NEW to the game and have some questions...

Best advice is the help file in game, as well as just go through the small questions thread, it should answer a lot of questions you may have. Welcome to the game.Also if you want to try an easier version so you can get your feet wet into how certain things are built, try out EWR it's a very early version of what TEW has become and is freeware. Happy gaming

<p>Thanks for the help guys and the welcome. To be honest with you, the biggest thing that has scared me from this game was the storylines and how to use them. </p><p> </p><p>

If I wanted something along the lines of Wrestler A to have a feud vs Wrestler B, what kind of things do I need to do. Maybe Im not overly creative at all but i look at the story lines stuff and I just get lost quickly</p>

<p>My Always go-to easy feud for one month (4 TV + PPV) always see something like this. Let's say Wrestler A is the guy you want to push, then It should sound a little like this.</p><p> </p><p>

TV1: B defeats A</p><p>

TV2: A challenges B, B accepts</p><p>

TV3: A defeats random, B Interfere in Match</p><p>

TV4: B defeats random, A color comment/interfere in Match</p><p>

PPV: A Defeats B</p><p> </p><p>

But the most important thing to do is just to take some notes. I always write a PPV in advance then go backward from there to my first TV Show.</p>

My Always go-to easy feud for one month (4 TV + PPV) always see something like this. Let's say Wrestler A is the guy you want to push, then It should sound a little like this.

TV1: B defeats A

TV2: A challenges B, B accepts

TV3: A defeats random, B Interfere in Match

TV4: B defeats random, A color comment/interfere in Match

PPV: A Defeats B

But the most important thing to do is just to take some notes. I always write a PPV in advance then go backward from there to my first TV Show.

What kind of heat does that get? I usually just do promos, intereviews and backstage attacks to my heat.

Archived