[HYPE] August 2014 Real World

I'm sorry guys, it's still at least a few weeks away :( Work has been hectic lately and I have had to neglect work on it. This weekend I plan on getting stuck into the mod and will hopefully be much closer to release.

I really underestimated how much work overhauling the gimmick file was.

No problem, dude. I have always loved your mods, and I'm ready for this, and I don't mind waiting a bit more for it. Seconding Moxley, I'm sure that I'll love this a lot. And oh, thank you for all your hard work! :D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry guys, it's still at least a few weeks away :( Work has been hectic lately and I have had to neglect work on it. This weekend I plan on getting stuck into the mod and will hopefully be much closer to release.

Take your time. No need for apologies as you're life comes before a mod. I couldn't bring myself to overhaul the gimmicks on this when I was doing it so the fact you're taking on that task is already more impressive! Would rather play a mod you take your time with than you rushing a release. :)

I think we all will be really happy when it's all finished ;)

So since we have a bit of time before release, I was wondering what everyone's plans are within this mod.

I'm having an issue with not being able to decide. I could pick WWE and just stay the course (I think the timing and pace of the new stars getting made is pretty good, and Brock being built as a dominate champ means it will really mean something when he's toppled). I could pick TNA but am worried that the amount of changes I would have to make to really make them get to a strength to both live and thrive would further cripple them. (not to be confused with 'become number 1' which simply isn't going to happen, that ship sailed in like 1999.) Or I could pick up with NJPW ( a company that I think has some of the best in-ring talent and wrestling in the world right now).

There will be just SO many paths to take, maybe hearing from some of the others waiting on this mod will help me choose.

Thanks for reading.

So since we have a bit of time before release, I was wondering what everyone's plans are within this mod.

I'm having an issue with not being able to decide. I could pick WWE and just stay the course (I think the timing and pace of the new stars getting made is pretty good, and Brock being built as a dominate champ means it will really mean something when he's toppled). I could pick TNA but am worried that the amount of changes I would have to make to really make them get to a strength to both live and thrive would further cripple them. (not to be confused with 'become number 1' which simply isn't going to happen, that ship sailed in like 1999.) Or I could pick up with NJPW ( a company that I think has some of the best in-ring talent and wrestling in the world right now).

There will be just SO many paths to take, maybe hearing from some of the others waiting on this mod will help me choose.

Thanks for reading.

I really want to take TNA and try to "save it from their potential death." I think it provides a challenge and a great amount of fun gameplay.

I usually play with WWE but it's kind of boring for me already being the #1 promotion with no competition.. i'm leaning either towards TNA or ROH.. TNA because it would provide a challenge trying to make them a thriving company again.. or go with ROH and try to establish them has a mainstream company that focuses more on wrestling than the "soap opera for men" sports entertainment, plus ROH has some of my favorite guys like ACH, Adam Cole, Jay Lethal & The Young Bucks.. and i would also find it freaking awesome if i build ROH up and signed CM Punk and have him debut at a Best In The World PPV :D (long-way off) i know.. but yeah i can't wait for this mod!

Guest user name

Personally I love using the indie promotions. I'm leaning towards using PWG simply cause I have a full roster of stars and once they get signed to a written deal else where then I can bring in up and coming guys. For example, a guy that I would bring in would be Christian Rose who is one of the top guys in DreamWave.

On a side note is it possible to make development call ups more realistic rather then the majority of the guys being called up around the same time? Every real mod I see PAC, El Generico etc all called up right away and any new signings debut on the main roster instead of development. If WWE signs Adam Cole, I want him in development realistically for about a year before making the main roster.

Personally I love using the indie promotions. I'm leaning towards using PWG simply cause I have a full roster of stars and once they get signed to a written deal else where then I can bring in up and coming guys. For example, a guy that I would bring in would be Christian Rose who is one of the top guys in DreamWave.

On a side note is it possible to make development call ups more realistic rather then the majority of the guys being called up around the same time? Every real mod I see PAC, El Generico etc all called up right away and any new signings debut on the main roster instead of development. If WWE signs Adam Cole, I want him in development realistically for about a year before making the main roster.

Don't think it is possible (at least that I know of) to hold a guy like PAC, Generico or Cole in NXT for so long without drastically lowering their stats or making them unhappy in the process.

Have not really decided on what company I will take on yet.

TNA!

They've been killing it lately, putting on a product they've always been capable of putting out, but for whatever reason never have. (Atleast not the last few years).

Plus, the challenge like others have said.

For sure TNA is killing it with these NYC tapings. every single show has been freaking awesome i have no idea why they can't do this regularly they have the talent. I just hope that after BFG they don't go back to sucking :(

Archived