It's Real! Oh It's Real

So I've reading ampulator's dynasty SWF:The Fall, and I started laughing when I read how Rich Money didn't want to Draw with Jack Bruce and Joey Minnesota.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524205&page=9

However his idea got me thinking of trying to play as Tommy Cornell as my avatar in SWF. So I did and for his first match I was going to have him Draw with Rich Money. Rich Money didn't like the outcome of the match and requested that he come out better in the match. The funny thing was he had no problem with losing the match to Cornell.

So I've reading ampulator's dynasty SWF:The Fall, and I started laughing when I read how Rich Money didn't want to Draw with Jack Bruce and Joey Minnesota.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524205&page=9

However his idea got me thinking of trying to play as Tommy Cornell as my avatar in SWF. So I did and for his first match I was going to have him Draw with Rich Money. Rich Money didn't like the outcome of the match and requested that he come out better in the match. The funny thing was he had no problem with losing the match to Cornell.

This totally deserves a thread, no question about it. It was really necessary to create a thread for such an important matter.

Oh come on man, don't be a jerk! :) Besides, the diary he's talking about is my diary. :p

In any case, yeah, when that happened, it shocked me. Here's what happened at first-I did a draw finish, Rich Money complained. I was a bit peeved, so to retaliate, I changed it to Jack Bruce to being the winner. To my surprise, Rich Money didn't complain about that. After a couple more rounds of playing around with the notes, I came to the conclusion that Rich Money wasn't going to lose to Minnesota or have a draw with him. Not losing was fine. But not having a draw, especially in a tag team with Jack Bruce? Come on. :p

This totally deserves a thread, no question about it. It was really necessary to create a thread for such an important matter.

It's for reasons like this that some people don't like to post in forums which leads to the quality of an online community deteriorate. Your reply was even more pointless than the post you are complaining about.

If there was a problem with djlightening's post then one of the moderators would have taken it down or someone would politely tell him that it belongs in another thread.

GDS has one of the best communities online, please don't ruin with with facetious comments that just put people down intended or not. It doesn't do you, the person your targeting, or the forum any good. If you had a problem then either a) say something a little more polite b) inform a moderator or even c) send a PM.

This may not have been a popular post here but there is no need to not be pleasant.

It's for reasons like this that some people don't like to post in forums which leads to the quality of an online community deteriorate. Your reply was even more pointless than the post you are complaining about.

If there was a problem with djlightening's post then one of the moderators would have taken it down or someone would politely tell him that it belongs in another thread.

GDS has one of the best communities online, please don't ruin with with facetious comments that just put people down intended or not. It doesn't do you, the person your targeting, or the forum any good. If you had a problem then either a) say something a little more polite b) inform a moderator or even c) send a PM.

This may not have been a popular post here but there is no need to not be pleasant.

Dude, chill. I wasn't being unpleasant, just pointing out that there was no need to create a whole thread about it, as this could have gone into another existing thread. There are several that discuss in game events like this. Sorry if I seemed unpleasant. Not my intention. Chill.

Dude, chill. I wasn't being unpleasant, just pointing out that there was no need to create a whole thread about it, as this could have gone into another existing thread. There are several that discuss in game events like this. Sorry if I seemed unpleasant. Not my intention. Chill.

nah b this is like the best thread in forever

Archived