TEW2013 on a tablet

just got my stream 7 in the mail today. ive tried playing with the display settings but i cant seem to to get it right. it just looks like the game is off center to a grey background can anyone help?

1. Control Panel

2. Appearance and Personalization

3. Display

4. Choose "Smaller - 100% (default)"

5. Click "Apply" and that should fix everything. :)

ok so now i have a new question/issue. this topic gave me the urge to try this so i went out and got the hp stream 8. i downloaded my game and transfered my files by putting them on dropbox. but now in my multiplayer game with my buddy, the file he shared wont work. ive had him resend it a couple times but the game will load up my previous turn. anyone else have this or have any advise?

edit: nevermind, i didnt have it running as administrator lol

1. Battery life for playing TEW on a Stream 7?

2. How are the loading times for this?

3. Is a Stream 7 good for browsing youtube, movies, FL Studios program, internt browsing

4. How is the sound?

5. Where can I get a keyboard?

6. How much space does TEW take up on a stream?

I would say as long as you have the brightness set to 25% you can play TEW on battery for 6-7 hours at least.

Pretty good, I didn't notice a big difference between this and my laptop.

Hadn't used anything like photoshop or any video editing programs, but regarding youtube, movie streaming, and general browsing it does the full job.

It has one speaker on its side that's decent, but I still prefer my headphones.

Anywhere retail-wise, but try Radioshack, Best Buy, and Walmart.

The stream comes with 32gb (before pre-loaded content and OS) internal storage, but you can buy and install an SD Card up to install to as well.

I would say as long as you have the brightness set to 25% you can play TEW on battery for 6-7 hours at least.

Pretty good, I didn't notice a big difference between this and my laptop.

Hadn't used anything like photoshop or any video editing programs, but regarding youtube, movie streaming, and general browsing it does the full job.

It has one speaker on its side that's decent, but I still prefer my headphones.

Anywhere retail-wise, but try Radioshack, Best Buy, and Walmart.

The stream comes with 32gb (before pre-loaded content and OS) internal storage, but you can buy and install an SD Card up to install to as well.

So are you advising to purchase a stream7 for this?

I would play so much more if this was on a tablet and not sittng at a desktop anymore. Whats this I here that the font js small and the speaker is statically in the headphones?

if u got a cell, maybe u can take a pic of how tew looks eye view down on the stream 7 and upload it to tinypic or something. Im really on the fence about this

So are you advising to purchase a stream7 for this?

I would play so much more if this was on a tablet and not sittng at a desktop anymore. Whats this I here that the font js small and the speaker is statically in the headphones?

if u got a cell, maybe u can take a pic of how tew looks eye view down on the stream 7 and upload it to tinypic or something. Im really on the fence about this

Bad quality photo, but this is basically what TEW looks like on the tablet at 20% brightness:

http://s24.postimg.org/eintmgged/WIN_20150428_111227.jpg

The quality of the photo doesn't do it justice though, the text is indeed not small (atleast to someone like me, who has bad eye vision to begin with) and I haven't ran into any problems with the audio whatsoever. If you're looking for a reliable tablet capable of running full Windows OS and play TEW on the go, any of the HP Stream tablets are recommended. The HP Stream 7 is still going for $79.99 off of Microsoft's Store website: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/HP-Stream-7/productID.308781500?tid=sYBJ4mTLf_dc&cid=5250&pcrid=55311573173&pkw=hp%20stream%207&pmt=e&WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=pointitsem_Microsoft+US_google_5+-+PCs+-+HP+Stream+Tablet&WT.term=hp%20stream%207&WT.campaign=5+-+PCs+-+HP+Stream+Tablet&WT.content=YBJ4mTLf&WT.source=google&WT.medium=cpc

I jumped on this bandwagon this week. I bought myself a Linx 8 tablet and switched my licence over.

As others have said it doesn't run as fast, especially at the end of the month. The biggest loss for me though is the mouse wheel. The drag and drop works sporadically and scrolling through a big roster is annoying.

The mere fact that I was able to play TEW on the bus home made it worthwhile.

Bad quality photo, but this is basically what TEW looks like on the tablet at 20% brightness:

http://s24.postimg.org/eintmgged/WIN_20150428_111227.jpg

The quality of the photo doesn't do it justice though, the text is indeed not small (atleast to someone like me, who has bad eye vision to begin with) and I haven't ran into any problems with the audio whatsoever. If you're looking for a reliable tablet capable of running full Windows OS and play TEW on the go, any of the HP Stream tablets are recommended. The HP Stream 7 is still going for $79.99 off of Microsoft's Store website: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/HP-Stream-7/productID.308781500?tid=sYBJ4mTLf_dc&cid=5250&pcrid=55311573173&pkw=hp%20stream%207&pmt=e&WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=pointitsem_Microsoft+US_google_5+-+PCs+-+HP+Stream+Tablet&WT.term=hp%20stream%207&WT.campaign=5+-+PCs+-+HP+Stream+Tablet&WT.content=YBJ4mTLf&WT.source=google&WT.medium=cpc

sorry for the late reply but i think u just convinced me, i think im about to put in an order

really appreciate the photo especially when u didnt have to do it :)

• 7 months later...

I guess it makes sense but just for the record I use it with the Surface Pro 3 and it works perfectly. It's most efficient with a keyboard, but I have tried it in tablet mode and well, it's doable, but I was mostly modding and adjusting stats over and over needs a bit of finesse

If I could have used pinched-to-zoom that would have got around it and would have made the experience much greater, though. (Not sure why I couldn't - may have been a limitation of me more than the app or surface)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived