[RELEASE] "Ruthless Aggression" Real World Mod (January 2004) v.2.0

Undertaker is set to having the "Deadman" gimmick, which he didn't use until 'Mania that year. In real life he was kayfabe out since Survivor Series. So maybe atleast put him as "taking some time off" until a few weeks before 'Mania.

Not a big deal at all, but he will get annoyed if not used at all from january 'till march :p

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Minor angles don't count at all towards story development? Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'll try to get an update out today, didn't realize that. I could have swore I have seen them listed in the storyline history part.

Maybe we can take it up to the Small Questions thread just to be sure. I do know for sure that for it to be considered part of the storyline, an angle or match must involve at least two participants not aligned with each other, with at least one of them having a major role. That I do know for sure. To effect the heat of the storyline, two workers playing major roles must be present.

http://s24.postimg.org/iyx788ck5/PWTorch.jpg

Working on this for my personal use since I thought it would be fun to have the website section look as if it fit the time period, so I pulled some stuff from PWTorch on the wayback machine and converted the website over as close as I could to fit into TEW. I could put the website screens up as an optional download that you can just plug into the skin you are using. Would anyone be interested in them?

http://s24.postimg.org/iyx788ck5/PWTorch.jpg

Working on this for my personal use since I thought it would be fun to have the website section look as if it fit the time period, so I pulled some stuff from PWTorch on the wayback machine and converted the website over as close as I could to fit into TEW. I could put the website screens up as an optional download that you can just plug into the skin you are using. Would anyone be interested in them?

Hell Yeah

• 1 month later...

Tiger Raj Singh is listed as white instead of Indian.

I've never heard of her, but Seska is way hotter than her 25 sex appeal. At least the pictures I've found of her and her default picture.

Would probably be a good idea to add a strong friendship between Steven Regal and Robbie Brookside.

Thank you Jaysin for bringing this back to the top of the forums.. I have no idea how i ever missed this mod... Thank you Idolized for making and devoting so much time into this mod. I cannot wait to get this installed and start a new, i ran into major issues in my last game, and just kind of fizzled out on it. Now i can go back a few years in time and re do how i want things to go... AWESOME

Been looking for a mod pack around this era. Gonna give it a shot. Looking through the promotions as I figure out who I want to start with and I just want to commend you for having WLW on the list. I'm from Kansas City and am very familiar with the wrestling scene in this area including Metro Pro Wrestling which features a bunch of WLW stars like Miss Natural, Michael Strider, Bull Schmitt, Matt Murphy. Great job on being one of the first mods I've seen with these guys in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Idol buddy! thanks again for the hard work on this scenario. Been playing v2.0 for the last week or two, got a save with ROH and one with TNA. Might fire up a WWE save before the end of the holidays as well.

I'll edit or post any notes I have on my saves/if I find any errors or omissions. ****ing great mod though bro, love it as I've said previously.

One small thing I found when trying to get a new American PPV carrier for TNA as I got dropped by DirectTV after 3 weeks and two .01 PPV's and one .02 (Jarret/Sting main event) was that you have Telus as a Canadian PPV company and honestly they've only ever been a mobile phone company. Found that kinda funny, can just delete them in future updates lol. Don't really have any issues with getting dropped by DirectTV but some people might, just gonna scoop up another carrier before the next weeks PPV. Been getting deals with small carriers internationally to slowly expand, trying to slowly build and take a run at WWE.

Had my first fun little contract battle with WWE but Dixie kinda ****ed me, would only let me offer Brian "Spanky" Kendrick a written deal worth $3,840 (which then she changed to 3,820 in the next set of ofers :rolleyes:) and a bonus of roughly the same amount. Even throwing in future main event star, never pushed less than a upper midcarder, and a 30% bonus on PPV's; I couldn't compete with WWE once they went over $4k a month over 4 years.

I'm getting RTE 3021 when I go on Mark Magnus' and Nick Dinsmore's profiles. I'm noting this in the tech support forum too. I don't understand this error at all and even added languages to my windows laptop that I thought would work so WTH... ???

Edit: Never mind, fixed. I got rid of their developmental contracts so now it's fine.

Don't have the game in front of me, but keep in mind after the original Psicosis left AAA they (AAA) created a new one. After that the orginal had to work as Nicho El Mill in Mexico. Same sort of thing happened to La Parka, which is why he started going as L.A. Park. I'm not sure of the specifics of either situaton (or other similar situations for that matter) but it essentially comes down to the promotion owning the gimmicks (similar to WWE) but they actually go out and create new SUCCESSFUL characters of the same likenesses. Think of it like Fake Razor and Diesel after the Hall and Nash left for WCW. Except with generally less suck.

Don't have the game in front of me, but keep in mind after the original Psicosis left AAA they (AAA) created a new one. After that the orginal had to work as Nicho El Mill in Mexico. Same sort of thing happened to La Parka, which is why he started going as L.A. Park. I'm not sure of the specifics of either situaton (or other similar situations for that matter) but it essentially comes down to the promotion owning the gimmicks (similar to WWE) but they actually go out and create new SUCCESSFUL characters of the same likenesses. Think of it like Fake Razor and Diesel after the Hall and Nash left for WCW. Except with generally less suck.

So...Sin Cara? The old one left, so they put a mask on a new one that actually knows what the f he's doing?

So...Sin Cara? The old one left, so they put a mask on a new one that actually knows what the f he's doing?

Haha, yeah, pretty much the same deal. Except with Park and Psi I don't think it was so much a matter of finding someone better, more just keeping the characters going and continuing to make money off the likeness.

EDIT: Also, just one small error I found. Luna and Gangrel should be married.

This is already in the mod. Original Psicosis is in the game as Nicho El Millonario.

Archived