Taking the Burning Hammer Into The Heart of Puroresu

Dark Match: Roku Sotomura and KawaRaishi(Sessue Kawate & Sanetomo Shiraishi) Vs Fujio Narahashi, Ryushi Sato & Brandon Smith

Dark Match: Dia de los Muertos(Golden Scorpion & Silver Tiger) Vs Toju Munkata & Bariei Yasujiro

Match 1: Battle of the Rising Hammer Round 1: Tobei Sugimura Vs Razan Okamoto

Match 2: Battle of the Rising Hammer Round 1: Atsumori Takemura vs Reijiro Hiraki

Match 3: Non Title~ Maverick X(Hachigoro Maeda & Haru Kurofuji) Vs Yoshii Shomi & VENOM

Match 4: Non Title~ Elemental III Vs KC Glenn

Match 5: Sensational Dragon vs Hidekazu

Match 6: High Tension(Heihachiro Sakai & Mitsunari Fugunaga) Vs Static PUNCH(Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)

Semi Main: #1 Contendership Match: The Awesome Kiyaru Vs Marihito Mausko

Main Event: Tasuku Iesada & Masaaki Okazaki Vs The Rebellion(Natsu Miyamae & Shimedzu)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dark Match: Roku Sotomura and KawaRaishi (Sessue Kawate & Sanetomo Shiraishi) Vs Fujio Narahashi, Ryushi Sato & Brandon Smith

Veterans over young lions.

Dark Match: Dia de los Muertos (Golden Scorpion & Silver Tiger) Vs Toju Munkata & Bariei Yasujiro

Easy pick #1.

Match 1: Battle of the Rising Hammer Round 1: Tobei Sugimura Vs Razan Okamoto

Okamoto has too much upside.

Match 2: Battle of the Rising Hammer Round 1: Atsumori Takemura vs Reijiro Hiraki

Hiraki is a better wrestler but Takemura is more popular. Coin toss, going with Hiraki.

Match 3: Non Title ~ Maverick X (Hachigoro Maeda & Haru Kurofuji) Vs Yoshii Shomi & VENOM

I feel a title shot is earned here.

Match 4: Non Title ~ Elemental III Vs KC Glenn

Easy pick #2.

Match 5: Sensational Dragon vs Hidekazu

Easy pick #3.

Match 6: High Tension (Heihachiro Sakai & Mitsunari Fugunaga) Vs Static PUNCH (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)

I'm favoring the veterans.

Semi Main: #1 Contendership Match: The Awesome Kiyaru Vs Marihito Masuko

Elemental - Masuko is a better match.

Main Event: Tasuku Iesada & Masaaki Okazaki Vs The Rebellion(Natsu Miyamae & Shimedzu)

The INSPIRE members needs a win.

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/razo...HOTWG.jpg.html

Burning Hammer POWER Tour #9

Saturday, Week 4, March 2013

Kanagawa Sports Field in Kanto

5,000 Fans- Super No Vacany Full House

0a. Roku Sotomura & KawaRaishi(Sessue Kawate & Sanetomo Shiraishi) defeated Fujio Narahashi, Ryushi Sato & Brandon Smith(6:32) when Sotomura made Smith submit to the Twisted Bow and Arrow. (Grade: D+)

0b. Dia de los Muertos(Golden Scorpion & Silver Tiger) defeated Toju Munkata & Bairei Yasujiro(5:07) when Scorpion made Munkata submit to the Scorpion Deathlock. (Grade: C-)

1. Battle of the Rising Hammer Round 1: Razan Okamoto defeated Tobei Sugimura(7:23) when Okamoto used the Back to the Future. (Grade: C-)

2. Battle of the Rising Hammer Round 1: Atsumori Takemura defeated Reijiro Hiraki (10:00) when Takemura used the Down to Earth. (Grade: C)

3: Maverick X(Hachigoro Maeda & Haru Kurofuji) and Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM ended in a draw(15:00). (Grade: C+)

4: Elemental III defeated KC Glenn (7:35) when Elemental III used the Inferno Breaker on Glenn. (Gradee: B-)

5. Sensational Dragon defeated Hidekazu (13:26) when Dragon used the Sensational Shock. (Grade: B-)

6: High Tension(Heihachiro Sakai & Mitsunari Fugunaga) defeated Static PUNCH(Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) (15:14) when Fugunaga used the Package German Suplex to Kokan. (Grade: B-).

7. Marihito Masuko defeated The Awesome Kiyaru (21:31) when Masuko used the Masuko Cradle on Kiyaru. Masuko is now the #1 contender for the Burning Junior Championship. (Grade:B-)

8. Tasuku Iesada & Masaaki Okazaki defeated The Rebellion(Natsu Miyamae & Shimedzu) (23:20) when Iesada used the Rolling Three on Shimedzu. (Grade:B+)

OVERALL GRADE: B+

Hiraki backstage was in a somber mood. Takemura was a great opponent but he really wanted to win. He really wanted to face Okamoto in the second round. As he continued, he was interrupted by Okamoto himself. What happened sucked, huh? He couldn't even hold up to his end of the bargain and win his match so they could finally face each other. Okamoto won his match. He did his part. If this match Hiraki feels better, Okamoto will show him how it does when he beats Takemura in the next round. Hiraki uncharacteristically snapped and got into a shoving match with Okamoto before the staff members broke it up.

Once again, Maeda tried to hit the Beta Blocker numerous times and failed. At the finishing stretch, Shiomi caught him with the Sublime Crossface and Maeda did in fact tap out...literally 2 seconds after the 15 minute Time Limit. Backstage, Shiomi said what was obvious. Maeda was saved by the bell. VENOM added that if there wasn't a Time Limit, they would have won. Next time, their lethal combination would decisively beat Maverick X. Shiomi remarked that the next time they face soon be real soon and that the match should be for the Junior Tag Team Championships. He knew Scorpion and his buddy were asking for a shot and while they admitted MYSTIC Force did deserve a shot, tonight he and Shiomi just proved that they also deserve one and they won't fade away. This wasn't a fluke.

EIII shook hands with Glenn after the match. Static PUNCH stood on the apron as he got on the match. He heard a lot about Glenn prior to his arrival in Burning Hammer and how great his move set was. Over the past few shows, he's faced himself, Kokan, Konda and Masuko for a reason. They all wanted to face him so they could compete against him and see what he offered for themselves. EIII stated that the hype surrounding him was in fact real. It was amazing to think that he was only 21 years old. EIII finally cut to the chase; after Static PUNCH, Masuko and himself were talking among themselves for the past few weeks and they even talked to Nakasawa, Toshusai and Horri, they all agreed that they wanted KC Glenn to wrestle alongside the Sekigun for the rest of the tour. They knew he was still new to Japan and he didn't understand the language - Konda noted that he and Kokan would help Glenn with his Japanese. He didn't have to accept, but with his skills and his heart, they felt he was perfect to fight with them. A translator soon came out and translated the message to Glenn. Once he caught wind with the gist of the message, he quickly shook hands with EIII and Static PUNCH. Backstage, Glenn posed for the press with EIII, Static PUNCH and Takemura and Enomoto, solidifying his new allegiance to the Sekigun.

By virtue of winning, Masuko was now the #1 contender for the Junior Championship. Everything that was in the darkness eventually fades away in the light. He wouldn't let the dishonorable Kiyaru tarnish the Junior crown. But now, this put him on the path to facing his brother of righteousness. The Junior Championship has always been the summit. In order to be the One he must have the crown. EIII currently had the crown. He had to beat him in order to be the best. He told EIII that he wouldn't be restricted by the confides of their friendship. He should be prepared to fight for his life to keep his Junior Championship because Masuko felt he was going to be led to the promise land at Test of Prophecies; the top of the Junior summit.

Iesada deliberately held his championship in the face of Miyamae after scoring the pinfall. What happened to his best friend was going to be his future. Like Shimedzu, he was destined to fall short. He was this "rising heavyweight" but this is where that rise would come to an end. Since the creation of this championship, only those who was blessed were fit to hold this title. This represented TRUE Puroresu; where the strongest survived and the weak were taken out. All of these things were pre-determined by birth. There was nothing anyone could change about that. Before he finished, Miyamae snatched his microphone! He was tired about his "Destiny" lectures. He controlled his destiny through his two hands. And with these two hands, they would put him down like he did Okazaki and take that King of Fighters Championship.

Iesada smirked. Miyamae's story was inspiring to those who could never reach INSPIRE's level. He inspired them to believe in this narrative that they could outlive what was their ceiling. He made have been a success in the Junior division and the Tag Team division, but the King of Fighters were a different level. Between Kikkawa, the World Champion, Okazaki, Saito, and himself, they were the pinnacle of Puroresu. No one else deserved to be on this tier. This was always where they were going to end up. Miyamae couldn't change that and he never would. That was reality. Iesada and Okazkai existed the ring, leaving Miyamae and Silver Fleet Rising to close the show with the customary go home speech.

OOC Note:

So I was thinking about this all week. With the TEW2016 beta being released in two days and then the full version coming a week later, there will be no point of continuing this. It's a bit of a bummer to finally jump in on the diary game(especially considering this style of diary I had been debating since the summer of 2014 before finally starting last August.)

However, that leaves me with a few options. I could either continue this just because I have so many things planned(I've booked a month in advance before I've actually played it so I know where I want to take things) and in general even when TEW2016 gets here I'll be playing this privately. Or I could just do a lengthy post describing what I was going to do all the way til the end of 2013, with some insight to how 2014 would have looked. Regardless, this has been super fun and I'm grateful for those that have commented and predicted and followed along.

Archived