Modern Warriors 1 (RELEASE)

I'm not sure if it's a problem with the game on my side but if i look at any referee/judges skills in the editor they all seem to be a percentage of what they should be (For example John McCarthy's name value is 9.2% when i assume that should be 92%)

Do you have the latest patch? If so report it in the tech support forum as it's a bug.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excuse me sir. Your Soars Jiu Jitsu team is bugged. You can't open it without getting an error which stops you from doing anything with the team.

Not sure what you mean. In game or in the editor? Is it getting a run time error and them crashing? If you are using the most recent patch this belongs in the tech support forum.

Curious how people like to play as the UFC giving their ever-expanding roster and crazy real life schedule? How many events do you prefer to run and do you cut a lot of the fighters to accommodate a lighter schedule?

The way I do it is, I have at least 5-6 shows booked in advanced at all times. I try to get at least 1 PPV a month, with a UFC on FOX, Fight Pass, Fight night thrown in the mix.

If I decide to skip a PPV that month, I'll have 2 TV shows booked that month. So essentially, I like to keep 3 months booked in advanced at all times, 2 shows a month, about 12 fights a card, and I keep a pretty steady diet of guys going in and out.

Version 1.2 is up. Quite a few changes, most of all drug test rates have been dropped dramatically. As it stands now, there are roughly 12 drug test failures a year worldwide, which usually works out to between 1-5 per year in the UFC and fewer in smaller orgs. Looks about right to me.

The other big tweak is that I have upped the strength of regens alot. Not enough that there are instant world beaters that show up with national name value. But there are some prospects that are good enough that they worked their way into the top 25 a few years into watcher games. I would love more mega prospects, but increasing the value more also involves having them show up with massive name recognition and that really breaks the mod.

The rest has been smaller tweaks. I've filled out some of the womens divisions a little, updated the UFC fight histories and cleaned up the face pack a little. I also included the ZaNames character name database which is some nice work in and of itself.

Next will be a cleanup of the UK scene by Damian and the addition of Cage Warriors. Still at the top of my to do list is finish updating fighters A-L, adding a lot more pictures to Free Pictures, and fixing the fight histories that got messed up during conversion.

https://www.mediafire.com/?nzqgt63x3z7z1p6

Excuse me sir. Your Soars Jiu Jitsu team is bugged. You can't open it without getting an error which stops you from doing anything with the team.

Having looked into this, the Soares team is broken, there is no biography attached to it. You will need to delete the team and then re-add it, otherwise it will cause errors whenever a user tries to edit or import it.

Next will be a cleanup of the UK scene by Damian and the addition of Cage Warriors. Still at the top of my to do list is finish updating fighters A-L, adding a lot more pictures to Free Pictures, and fixing the fight histories that got messed up during conversion.

https://www.mediafire.com/?nzqgt63x3z7z1p6

Maybe give Brad a call when you made the first version of it to check so he can review it? I believe he's heavily involved in the UK scene.

Having looked into this, the Soares team is broken, there is no biography attached to it. You will need to delete the team and then re-add it, otherwise it will cause errors whenever a user tries to edit or import it.

Weird. I'll fix that.

Just upon booting this up again, I noticed a few things

Retired- Leonard Garcia, Jorge Gurgel, Tim Sylvia, Jorge Santiago

Retired?- Keith Jardine, Sakuraba, Frank Trigg, Dean Lister

Brian Foster is signed with WSOF

Pat Healy signed with Titan

Oleksiy Oliynyk's birth year should be 1977

Ishii-Crocop are a big set of heavyweight fights that aren't included

Jessamyn Duke, Shayna Baszler, Jake Ellenberger, Travis Browne are all at Hayastan with Ronda Rousey

Retired?- Frank Trigg

Well this one is 100% done, as he retired in the UK and commentates for one of our top companies now, so it was covered in my UK update.

Tag, I've just emailed you the complete CWFC title history document you asked for ages ago.

Hey I'd love this sent my way, as I handle the UK updating and was actually wasting a lot of time the past couple of weeks researching all of this, when I'd rather have been adding more fighters haha.

There seems to be very little information prior to the takeover at CW 40 and I wasn't watching them back then. Cheers

This mod is really well done and has some room to grow into a tremendous game.

With that said, is anyone else finding that the UFC is just unwieldy. You have so many fighters and need to book so many events that it is all just too much.

Will give it a go running a different company, maybe WSOF. This game does give you an insight into why it is so difficult to build stars amongst the general malaise of fighters.

This mod is really well done and has some room to grow into a tremendous game.

With that said, is anyone else finding that the UFC is just unwieldy. You have so many fighters and need to book so many events that it is all just too much.

Will give it a go running a different company, maybe WSOF. This game does give you an insight into why it is so difficult to build stars amongst the general malaise of fighters.

I have a UFC game that's been going for a year now. To get everyone involved you have to do A TON of cards. I try to have a card every week or sometimes every two weeks. I usually have three months of cards booked at once at 12 fights a card. I've found that's the best way to use most of the roster. It definitely can be overwhelming but it's manageable.

Archived