DOTM: June 2015 Nominations

RULES

1. Credit goes to The Curator/mistaken and The Final Countdown for the layout here.

2. You have 3 votes to nominate , 1 for each category

3. All non-Cornellverse diaries (both real world and fantasy) have been combined into a 'Mod' category.

4. You may substitute your C-Verse nomination for a 2nd Mod nomination, or vice versa.

5. You may also substitute either your C-Verse nomination or Mod nomination for a second Monthly Spotlight nomination.

6. Monthly Spotlight Nominations cannot be substituted.

7. Please place a link to the diary you are nominating.

8. In the Monthly Spotlight category, you will single out a specific aspect of a diary that particularly impressed you over the course of the month, be it a match, show, angle, storyline, development of a character, etc.

9. Non-Diary Threads are not eligible.

10. You may not nominate yourself

11. All nominations must include a reason

12. Nominations do NOT need a second. So, once a diary has been nominated PLEASE do NOT nominate it again!

13. No Rookie DOTM this month so everyone qualifies for Cornellverse/Mod DOTM as long as there is one show in the current month.

14. All nominations must be within the current forum (Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Dynasties).

15. Monthly Spotlight: Minimum requirement of one show during the current month.

16. Hall of Famers include: Monkeypox, Scapino1974, Tristram, Adam Ryland, Nevermore, Tigerkinney, KeefMoon, J Silver, James Casey, BigPapa42, Marcel Fromage, Reaper, Dragonmack, Eisen-verse, Self, Phantom Stranger, jhd1, The Final Countdown, angeldelayette, NoNeck, 20LEgend, michgcs and MJStark.

17. A vote for yourself is an automatic disqualification.

18. You may NOT nominate The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW 2014- The Changing of the Guard by Dragonmack for Cornellverse DOTM

19. You may NOT nominate WWE 2004: The Hangover by RKOwnage for Mod DOTM

20. You may NOT nominate WWE 2004: The Hangover by RKOwnage for Monthly Spotlight DOTM

21. The hope is to update this at least once a day.

Mod DOTM Nominee's:

Cornellverse DOTM Nominee's:

Monthly Spotlight Nominee's:

Nominations will be open until July 1st 2015 (6 am Pacific Time)

Happy birthday, angel! Hope you have a great day!

I want to nominate NOTBPW vs CGC - The Invasion by The Lloyd. I'm not finished reading through the whole dynasty, but I really enjoyed what I've read so far. His PPV previews always manage to hype me for the actual shows and, although his show reports are relatively short compared to some others, I really like them. Overall a dynasty I'm looking forward to follow for hopefully a long time.

I would nominate as the CornellVerse DOTM SWF: Generation Supreme by James Casey.

It's the conclusion of a 2 and half year in game diary and more in reality. A great reading all the way since page one of this third part of a trilogy.

As the spotlight of the month my choice is The Supreme Challenge: Night Two by James Casey.

The SWF World Title on the line, Hall Of Immortals inductees fighting and the new generation rising the ranks of the biggest show of the biggest wrestling promotion in the CornellVerse world.

It probably won't be updated today, though, since it's my birthday. :cool:

Happy birthday, angel!

I will first nominate WWE 2009: Undisputed by Frootloop for Mod DOTM, citing his great work with a now post-WM series of shows.

My second Mod DOTM vote goes to WWF vs. WCW '95: You Win or You Die by RKOwnage and JudgeJuryExecutioner. They may not be very far into the game yet (as most multiplayer diaries tend to go) but I love their attention to the fine details of the time period.

My Spotlight DOTM is WWF Royal Rumble 1991 in WWF: Stormbreaker by Ritchardo. Ritchardo is one of my favorite writers, and he has done some really cool stuff that both keeps with IRL yet also has it's own flair. I can't wait to see him get into the future months where he can forge his own path.

My second Mod DOTM vote goes to WWF vs. WCW '95: You Win or You Die by RKOwnage and JudgeJuryExecutioner. They may not be very far into the game yet (as most multiplayer diaries tend to go) but I love their attention to the fine details of the time period.

Hey, awesome :) that's definitely gonna pick up soon, my brother and I have both been quite busy for the past few weeks. After my vacation next week both that and The Hangover should be back running as normal. Thanks man.

I'll be back with nominations as soon as I get the chance to catch up on some diaries. Happy birthday angel!

Happy birthday, angel! Hope you have a great day!

I wanna nominate NOTBPW vs CGC - The Invasion by The Lloyd. I'm not finished reading through the whole dynasty, but I really enjoyed what I've read so far. His PPV previews always manage to hype me for the actual shows and, although his show reports are relatively short compared to some others, I really like them. Overall a dynasty I'm looking forward to follow for hopefully a long time.

Thanks buddy. Always nice to hear this kind of thing, and hope you stick with me :) Latest show preview is up if you want to add predictions in :)

And happy birthday Angel :D

For Mod DOTM, I'd like to nominate Anderz JCP: The Race To The Top. He's the other man so to speak when it comes to the Golden Age diaries, but it's been an excellent read from the start and with two recent debuts handled perfectly, I feel it deserves some recognition.

For CVerse DOTM, let's go with arwink's DAVE: Children of the Revolution. The backstage segments support the story being told rather than serve as a news update or useless filler and the cast of characters arwink's created are truly outstanding.

For Monthly Spotlight, let's go with Steve DeColt in The Lloyd's NOTBPW vs CGC diary. He's an outsider in every sense of the word and it's so rare to find one character who could impact so much.

For C_Verse DOTM, I'm nominating MPWF: The American King of Lucha (CVerse '14) by Smwilliams. The diary takes an organic look at a largely unexplored area of the CVerse using a simple but effective presentation system.

I came here to nominate this diary and two others! I also love the presentation, and I have a real feel for some of the main characters by mention of some subtle traits... :)

The next diary I'd like to nominate is The_Coc's WWE Legacy Wars - (MOD DOTM) I literally have no idea what's going to happen next! Most diaries begin with a big twist, but he's making us wait for his and I'm excited!!! More excited than I think I've ever been for something in a diary, and that has to be a good thing!!!

Finally, Ring of Honour 2015: National exposure by Snowjordan gets my vote for MOD DOTM. The graphics/presentation is very ROH. The shows are great, and we're getting a lot of fantasy matches without it being unrealistic! He's got a very good roster, and I'm looking forward to what's next...

For monthly spotlight I would like to nominate WCW '94-'95: War of the Thrones by Beejus for his recent Nitro. Great scene in a bar with Austin and Owen. Also Pillmania is awesome.

Thanks so much, it's great to see that Pillmania is runnin' wild!

In a very odd departure from my usual slug-like speed as of late with writing, my next episode is due to drop today. Very quick turn-around time this time, but I was quite inspired for it. So hopefully it will be just as liked as the last one :)

Thanks so much, it's great to see that Pillmania is runnin' wild!

In a very odd departure from my usual slug-like speed as of late with writing, my next episode is due to drop today. Very quick turn-around time this time, but I was quite inspired for it. So hopefully it will be just as liked as the last one :)

Hell Yeah, Pillmania is runnin wild brother!

Edit: Thanks Lloyd for the nomination thats really cool.

For monthly spotlight I would like to nominate WCW '94-'95: War of the Thrones by Beejus for his recent Nitro. Great scene in a bar with Austin and Owen. Also Pillmania is awesome.

For Mod DOTM I like to nominate WWE 2015: The Road Through WrestleMania And Beyond for his pre-show and I am waiting eagerly for Wrestlemania.

If you hadn't nominated Beejus for that Nitro, I would have done it for today's episode.

I'm nominating KC Glenn vs. Buzz Reid's Last Man Standing Match from Honor Wrestling Federation's Volume 9 for the Monthly Spotlight. The match is the culmination of a several month feud, and the Last Man Standing match delivered, a heated old-school brawl marking the end of a blood feud. Honor Wrestling Federation writer K-Nection put over a signature move huge in his well-booked finish. K-Nection's seamless transition to the next feud in the post-match segment deserves high praise.

I'm nominating KC Glenn vs. Buzz Reid's Last Man Standing Match from Honor Wrestling Federation's Volume 9 for the Monthly Spotlight. The match is the culmination of a several month feud, and the Last Man Standing match delivered, a heated old-school brawl marking the end of a blood feud. Honor Wrestling Federation writer K-Nection put over a signature move huge in his well-booked finish. K-Nection's seamless transition to the next feud in the post-match segment deserves high praise.

Wow Thank you very much! I feel like I'm hitting a way better stride with this dynasty than I did with my last one. I was excited for the build up to that match and I got plenty of swerves in store for everyone!

For Mod DOTM I am going to nominate Rebooking Nitro's by Blodyxe. I nominate it pretty much every month and even though it's not the most active diary on the board, it's still one of the most enjoyable to read.

For Monthly Spotlight, I would like to nominate Fruitloop's Extreme Rules 2010 from his diary, WWE 2009: Undisputed. It was a very strong show, perhaps not as epic as his WrestleMania, but the twists and turns should set him nicely for the year.

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a great birthday.

I wanna nominate WWF: Golden Age and Beyond. Every show has me hooked, with the UFC breaking my heart but taking control out of his hands.

Please include a link to the diary that you would like nominated as it says to do so in the rules.

My Spotlight DOTM is WWF Royal Rumble 1991 in WWF: Stormbreaker by Ritchardo. Ritchardo is one of my favorite writers, and he has done some really cool stuff that both keeps with IRL yet also has it's own flair. I can't wait to see him get into the future months where he can forge his own path.

The link is not accurate? It was probably a copy/paste problem.

Could you provide a link to the specific episode of Nitro you would like nominated? I would hate to guess and guess wrong.

Archived