SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

You know, more I think about it, the more I think Zim-ME might be my new favorite character. I don't know why, but there's something about the name that just scream arrogant prick.

... and THAT'S what I was going for! :)

Good thing is, he's about to get wrapped up in his first real singles feud in the next month or so.

I REALLY wanted a Bumfhole feud but have to tred lightly due to the brothers having terribly chemistry as opponents. :(

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... and THAT'S what I was going for! :)

Good thing is, he's about to get wrapped up in his first real singles feud in the next month or so.

I REALLY wanted a Bumfhole feud but have to tred lightly due to the brothers having terribly chemistry as opponents. :(

I guess there is a reason they decided to team together instead of feud with one another all these years. :mad:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/PHN.jpg

RUMOR: Richard Eisen wants Bruce the Giant

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/Dexter2.jpg

It's being reported that Bruce the Giant's contract with USPW is coming to an end in the next month. With this in mind, whispers have begun to form that Richard Eisen may be interested in bringing the larger-than-life ICON back to the Supreme Wrestling Federation.

While our SWF insiders have yet to confirm the rumor, the notion of Bruce going back to the Supreme Landscape shouldn't come as too much of a shock.

Richard Eisen, in previous years, has had nothing but positive things to say about the wrestling giant. In a 2005 interview, Eisen was quoted in saying that Bruce the Giant was "one of his favorites of all-time" due to his immense size & the spectacle he's often perceived as. When coupling this with the fact that Eisen is looking to branch out to the world, bringing the SWF brand global, Bruce (who hails from Australia) would certainly help in this process.

It's all tentative right now, and has yet to be confirmed; however, it sounds as though Eisen is willing to 'throw his hat into the ring' when it comes to signing Bruce the Giant away from USPW. In reality though, it could be easier said than done given Bruce's strong friendship with USPW Owner & Wrestling LEGEND, Sam Strong.

More information to come...

TAGS:
SWF – USPW – Bruce the Giant – Richard Eisen – Sam Strong

<hr color="black">

© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTVSmall.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/PD.jpg
Episode #:

Run-time:
90 minutes

Shown on:
Tuesday Night, LIVE on C.A.N.N.

Main Event:
TBA

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/EP.jpg
The fallout from “Awesome Impact” is bound to be a violent one for the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Steve Frehley.

It was only a few days ago that the “Dark Destroyer” overcame the odds; defeating the SWF Owner, Rich Money, and retaining his coveted championship in the process. In this match, Money gave everything, pushed Frehley to the edge-and-back; however, his brutish effort was simply not good enough. Adding insult to injury, his call to “The Demon” fell on deaf ear; a fact that may symbolize the ‘death’ of Vengeance at the hands of the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” earlier in the night.

After weeks of gloating and violent acts to give himself an ‘edge’ going into “AI”, there’s no doubt that Money’s ego is severely bruised as we transition into Supreme TV.

From what we’ve seen in the past, a bruised ego is something that Money doesn’t respond well to…

A hurricane of violence is on the horizon as the SWF Owner looks to rebound from his very public loss. How can the “Dark Destroyer” overcome the odds… yet again?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CP.jpg
“MR. SWF”
Eric Eisen© vs.
“HAWAIIAN THUNDER”
Clark Alexander

[sWF North American Championship Match]

Question:
Despite being champion for over a month, this marks Eric Eisen’s FIRST North American Championship defense. Can the self-proclaimed NEW “Mr. SWF” impress as he takes on a crafty veteran in Clark Alexander?

“THE SAVAGE”
Jungle Lord
w/ “The Truth”
vs. Masked Cougar

[singles Match]

Question:
After seemingly joining “The Truth” on SWF Underground this past Saturday, will “The Savage” continue to make an impact by defeating the insanely talented newcomer in Masked Cougar?

Angry Gilmore vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia

[singles Match]

Question:
After finally getting his hands on Marat Khoklov at “Awesome Impact”, a fact that didn’t prove to be all that successful for either man in the end, can Angry Gilmore get back to his winning ways as he steps into the SWF squared circle with the overtly flamboyant entertainer, Frederique Antonio Garcia?

Lobster Warrior vs.
“THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL”
Rogue
w/ Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question:
It should come as no shock that Lobster Warrior has been disrespected at EVERY turn in the last month. No one seems to take the masked warrior serious. With this in mind, can Lobbie prove to the SWF Nation that he’s a dangerous competitor with a win over Ms. Chase’s henchman, the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel”?

“MR. SWF” Eric Eisen© vs. “HAWAIIAN THUNDER” Clark Alexander

Question: Despite being champion for over a month, this marks Eric Eisen’s FIRST North American Championship defense. Can the self-proclaimed NEW “Mr. SWF” impress as he takes on a crafty veteran in Clark Alexander?

“THE SAVAGE” Jungle Lord w/ “The Truth” vs. Masked Cougar

[singles Match]

Question: After seemingly joining “The Truth” on SWF Underground this past Saturday, will “The Savage” continue to make an impact by defeating the insanely talented newcomer in Masked Cougar?

[singles Match]

Question: After finally getting his hands on Marat Khoklov at “Awesome Impact”, a fact that didn’t prove to be all that successful for either man in the end, can Angry Gilmore get back to his winning ways as he steps into the SWF squared circle with the overtly flamboyant entertainer, Frederique Antonio Garcia?

Lobster Warrior vs. “THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL” Rogue w/ Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question: It should come as no shock that Lobster Warrior has been disrespected at EVERY turn in the last month. No one seems to take the masked warrior serious. With this in mind, can Lobbie prove to the SWF Nation that he’s a dangerous competitor with a win over Ms. Chase’s henchman, the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel”?

Question: Despite being champion for over a month, this marks Eric Eisen’s FIRST North American Championship defense. Can the self-proclaimed NEW “Mr. SWF” impress as he takes on a crafty veteran in Clark Alexander?

[singles Match]

Question: After seemingly joining “The Truth” on SWF Underground this past Saturday, will “The Savage” continue to make an impact by defeating the insanely talented newcomer in Masked Cougar?

[singles Match]

Question: After finally getting his hands on Marat Khoklov at “Awesome Impact”, a fact that didn’t prove to be all that successful for either man in the end, can Angry Gilmore get back to his winning ways as he steps into the SWF squared circle with the overtly flamboyant entertainer, Frederique Antonio Garcia?

[singles Match]

Question: It should come as no shock that Lobster Warrior has been disrespected at EVERY turn in the last month. No one seems to take the masked warrior serious. With this in mind, can Lobbie prove to the SWF Nation that he’s a dangerous competitor with a win over Ms. Chase’s henchman, the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel”?

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

Not much of a question here, this looks like standard title defense to me.

[singles Match]

I think this is first appearance for both of these guys in the main show but Jungle Lord is the one who is higher on the ladders and this is here simply to give him a win after his heel turn.

[singles Match]

Gilmore is higher on the ladders.

[singles Match]

I wonder if this disrespect angle is there so that Morrisette could drop the Lobster Warrior gimmick. Right now I believe that is the case and loss here would further that story up so that´s the way I will be going.

Yes, he certainly can. Alexander ain't nothin' but a jobber.

[singles Match]

Consider Marlowe just turned and Cougar is nothing more than a whipping boy, the impact will be small, but he'll make one.

[singles Match]

Oh Angry Gilmore, you better win this or else you gonna have some 'splainin to do.

[singles Match]

I sense involvement from Ms. Chase costing Lobby the win. If not, then Bruce gets involved and costs Rogue the win.

Is this Alexander's first appearance on Supreme TV since signing? I don't remember seeing him so far. On this basis, he has no chance.

[singles Match]

Jungle Lord is fresh off a heel turn, so needs a momentum boosting win to justify him joining The Truth.

[singles Match]

Gilmore goes on a winning streak as he builds to his one on one with Khoklov.

[singles Match]

Rogue wins in his usual underhand fashion, before disrespecting Lobby post match.

Question: Despite being champion for over a month, this marks Eric Eisen’s FIRST North American Championship defense. Can the self-proclaimed NEW “Mr. SWF” impress as he takes on a crafty veteran in Clark Alexander? Easy win for Mr. SWF.

[singles Match]

Question: After seemingly joining “The Truth” on SWF Underground this past Saturday, will “The Savage” continue to make an impact by defeating the insanely talented newcomer in Masked Cougar? Another easy win to build up the heel momentum for the newly-turned Jungle Lord.

[singles Match]

Question: After finally getting his hands on Marat Khoklov at “Awesome Impact”, a fact that didn’t prove to be all that successful for either man in the end, can Angry Gilmore get back to his winning ways as he steps into the SWF squared circle with the overtly flamboyant entertainer, Frederique Antonio Garcia? Yes, dahling. (Said Freddy style.)

[singles Match]

Question: It should come as no shock that Lobster Warrior has been disrespected at EVERY turn in the last month. No one seems to take the masked warrior serious. With this in mind, can Lobbie prove to the SWF Nation that he’s a dangerous competitor with a win over Ms. Chase’s henchman, the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel”? Sorry, Lobby. I predict a Rogue win with the help of some Chase Agency cheating.

No way is Eisen dropping the title to that jobber ;)

[singles Match]

Jungle Lord needs a solid win to consolidate his heel turn

[singles Match]

Should be easy pickings for Gilmore

[singles Match]

Lobby deserves to win :p

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

<p><strong>“MR. SWF” Eric Eisen© </strong>vs. “HAWAIIAN THUNDER” Clark Alexander</p><p>

<em>Easy win for the Supreme Son and Mr. SWF</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“THE SAVAGE” Jungle Lord </strong>w/ “The Truth” vs. Masked Cougar</p><p>

<em> Jungle Lord makes quick work of him</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angry Gilmore</strong> vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia</p><p>

<em>Extneded squash</em></p><p> </p><p>

Lobster Warrior vs. <strong>“THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL” Rogue</strong> w/ Ms. Chase</p><p>

<em>I see some interference letting Chase's client get the W</em></p>

<p><strong>“MR. SWF” Eric Eisen©</strong> vs. “HAWAIIAN THUNDER” Clark Alexander</p><p>

<em>The bosses son and North American champion vs a midcarder? I smell squash.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“THE SAVAGE” Jungle Lord w/ “The Truth”</strong> vs. Masked Cougar</p><p>

<em>Poor Masked Cougar</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angry Gilmore</strong> vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia</p><p>

<em>I don't see Gilmore losing to Frederique any time soon.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Lobster Warrior vs. <strong>“THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL” Rogue w/ Ms. Chase</strong></p><p>

<em>Rogue's been booked strongly so far and I don't see that ending.</em></p>

<p><strong>“MR. SWF” Eric Eisen©</strong> vs. “HAWAIIAN THUNDER” Clark Alexander</p><p>

[sWF North American Championship Match]</p><p>

Question: Despite being champion for over a month, this marks Eric Eisen’s FIRST North American Championship defense. Can the self-proclaimed NEW “Mr. SWF” impress as he takes on a crafty veteran in Clark Alexander?</p><p>

<em>Yes. Oh, and it won't even be close.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“THE SAVAGE” Jungle Lord w/ “The Truth”</strong> vs. Masked Cougar</p><p>

[singles Match]</p><p>

Question: After seemingly joining “The Truth” on SWF Underground this past Saturday, will “The Savage” continue to make an impact by defeating the insanely talented newcomer in Masked Cougar?</p><p>

<em>I like "The Savage" character for a guy like Jungle Lord. Others see him as a dimwitted "George of the Jungle" type, but I like the direction he's going in. Cougar provides an excellent match, but loses in the end.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Angry Gilmore vs. <strong>Frederique Antonio Garcia</strong></p><p>

[singles Match]</p><p>

Question: After finally getting his hands on Marat Khoklov at “Awesome Impact”, a fact that didn’t prove to be all that successful for either man in the end, can Angry Gilmore get back to his winning ways as he steps into the SWF squared circle with the overtly flamboyant entertainer, Frederique Antonio Garcia?</p><p>

<em>Khoklov interference? Khoklov interference.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lobster Warrior </strong>vs. “THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL” Rogue w/ Ms. Chase</p><p>

[singles Match]</p><p>

Question: It should come as no shock that Lobster Warrior has been disrespected at EVERY turn in the last month. No one seems to take the masked warrior serious. With this in mind, can Lobbie prove to the SWF Nation that he’s a dangerous competitor with a win over Ms. Chase’s henchman, the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel”?</p><p>

<em>Lobby turns the corner this week! Why not?</em></p>

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CANNLogo.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Primetime.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTV_zpsece8c4fa.png

EPISODE #11

Tuesday, 3rd Week of March 2013

Utah Park Reservation || South-West

|| CARD || PREVIOUS PPV || UPCOMING PPV

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/PeterMichaels_zps68b2f976.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/DuaneFry_zps58f63501.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JerryEisen_zps5731b167.jpg

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
THIS… IS… SUPREME TV!!!
[Pyro is heard going off in the background]
That’s right, folks. The GREATEST, most IN-YOUR-FACE, wrestling action only comes from one show and you’re watching it! I’m Peter Michaels and alongside me are my partners in crime, Duane Fry & Jerry Eisen.
[Pauses]
Boy, do we have a show for you!

Duane Fry:
That's right, Peter. It’s been under a week since “Awesome Impact” and the SWF is in a state of chaos! Steve Frehley walked out with the belt, defeating Rich Money in the process, but we’re bound to see a vengeful SWF Owner on his tale now. Not to mention, did Captain Atomic REALLY end the horrific reign of Vengeance? Has he KILLED “the Demon”?

Jerry Eisen:
Tonight is bound to be a crazy one… There’s no way around that…

Peter Michaels:
It wouldn’t be a SupremeTV episode without the SWF descending into crazy!!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpg

IN-RING BOOKING

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley©, ???? and ????

“Didn't see THAT coming..."

[supremeTV opens with
overwhelming the Utah Park Reservation. As expected, the crowd explodes with excitement; leaping to their collective feet at it’s first note. That said, the overpowering response becomes even stronger as the SWF World Heavyweight Champion is shown slowly shuffling through the “Supreme Gate”.]

[With an arrogant tone to his shuffle, smirking in a devilish fashion, the unstoppable champion appears to have an aura circulating around him. Why? He went into “AI” with ALL the odds against him and yet… He’s STILL the champ.]

[Taking his time to shuffle toward the ring, presenting his gleaming championship belt upon his right shoulder, it truly is a moment to celebrate. The “Dark Destroyer” did exactly that… He destroyed Rich Money. He walked out with the belt & he’s STILL on top of the SWF due to it.]

[steve Frehley©]:
Rich Money…
[Pauses; smirking devilishly]
‘Aint nothin’…

[The crowd collectively responds with Frehley; saying “Aint nothin” along with the crazed champ. Shortly after, a resounding pop is heard; the experience of Steve Frehley is on; full force.]

[steve Frehley©]:
You had the odds in your favah…
[Pauses]
They all said ‘I was up against the wall’. For months now, they’ve been saying the same thing. “He can’t win; not again”; “He’s not championship material”.
[Pauses; crowd boos at the idea]
Well, if I ‘aint championship material, how the HELL am I still holdin’ this belt?
[Pauses; crowd pops]
It don’t matta who comes along, who wants this thing or who wants me face down in the gutter…
[Pauses]
You want me?
[Pauses; smirks]
You betta bring it all… because there ‘aint NOBODY who can fight like I can. Till the last second, to the very last drop of blood in my body, I’ll give ya HELL… and there ‘aint nobody I’ve seen who can match that. Nobody…
[Pauses]
Especially you, Money… You ‘aint nothin’…

[The crowd pops once again as Frehley stares into a nearby camera lens. That said, seconds later, the sound of
can be heard blaring throughout the Utah Park Reservation. As expected, this drives the crowd into an absolute tizzy.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpg

The Party Starts Now!

[The fans are on their feet as the rebellious rocker slowly, if not lazily, shuffles through the “Supreme Gate” in a cool-guy fashion. Wearing shades & a collection of torn attire, he looks, feels and acts the part. He’s a full-blown, uber-celebrity, rock-n-roll GOD if there ever was one.]

[Frehley doesn’t seem to flinch by his arrival. The champ has turned his attention toward the descending Bruce; fortifying himself, clenching his fists, as if he were ready for a fight.]

[As Bruce enters the ring, he glares at the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, sporting a smirk of his own, as he walks right past him; climbing a nearby turnbuckle to throw his rock-n-roll hand gesture into the air for the crowd. A head-throw, whipping his long dark hair in the process, follows as the crowd is truly eating this up.]

[Eventually, Bruce would come back down; grabbing a microphone in the process. That said, the sight of Bruce & Frehley in the same ring, opposite one another, is generating immense buzz from the crowd.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Rich Money may be nothin’… but I’m somethin’… I’m a WHOLE LOT of somethin’…

[Crowd pops as Bruce arrogantly smirks. Frehley does so equally in return; yet on ‘edge’ as he’s always ready for a fight.]

[Jack Bruce]:
… And if you can hold onto that belt of yours until July, you’ll find out FIRST HAND just how MUCH of somethin’ I really am…

[Crowd pops loudly.]

[steve Frehley©]:
Why wait?

[Frehley’s devilish smirk grows wider as he steps closer to Jack Bruce; clenching his fists ready for a fight. Meanwhile, Bruce looks to laugh off his advance.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Always so quick on the draw...
[smirks]
It happens to the best of them. Not me. Oh no. I’m an all-nighter kind of guy... 5-6-9 times a night...

[Frehley doesn’t seem to be interested in Bruce’s arrogant tangent. As Jack laughs to himself arrogantly, Frehley seems to step even closer to his newfound rival.]

[steve Frehley©]:
You sure as hell love to talk, don’cha?
[smirks; almost nose-to-nose with Bruce by now]
I don’t talk. That’s not me...
[smirks]
I fight...

[Jack Bruce]:
Believe me, Stevie... You don’t want this fight...

[Frehley steps even closer now. Bruce & Frehley are now, exactly, nose-to-nose. The SWF World Heavyweight Champion, while still flashing his trademark devilish grin, looks seconds from action. Meanwhile, Bruce, equally confident, doesn’t back down; however, seems to laugh off Frehley’s advance.]

[Jack Bruce]:
I’ve built a LEGACY out of droppin’ guys like you. Week-in-week-out. You should know by now... I ALWAYS come out... on top...

[Tension builds as Bruce smirks; not backing down. Meanwhile, Frehley looks to be ever-so-close to action; clenching his fists, smirking devilishly & focusing his eyes directly on Bruce’s within inches of one another.]

[The crowd pops at the idea of a Frehley/Bruce brawl. While both are babyfaces, there’s a considerable split amongst the crowd; the pro-Bruce and pro-Frehley camps.]

[That said, before anything can happen, as they get nose-to-nose, seconds from a war no doubt, the sound of Rich Money’s theme music blaring over the Utah Park Reservation brings that all to a tempered halt.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpg

... and it ENDS now!

[Without breaking eye contact from one another, Bruce & Frehley stand in a state of potential battle. That said, while doing so, the controversial SWF Owner is shown confidently stepping through the “Supreme Gate”. Stopping atop the steel rampway, the smug authority figure looks down upon the ring; both in reality & figuratively. Meanwhile, Bruce & Frehley have slowly broken their focus from one another; stepping away from one another slightly as they look toward Money. That said, neither have taken their sight off of the other entirely; there’s still a hefty air of tension between the two.]

[Rich Money]:
Enough with this noise...
[Appears frustrated]
That’s all ANY of this is.
[Pauses]
Your posturing has left me nauseated and I’ve come to put a stop to it. You see, you MAY have won at “Awesome Impact” Jack, underhanded if you ask me, but doing so offers you the opportunity to challenge for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship AT “Supreme Challenge 33”; not the preceding SupremeTV broadcast.
[Pauses]
Your time, while marred with controversy, doesn’t come until July...
[Pauses]
So, move along... entertain those disease-infested groupies that you call your fans & leave the REAL action to someone WORTHY of the opportunity.

[Jack Bruce]:
You mean YOU?!?! The guy who, despite having it ALL in his corner, couldn’t get the JOB done last Thursday?
[Laughs]
The ONLY thing you deserve is a little pity-party; maybe you could gather around some little girl’s tea-set & cry it on out...

[The crowd laughs as Money simply deflects the statement with his smug air.]

[Rich Money]:
Very funny...
[Rolls his eyes]
You may THINK that you own this place Jack... but I actually DO!
[Pauses]
Remember that before you open that trash-hole of yours... Now, where was I... Oh yes... Onto someone who DESERVES the opportunity.
[Crowd boos]
You may have escaped me this past Thursday, Stephen, but we ALL know why... You cheated your way to end. Plain and simple; you won cheaply... BUT... I won’t let that happen again.

[steve Frehley©]:
Cheaply?
[smirks; shake his head]
[CENSOR] You, Money...

[The crowd pops at Frehley’s rebellious profanity. That said, it actually sends Money back-a-bit. He looks like a high society snob who has just heard the disgusting low of a commoner.]

[Rich Money]:
Richard Eisen may have allowed you to run his company into the dirt but I will not. A champion is to be respectful, prideful, a beacon of class & professionalism. You, Stephen, are the antithesis of such a statement. Just ANOTHER reason WHY I must SAVE the Supreme Wrestling Federation from your sophomoric reign...
[Pauses]
… Send you BACK to the gutter for which you came...

[steve Frehley©]:
You’ve already tried that...
[smirks]
Doesn’t work. You’re too much of a [CENSOR] to get the job done right...

[Again, Money is taken back. Shakes his head in frustration & sadness.]

[Rich Money]:
It’s so sad what you’ve done to this company... The seaspool you’ve created with your antics. No more!
[Pauses]
You’re in MY company now... Rich Money’s SWF... Your deplorable behavior is not only disgusting but an act that’s grounds for suspension.

[Jack Bruce]:
What the [CENSOR]?!?! You’re going to suspend him?!

[The crowd laughs as Jack Bruce chimes in with his own profane statement. Bruce, laughing himself, flings his hair back in a rock-n-roll fashion to rile up the crowd further.]

[Rich Money]:
This is ALL fun-and-games for you two degenerates; dragging MY company through the dirt. Well, I’ve got a way to wipe those arrogant little smirks off of your faces...
[An evil grin forms]
Tonight, in THAT very ring, I’m going to give you EXACTLY what you want; EXACTLY what these nimrodic FANS want.
[Crowd pops]
Tonight, in our main event, it’ll be Stephen Frehley, defending the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, against the equally classless Jack Bruce in a one-on-one affair.

[The crowd pops heavily. Frehley & Bruce look toward one another. They’re collectively smirking; however, the tension seen previously is still underlying; especially now that they’re set to do battle tonight.]

[Rich Money]:
We’ll see JUST how arrogant you two will be when you rip each other limb-from-limb like the savages that you are...

[Jack Bruce]:
Thanks Dad!!

[bruce makes light of the moment, making fun of Money’s authoritative tone, by relaying the last statement while waving toward Money. In doing so, Rich Money simply rolls his eyes; annoyed.]

[steve Frehley©]:
Don’t matta who I’ve got...
[Looks over to Bruce; devilish grin upon his face]
You ‘aint nothin’... Jack...

[steve Frehley’s theme music starts up once again as the two competitors for tonight’s main event stare one another down. Frehley, still clenching his fists, smirks in a devilish fashion (as always) as he turns his body to face Bruce all-together; inviting him to fight in the process. Meanwhile, Jack, once again, is shown laughing the instance off; as if Frehley was beneath him or something.]

[All in all, the segment comes to a close with the sight of Bruce & Frehley staring one another down in a tense fashion. Meanwhile, the controversial SWF Owner, Rich Money, is shown confidentely stepping BACK through the “Supreme Gate” with a wide, smug, grin upon his face.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
Money HAS to have something already up his sleeve here... WHY would he give us, Bruce & Frehley, and these fans, what we WANTED?! That’s simply not in Money’s nature...

Jerry Eisen:
He gave it to us because he’s HOPING one of these guys will put the OTHER in a hospital bed LIVE on SupremeTV. With one of them down-and-out, Money has a better chance of stealing the title down the road. He can’t contend with BOTH Frehley & Bruce; he needs ONE of them out of the picture. How better to do that then have them battle it out for THE most coveted championship in ALL of professional wrestling history?!?!

Peter Michaels:
I don’t like the sound of this though. There ‘aint no way that Money’s going to let the title change hands tonight. He wants the belt around Frehley. He NEEDS, in his mind, to be the one who FINALLY puts Frehley down. As he’s said before, he’s got a vendetta against Steve. He’s the one who originally TOOK the belt from him in 2012. Money’s hell-bent on revenge...

Duane Fry:
I wonder if some sort of secret stipulation is on the way...

Jerry Eisen:
It’s entirely possible...

Duane Fry:
Either way, we’ve got ourselves a GIGANTIC SWF World Heavyweight Championship match set for our main event tonight, folks! Only less than a week removed from his win in the “Awesome Impact” battle royal, Jack Bruce will get a run-through for “Supreme Challenge 33” as he challenges the crazed champion, “The Dark Destroyer” Steve Frehley, in an EPIC one-on-one bout! Who will walk out with the title? We just don’t know... but what we DO know is that tonight’s main event should be one for the ages!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFNorthAmerican_zps4d1972e7.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/EricEisen.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/ClarkAlexander_zpse7eea40e.jpg

“MR.SWF”
Eric Eisen© vs.
“HAWAIIAN THUNDER”
Clark Alexander

”He’s an a$$hole but good at what he does…"

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TITLE ON THE LINE:
SWF North American Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Eric Eisen

• Clark Alexander appears cool-and-calm; very veteran-like. Meanwhile, Eisen projects nothing short of pure smugness.

• Shockingly enough, the SWF North American Champion, Eric Eisen, walks to the ring with Ms. Chase at his side. That said, both figures look strong aside one another; equals. In addition, the SWF youngster, Hammer, is shown shuffling slowly behind the two of them; looking out upon the crowd in a strong, raging bull, kind of fashion.

• Clark does pretty well early on; utilizing a clean, professional, approach to his in-ring action. Very standard wrestling.

• Eventually, Eisen overruns his opponent; catching Clark bending down for a back-body-drop off the ropes. In doing so, Eisen sends his opponent reeling with a stiff punch; kneeling down to administer it.

• The man they call “Hawaiian Thunder” brings a great attack; however, it’s simply not enough to overwhelm the North American Champion. More or less, Eisen looks, feels and acts like a ‘star’; Clark feels much more like a generic veteran.

• In the end, Eisen drops his opponent with his signature “Supremacy” maneuver. With that said, there’s no kick-out for Clark Alexander.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Eric Eisen via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“The Supremacy” (Code Breaker)

ENDING TIME:
8:05

NOTE:
This marks Eric Eisen’s 1st successful title defense of the SWF North American Championship.

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Clark Alexander brings a strong veteran sense of awareness but that’s simply not enough to beat the likes of Eric Eisen. He’s a punk, a jerk, an a$$hole even, but he’s also become one hell of a wrestler during his in-ring career in the SWF. I hate to admit it but it’s true.

Jerry Eisen:
Oh, no doubt. He’s come a LONG way since he started. At this point, he’s a true threat in the ring. Sometimes I wish he’d rely MORE on that than the underhanded mind-games that he’s always using. It seems he’s more interested in finding a ‘quick out’ than going the distance. Here tonight though, there was no interference… no underhanded tactics… He won fair and square.

Peter Michaels:
I’m sure the sight of Ms. Chase and Hammer didn’t hurt his chances though…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

IN-RING PROMO W/ ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen©, Ms. Chase, Hammer and ????

“Extending the Eisen brand"

[The SWF Nation roars with absolute disdain as the North American Champion, and self-proclaimed “Mr. SWF”, Eric Eisen, is shown having his arm raised high as the victor. The smug smirk upon his face just drives that sense of hatred that much further.]

[Joining the side of the controversial champion is none other than the SWF’s high-powered agent, Ms. Chase. In connection, the menacing newcomer Hammer is shown standing closely behind the duo; smirking arrogantly as he appears fearless due to his immense size.]

[This motley crew, this absolutely shocking trio, overtakes the squared circle in a cohesive fashion. That said, the focus stays on Eisen throughout.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
Being “Mr. SWF” is MORE than just winning matches. It’s about making headlines.
[Pauses]
Now, I’m no stranger to that. For whatever reason, you people are infatuated with me.
[Pauses; crowd boos heavily]
I guess you DO have a functioning brain cell left. Who’da thunk?
[Arrogant smirk; crowd boos]
My greatness is SO obvious that even THE most brain-dead can’t get enough…
[Crowd boos]
But, with that point in mind, my stature has become TOO lofty for me to do everything on my own. I’ve become a global phenomenon... A true ‘Man of the World’… So, knowing this, I sought out to find THE best representation possible. Someone who could uphold my marketing campaign, negotiate future opportunities & see to it that Eric Eisen can bring HIS brand of greatness to the masses.
[Crowd boos]
I needed a business partner; someone who could allow me to get back to what I do best… Kickin’ the HELL out of anyone who DARE stand in my way.
[Crowd boos]
Knowing this, I reached out to Ms. Chase. It’s obvious she has an eye for success & many of her clients have seen their public stock SOAR ever since they signed on the dotted line. So, it wasn’t a hard decision… not in the slightest.
[Pauses]
I hired Ms. Chase to be my agent because I KNOW she can HANDLE the kind of international celebrity that I am. Going forward, there’s no telling what I’ll be able to accomplish…
[Pauses]
Before you know it… My name, my face, my brand, will circulate the world-around… and I will become synonymous with professional wrestling. It’s bound to happen & Ms. Chase is going to see to it that it does. So, without further ado, I give to you… my newest business partner… and the lady who’s going to make me as RICH as HELL… Ms. Chase…

[The crowd boos like crazy as Eric Eisen bursts out into laughter while passing off the microphone to Ms. Chase. Playing up his arrogance, Eisen continues to laugh as he staggers toward Hammer; keeping himself upright by using his massive frame as a wall of sorts. Meanwhile, Hammer doesn’t budge as he continues to smirk arrogantly in return.]

[Ms. Chase]:
As you all know, I’m in the business of acquiring talent… but not just any talent. I only associate with THE best this industry has to offer… and there’s NOBODY better… than the SWF North American Champion, Eric Eisen.
[Crowd boos]
With his new stature as “Mr. SWF”, Eric was in need of someone to take over his business affairs. His focus should be primarily on transcending greatness in the ring; becoming THE greatest competitor this sport has ever seen. That’s where I come in. Additionally… That’s where… HE… comes in as well…
[Looks back toward Hammer]
When you have an asset like Eric Eisen, you need to do everything in your power to protect it. With this in mind, I personally hired Hammer in which to oversee Eric’s safety.
[Crowd boos]
I can’t take a chance on some crack-head psycho getting their hands on someone of his caliber. It would mean lost success for Eric… and lost revenue for the agency…
[Pauses]
So, let this be a warning… To get to Eric… You’ll have to…

[before Ms. Chase can finish her statement, the nostalgic sound of
blaring over the Utah Park Reservation can be heard. As expected, the crowd explodes with excitement as they take to their feet for the Wrestling LEGEND.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpg

I... AM... IRON MAN...

Duane Fry:
The “Iron Man” is on his way!

Jerry Eisen:
You KNOW Faith is looking to get his hands on Eisen… He’ll go straight through his new bodyguard to get to him! There’s no doubt in my mind!

Peter Michaels:
Big-men haven’t stopped him in the past… and it won’t do so now… You better get your act in gear, Eisen. Faith’s coming for you!

[slowly, showing signs of extreme weathering from head-to-toe after years of injury, the “Iron Man” shuffles through the “Supreme Gate” with a stern gaze directed at those in the ring. His eyes sunken, body somewhat broken, but his spirit is as strong as ever. His sheer presence demands respect; a respect that Eric Eisen is unwilling to present.]

[stopping atop the rampway with a microphone in hand, Faith looks down upon the ring for a matter of seconds before speaking. The crowd is roaring in his favor but, as always, Faith takes his time; a very stoic figure in a way.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Your presence was not requested, Mr. Faith… It’d be best for you to leave immediately.

[Christian Faith]:
Quiet Chase… This ‘aint got nothin’ to do with you…

[Faith stares upon the ring in a stern fashion. His aura is quite hard.]

[Ms. Chase]:
It does now. In case you missed it, I now represent Mr. Eisen. So, anything you need to say to him… Should be directed to me. Mr. Eisen is too important of a man to waste his time talking to hasbeens with an axe-to-grind…

[Christian Faith]:
Hasbeen… huh…
[Pauses]
I’ll show you hasbeen…

[Faith drops the microphone as he slowly shuffles toward the ring. Despite his obvious weakened state, there’s always the feeling that Faith could administer his brand of brutish violence at any time. So, as he takes his sweet time toward the ring, the tension is mounting…]

Peter Michaels:
Go get ‘em, Faith!!

[As he grows closer, taking his first step onto the steel steps, Ms. Chase is shown motioning for Eric to leave the ring; calmly. Eric, pretending to be a tough guy, puts on an early show; however, eventually exits the ring. Seconds later, so does Ms. Chase as well.]

[Faith enters the ring, and shuffles toward the direction that Ms. Chase & Eric Eisen stand on the apron; however, is cut-off-at-the-pass by the towering Hammer.]

Jerry Eisen:
Hammer makes his stand…

Duane Fry:
Look at the sheer SIZE of Hammer! He’s TOWERING over Faith!

[The two stare into one another’s eyes. Faith; hardened much like a man who’s seen & done it all. Hammer; a young, arrogant, powerhouse who fears nothing due to his immense strength.]

[The tension continues to mount until it all explodes with the sight of Christian Faith throwing a heavy-handed right square across Hammer’s jaw. The strike forces the big-man to stagger back, on the defensive, as the “Iron Man” lays brutishly into the larger Hammer.]

Duane Fry:
HE’S DOING IT!!!

Peter Michaels:
Put ‘em down, Faith!

[in the end though, Hammer’s power is simply too much for the aging LEGEND. Before you know it, Hammer has overwhelmed Faith with a double-axe-handle-strike. Seconds later, Faith is KO’ed with a ring-rattling Samoan drop; leaving him semi-motionless & attempting to recover from the impact.]

Duane Fry:
OH!!!

Jerry Eisen:
What an impact!

[As the segment comes to a close, Hammer is shown slowly exiting the ring by stepping over the top rope & re-joining Ms. Chase & Eric Eisen. Slowly, the trio back-peddles up the rampway, basking in what has just happened, as the “Iron Man” struggles to get back to his feet; using a nearby ring rope as a crutch in the process.]

GRADE:
B -

Duane Fry:
Eric Eisen is the KING of getting OTHER people to do his bidding. Just in this year, he had Khoklov on some sort of mission on his behalf and now it’s Hammer & Ms. Chase. I don’t know HOW He does it… He ALWAYS finds a way…

Jerry Eisen:
The devil can be QUITE cunning…

Peter Michaels:
Hammer or no Hammer… Chase or no Chase… Faith isn’t going to let Eisen get away with this. Mark my words, when it’s all said and done, the “Iron Man” will have his revenge. Not to mention, this whole “Mr. SWF” bull will be done and over with. Christian Faith is the ONLY man to carry that nickname; now & forever…

Duane Fry:
I think ALL of the SWF Nation agrees with you on that one, Peter. Let’s hope, going forward, Faith can tackle the three-headed monster we just saw here tonight…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JohnGreed_zpsa3ae7168.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SqueekyMcClean_zps99229326.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JungleLord_zpsaad734ac.jpg

IN-RING PROMO

INVOLVED:
"The Truth" (John Greed, Squeeky McClean & Jungle Lord)

“Brought truth to a savage"

[Walking as one, “The Truth” shuffles out of the back at differing speeds. Greed, ahead of the group, walks rather confidently as he looks out upon the crowd with a look of disdain upon his face. Meanwhile, Squeeky is not so far behind; however, appears more interested with straightening his slightly-loosened tie than anything else. Meanwhile, the newest addition to the group, Jungle Lord, stomps heavily behind them all; looking out upon the crowd as if he were King Kong paraded before a large crowd for the first time.]

[Once in the ring, Greed instantly grabs a microphone from a nearby ring announcer. As you can expect, despite his confidence, the crowd isn’t as positive.]

[John Greed]:
The truth... will set you free...
[Crowd boos; Greed pauses]
You boo because you know I’m right. I’m right but you all would rather live within your misguided, misinformed, misunderstood smoke screen you call ‘your experience’. The so-called ‘SWF Nation’, right?
[snarls slightly]
Just a bunch of brain dead sheep; following the herd because you’ve ALWAYS been told that Jack Bruce... Christian Faith... Sam Strong... That they ALL mean something. Let me bring you into the light... They don’t. It’s all for nothing. Your support, your love, your dedication to these talentless few... Is all for nothing...
[Pauses]
But don’t worry. I know the darkness for which you USED to live was comfortable.... That the new light before you is FAR too bright to forge alone. That’s where we come in...
[Pauses]
The informed... the intelligent... The keepers... of the truth...

[squeeky McClean]:
John.. I’ve been attempting to educate these nimrods for almost a decade now. Believe me, it’s a lost cause. Every one of them... they’ll never understand the truth. They don’t WANT to understand the truth.
[Crowd boos; McClean pauses with a weasely grin upon his face]
They’ve given up in the rat-race... Their fat, greasy, disgusting bodies have shown you exactly that... They’ve given... up...
[Pauses]
To expect them to understand what we’re offering is like asking a pig to set the table... They’re better ON... the table... than eating around it.
[Crowd boos]
You’re not worthy of the truth... None of you are...

[John Greed]:
There WAS one man among you who HAS seen the light.
[Pauses; turns to point to Jungle Lord]
Here we have a savage of a human being. He’s uneducated, unkempt,... A true caveman if there ever was one. That said, all it took was the truth to open his eyes. To open his eyes to the reality of the situation. Now, he’s a proud member of an elite group. An unstoppable force who NOW can stand on the RIGHT side of the fight...
[Pauses]
All he needed was a little direction... A little focus... A little... support. But NONE of you gave that to him. You laughed, you snickered, you thought you were BETTER than him... Well no longer. With Jungle Lord at our side, we WILL bring an END to the All-Americans. We WILL capture the SWF World Tag Team Championships.... And the TRUTH... will FINALLY... be heard....

[With that, their theme music starts up once again; however, no man in the ring breaks from their individual stance. Instead, looking out upon the crowd in their typical manner (Greed = feeling he’s better than the rest, McClean = weasely conservativism/batman-like villain, and Jungle Lord = Pure, unadulterated, aggression). In the end, the segment comes to a close as we transition into a commercial break.]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Don’t you just want to hit them?

Jerry Eisen:
That’s harder these days; with Jungle Lord at their side. But yes, I’d LOVE to just smack them across the face. So smug... so ‘holier than thou’... They THINK they have ALL the answers.

Peter Michaels:
They may think that but it ‘aint produce much in the way of wins in 2013. Then again, they did win on Underground this week. They’re heading to “The World is Watchin’” to via for the belts once again. Only this time, they’ve got a damn pitbull on their hip.

Duane Fry:
Could THIS be the combination that finally unseats the All-Americans as Tag Champs?

Jerry Eisen:
You know... It could be? The Truth gave them a run at “AI” and that was without Jungle Lord doing their bidding. We could have new champions on the horizon...

Duane Fry:
GOD, I hope not. We’ll NEVER hear the end of it then...

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JungleLord.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/MaskedCougar_zps6926c3fe.jpg

“THE SAVAGE”
Jungle Lord vs. Masked Cougar

”Unstoppable Force"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Squeeky McClean & John Greed w/ Jungle Lord

• Masked Cougar looks to tie-up with Jungle Lord in the center of the ring. That said, as he lunges in to do so, “The Savage” wrestler is shown sending the much-smaller masked flier across the ring with an intense shoulder-strike to the chest.

• Cougar bounces around the ring, hoping to use any rope as a platform for a high impact maneuver; however, his speed is only beneficial if Jungle Lord can’t get ahold of him.

• Eventually, exactly that happens: Jungle Lord gets ahold of him.

• Before you know it, Masked Cougar is being thrown around the ring like a rag-doll.

• Greed & McClean smirk devilishly outside of the ring; appearing like evil genius’ in the process.

• In the end, after overpowering his opponent, Jungle Lord rocks the squared circle with his signature “Jungle Jack-Hammer”; moments after a corner splash that practically took Cougar’s head off. As you’d expect, the motionless Masked Cougar isn’t going to kick out after that.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Jungle Lord via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Jungle Jack-Hammer” (Jackhammer Suplex)

ENDING TIME:
4:35

GRADE:
C+

Jerry Eisen:
Well… There’s a NEW sense of FIRE underneath Jungle Lord these days.

Duane Fry:
On a normal night, this could have gone the other way. Masked Cougar is one hell of an athlete & he’s already pulled out a HUGE win over Frederique Antonio Garcia on SWF Underground a week back. That said, tonight, it was ALL Jungle Lord. This new alliance with Greed & McClean, as you said, seems to have him running at a new speed!

Jerry Eisen:
I suppose he’s… found… the truth?

Peter Michaels:
That’s subjective, Jer…

Jerry Eisen:
Believe me, I agree, Peter. I agree.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce

“Rising to the occasion; as always"

[An extended video is shown recapping what happened during the “Awesome Impact” battle royal. With this in mind, the main focus appears to be directed on the winner himself, Jack Bruce. Depicting the carnage he went through to get the win, documenting the chaotic ending as an example of this fact, Bruce is projected in a familiar light; a man with a knack for rising to the occasion. In the end, the final image is that of Jack Bruce celebrating post match. Barely able to stand, breathing rather heavily in the moment, but appearing no less amazing than he has in the past. Now the real question begins to form... Will he reclaim the SWF World Heavyweight Championship for a record-setting 5th time at “Supreme Challenge 33” in just four months?]

GRADE:
B -

Jerry Eisen:
Jack will be the first one to tell you.. He’s a man of action. He always finds a way to rise to the occasion & “Awesome Impact” was no different. He’s only four months away now... Four months away from, potentially, making HISTORY becoming the first-ever 5-time SWF World Heavyweight Champion!

Duane Fry:
You KNOW Rich Money has plans in store for him though. There’s NO WAY he’s going to allow his most HATED rival to bask in the glory at “Supreme Challenge 33”. He’ll find a way, or at least attempt to, derail Bruce before he can even get there.

Jerry Eisen:
Now that he has the company in his hands... Anything is possible...

Peter Michaels:
It’s “Man Under Pressure” all over again...

Duane Fry:
When you’re Jack Bruce... You’re ALWAYS under pressure. He’s the man that other men WANT to be & all women WANT to be with. That comes with a pretty HUGE target on his back.

Jerry Eisen:
Then again, Jack doesn’t make it easy on himself...

Peter Michaels:
Never has and never will. That’s Jack for ya. Straight-shootin’ crazy...

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/FrederiqueAntonioGarcia.jpg

”Frustrated & exploding…"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Angry Gilmore looks as pissed as ever; stomping aggressively toward the ring as his permanent scowl tells of a man who’s never content. Meanwhile, the overtly flamboyant Frederique Antonio Garcia milks every second of his entrance; joyously smirking as his feather boa is flung left-and-right as he walks.

• As the match begins, Frederique looks as though he’s still basking in his entrance; slowly dropping his boa off his shoulders before throwing it into the ring. That said, Gilmore ends this scenario by viciously slamming his boot square into Garcia’s stomach.

• From there, throughout most of the opening, Frederique is on his heels entirely. Actually, less ‘on his heels’ and more getting his a$$ kicked by the raging Gilmore.

• A stiff stomp here, closed-arm closeline there, and a snap DDT to round it all out. Frederique is in a bad way. Very bad. Meanwhile, there’s no sense of satisfaction from Gilmore. He’s still as pissed as when he first walked into the ring.

• Frederique would gain the upper hand eventually; using Gilmore’s incessant anger against him. At one point, a missed cross-body-block from Gilmore sends the vicious technition reeling; giving Frederique enough time to floor his opponent, once again, with a running side-kick of sorts.

• Frederique gains control; however, celebrates in a flamboyant manner all throughout. While successful, you can tell that it’s driving Gilmore crazy; raising his anger levels even higher.

• Before you know it, Gilmore has exploded into a full-on state of rage; overwhelming Frederique in a crazed fashion as he utilizes his mixture of stiff strikes & technical wrestling moves to floor his opponent.

• In the end, Gilmore is shown dropping Frederique with a running bulldog; followed up by a back-breaking camel clutch. Leaning back intensely, spitting with anger in the process, Gilmore stretches Frederique to the point where the sound of his spine shattering is only seconds away. With that in mind, it doesn’t take long for Frederique to call it quits; slamming his right hand upon the canvas as if his life depended on it.

• Gilmore doesn’t let go of Frederique right away and when he does, he slams his head down upon the canvas in an unforgiving fashion. It’s obvious that Gilmore is still fuming from recent events.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Angry Gilmore via submission

ENDING MANEUVER:
Camel Clutch

ENDING TIME:
11:19

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Frederique looks like he’s on a fast-track to a spinal fusion after this one…

Jerry Eisen:
I didn’t know the human body could bend backward that far…

Duane Fry:
After months of hospital stays and further neurological issues, it looks as though Angry Gilmore may be BACK to form finally. Good for him; bad for the competition.

Peter Michaels:
The only competitor he’s looking to step into the ring with is the big-man… the “Russian of Mass Destruction”. Gilmore’s one hell of a fighter but he’s almost always ruled by pure emotion. He wants Khoklov… “AI” wasn’t enough and yall know it…

Jerry Eisen:
Sometimes it’s best to just cut your losses though… Live to fight for another day…

Peter Michaels:
This is Gilmore we’re talkin’ about. There’s no ‘live to fight for another day’. He lives to fight everyday… every moment… every second…

Duane Fry:
He may have to head on over to Russia to find Khoklov. No one has heard from the big-man since “AI” went off the air.

Jerry Eisen:
Finding a 7-foot monster in a frozen hell? Sounds like something Angry Gilmore would do…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/CaptainAtomic_zps1ad7cdd1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpg

BACKSTAGE SKIT

INVOLVED:
Captain Atomic and Christian Faith

“Faith gives the nod..."

[We transition backstage in which to see a staggered “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” walking into the Utah Park Reservation. The abundant energy is still present as his body seemingly shakes with intensity; however, there’s an underlying limp to his step. Upon further notice, it almost looks like his back is stiffer than normal; most likely an injury caused by back-body-droping Vengeance off the stage at “AI”. That said, as he enters into the arena, there’s seemingly a welcoming committee waiting for him…]

[several Supreme Superstars are shown standing on either side of one another, creating a tunnel of sorts, as they applaud Captain Atomic’s arrival. Mostly all clapping, some even barking out in celebration, the crowd of wrestlers appear to be overtly proud of what their fellow Supreme Superstar was able to accomplish at “AI”; seemingly killing the “Demon” once and for all.]

Duane Fry:
The newfound respect they have for this man… Captain Atomic. He faced pure EVIL & is still standing to talk about it.

Jerry Eisen:
Not only that, he may have KILLED “The Demon”; something we thought we NEVER would see. These Supreme Superstars are probably THANKFUL that the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” finally put the big-man away!

Peter Michaels:
Still sounds weird to hear that…

[Atomic’s face continues to intensely shake, his muscles tensing, his stair seemingly rather firey in nature. In a sense, even though they are celebrating him, Atomic looks to be in a state of pure intensity.]

[As he comes to the end of the tunnel, Atomic comes to a slowed halt. The camera man, now catching up with the sight, shows that, at said end, stands “The Iron Man” himself.]

Jerry Eisen:
Faith!!

Duane Fry:
What’s Christian Faith doing there? Is he there to pay his respects to Atomic as well?

Peter Michaels:
What we know about Faith, he’s not one to dish out compliments to anyone. If he does so for Atomic, that’d be huge for this young man…

[As the crowd dies off with their clapping, a brief stare-down exists between Atomic & Faith. Then, it happened…]

[slowly extending his right arm out, Faith offers his hand; a fact that Atomic slowly accepts. The two shake eachother’s hands; however, it’s not as though there’s a lot of love there. If anything, it’s a sign of immense respect from Faith; one who’s not always willing to dish it out. More or less, it’s a special event.]

Peter Michaels:
Well, I’ll be damned…

Duane Fry:
Christian Faith has just shook the hand of Captain Atomic. This can ONLY mean one thing, he respects the man who KILLED “The Demon” outright. Something Faith wasn’t able to do… twice… Atomic did in one night…

[in the end, the segment comes to a close as Faith shuffles on past Captain Atomic; leaving the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” behind. That said, he’s seemingly given him a very public stamp of approval after what transpired at “Awesome Impact”.]

GRADE:
B -

Duane Fry:
Christian Faith is a man built around respect. He has it all. He’s seen it all. He’s overcome… it all. That said, he wasn’t able to overcome “The Demon”. Captain Atomic, on the other hand, why he may not have WON at “Awesome Impact”, he DID put Vengeance down in THE most shocking manner ever imagined. For a man who’s all about respect, it looks like Faith has passed along his own to the young Captain Atomic. This is a HUGE moment in SWF history… Don’t take this lightly folks…

Jerry Eisen:
It’s almost like a stamp of approval. Atomic showed what he could do & now Faith is giving him respect where it’s due.

Peter Michaels:
This truly is a historic moment, folks. But, like Faith would be the first to tell ya, respect is earned but it’s not a lifetime badge. You’ve got to KEEP that respect if you want to stay on top. So, Atomic may have it now… but… he’s got an EVEN GREATER road ahead of him if he’s expecting to KEEP that!

Duane Fry:
Toppling “The Demon”, ridding the SWF of the horror that he inflicted, is enough for ME to give him a lifetime badge of respect…

Peter Michaels:
Faith is a different man; a different brand. You’ve got to continually earn that…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Rogue.jpg

Lobster Warrior vs
“THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL”

”Adding injury… to insult…"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Rogue

• Everyone loves Lobbie. He’s a colorful, fun-loving, ‘after-school-special’ of a wrestling persona. That said, it’s almost too easy to hate Rogue by comparison. He’s vile, stiff, cold & rather down-and-dirty about his business in the ring. It’s an obvious war of polar opposites.

• Lobbie projects a comical super-hero-like air of confidence as the bell rings. The crowd loves it. Rogue snarls & brushes it off immediately.

• As they meet for their opening tie-up, Lobster Warrior actually wins the exchange; taking Rogue to the ground after a masterful display of chain wrestling. As you can expect, Lobbie celebrates this fact.

• Unlike previously, his celebration isn’t a downfall at this point. As Rogue comes back at him again, Lobbie continues to show his veteran prowess; utilizing a string of chain-wrestling moves to keep his opponent grounded & frustrated.

• At one point, early on, Lobbie even executes a comical top-rope splash upon Rogue’s chest. This only generates a 2-count; however, shows that Lobster Warrior is on top of his game.

• With time though, Rogue begins to push Lobbie; stiffly breaking into the lead at points. Lobbie continues to utilize a more technical approach; however, this begins to wane in productivity.

• Before you know it, Rogue is able to catch Lobbie in a compromising position. Catching his opponent descending from the top rope, Rogue catches him in a Spinebuster-like hold. Seconds later, dropping him down with an atomic-drop; square upon his lower-region. Comically, the crowd “oo’s” as Lobbie rolls around in a frantic fashion while holding his… well… lower region.

• Picking his opponent apart, Rogue continues to beat his opponent down to the match; stiffly breaking him down in the process.

• Eventually, Lobbie gains a 2nd wind of sorts, steamrolling Rogue as if he were a ‘big-man’, but this doesn’t last long.

• As Lobbie hits the ropes, Ms. Chase is shown reaching out and tripping up Lobster Warrior; forcing him to hit the canvas. Comically, holding his head, Lobbie gets back up and spins around to see what happened. That said, as he spins back around… BAM… “Crashing On” from Rogue.

• Lobbie’s out cold. He’s not moving. There’s no kicking out of this one. Meanwhile, Rogue pins him in a harsh fashion; slamming his elbow across the face of his opponent in the process.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rogue via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Crashing On” (Flatliner)

ENDING TIME:
9:14

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap…

Jerry Eisen:
He IS a “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel”…

Duane Fry:
Lobbie didn’t stand a chance here tonight. He put forth a great effort, put Rogue on his heels but Ms. Chase proved to be the ultimate “X-factor” in the match. One trip-up and it was all done.

Peter Michaels:
You can tell Ms. Chase is feeling the pressure to have her clients succeed these days. In the past, she’d never break from her arms-crossed thing. Tonight, she put her hand into the match & gave Rogue a window.

Jerry Eisen:
The magnified glass couldn’t be finer these days. The Chase Agency NEEDS to restore what they once were. They’ve been slipping as of late. That said, it looks like she has a plan to get them back on track…

Duane Fry:
It looks like he may not be done…

Peter Michaels:
Just move on, Rogue… there’s nothin’ else here for ya…

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t like the look of this…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/LobsterWarrior_zps6f108631.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Rogue_zps3ba311cf.jpg

POST-MATCH ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Lobster Warrior and Rogue

“I want to take his face... off..."

[Lobster Warrior is struggling to get back to his feet. He’s off-balance, blinking comically and looking like a cartoon in the fact of saying “what just hit me?”. With that said, as Rogue slowly looks to exit the squared circle, snarling the entire way, the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel” comes to a slow halt; looking back at the struggling Lobbie.]

[With a vile smirk now upon his face, Rogue no longer exits the ring. Instead, he turns his attention back & ultimately floors Lobbie with yet another “Crashing On” (Flatliner).]

Jerry Eisen:
Was THAT necessary, Rogue? I mean... really?

Peter Michaels:
Ole’ Lobbie is probably on dream-street right now...

[The crowd boos like crazy as Rogue aggressively returns to his feet; equally propping Lobbie up in the process. After looking out upon the crowd with a gritty snarl upon his face, Rogue eventually reaches down ands rips Lobbie’s mask square off of his face; a fact that has the proud hero drop to the canvas with his hands frantically clawing at his face for protection.]

Duane Fry:
What disrespect!

Jerry Eisen:
Rogue CAN’T get away with this!

Duane Fry:
He’s just ripped Lobbie’s mask clear off of his face! I can’t believe what I’ve just seen...

Peter Michaels:
Luckily, for Lobbie’s sake, none of us could see anything...

[in the end, no one sees Lobbie’s identity; however, the message has been sent.]

[Rogue slowly exits the ring with Lobster Warrior’s famous mask in hand; snarling viciously as he walks side-by-side with his emotionless agent, Ms. Chase. Meanwhile, as the crowd boos like crazy, are last image is that of Lobster Warrior lying face down on the canvas; blocking his identity from the fans as it’s a truly sad sight to see.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
Boy how the mighty have fallen. Lobster Warrior is one of THE most beloved figures in SWF history. That said, he’s seen NOTHING but disrespect as of late. He’s become the consummate punching bag for anyone with an ego to feed. Money, Sexy, OM-F-G and now Rogue? This is just sad to watch...

Jerry Eisen:
It really is...

Peter Michaels:
Rogue will get his. I got no doubt in my mind he will. You don’t mess with Lobbie and get away with it. If it aint the man himself, SOMEONE around here will come to his aid!

Duane Fry:
I don’t know, Peter. It seems like Lobster Warrior’s ‘day in the sun’ has come and passed... There’s no respect for the man anymore. It’s a shame...

Jerry Eisen:
A terrible shame...

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

BACKSTAGE ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Remo, Ms. Chase and ????

“Did THAT just happen?"

[We transition backstage in which to see the rock-hard physique of Remo only a few feet from the camera lens. He’s looking off into the distance, displaying a silent sense of confidence, as his typical stoic, yet menacing, nature is on full-display. In reality, when you look like Remo, and possess the overwhelming skill-set that he does, there’s an air to your sheer presence.]

[As the camera man slowly pans out, we see that Ms. Chase is actually standing a few feet before the muscle-bound heavyweight. She’s pacing back-and-forth, her hands clasped behind her back, as she occasionally peers toward her client directly over the top of her squared-off glasses. Her attire screams of a high-powered professional to say the least.]

[Ms. Chase]:
“Alpha Dog”? I feel that nickname is starting to come into question…
[Gazes over the top of her glasses]
There’s no denying your abilities, Remo. You’re unstoppable. There is NO limit to what you can achieve. Lately though, I feel you’ve lost focus. You’ve slipped up… You’ve given Jack Bruce the limelight that SHOULD be yours.
[Pauses]
Take “Awesome Impact” for instance… That was to be YOUR win. YOUR opportunity to step into “Supreme Challenge 33”; vying for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. But what happened?
[Pauses]
You got wrapped up and ultimately… shipped out.
[Pauses]
You LET Jack Bruce win… You LET him take YOUR spot…
[Pauses]
Tonight, you NEED to show him WHO the “Alpha Dog” REALLY IS…
[Pauses]
I can negotiate ALL the opportunities in the world for you but, at some point, it’s up to YOU to deliver…
[Pauses]
Tonight… you deliver…

[Despite getting a stern ‘talking-to’ from the typically emotionless Ms. Chase, Remo continues to stare forward. His ego, if not his very psyche, seems impenetrable. He’s a cold machine in a way.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Now’s the time… Go out…

[before Ms. Chase can finish her statement, a gigantic-framed man storms onto the scene; slamming into the side of Remo in the process. The impact is so harsh, so heavy, that it sends the brutish “Alpha Dog” staggering to the side. At first, it’s impossible to see the attacker’s identity, as the camera is rather guerilla in nature due to the crazed situation; however, with time, it becomes apparent that said attacker is none other than a snarling Big Cat Brandon.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BigCat1.jpg

HEAR ME ROAR!!

Duane Fry:
It’s the Big Cat!! He’s got his sights on Remo!

Peter Michaels:
That’s one HELL of a fight there…

[The two heavyweights brawl viciously with one another; spilling out of the locker room area in the process. Throwing haymakers, the kind that would KO a lesser man, both Remo & Big Cat inflict punishment on the other.]

[As they spill into a loading dock area, the vicious brawl continues on; depleting the participants intensely. That said, neither looks to slow down or pull-back in the slightest. They appear fixated on ENDING the other during their fight.]

[in the loading dock area, Big Cat rushes toward Remo in a fit of rage; colliding with his fellow heavyweight and literally spearing him through a nearby wall. Debris falls every which way. Commotion is heard near, and around, the impact. All in all, it’s an overwhelming sight to witness.]

Duane Fry:
OH!!! GOOD GOD!!

Jerry Eisen:
Big Cat & Remo just went through a wall!

Peter Michaels:
Good God is right, Duane. They could have broken every damn bone in their bodies!

[A number of SWF security members, muscle-bound and in black, quickly ascend upon the scene. They quickly stand in between the two rivals; however, their presence doesn’t matter much. Depleted, both Big Cat & Remo continue to throw haymakers at one another as they are once again upright. That said, their power from before is limited greatly due to the immense carnage that has just taken place.]

Duane Fry:
After ALL of that… they’re STILL trying to go at it!

Peter Michaels:
Brutish bulls; there’s no other way around it. These guys are fixated on a fight… They won’t break until the other is no longer breathin!

[in the end, their heavyweight frames are depleted enough to allow the security staff to truly separate the two. That said, the damage has already been done; to the both of them. They look as though they’ve gone through a car-wreck; however, are somehow, someway, still standing.]

GRADE:
B -

Duane Fry:
How are these two STILL standing… They went through a DAMN wall!!

Jerry Eisen:
I have no idea… no idea whatsoever…

Duane Fry:
That was absolutely insane!

Peter Michaels:
They’re both two brutish bulls; pain won’t keep them down.

Jerry Eisen:
If they can BOTH go through a wall, get back up, and still throw a punch or two… What WILL stop these two?

Duane Fry:
Somehow, someway, one of these men are going to have to END the other for this all to subside. One, if not both of them, could lose their career before this is all said and done…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWF_Championship_zps4cee3380.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JackBruce.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/SteveFrehley.jpg

vs.
“DARK DESTROYER”

”Bullying in HIS sandbox"

MATCH TYPE:

TITLE ON THE LINE:
SWF World Heavyweight Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• The sold-out crowd is roaring with excitement as these two juggernauts come face-to-face in the center of the ring. Some jaw-jackin’ between the two sets the stage as neither man looks to be intimidated; quite the opposite really.

• As the bell rings, the two continue to stare one another down; trash-talkin’ one another in the process. That said, there’s no expulsion of energy or vile attack. Instead, they step away for a second, adding grandeur to the moment, and then eventually lock up in the center of the ring.

• Neither is known for the technical prowess; however, the opening exchange of their main event match-up feels rather classic in tone. Arm bars, headlocks, hip tosses; they’re all utilized. That said, that doesn’t last for very long.

• Eventually, their typical in-ring approaches shine through. Bruce, utilizing more of an explosive, high-impact, flashy-style of wrestling begins to ‘wow’ the crowd with a number of pleasing strikes (ie: flipping closeline, spinning heel kick, tornado DDT, etc.). Meanwhile, Frehley relies heavily upon his stiff fists; brawling his way into the lead at points.

• The action becomes rather contentious over-time; a sense of tension beginning to form amongst the two popular babyfaces.

• Before you know it, Steve Frehley is shown throwing Jack Bruce over the top rope in a rather cold fashion; a fact that sends the rebellious rocker crashing to the floor outside.

• Bruce would rebound, exploding back into the ring with a level of aggression; however, once said aggression takes hold, he’s unknowingly walked straight into Frehley’s ‘wheel-house’.

• Jack Bruce isn’t going to beat Steve Frehley in a heated brawl. This is pretty obvious as they continue on.

• Bruce has slightly lost his arrogant edge. He looks more like an aggressive grappler than anything else right now. That said, as touched upon already, this plays firmly into Frehley’s typical approach. Before you know it, the SWF World Heavyweight Champion is firmly in control.

• Frehley utilizes his brand of harsh violence, brutishly laying into his opponent, as Bruce is simply unable to match his power (giving him the room to do so due to the fact that he began to play Frehley’s game out of anger).

• That said, around the 17-minute mark, It’s Jack Bruce who is shown dropping Steve Frehley out of nowhere with his signature “New York Minute”; turning an Irish whip utilized by Frehley, clasping his hand tightly, and pulling him in for an unexpected impact.

• Despite the impact, Bruce is unable to capitalize. He’s depleted. The “New York Minute” was almost entirely out of desperation. Both he and Frehley are shown lying on their backs in the center of the ring.

• Bruce is only seconds away from a SWF World Heavyweight Championship win… He just needs to roll himself over onto the equally depleted Frehley.

• Then HE showed up… Rich Money runs out of the back with a steel chair already in his hand.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpg
    He owns this place; he can do what he wants...

• As Money is shuffling toward the ring, Bruce (not knowing Money is on his way) is FINALLY able to slowly roll atop his fallen opponent. That said, as Darren Smith gets to 2 ½, Rich Money is shown slamming the unforgiving steel square upon the back of the unsuspecting SWF referee.

• Smith appears to be in a great deal of pain as he rolls onto his side; wincing in pain. Meanwhile, Money has turned his attack on both Bruce & Frehley; striking them both with the chair repeatedly.

• As Money continues his assault, Darren Smith is finally able to motion weakly toward the ringside bell-ringer. In doing so, the bell is officially rung; bringing a formal end to the match.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
DRAW (Sports Entertainment Finish)

ENDING MANEUVER:
Rich Money run-in attack with a steel chair

ENDING TIME:
18:12

NOTE:
This marks Steve Frehley’s 8th successful title defense of the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Bruce was SO close! We ALMOST had a NEW SWF World Heavyweight Champion only days after he won the battle royal at “Awesome Impact” but, in the end, it was Rich Money who thwarted all of that. This is just insane!

Jerry Eisen:
He almost had it… only a few seconds away…

Peter Michaels:
You KNOW Money’s thinkin… HE wants to be the one to beat Frehley; not Bruce. His ego wouldn’t let Bruce walk out with the belt tonight. This was his plan all along!

Jerry Eisen:
It REALLY was; put some damage to Frehley and publically humiliate Jack Bruce. He’s an evil genius… A damn… genius…

Duane Fry:
I’m not sure about that…. NOW he’s got BOTH Frehley & Bruce hot on his heels… This could be the WORST thing he’s EVER done since taking over the company.

Jerry Eisen:
But that’s just it… He owns the company… He can do whatever he wants…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpg

IN-RING ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley©, Jack Bruce and Rich Money

“BAM... BAM... in a 'New York Minute'"

[As Darren Smith struggles to maintain consciousness, Rich Money continues his excessive carnage; slamming his bent steel chair square over the fallen bodies of Jack Bruce & Steve Frehley. Already depleted from a lengthy, heavily-contested one-on-one, neither man is really able to put forth a defense. Instead, they’re ultimately contorted every which way by a string of heavy-steel-impacts.]

[With a look of uncontrollable anger on his face, a unique state for the overtly ‘polished’ Money, the SWF Owner is shown throwing the steel chair down upon the canvas. That said, It’s not that he’s done. Instead, he lifts a semi-lifeless Frehley off the canvas; throwing him up in a fireman’s carry position on his shoulders.]

Duane Fry:
I don’t like the look of this…

Jerry Eisen:
Is Money going for the “Bank Roll” onto the chair?

Duane Fry:
I REALLY don’t like the look of this..

[Money positions himself close to the chair, most likely seconds from hitting a signature move upon said steel chair; however, before he can go into motion, Bruce is shown leaping to his feet. Slamming a boot into Money’s stomach, Frehley drops from his shoulders. In connection, so does Bruce as he’s barely able to stand upright.]

Peter Michaels:
Quick thinkin’ by Bruce!

[That said, as Money stomps toward Bruce, Frehley is shown lunging forward and hitting the SWF Owner in the back with a stiff punch to the kidneys. In doing so, much like Bruce before, Frehley collapses to his right knee; depleted entirely.]

[Money winces; lets his guard down.]

[bruce musters up enough energy to spring up once again; taking his boss down with his signature “New York Minute” (Diamond Cutter). It’s not onto the chair that was placed earlier; however, the impact upon the unforgiving canvas sends Money flopping like a fish at first.]

Duane Fry:
NEW YORK MINUTE!!! BRUCE JUST HIT THE NEW YORK MINUTE!!

Jerry Eisen:
BAM! Money’s OUT COLD!

[The crowd pops as Bruce slowly pulls himself back to his feet. Equally, Frehley does the same.]

[both upright, Frehley shuffles his way toward the fallen Money, looking for revenge no doubt; however, before doing so, stops to look over at Bruce. The two share an equally devious smirk.]

Peter Michaels:
That’s one HELL of an alliance there… I don’t trust it… but…

[Frehley moves on past Bruce to go after Money…. ONLY to have Jack Bruce spring back into action…]

[A “New York Minute” (Diamond Cutter) later, Frehley is down-and-out on the canvas. Meanwhile, Jack Bruce is shown, once again, pulling himself to his feet.]

Peter Michaels:
… and THAT’S why I didn’t trust it. These guys, they’re not ‘ally’ material. They’ve got their own thing goin’. They may BOTH hate Rich Money but even THAT can’t really pull them together.

Jerry Eisen:
I can’t believe Jack Bruce JUST dropped Steve Frehley in a “New York Minute”! What’s Jack thinking?

Duane Fry:
He wants his belt and if Frehley can make it to “Supreme Challenge 33” with the strap… It’ll be those two butting heads once again. I guess, if anything, that was a warning shot if there ever was one…

[supreme TV closes with the sight of Jack Bruce celebrating in a depleted fashion; raising the rock-star hand gesture on high while leaning his back against a nearby rope. Meanwhile, the crowd is roaring for their beloved rebellious rocker.]

[in connection, both the SWF Owner (Rich Money) and the SWF World Heavyweight Champion (Steve Frehley) are shown lying motionless upon the squared circle below.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
Rich Money may have started the battle tonight but Jack Bruce is the one who walked out on top here tonight!

Jerry Eisen:
You KNOW Frehley’s fuming right now… Bruce may have just hurt his own chances of MAKING it to “Supreme Challenge 33”. He’ll have BOTH Money & Frehley breathing down his neck now…

Peter Michaels:
It’s Jack Bruce… the master at makin’ enemies…

Duane Fry:
Perfectly said.

Peter Michaels:
Well folks, tune in NEXT WEEK as Supreme TV returns with a three-way WAR brewing. How will Rich Money respond? Will Frehley come gunnin’ for Bruce’s head? OR will Jack Bruce continue his chaotic rise to “Supreme Challenge 33”? This and SO MUCH MORE… We are the SWF… and this is Supreme… TV! Good night, folks!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Ribbetcollage.jpg

<hr color="black">
EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B

ATTENDANCE:
14,714 (out of 15,000)

TV RATING:
13.09 (- 0.54)
TUESDAY NIGHT ANALYSIS

"TOTAL WRESTLING" EPISODE GRADE:
B

ATTENDANCE:
10,000 (out of 10,000)

TV RATING:
6.97 (- 0.12)

RATINGS WINNER:
SWF

OVERALL RATINGS LEADER:
SWF – 11 vs. TCW – 0

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Crisis_zpsba5ef66a.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

A superhero’s true identity is something to remain in the shadows.

If such reality is compromised, said hero finds himself in a state of constant danger. Your enemies can utilize your personal life to squeeze your existence, your friends can bombard you with calls for help & the overall masses may begin to see you less as a proud warrior and more as an everyday Joe. For this, one must protect their identity at ALL costs; ensuring that the mystery lives on.

This week, on SupremeTV, the mystery was ripped square from Lobster Warrior’s face…

In one dubious moment, the vile, cold-hearted, and all-around vicious Rogue brought the SWF Nation to it’s knees with a simple gesture. Attacking his fallen opponent once again, adding insult to injury, the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel” exposed the beloved Lobster Warrior to the masses; ripping his mask square from his face.

In that moment, Lobster Warrior was no longer the proud warrior we’ve come to know him as. Instead, huddled on the canvas, covering his face frantically, the injured hero resembled a young boy more so than an unstoppable beacon of good.

No one claims to have seen his face; however, many still frames from the event have been passed around the internet at a fervid pace. “Lobster Warrior Un-masked” has becoming a trending phenomenon since the terrible instance; however, luckily for Lobbie, no shot is clear enough to provide his TRUE identity.

Will his unmasking mean that we’ve seen the END of Lobster Warrior? Will he return to us from the shadows? Take on the role as an everyday Joe and compete like the rest of us?

These are all questions circulating today.

Either way, we can’t allow Rogue to get away with such a dastardly decision. Un-masking our beloved Hero should place him amongst THE most hated in SWF history. Let’s hope, in the end, by either Lobbie’s hand or not, that justice is finally served.

We know you’re out there Lobbie…

… Don’t give up on us! Return… fight… We need you now more than ever.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

<p>I love the way you've characterized Frehley and Bruce. They both really fit the tweener model so well right now. Do you have them both as faces in the game? </p><p>

Whoever turns officially, I can't wait for the showdown.</p><p> </p><p>

And Lobby! Come back! We need you!</p>

Archived