Cverse XL: RELEASE

Link doesn't work. Just goes to filedropper.com

Cheers Idolized

Im working (very slowly) on V2 of this but for now theres not much point fixing the downloads as the warehouse is a great site that deserves a bit more traffic.

Thanks for the interest chaps

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the zip, but I dunno how to put the files in the right place. /cry

Edit: moved the .imb file and the pictures, but it seems there's no data in the database. Am I supposed to import the CVerse into here?

Edit Edit: Okay, now I put the dang .imb file in there. Good. I shouldn't have saved the zip and extracted like I was doing; copy&paste worked out fine.

Got the zip, but I dunno how to put the files in the right place. /cry

Edit: moved the .imb file and the pictures, but it seems there's no data in the database. Am I supposed to import the CVerse into here?

Edit Edit: Okay, now I put the dang .imb file in there. Good. I shouldn't have saved the zip and extracted like I was doing; copy&paste worked out fine.

If it's not working it's probably just an old bad link. Try this:

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/2013/01/...rnellverse-xl/

• 3 weeks later...

Jillian Jarvis' skills appear to have been reset to 0 across the board. Don't know if that's been caught and fixed yet.

Might be why she walked out of QAW in a huff complaining about not getting paid. Worked out for me though. I edited her stats back to the values from the default C-verse and offered her a contract.

Observation after a few months play: Wow, regional battles all over the place! South-west has seven participants and a couple of Japanese provinces have eight. No one's gone under yet, although we have a few promotions ping-ponging between local and small.

Jillian Jarvis' skills appear to have been reset to 0 across the board. Don't know if that's been caught and fixed yet.

Might be why she walked out of QAW in a huff complaining about not getting paid. Worked out for me though. I edited her stats back to the values from the default C-verse and offered her a contract.

Observation after a few months play: Wow, regional battles all over the place! South-west has seven participants and a couple of Japanese provinces have eight. No one's gone under yet, although we have a few promotions ping-ponging between local and small.

Yeah - it does tend to have an awful lot of regional battles but not that many wars. Id change that if I could.

not sure what happened to Jillian. I've certainly never edited her.

Glad to hear you're playing it though. Who are you playing as and how's it going?

Is this meant as a start from the very beginning game? Or can you import the feds to an ongoing game? (I'm assuming if they have opening dates, they would open ASAP if the date has passed already?)

Its designed to work from the start but you can absolutely import companies as you want.

Unfortunately any company you import comes across as open now rather than being a future one (even if set us not yet open in the orignal database) so you cant just add them as possible promos in an existing game.

But of you're fed up with the UK only having one company you can instanly drag in several possible ones.

Well, I was about to run my first monthly show...I just have to re-set gimmicks and stuff. Will give this a shot. Do the lower reaches of the promotional ladder get hit with Japanese tours (like KC Glenn & El Mitico Jr ALWAYS leave on tour in March (?))

Well, I was about to run my first monthly show...I just have to re-set gimmicks and stuff. Will give this a shot. Do the lower reaches of the promotional ladder get hit with Japanese tours (like KC Glenn & El Mitico Jr ALWAYS leave on tour in March (?))

Not really. The amount of people employed seems to equalise things a bit and therefore not always sends the same guys to the same companies.

KC Glenn is popular (he is of course very talented) but you can normally get som great options in and you tend to see random potential realised a bit more too

Well, it's certainly a challenge (even without trying to do the actual challenges)...Lots of workers I'm used to hiring are unavailable (or are available, but I don't want to deal with too many booking conflicts). I will have to tweak my approach (or simply start as a bigger company).

Yeah - it does tend to have an awful lot of regional battles but not that many wars. Id change that if I could.

not sure what happened to Jillian. I've certainly never edited her.

Glad to hear you're playing it though. Who are you playing as and how's it going?

I considered turning company battles off for this save, but ultimately decided to leave it and see how things go. I'd prefer if the eligibility rules were tweaked so that companies don't get involved in battles in regions where they haven't run shows that month. To mitigate things I started up an alliance (A.I.M. the Allied Independents Movement) and invited a lot of the small feds.

I'm playing as Baltimore Wild, three months in and roughly breaking even (made a decent profit the first month, but after making some hires in February I'm riding the line since). I'm getting pretty good show ratings for a Small fed, but Overness is only growing about half a point a month, so still a long way from Regional.

I'd be farther along but I've been spending too much time making graphics since I'm considering writing the game up as a diary.

I haven't been strictly keeping to the company challenge rules. I've kept to the signing restriction so far, but not the match type one. I'm running increased-danger custom matches, but they're mostly brawling-based rather than hardcore. So keeping somewhat to the spirit but not the letter.

Well, it's certainly a challenge (even without trying to do the actual challenges)...Lots of workers I'm used to hiring are unavailable (or are available, but I don't want to deal with too many booking conflicts). I will have to tweak my approach (or simply start as a bigger company).

Good. :D The whole idea was to unlock a few different ways to play. A year or two into TEW10 people started to look for challenges/rules and different stuff so I thought this might just give a different view on the starting gameworld.

I must be missing something, I follow all the instructions as it says in TEW13. I copy the files from the saved .zip file or whatever and the Database has zilch in it. I've Downloaded from the sites listed that this is still available from. Am I missing something?

If you look in the actual file what's there? If the right folders are there but empty then they haven't copied properly. If the right folders aren't even there then you need to paste them in the right place. If the zip folder is there then you need to bring them up a level. If the files all look right but it's not loading it sounds like a download issue - but it's certainly still downloadable OK on EWW - Iv'e checked.

Have a look in the actual location and look at the default folder. This mod should mirror the setup of that. It's (normally) saved here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS\TEW2013\Databases

• 2 weeks later...
The filedropper link on the first page doesn't seem to be working for me- it just takes me through to the filedropper home page with no option to download the file.

Same here :(

Someone put it in their Dropbox and post a public link please? Enough of these terrible places that lose your files :(

• 1 year later...

Have you downloaded a mod before? it seems to me like you're looking for a full mod with a new gameworld rather than a version of one that already exists with some stuff added?

This is an expanded version of the default CV2013 database. Download and install it as normal and then (making sure you are set up to use it as your database) start a new game.

You'll be given the normal choices of workers and companies but with an additional 30-odd companies to pick from - all of whom have their own staff, rosters, products, etc.

You can play as one of those companies as you would any other or you can play an existing company and sit back and watch as the mass of unemployed, talent-less lumps actually get some work. The same workers as already exist in the cverse but the likes of Keith Vegas, The Scotsman, etc all have jobs and regular work.

And yes - you can of course import those same companies into any other mod you play. they'll start off with no workers and will fill their roster as any other new company would.

Hey, I sorted it now but thanks! I don't think I'd dowloaded one on this version of the game or in this way before, I swear before you copy and pasted everything (companies, workers etc.) rather than one file which replaces another. I knew I'd just be doing something dumb but I'm not really a computer guy lol.

Cheers for helping :)

Archived