Death of the Territories Angle Pack (and more)

A while back, I asked if anybody had updated the DOTT angles, as that beautiful mod from many TEW iterations back had some delightful angles. As I saw no response, I decided to go ahead and work on converting it to TEW 2013. This didn't take long but I've grown accustomed to the great iNSPIRED Angle Pack by Idolized and importing the DOTT angles into a game using the iNSPIRED pack made for a bit of a mess. So, I edited the naming convention of the DOTT pack, added quick name functionality, made some adjustments for the transition from TEW '05 all the way to '13 (lots of menacing figures being rated on their sex appeal!), and removed some angles that overlapped with the iNSPIRED pack.

I did this for a few reasons:

(1) These terrific angles add intricate, detailed nuances to the TEW world. Rather than leaving much to the imagination, these angles have great commentary and a wide variety of different scenarios that play out in a very specific way. This breathes a great level of immersion into the game in my opinion!

(2) I've been playing as ECW in a save with a few friends. I noticed it was difficult to find angles that pushed the envelope in terms of risk. This pack brings some serious risk! For better (hypodermic needles) or worse (misogynist-based angles), consider the envelope shoved.

WHO IS THIS FOR:

People who want to inject a bit of flavour into their TEW saves, particularly those playing mods in the '80s. People who don't mind having a long list of angles to choose from and like specific scenarios playing out in their saves. The micro-sized games which focus on a short span of time would probably benefit more from this addition than those playing long-term.

WHO IS THIS NOT FOR:

People who are probably playing macro-sized games that go decades into a save, as the simplicity of the iNSPIRED pack alone will do the job and in a much quicker and easier manner. And/or people who want a minimal amount of angles to choose from.

With that out of the way, below is a link to the DOTT angle pack. Feel free to do a mass import of all the angles or pick and choose out of the >400 angles included! I believe a good number of these are not set as default angles. I enjoy having all the angles set as default, but I'm a lunatic so I've left the default angle settings alone.

FULL CREDIT GOES TO DEATH OF THE TERRITORIES AUTHOR AND TEW MOD GODFATHER, D. BOON'S GHOST! I'm releasing this with his blessing, so I thank him for that!

Mediafire link!

But, wait! There's more! Seeming as the DOTT angle pack relied heavily on the existence of the default angles, I've also gone ahead and edited the default angles to fit the iNSPIRED angle pack's naming convention. I've eliminated all of the angles that are covered by the iNSPIRED pack. So, between the iNSPIRED Angle Pack, the DOTT pack, and this modified default pack, you have a whole buttload of angles to choose from and get as detail oriented as you could possibly want!

Full credit goes to Adam Ryland. I've simply renamed the files!

Mediafire link!

Please leave any constructive criticism on botched renaming, obvious duplicates, or whatever else I have screwed up! I've taken so much from this great modding community and am happy to give (other people's work) back! :)

Feel free to add mirrors if you like.

P.P.S. I am working on another angle pack (because clearly the over 1000 angles in the three packs isn't enough). This will include angles that made me happy/embarrassed to be a wrestling fan. From

, to
, to
, and even silly angles like
, this pack will add memorable angles that aren't included in any of the iNSPIRED, DOTT, or default angle packs. I'll gladly take requests or suggestions on angles to include!

First off, digging the new avatar. Looks like a pro wrestling version of Bane mixed with Strong Bad. :D

Second, I think I'll be using this angle pack for the next Risky Business update, and any and all future mods/updates. I'll be throwing in a few of my own angles as well. Assuming this is OK and all. :p

One question, if someone were to play a long term game, will the big number of angles slow down load times or somesuch? Is that why you mentioned it might not be for long term gamers?

First off, digging the new avatar. Looks like a pro wrestling version of Bane mixed with Strong Bad. :D

Second, I think I'll be using this angle pack for the next Risky Business update, and any and all future mods/updates. I'll be throwing in a few of my own angles as well. Assuming this is OK and all. :p

One question, if someone were to play a long term game, will the big number of angles slow down load times or somesuch? Is that why you mentioned it might not be for long term gamers?

The avatar is of Mil Muertes (AKA Ricky Banderas, AKA El Mesias) from the new hotness, Lucha Underground. He's phenomenal and is basically the Latin Undertaker. But instead of Paul Bearer, he has the most attractive woman in wrestling with him.

Of course, no need to ask to use this in mods. Just please credit D. Boon's Ghost.

I wouldn't think the angle size would slow down processing time. I can do a quick 6 month simulation and time it then compare it to a run with just the iNSPIRED pack to find out.

Great work Oyaji! Might I suggest some Network Interference angles (think Cyrus in ECW, or the failed attempt of Palmer Cannon on SD in 06?)

Thanks for these. I haven't watched post-97 ECW since it first aired and (thankfully) wasn't watching WWE in the mid noughties. I will check those out and add it to the growing list of additional angle ideas.

I've also edited the first post with both packs updated, fixing the two errors alvarasus spotted (a few other challenges had "mucle" as well) and deleting two duplicate angles (one from each).

For those suggesting angle ideas for the future, please include a link to video of said angle(s) if such footage exists. That would help out greatly, as I'd like to add detailed commentary like D. Boon's Ghost did for the DOTT angles.

Thanks for that! Funny how late Paul E. was in getting to the ring, leading to Cyrus awkwardly repeating his line over, and over, and over again while standing in the ol' "waiting to get hit" stance, hah.

I doubt I'll be releasing the additional angle pack this month, though I may get bored and power through it. In the meantime, I believe the DOTT pack has a protest angle or two that may do the trick in the meantime.

The avatar is of Mil Muertes (AKA Ricky Banderas, AKA El Mesias) from the new hotness, Lucha Underground. He's phenomenal and is basically the Latin Undertaker. But instead of Paul Bearer, he has the most attractive woman in wrestling with him.

I keep debating between Catrina, Maria Kanellis, and Paige as the most attractive woman in wrestling right now. However, the zip code that houses her behind is amazing.:eek:

I keep debating between Catrina, Maria Kanellis, and Paige as the most attractive woman in wrestling right now. However, the zip code that houses her behind is amazing.:eek:

God...this subject to fill a topic all it's own.

I honestly can't decide...it seems to change on a monthly basis who I consider to be the hottest in the business.

I'm VERY high on the two new NXT Aussies. Billie Kay (Jessie McKay) has been high on that list for me since she first debuted in SHIMMER in late 2008. Cassidy (KC Cassidy) is stunning in my opinion and has found her way onto my list the last couple years. All three you mentioned certainly merit inclusion. Mandy Leon is another stunner. Taryn Terrell looks like a Playmate, and although not as "hot" as the others...Bayley may be the "cutest" women in all of wrestling. Seriously...I just want to give her a hug everytime she's on tv...lol. I'm alos high on Thea Trinidad...AKA Devina Fly AKA Rosita. But enough of that....lol.

More on topic...This mod looks excellent! After a computer crash lost all my real world data, (I'd been doing the great Real World Chronicles, but am VERY detail orientated...so ALL mods I play I spend time customizing and adding too) I decided to give the so far very enjoyable Ruthless Aggression mod a chance...which starts in 2004. I'm playing as a smaller promotion that usual, with the idea of being the one to "build the young future stars". My roster is a who's who of current wrestling talent. From my top card guys of Aries, Styles, Hennigan, Joe, Punk & Danielson....to my lower guys of Ambrose, Tyler Black, Jimmy Jacobs, Fergel Devitt, Roderick Strong, Nick Nemeth & freakin OKADA!!!! Add to that Melissa, Del Ray, Kanellis, MsChif, Laree (Mickie James), LaRae, Phoenix, Sarah Stock, Alicia, Lizzy Valentine, Lacy, Rain and Gail F'N Kim....who WWE released...strangley and no one else has tried to hire!!??...my women's division is stacked!!! I even have half of them managing my male wrestlers.

Anyway...back on topic, lol, this Angle pack looks like just the thing to breathe further life into my trip through history. So THANK YOU!

Both. I wanted them separate so we didn't get confused who did what.

Most attractive woman trump card: Catrina's chest was so rude that Unimas had to edit out certain camera shots of her about a month back.

PhenomenalPat, I hope you have some fun with the angles!

Okay, so I did two six month simulations with the C-Verse 2014 data: one using just the iNSPIRED pack and the other using the combination of iNSPIRED, DOTT, and renamed default angle packs.

iNSPIRED: ~23 minutes

iNSPIRED, DOTT, Default: ~23 minutes

So, at least in the short term, there is no difference in processing time.

Archived