angry Gilmore sends them into a state of excitement.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/AngryGilmore_zpsc49d8bd1.jpg

Can't touch Eisen

[Eric Eisen©]:
[/b]
No one asked for you… Gilmore…

[Angry Gilmore]:
[/b]
NO ONE EVER DOES…

[Tense-stare-down follows.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
You can TALK a big game but you can’t do ANYTHING more than that, can you?
[smirks]
If you want Khoklov this Thursday, you’re going to have to continue on with our agreement.

[Gilmore steps closer as Eisen takes a slight step back. Even through that though, he does his best to still seem like the tough-guy he wants to be.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
You CAN’T lay a finger one ME!!

[Angry Gilmore]:
I CAN’T… BUT HE… CAN…

[Eisen looks perplexed at first. That said, as it begins to make sense, he slowly starts to spin around.]

[behind him stands “The Iron Man” Christian Faith; staring upon him in a hardened fashion.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpg

"The Iron Man" returns!

Jerry Eisen:
FAITH!!

Peter Michaels:
The LIVING LEGEND… IS BACK!!

Duane Fry:
Put it to Eisen!! Knock that little PUNK into Next week!!!

[The crowd pops like crazy at the sight of the LIVING LEGEND’S return. That said, as they react, Eisen looks to do so as well. He raises a fist as quick as he can but he’s not quick enough. Before you know it, Faith has overwhelmed the North American Champion with a barrage of heavy-handed punches.]

[Eisen crashes to the ground, almost leaving his championship behind, as he attempts to stagger away. Meanwhile, Faith slowly shuffles behind him; not outdoing himself but projecting himself in somewhat of a menacing fashion as he saunters sternly.]

[in the end, the segment comes to a close as Faith slowly shuffles behind a staggered, yet speeding, Eisen. Meanwhile, as the crowd pops at the sight of Faith’s triumphant return, we transition to a side shot of Angry Gilmore ACTUALLY smirking for once. Gone is the scowl. He looks as though he’s enjoyed Faith’s return.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Christian Faith is back!! The REAL “Mr. SWF” has not only come back ‘home’ but put that PUNK, Eisen, on his heels! WHAT a return!!

Jerry Eisen:
Maybe Christian can KNOCK some sense into Eric… probably not… no one has EVER been able to… Then again, if ANYONE is to do it… It’s Faith…

Peter Michaels:
The LIVING LEGEND himself, as you said, has come ‘home’. It’s about damn time too! Good to see ya, Faith… ALWAYS good to see ya…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/EnforcerRoberts.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Valiant.jpg

Enforcer Roberts vs.
“THE HONORABLE”

"The Honorable Way"

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Hannah w/ Valiant

• Valiant attempts to offer Enforcer Roberts a strong handshake. Roberts stiffly slaps it aside & lands a hard-right across the jaw of the “Honorable One”.

• Roberts uses this opening stint of momentum to inflict a stiff onslaught; eventually beating Valiant to the mat with an array of harsh strikes (ie: standing back elbow off the ropes, European Uppercut on the ropes, twisting neck-breaker, etc.).

• Eventually, Valiant regains his composure following an attempted suplex by Roberts gone wrong. Valiant is able to block said maneuver and ultimately execute a fisherman suplex of his own. The pin only gathers a 2-count but it has slowed down Roberts initial onslaught.

• With a window of opportunity, Valiant engages in an offensive of his own; one that utilizes a number of crowd-pleasing impact maneuvers (ie: DDT, Piledriver, Side Belly-to-Back suplex, etc.).

• Roberts would regain momentum at points, often utilizing his stiff approach to do so; however, it simply wouldn’t be enough long-term. Before you know it, Valiant is shown dropping his opponent with his signature “V-Split” following a ring-rattling Spinebuster off the ropes.

• As you guessed it, Enforcer Roberts is unable to kick-out as Valiant scores the 3-count in his favor.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Valiant via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“V-Split” (Falcon Arrow Suplex)

ENDING TIME:
8:01

GRADE:
B -

Jerry Eisen:
What a tough win for Valiant here tonight. Enforcer Roberts MAY be up there in age but that doesn’t mean he’s an easy opponent. For awhile there, it looked like the Enforcer was close to breaking a bone or two of the “Honorable One”. His brand of stiff action is something that will ALWAYS define him. All in all though, tonight, it was the young Valiant who came away with the big victory!

Duane Fry:
In a day an age of rebels, degenerates, psychos and all-around a$$holes, it’s great to see someone with the kind of character that Valiant possesses. He’s a class-act. A true “Honorable” warrior. There are many who claim he’s the 2nd coming of Christian Faith but I think there’s more to him than that. I mean, being dubbed as the next Faith is nothing to push aside but this man has the ability to be something REALLY special. He has the chance to be the Great Valiant… not just a 2nd rate Faith…

Peter Michaels:
We say it every week; and it’s true. He DOES remind me a lot of Christian. It’s a blessing but a curse at the same time. Faith was already a World Champion by Valiant’s age now. In comparison, they couldn’t be farther apart there. Here’s hoping though, Valiant can find his own road to success and become something special for the sake of the SWF!

Jerry Eisen:
Time will tell what Valiant can accomplish but, for now, he’s a victor; defeating Enforcer Roberts in a brutally contested one-on-one affair!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpg

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley©

”Who you got?"

[We transition backstage in which to see the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Steve Frehley, standing before a dominating steel company logo. Behind that, a black backdrop to cause further focus on the logo itself.]

[slyly staring into the lens, the ultra-confident Frehley cracks that signature devious smirk of his from the very second we see him. As his silver championship belt gleams in the lights from above the camera, positioned firmly upon his right shoulder, the champ looks to be already in a mood to fight; as always.]

[steve Frehley©]:
“Who you got?”… That’s what I’ve been hearin’ over the last few days. “Who you got?”… “Who’s in ya corner?”…
[slight snicker]
Truth of the matter is… It don’t matter who’s in my corner.
[Pauses; smirks]
I’m going to step in there… and do what I do best… Kick some a$$; raise some hell… Punk some b*tches…
[Crowd pops; Frehley smirks]
I know Eisen’s going to be there but I don’t really give a damn… It’s not Eisen that I’m gunnin’ for… It’s Money… It’s that [CESNOR], rich-a$$, a$$hole…
[Pauses]
You think you can beat me down, leave me in the gutter, steal my belt… Talk [CENSOR] about me every week… and I WON’T come searchin’ for your a$$?
[snickers]
That ‘aint me…
[Pauses]
When you back ME into a corner… I come out strikin’… swingin’ like a mad-man… breakin’ EVERYTHING I see…
[Pauses]
You can’t hold me down, Money… No matter what you do… no matter what you say… Hell, you could throw a damn TANK in my way… Don’t matter…
[Pauses]
Tonight… You get what’s comin’ to ya… This Thursday… I put your sorry a$$ down for the LAST time. You think what you did in New York was violent?
[smirks]
Just you wait for “Awesome Impact”… I’m bringing violence like you ‘aint NEVA seen before!

[With that, Frehley slowly steps off the scene; never breaking eye contact with the camera throughout. With his trademark devious smirk upon his face, it’s quite obvious that the “Dark Destroyer” is looking for a fight. A fight that he’s obviously enjoying every second of. None the less, as the segment comes to a close, the overall feeling is that tonight will most certainly get out of hand…]

GRADE:
C

Jerry Eisen:
He’s been a polarizing champion for some ever since he won the SWF World Heavyweight Championship in July of 2012. Some think he’s not champion material. Others claim that his mad-man, loose-cannon, style is not indicative of the SWF we ALL grew up on. He’s a rebel… a recluse… a fighting machine with a hefty chip on his shoulder…
[Pauses]
To me, I see a man who’s willing to do anything, and everything, to PROVE he’s better than the next guy. If you ask me, he’s MORE than champion material… He’s, quite possibly, one of THE most defining young wrestlers on our roster right now. When it’s all said and done, he COULD go down as one of THE most destructive forces we’ve EVER seen…

Duane Fry:
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Frehley is a TRUE force to be reckoned with… Now… Money’s going to find out, first-hand, what happens when you entice the “Dark Destroyer”. I mean, he’s willing to put up a fight on a whim… What will happen when he’s provoked? “Awesome Impact” could go down as a BLOOD bath!

Peter Michaels:
I’m sure Money is prepared for that; he’s probably got a few tricks up his sleeve… One being “The Demon”…

Jerry Eisen:
“Demon” or no “Demon”… I’m calling this now… Steve Frehley WILL walk out of “Awesome Impact” with the belt. I don’t know HOW he’ll do it but I’m THAT confident in the man.

Duane Fry:
Man, I’d LOVE to see that… I just don’t’ know if it’s possible… especially with “The Demon” ALWAYS floating around…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/DesDavids.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JohnGreed.jpg

Des Davids vs.
“THE 8TH DEADLY SIN”
John Greed

"The Truth unravels"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
American Machine & B.J. O’Neil w/ Des Davids

Squeeky McClean w/ John Greed

• John Greed doesn’t seem to want to start the match. He’s taking his sweet time to get ready; using the ropes to break up any attempt at a lock-up by Davids. In reality, he’s playing a subtle mind-game with the “All-American”. Before you know it, as he leans through the ropes, hands up in a “I’m not ready fashion”, Darren Smith is shown trying to keep Des away. At that point, Greed lunges out and kicks Des square in the stomach; gaining the upper-hand.

• Greed quickly attempts a drive-by school-boy-roll-up, slipping behind and underneath his opponent; however, the pinfall attempt only garners a measly 1 ½ count.

• Throughout most of the early part of the match, this is John’s perspective; using cheap, quick, strikes to keep the bigger Davids at bay.

• Eventually though, Davids would get a hold of his weasely opponent; stopping him dead-in-his-tracks with a stiff closeline following a top-rope dive attempt by Greed.

• Davids takes control as he brutishly throws Greed around the ring with an array of Irish whip/heavy impact combos (ie: bear hug slam, closeline, spinebuster, fireman’s carry slam, etc.).

• Sensing his partner’s chances may be quickly dwindling, Squeeky quickly tries to interfere in the ring as Darren Smith tends to a supposedly ‘injured’ John Greed.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SqueekyMcClean_zps99229326.jpg
    Well, that didn't go so well...

• Squeeky is quickly planted with a spinebuster by Davids as well.

• Greed would return to his feet; however, it’s not long before the brutish powerhouse, Davids, KO’s him with a newfound signature move – “The Des-aster”. As you can expect, with Squeeky no longer able to help, there’s little to stop the 3 count that follows.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Des Davids via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“The Des-aster” (Forceful Powerbomb)

ENDING TIME:
7:35

GRADE:
C

Peter Michaels:
I’ve been around these parts for quite some time now. I’ve seen big men come and go but this guy, Des Davids, I don’t know if I’ve EVER been so sure of someone his size before. He’s athletic, powerful, and an all-around specimen. Truthfully, he reminds me a lot of where Remo was physically at this point of his career. If that’s the case, he’s got some green pastures ahead of him…

Jerry Eisen:
He and American Machine have carried the SWF World Tag Team Champions for over a year now. That’s insane! They’ve QUICKLY become one of THE most dominant tag teams in SWF history! There’s no denying that either of these guys COULD be HUGE singles stars but, in reality, I don’t know if they WANT to go that route. They look perfectly happy working as one; crushing the competition!

Duane Fry:
“The Truth” hopes that they can somehow scrap something together by this Thursday thought. Rumor is, Rich Money has booked the devious duo to challenge for the SWF Tag Belts come “Awesome Impact”. If they can get their stuff together, there’s a chance we could see new champions by the end of the week!

Jerry Eisen:
I just don’t see it happening. What’s different about these guys that the Amazing Bumfholes, Bigginz Brothers, and Platinum Blondes couldn’t do? My guess is, come Friday morning, the Tag belts will STILL be around the waists of the “All-Americans!”.

Duane Fry:
That’s entirely possible… I don’t think ANYONE can bet against these guys anymore…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/DesDavids_zpsd7d09d37.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/AmericanMachine_zpsfc453668.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SqueekyMcClean_zps99229326.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JohnGreed_zpsa3ae7168.jpg

INVOLVED:
All-Americans© and The Truth

”Cleanin' house"

[squeeky appears mad as he pulls a semi-conscious John Greed from the ring; under the bottom-rope. Bringing his partner ‘back to life’, the two seem to scheme as the beloved All-Americans are shown standing as one within the ring. There’s very little in the way of celebration. If anything, their brief moments of such are overtly blue-collar in nature. None the less, as they stand united, “The Truth” quickly slides in with hopes of a resounding attack. Sadly for them though, no such scenario would come to pass. Just as fast as they came in, the challengers are thrown out by the SWF World Tag Team Champions at the same pace. The crowd pops in response as the All-Americans, once again, stand united in the center of the ring; all alone.]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Well… they tried… I guess…

Jerry Eisen:
“The Truth” better hope they can put something together this Thursday. If they can’t, the All-Americans may have the FASTEST win of their tenure as SWF World Tag Team Champions!

Duane Fry:
If it’s anything like we saw tonight… The All-Americans are going to soar through “Awesome Impact” on their way toward 13 months on top of the division!

Peter Michaels:
With every win, they’re cementing their place atop the names of those great SWF tag teams before them. Truly, they’re one of the best right now… one of THE… best!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BigCat1.jpg

INVOLVED:
Remo and Big Cat Brandon

”Alphas Collide"

[A brief hype video is shown depicting the tumultuous relationship (or, really, lack thereof) between “The Alpha Dog” Remo & Big Cat Brandon. Said video runs the timeline of Remo joining the “Chase Agency”, and the internal power-struggle it created, all the way up to Big Cat’s explosive babyface turn; a fact that many attribute to Remo’s presence in the group he once stood above. In the end, the video ends with the lingering message: These two may no longer be stablemates but the alpha-struggle is still alive and well.]

GRADE:
B -

Peter Michaels:
It’s a tale of true opposites. One, cold, calculating, stoic but a mean-streak unlike any we’ve ever seen. The other, explosive, unadulterated, rebellious and always blood-thirsty. While they may lie on opposite sides of the spectrum, they DO have one thing in common… They want to DESTROY the other!

Jerry Eisen:
It’s like the alpha struggles we see in the wild… Who can stand above them all? Who’s more tough, more powerful, more explosive… More FEARED? They BOTH want that crown… I guess we’ll see WHO will survive in the end…

Duane Fry:
Survival is the better way to look at this. Good point, Jerry. Hell, the ‘winner’ may not even survive what’s to come… They could end BOTH of their careers just by trying to prove WHO is the bigger threat!

Peter Michaels:
Ms. Chase better have insurance on Remo… I don’t know if her newest investment will do her any good if he’s hung-up to dry…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/BigCat.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Remo.jpg

Big Cat Brandon vs.
“THE ALPHA DOG”

"All in a New York minute…"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Remo

• Big Cat Brandon doesn’t wait for the bell; he rushes Remo’s corner instantly.

• Upon doing so, as always between the two, a wild brawl ignites as the two throw heavyweight haymakers at one another. Again, as always, despite the daunting strikes, neither man budges upon impact.

• Throughout most of the match, there’s this brawling approach that ensues. There’s very little in the way of wrestling moves. In reality, the only real kind of ‘moves’ so to speak come from Remo & those are all power-based (ie: powerslam, belly-to-belly suplex, slight twisting spinebuster, etc.). That said, these moves don’t always keep Big Cat at bay.

• Exploding with sheer ferocity, Brandon relies entirely upon his fists; punishing his opponent whenever he gets the chance. At one point, he even sends both men tumbling over the top rope as a speeding closeline takes them both to the floor; a sight for two big men to do so.

• Outside of the ring, the Big Cat & Remo would continue to brawl as the crowd continues to roar at ringside. At one point, a fan even hands his drink to the Big Cat; for which he then throws in the face of his opponent.

• Remo attempts to put Big Cat through the commentary table with a powerslam; however, the Big Cat ultimately blocks it. Upon getting down from Remo’s perch though, Cat isn’t out of the water. Seconds later, he’s thrown into the steel post by a falling-back lift maneuver by the “Alpha Dog”.

• With Ms. Chase glaring sternly from outside the ring, both competitors would eventually return to the squared circle before the 10-count. At this point, Remo appears to be in control due to the previous pole-impact.

• Then it happens…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpg
    All in a "New York Minute"...

• The crowd pops like crazy as the rebellious rocker himself, Jack Bruce, comes speeding down the steel ramp. With lighting quick speed, he dives into the ring before Remo can even comprehend what’s happening. The “Alpha Dog” slowly spins around to see what the fuss is about; however, is quickly met with Bruce’s signature “New York Minute” (Diamond Cutter). The crowd erupts!

• Darren Smith quickly calls for the bell as Bruce springs back up from said maneuver’s impact. He’s got a dirty smirk upon his face; already showering himself in glory as he celebrates in an amped fashion.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Remo via Disqualification (Interference from Jack Bruce)

ENDING MANEUVER:
“New York Minute” (Diamond Cutter) by the interfering Jack Bruce upon Remo

ENDING TIME:
14:41

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
All it takes is a “New York Minute” and everything goes awry…

Jerry Eisen:
Literally! One second, Remo was looking to be in a comfortable position and then BAM… Bruce speeds down to the ring & puts the “Alpha Dog” down!

Peter Michaels:
I don’t know if Remo’s down for good though… He’s still moving… He’s conscious…

Duane Fry:
Either way, the message is sent to both Remo & Ms. Chase… Don’t mess with Jack Bruce!

Jerry Eisen:
Bruce is going to give Ms. Chase a heart attack before this whole rivalry of theirs is all said and done…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BigCat1.jpg

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce and Big Cat Brandon

”And... Another one..."

[Jack Bruce is amped. He’s celebrating in an energized fashion as he, only moments ago, dropped the “Alpha Dog” with his signature “New York Minute” (Diamond Cutter). The crowd is roaring, Bruce is gyrating and Ms. Chase is sternly glaring (if not internally fuming). It was only a week ago that Remo sent Bruce crashing through a drum-set during the middle of the highly-anticipated performance of his new single – “Easy E”.]

[big Cat Brandon doesn’t know what to make of the scenario; however, appears to be stomping toward Bruce for whatever reason. He appears angered; outwardly fuming about the loss (even if by DQ). That said, Bruce stops him for a second with a simple gesture of “hold up, Big-man”. The Big Cat stops for a brief second, snarling as he stands only a few inches from Bruce; however, this moment would only give rise to Bruce dropping Brandon with his signature “New York Minute”.]

Duane Fry:
BOOM!!

Jerry Eisen:
Bruce just DROPPED the Big Cat in a “New York Minute”!

Duane Fry:
He’s taking them ALL on!!

[The crowd erupts even more so now as Bruce springs off the matt one more time; celebrating in an even GREATER show of arrogant energy.]

[in the end, Bruce exits the ring as both Big Cat Brandon & Remo slowly struggle to try to regain consciousness. Meanwhile, Ms. Chase has crossed her arms in a slight show of anger; as far as she’ll go to express anything human-like.]

GRADE:
B -

Duane Fry:
Not only did he alter the end of the match but he THEN dropped another BIG-MAN in a “New York Minute”! Jack Bruce is on TOP of his game… only a WEEK after being thrown through a drum-set by the “Alpha Dog”. He’s got a renewed sense of spirit it seems!

Jerry Eisen:
He most certainly does!

Peter Michaels:
You KNOW this won’t sit well with EITHER Remo OR Brandon… “Awesome Impact” is going to be tense time… BOTH of these guys will be looking for revenge no doubt!

Duane Fry:
I don’t think Bruce cares!! He’s stepping out… knockin’ em down… and proving that he IS the MAN around these parts!

Jerry Eisen:
This HAS to be eating away at Ms. Chase…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpg

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce

”Cloud nine..."

[We transition backstage in which to see an overly amped Jack Bruce energetically stepping through an undisclosed backstage hallway. He’s fist pumping, grinning from ear-to-ear and flinging his hair around in a classic rock-n-roll fashion. More or less, he looks like he’s just finished a dynamite show; exploding with residual energy.]

[As he turns to look to the side, he notices there’s a camera man there. With this in mind, he bounces over the camera lens and instantly grabs either side of the camera itself. Pulling it closer to himself, literally inches from his face, Bruce overwhelms the camera microphone with a rebel yell.]

[Jack Bruce]:
YEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!

[bruce flings his head & hair back as he yells to the sky. Seconds later, he looks back toward the lens; inches from his face as he continues to hold the camera close.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Now... How’d THAT feel?
[Laughs in an energetic fashion]
I just did what some wouldn’t be able to do in a LIFE-TIME!! In a “New York Minute”, I dropped that mangy puppy dog and [CENSOR]-cat… BOOM… Out cold… In seconds… JUST… Like I’ve ALWAYS done… before…
[Laughs; flings his hair back]
You want a battle? You want a WAR?
[Laughs]
You must be forgetting who you’re pokin’ at… I’m the rudest… the crudest… the down and dirtiest… The man who’s got ALL of your women screamin’ for more… The man who’s ALWAYS droppin’ their panties to the floor…
[Pauses; smirks]
That’s right… The one… and the ONLY… and I Mean… ONLY… Jack… Bruce!

[Jack laughs in a crazed man kind of fashion; however, it feels more rock-n-roll versus simply being a mad-man of sorts.]

[Jack Bruce]:
‘Aint nobody holdin’ me down… Not unless you’re stacked & lookin’ to be found…
[Pauses]
Come on take the ride because there ‘aint no better way to be supplied… With THE greatest… THE coolest… The one you’d be FOOLISH… to LIVE… without…
[Pauses]
So ladies sit back, relax, pop those feet up, and let your hair-down… That means you TOO, Easy E… Because Jack Bruce is on TOP of his game… Goin’ nowhere… and about to give you ALL… the SHOW…of a LIFE-TIME!!

[With that, Bruce lets out a minor rebel yell as he pushes the camera aside in a forceful fashion. With that said though, he’s let go of said camera in the process. After the camera man readjusts the focus of the camera, we see Bruce is already energetically stepping down the hallway; fist-pumping, hair-throwing, and seeming as though he’s on ‘cloud-9’ after what he was able to do tonight; dropping both Remo & Big Cat Brandon with a “New York Minute” in a matter of seconds.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
Do you think Jack’s a little excited?

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t know… I can’t tell…

[Light snickers heard]

Duane Fry:
It WAS pretty impressive; knocking both Remo & Big Cat out in a matter of seconds. He really IS on-top of his game right now.

Peter Michaels:
When he gets going, he’s a ball full of energy, isn’t he? That said, he’s gotta watch out. Remo almost broke him in half last week & I’m sure the Big Cat is lickin’ his lips as we speak.

Jerry Eisen:
We’ve got one hell of a fight on the horizon…

Peter Michaels:
I reckon we do. Let’s just hope that Bruce can keep himself upright for most of it. He COULD get in some serious trouble after what we saw tonight. Big Cat & Remo ‘aint friends. That’s obvious… But a three-way war with these three? There’s no TELLIN’ what could happen…

Duane Fry:
Don’t get in the way of that… If you do… You’re bound to feel the pain…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

INVOLVED:
Rich Money and ????

”I’m a REAL Champion!"

[As Eric Eisen and Rich Money stand in the ring, unified by their collective self-arrogance, the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Steve Frehley, is shown standing outside of the ring with a devious smirk upon his face. Within seconds, turning to look toward the “Supreme Gate”, said smirk grows that much greater with the sound of
blaring.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpg

I... Am... Iron...Man...

[The crowd roars as the “Iron Man” returns to Supreme TV for the first time in a month. Slowly shuffling through the “Gate”, Faith stairs upon the ring with his trademark steely-hardened manner. His body, obviously still reeling from the chokeslam he suffered at “Nothing to Lose”, but his spirit as strong as ever. He looks weathered, battered and bruised… but impenetrable at the same time.]

[As expected, Eric Eisen simply rolls his eyes in connection with his return. He appears to be almost laughing the scenario off. Meanwhile, Frehley appears as energized as ever; knowing he has the “Iron Man” added to the picture. In a sense, another thorn to jab in the side of his hated rival, SWF Owner, Rich Money.]

GRADE:
B -

Peter Michaels:
The Iron Man… IS… Back!!

Jerry Eisen:
We saw him earlier tonight but WHO KNEW he would return to action tonight! HUGE development!

Duane Fry:
Even though Eisen is laughing it off, you KNOW he’s got to be shakin’ in those boots! We’ve got ourselves a REAL Barnstormer here, folks!!

Peter Michaels:
Go Get ‘Em, Faith… Put that scrawny little PUNK to bed!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/SteveFrehley.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/EricEisen.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/RichMoney.jpg

and
vs. Eric Eisen and Rich Money

"Prevailing through the storm"

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• The crowd roars with excitement as Christian Faith opens the match against his recent foe in Eric Eisen. Overwhelmed, Eisen can barely stand long enough before the “Iron Man” takes him to the canvas once again. In a way, he starts to look rather woozy with all of the up-and-down. Meanwhile, Faith continues to look strong in a hardened fashion.

• Eventually, Eisen is able to weakly tag-out. Bringing Rich Money in as the official man. Instead of spinning around and giving Frehley his due, Faith stops in the center of the ring, staring the SWF Owner down in a hardened fashion & slowly motions for him to “enter the ring”. The crowd pops loudly.

• The two embrace in a collar-and-elbow-tie-up. Faith gets the initial burst as he’s still riding the wave of momentum seen earlier. A few traditional standing lock moves later, Money is able to ultimately reverse the hold and send Faith over the top rope with a modified, standing, northern lights suplex over the top rope. Faith crashes to the floor.

• This doesn’t stop the “Iron Man” though. As Money celebrates, Faith slides back into the ring and floors the unsuspecting Money with a leaping back elbow upon the jaw.

• Sadly though, Faith’s string of explosiveness would eventually be slowed down by the brutish onslaught of the SWF Owner. Before you know it, Money has worked Faith over enough, keeping him at bay with a number of rest holds, that Eric Eisen is again tagged in.

• Eisen takes this moment to quickly descend upon the fallen Faith; looking to stomp him from limb-to-limb. At first, Eisen is successful; however, within moments, Faith is able to rebound once again; flooring Eisen with a running back elbow once again.

• Money would re-enter the ring, the illegal man, and floor Faith with running high knee to the jaw though. Darren Smith threatens to DQ Money. Rich simply looks at him, with a coy smirk, and states “Go ahead… I’ll fire you”.

• Frehley, never one to follow rules, explodes from his corner to go at Money; however, is stopped by Darren Smith. Frehley looks pissed due to the hypocrisy of it all.

• This allows Eisen to literally choke Christian Faith by using his foot & the bottom rope; grabbing the top rope for leverage. There’s no rope break as Smith is too busy with Frehley.

• Frehley would eventually get tagged in & would go on a SUPER-FACE onslaught; flooring both Eisen & Money. Both would be thrown from the ring as they re-group in a frustrated fashion leading into a commercial break.

• Everything unravels though as, minutes later, as Eric Eisen now enters as the legal man, as Eisen is able to side-step a “Frehley’s Comet” from Frehley. In doing so, Steve collides violently with Darren Smith; folding him inside-out.

• Money is shown smirking devilish on the apron; barely able to stand. The camera picks up the sound of our SWF Owner speaking in some mysterious ‘dead language’ of sorts. Seconds later, as he comes to a close, devilishly smirking throughout it all, the lights drop…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Vengeance_zpsf7b365c8.jpg
    He calls; The Demon cometh...

• When the lights come up, Vengeance appears in the corner of the ring. Frehley turns to attack but is instantly KO’ed by a GIANT big-boot.

• Eric Eisen quickly descends upon a staggered Faith as he looks to pick him apart like a vulture; stomping him viciously in the corner turnbuckle.

• ”The Demon” eventually throws Frehley down to the canvas with a thunderous double-handed chokeslam (choking him for a good 10 seconds, on high, before delivering him downward.)

• Money enters the fold now, stomping the HELL out of the fallen Frehley as he ultimately kicks him out of the ring in the process. Vengeance & Money exit the ring together (Vengeance slowly behind Money) as they continue their onslaught.

• Money ultimately throws Frehley into the crowd, following him in the process past crazed fans, as his onslaught continues to unfold in a brawling fashion. Meanwhile, Vengeance follows closely behind. Whenever Frehley looks like he COULD gain the upper-hand, the “Demon” springs into action & KO’s the SWF World Heavyweight Champion in the process.

• Meanwhile, back in the ring, Eisen continues to take the advantage over the fallen Faith; beating him down in every manner he can think of.

• Eisen lifts up the staggered Faith, looking him dead in his eyes as he seemingly holds him up, and attempts a kick to the stomach; however, it’s quickly reversed by a possum-playing Faith. A stomp of his own to the stomach sets up Faith’s signature move “Leap of Faith”!

• Darren Smith slowly comes to as Christian Faith falls upon the motionless Eisen. A dramatic 3-count is had as there’s no interference from Money (as he’s currently beating Frehley down within the crowd).

• The crowd pops as Faith slowly attempts to pull himself off of the fallen Eisen in a blue-collar fashion. He appears worn and weathered physically but still not willing to look weak.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Christian Faith via pinfall (Pinning Eric Eisen)

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Leap of Faith” (Leaping Piledriver)

ENDING TIME:
15:05

GRADE:
B

Jerry Eisen:
FAITH DID IT!!

Duane Fry:
I hope this finally SHUTS Eric Eisen UP! You’re NOT the NEW “Mr. SWF”, Eisen. Not even close! Faith is still alive & kickin’ and there ‘aint NO WAY he’s giving up THAT crown!

Peter Michaels:
A big comeback win for Faith but there’s no enjoying this win when you’re Frehley. Money & Vengeance have the SWF World Heavyweight Champion unconscious in the crowd! He could be severely hurt as we speak… and he’s NOT letting up!

Jerry Eisen:
Wait a minute… is Vengeance turning around?

Duane Fry:
Yes… it looks like he is… He’s walking BACK toward the ring…

Peter Michaels:
He’s looking for Faith…

Duane Fry:
Are we going to see Faith/Vengeance once again?!?! Oh MY!

Jerry Eisen:
Can Christian really SURVIVE another one of these? Last time we saw these two in the same ring, Faith was chokeslammed off the steel stage!! It put him out for almost a MONTH!!

Peter Michaels:
He won’t back down… and it looks like Vengeance isn’t either…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Vengeance_zpsf7b365c8.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

INVOLVED:
Rich Money, Vengeance, Eric Eisen, Steve Frehley, Christian Faith and ????

”Intertwined"

[The camera man back peddles frantically as Vengeance stomps toward him & eventually shoving past him in an ominously stoic fashion. “The Demon” steps over the top of the guardrail, never taking his eyes off of the “Iron Man” in the ring, as a physically depleted Faith fortifies himself square in the center of the ring. With fists clenched, teeth grinding, it’s rather obvious that Faith is equally ready for the fight.]

[The crowd roars with excitement at the possibility of another clash between “The Demon” and the “Iron Man”…]

[sadly, such an exchange would not come to pass.]

[Knowing his attention is distracted, the SWF North American Champion, and self-proclaimed NEW “Mr. SWF”, slides under the bottom rope in which to enter the ring quietly. He quickly dives at Faith’s right knee and clips the LIVING LEGEND’s stance from underneath him. As you can expect, the strike inspires a sense of pain upon his face.]

Peter Michaels:
AW NAH!!

Duane Fry:
Eric Eisen, that little WEASEL, just RUINED the fight we REALLY wanted to see!!

Jerry Eisen:
He wants to make an example of Faith; show he’s the real “Mr. SWF”. Too bad, Brother. No one will EVER believe you to be that… Attack or not… Christian FAITH is “Mr. SWF” and he ALWAYS will be!

[Eisen takes advantage of this and starts to wail away on the fallen Faith; the crowd is obviously not happy.]

[One thing they ARE happy about though is the arrival of “The Radioactive Wrecking Machine”, Captain Atomic. Speeding toward the ring at a relentless, if not reckless, pace, the highly-energized Atomic quickly dives at the back of Vengeance. Colliding in an explosive manner, Vengeance staggers ever so slightly; however, stays upright.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/CaptainAtomic_zps1ad7cdd1.jpg

Exploding through the "Gate"

Jerry Eisen:
It’s Atomic!! Captain Atomic has come for a fight!

[Meanwhile, Rich Money is still shown administering a one-sided beatdown upon the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Steve Frehley, within the crowd.]

Duane Fry:
The damage may already be done to Frehley. Has Money just SECURED a championship win at “Awesome Impact”?

[ultimately, Supreme TV closes with the sight of three distinct attacks/brawls taking place as Faith restores his stance and engages in a fight with Eisen, Frehley turns the tides after a wild Irish whip into the guardrail outside the ringside area and Captain Atomic attempts to overwhelm “The Demon” with fists of fury (but ultimately being dropped on his back in a vicious fashion – via a chokeslam – by the overpowering big-man).]

[Three separate fights…]

[… All cultivating the tone set for “Awesome Impact”; only days away.]

GRADE:
B+

Jerry Eisen:
We’re only a 48 hours away from one of THE biggest pay-per-views of 2013; “Awesome Impact”! What we’re seeing here, this just shows you HOW important this event REALLY is!

Duane Fry:
That’s Right! We’re going to find out WHO will challenge for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship at “Supreme Challenge”. All you have to do is beat 40-other men to become the NEW #1 contender!
[Laughs]
Easier said than done, I know.

Peter Michaels:
With the rest of the show giving us such match-ups as Captain Atomic vs. Vengeance, The All-Americans vs. The Truth for the SWF World Tag Team Championships and Steve Frehley vs. Rich Money for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, it’s BOUND to be one HELL of a night!

Jerry Eisen:
I can’t wait!!

Duane Fry:
Either can I!!

Peter Michaels:
Order now OR miss out on something REALLY special, folks!! Good night, see you Thursday Night for “Awesome Impact”, and always remember… This is the SWF… We ARE… We reign… SUPREME… In the world of Wrestling!!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Ribbetcollage.jpg

<hr color="black">
EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B

ATTENDANCE:
14,691 (out of 15,000)

TV RATING:
13.63 (+ 0.09)
TUESDAY NIGHT ANALYSIS

"TOTAL WRESTLING" EPISODE GRADE:
B

ATTENDANCE: