Thunderverse 2015 Draft! Discussion & Graphics!

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably going to be offline when my next pick comes around so in the interest of keeping the draft moving is there anyone who'll be around for a couple of hours who I can send my next few picks to? Or alternatively if you're online MH could you make my pick from the list in my roster tab once it gets round to me please?

Probably going to be offline when my next pick comes around so in the interest of keeping the draft moving is there anyone who'll be around for a couple of hours who I can send my next few picks to? Or alternatively if you're online MH could you make my pick from the list in my roster tab once it gets round to me please?

Yup, I'll be online now until I head off to sleep. So anyone who won't be able to draft can send me a message and I'll draft when their turn comes up. :)

I'm pretty happy with the first 4 rounds as well. I'm surprised my four aces strategy was able to be put into effect. As easy as it was. I really didn't expect to be able to have four guys at 60 overness or above on my roster in Canada. Now the question is, when to go after some staff.

I'm pretty happy with the first 4 rounds as well. I'm surprised my four aces strategy was able to be put into effect. As easy as it was. I really didn't expect to be able to have four guys at 60 overness or above on my roster in Canada. Now the question is, when to go after some staff.

Bar Silva Dolla, I havent really thought of getting high pop guys since I was last and a lot of them were getting taken. Decided to just focus on awesome workers. Figured if I'm minimum cult, and a Perf > Pop company then it shouldnt be too hard for really awesome workers to get main event matches above the pop level.

In my case, now. And I'm in Australia.

The refs I have picked are Aussie, but I've already lost a Road Agent, meaning I'm taking the risk of getting a Colour and Announcer in the next two picks. Had to change strategy as you guys are panicking and I need a good booker and my colour guy already has a storyline in my head.

Cheers for making my pick MH.

Never really tried a Puroresu fed before, but I've often wanted to, so I'm hoping this won't be a complete disaster. Pretty happy with my opening four picks as well (Heavyweights: Eli Morton & Jack America, Juniors: Ryotaro Naruto & DRAGON Michinoku) good talented wrestlers with decent pop in the US. I usually discriminate against user characters, but with the battle for workers in the States I felt like I had to let that go and get America. Lots of people I wanted gone though, Van Holts/Jung DRAGON/Kato/Atonga/Peters etc. so it'll be interesting to see whether I can put a decent roster together. I suppose the benefit of being performance>pop is that I can get workers from a lot of regions with out having to worry too much about their popularity.

Bar Silva Dolla, I havent really thought of getting high pop guys since I was last and a lot of them were getting taken. Decided to just focus on awesome workers. Figured if I'm minimum cult, and a Perf > Pop company then it shouldnt be too hard for really awesome workers to get main event matches above the pop level.

I love the talent you've selected. It should be interesting to see how Silva Dolla meshes with them. :cool:

I've gotta say, I like the cut of Lone Star Wrestling's jib thus far. I've got the present tentpole heel (Jean-Claude Giroux), a super solid babyface who fits my company's product to a T and also may end up booking the company (Casey Skym), a superb, legendary mouthpiece ("Ravishing" Guy Lothario), and the mega-heel of the future with potential to be a mega-babyface (Caleb Adonis).

Any thoughts, or should I just get back to writing the upcoming CWT Championship Wrestling episode?

Looking to trade the legend himself, Terry Thunder, for an upcoming draft choice. Guy is crazy over everywhere on the globe.....except in Mexico.

Anybody looking for someone with B+ pop and great entertainment skills?

Adding to this, any trades must be PM'd through me by both parties. Just so I've got a record of it. :)

I've gotta say, I like the cut of Lone Star Wrestling's jib thus far. I've got the present tentpole heel (Jean-Claude Giroux), a super solid babyface who fits my company's product to a T and also may end up booking the company (Casey Skym), a superb, legendary mouthpiece ("Ravishing" Guy Lothario), and the mega-heel of the future with potential to be a mega-babyface (Caleb Adonis).

Any thoughts, or should I just get back to writing the upcoming CWT Championship Wrestling episode?

I like the unit you have there. You'll need a Triple H level reign of terror from Jean-Claude Giroux in the beginning, but he's more than good enough to handle being the main focus for the company.

Clinton? I kinda thought as soon as Aria got drafted, Clinton would be soon to go. Got to lock those staff up! :p

Yeah, Clinton...

Whilst I agree on locking down staff I felt I should at least try and get a main event scene happening, otherwise those staff aint gonna have jobs for very long ;) Don't forget we aint all in a country with very little competition :p

Last time round I was the only one to go for a womens promotion, I lost I think 4 picks total to other people... this year is painfull!

Yeah, Clinton...

Whilst I agree on locking down staff I felt I should at least try and get a main event scene happening, otherwise those staff aint gonna have jobs for very long ;) Don't forget we aint all in a country with very little competition :p

Last time round I was the only one to go for a womens promotion, I lost I think 4 picks total to other people... this year is painfull!

I'm the opposite. Not lost many of my picks (looks in NoNeck's direction :p) but even then I've got replacements of a replacement pick lined up. I love Japan. :cool:

Archived