Resurrection of The Territories!

Eh, least I could do, I mean you commented on my fed a while back, and I absolutely love this idea, and agree with everyone else who says you should release this as a stat update, cause I'd play with it more than any of the other ones. And I agree, getting comments is really nice and it makes you feel good about what you're doing, *hint hint nudge nudge* :p

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rounds 7 & 8 [SIZE=5][B]Round #7 of the Pro Wrestler, Territorial Superdraft[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B][U]Round 7[/U][/B][/SIZE] 1. [COLOR=Red]Mid South Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Trevor Murdoch[/COLOR][/SIZE] Watts likes his Hosses, He's got one here in Murdoch who is the ultimate throwback wrestler...Murdoch had to be on Harley race's radar and kind of Surprised they didn't take him last round...He;s got a look and a gimmick that fits the old mid South area. 2. [COLOR=Red]Championship Wrestling From Florida[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Low Ki[/COLOR][/SIZE] This is obviously another Gabe Sapolsky pick...Low Ki has some time, be it short time in Florida dating back to the days of Major League Wrestling...Well, when you look at these first 2 picks, you either have a ready made team or ready made feud depending on the direction Gabe & Dusty want to go. 3. [COLOR=Red]WWC Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Aaron Aguilara[/COLOR][/SIZE] Very good potential pick here for WWC...H's got good size, he should be someone the fans can identify with and may recognize from his WWF stint as Carlito's bodyguard Jesus. 4. [COLOR=Red]Maple Leaf Wrestling Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Val Venis[/COLOR][/SIZE] A Very versitile and underated performer, who began his career based out of Canadian independants...The old Maple leaf Wrestling had a working relationship with the old WWF...Maybe this is something their looking at, with drafting of a recognizable WWF performer 5. [COLOR=Red]Central States selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Alex Shelley[/COLOR][/SIZE] Harley Race has got himself some pretty good wrestlers with his first two picks, What Colyer lacks in charisma, Shelley can make up for it as he has tremndous charisma potential...Shelley worked around Michigan area before latching on with ROH and TNA, so he's sort of from the region. 6. [COLOR=Red]USWA selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Raven[/COLOR][/SIZE] Jeff Jarrett vs Raven feud continues in Memphis....There is some name power in Memphis when you throw in owner Jerry Lawler and his son Brian Lawler into the mix as well...Before the Raven character evolved Scott Levy spent some time in this area 7. [COLOR=Red]Mid Atlantic selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]William Regal[/COLOR][/SIZE] A good mat based wrestler who fits in with the type that Flair and company seem to be selecting...Will we be able to see some more hard hitting Benoit vs Regal matches....Regal in the right scenerio can still be a key piece to the puzzle, with this roster we can see a bit of a resrrection to his career 8. [COLOR=Red]WWF selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Matt Hardy[/COLOR][/SIZE] Shane and Stephanie continue to churn out ex-WWE wrestlers...Hardy provides them with a wrestler that has good workrate in addition to star appeal...Thought we would have seen Mid Atlantic capitalize on Hardy star appeal in Carolinas, but a good keep by Shane and company 9. [COLOR=Red]WWW selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Nick Dinsmore[/COLOR][/SIZE] Notice how they announce the selection as Nick Dinsmore and not Eugene...Eugene was over, not sure how over Nick Dinsmore will be, but Nick Dinsmore will be more well recieved as a credible opponent and contender than Eugene...Solid wrestling skills with this pick. 10. [COLOR=Red]World Class selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Rocky Romero[/COLOR][/SIZE] An interesting roster World Class is filling out, with Texas guys, and Star power and Rocky is neither of those...If he was eligible as a Tag team with Ricky Reyes I could've seen them going together earlier, but they haven't team in a while...He can wrestle...and has wrestled everywhere but Texas...but has spent time in Mexico and thats kind of close...I guess 11. [COLOR=Red]AWA selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Petey Williams[/COLOR][/SIZE] Truly surprised Scott D'Amore didn't select him with one of his first 2 picks...Petey has worked midwest if Michigan and old Border City is considered Midwest...Also use to work IWA Mid South which is really Mid West. He's their first real cruiser guy,but should mesh well with Hero and Cabana and Christian 12. [COLOR=Red]Georgia Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Andy Douglass & Chase Stevens: The Naturals[/SIZE][/COLOR] Ole likes Tag team wrestling and apparrently likes The Naturals better than any of the other available tag teams....The have made a name for themselves in the south working in TNA...They are still pretty young and should deveope based on who they'll get to work with on the rest of the roster [SIZE=5][B][U]ROUND 8[/U][/B][/SIZE] 1. [COLOR=Red]Mid-South Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]BJ Whitmer[/COLOR][/SIZE] Whitmer is underated wrestler who can do it on the mat or in a brawl...He's not small by any means and I think Watts will like his versitility...Whitmer has wrestled alot in mid west which should transfer some popularity to the mid south (perhaps) 2. [COLOR=Red]Florida Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Sean Waltman[/COLOR][/SIZE] Well you get some name power here, but you also get the headaches that could come along with it...It seems as if Gabe is making the choices as Waltman is another guy that he had work for him in FIP and he lives in Tampa...When motivated Waltman could be good, but will he be motivated 3. [COLOR=Red]WWC selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Konnan[/COLOR][/SIZE] It looks like this is another ethnic based selection, which for WWC probably is a good thing...Konnan has some drawing power and will be good for the brawling style in Puerto Rico 4. [COLOR=Red]Maple Leaf Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Eric Young[/COLOR][/SIZE] A definate Scott D'Amore "Team Canada" pick...Young is a vastly underated worker, who should have some overnes in this region...I think D'Amore probably figured he'd better get Young, after seeing Petey go in the last round 5. [COLOR=Red]Central States selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Matt Stryker[/COLOR][/SIZE] Well if its wrestlers that Harley Race and les Thatcher want its wrestlers their getting in Collyer, Shelley and Stryker...Not much on the charisma side when it comes to 2 of those 3 picks, but the potential is there for some solid wrestling 6. [COLOR=Red]USWA selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Sonny Siaki[/COLOR][/SIZE] Years in the TNA asylum should help with his overness in Tennessee...A decent pick who has worked some with Jarrett and raven in TNA...Still young enough to improve 7. [COLOR=Red]Mid Atlantic selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Johnny Jeter[/COLOR][/SIZE] Interesting pick in that it doesn't really make any sense...Jeter is from California and has only really worked in Ohio...He was a an OVW champion and WWF developemental wrestler, maybe mid atlantic is just looking for a young mid card guy that they can develope...His skills aren't there with the rest of the roster, but this is the 8th round after all. 8. [COLOR=Red]WWF selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]The Undertaker[/COLOR][/SIZE] Wow! The Undertaker lasts to the 8th round...I think that it is based more on the fact that none of the territories thought he would fit and that the WF new that and could save him for later...but not too much later and risk losing him 9. [COLOR=Red]WWW Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Chris Sabin[/COLOR][/SIZE] A good talent that fits in with much of the rest of the roster when it comes to work rate (Aries, London, Punk) Despite spending time in some of the same territories we've never really seen him vs those opponents so it should be interesting. 10. [COLOR=Red]World Class Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Frankie Kazarian[/COLOR][/SIZE] A fine talent, who has wrestled mostly in California until getting a short lived WWF developemental deal...They could be possibly setting up for a selection of Michael Shane and reunite them as a team...but may have to cross their fingers and hope he lasts for them...I think if thats the case they would've taken Shane first, but we'll see 11. [COLOR=Red]AWA Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Khosrow Daivari[/COLOR][/SIZE] We got a shiek in the AWA, that seems like the old days...Davairi is actually a good regional pick as he lives in Minnieapolis...They've got a couple of good cruisers in recent rounds with Petey and now Davairi. 12. [COLOR=Red]Georgia Championship Wrestling selects [/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Nova[/COLOR][/SIZE] For no other reason accept ability and workrate I suppose...Geographically makes no sense, but he is the size range of basically the entire roster...Should be able to perform well given the talent on this roster [B]ON DECK[/B] Rounds 9 & 10

[QUOTE=FuelFan0102]Eh, least I could do, I mean you commented on my fed a while back, and I absolutely love this idea, and agree with everyone else who says you should release this as a stat update, cause I'd play with it more than any of the other ones. And I agree, getting comments is really nice and it makes you feel good about what you're doing, *hint hint nudge nudge* :p[/QUOTE] I actually enjoy reading others diaries as much if not more than writing my own. And I do follow along with yours cause I'm a huge ROH fan...Lately I haven't commented because I was playing the crap out of DOTT and then I got into this idea, but once I get it setup I'll be back you can be assured

Rounds 9 &10 [B][SIZE=5]Rounds 9 &10 of The Pro wrestling Territory draft[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=5][B][U]Round #9[/U][/B][/SIZE] 1. [COLOR=Red]Mid South selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Doug Basham[/COLOR][/SIZE] A little name value in ex WWF star...A guy who trained in midwest..so he's somewhat (not really) local, but does seem like a Bil Watts kind of guy, in that he has decent size, and can wrestle pretty good and will be able to brawl a bit as well...similar to last rounds BJ Whitmer pick 2. [COLOR=Red]Florida Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Elijah Burke[/COLOR][/SIZE] This might have been more of a Dusty pick than a Gabe pick...Burke has charisma and a superstar quality about him...He was an WWE developemental wrestler and is inexperienced, but he is a Florida native as he resides in Jacksonville. 3. [COLOR=Red]WWC selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Apollo[/COLOR][/SIZE] The man made a name for himself in Puerto Rico before going to TNA, he is a big brawler type and it seems as if Carlos Colon has a nice ethnic filled organization back 4. [COLOR=Red]Maple Leaf Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Rene Dupree[/COLOR][/SIZE] Fellow Canadian ableit being from Quebec is a still very young, and has name value...I think D'Amore would have liked to keep his boys in Petey and Sabin...but Dupree should work well as an anti-Canadian pro French Canadian heel here. 5. [COLOR=Red]Central States selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Arik Cannon[/COLOR][/SIZE] Harley and les are getting some decent wrestlers here, but thats all their really getting as some of their picks seem to lack that star quality and Cannon fits that mold...Word is they would rather keep their budget low and select almost entirely local guys and guys that have worked for them...Cannon fits the first part 6. [SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]USWA selects[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]BG James[/COLOR][/SIZE] Well he fits the click of wrestlers that you'd expect to see sign here...Jarrett, Lawlers, James's. 7. [COLOR=Red]Mid Atlantic selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]John Walters[/COLOR][/SIZE] Kind of a generic wrestler, but he has ability...He lacks some charisma, but that lbel has been attached to a few guys on this roster. has experience in the region having worked for ECWA and performing in the Super 8 tournament 8. [COLOR=Red]WWF selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro[/COLOR][/SIZE] A good young tag team and probably the best of what the old WWE had to offer...Everything continues to be that of there old roster...you wonder if they'll take anyone else 9. [COLOR=Red]WWW selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Bobby Rude[/COLOR][/SIZE] A member of Team Canada...has a good look and size and decent ability...a bit of a project...but has potential..probably was on the radar of Scott D'amore and Maple Leaf wrestling at some point. 10. [COLOR=Red]World Class selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Michael Shane[/COLOR][/SIZE] Pick was projected a few rounds ago, but great value here in the 9th round. Shane is the cousin of Shawn Michaels, a Texas Wrestling academy graduate and competant singles or tag team wrestler as his old partner from TNA frankie kazarian was also selected by World Class. 11. [COLOR=Red]AWA selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Ken Kennedy[/COLOR][/SIZE] This could be a great pick for AWA...he has a tremendous star quality and charisma about him, he has drawing potential as an ex WWE star....he hasn't wrestle in the Mid west unless you count OVW, but he also is from the home base of AWA Minneapolis, MN 12. [COLOR=Red]Georgia Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Matt Sydal[/COLOR][/SIZE] Young athletic high flyer is as athletic as anyone in the ring...very crisp with his moves, he will only get better...Spent some time in his career woking for NWA Wildside based out of Georgia, so he is a recognizable name to the area. [SIZE=5][B][U]ROUND 10[/U][/B][/SIZE] 1. [COLOR=Red]Mid South selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Rodney Mack[/COLOR][/SIZE] Former WWF wrestler gives Watts another name with drawing power...Is from Louisiana, which is stomping ground of old Mid-South...In fact opened up his own promotion in Louisiana...He's also a student of a amn Watts got alot of mileage out of, The Junkyard Dog. 2. [COLOR=Red]Championship Wrstling of Florida selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Matt Hyson[/COLOR][/SIZE] Spike Dudley is dead and the man formerly known as Spike will be competing under his real name, with a renewed aggression...The pick doesn't really fit for no other reason than to give Gabe a bit of name and a man capable of working the style that Gabe Sapolsky favors. 3. [COLOR=Red]WWC selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Eddie Colon[/COLOR][/SIZE] An obvious pick for Carlos to select his son...Eddie may be even better in the ring than his older brother Carlito 4. [COLOR=Red]Maple Leaf Wrestling[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]D'Lo Brown[/COLOR][/SIZE] Brown is anothe big name, with ties to the WWF and TNA, Brown also spent alot of time wrestling for Scott D'Amore in and around Ontario...A nice pick and an accomplished veteran/team player type for Maple Leaf. 5. [COLOR=Red]Central States Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]SuperStar Steve[/COLOR][/SIZE] This is a Harley Race pick all the way...Race trained Steve and he works for Race's WLW...Steve has gaine experience in Japan...He lacks Charisma, but so does most of the Central States roster at this point...needless to say he has the basics 6. [COLOR=Red]USWA[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Scotty Too Hotty[/COLOR][/SIZE] Brian Lawlers ex partner from WWE team Too Cool..Brings more name recognition to the area...but not sure of how the matches are going to go...Another easily projected fit for Memphis. 7. [COLOR=Red]Mid Atlantic selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Jay Lethal[/COLOR][/SIZE] A great young talent who surprisedly was still on the board...has worked primarily in Jersey and ROH with some stints in Florida...Mid Atlantic region is not that far from Jersey...His style should mesh wel with rest of this roster 8. [COLOR=Red]WWF Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Chris Masters[/COLOR][/SIZE] What he lacks in talent he more than makes up for with his look...Still very young in his early 20's...and WWF has yet to select an non ex-WWE'er 9. [COLOR=Red]WWW selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Ken Doane[/COLOR][/SIZE] A WWE developemental wrestler had been training since he was 15, he's now only 19, has a good look, and a decent skills, but tremendous potential...May have been available later and makes the second former WWE devlopemental talent signed by WWW 10. [COLOR=Red]World Class selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Lance Cade[/COLOR][/SIZE] A Texan, a Cowboy, a big rugged wrestler all fit World Class image...Not to mention he also was a student of Shawn Michaels at the Texas Wrestling Academy. Still has alot of potential and name value 11. [COLOR=Red]AWA Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Ace Steele[/COLOR][/SIZE] A Chicago area native has worked all over the AWA region...Trained and teamed with earlier draft pick Colt Cabana, so we could see the Second City Saints in the AWA. 12. [COLOR=Red]Georgia Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Brandon Thomaselli[/COLOR][/SIZE] A bit of a surprise here, but another worker with alot of talent..Still young so he is a bit more of a developental choice...But has wrestled for an extensive period of time in the old NWA WildSide so, there is some name recognition [B]ON Deck[/B] Rounds 11 & 12 There is some speculation that Calgary Stampede and SouthWest Championship Wrestling owned by Bruce Hart and Tully Blanchard may make some selections...Danny Davis owned and Jim Cornette ran SouthEast Championship Wrestling could make picks as well, but are expected to just sign free agents...Pacific Northwest, International Wrestling, Polyneasan Pro are also in the mix, but not expected to make any picks and just sign Free Agents

Round 11 [SIZE=5][B][U]Round 11 of the Territories Draft[/U][/B][/SIZE] 1. [COLOR=Red]Calgary Stampede Wrestling WILL make a selection[/COLOR] They Select [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Teddy Hart[/COLOR][/SIZE] Calgary was expected to sign local guys at the end of the draft, but chances are that somebody woul'dve drafted Teddy Hart despite the baggage he brings...An all wold talent if he gets his head on straight 2. [COLOR=Red]Southwest Championship Wrestling WILL make a selection[/COLOR] They select [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Lance Hoyt[/COLOR][/SIZE] Tully Blanchards group was also expected to sign just free agents, but must have felt they'd lose all the Texans to World Class if they just stayed pat...Hoyt is a big guy with a decent look and potential that should fit the more hardcore approach in South West Championship Wrestling.... all the other smaller organizations have chosen not to make any picks at this time...They can choose to make picks at the beginning of each round if they'd like. 3. [COLOR=Red]Mid South Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Lash Leroux[/COLOR][/SIZE] A blast from the past...hasn't been heard from in sometime, but he had some skill and charisma...He's a cajun so their may be some ethnic appeal for him in this region...A surprise pick by Watts who may have been there as a free agent, but Watts is stubborn and when he wants something he'll get it...Could be a nice addition. 4. [COLOR=Red]Championship Wrestling from Florida selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Jimmy Yang[/COLOR][/SIZE] A steal this late in the draft...An ex WWE'er with great talent...He has worked with Sapolsky in ROH...Dusty likes his popularity....He's known in the south from time spent in dying days of WCW...A very good value pick up for Florida...He can play that evil oriental role that Muta played when he made his states debut. 5. [COLOR=Red]WWC selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Jose & Joel Maximo[/COLOR][/SIZE] Carlos Colon stays with the ethnic picks...maximos do provide excitement, yet they'll need to get some other Cruiserweights for them to work with. 6. [COLOR=Red]Maple Leaf Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Johnny Devine[/COLOR][/SIZE] A sometime member of Team Canada in TNA is another Scott D'amore pick...He's Canadian so that most likely influenced the selection. 7. [COLOR=Red]Central States selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Danny Daniels[/COLOR][/SIZE] A well-known name in the midwest....Nice skills in the ring...spent alot of time in IWA Mid South 8. [COLOR=Red]USWA selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Kip James[/COLOR][/SIZE] Easily predictable choice as Jarrett has obviously had some influence with Jerry Lawler regarding his picks 9. [COLOR=Red]Mid Atlantic selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Daniel Puder[/COLOR][/SIZE] A project here, but he did flash some ability in the Tough Enough contest...If he gets the right tutelage from some of the superstars already signed or the legends who own and operate Mid Atlantic, he could turn into something special form them. 10. [COLOR=Red]WWF selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Mark Copani[/COLOR][/SIZE] This is the first selection of a wrestler that wasn't contracted by the WWE at their end...However his experience in the ring is with the WWE as Muhammed Hassan...He will be repackaged by Shane ,Stephanie and Triple H, who don't forget is a part of their roster even though he is a part owner. 11. [COLOR=Red]WWW selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Jimmy Snuka Jr.[/COLOR][/SIZE] He's now becoming a veteran of the indies...he was in the WWE's developemental system and has experiance in Japan...I wonder if the WWW will use his OVW gimmick Deuce Shade. 12. [COLOR=Red]World Class selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Chavo Guerrero Jr.[/COLOR][/SIZE] The Guerrero name goes a long way in Texas, his home state...The pick brings a big name value, not to mention some matches that we've never seen before with the likes of Shane, Kazarian, Spanky 13. [COLOR=Red]AWA Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Adam Pearce[/COLOR][/SIZE] Pearce is old school, so he should mesh well with Steve Corino...He has wrestled all over the country, including time in the midwest...A good classic heel 14. [COLOR=Red]Georgia Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Jason Cross[/COLOR][/SIZE] Cross is an exciting young wrestler who has spent majority of his career in Georgia including NWA Wild-side, he gives Ole another skilled talent much like recent picks Thomaselli and Sydal which should produce solid mid card and opening matches

I love the draft. Surprised Chavo lasted that long. Another thing I found interesting is that Hardy and Edge ended up on the same roster. EDIT: I'm also a bit surprised that Jericho hasn't been drafted yet (unless you're saying that in this, he left the business for good rather than just going on a hiatus).

Great Idea This is a great idea. I agree with the thought of releasing this as a stat update. D.O.T.T. and the Resurrection would be the two stat updates that I would play all the time. :D I am sort of surprised that Elix Skipper hasn't been selected yet by anyone. :( But to me, GCW has the best roster so far. I would pay to see those cards! Keep up the good work.

[QUOTE=Ultima]I love the draft. Surprised Chavo lasted that long. Another thing I found interesting is that Hardy and Edge ended up on the same roster. EDIT: I'm also a bit surprised that Jericho hasn't been drafted yet (unless you're saying that in this, he left the business for good rather than just going on a hiatus).[/QUOTE] Jericho is on hiatus and thats why he hasn't been drafted...I gues I just like to see him as a big free agent when he returns and see where he goes....Same could be said for Brock Lesnar who's in New Japan

[QUOTE=Oldschool]Jericho is on hiatus and thats why he hasn't been drafted...I gues I just like to see him as a big free agent when he returns and see where he goes....Same could be said for Brock Lesnar who's in New Japan[/QUOTE] yeah i was kind of curious why lesnar and jericho hadnt been drafted yet

Round 12 [SIZE=5][B][U]Results of Round 12 of the Draft[/U][/B][/SIZE] 1. [COLOR=Red]Calgary Stampede MAKES another selection[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Harry Smith & TJ Wilson: The Stampede Bulldogs[/COLOR][/SIZE] As noted before Calgay wasn't expected to make any selections, but figured if they didn't select a few of their homegrown someone else would've...Perhaps one of the best young teams in such a depleted tag team scene. 2. [COLOR=Red]South West Championhip Wrestling MAKES another selection[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Hotstuff Hernandez[/COLOR][/SIZE] 2 picks, 2 big men from Texas for Southwest wrestling....A TWA graduate, that surprisingly wasn't picked by World Class...and for that reason, is probably why Tully chose to draft him, instead of signing him as afree agent 3. [COLOR=Red]Mid South Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Mac Johnson[/COLOR][/SIZE] Watts takes young rookie who was a WWE developemental wrestler...He's another Louisiana native so geographically it was a nice fit...He could be a major player someday 4. [COLOR=Red]Championship Wrestling from Florida selects [/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Jimmy Rave[/COLOR][/SIZE] This is a Gabe Sapolsky pick as he knows Rave very well from ROH and FIP in Florida, Rave spent alot of time in NWA Wildside in Georgia so he is known in the southeast 5. [COLOR=Red]WWC Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Bison Smith[/COLOR][/SIZE] This big man has ben compared to Vader has spent some time in Puerto Rico and should fit right in with the brawling style Carlos Colon will employ 6. [COLOR=Red]Maple Leaf Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Elix Skipper[/COLOR][/SIZE] A great athlete whose stock seemed to fall...He has connections with Scott D'amore in TNA and played in the Canadian Football League, so going to Maple Leaf does make some sense 7. [COLOR=Red]Central States selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Derrick Neikirk[/COLOR][/SIZE] A WWE developemental prospect, who prior to joining OVW worked and was trained by Les Thatcher in the HWA. 8. [COLOR=Red]USWA selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Ron Killings[/COLOR][/SIZE] Seems as if everyone is just letting The Jarrett clique go to Memphis...Has spent time here in the past 9. [COLOR=Red]Mid Atlantic selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Shannon Moore[/COLOR][/SIZE] This North Carolina native has wrestled in many Carolina indeoendants prior to his stints in WCW and WWE...He gives the Mid Atlantic a high flyer to go with their great workers. 10. [COLOR=Red]WWF Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Matt Cappotelli[/COLOR][/SIZE] Had never worked for WWE except for winning Tough Enough...He was a prized developemental prospect and it looks like WWF thought they'd better grab him as many of their ex-prospects have been snatched up already 11. [COLOR=Red]WWW Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Chris Cage[/COLOR][/SIZE] An OVW regular, has also competed in the ECWA's super 8 tournament...A good mat technician should fit in with wrestlers already selected. 12. [COLOR=Red]World Class selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Tony Stradlin[/COLOR][/SIZE] This youngster has been all around the country honing his craft..But he began as a student in the Texas Wrestling Academy and his mentor was Shawn Michaels. 13. [COLOR=Red]AWA Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]CW Anderson[/COLOR][/SIZE] A member of the extreme horseman with Steve Corino...Has worked with Corino's AWA affiliated World1 Wrestling 14. [COLOR=Red]Georgia Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]David Young[/COLOR][/SIZE] Keeping it local with their latter round picks...Georgia gets a throwback style wrestler from Georgia...Despite his losing record in TNA he is a heavy hitter who will give you a decent match

I'm enjoying the read here, but I don't think the McMahone would ever pick Cappatelli, at least not with some of their prime stars like Kane and Big SHow still out there on the board. I don't like Kane, but you can't argue about his popularity, and it seems to me someone would have picked him up to capitalize - if not the McMahons, maybe Colon in Peurto Rico?

You make a solid point and I kind of agree, but remember, its not Vince but Shane is pretty much calling the shots,the thinking is they know that no-one else will take Kane because they wouldn't fit with their roster and the same for Big Show, so they pick guys that other feds might try to take...but your right WWC would make sense.....I guess from Colon's perspective he may be afraid of their contracts and that may scare him a bit As far as Capatelli...there was a run going on of WWE dvelopemental talent, so they wanted to save one, as they believe he was probably being targeted. Thank you for follwing along, this has been fun

I think no one should draft Big Show, and he just starts working as a special attraction. Come in, destroy a couple main eventers, and then leave for a year or so. Yanno, ala Andre during the real time of the Territories? Oh, and yay for Michael Shane FINALLY going to WCCW :p I like the pick of Tony Stradlin too, he's always looked to be a solid blue chipper whenever I've used him

The odds of that happening with Big Show are probably slim though...once the computer is running some of these feds, someone is going to snap him up b/c of his popularity, most likely. As for Andre in the good ole days, while he was an occasional attraction at times in WWF et al, I think that was usually because he was either touring extensively in Japan or injured (or both)...he would have been considered a regular worker for sure, not semi-active.

Round 13 & 14 and 15 After a short break our announcers went to the draft room floor to get the scoop of what we might see in coming rounds [B]Apter:[/B] "I've spoken with all the owners of the original six that started the draft and they all say that they're looking to wrap up their selections on or around the 15th pick, citing they do not want to overcrowd thier rosters." [B]Meltzer:[/B] "Some enhancement talent, perhaps a veteran wrestler and or manager could be brought in to round out rosters after 15th rounds" [B]Keller:[/B] "WWF has plans to use their maximum amount of selections to get their roster to as close as it used to be. Meanwhile, several of the organizations that joined draft, have stated they will probably keep making selections through round 20. [SIZE=5][B][U]ROUND 13[/U][/B][/SIZE] 1. [COLOR=Red]Calgary Stampede Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Jack Evans[/SIZE][/COLOR] Calgary was not expected to make any selections during the draft, but we found out during the break when some of the stars that they produced, were still available when it came time for them to be eligible to join the draft, they could not pass on the oppurtunity to bring those names back...even though they know that each drafted worker will eventually move on to greener pastures 2. SouthWest Championship Wrestling selects [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Juventud Guerrera [/COLOR] [/SIZE] Shane Mcmahon looked a little disgusted because he probably didn't think he'd lose his last cruiser weight champion to little old SouthWest Championship wrestling...Tully's thought was he could his mexican popularity and name could bring in some additional fans to his Texas based promotion...His attitude probably caused him to go this late and Tully figured it'd be worth the risk for him 3[COLOR=Red]. Mid South Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Aaron Stevens[/COLOR][/SIZE] Stevens has not wrestled in the Mid-South, but Watts liked his charisma and size, so he took a chance on this former OVW star 4. [COLOR=Red]Championship Wrestling from Florida selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Vordell Walker[/COLOR][/SIZE] This Georgia native has worked a good portion of his career in Florida...he also has made a few appearances in ROH, formerly run by Floida's top booker Gabe Sapolsky 5. [COLOR=Red]WWC selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Eric Perez (Alexander)[/COLOR][/SIZE] This youngster has worked most of his career in Puerto Rico...I believe he was being recruited by the WWE at the end....Looks like Colon is settling down into bringing wrestlers to territory his fans are already familiar with 6. [COLOR=Blue]Maple Leaf Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Johnny Parisi[/COLOR][/SIZE] A relative of Tony Parisi, who made a name for himself around Toronto...Johnny Parisi (formerly Swinger) has made a name for himself in ECW and TNA, but has worked quite a few independants where Maple Leaf Wrestling will promote including Border City which was run, by Scott D'amore 7. [COLOR=Blue]Central States Wrestling selects [/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Jimmy Jacobs[/COLOR][/SIZE] In addition to ROH, Jacobs has worked independants all over the Mid West...A good wrestler who adds some Charisma to this roster 8. [COLOR=Red]USWA selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Cassidy Reilly[/COLOR][/SIZE] Reilly could be the wave of the future for this veteran based roster...Reilly has worked all over Tennessee and has spent some time working with Jerry Lawler's promotion in Memphis. 9. [COLOR=Red]Mid Atlantic Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Trent Acid & Johnny Kashmere: The Backseat Boys[/COLOR][/SIZE] This duo has made a name for themselves up and down the east coast in the mid atlantic region...When motivated this could be a great team...A nice midcard tag team pickup for Mid Atlantic. 10. [COLOR=Red]WWF selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Paul Birchall[/COLOR][/SIZE] Based on potential this guy could've been a first round pick...but probably dropped as organizations scared off by him returning to England...WWF gets another young talent, that easily should be one of their future superstars...Other organizations will be kicking themselves for having passed on Birchall 11. [COLOR=Red]WWW selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Ray Gordy[/COLOR][/SIZE] Gordy would have made alot of sense for georgia , which is where he wrestled, or World Class and Mid South based on his fathers name recognition, but WWW likes his genetics and abilites and brings him into region he hasn't worked that much in 12. [COLOR=Red]World Class selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Eric Matlock[/COLOR][/SIZE] Matlock has wrestled in Japan...Most of his career here in the states has been in California...Not sure if he has worked in Texas...but the name Matlock just sounds Texan...A good cruiserweight who should mix well with the Kazarians, Shanes, Stradlins, Chavo's that World Class has drafted 13. [COLOR=Red]AWA Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Delirious[/COLOR][/SIZE] An unorthodox but very good worker who has spent some time in the midwest in IWA Mid South and around the Chicage area. 14. [COLOR=Red]Georgia Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Nick Mitchell[/COLOR][/SIZE] Not really experienced, and not on the same level of workrate as much of the rest of the roster...This pick was simply Ole Anderson taking a shot on a guy with a good look and who has worked in Georgia with Deep South Wrestling...If he developes great if not, well the rest of the roster can still get it done int he ring [SIZE=5][B][U]ROUND 14 [/U] [/B] [/SIZE] 1. [COLOR=Red]Calgary Stampede Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Greg Pawluck[/COLOR][/SIZE] Calgary probably made their last selection, as the feel anyone else they want to bring in will be available after the draft is completed...Pawluck might have been available as well, but it was possible someone could've taken a chance on very talented wrestler 2. [COLOR=Red]SouthWest Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Sabu[/COLOR][/SIZE] not alot of miles left on this guy, but he has name value, he can wrestle the hardcore style Southwest will promote and he has worked in Texas in the past 3. [COLOR=Red]Mid South Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Johnny & Jason Riggs[/COLOR][/SIZE] Bill Watts gets himself a good young talented brother combination that was under WWE developemental deal...Watts couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to selects a couple of big ole Oklahoma boys now could he. 4. [COLOR=Red]Championship Wrestling from florida[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Stevie Richards[/COLOR][/SIZE] Richards is a career Northeastener...But he gives florida some name value...Dusty likes him and he is good friends with Gabe Sapolsky and ECW was pretty popular in Florida during its day. 5. [COLOR=Red]WWC selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Thunder & Lightning[/COLOR][/SIZE] Extremely popular tag team in Puerto Rico, with a good look...Colon wanted to protect against losing them because the tag team scene in the states is poor at best 6. [COLOR=Red]Maple Leaf Wrestling[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Al Snow[/SIZE][/COLOR] Nice name value Maple leaf will get here...Snow has spent most of his non ECW/WWE time wrestling around the Great lakes including Border City Wrestling...Now he'll get the chance to work the northern side of the great lakes 7. [COLOR=Red]Central States Wrestling[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Dean Jablonski[/COLOR][/SIZE] young worker has worked for Les Thatcher in HWA and spent most of his time in the midwest before signing on with OVW...Should bring a little more size to current roster 8. [COLOR=Red]USWA selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Chris Vaughn[/COLOR][/SIZE] Word out of Memphis is that they got their name talent and now want to pick good young local talent with rest of their picks...Cassidy reilly was that and now Chris Vaughn gives them a youngster with TNA experiance and a regular in the Tennessee independants 9. [COLOR=Blue]Mid Atlantic selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Orlando Jordan[/COLOR][/SIZE] You can see the WWF contingent cringe almost as if Jordan was their next pick...Mid Atlantic figure this is a guy with name recognition, a good look and he was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and spent his pre WWE time with maryland Championship Wrestling. 10. [COLOR=Red]WWF selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Chad & James: The Dicks[/COLOR][/SIZE] WWF grabs a tag team to go with already selected MNM....It at least gives them 2 recognizable Tag teams for their mid card 11. [COLOR=Red]WWW selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Don Callis[/COLOR][/SIZE] WWW has stated they want versatility and thats what Callis provides...He's a good talker who could be an announcer, a manager and he actually isn't a bad worker either. 12. [COLOR=Red]World Class Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Eddie Vegas[/COLOR][/SIZE] World Class seems to be rounding out their roster with Texas Wrestling Academy alums...Word is they're content with their roster and just looking for some local, talented undercard workers that could possibly develope...And thats exactly what "Fast" Eddie provides. 13. [COLOR=Red]AWA Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Tyler Black[/COLOR][/SIZE] this talented youngster has made a name for himself in IWA-Mid South after learning his crafts in Minnesota independants...A good pick based on locality and potential 14. [COLOR=Red]Georgia Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Jerrelle Clark & Jay Fury: "Fast & The Furious"[/COLOR] [/SIZE] Recently formed tag team has been working in Full Impact pro...Both wrestlers have extensive experience in Georgia working for old NWA Wild-side [SIZE=5][B][U]Round 15[/U][/B][/SIZE] Calgary doesn't make a selection 1. [COLOR=Red]SouthWest Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Psicosis & Super Crazy : The Mexicools[/COLOR][/SIZE] tully uses the tag team rule to get a good 2for 1 as both wrestlers could be great singles wrestlers in SouthWest...Much like the Juventud selection, Tully will rely on these guys drawing a mexican audience. 2. [COLOR=Blue]Mid South Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Scotty Charisma[/COLOR][/SIZE] Charisma is mostly known for his reign as ECWA champion...but, he has also made a name for himself wrestling in Oklahoma independants...he 's skilled and has a good look,so Watts was is happy with this pickup 3. [COLOR=Red]Championship Wrestling from Florida[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Steve Madison[/COLOR][/SIZE] Highly touted young prospect has wrestled all over the state of Florida...has some name recognition for the area and has worked a bit with gabe in FIP. 4. [COLOR=Red]WWC selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5]"[COLOR=Blue]The Predator" Sylvester Terkay[/COLOR][/SIZE] Former NCAA Champion has made a name for himself in Japan...Colon brings him in because he's big, can brawl and is very reminiscent of Brusier Brody...He fits their style and can be a big star here. 5. [COLOR=Red]Maple Leaf Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Derrick Wylde[/COLOR][/SIZE] Youngster has made a name for himself wrestling in Neo Spirit Wrestling based around the niagra falls area...Wylde should provide Maple leaf with quality mid card wrestling...A nice selection for this territory [COLOR=Red]Central States[/COLOR] has passed (Harley & Les will look to some of the wrestlers they've trained to fill out roster 6. [COLOR=Red]USWA Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Kevin Northcutt[/COLOR][/SIZE] Has been involved with TNA and tennessee Wrestling most of his career...Good size...A local pick with ties to Jarrett & company 7. [COLOR=Red]Mid Atlantic selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Caprice Coleman[/COLOR][/SIZE] North Carolina native ..has spent alot of time wrestling in independants in Southeast, Florida, ROH, but also in th Carolinas...Came up in the hardy Boys organization in NC...Should fit well in this region 8. [COLOR=Red]WWF Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Rob Conway[/COLOR][/SIZE] WWF continues to try to keep as much of their talent as possible 9. [COLOR=Red]WWW Selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Mark Jindrak[/COLOR][/SIZE] He has the look, the athleticism, and is still very young, but something has just been missing from this man's career...Maybe a new start in WWW will help him. 10. [COLOR=Red]World Class selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Mike Taylor[/COLOR][/SIZE] Taylor is a former WWE developemental prospect but has not worked in Texas...He has team with Tony Stradlin in Deep South Wrestling, so perhaps they selected him to reform tag team of High Impact 11. [COLOR=Red]AWA selects[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Marek Brave[/SIZE][/COLOR] Another regional based selection, who has followed similar path as last pick Tyler Black....In fact Brave has teamed with Black on several occasions 15. [COLOR=Red]Georgia Championship Wrestling selects[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Mike Sanders[/COLOR][/SIZE] The mouth piece for the Natural born thrillers in dying days of WCW...is a good veteran with good mic skills....he may be able to lend himself as not only a wrestler, but as a manger or announcer as well. Still some name talent available Big Show, Kane, Heart Throbs,Sonjay Dutt, Slyck Wagner Brown, Matt Morgan, Jeff Hardy, Heidenreich, Hardore Holly, Nunzio, Shark Boy as well as some talented youngsters...5 rounds remain

Hey man, been following along and love the concept here. And I got say great move in nabbing Jindrak this last round. I was wondering why GCW kept passing him over. An Atlanta boy with his physical attributes combined with the name appeal of having been in both the Big Two would have seemed like a natural choice for them. Been out of the indy loop so I don't know many of the guys you've taken. But it seems like your last two picks will be great for making up their high "WHO?!" factor. Jindrak and Callis trying to oppress the lesser knowns could be a good way to boost their own Q rating. Love pretty much all the rosters and can easily see myself watching several of these new territories like I did in my 80's indy viewing heyday. Including yours for the Internet curiosity factor. Good job on this so far.

Round 16 Round 16 of the Territoiral Draft [B]Calgary passes[/B] 1. SouthWest Championship Wrestling selects [B][SIZE=3]Ricky Reyes[/SIZE][/B] Not sure if reyes has worked in Texas, I'm just assuming he has because he seems to work everywhere...Regardless has some experience in Mexico which may help his popularity here...A good worker who should be able to adapt to hardcore style 2. Mid South selects [SIZE=3][B]Brad Bradley[/B][/SIZE] big guy has spent the majority of his career working in IWA Mid South...We know that Watts likes his Hoss's and that's what Bradley brings to the table 3. Championship Wrestling from Florida selects [B][SIZE=3]Mike & Todd Shane: The Regulators[/SIZE][/B] This is a Dusty Rhodes pick and The Shane twins have made a name for themselves in the Florida region. 4. WWC Selects [B][SIZE=3]Slash Venom[/SIZE][/B] The former Flash Flannagan has turned into real blood thirsty brawler...He has Puerto Rico experience...Carlos thought that Venom may have been someone a place like Southwest or World Class might have targeted 5. Maple Leaf Wrestling selects [B][SIZE=3]Cody Steele[/SIZE][/B] has had experience in dark matches for TNA and WWE, but spends most his time in Ontario based Neo Spirit...He has a decent look and good potential...Has had great matches with last pick Derrick Wylde 6. [B]Central States passes[/B] 7. [B]USWA passes[/B] (Lawler expects to fill out roster with free agents) 8. Mid Atlantic selects [B][SIZE=3]Bryan & Matt: The Logan brothers[/SIZE][/B] The Logans have worked in the mid atlantic scene by wrestling in ECWA...They will provide Mid Atlantic with a solid opening Tag team 9. WWF selects [B][SIZE=3]Kane[/SIZE][/B] Talent wise the fact Kane has lasted so long to the point where wrestlers like The Logan brothers and Cody Steele are being selected in front of him doesn't seem right...But the fact of the matter is most organizations 1. No Kane will require alot of money because of his overness and 2. Doesn't seem like a good fit with roster they have drafted...In the end Shane, Steph and Triple H new this so they could wait to keep a star, that no others would be interested in. 10. WWW selects [B][SIZE=3]Mike Quackenbush[/SIZE][/B] Quack is tremendously skilled veteran cruiser weight, who also is a solid trainer...WWW can use Quack to help some of the other youngsters they've signed 11. World Class selects [B][SIZE=3]Rudy Boy Gonzalez[/SIZE][/B] Have selected almost evryone who has come through Texas Wrestling Academy, might as well draft the guy who trained them...Will help with continued developement of young workers. 12. AWA selects [B][SIZE=3]Lenny Lane[/SIZE][/B] Effeminate character made aname for himself in WCW...Has spent his time in Midwest independants. I believe a minnesota native 13. Georgia Championship Wrestling selects [B][SIZE=3]Air Paris[/SIZE][/B] Former partner of AJ Styles in brief WCW run has not lived up to the same expectations of GCW #1 overall pick...Nevertheless should provide Georgia with a solid opening card worker.

Final Rounds The final rounds of the draft are set to take place Many organizations are set and will round out rosters with free agents [B][SIZE=3][U]Round 17[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B]Calgary Stampede passes[/B] 1. Southwest championship wrestling selects [B]James Watkins[/B] Hard hitting Texan took his game to Cal. indys...May have gone undrafted but Southwest seems to be incompetition with World Class for talent with ties to Texas 2. Mid South Wrestling selects [B]JT Stahr[/B] Has wrestled in great lakes region...Good athlete with potential, gives Watts a smaller crusier style wrestler 3. Championship Wrestling from Florida selects [B]Erick Stevens[/B] Experienced regular on the Florida independant circuit 4. WWC selects [B]Amazing Red[/B] would have been alot higher 2 years ago, but injuries have hampered his game..WWC needed some crusier weights 5. Maple Leaf Wrestling selects [B]Sonjay Dutt[/B] For some reason his stocked slipped...Innovative cruiserweight has spent time wrestling just about everywhere [B]Central States passes[/B] [B]USWA passes[/B] 6. Mid Atlantic Wrestling selects [B]David Flair[/B] Nature boy owns Mid Atlantic and he picks his son. 7. WWF selects [B]Big Show[/B] Obviously wasn't targeted by other promotions because he just didn't fit...WWF knew that others weren't likely to select him, so they chose to select other current talent, that may have been drafted by others and wait to grab Big Show at the end. 8. WWW selects [B]Scoot Andrews[/B] There are some rather inexperienced workers on thi roster, Scoot along with last pick Mike Quackenbush provide nice experience wrestlers for young roster to work with. 9. World Class selects [B]Jared Steele[/B] Texas Wrestling Academy graduate..nuff said. 10. AWA selects [B]Larry Sweeney[/B] Talented youngster is a bit of a throwback...has competed in IWA mid-south which is somewhat in AWA's area 11. Georgia Championship Wrestling selects [B]Jeff Lewis[/B] He's an old NWA wild-side guy [B][SIZE=3][U]ROUND 18[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B]Calgary passes[/B] 1. Southwest championship Wrestling selects [B]Julio Dinero[/B] A little name value, and a guy that can work with cruisers yet wont look out of place against heaveyweights 2. Mid South selects [B]Steve Bradley[/B] A once highly touted prospect who wrestled all over the country looks to reagain his status 3. Championship Wrestling from Florida selects [B]Chasyn Rance[/B] Young independant Florida wrestler who actually was last graduate of the Hart Dungeon in Calgary 4. WWC selects [B]Chris Devine[/B] Another young Cruiserweight who trained with Amazing Red...He's been out of limelight recently 5. Maple Leaf Wrestling selects [B]Maven[/B] A talent and has name value...not sure if his heart is in it anymore...but a potential work relationship with WWF certainly make sense for this selectio [B]Central States passes[/B] [B]USWA passes[/B] [B]Mid Atlantic passes[/B] 6. WWF selects [B]Nunzio[/B] Another guy who just slipped for no apparent reason..He would have made a good pick for alot of organizations...WWF just lucky to get him back 7. WWW selects [B]Jack Bull[/B] A big green Heaveyweight out of WWE developemental system, trained in California last worked for Deep South 8. World Class selects [B]Da Beast[/B] he's another WWE developemental talent that hasn't really worked anywhere, World Class just decided to take a chance on him developing 9. AWA Selects [B]Vito & Sal Thomaselli: The Iron Saints[/B] A Smallish tag team from Chicage, makes geographical sence for AWA and gives them 2 more quality cruiser weights...Have experience in IWA [B]Georgia Championship Wrestling passes[/B] [B][SIZE=3][U]Round 19[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B]Calgary Stampede Passes[/B] 1. Soutwest Championship Wrestling selects [B]Masada[/B] Former member of New Improved Carnage Crew provides a big guy with cruiser style abilities...He also is from Texas Wrestling Academy 2. Mid South selects [B]Bam Bam Penders[/B] Watts had success with another Bam Bam as a champion in his old UWF...This former WWE developemental wrestler in OVW gives Watts a youngster to develope 3. Florida Championship Wrestling [B]Tony Mamaluke & Sal Rinauro[/B] Gabe grabs a tag team that he put the titles on in his ROH, these guys could work as singles wrestlers as well [B]WWC Passes[/B] 4. Maple Leaf Wrestling selects [B]Tyson Dux[/B] A very good technical wrestler who is from Toronto and wrestlers in Canadian Independants [B]Central States passes[/B] [B]USWA passes[/B] [B]Mid Atlantic passes[/B] 5. WWF selects [B]Antonio Tomas & Romeo Roselli: The Heart Throbs[/B] The WWF gets a 3rd tag team back to go vs. The Dicks and MNM [B]World Wide Wrestling passes[/B] [B]World Class Passes[/B] [B]AWA passes[/B] [B]Georgia Championship Wrestling passes[/B] [SIZE=5][B]Finally[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][U]Round 20[/U][/B][/SIZE] (only 2 picks being made, as everyone else passes) 1. Mid South Wrestling selects [B]The Boogeyman[/B] I dont know why...But Watts seemed to like interesting characters, Blade runners, Devastation incorporated wrestlers, Buzz Sawyer, the Missing Link...So why not... (writers note: for some reason as silly as he is...I find myself entertained by the Boogeyman) 2. WWF selects [B]Hardcore Holly[/B] Solid veteran who will do whats asked off him Draft complete I'll post results shortly

A look at the way the rosters are going to be set up [SIZE=5][B][U]Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling[/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Owner[/U][/B] Ric Flair [B][U]Backstage workers/Road Agents[/U][/B] Arn Anderson Ricky Steamboat James J. Dillon [B][U]Announcer[/U][/B] Tony Schiavonne [B][U]Workers[/U][/B] [B][I]Main Eventers[/I][/B] Chris Benoit Randy Orton Bryan Danielson Charlie Haas [B][I]Upper MidCarders[/I][/B] Roderick Strong William Regal Orlando Jordan [B][I]MidCarders[/I][/B] Jay Lethal Johnny Jeter Shannon Moore Jay Briscoe Mark Briscoe [B][I]Lower Midcarders[/I][/B] John Walters Daniel Puder Trent Acid Johnny Kashmere [B][I]Openers[/I][/B] Caprice Coleman Bryan Logan Matt Logan David Flair [SIZE=5][B][U]World Class Championship Wrestling[/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Owner[/U][/B] Terry Funk [B][U]Backstage Worker[/U][/B] Dory Funk Jr. [B][U]Workers[/U][/B] [B][I]Main Eventers[/I][/B] Samoa Joe Shawn Michaels John Bradshaw Booker T [B][I]Upper Mid Carders[/I][/B] Chris Harris James Storm Spanky Rocky Romero Chavo Guerrero Jr. [B][U]MidCarders[/U][/B] Frankie Kazarian Michael Shane Lance Cade [B][I]Lower MidCarders[/I][/B] Tony Stradlin Eric Matlock Mike Taylor [B][I]Openers[/I][/B] Eddie Vegas Rudy Boy Gonzalez Da Beast Jared Steele [B][SIZE=5][U]World Wrestling Federation[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Owners[/U][/B] Shane McMahon Stephanie McMahon Triple H [B][U]Workers[/U][/B] [B][I]Main Eventers[/I][/B] Triple H Kurt Angle John Cena Undertaker Edge [B][I]Upper MidCarders[/I][/B] Rey Mysterio Matt Hardy Big Show Kane [B][I]MidCarders[/I][/B] Carlito Colon Chris Masters Mark Copani Johhny Nitro Joey Mercury [B][I]Lower MidCarders[/I][/B] Paul Birchall The Dicks Rob Conway [B][I]Openers[/I][/B] The Heart Throbs Hardcore Holly Matt Capotelli [B][SIZE=5][U]American Wrestling Association[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Owner[/U][/B] Greg Gagne [B][U]Back Stage workers/road Agents[/U][/B] Nick Bockwinkle Larry Zbyszko Jim Brunzell [B][U]Workers[/U][/B] [B][I]Main Eventers[/I][/B] Dave Batista Christian Cage Steve Corino [B][I]Upper MidCarders[/I][/B] Monty Brown Chris Hero Colt Cabana Ken Kennedy [B][I]MidCarders[/I][/B] Petey Williams Khosrow Daivari Ace Steele Adam Pearce [B][I]Lower MidCarders[/I][/B] CW Anderson Delirious Lenny Lane Sal Thomaselli Vito Thomaselli [B][I]Openers[/I][/B] Tyler Black Marek Brave [B][SIZE=5][U]Georgia Championship Wrestling[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Owner[/U][/B] Bill Behrens [B][U]Back Stage Workers/Road Agents[/U][/B] Ole Anderson Paul Orndorff [B][U]Workers[/U][/B] [B][I]Main Eventers[/I][/B] AJ Styles Christopher Daniels Shelton Benjamin [B][I]Upper MidCarders[/I][/B] James Gibson Gregory Helms Kid Kash Nova [B][I]Mid Carders[/I][/B] Andy Douglass Chase Stevens Matt Sydal Brandon Thomaselli [B][I]Lower Mid Carders[/I][/B] Mike Sanders Jason Cross Jerrelle Clark Jay Fury [B][I]Lower Midcarders[/I][/B] David Young Air Paris [B][I]Openers[/I][/B] Jeff Lewis Nick Mitchell [B][SIZE=5][U]Mid South Wrestling[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Owners[/U][/B] Bill Watts Eric Watts [B][U]Backstage Workers/ Road Agents[/U][/B] Terry Taylor [B][U]Announcers[/U][/B] Jim Ross Michael Hayes [B][U]Workers[/U][/B] [B][I]Main Eventers[/I][/B] Bubba Ray Dudley Devon Dudley Trevor Murdoch Doug Basham [B][I]Upper MidCarders[/I][/B] Rodney Mack BJ Whitmer Lash Leroux [B][I]MidCarders[/I][/B] Aaron Stevens Brad Bradley Steve Bradley The BoogeyMan [B][I]Lower Midcarders[/I][/B] JT Stahr Jason Riggs Johnny Riggs Scotty Charisma [B][I]Openers[/I][/B] Mac Johnson Bam Bam Penders [B][SIZE=5][U]Championship Wrestling from Florida[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B]Owner[/B] Dusty Rhodes [B][U]Backstage Workers/Road Agents[/U][/B] Gabe Sapolsky Dean Malenko [B][U]Workers[/U][/B] [B][I]Main Eventers[/I][/B] Stevie Richards Homicide Low Ki [B][I]Upper MidCarders[/I][/B] Sean Waltman Jimmy Yang Jimmy Rave [B][I]MidCarders[/I][/B] Matt Hyson (aka Spike Dudley) Vordell Walker Elijah Burke [B][I]Lower MidCarders[/I][/B] Steve Madison Tony Mamaluke Sal Rinauro Mike Shane Todd Shane [B][I]Openers[/I][/B] Erick Stevens [B][SIZE=5][U]Maple Leaf Wrestling[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Owner[/U][/B] Tony Garea [B][U]Backstage Workers/Road Agents[/U][/B] Pat Patterson [B][U]Workers[/U][/B] [B][I]Main Eventers[/I][/B] Rhino Val Venis D'Lo Brown [B][I]Upper MidCarders[/I][/B] Eric Young Rene Dupree Elix Skipper [B][I]MidCarders[/I][/B] Johnny Devine Johnny Parisi Al Snow Maven Sonjay Dutt [B][I]Lower MidCarders[/I][/B] Tyson Dux Derrick Wylde Cody Steele [B][SIZE=5][U]World Wrestling Council[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Owner[/U][/B] Carlos Colon [B][U]Workers[/U][/B] [B][I]Main Eventers[/I][/B] Abyss Aaron Aguilara Konnan Eddie Colon [B][I]Upper MidCarders[/I][/B] Apollo Bison Smith The Predator [B][I]MidCarders[/I][/B] Amazing Red Jose Maximo Joel Maximo Eric Alexander [B][I]Lower Midcarders[/I][/B] Thunder Lightning Slash Venom [B][I]Opener[/I][/B] Chris Devine [B][SIZE=5][U]Central States Wrestling[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B]Owner[/B] Harley Race [B][U]Road Agent/Backstage Workers[/U][/B] Les Thatcher [B][U]Workers[/U][/B] Chad Collyer Alex Shelley Matt Styker Arick Cannon SuperStar Steve Danny Daniels Derrick Neikirk Jimmy Jacobs Chet Jablonski [B][SIZE=5][U]United States Wrestling Association[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Owner[/U][/B] Jerry Lawler Brian Lawler [B][U]Roster[/U][/B] Brian Lawler Jeff Jarrett Raven Sonny Siaki BG James Kip James Scotty Too Hotty Ron Killings Kevin Northcutt Cassidy Reilly Chris Vaughn [B][SIZE=5][U]SouthWest Championship Wrestling[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Owner[/U][/B] Tully Blanchard [B][U]Roster[/U][/B] Lance Hoyt Juventud Guerrera Hotstuff Hernandez Sabu Psycosis Super Crazy Ricky Reyes James Watkins Julio Dinero Masada [B][SIZE=5][U]Calgary Stampede Wrestling[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Owner[/U][/B] Bruce Hart [B][U]Roster[/U][/B] Teddy Hart Harry Smith TJ Wilson Jack Evans Greg Pawluck My own WWW that will be running in this game world will be on the next update. Some of these organizations will have announcers and other wrestlers signed to their respective regions...I'm always glad to hear any recommendations [B]Also love to hear anyones final analysis[/B]

Archived