Cornellverse 2005 Mod - RELEASE

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was able to look at the current data in a spreadsheet and compare it to the 2005 mod in a spreadsheet, I would be much more inclined to update the stats in the database. As it is now (unless there is a way I missed) comparing and contrasting is more time consuming than I have available at the moment.

Yeah, the loss of the spreadsheet feature was a nasty one for mod makers, I had planned to use it for a lot of work too but I understand why it's gone (technical reasons). :( It's a lot of work to spot the changes, even with my ridiculous knowledge of the Cornellverse I struggle to see the changes. :(

I saw Lefty Jenson's bio mention Lucky Jiggles and I just had to.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o765/Wrestlesaurus_X/LuckyJiggles1.jpghttp://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o765/Wrestlesaurus_X/LuckyJiggles2.jpg

Up to you if you use any of them Derek. :)

Should probably be in the CV97 thread. :p He's now added in the data anyways. :)

Yeah, the loss of the spreadsheet feature was a nasty one for mod makers, I had planned to use it for a lot of work too but I understand why it's gone (technical reasons). :( It's a lot of work to spot the changes, even with my ridiculous knowledge of the Cornellverse I struggle to see the changes. :(

Should probably be in the CV97 thread. :p He's now added in the data anyways. :)

Boy, do I feel stupid. Lesson learned here is not to play Tekken and post on GDS at the same time. :p

Both the links to Mega ask for Chrome to be downloaded, the very first link has the rar file for the data, I can download that one fine. I'm guessing the two at Mega have the graphics included though?

I am adding the extra pictures into the rar at the http://www.headdropproductions.com link.

Should be ready by the time you see this. The link will be about 4.5 MB.

What kind of technical issues were popping up? I have to admit that I wasn't able to use it, as I don't have Office on my computer, but I always liked the idea.

Heh, I would have tried to talk someone into getting me the pieces I needed.

What kind of technical issues were popping up? I have to admit that I wasn't able to use it, as I don't have Office on my computer, but I always liked the idea.

Heh, I would have tried to talk someone into getting me the pieces I needed.

I'm no expert so I can't really help with it I'm afraid, I just know that there were technical reasons behind it no longer being a feature. Whatever it was, I'm still hoping for it to make a return someday as it was helpful for me when I was modding... particularly for finding the new workers that were added between games. :)

Ran another test sim. Only through to January 2007. TCW still do the drop n' bounce when run by the AI. Even though Big Sam is still running the show, I don't think its down to his bromance with Peter V. Its just the talent they have in the upper card and midcard that drags them down. If it was just Valentine stinking up the occasional main event, it wouldn't hurt so bad. But headlining either Demon, or Ronnie Pain, or Randall Hopkirk... those ones hurt. D+ main events making for the occasional C- show... A human booker would obviously limit the use of workers at that level, do some protective booking for guys like BZB Bubb, and spam Cornell and Liberty. The AI just isn't smart enough to overcome that, and it won't try to rapidly overhaul the roster with some of the great indy talent available. I don't think there's much that can be done, honestly. The presence of Cornell and Hawkins, plus a few of the other guys that Supreme don't seem inclined to steal, mean they don't seem to completely fall apart, and they may slowly get the roster in good shape around the core of Cornell, Hawkins, and RDJ.

I have a feeling that TCW will bounce back up after a couple years. They just need to build people up.

Yup. They don't collapse when they drop and they build back up to National over time. The roster just doesn't suit the product very well off the start. Hoping to have some time to start up a proper game with TCW this weekend. I imagine they will be far easier to book as a human.

Been toying in the data a bit before I get a game started proper. Just setting the potentials for a few workers and such. Ran another test sim. I don't think I have altered anything of real significance, but things evolved a bit differently.

TCW haven't done the Cult bounce as much in this one. They dropped quite quickly, jumped, dropped, hit National again at the end of 2007 and have remained through almost all of 2008. They have actually managed to assemble a pretty strong roster and look to be fairly stable at this point. Supreme hit Cult once but have mostly bounced up and down from International to National and back again. DAVE has been national twice, and has been National through most of the second half of 2008.

CGC went backrupt in August of 2008, which was a bit of a shock. They were putting on B and B+ shows, had hit National a year prior and stayed there, and hadn't made many big signings. The two biggest additions I could see were Kurt Laramee and Duane Stone.

Also, noticed that Duane Stone doesn't seem to have the Stone relationships set. That seems to be why he left NOTBPW for CGC.

Simmed a game until January 08 and saw that PGHW died in February 2007. I figure it's feasible. Also found that DaVE died in December 2006 which again seems possible.

The biggest one was NOTBPW dying September 2007.

So far Edd Stone is the only one of his family to find work after their company died 4 months ago in 4C (not even McFly?!?) and as expected the big 2 in the US divided up DaVE's workers or they migrated to Professor Nero's WPL company.

This is the BHOTWG main event sans Kikkawa who formed INSPIRE. Sorted by people at least a draw in Japan. Buddy Garner is the only person pushing to Main eventer without 90 popularity (89) though this includes upper midcarders

http://i45.tinypic.com/ofbsrp.jpg

So I'm not 100% sure what this is...

is this a mod that has evrey one in it form 2005, and as you go throuhg the 8's 10s and 13;s will be added

'

This is basically the data from TEW2005, updated for TEW13 to include everyone and everything from future versions of TEW up to the present day.

Just started up a TCW game and noticed something... GNN Total Sports doesn't have coverage in Puerto Rico or Hawaii. There are a few other American-based networks with those regions missed as well. I remember that being the case on the default data in 2008 but I believe its been adjusted on the past two versions. Could be part of why the AI has TCW bouncing...

<p>Just glad to help. I went through the networks and that seemed to be the biggest issue. Some don't exactly match the 2013 version (such as the UK Broadcasting covering more areas now) and the media groups aren't set on the individual networks. </p><p> </p><p>

Might try to run another test sim tonight and see if TCW stays up with the AI. I suspect it will still drop to Cult at least once due to the roster...</p>