[HYPE] August 2014 Real World

Are you going to do anything for Australia? Fleisch's mod has it kinda dead - none of the companies there, few workers able to work there, etc.

I don't follow much here, used to catch a few AWF shows but that's about it. I did see wrestling in Brisbane a few days ago but it was at the EKKA and was not TEW worthy.

Let me know of any feds or workers you're interested in and I'll definitely take a look. My last current day mod in 2010 had AWF included.

Guys as far as a release date goes I'm sorry to say but it may take a little longer than 3 weeks. I've imported Mammoth's gimmick file and having to assign every worker a gimmick is extremely time consuming. Derek has offered to help in this regard but there are a lot of other things I'm editing with the data also.

I'm guessing early Septemeber at this stage and will bring it up to date to be a Sept mod if that's the case. Sorry for anyone who wants it earlier but it really is a massive task.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the aforementioned Alberto Del Rio interview, he also stated that his new ring name will be El Patron and that he has signed with AAA (also heavily hinting that he'll be a babyface). He does have the 90-day no-compete clause, though, so perhaps put him written to AAA with a 90-day "temporary soul separation" injury?

I'm guessing early Septemeber at this stage and will bring it up to date to be a Sept mod if that's the case. Sorry for anyone who wants it earlier but it really is a massive task.

A September mod sounds great!

I'm sure it's an insanely demanding task to create a mod like this. We'll all be happy once it's up, but take you're time.

Guys as far as a release date goes I'm sorry to say but it may take a little longer than 3 weeks. I've imported Mammoth's gimmick file and having to assign every worker a gimmick is extremely time consuming. Derek has offered to help in this regard but there are a lot of other things I'm editing with the data also.

Waiting on this to release before I buy TEW 2013 (I know, I'm late)

I saw on another forum there is already an august update for the real world mod, what is the difference between this update and the update that is already out.

That is probablly Captain Charisma's mod, this is based on Fleisch's chronicles mod...two very different mods.I would download both and see which you prefer.

Waiting on this to release before I buy TEW 2013 (I know, I'm late)

I'd actually recommend grabbing it first, just to get an idea of gameplay and get a feel for booking. Just an idea. :)

That is probablly Captain Charisma's mod, this is based on Fleisch's chronicles mod...two very different mods.I would download both and see which you prefer.

Nothing against Capt's, but I'd recommend Genadi. Capt's mod is overstated and much easier (atleast last time I played his) He put a ton of work into it, so it's not at all ment to sound UN-appreciative, but Genadi's mods were always much better stated. Makes more a more balanced and difficult game. Not terribly difficult, but requires more thought than just throwing to random main eventers in a match and getting A's all the time.

I'm so ready for this mod. My other game is not long for this world.

Yep, my body is most definitely ready for this. I geeked out and made a word document where I booked the WWE for a year, at least at the main event level. This way I won't be all over the place and can focus on what's going on. So very excited.

Also, With capt's mod, there seem to be TONS of basic errors. Obviously 100% better than the mod I don't make and release, but, I'm talking simple things, and given, some of them actually have no gameplay aspect.

Yeah I downloaded it just to get back into the swing of things but really didnt like it.

Just back to not playing until this mod is out, hopefully not long now

I'm sorry guys, it's still at least a few weeks away :( Work has been hectic lately and I have had to neglect work on it. This weekend I plan on getting stuck into the mod and will hopefully be much closer to release.

I really underestimated how much work overhauling the gimmick file was.

I'm sorry guys, it's still at least a few weeks away :( Work has been hectic lately and I have had to neglect work on it. This weekend I plan on getting stuck into the mod and will hopefully be much closer to release.

No worries man! Still really looking forward to this whenever it does end up being playable enough for your own personal seal of approval!

Cheers for the hard work and patience :)

I don't mind about the slight delay at all, because I know once it's ready, it's gonna be something that I'll almost 100% surely end up liking very much.

In fact, and this is just my opinion, I wouldn't mind if you'd make this a straight up October mod. If the release date ends up being in the middle of September, then might as well wait and work on it the few extra weeks and release it in early October.

Archived