Modern Warriors 1 (RELEASE)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a UFC save going, I'm about 2 years in and I run 5 shows every 2 months, plus a TUF Finale twice a year. Ppvs are 12 fight cards, tv shows are 10 fight cards and I still have half my guys fighting once a year and half fighting twice. I go back and forth between liking that and Bellator more

If you run a schedule similar to the actual UFC schedule, it's fairly easy to run. Anywhere from 4-5 shows a month will keep your roster busy, but you do run into the problem the UFC currently has which is having at times really watered down cards with lackluster main events.

i've noticed it's really tough to make money with PPV events...

While ads/subs events makes around 9~11Mi, PPV pays me 900k~1Mi.

Are you guys experiencing this same issue?

I resolved this matter creating a huge Broadcaster (UFC Worldwide) and use numeric events for title shots and UFC Fight Night to move forward with the divisions.

I also created another no-broadcasted show called Prelims Fight Night to give experience to those young guys.

By the way, English is not my mother tong so apologize in advance for grammar mistakes ;)

i've noticed it's really tough to make money with PPV events...

While ads/subs events makes around 9~11Mi, PPV pays me 900k~1Mi.

Are you guys experiencing this same issue?

I resolved this matter creating a huge Broadcaster (UFC Worldwide) and use numeric events for title shots and UFC Fight Night to move forward with the divisions.

I also created another no-broadcasted show called Prelims Fight Night to give experience to those young guys.

By the way, English is not my mother tong so apologize in advance for grammar mistakes ;)

I've had no issues making money from the default ppv contract with Direct TV

Tag - do you want notes of guys in wrong weight classes and guys with wrong attributes?

For instance, Ross Pearson is still a FW and Yancy Mederios is a MW.

Danny Castillo has the world class jui jitsu attribute.

Finally, are their plans to add prospects from Bloody Elbow and Bleacher Report scouting?

I think you might want to edit Terry Etim a bit. He's be a monster in all my sims

I'll take a look.

If you run a schedule similar to the actual UFC schedule, it's fairly easy to run. Anywhere from 4-5 shows a month will keep your roster busy, but you do run into the problem the UFC currently has which is having at times really watered down cards with lackluster main events.

It shouldn't be hard to make money as the ufc in this mod.

Tag - do you want notes of guys in wrong weight classes and guys with wrong attributes?

For instance, Ross Pearson is still a FW and Yancy Mederios is a MW.

Danny Castillo has the world class jui jitsu attribute.

Finally, are their plans to add prospects from Bloody Elbow and Bleacher Report scouting?

Pm me if it's a longer list, and I'm always looking st prospects.

I'm torn between starting a new game or waiting for the next update?any idea when the next update is due?

At least a week. Will be big update though.

This mod is absolutely awesome! It is almost an entirely new game in its own right. :)

And please, take all the time you need in order to make the next update as great and flawless as possible. But not a second longer! :p

I do have a small problem though, I get a 'Run-time Error 3021' crash when trying to acces certain fighters, namely Gregory Babene, Jorgen Kruth, Rejean Groulx and Tom Niinimaki. This is also the case in the Default database with Agustin Gonzales, Marko Prochazka and Matheus Rodriguez. But that's of course an issue for the Tech Support board.

Am I the only one with this problem?

• 1 month later...

Hey,

first of all thanks for that awesome mod. But I think I'm too stupid to install it correctly :D When I downloaded the file and put everything in the correct folder there is still a blank database (No companies,No fighters etc). I have to import everything from the mod. Even when I click on install mod. Is there any button that I can't find that directly import the whole database? And even when I imported everything manually no company has signed fighters. Is there any fault on my site? Can someone give me a "quick tutorial" how I can do it?

Sorry about that but its the first time I install a mod :D

Editing: Figured it out by myself, I was just an idiot :D But again, thanks for that awesome mod.

Hey,

first of all thanks for that awesome mod. But I think I'm too stupid to install it correctly :D When I downloaded the file and put everything in the correct folder there is still a blank database (No companies,No fighters etc). I have to import everything from the mod. Even when I click on install mod. Is there any button that I can't find that directly import the whole database? And even when I imported everything manually no company has signed fighters. Is there any fault on my site? Can someone give me a "quick tutorial" how I can do it?

Sorry about that but its the first time I install a mod :D

Editing: Figured it out by myself, I was just an idiot :D But again, thanks for that awesome mod.

Did you notice there is a thread called MOdern Warriors 2 that has a more up to date mod? :)

Archived