TCW: The Locker-Room of Doom [8RoW]

"Joel, that little punk cut up my shoes again!"

"Joel, I don't have time to deal with guys like that."

"Joel, if that little **** doesn't get the **** out of my face..."

"Joel, me and Elliott had a really cool idea for a match! It starts off with us both going for breakdance handsprings..."

"Joel, what the hell kind of outfit are you trying to run here?"

"Joel, I don't mean to bother you, but there's been another fight..."

"Joel, how do you do the Rough Ride?"

"Joel, Vessey's been hitting on me again. Can you get him to back off?"

"... and then I try and spear him and he leapfrogs and climbs my back onto the turnbuckle..."

"Joel, I swear, if this happens again, I am not going to be held accountable for my actions."

"Joel, if things go on this way, there is going to be a homicide in there."

"Joel, I'm sorry but we can't afford that."

"...so he hits a sunset flip but I roll out of it and soccer kick him except he dodges and kips up and then I try to one up him and we go into a kind've kipping up competition..."

"My gimmick is ****ing stupid! I want a new one!"

"Joel, if he keeps winding me up I am going to break his neck -oh Troy! Jeez I'm sorry I didn't mean- Troy!"

"Joel I wanna be kind've like... a face, but I act like a heel, y'know?"

"Erm... Joel. You should probably come and see this..."

"...and then I hit the Strong arm Tactic and win! ...Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Joel my friend, I think the problem is pretty self-evident. This locker room is so toxic I think it gave me food poisoning."

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Quite flattering to receive that much praise from something written off the cuff, haha. Hopefully I can live up to it)).

--

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/JoelBryant.jpg

Joel checked his phone. 11 new messages. Wow, the kids were actually behaving today. As a given rule, about half of them would be from Rick, whilst the others... well, a who's who of "Someone Jay or Joey wound up". On a good day, that would be someone like Rick or Pete, who were both apparently immune to being antagonised, or someone like Edd, who would laugh off more or less anything and then give as good as he'd just got. Joel had seen Rick take someone tearing the arms off of his hundreds-of-dollars tuxedo as 'just a harmless joke' - and had worn it sans sleeves for an entire evening, no less.

Joel wasn't entirely sure Rick was a real person.

The problem was when Joey got on the wrong side of someone like... Jeremy - Scout, for instance, because he had no sense of humour, or Aaron because he took absolutely everything personally. Of course, that all paled in comparison to anything directed at Bryan, who generally speaking had to be restrained from dropping people on their heads at the smallest slight.

Joel opened his inbox. Rick, Rick, Rick, Joey, Rick, Joey, Edd, Eddie, Rick, Bryan (dammit)... Tommy.

He quirked an eyebrow at that one. Tommy didn't usually message him, tended to come find him instead. Apparently things could be 'lost in translation' on the phone.

Joel brought the message up.

We need to have a word, mate.

Oh crap.

--

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/TommyCornell_alt2.jpg

"Joel, we need to do somethin' different."

Joel hesitated for a moment, squirming in a chair in Tommy Cornell's office. He felt like he was in front of a tribunal. Or some kind of British mafia boss. "We're doing decent business, aren't we?"

"Decent," Tommy said the word like it had crawled out from underneath a bush. "We've picked up from where we were a couple years ago, but c'mon. USPW have been catchin' up for years. SWF are just as far ahead as ever. We need to do somethin' different."

So this was it. 7 years with the book and he was staring down the barrel of a pink slip. Tommy wanted change, so it would be out with Joel and in with someone new.

My only regret... is that I never booked-

"So I'm givin' you licence to go on a spree. Not too crazy, we aren't exactly rollin' in it here, but take down some names and then go get 'em. We're goin' ta need the new blood to balance out the new division."

"New... division?"

"We need to offer somethin' that SWF doesn't. Right now, USPW are offerin' somethin' that none of us are doin'."

Joel connected the dots. "A women's division. Christ Tommy can we really afford-"

"If we can't then I guess we're sod out of luck, aren't we? I'm tired of bein' second best. It's time to go for it, mate; we've got the right foundations, in a couple weeks we'll have the right people. Bleedin' hell mate, we've been stuck in almost the same position ever since the investors pulled out, we 'ought to at least try to get the momentum going. If it don't work then we'll pull back and consolidate. It's an experiment. Give it a year, all right?"

"...You're the boss, Tommy."

Tommy clapped Joel on the shoulder. "Damn right, it's my money to blow. And hey, weren't you sayin' just a tick ago that you needed new blood?"

Joel forced a smile. "Guess I did."

"Now, what we need is somethin' new and big in the main event, somethin' to really make people sit up and take notice."

---

Tommy shook his head, laughing.

"Joel, you're the only bloke I know who hears 'somethin' new', and comes at me with a rehash. But... I like it. Sounds like it's got legs."

"I want to do it right this time, Tommy. The way things should have been."

Loving this so far Blake.

One tiny thing that is a pet hate of mine - everyone always presents Tommy Cornell as a cockney when in fact he's from Lancashire.

Think closer to Daphne from Frasier as opposed to Daphne's brother (who somehow has a massively different upbringing).

Steve Regal is also from Lancashire of course but does his best to sound like a Home Counties man.

Sorry to be a pernickity bugger. KUTGW

Yeah, I'm unfortunately a bit rubbish at transcribing accents, so I just went 'he's going to drop Gs and say mate a lot'. I'm actually British myself and I STILL can't do it.

I was briefly tempted to make him all Northern (and Geordie) but then decided against it because I couldn't have done it without being silly. Cockney wasn't specifically what I was going for but I can definitely see why you'd see it in that way, haha.

Glad to have you onboard though, and that goes for everyone. :)

Yeah, I'm unfortunately a bit rubbish at transcribing accents, so I just went 'he's going to drop Gs and say mate a lot'. I'm actually British myself and I STILL can't do it.

I was briefly tempted to make him all Northern (and Geordie) but then decided against it because I couldn't have done it without being silly. Cockney wasn't specifically what I was going for but I can definitely see why you'd see it in that way, haha.

Sounds reet canny, pet. Reet canny.

Sounds reet canny, pet. Reet canny.

Aye, that's proper lush.

Apologies again for the interruption Ma'am. Onwards and upwards!

<p>((Again, thanks for the comments guys))</p><p> </p><p> --</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/TCW.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>TCW Presents...</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Total Wrestling</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Evanovich Riverside (Tri State)</strong></p><p><strong> Attendance: 10,000</strong></p><p><strong> Broadcast Live on G.N.N Total Sports (7.02)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Commentary:</strong></p><p> <span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/JasonAzaria.jpg</span><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/KyleRhodes.jpg</span><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/ShawnDoakes.jpg</span></p><p> Jason Azaria - Kyle Rhodes - Shawn Doakes</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> --</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34946" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>• Rocky Golden comes down to the ring with a microphone and soaks in the crowd reaction for a while. Getting down to business, he calls out the Syndicate, dwelling on the hounding they've given him over the past few months and the 2-on-1 situation that allowed them to steal the world title from him. Shortly afterwards, a swaggering Wolf Hawkins comes out, Tommy Cornell at his side. Hawkins tells Golden that he's fully welcome to have a match with them whenever he wants, clearly inviting Golden into a two on one. Rocky pauses for a few seconds before saying... all right, how about tonight? Hawkins is taken aback, but after conferring with Cornell for a moment, cautiously agrees. Golden flashes that trademark smile of his and says he'll see them in the main event!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/RockyGolden.jpg</span><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Texas Buffalo w/Floyd Goldworthy vs. Harry Allen & Elliot Thomas</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34946" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>• Tag team champions Texas Buffalo collide with Harry Allen and Elliot Thomas in a match-up that is a long way from pretty. The two fliers - one a veteran and one a rookie - do their best, but it's clear from the outset that the sheer power of the champions is going to make this an uphill struggle. Floyd Goldworthy is a constant presence at ringside, playing well off Buffalo as he has done for the past several years, directing traffic. In the finish, Allen, seeing Buffalo lining up a Stampede for a discombobulated Thomas, blind tags himself in and then eats the massive kick square to the chest, sacrificing himself for his partner and taking the pin. <strong>Grade: C-</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. Jay Chord (non title)</strong></p></div><p></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34946" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>• All-Action champion Flying Jimmy Foxx finds himself in a non-title match against the prodigal son - Jay Chord. The two men have difficulty getting to terms with each other, and that issue means this match isn't everything it could be, but for the most part, Chord is in the ascendency and puts Foxx down with a Cradle Piledriver for the three count. With the win in hand, Chord goes to ringside to grab the All-Action championship, looks at it for a moment... and then spits on it and throws it towards Foxx's prone form. <strong>Grade D+</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/JayChord.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34946" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>• The Canadian Animals are backstage with their valets, watching the previous match intently on the monitor. Upon Foxx's loss, Freddy and Edd let out whoops and chest bump. Both women roll their eyes, with Vita questioning precisely what Foxx losing means to any potential future title bid. Apparently though, Edd has a cunning plan - it seems that he knows a guy... who knows a guy... who once met a guy... that told him about some guy that could be instrumental in getting a win! Everyone stares at Edd for a second, but the moment is broken when Laura pointedly mentions that they have a match. Freddy asks who it is they're up against... and the New Wave appear in the door and ask if they're ready. Both men go pale.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Canadian Animals w/Laura Huggins & Vita vs. The New Wave</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34946" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>• Whatever you want to say about the Animals, they have always had an instinctive grasp of teamwork, and after beating a hasty retreat from backstage, they prove to once again be perfectly in sync with one another. And let's be honest - against the New Wave, they kind've have to be. Guide and Scout don't just 'click' together, their understanding has been forged across years and match after match... and right now, that's what clinches it. In a couple of years the Animals are going to be a force to be reckoned with, but with two valets at ringside, their attention is not a constant thing, and to be frank, when you have someone like Edd in a match his concentration is bound to wander. Not so much the New Wave, and as Edd backflips his way past a non-legal Scout right hook, he discovers that it was a mere distraction, Guide leaping from the turnbuckle to score with the Guided Missile. Guide pins, Scout warding off any outside interference. <strong>Grade: C+</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/Guide.jpg</span><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/Scout.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Joel Bryant vs. Troy Tornado</strong></p></div><p></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34946" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>• Joel Bryant and Troy Tornado blast their way through a frantic eleven minutes that definitely got the crowd going. Ultimately though, the veteran Bryant is the older and slower man, and he's never had the raw intensity or fire of Tornado. The Starmaker hits Bryant like a truck and he most definitely doesn't kick out. Tornado, on his knees, slaps Bryant in the face a couple of times to see if that brings him round, and when he doesn't really react, Troy leaves the ring, laughing. <strong>Grade: B-</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34946" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>• Backstage again, and we see Ricky Dale Johnson backstage for a big pop! RDJ is working over a heavy bag with the huge left and rights that he's built a highly successful career off of, the chain its suspended from rattling from the repeated impacts. There's a slight cough from behind him... and RDJ turns to see Bryan Vessey standing in the doorway, arms folded. The two of them stare daggers across the room, and then, at an unspoken signal, <em>launch</em> themselves towards each other. The pair go brawling around the room, smashing training equipment and lockers with no sign of a winner in sight as we fade back into the ring!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/RickyDaleJohnson.jpg</span><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/BryanVessey.jpg</span><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Joey Minnesota vs. John Anderson</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34946" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> • John Anderson is already in the ring, and moments later, Joey Minnesota comes out, revealed as his opponent! What ensues is a very solid contest between the two men that sways back and forth. You'd assume Anderson would look overmatched, but the creed of the Machine is to never show weakness, never let yourself be rattled, and Anderson's implacable nature actually allows himself to hang with the former world champion, demonstrating that he too has excellent abilities. However, Minnesota won that championship for a reason, and he has a step - just a step - on the older man... but it's enough to backdrop out of the Complete Package, and as Anderson rises, hit the Empire Spiral. <strong>Grade: B-</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34946" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>• The official's hand has barely hit the mat for the third time when 'Kryptonite' hits, and Minnesota's head snaps towards the entranceway as Rick Law appears on the stage, microphone in hand! Minnesota immediately leaps to his feet and squares up, making a 'bring it on' gesture. Law holds up a hand, shakes his head, and stays well away. He calls down to the ring that whilst he might have lost at Psycho Circus, it was, in the end, him that came out the victor, because he wasn't the man who walked out of the event streaked with his own blood. Law slowly backs behind the curtain, calling "Remember Joey - when you fight the Law, the Law wins!"</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/RickLaw_alt3.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Syndicate vs. Rocky Golden & ???</strong></p></div><p></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34946" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>• Prior to the main event, Rocky Golden comes out again, and says that he's pleased to announce his partner - former tag team championship co-holder Koshiro Ino! Ino races out from backstage, and subsequently, out come the Syndicate, both of them wearing huge scowls at Golden finding a high calibre partner on such short notice. The match that follows is a tense affair, the good guys - as so often the case in TCW, being the go to brawlers, Ino occasionally mixing it up with some technical sequences against Cornell and Hawkins flying around the ring like in his All-Action days. <p> </p><p> However, in spite of Rocky only having one dimension to his game, that dimension is and has always been pretty damn good, and as first Cornell, then Hawkins is sent reeling towards their corner with big haymakers, Golden seems to have this one in hand! Golden is measuring Hawkins... who twists around and practically from a standing start - Full Moon Rising out of nowhere! Golden blocks a lot of the impact, but nevertheless is stunned enough to need to tag out. Ino straight in - KOBRA'S BITE- No! Hawkins ducks the spear! Ino swings around and Hawkins dives past him, snagging a handful of tights to score a quick roll up! 1... 2... 3..! Hawkins steals one! The Syndicate beat a hasty retreat as Total Wrestling goes off the air! <strong>Grade: B</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/WolfHawkins.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Show Rating: B-</strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/JoelBryant.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

These days, shows had become an exercise in holding his breath. It felt like there was a storm cloud hanging over the locker room, every moment threatening a lightning bolt in the shape of some argument that could only make sense to those involved in it. Joel's nerves were fried. He'd developed a tic in reaction to even hearing his phone go off. The moment he got backstage from a match it felt like walking into a crime scene, just waiting to find the gruesome victim.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

On this occasion though, they got off lightly.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

It said something when 'getting off lightly' was the locker room being infested with a smell straight from the very bowels of hell.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The culprit was Jason Azaria, who had, with the utmost of class, called attention to 'a little fact you may not know'... which was that he had eaten curry on the way to the arena.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Evacuations had proceeded with the greatest of haste.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Not the worst incident ever to happen, not the worst show to happen, although the caveats went hand in hand; we don't want too many of those stink bombs, we don't want too many shows like that one. It was forward motion Tommy wanted, and that level of performance? That was just barely staying in place. Not good. Not an auspicious way to usher in this 'new era', really.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Joel let out a sigh. He couldn't be too down on himself. One show treading water wasn't going to kill them, and for once, Tommy was allowing him to pick and choose. He felt like a kid in a candy store, watching tape after tape (and plenty enough on youtube) of young prospects from up and down the country - and even a few from outside of it. And for once, these weren't just 'guys to keep an eye on', they were actual targets, people that - if Tommy agreed, he could actually start fed-exing contracts to.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

He'd probably gone overboard. In fact, no, he'd DEFINITELY gone overboard, but maybe that was what a locker room that was one snide remark away from a massacre needed - some new blood. New faces, new attitudes... heck if nothing else it would give the problem children a few new targets. Diffuse the wrath. On the other hand, it would probably mean double the messages from Rick trying to look after all the new kids.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

...You won some, you lost some.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

"Nice office you got here, boss."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

It was a British voice, <em>almost</em> Tommy's, but Tommy would never call him...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Joel looked up from the bench he was sitting on.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/TCW/EdwardCornell.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

"It's tough to get a quiet spot. Hallways are surprisingly productive."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Edward flashed the trademark Cornell grin. "Good to see you again, Joel."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Joel nodded, smiled, and stood up to shake the junior member of the Cornell family by the hand. They'd met a handful of times in the past, including once when Joel had gone over to Britain to catch a 21CW show. He'd liked what he'd seen then, and he liked what he'd managed to scrounge up since.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

"I'm surprised to see you here, Eddie, weren't you wrestling yesterday?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

He shrugged. "I was pretty excited, plus I wanted to surprise Tommy," Eddie paused, raised an eyebrow. "Talk I've heard is that I'm not the only man with a contract on his desk."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The booker shook his head. Eddie paused for a few seconds, seeming to hesitate over saying something.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

"Well... I know I'm most likely arrivin' amongst a host of other guys, so can I ask you for a favour?"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Those were not words Joel Bryant enjoyed hearing. He had already received them once this week, and whilst Edward Cornell was no Joey Minnesota, giving favours was a dangerous game for a booker. "Depends on the favour, Eddie."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

"...I want to be seen for what I can do, not who I am. As in... I don't want to get special treatment just cause Tommy is my cousin, you know?"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Joel cracked a slight smile. "Don't worry. You're going to be treated the same as everyone else. There's a few things in the locker for if you get over that do revolve around your name, but... well, you can't have two Cornells in a company and expect nothing to come out of it, right?"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

"All right, mate... glad to hear it. I owe you a drink. ...You do have a decent lager over here, right? Tommy never lets me at the good stuff. Couldn't fulfil the stereotype any more strongly could he, the bleeder? Imports tea he does, <em>imports</em> it. Shameful."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bursting into laughter, Joel clapped Eddie on the shoulder. "Come on, let me introduce you to the guys."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

"I've heard the stories, I can hardly wait..."</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>There are stories now?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

...In ENGLAND!?</em></p>

That last segment was HILARIOUS! That's one little-known fact from Jason Azaria nobody would like to know...

Thanks. As soon as that line popped into my head I knew it had to be done. I'm just as relieved as Joel that the first incident wasn't any worse than that.

I like how we can really feel Joel is always one bad prank away of completely losing it. I bet it will be EPIC when he finally does.

I'm glad, I was stuck on the name for this diary for a while so when I came up with it, I felt I really had to do the title justice.

The Syndicate needs take lessens from the Sneer Corporation. Shane would have never allowed the main event to become a tag team match after verbally agreeing to a handicap match!

;). Wolf was just overconfident that Rocky didn't have any back-up to pull out of his drawer, forgetting that there's a man in TCW that ol' Rocko has held a tag title with.

(Wolf debuted a new gimmick, in game, in that segment. My first use of creative freedom... and an A*. Awww yeah).

--

After I muck about with pictures for a bit, expect a little bit of signing spam. I make no excuses for the number/who they are, given my cruddy backstage rating/quality-short undercard.

Archived