New C-Verse favourites?

Only problem is, Brooke isn't 'new'. She was first introduced in TEW08.

I think the meaning was more a matter of people who had entered the gameworld between 10 and 13 rather than who has been added entirely.

--

In any case, I am fast developing a rather passionate love for Romi Yamato.

Emma May. Her name is delightful.

... and she's also doing nicely on the undercard of my RTG game. Also worth mentioning is Princeton Price. Picked up him and Sonny Wildside as a young babyface team, but Price completely outshone Sonny, and got a singles title run out of it. Talented chap.

Emma May. Her name is delightful.

... and she's also doing nicely on the undercard of my RTG game. Also worth mentioning is Princeton Price. Picked up him and Sonny Wildside as a young babyface team, but Price completely outshone Sonny, and got a singles title run out of it. Talented chap.

I've actually been using Princeton and Sonny as a tag team since TEW10, I call them The Ivy League. I agree that Princeton is the better of the two though. I almost always set him as the one getting the pinfalls.

As a future worker right? This is the first time I've used her in a game so she's new to me.

Yeah, Brooke has always debuted in 2013, though I often changed her debut date to 2010/2011 (when she's 17-18 years old) to extend her career (women used to retire early, y'see).

I think the meaning was more a matter of people who had entered the gameworld between 10 and 13 rather than who has been added entirely.

--

In any case, I am fast developing a rather passionate love for Romi Yamato.

Understood. I took it to mean the workers who were added with this edition.

Romi has always been someone to look forward to hiring for me. It's one reason why I had started running with a monthly schedule to get the first few years done so I could get at the primo talent that debuts over time. In my main game, I sent her down to development as soon as I hit Cult and she won the top title and won't let it go.

Jillian Jarvis. She's like a female Eddie Kingston!

How so?

Phsyical brawling style, legit badass, underrated agility and technical skills, been in a lot of indies but calls an American lucha promotion home... sounds a lot like Kingston.

Hell, their primary finishers are similar. And both have Red Baron nicknames: The War King for Eddie, The Iron Lady for Jarvis.

OMG, THANK YOU! I had been trying to figure out a characterization for her and so far, she's gotten lost in the shuffle (kinda like Cindy Rogers' entire career). She's got a sterling win/loss record (27-2, in December) because I love her production but hadn't thought of pushing her very much. With a babyface champion, I was trying to think of a heel to take the title off Pamela Rojo. I think I've just figured that out. :)

Like Remi, some of the guys mentioned I don't consider new, because I used them a lot after they debuted in 2010

Amazing Fire Fly

El Mitico

KC Glenn

Ernest Youngman

Acid II

... were all staples of my promotions in '10, and are again in 13.

Among the new workers:

American Cobras

Tex Tagan

Outlaw Wes Revell

But my hands down favorites aren't really new they just got a new gimmick:

The Wildfires

Every game I get a working agreement with CILL just so I can bring them in.

Archived