Thunderverse 2015 Draft! Discussion & Graphics!

I'll be going with Art of Wrestling again. It's my go-to custom promotion name and after those logos/banner MHero made (pretty sure you made it :| ), there's no way I'm letting that go.

Not sure how much more unlucky you can get than last.

On the bright side you get to make back to back picks, last in first round and 1st in second round.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could we get that list of where everyone is based please MH? :)

Yeah, my bad. I'll post it in here and in the OP of this thread so folks can see.

Only giving countries.

USA

NoNeck

Uncrewed

DaveFan95

gbasalmon

Pteroid

Jaded

R0x4ry

djlightning

MJStark

Stennick

PJ Strong

Markw

CAN

foolinc

Jon The GOAT

JPN

M(ighty)Hero

Tiberious4

UK

CadeSydal

jhd

AUS

SWF Fan

UNDECLARED

Smasher1311

Yeah, my bad. I'll post it in here and in the OP of this thread so folks can see.

Only giving countries.

USA

NoNeck

Uncrewed

DaveFan95

gbasalmon

Pteroid

Jaded

R0x4ry

djlightning

MJStark

Stennick

PJ Strong

Markw

CAN

foolinc

Jon The GOAT

JPN

M(ighty)Hero

Tiberious4

UK

CadeSydal

jhd

AUS

SWF Fan

UNDECLARED

Smasher1311

Huh, US's pretty crowded and there's no one in Europe...I suppose it's too late to move even if it'd give us a more fully populated world, yeah?

Huh, US's pretty crowded and there's no one in Europe...I suppose it's too late to move even if it'd give us a more fully populated world, yeah?

Yup. The only person who can still declare a location in the world is Smasher.

People who've drafted under me before will know this but what I tend to do is populate the not drafted in regions with promotions anyways. So, Europe gets all of its active promotions barring PEWWA until I see what the female situation is like by the end of the draft whereas US get no promotions. Keeps the game world ticking along.

I'll have to re-do those rosters though which comes at the end of the draft. :)

Yup. The only person who can still declare a location in the world is Smasher.

People who've drafted under me before will know this but what I tend to do is populate the not drafted in regions with promotions anyways. So, Europe gets all of its active promotions barring PEWWA until I see what the female situation is like by the end of the draft whereas US get no promotions. Keeps the game world ticking along.

I'll have to re-do those rosters though which comes at the end of the draft. :)

Ah, alright, gotcha.

So there will be Australian competition for me, huzzah!

Yup. T-ONE, GCW & DINGO all stay open (T-ONE knocked down to small size).

If anyone is interested, here's how the smaller promotions will look.

USA

None

CAN

CCW & GNW

MEX

ATD, GILL, EEP & possibly GDR (depending on how many women get drafted)

JPN

FKPW & IWJ

UK

ATW, FFW & ICW

EU

ALL OF THEM barring possibly PEWWA

AUS

GCW, T-ONE & DINGO

If you would like to be granted access to edit the spreadsheet, please message me. I'm not setting it so everyone with the link can edit it purely because that means ANYONE can edit it and it only takes one person who might not even be a part of the draft to ruin it for everyone.

Posted this in the draft thread and thought I'd signalboost it here.

What I need really is for someone who will be able to add the picks that happen when I'm asleep which is normally 0000 GMT to 0800/0900 GMT.

Posted this in the draft thread and thought I'd signalboost it here.

What I need really is for someone who will be able to add the picks that happen when I'm asleep which is normally 0000 GMT to 0800/0900 GMT.

I'm usually awake until 0400/0500 GMT and you know I'm UK based haha, if there's anyone in the US/Canada more assured to be awake however I'm willing to let them have first whack at it.

That Scott Hart alt is sick! SO SO SICK!

It also makes me worried about who the number 2 pick is as I have an ever so slightly vested interest.

All I'll say is...

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/986/9866256/2782075-5348157470-10996.jpg

FURTHER HEAD SMACK MOMENT: Actually with JHD in the UK, that means I have 3 picks to wait. This has not gone smoothly...

Glad to see the Australian tradition in mods of taking anyone BUT an Australian based worker is alive and well in this draft :).

Poor Australia no matter the game universe nobody seems to give them enough mojo to become a national powerhouse on their own accord. I want to make a mod where Australia dominates .....ok I don't because I'm lazy but still :)

Glad to see the Australian tradition in mods of taking anyone BUT an Australian based worker is alive and well in this draft :).

Poor Australia no matter the game universe nobody seems to give them enough mojo to become a national powerhouse on their own accord. I want to make a mod where Australia dominates .....ok I don't because I'm lazy but still :)

Trust me outside of my top 10 or so (because lets face it, there needs to be a dominant backstory to it and all will make sense) everyone is Australian or Aussie based, but I'm not going to waste a prime spot in the list on someone when I can build up a dynasty story for another.

I've got 19 Australian based or able to work there guys and girls vs 6 non when it comes to wrestlers. Backstage road agents and stuff, I haven't really decided if I go with my plan of snaring the best in America and letting you lot fight over scraps or go Aussie with that (I'm definitely drafting my announce team but its my RA/third announcer thats a question)

Of all the people I could've drafted Jess made the most sense, world renowned and with the way 'in game' the US is so clogged up with nowhere to really shine, it was here or the UK. She's done the UK, so time to be an expat and help breed Aussie wrestling as a strong point.

There is a dynasty coming.

Australia is building. This. Is. Progress.

EDIT: As for the mod comment... *says nothing*

Man I wish I had graphics talent other than franksteining alts together so I could make a logo for my promotion. :(

That being said if anyone wants to make a logo for my promotion it would be incredibly cool of them....Carlito Caribbean Cool even. :D

PJ Strong, as the man that created Johnny Hollywood from the twisted, bitter section of my brain, thankyou for picking him first!

That's put a genuine smile on my face.

I hear Bruce Carson is still available too ;)

I had this awesome idea in my head that started with Core. Since TEMPLE is Lucha Underground for the ThunderVerse I was going to hire Core and he was going to be my Mil Muertes character. Then Foolinc shattered my dreams. So then it was onto Johnny Hollywood. I think it was Mhero that said "draft who you like" and I took that as "draft who you'd want to book for". Johnny Hollywood I have a Mundo/Ziggler feel from him so I figured he would make a great babyface or heel. As far as Carson he wasn't even on my top 100 but to be fair my Thunderverse knowledge is limited now I'm curious about the guy.

He wouldn't work in any way, unless you needed some bonkers game show host booking everything.

Squeeze the life out of Hollywood's promo skills, he's probably one of the best talkers in the game, his 93 charisma and 88 microphone alongside an 80 SQ make him the perfect run and hide and mouth off heel (Seth Rollins with better talking/worse in ring) its why he'll never be AWF Champion but at a lower level is the ideal guy to build a promotion off.

Archived