Cornellverse 2005 Mod - RELEASE

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had another look and the evil henchmen have renders when I look at their profiles through the worker page but not on UCR's roster page but it's no biggie.

CGC are set to have a Womens division. To my knowledge CGC have never had a womens division.

Akinori Kwakami as the same issue as Roger Cage with him being 24 but a pro for 10 years.(Don't know if you know this already.)

Yeah it wasn't assigned in their contracts so I'll have to assign it there. Thats weird about CGC as you're right they aren't supposed to have a division. I'll also have to fix Kawakami I really appreciate the feedback it helps a lot

Not too many more to go on Sex Appeal. Should be soon, just to keep an update out there.

Fixed the majority of Male Wrestlers. The only ones that are off from the 2005 data are ones that already have very low sex appeal. I'm sure someone will notice and let us know any glaring discrepancies.

I did figure I should double check the female workers, as well, so I'm going to run through those real quick and then upload the updated data.

Yes its held by Calamari kid after he beat Elmo Benson for it. I made this active and there were some other things listed in the thread that Nightshade missed. I'm uploading the official release now with all changes from this thread, to all sex appeals, and activated shooting star title. :)

Yes its held by Calamari kid after he beat Elmo Benson for it. I made this active and there were some other things listed in the thread that Nightshade missed. I'm uploading the official release now with all changes from this thread, to all sex appeals, and activated shooting star title. :)

I'll wait for that one before I fire up the game I have planned then.

https://mega.co.nz/#!zdVnhZwQ!TDrBM0jxeJZs88yrnj5BJABZ0nR41trCYs_UooN90Tc

Here it is EVERYTHING in this thread that was mentioned has been fixed. All sex appeals have been fixed as well. This is as close to a final version as I think we're going to get. If anyone has any questions or concerns or finds more errors contact Nightshade or myself through PM or feel free to post in the thread. ENJOY!

I tried to download this from the link in the first post but it's asking for a decryption key.

https://mega.co.nz/#!zdVnhZwQ!TDrBM0jxeJZs88yrnj5BJABZ0nR41trCYs_UooN90Tc

Here it is EVERYTHING in this thread that was mentioned has been fixed. All sex appeals have been fixed as well. This is as close to a final version as I think we're going to get. If anyone has any questions or concerns or finds more errors contact Nightshade or myself through PM or feel free to post in the thread. ENJOY!

Try this link, it is the link I used and it worked. :)

SWF look fun and now I get to book the youth of the CVerse the way I wanted to in TEW 2005! :p