Movie Tycoon Reborn

mad5226

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darik121
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mad5226" data-cite="mad5226" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Director: James Wan will do your film for 200,000<p> Main lead: Daniel Day-Lewis will do your film for 250,000 and his own trailer with catering (this will not effect your cost but could hurt the moral of other actors)</p><p> Second lead: Emilia Clarke will do your film for 40,000</p><p> Supporting: Ewan McGregorcwill do your film for 100,000</p><p> Danny Trejo will do your film for 80,000</p><p> Freida Pinto will do your film for 30,000</p><p> Jared Padalecki will do your film for 40,000</p><p> John Corbett will do your film for 40,000</p><p> Nikolaj Coster-Waldau will do your film for 45,000</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Please let me know which offers you accept and include the final tally for expected Cast cost at the bottom.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Daniel Day-Lewis: We have absolute respect for him and his career, but the best we can offer is 100,000 upfront and 100,000 after movie releases.</p><p> </p><p> Emilia Clarke: It's fine</p><p> </p><p> Ewan McGregor: As a supporting act, this is way more than we can agree on. How does 25,000 ahead and 35,000 after movie releases sound?</p><p> </p><p> Danny Trejo: We can only go up to 65,000 for you.</p><p> </p><p> Nikolaj Coster-Waldau: With utmost respect, you're asking for way too much, we were looking for more around 30,000.</p><p> </p><p> Accept other offers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mad5226" data-cite="mad5226" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Kenneth Branagh will agree to work your film for 50,000<p> Geoffrey Rush will agree to work your film for 85,000</p><p> Jackie Earle Haley will agree to work your film for 80,000</p><p> </p><p> Maisie Williams accepts your offer</p><p> </p><p> Felicity Jones will agree to work your film for 100,000</p><p> Rooney Mara will agree to work your film for 90,000</p><p> </p><p> Bennett Miller will agree to work your film for 90,000</p><p> Alexander Payne will agree to work your film for 75,000</p><p> Benh Zeitlin will agree to work your film for 50,000</p></div></blockquote><p> I accept Kenneth Branagh and Benh Zeitlin. For the remaining role, I would like to know how much Mischa Barton is asking.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="packerman120" data-cite="packerman120" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would like to approach Thomas Vinterberg and Andrew Dominik for director of The Wingman's Revenge. I accept Sarah Hyland's offer to play The Dark Widow, and let her know that I see her as a potential break out hit in this film. I also would like to tell Spacey that he has a deal, and that I look forward to working with him in my company's infant phases.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thomas Vinterberg will agree to do your film for 50,000 </p><p> Andrew Dominik will agree to do your film for 90,000</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astyn" data-cite="Astyn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>- Accept Jake Gyllenhaal (125,000)<p> - Counter Offer Jena Malone (85,000)</p><p> - Accept Ben Foster (40,000)</p><p> - Accept Radha Mitchell (40,000)</p><p> - Accept Thomas Robinson (10,000)</p><p> - Accept Nick Cassavetes (125,000)</p><p> </p><p> Total - $425000 </p><p> </p><p> - Does this mean that im over budget and should lower my production or marketing cost?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Jena Malone accepts your terms</p><p> </p><p> No you're not over budget, just means your marketing and production costs are going to have to be low. That may be less than ideal for you as the film will look very amature and not many people will even realize it's out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Swanton825" data-cite="The Swanton825" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Grindhouse Pictures</span></strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Title:</strong> Veracruz</p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> R</p><p> <strong>Genre:</strong> Action</p><p> <strong>Summary:</strong> Veracruz, a town secretly used by the infamous Marconi family to funnel drugs over the border through tourists. All was going according to plan, until a mysterious biker crossed the Marconi's unstable heir apparent, Vin Marconi III. Now, the biker wages a one (wo)man war against some of the worst criminals in the world to save Veracruz.</p><p> <strong>Production Budget:</strong> $600,000</p><p> <strong>Marketing Budget:</strong> $250,000</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Director:</strong> Johnnie To</p><p> <strong>Leads:</strong> Michelle Rodriguez - The Biker, Dolph Ziggler - Vin Marconi III</p><p> <strong>Secondary:</strong> Sasha Grey - Alice (Kyle's abused, drug addicted girlfriend), Ron Perlman - Big Ronnie (The Sullivan Family's aging enforcer, there to keep Kyle in control)</p><p> <strong>Supporting:</strong> Idris Elba - Bartender, Gabriella Wilde - Ronnie's girl, Zoe Saldana - Stripper assassin</p><p> <strong>Cameo:</strong> Danny Trejo - Bar patron</p><p> <strong>Nudity:</strong> Several topless scenes for Alice and a simulated sex scene between her and Vin.</p><p> <strong>Incentives:</strong> A two sequel deal (including this one) for Rodriguez, provided the film is a success.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Johnnie To will agree to do your movie for 250,000 or 50,000 and 10 percent of box office sale and an guarantee that he will direct all sequels to the film. </p><p> </p><p> Michelle Rodriguez will do your film for 100,000 and a guarantee to be in any sequels made.</p><p> Dolph Ziggler will do your film for 30,000 and the ability to promote the movie in ring</p><p> </p><p> Sasha Grey will do your film for 70,000. She will be willing to do it for 40,000 without the nudity.</p><p> Ron Perlman will do your film for 75,000 dollars</p><p> </p><p> Idris Elba will do your film for 65,000</p><p> Zoe Saldana will do your film for 50,000</p><p> </p><p> Danny Trejo will do your film for 5,000 per 15 minutes on screen (not to exceed 60 minutes.)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="darik121" data-cite="darik121" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Daniel Day-Lewis: We have absolute respect for him and his career, but the best we can offer is 100,000 upfront and 100,000 after movie releases.<p> </p><p> Emilia Clarke: It's fine</p><p> </p><p> Ewan McGregor: As a supporting act, this is way more than we can agree on. How does 25,000 ahead and 35,000 after movie releases sound?</p><p> </p><p> Danny Trejo: We can only go up to 65,000 for you.</p><p> </p><p> Nikolaj Coster-Waldau: With utmost respect, you're asking for way too much, we were looking for more around 30,000.</p><p> </p><p> Accept other offers.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Daniel Lewis will agree to 100,000 up front and 200,000 after movie release.</p><p> </p><p> Ewan McGregor accepts your terms</p><p> </p><p> Danny Trejo accepts your terms</p><p> </p><p> Nikolaj Coster-Waldau will agree to 40,000</p>

Guest darik121
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mad5226" data-cite="mad5226" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Daniel Lewis will agree to 100,000 up front and 200,000 after movie release.<p> </p><p> Ewan McGregor accepts your terms</p><p> </p><p> Danny Trejo accepts your terms</p><p> </p><p> Nikolaj Coster-Waldau will agree to 40,000</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Accepted.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="darik121" data-cite="darik121" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Accepted.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If I'm not mistaken then, you are now ready to make your film Good Luck =)</p><p> </p><p> On a side note, what's the name of your studio?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wilhelmgras" data-cite="wilhelmgras" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I accept Kenneth Branagh and Benh Zeitlin. For the remaining role, I would like to know how much Mischa Barton is asking.</div></blockquote><p> sorry, but could you give me that quote on mischa barton?</p>

Guest darik121

<p><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Red Raven Studios Present:</span></strong></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>MOTEL 22</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;">Starring: Daniel Day-Lewis as Allan Rickson</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"> Emilia Clarke as Anna Shyle</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:12px;">and</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

Ewan McGregor as Mike</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

Danny Trejo as Biker</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

Freida Pinto as Maid</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

Jared Padalecki as The Thing</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

John Corbett as Brian Shaw</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;">

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Taun Bach</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><em>Directed by: James Wan</em></span></p><p> </p><p>

Genre: Horror</p><p>

Rating: R</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">Allan Rickson (Daniel Day-Lewis) is a college mathematics teacher who has incurable insomnia and only seems to be able to sleep away from home. His daily life is becoming too exhausting for his own good, and sleeping at a local motel does not help him in the long run. His work days are becoming harder and harder, even getting to the point of having hallucinations from the continuous lack of good sleep. The one place he can truly sleep well is Motel 22, a small, local town motel that has dirt cheap room prices, fitting for a hole that is. On one occasion he meets a beautiful young girl named Anna (Emilia Clarke) who’s staying in the motel room next to his. She’s a very quiet persona, and doesn’t seem to reveal much to Allan about her life. Allan however, immediately starts to fancy her and keeps trying to converse with her. Anna reveals to him that she also has insomnia, and to his utmost terror, reveals a fact that every night slept in the motel, she dreams of a red raven symbol, exactly described as one that has been in his dreams ever since he started his motel sleeping experience. Day after day they come to get each other better and even start sharing the motel room to fight the feel of loneliness in such a melancholic place. Soon enough, Allan felt that he was in love, and that love was certainly not one sides. A long time loner, he finally thought he found a perfect mate for himself. Motel became his nightly residence. One night however, someone comes knocking on their door, and when they finally agree to open, they are greeted by a motel maid (Freida Pinto), who gives Allan and Anna a letter each, apparently left on the counter, their names tidily written on the front end. When they open the letters, it’s nothing but a red raven symbol on a piece of white paper inside. They are both surprised and decide to try to sleep on the night before never returning to the Motel again. Allan Ricketts woke up in a room smelling of flesh and piss. It was completely dark except for a dimmed red light in the far corner of the room. It lit up a silhouette that resembled a human being. It seemed to be an older man, chained to the wall just like him, with visible torture marks all over his body. The man looked dead, but woke up when Allan yelled. The man had trouble making up his words and gasped at each sentence. Allan learned that the man is a part of a biker gang that comes to Motel to sleep over, and that’s where he got abducted. The story far to well resembled his own, and he finally realised he wasn’t there by accident.</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">

“He chose us. It’s his will, and we’re here to die for him. The ultimate sacrifice.” - said the man, before falling unconscious once again. Allan screamed Anna’s name in agony, but to no avail. Allan had no idea about how many days he spend in that cell, getting fed through a small hole on the wall, but he lost sense of time. All until one night he got dragged out by a couple of men wearing long red coats, covering their faces with long black masks on their faces. They were brought up to him. The thing greeted them, and in very little words, dragged out sentences, explained that they are selected to join the Red Raven. There are only two outcomes to the story. It’s the final end, death, or finishing the series of initiation quests that he’ll put in front of them. Allan noticed there were more people chosen, A tall man named Mike, Taun Bach, a visibly injured man called Brian, and to his terror, the Maid. However, Anna was nowhere to be found. In each initiation quest, a single person had to give up his life for the sake of others, and the initiation consisted of horrid torture sentences combined with psychical pain of learning more about people that you’re in the situation with, only to see them get injured or die in the future. Allan managed to get through every quest successfuly, and soon he was the last man standing. There was no more quests before him. His fate was uncertain, but he was hopeful he would now be permitted to leave and live, with his scars staying on his soul forever. He was brought to the big hall again. And that’s when Anna came in and started to explain to him. She was a long time member of the cult, and to save her life, she had to give an invitation letter with a red raven inside to a person that she loved the most. There was no saving of him. He’s the tribute she gave to save her life, and the last moments of his life were spent with her voice echoing his head: “I’m sorry. Who do you want to leave your letter to?”.</span></em></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Location</strong>- US</p><p>

<strong>Duration</strong> - 84 minutes</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Budget: 580,000 talent</strong></p><p><strong>

250,000 production</strong></p><p><strong>

170,000 marketing</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><strong><em>TOTAL: 1,000,000</em></strong></strong></span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wilhelmgras" data-cite="wilhelmgras" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>sorry, but could you give me that quote on mischa barton?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sorry I missed it</p><p> </p><p> mischa barton will agree to work for you for 65,000.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="darik121" data-cite="darik121" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Red Raven Studios Present:</span></strong><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>MOTEL 22</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;">Starring: Daniel Day-Lewis as Allan Rickson</span></p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"> Emilia Clarke as Anna Shyle</span></p><p> <span style="font-size:12px;">and</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Ewan McGregor as Mike</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Danny Trejo as Biker</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Freida Pinto as Maid</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Jared Padalecki as The Thing</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> John Corbett as Brian Shaw</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Taun Bach</span></p><p> </p><p> Our Math isn't adding up. I have your talent cost at 580,000 not 380,000. If I'm correct then you need to adjust your marketing and production. Here's what I have, let me know if I'm wrong.</p><p> </p><p> Daniel Day Lewis 100,000 Up Front/ 200,000 After Movie</p><p> Nikolaj Coster-Waldau - 40,000</p><p> Danny Trejo - 65,000</p><p> Ewan McGregor - 25,000 Up Front/35,000 After Movie</p><p> Emilia Clarke - 40,000</p><p> James Wan - 200,000</p><p> Freida Pinto - 30,000</p><p> Jared Padalecki - 40,000</p><p> John Corbett - 40,000</p></div></div></blockquote>

Guest darik121
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mad5226" data-cite="mad5226" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Our Math isn't adding up. I have your talent cost at 580,000 not 380,000. If I'm correct then you need to adjust your marketing and production. Here's what I have, let me know if I'm wrong.<p> </p><p> Daniel Day Lewis 100,000 Up Front/ 200,000 After Movie</p><p> Nikolaj Coster-Waldau - 40,000</p><p> Danny Trejo - 65,000</p><p> Ewan McGregor - 25,000 Up Front/35,000 After Movie</p><p> Emilia Clarke - 40,000</p><p> James Wan - 200,000</p><p> Freida Pinto - 30,000</p><p> Jared Padalecki - 40,000</p><p> John Corbett - 40,000</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Kind of forgot about the director. So sorry about that, fixed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="darik121" data-cite="darik121" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Red Raven Studios Present:</span></strong><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>MOTEL 22</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;">Starring: Daniel Day-Lewis as Allan Rickson</span></p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"> Emilia Clarke as Anna Shyle</span></p><p> <span style="font-size:12px;">and</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Ewan McGregor as Mike</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Danny Trejo as Biker</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Freida Pinto as Maid</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Jared Padalecki as The Thing</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> John Corbett as Brian Shaw</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Taun Bach</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><em>Directed by: James Wan</em></span></p><p> </p><p> Genre: Horror</p><p> Rating: R</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">Allan Rickson (Daniel Day-Lewis) is a college mathematics teacher who has incurable insomnia and only seems to be able to sleep away from home. His daily life is becoming too exhausting for his own good, and sleeping at a local motel does not help him in the long run. His work days are becoming harder and harder, even getting to the point of having hallucinations from the continuous lack of good sleep. The one place he can truly sleep well is Motel 22, a small, local town motel that has dirt cheap room prices, fitting for a hole that is. On one occasion he meets a beautiful young girl named Anna (Emilia Clarke) who’s staying in the motel room next to his. She’s a very quiet persona, and doesn’t seem to reveal much to Allan about her life. Allan however, immediately starts to fancy her and keeps trying to converse with her. Anna reveals to him that she also has insomnia, and to his utmost terror, reveals a fact that every night slept in the motel, she dreams of a red raven symbol, exactly described as one that has been in his dreams ever since he started his motel sleeping experience. Day after day they come to get each other better and even start sharing the motel room to fight the feel of loneliness in such a melancholic place. Soon enough, Allan felt that he was in love, and that love was certainly not one sides. A long time loner, he finally thought he found a perfect mate for himself. Motel became his nightly residence. One night however, someone comes knocking on their door, and when they finally agree to open, they are greeted by a motel maid (Freida Pinto), who gives Allan and Anna a letter each, apparently left on the counter, their names tidily written on the front end. When they open the letters, it’s nothing but a red raven symbol on a piece of white paper inside. They are both surprised and decide to try to sleep on the night before never returning to the Motel again. Allan Ricketts woke up in a room smelling of flesh and piss. It was completely dark except for a dimmed red light in the far corner of the room. It lit up a silhouette that resembled a human being. It seemed to be an older man, chained to the wall just like him, with visible torture marks all over his body. The man looked dead, but woke up when Allan yelled. The man had trouble making up his words and gasped at each sentence. Allan learned that the man is a part of a biker gang that comes to Motel to sleep over, and that’s where he got abducted. The story far to well resembled his own, and he finally realised he wasn’t there by accident.</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"> “He chose us. It’s his will, and we’re here to die for him. The ultimate sacrifice.” - said the man, before falling unconscious once again. Allan screamed Anna’s name in agony, but to no avail. Allan had no idea about how many days he spend in that cell, getting fed through a small hole on the wall, but he lost sense of time. All until one night he got dragged out by a couple of men wearing long red coats, covering their faces with long black masks on their faces. They were brought up to him. The thing greeted them, and in very little words, dragged out sentences, explained that they are selected to join the Red Raven. There are only two outcomes to the story. It’s the final end, death, or finishing the series of initiation quests that he’ll put in front of them. Allan noticed there were more people chosen, A tall man named Mike, Taun Bach, a visibly injured man called Brian, and to his terror, the Maid. However, Anna was nowhere to be found. In each initiation quest, a single person had to give up his life for the sake of others, and the initiation consisted of horrid torture sentences combined with psychical pain of learning more about people that you’re in the situation with, only to see them get injured or die in the future. Allan managed to get through every quest successfuly, and soon he was the last man standing. There was no more quests before him. His fate was uncertain, but he was hopeful he would now be permitted to leave and live, with his scars staying on his soul forever. He was brought to the big hall again. And that’s when Anna came in and started to explain to him. She was a long time member of the cult, and to save her life, she had to give an invitation letter with a red raven inside to a person that she loved the most. There was no saving of him. He’s the tribute she gave to save her life, and the last moments of his life were spent with her voice echoing his head: “I’m sorry. Who do you want to leave your letter to?”.</span></em></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Location</strong>- US</p><p> <strong>Duration</strong> - 84 minutes</p><p> </p><p><strong> Budget: 580,000 talent</strong></p><p><strong> 250,000 production</strong></p><p><strong> 170,000 marketing</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> <span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><strong><em>TOTAL: 1,000,000</em></strong></strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> MOTEL 22 is a new film by Red Raven Studios and the first of the game! This was a low budge (production) film that was really only advertised on social media. However, that did not stop the studio from getting a massive boost in attendance (30%) for being the first brought to the big screen. </p><p> </p><p> The movie itself what what you would come to expect from a horror film these days. While not being boring by any means it also didn't have that same feel an old slasher from the 80s once had. Daniel Day Lewis helped propel an otherwise nameless cast to a decent movie. James Wan did a great job of keeping the movie going and getting right to the point, but I can't help but think that for the price of admission this movie was over pretty quickly.</p><p> </p><p> Overall a decent first showing by a name studio who is looking to make a name for theirself in this early stage.</p><p> </p><p> Final Rating: 2.25 out of 5 stars</p><p> Total Profit: 2 Million Dollars</p><p> </p><p> New Studio Capital: 2,000,000 - 200,000 (Daniel Day Lewis) - 35,000 (Ewan McGregor) = <strong>1,765,000</strong></p><p> </p><p> Red Raven Studios and all actors/directors associated with this film are now locked from any type of negotiating until 6AM Sunday (EST)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mad5226" data-cite="mad5226" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry I missed it<p> </p><p> mischa barton will agree to work for you for 65,000.</p></div></blockquote><p> how about 50.000 and a secondary lead in one of my next two movies if this movie makes a proft?</p>

<p>I would like to accept Andrew Dominik's demands to bring him on board as director of my film. Thus I am over-budget, but I will make some adjustments to production costs. My final project shall be out later. Also my cast is as follows:</p><p> </p><p>

Kevin Spacey - Thomas Feldman</p><p>

Kiefer Sutherland - Nicholas Swansky</p><p>

Sarah Hyland - The Dark Widow</p><p>

CAMEO - Hugh Jackman - Ted Feldman</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wilhelmgras" data-cite="wilhelmgras" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>how about 50.000 and a secondary lead in one of my next two movies if this movie makes a proft?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> mischa barton will accept your offer</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Mad Hare Productions</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Title</strong>: A Confederacy of Dunces</p><p>

<strong>Rating</strong>: R</p><p>

<strong>Genre</strong>: Comedy / Drama</p><p>

<strong>Brief Summary</strong>: When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that the dunces are all in confederacy against him</p><p>

<strong>Production Cost</strong>: Assume I need to wait to see what the cast & director cost first</p><p>

<strong>Marketing Cost</strong>: Same as above</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Lead</strong> - Ignatius J. Reilly (A general loser) - (approach - Zach Galifianakis)</p><p>

<strong>Secondary Lead</strong> - Myrna Minkoff (Beatnik chick intrigued by the loser) - (approach - Rose Byrne, Imogen Poots, Carey Mulligan)</p><p>

<strong>Supporting Character</strong> - Irene Reilly (Loser's mother) - (approach - Judi Dench, Carolyn Lawrence, Seth Rogen...sorry, not a lot of options that fit this role)</p><p>

<strong>Supporting Character</strong> - Santa Battaglia (Mom's friend/hater of loser) - (approach - Tabitha St Germain I guess, need more older actresses)</p><p>

<strong>Supporting Character</strong> - Claude Robichaux (Older guy that likes Irene but hates communists, for an updated version of the flick it could be terrorists or if you wanted to play it safer he could hate either Reps or Dems) - (approach - Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson, Bill Murray, Dustin Hoffman, Robin Williams if he's still alive in this movie universe)</p><p>

<strong>Director</strong> - (approach - Coen Bros)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Optional: </strong></p><p><strong>

Perks:</strong></p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Grass Roots Productions</span></strong> presents:</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>A Real Boy</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Starting Cash:</strong> 1.000.000</p><p>

<strong>Title:</strong> A real boy</p><p>

<strong>Lead Actor:</strong> Nathan Gamble</p><p>

<strong>Secondary Lead:</strong> Kenneth Branagh</p><p>

<strong>Secondary Lead:</strong> Maisie Williams</p><p>

<strong>Secondary Lead:</strong> Mischa Barton</p><p>

<strong>Director: </strong>Benh Zeitlin</p><p>

<strong>Total cost:</strong> 250.000</p><p>

<strong>Genre:</strong> Drama / Arthouse</p><p>

<strong>Rating:</strong> G</p><p>

<strong>Plot:</strong> </p><p>

The movie starts out eighteen years ago, in 1997 (the exact date is shown, law and order style, in the bottom of the screen), with Joseph Collo (played by Kenneth Branagh) giving a lecture in a fairly big lecture hall which is filled to the brim with both scientists and journalists. He explained, with a confident, unhurried voice, how he and his team of scientists have genetically modified an embryo. After birth, Collo explains, the boy will be perfectly normal in many ways. However, as some connections in his amygdala (part of the brain) are missing, he will never contemplate malice. </p><p> </p><p>

After finishing his lecture, the lecture hall, which until then has been quiet except for the occasional murmur when Collo showed something ‘shocking’, burst into sound with everybody wanting to ask questions. One question is shown in the movie. A journalist asks whether Collo isn’t creating a freak, another Frankensteinian monster. Collo scoffs (Branagh incidentally has directed an adaptation of the Frankenstein story), and asks the journalist whether he has actually read Frankenstein. Frankenstein’s monster, so Collo explains, stood out of the crowd. He really was a monster, shunned by society, by anybody but the blind. His embryo, Collo concludes, will be just like everybody else at first glance. Only when you get to know the person, you will notice that he is different. However, for all intents and purposes, he is not some fictional monster. He will be a real boy.</p><p> </p><p>

Flash forward to 2015 (again indicated in the bottom of the screen). Ralph Wood (Nathan Gamble) is being lectured by Gemma Grillo (Maisie Williams). She is telling him to grow a spine. How everybody is taking advantage of him, and that he shouldn’t accept that. That he has no friends because nobody respects him. Ralph does not get angry, but argues that Joseph tells him that he is above those people. And that there are plenty people telling him that he is a naughty boy (and he talks about some Tom Sawyer-like foolery that he has done. Small anecdotes which are shown in the movie as well). In the end, Ralph, without getting angry, asks Gemma to just leave. They will never agree, and if she can’t be ok with his lack of guile, his lack of lies, his perfect honesty, then it’s better for everybody if she just moves on. So, she leaves.</p><p> </p><p>

To keep the continuity going, Ralph then goes home to Joseph. As 18 years have passed, Joseph looks significantly older. In this scene a lot of backstory is explained. How the woman who ended up giving birth to Ralph could not carry the burden of Ralph constantly being bullied. How Joseph, unlike Frankenstein, took Ralph under his wing, but might have been too loving. Also, there will be some foreshadowing that Joseph is in trouble with the law because of his genetic experiments.</p><p> </p><p>

In this scene Ralph is shown to be sad, and after talking to Joseph, he goes to his room where he cries because he lost a friend. He decides to go out that night to keep busy. He enters a bar, and is approached by Kathy Fox (Mischa Barton) for whom he buys a drink. At first they just have some friendly and genuinely funny chitchat, but, after both have finished their drinks, Kathy breaks down. She admits that it’s her turn to buy him a drink, but that she has no money. She gives Ralph a sobstory about how her ex took everything from her. Ralph, not expecting any ill-will, buys her a few more drinks, and they end up kissing.</p><p> </p><p>

In the next couple of short scenes, Ralph and Kathy are seen together, being happy, with Kathy occasionally breaking down, while making excuses when Ralph suggests ways to get her life back on track. In some scenes, Joseph (who is by now looking even older because of stress) is seen giving Ralph comfort and money because he wants Ralph to be happy. In some of the later scenes, Gemma, who he runs into by accident, tells him that Kathy is using him for his money. Ralph obviously does not believe her.</p><p> </p><p>

This segment of the plot ends when Kathy ends up threatening Gemma, who happens to be be taping the conversation. After Gemma reveals to Kathy that she has evidence now of her conning Ralph, Kathy leaves Ralph without any explanation. Ralph does not understand, and is feeling very sad because of all this. Gemma is seen contemplating telling Ralph about the tape, but, after she talks to Joseph, she decides not to let Ralph hear the tape because it might hurt him even more.</p><p> </p><p>

However, one night, as Ralph is alone in his room, the bell rings. Joseph opens the door, and is heard being arrested on charges of scientific misconduct. Some scenes covering the trial follow. He is charged with creating a freak of nature in Ralph. Kathy and Gemma are among the people testifying against Joseph. Kathy with malice, claiming how Ralph was never a good lover because there was no danger in him at all. Gemma reluctantly, saying that Ralph just isn’t suited for society. Obviously this crushes Ralph, and after Joseph is swallowed by the system (this swallowing theme is explicitly mentioned in the movie as Geppetto gets swallowed alive in the story as well) he is completely alone.</p><p> </p><p>

Then, after visiting Joseph in prison, without being allowed to join him in his cell, Ralph decides to commit a victimless felony. At night, he sets fire to the then empty court building where they sentences Joseph. He waits for the police and is arrested. He goes to trial, and refuses assistance of a lawyer. Instead, he holds an impressive monologue. Talking about how he may indeed not be suitable for this world, but that he still has feelings. And that all that would make him happy would be to be sentenced, and put in jail with Joseph. That everybody wins in this situation. That his arson wasn’t an act of evil, but of love. And, having moved the judge with his story, he is indeed sentenced to spend time in the same jail as Joseph.</p><p> </p><p>

As he is led away, Kathy, tries to talk to Ralph. She is black and blue, as some people had actually robbed her after she testified against Joseph because they realized Kathy still had some of Ralph’s money. Now penniless, Kathy desperately asks Ralph for forgiveness, and some money that he won’t need in jail so that she can start over. Ralph, good-naturedly forgives her, but tells her that it is best for her if he does not give her a dime. That this will help her re-build her character. </p><p> </p><p>

Also, while Ralph is being led away, Gemma is seen reaching out to him, in tears, but with a smile as she knows that Ralph is happy now. The final shot of the movie is of Ralph and Joseph being united in prison, hugging each other, in tears.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Location:</strong> The story is set in New York, though some scenes are shot in Toronto instead</p><p>

<strong>Production: </strong>562.000 (special care is taken of Kenneth Branagh’s make-up as he needs to play the same character 18 years apart)</p><p>

<strong>Marketing: </strong>187.500</p><p>

<strong>Duration: </strong>130 minutes</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Budget: </strong>1.000.000</p>

Packer Pro Productions PRESENT:

THE WINGMAN'S REVENGE

STARRING: Kevin Spacey as Thomas Feldman

SECONDARY LEAD: Kiether Sutherland as Nicholas Swansky

Also featuring:

Sarah Hyland as The Dark Widow

And a special cameo from Hugh Jackman as Ted Feldman!

Directed by: Andrew Dominik

Genre: Political Thriller/Drama

Rating: R

The polls have been counted, and Pennsylvania's ninth district has a new congressman, Thomas Feldman (Kevin Spacey). Feldman has won the polls to opponent Nicholas Swansky (Kiether Sutherland) by a small margin. A year and a half later, and Feldman has fully embraced his position as congressman. He has gotten himself a nice condo and a pet dog named Wally that he cherishes very much. But now, Feldman must campaign again. After a rally in Loretto, Feldman returns to his condo. But something is wrong. Windows are broken, and a faint smoke is coming from inside. He rushes in, and finds that his cherished dog Wally has been killed. A note is left that reads "Never Mess with the Swan".

A flashback is then shown of six months ago, when Swansky warned Feldman that no harm would come to him, if he didn't run for another term as congressman. Feldman proceeded to spit in Swansky's face, telling him that he'd rather eat broken glass than give in to the old dog Swansky. Another flashback is shown, this one three months ago. It shows Feldman returning home finding that his toilet has mysteriously exploded, with a paper swan laying in the water. A last flashback is shown, set two weeks ago. Feldman is campaigning in Altoona, and he goes to his car to find that his car has been scratched up, in the shape of a swan.

Feldman has snapped, going crazy. He immediately googles where Swansky is scheduled to make his next speech. Turns out, he is making one in twenty minutes in Loretto. Feldman gets in his car, and finds the car with plates that match Swansky's. It's dark, and Feldman is bagged from behind by The Dark Widow (Sarah Hyland)! Dark Widow then drags Feldman into a waiting car, and puts him out with chlorofoam.

We now are in a warehouse, Feldman tied to a chair in a very musky room. Dark Widow enters the ring, and takes off her mask and reveals herself. She tells Feldman that she shouldn't have fallen for this simple trap. Feldman asks her why she is doing this, and she says that she is simply taking orders. She then proceeds to grab a knife, and stabs him in the thigh. Feldman grunts in pain, but he notices a metal gleaming from a machine not far from him. The Dark Widow lets Feldman know that this is the end of him, as she leaves the room to let him eventually die. Feldman then scoots his chair to the sharp metal edge, and cuts himself loose! Feldman grabs the knife, and pulls it out, and he successfully bites his lip to keep him from screaming. Feldman then exits the room, to find The Dark Widow preparing a trap to burn the building down. Feldman sneaks up on her and stabs her in the back! She falls, and dies. But Feldman isn't done. He proceeds to stab her and stab her and stab her until the knife is covered in red blood. Feldman then calls his brother Ted (Hugh Jackman) to take him to the hospital.

From here, Feldman is set on revenge. Once he gets in the car, he asks Ted to take him to the hospital. Ted takes him there, and lights up his signature Gold Leaf cigarette, that only he smokes in the state of Pennsylvania. Once they arrive at the hospital, Ted checks Thomas in, and Ted leaves, chuckling for some apparent reason.

After Feldman recovers, he is on a warpath to eliminate Swansky. He goes to Altoona, where Swansky is set to make a speech to his donors. Feldman waits for Swansky in the parking lot with a steel pipe, masked to protect his identity. When Swansky arrives, Feldman beats him to a pulp, leaving him unconscious and possibly dead. Feldman leaves, satisfied with his work.

Six months later, and Feldman has won the re-election over shoe-in candidate Alexander Horowitz. Feldman gives his victory speech in a local banquet hall in his hometown of Loretto. He is cheered for, and the people absolutely love the young, fresh congressman that Thomas Feldman is. Feldman returns home later that night, but there is something odd. Fire trucks are around his home, and his house is near burned down! Feldman rushes and asks what happened to his home, and he is told that it appears someone has burned his house down. Feldman is furious, as he thought that Swansky wouldn't be part of the picture anymore. He rushes inside against the firefighter's wishes, and he finds something that will change his life forever. A Gold Leaf cigarette butt.

Duration: 2 hours, 4 minutes

Budget: 1,000,000

Cast Cost: 295,000

Production Cost: 505,000

Marketing Cost: 200,000

Johnnie To will agree to do your movie for 250,000 or 50,000 and 10 percent of box office sale and an guarantee that he will direct all sequels to the film.

Michelle Rodriguez will do your film for 100,000 and a guarantee to be in any sequels made.

Dolph Ziggler will do your film for 30,000 and the ability to promote the movie in ring

Sasha Grey will do your film for 70,000. She will be willing to do it for 40,000 without the nudity.

Ron Perlman will do your film for 75,000 dollars

Idris Elba will do your film for 65,000

Zoe Saldana will do your film for 50,000

Danny Trejo will do your film for 5,000 per 15 minutes on screen (not to exceed 60 minutes.)

We at Grindhouse have found that, in order to meet the costs of talent, we would need to drop our production and marketing budgets by 100,000 each. With that in mind, are all parties (barring Mr. Trejo, of course) still willing to negotiate?

Words Travel Fast Pictures

Title: The Hero of the Savannah

Rating (i.e. G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17): G

Genre: (Drama, Thriller, Comedy, Action, Sci-Fi, Arthouse, War, Western, etc) 3D Animated Adventure (With a few songs here and there)

Brief summary of the movie: Deep in the heart of the savannah, when (after a huge mistake from The Stork) a little foal named Will is sent to a family of zebras; he struggles to adapt. But when the vulture strike and threaten to take over, it’s up to him to save his family and the land from certain doom.

Amount you plan to spend on production: I'm hoping to be around $450,000.

Amount you plan to spend on marketing: $175,000.

You then must list the actors/actresses/directors you want to contact for this film. You should include things like:

What will their role be? (Director, main lead, second lead, supporting, cameo)

Director: Our 1st choice is long time veteran of animation Chris Wedge. But if he refuses, then either Kelly Asbury or Tim Hill would be good choices.)

Main lead: Will: A young horse who has no idea what he’s doing in the savannah. He’s usually a soft-spoken shy foal who keeps his opinions to himself. But when the vultures attack, he has to save the day. I believe that Jason Christopher Marsden would best fit the role. If not then Zach Tyler Eisen or hey; why not Tyson Kidd?)

Main lead: Buzz: Leader of The Vultures, he is tyrannical and egotistical who feasts on roadkill. He absolutely hates the harmony of the savannah plains and plans to overthrow King Gregory. (Tim Curry. What can I say? He is just awesome. He can play evil guys brilliantly and his deep voice is some of the most menacing stuff ever in an animated movie. If he decided not to, then Liam Nesson or Maurice LaMarche would be the next best picks.)

Secondary Lead: King Gregory: King of the Savannah. He is kind-hearted and very generous to all of his citizens and rules with honesty and fairness. (Craig Ferguson may be one busy man; but he always has time for a movie. Plus, he’s a funny man; other choices would be Howie Mandel or Mr. 4KIDS himself, Dan Green.)

Secondary Lead: Ibu- The mother for all the zebras. She cares for all her zebras and especally for Will. Unfortunately, she dies during the movie. How? I won’t tell you. Because that would be spoiling the movie. (Adele, so much so that i’m actually willing to let her sing the movie’s theme. I also have another movie planned for her where she gets a main lead role.)

Supporting: Nyoka: One of Buzz’s lackey’s, his character is of a snake who is really obnoxious and has an irritating lisp. (Tom Kenny could use something to do since SpongeBob won’t be coming back until this summer. Other choices involve Jack Swagger or Christopher Walken.)

Supporting: Ajabu: One of Buzz’s lackey’s, her character is of a yak who is very dimwitted and clumsy. (Oy, this is hard….Uh….Andrea Libman? I dunno.)

Cameo: Mapenzi: A monkey who appears during the film alongside Inpasibl to talk about what is going on in it. He is the face of the two and wishes Will good luck on his journey to become the hero. (Wayne Brady is a fun guy who can work up a crowd. I suppose he could work for this movie, maybe a future secondary lead in the future.)

Cameo: Inpasibl: A wildebeest who appears during the film alongside with Gorilla to talk about what is going on in it. He is the heel of the two and defends Buzz’s cause. (Paul Wight, why? Why not?)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scuba steve" data-cite="scuba steve" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Mad Hare Productions</span></strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Title</strong>: A Confederacy of Dunces</p><p> <strong>Rating</strong>: R</p><p> <strong>Genre</strong>: Comedy / Drama</p><p> <strong>Brief Summary</strong>: When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that the dunces are all in confederacy against him</p><p> <strong>Production Cost</strong>: Assume I need to wait to see what the cast & director cost first</p><p> <strong>Marketing Cost</strong>: Same as above</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Main Lead</strong> - Ignatius J. Reilly (A general loser) - (approach - Zach Galifianakis)</p><p> <strong>Secondary Lead</strong> - Myrna Minkoff (Beatnik chick intrigued by the loser) - (approach - Rose Byrne, Imogen Poots, Carey Mulligan)</p><p> <strong>Supporting Character</strong> - Irene Reilly (Loser's mother) - (approach - Judi Dench, Carolyn Lawrence, Seth Rogen...sorry, not a lot of options that fit this role)</p><p> <strong>Supporting Character</strong> - Santa Battaglia (Mom's friend/hater of loser) - (approach - Tabitha St Germain I guess, need more older actresses)</p><p> <strong>Supporting Character</strong> - Claude Robichaux (Older guy that likes Irene but hates communists, for an updated version of the flick it could be terrorists or if you wanted to play it safer he could hate either Reps or Dems) - (approach - Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson, Bill Murray, Dustin Hoffman, Robin Williams if he's still alive in this movie universe)</p><p> <strong>Director</strong> - (approach - Coen Bros)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Optional: </strong></p><p><strong> Perks:</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not sure if you're aware or not, but if a talent that you want isn't on the list you can always list them anyway. I will still give you a quote for that person and then get them added to the list for future use.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scuba steve" data-cite="scuba steve" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Mad Hare Productions</span></strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Title</strong>: A Confederacy of Dunces</p><p> <strong>Rating</strong>: R</p><p> <strong>Genre</strong>: Comedy / Drama</p><p> <strong>Brief Summary</strong>: When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that the dunces are all in confederacy against him</p><p> <strong>Production Cost</strong>: Assume I need to wait to see what the cast & director cost first</p><p> <strong>Marketing Cost</strong>: Same as above</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Main Lead</strong> - Ignatius J. Reilly (A general loser) - (approach - Zach Galifianakis)</p><p> <strong>Secondary Lead</strong> - Myrna Minkoff (Beatnik chick intrigued by the loser) - (approach - Rose Byrne, Imogen Poots, Carey Mulligan)</p><p> <strong>Supporting Character</strong> - Irene Reilly (Loser's mother) - (approach - Judi Dench, Carolyn Lawrence, Seth Rogen...sorry, not a lot of options that fit this role)</p><p> <strong>Supporting Character</strong> - Santa Battaglia (Mom's friend/hater of loser) - (approach - Tabitha St Germain I guess, need more older actresses)</p><p> <strong>Supporting Character</strong> - Claude Robichaux (Older guy that likes Irene but hates communists, for an updated version of the flick it could be terrorists or if you wanted to play it safer he could hate either Reps or Dems) - (approach - Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson, Bill Murray, Dustin Hoffman, Robin Williams if he's still alive in this movie universe)</p><p> <strong>Director</strong> - (approach - Coen Bros)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Optional: </strong></p><p><strong> Perks:</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Zach Galifianakis will do your film for 130,000</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Rose Byrne will do your film for 90,000</p><p> Imogen Poots will do your film for 45,000</p><p> Carey Mulligan will do your film for 75,000</p><p> </p><p> Judi Dench will do your film for 125,000</p><p> Carolyn Lawrence will do your film for 45,000</p><p> Seth Rogen will do your film for 140,000</p><p> </p><p> Tabitha St Germain will do your film for 45,000</p><p> </p><p> Robert De Niro will do your film for 500,000</p><p> Jack Nicholson will do your film for 400,000</p><p> Bill Murray will do your film for 250,000</p><p> Dustin Hoffman will do your film for 200,000</p><p> </p><p> Coen Bros will do your film for 600,000 and 2 percent of movie profits.</p>

Archived