Local to Global

Has anyone done this before? If so, how long did it take? I'd imagine 10 years or so but I have no idea. Also, if you have done it can you give a brief idea of how long you were at each level?

Depends on how you do it and where. The most growth I think you can get is .9 per show no matter how much higher you're rating than your popularity (right now I'm butting on low 70s rated shows and I'm only 23 in my area and I still only gain .9). Assuming you don't start weekly shows till regional and you work out of the tri-state area that stays at 100% influence and you manage not to lose any of the regional battles that's 33 shows till regional or two years and 9 months.

Once at regional it depends on how you want to get to cult. But lets go with a bunch of spill over before we build up one more region. So we need to get to 65.1 to get to a 29.1 spill over which still getting .9 per a show would mean we need 40 shows to do it in. Now doing 5 shows (4 smaller shows and one big show a month) that'll take us 8 months. So three years and 5 months. Now the push to cult we need one more region at 47 but new england is your most influential spill over at 90%so really you need to get to 52.22. So from 29.1 to 52.22 at .9 is another 26 shows assuming you do your 4 small shows in that one region and your big show in your main region for 4 months and then the last 2 months you do all five shows in new england that's 6 more months so your looking at 3 years and 11 months to cult.

Now moving on to National is harder 65 in 8 regions means you probably need a TV show and I'm not sure what overness growth on a TV show looks like. And you'll need a show first. The sports America is your best bet casue you only need 47 in 4 regions, pop covers canada so you'd need more regions and arcadia and and NCTV need 59. So great lakes and Mid Atlantic are your best bets. Splitting two shows between each place a month and your big show at home Since you only not pop in the place not influence you just need a straight 47 which means 20 shows in each region so that's 10 months which but you at 4 years and 9 months till TV.

Now you get to where my math would be fuzzy at best but it seems like 10 years is doable if everything goes perfectly.

Archived