Switching TV Networks

So, I am running a National promotion. I have a TV deal with ABC that ends in 4 episodes, which is the beginning of December. I am trying to switch from ABC to MTV, but ABC keeps blocking my request due to MTV being their rival.

Now, how can I go about switching networks without my show going off air until the next network scheduling?

It just doesn't seem very realistic for a network to block me from negotiating elsewhere when the contract is almost up.

<p>What about just negotiating a new show? </p><p> </p><p>

On the default CVerse, I'm able to get a show on a bigger station than the one I'm on (using USPW at the first negotiating opportunity if I don't fall to cult).</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: </p><p> </p><p>

Just thought of something - is your show set to "Exclusive to the network" or something similar? Meaning you wouldn't be able to move Saturday Night Main Event from NBC (for example) but you're free to create Superstars to replace it on another network.</p>

<p>It is not exclusive. I could create a new show, but I already have 2 shows per week. I don't really want more. I would like to keep the show I currently have, as it's a long running show.</p><p> </p><p>

Is there absolutely no way to switch shows from network to network when the contract comes up except for leaving it off air for a whole season?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wolfie" data-cite="Wolfie" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37902" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, it sounds like your deal has it were this show CANT go to another company, not that you cant do it in game, but your deal has it that way.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is incorrect. My show is NOT exclusive. I have tried expanding the show to another network, that had the same range as my current one.</p><p> </p><p> For instance, I have a non-exclusive show with ABC. I tried to expand it to air on MTV. Both ABC and MTV have the same range in which they air in, therefore ABC blocks any attempt to expand my show, that is currently on their network, to air on another network that they consider a rival.</p><p> </p><p> I ended up just signing a new show for MTV to avoid all of this. I am thinking of doing brand extension and it will just become my A show for one of the brands.</p>

<p>I as well, I can't recreate what your saying any way other then you having an exclusive deal. </p><p>

your right, its not realistic, and its not suppose to happen either, so either your missing something or your game may be glitching (doubtful)</p>

Archived