Modern Warriors 2

Here is the most recent release, It's got a lot of updates.

Fight Histories

First and foremost, I went through every fight history. During conversion from WMMA a lot of the records were jumbled, with random fights showing up in wrong events. I fixed all of those errors and trimmed hundreds of out of date fight histories.

UK scene

Thanks to Damian we have a large update to the UK scene, including the long awaited inclusion of Cage Warriors. He also updated and added many regional fighters and prospects. He has more planned in polishing up UCMMA in the future.

Russian scene

I also made a deep review of Russian MMA, including filling out the M-1 roster, adding dozens of prospects and veterans, and doing a complete overhaul of Russian fight teams. This is by far the most up to date Russian MMA has even been in MW.

Misc.

Other additions include adding logs for a large number of the fight teams (Thanks Damian). General updates for fight histories, records, title histories, etc. I also expanded the Free Pictures again; my hope is to eventually have around 1000 face and body pictures included.

Up next I'll be going through the rest of the fighter attributes and records I haven't done yet, filling in some prospects, and rounding out the UK scene. Feel free to leave any feedback.

Updated 3/16/15: Version 2.1 is out. See my most recent post.

https://www.mediafire.com/?y1ls24awepfuqn6

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heres the fussy feedback....the same 5 or 6 lightweights appearing in super heavy class coz they got wrong rankings assigned,oliynik retires too early coz his age is 7years off,a woman fighter who's name i forget is classed as male (she sure got balls) & about 10 guys have missing pictures but their pics are in the database just not linked somehow!Apart from that its all i been waitin for :-D

Anyone with this bug, please delete the mod and download it again. If it persists let me know and I will see about sending it to Adam.

Is there anyway to keep changes in database so I dont have to do it again?

By the way I'm really grateful for the mod, without it I wouldnt have bought all the games.

First off, I want to say thank you for this Mod, it's amazing. I just noticed a few things with the pictures not matching up with the fighters. This is a list fighter that I noticed does not match up:

andrei manzolo

andy young

Antoni Hardonk

asim ui-haq

ayumu shioda

barry ryan

brandon merkt

brett cawell

chad vance

clint joyce

daisuke okumiya

edson franca

fabiano capoani

francis heagney

genki sudo

joe cummins

john strawn

juliano belgine

junichi ota

kenji hosoya

kleber vilar

koji yoshida

komei okada

kosuke eda

kris edwards

lee barnes

leigh allwood

makoto takimoto

marcelo brito

mark burch

mark smith

masakatsu funaki

masaki konishi

masayoshi kato

matt horning

michal hamrsmid

mike bruno

naoki matsushita

nathan champ

nobuhiro yamaguchi

noriyuki kitaura

omar choudhury

priscus fogagnoco

ralph leandra lopez

rico washington sr

rob guiffrida

sadhu bott

sam boo

sam thao

sean carter

seiki ruo

spencer herns

takashi kasugai

tatsunori tanaka

taylor lapilus

thibaud larchet

toshimichi akagi

warren kee

wayne phillips

yannick bahati

yasuhiro kanayama

yuichi nakanishi (wrong face)

yuki ito

zack jones

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gingerdilligaf" data-cite="gingerdilligaf" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39285" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Heres the fussy feedback....the same 5 or 6 lightweights appearing in super heavy class coz they got wrong rankings assigned,oliynik retires too early coz his age is 7years off,a woman fighter who's name i forget is classed as male (she sure got balls) & about 10 guys have missing pictures but their pics are in the database just not linked somehow!Apart from that its all i been waitin for :-D</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Kirstie Gannaway is the female that's set as male.</p><p> </p><p> Oleksiy Oliynyk should be born 1977 instead of 1970.</p><p> </p><p> The fighters appearing as ranked Super Heavyweights that shouldn't be are Marlon Vera, Jorge de Oliveira, Rodolfo Rubio, Diego Rivas, Leandro Ataides, and Igor Svirid.</p>

Kirstie Gannaway is the female that's set as male.

Oleksiy Oliynyk should be born 1977 instead of 1970.

The fighters appearing as ranked Super Heavyweights that shouldn't be are Marlon Vera, Jorge de Oliveira, Rodolfo Rubio, Diego Rivas, Leandro Ataides, and Igor Svirid.

Fixed all but the fighters listed as super heavyweights. I can't find any cause for that in the database. I'll ask Adam.

Another small thing i noticed is cage warriors has same weight settings for the middle & welterweight belts

Fixed.

First off, I want to say thank you for this Mod, it's amazing. I just noticed a few things with the pictures not matching up with the fighters. This is a list fighter that I noticed does not match up:

andrei manzolo

andy young

Antoni Hardonk

asim ui-haq

ayumu shioda

barry ryan

brandon merkt

brett cawell

chad vance

clint joyce

daisuke okumiya

edson franca

fabiano capoani

francis heagney

genki sudo

joe cummins

john strawn

juliano belgine

junichi ota

kenji hosoya

kleber vilar

koji yoshida

komei okada

kosuke eda

kris edwards

lee barnes

leigh allwood

makoto takimoto

marcelo brito

mark burch

mark smith

masakatsu funaki

masaki konishi

masayoshi kato

matt horning

michal hamrsmid

mike bruno

naoki matsushita

nathan champ

nobuhiro yamaguchi

noriyuki kitaura

omar choudhury

priscus fogagnoco

ralph leandra lopez

rico washington sr

rob guiffrida

sadhu bott

sam boo

sam thao

sean carter

seiki ruo

spencer herns

takashi kasugai

tatsunori tanaka

taylor lapilus

thibaud larchet

toshimichi akagi

warren kee

wayne phillips

yannick bahati

yasuhiro kanayama

yuichi nakanishi (wrong face)

yuki ito

zack jones

Yes? MOst of them don't have high enough res pictures to make an image for the face pack. A lot of them are retired. That's working as intended.

Yes? MOst of them don't have high enough res pictures to make an image for the face pack. A lot of them are retired. That's working as intended.

I think what he meant was a lot of them have pictures in the picture pack, but they aren't attached to the fighter.

The super heavyweight problem is just the settings on these fighters pages are set to 0% instead of inactive. I changed them in the database & they dont appear at superheavy or atomweight anymore.

Weird, thanks.

I think what he meant was a lot of them have pictures in the picture pack, but they aren't attached to the fighter.

I'll take a look but a lot of these I cut the images and they turned out too low res so I don't use them. I'm picky.

Got the game a day ago and the mod is awesome, good work. Having fun booking UFC to get used to the game at the moment. Looking to possibly take One or Bellator on a new save in a few days or try out the 97 mod.

Only suggestion is fighters pay. I ended up altering loads and loads of fighters in the UFC alone, not all but still it was a lot. Just guys who were on maybe 15k base pay when they get like 40k or something. And loads on under a grand or just over.

The info is out there but I get that it's pretty time consuming going in and out of hundreds and hundreds of contracts. I got a bit tired last night, granted it was like 2am, just doing the UFC.

Just started a fresh game, cut hundreds of workers and now have 30 in every weight class (25 in Women's Bantam, 20 in Straw) and unretired GSP in the editor! Looking forward to not following the real life booking this time around.

Archived