Windows 10 Upgrade Available

LoganRodzen

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm using a 3rd party start screen for Win8 and it works like a charm. Win10's start screen is usable, though it's no Win7/XP.

You should be lucky. Stunts and Effects never made it to Europe so we couldn't even buy it. I couldn't even find a dl.

I never found a hard copy, only a digital download from one of the gamestores... I don't even remember which one it was.

My problem though is that although it comes with a game code and all, after Lionhead basically disowned the franchise, I could no longer register the product online, which is a requirement to play stunts & effects. When I try to play for example:

The Movies™: Stunts & Effects

Online connection required

You need to be connected to the Internet to continue.

If the connection fails, please close the program, connect to the Internet manually, and restart this process.

I have the hard drive from my old computer hooked up and cannot play that version anymore because I was unable to register through this computer. My connection is fine, it's not locating the website that I need to register to... I get a pop-up saying the security certificate is trusted and the date is valid, but the name is either invalid or doesn't match the name on the website.

I can play the hard copy original though... so I don't get it really.

I can play the hard copy original though... so I don't get it really.

The game originates from a time where everything wasn't connected through the internet. You just install the game without registering. I'm surprised you even got it digitally back then.

Archived