[RELEASE] "Ruthless Aggression" Real World Mod (January 2004) v.2.0

Why is there a WCW Cruiserweight and WWE Cruiserweight Championship? Same with the WCW US and WWE US?

Both WWE versions are continuations of the WCW titles. They're not like the World Heavyweight where a new lineage started.

Not complaining, just confused.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is there a WCW Cruiserweight and WWE Cruiserweight Championship? Same with the WCW US and WWE US?

Both WWE versions are continuations of the WCW titles. They're not like the World Heavyweight where a new lineage started.

Not complaining, just confused.

Purely cosmetic so that the reigns while it was WCW owned don't show up as WWE.

Purely cosmetic so that the reigns while it was WCW owned don't show up as WWE.

I guess that makes sense, but WWE acknowledges the WCW runs as part of the WWE US and Cruiserweight titles. When Booker T won the US in 2004 for example, it was his second run with it and they acknowledged it. Same with Benoit(third reign) in 2005 and Bret Hart(fifth) in 2010.

*Edit*

And is there any chance of getting a cut of Brock Lesnar without a title?

I guess that makes sense, but WWE acknowledges the WCW runs as part of the WWE US and Cruiserweight titles. When Booker T won the US in 2004 for example, it was his second run with it and they acknowledged it. Same with Benoit(third reign) in 2005 and Bret Hart(fifth) in 2010.

*Edit*

I understand irl, WWE treats the lineage as continuous, but for the sake of - I guess you'd call it OCD, I'd rather read Curt Hennig and Sgt. Slaughter as past WCW US champions than WWE US Champions. Plus with both belts belonging to WWE they're under the same umbrella.

A pic of Brock from 2004 without the belt was seemingly impossible for me to find but I'll look and post an update here if I find one.

I understand irl, WWE treats the lineage as continuous, but for the sake of - I guess you'd call it OCD, I'd rather read Curt Hennig and Sgt. Slaughter as past WCW US champions than WWE US Champions.

A pic of Brock from 2004 without the belt was seemingly impossible for me to find but I'll look and post an update here if I find one.

That makes perfect sense. Thank you :D

*Edit*

Conrad Kennedy III's Weird performance should be really high. His Krimson gimmick is in my opinion, one of the best of it's kind. It's very much based on Heath Ledger's Joker, but with his own spin on it.

Promo Example:

And if it's at all possible, could I get this Krimson cut on your background?

http://www.legendcitywrestling.com/lcw/images/2e5laj9.jpg

*Edit*

Here are two promo shots of Brock from just one year before, 2003 should suffice?

http://imageevent.com/supplex55/supplex55wwfpromophotospseries?p=532&n=1&m=-1&c=7&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=2

http://imageevent.com/supplex55/supplex55wwfpromophotospseries;jsessionid=m1nmaqg161.penguin_s?p=545&n=1&m=-1&c=7&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=2

I can't resist to ask it - why TNA is a cult size promotion and are getting 10000 attendances for their weekly PPV, while in real life they held shows only in Nashville, was on TV only in Florida and Alabama and in 2003 their attendances for weekly PPV were between 700 and 1300? Now 10 years later they even are not Cult sized promotion and never was in their existence!

But now back to 2004... Their popularity should be E+ or D- in South East & F or F+ across USA!

I can't resist to ask it - why TNA is a cult size promotion and are getting 10000 attendances for their weekly PPV, while in real life they held shows only in Nashville, was on TV only in Florida and Alabama and in 2003 their attendances for weekly PPV were between 700 and 1300? Now 10 years later they even are not Cult sized promotion and never was in their existence!

But now back to 2004... Their popularity should be E+ or D- in South East & F or F+ across USA!

Setting them that low will not allow them to sign or keep the kind of talent they had on 2004 irl. Not everything in a mod can be true to life. I set them where they are because through testing the signings and results played most true to life. Attendance numbers are really the least important thing to me if the roster is working correctly and the right guys are able to be signed.

That said if you're trying to pick a fight like you did in Fleisch's thread, you're barking up the wrong tree. You are welcome to edit them down in your own game.

Setting them that low will not allow them to sign or keep the kind of talent they had on 2004 irl. Not everything in a mod can be true to life. I set them where they are because through testing the signings and results played most true to life. Attendance numbers are really the least important thing to me if the roster is working correctly and the right guys are able to be signed.

That said if you're trying to pick a fight like you did in Fleisch's thread, you're barking up the wrong tree. You are welcome to edit them down in your own game.

I agree setting them too low would not let them get guys like Dudleys, Jeff Hardy, Sting, and other big names.

After finding old NWA Wildside TV Reports, I've run into a bit of a bummer with NWA Wildside and their title holders. They had a big set of tapings each month that they would then use to cut and edit for Wildside TV over the next four weeks.

On their "Christmas Chaos" tapings in the last week of December, Fast Eddie won the Wildside Jr. Heavyweight Title and The Texas Death Club won the Wildside Tag Team Titles.

However, on screen - Ray Gordy was still portrayed as the Jr. Heavyweight Champion, stripped of the title on the first TV show of 2004. The Carolina Connection were still portrayed as the Tag Team Champions.

Should I leave it as is - since the title history all goes by the actual dates, or should I swap the champions out for those who were still being portrayed on TV with the belts?

After finding old NWA Wildside TV Reports, I've run into a bit of a bummer with NWA Wildside and their title holders. They had a big set of tapings each month that they would then use to cut and edit for Wildside TV over the next four weeks.

On their "Christmas Chaos" tapings in the last week of December, Fast Eddie won the Wildside Jr. Heavyweight Title and The Texas Death Club won the Wildside Tag Team Titles.

However, on screen - Ray Gordy was still portrayed as the Jr. Heavyweight Champion, stripped of the title on the first TV show of 2004. The Carolina Connection were still portrayed as the Tag Team Champions.

Should I leave it as is - since the title history all goes by the actual dates, or should I swap the champions out for those who were still being portrayed on TV with the belts?

Isn't this the same company that played up their joining of the NWA as a heel takeover, changed from NCW to NWA Wildside, and then went on as if nothing happened? Say what you will, but at least in WCW, the storyline had them doing what they could to fight off the nWo! Anyway, I say leave it as is. Way too hard to try to figure out their clusterf**k. And I bet they're trying to figure out why on earth they could have ever gone out of business.

Isn't this the same company that played up their joining of the NWA as a heel takeover, changed from NCW to NWA Wildside, and then went on as if nothing happened? Say what you will, but at least in WCW, the storyline had them doing what they could to fight off the nWo! Anyway, I say leave it as is. Way too hard to try to figure out their clusterf**k. And I bet they're trying to figure out why on earth they could have ever gone out of business.

Haha what do you have against this group Matt? :p Any small time indy producing TV will have issues with tapings and broadcast time, even TNA has similar problems. As for their closure the reason was always reported as Behrens taking up a job with the WWE. Personally speaking, as a Tew player I love Wildside! Their roster is always very fun to use.

Haha what do you have against this group Matt? :p Any small time indy producing TV will have issues with tapings and broadcast time, even TNA has similar problems. As for their closure the reason was always reported as Behrens taking up a job with the WWE. Personally speaking, as a Tew player I love Wildside! Their roster is always very fun to use.

I didn't say I had anything against them, sir. :p:D And I honestly didn't know that Bill Behrens taking a job with WWE was the main reason for Wildside closing, so I'll admit to ignorance on that. That said, I did catch a fair amount of Wildside as they were on either right before or right after NWA Southwest, depending on KLDT 55's mood that weekend. They did have a good amount of talent such (AJ Styles for starters), but it was pretty hard to keep up with their shows because it seemed like the storylines, as illustrated by the above title change fiasco, were haphazardly put together at times, if that makes sense. I do have to admit that I loved me some Jeff G. Bailey :D

Not sure if this is a TEW bug or something with this mod, but I just started as ROH and on the 2nd day, I got a message saying I failed the goal of keeping ROH above $800,000. Obviously, that was never possible, considering they start with $250,000. Any thoughts?

are you using the latest patch?

A lot of angles, especially ones that can advance storylines such as Post Match: Worker Swerves on Partner, are set to be Minor angles instead of Major. The problem with this is that they won't progress storylines involving the workers in said angles.

Minor angles don't count at all towards story development? Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'll try to get an update out today, didn't realize that. I could have swore I have seen them listed in the storyline history part.

Archived