Thunderverse Alt Tools

Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages MHero and James0 are proud to present to you the first in a series of alting tools for the Thunderverse (and I daresay you can use them for the Thunderverse renders in the CVerse :cool:)

Before I post the link I'm posting the "legalities". What you see here is owned by James and myself (James did 95% of the work whilst all I did was resize them to fit the renders used in game). And as such we maintain ownership of this and we request that this doesn't get uploaded anywhere else. I'm trusting the fine people of GDS with being able to follow this but if it is, then I daresay these will stop. We're doing this as an act of kindness to people.

We'll be using this thread as well to post any future packs and as such it'd be nice if we could keep this "clutter" free. By that I mean, continue to post any alts done with these & any other materials in the Thunderverse Alts & Renders Thread

First up is a pack filled with 6 different colours & 19 different styles of beards. Always scared that your worker doesn't have enough facial hair? FEAR NO LONGER!

LINK TO THE BEARD PACK

Since the first days of seeing MHero do alts for the TVerse, I wanted to do a pack so anyone can have a hand in alting. This is one of many packs we will release and will be exclusive to GDS and this thread. Ideas for future packs are welcome, however requests are not. Use these on CVerse renders if you like and have fun alting!

I've had a look through and the beards are great. Its amazing how just adding a beard can make a huge difference to a character :D

Hairstyles would be great. I was thinking maybe some outfits such as the tracksuits, robes etc?

Weapons would be good too and could definitely add some character to a hardcore fed.

I know we've had discussions about other stuff but a weapon props pack could be pretty neat. Just stuff like chairs, bats, kendo sticks etc.

Not sure if it's feasible but if a pack like that could include a few blood/scars/stitches/bruises options that'd be pretty cool.

BP, what type of props in particular? How would hairstyles fair?

Hairstyles would be awesome, though wouldn't always be just a drop on for the amateurs like me. Still useful.

I was thinking of standard accessories. Sunglasses, hats, shirts, suits, headsets, and the like. The hardcore pack would be pretty cool too.

Archived