Modern Warriors 1 (RELEASE)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I allow to request fighters?

If so, can you please add ONE FC Heavyweights Chi Lewis Parry and Paul Cheng?

Paul Cheng

Chi Lewis Perry

Cheng is a former Canadian Football Player (American Football and not soccer)

Parry is a 6'9 English Heavyweight

Will add them both at some point.

This is super small but just noticed that the Canadian Martial Arts Centre is listed as being in The Maritimes when it should be listed as being in The Prairies.

FIxed.

A few more super minor things:

-Tristar gym is also listed as being in The Maritimes when it should be Quebec

-Referee Marc Goddard is listed as American when he should be English

- Liz Carmouche's short name is "Carmouch", missing the e at the end

-Paulo Filho's short name is "FIlho" with the i capitalized

So the drug suspension issue? It's pretty extreme.

Is this something i can fix w/ the editor Tag? or are you gonna manually fix it yourself in a future update?

Yea I've dropped that. I mostly do watcher games and didn't notice how high it was. I've dropped it from 25% accuracy to 10% and lowered PED use a little. I can tweak it further if that still ends up being too high.

A few more super minor things:

-Tristar gym is also listed as being in The Maritimes when it should be Quebec

-Referee Marc Goddard is listed as American when he should be English

- Liz Carmouche's short name is "Carmouch", missing the e at the end

-Paulo Filho's short name is "FIlho" with the i capitalized

Fixed these.

So I'm actually realizing now that almost ALL of the gyms will have the wrong region simply because WMMA3 didn't have regions for gyms, just the main areas. So every gym brought over from WMMA3 will just default to the first region in the list, which for Canada just happens to be The Maritimes.

I don't really know how much the team's region even affects who joins it so I really don't know if it's worth exploring any further.

So I'm actually realizing now that almost ALL of the gyms will have the wrong region simply because WMMA3 didn't have regions for gyms, just the main areas. So every gym brought over from WMMA3 will just default to the first region in the list, which for Canada just happens to be The Maritimes.

I don't really know how much the team's region even affects who joins it so I really don't know if it's worth exploring any further.

Gyms is something I in particular will tighten up when its my turn to slave away on the update for a while.

Also the UK scene will get its second major update since my original BAMMA clean up. Focusing on UCMMA and deepening their 125, 205 and 265 weightclasses (as these become very hard to book due to every company having to sign the same roster)

I updated the us and Brazil which makes up the large majority of the fight camps. I don't know how much it really matters either.

West Virginia needs to be changed to Regulated. There aren't many events here but it has been regulated for a few years now.

It would be really cool to get some of the local fighters added to the database. Most aren't good but there are a few prospects. The good ones all end up with Gurgel in Columbus but it would still be really cool to get them added. I could get you all of their information.

First off, great mod tag.

But I'm having a problem on the first Thursday of every week where my loading screen gets stuck at

"Processing Judges - Kiyonaga Shiomi"

Any way to fix this?

Post this in the tech section. Do you have latest patch? Are you running in admin mode?

Drug failure rates are just insane. 5 events 8 failures including Chris Weidman and Mighty Mouse.

You can change this by going to the editor and going to the eras section and playing around with the percentages for the era you are in. It was starting to ruin my game, Cormier, Pettis and Esparza all failed tests along with a tonne of others but since I changed the percentages things have been way better.

West Virginia needs to be changed to Regulated. There aren't many events here but it has been regulated for a few years now.

Fixed

Couple more tiny things I noticed

Referees Mario and Fernando Yamasaki are listed as American when they should be Brazilian.

The same for referee Yves Lavigne who should be Canadian.

Fixed

Minor issue but Bellator is actually HQ'd out of California now and not Missouri as the database says. Its a little annoying having all of my shows default to being shown in Missouri instead of where Bellator is actually located. Any chance you can update this for future versions? :)

I'm not sure if it's a problem with the game on my side but if i look at any referee/judges skills in the editor they all seem to be a percentage of what they should be (For example John McCarthy's name value is 9.2% when i assume that should be 92%)

Archived