SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[QUOTE=Scapino1974]Finally, Bubb ran over Skull with a short arm clothesline and then dominated the rest of the match before finally putting Skull away with the Hades Bomb. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones [/B]in 12:21 [/QUOTE] Somebody fire that referee! Seriously, I'm looking forward to Richard's surprises. And I wish I had the time to play as much as you do. :)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gotta say this is the best diary i've seen on here, so well written. Loved the Joel turning on Cliff and the way that Richard still gets to leave some surprises. Can see you really thought out the karma storyline really well.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, January 2008[/I] Held at the Lowe Ballroom in the North West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Things started off with Joey Minnesota in the ring. He said he was pissed about how things ended at [I]Invasion![/I] and he's not leaving the ring until Joel Kovach comes out and faces him. He proceeds to insult Joel pretty badly. Out came the World Heavyweight Champion ... only to be attacked from behind by Cliff Wilson. Cliff and Joel brawled and Joey joined them. Joel managed to escape to the back. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Sarah Eisen found Mainstream Hernandez chatting with a crew member backstage. She said that she had booked him in a match against Bruce the Giant tonight and, if he doesn't win, he too will be fired, just like Shawn Gonzalez. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Christian Faith came out to the ring and said that what happened at "When Hell Freezes Over" was a fluke! He said he knew he could beat Marc DuBois and pick up the victory for the SWF. He challenged Marc to a rematch right there. Marc came out and said that he didn't have anything better to do and rushed the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] This one blew the roof off the ballroom. The fans were surprised to see such a good match so early on in the evening and, truth be told, so was I. Marc and Christian really put it all on the line. Christian refused to go down without a fight and Marc struggled to keep the upper hand. But then, Christian couldn't put down Marc either. Marc finally managed to keep Christian down and put him in the Model Solution, his submission finisher. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 12:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Christian Faith was shown stumbling backstage after his loss. He ran into Steve Frehley. Steve told Christian he had to calm down, that this wasn't a war. Steve's advice was to take it easy, to go with the flow, that everything would work out okay in the end. Christian fired back that it was a war and that the SWF was occupied territory. He said that it was up to the loyal troops of the SWF to go to war against Karma, that they should take no prisoners and offer no surrender. Steve said that was ridiculous, so Christian called him a traitor and challenged him to a match so he could face the fate of all traitors: execution. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Joel Kovach and Rick Law appeared on screen. Joel snarled something about how he should have known that Cliff Wilson was in the building due to the stench, but he had a hard time distinguishing that from the smell of the audience. Rick took over at that point and told Cliff and Joey that they had made a dangerous mistake, that if you mess with one member of Karma, you mess with them all. And to prove it, Rick challenged them both to a tag match against Joel and him for tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) The camera cut to the parking lot to show Tim Westybrook arriving at the arena. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) BJ Shearer, Jack Bruce, and Troy Tornado appeared on screen and they taunted the Fabulous Bumfholes. They said that for people who were supposedly the "wave of the future", they sure lost in a hurry last week at "When Hell Freezes Over". They said that maybe, just maybe, they should go back to whatever wrestling school they came from and let AFKAP continue to rock. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Eric Eisen was walking backstage when he ran into Skull DeBones. Skull asked how his dad was doing and Eric stopped and laughed at him. When Skull asked what was so funny, Eric said that Skull was a riot. He was acting so tough even though he hasn't done much since joining Karma other than lose to BLZ Bubb last week. Skull pointed out that Eric should watch himself, that he can't hide behind his father anymore. Eric said he never hid behind his father. That's when Sarah Eisen came along. She said that Eric had never learned to be quiet when he should and suggested that maybe Skull should teach him that lesson right now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] There was a lack of psychology and a lack of selling in this match that the announcers were able to sort of cover up. Eric looked to be on fire and certainly seemed in line to win the whole thing, but then Wanda Fish hit the ring and attacked him while Skull distracted the ref. Skull then hit the Skull Krusher and pinned Eric. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones [/B]in 10:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Bob Carlson was walking backstage, strutting his stuff, when Darryl Devine came out of nowhere and attacked him, leaving him down and out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) Bruce the Giant found Sarah Eisen backstage and said that he heard that Tim Westybrook was in the arena. He said that he wanted a chance to beat Tim into the ground and demanded that she make the match. Sarah refused, saying that Bruce had more important work tonight in taking out Mainstream Hernandez. Bruce didn't look happy as he walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Mainstream gave it his all, but he simply couldn't affect Bruce with anything he did. He looked like he was running into a brick wall every time. Finally, Bruce ran him over with a standing clothesline, picked him up, and Chokeslammed him. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 8:14 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) That's when Tim Westybrook came out to the ring entrance with a mic. He asked Bruce how it felt to be Sarah Eisen's errand boy. He said that being her hatchet man must be fulfilling. Hopefully it'll help ease the pain of knowing that he didn't beat Tim in a one-on-one match ... and at this rate, he'll never get the chance to see if he could. Tim laughed at Bruce one more time before walking away, leaving Bruce to fume. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 15) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA & CLIFF WILSON vs. JOEL KOVACH & RICK LAW[/B] This was a great way to end the night. Rick deferred to Joel for leadership during the match while Joey and Cliff seemed out to simply hurt their opponents as much as possible. Rick and Joel were able to control most of the match, however, working mostly on Joey Minnesota and keeping him from his corner. Finally, though, Joey broke free and tagged in Cliff. Cliff exploded out of the corner and sent Joel and Rick reeling. He got Rick down and out of the ring. He dropped Joel and set him up for the Descent Into Hell. But as soon as Cliff had launched himself from the turnbuckle, Joel pulled the ref into the way and Cliff hit the ref instead, knocking him out. Cliff got up and started working on Joel some more, but then Remo hit the ring. He kicked Cliff in the gut and then snapped off a Destroyer. He glared at Joel for a moment, then stomped out of the ring. Rick recovered and revived the ref, who made the count while Joel pinned Cliff. WINNERS: [B]Joel Kovach & Rick Law [/B]in 16:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Sarah was slightly overused. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Christian Faith to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach & Rick Law defeated Joey Minnesota & Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, January 2008[/I] Held at Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to what Jerry predicted would be [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"one of the first Karma-free episodes for as long as I can remember."[/COLOR] To explain what he meant, he introducted the following clip, filmed earlier today: 1) Missy Masterson was waiting by an arena entrance when Sarah Eisen came in. Sarah asked why Missy looked so upset, and Missy explained that there aren't any vendors working tonight. Sarah demanded to know what that meant. Missy said that the arena didn't provide any workers to sell the t-shirts or the concessions or anything like that. Sarah demanded to know why, and Missy said that they received an order from SWF headquarters two weeks ago to do just that. Sarah muttered, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Richard!" [/COLOR]under her breath, then ordered Missy to get the members of Karma out into the stands. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) Cliff Wilson came out and said that he hoped the members of Karma had some fun "working for the man" tonight. He then addressed Joey Minnesota. He said he knew that Joey was the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship and he also said that Joey deserved that honor. He then pointed out that how he lost his title was unfair and he thought he at least deserved another shot. Cliff then suggested that he and Joey wrestle a match tonight. If Cliff loses, he would bow out of the title hunt for as long as Joey was in it. If Cliff won, he would get the title shot against Joel at "Nothing to Lose". Whether or not he won the title back, Joey would then remain #1 Contender. Joey came out and said that it sounded like he had nothing to lose with that proposition and he accepted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] Jerry commented that we can be guaranteed that Akima Brave won't be interrupting this match since Akima's off selling hot dogs somewhere. It was an okay match. In the end, Nevada finished off Roberts with a Mushroom Cloud. WINNER: [B]Nevada Nuclear [/B]in 8:09 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Lady Melissa found Ana Garcia backstage. She chewed out Ana for interfering in her and Bart Biggz's relationship. Ana pointed out that Flex and Pex already had, so why not go yell at them. Lady Melissa then insulted Ana for being the high and mighty Hollywood star. Lady Melissa went on to say that they both knew who the hotter one was, and to prove it, she challenged Ana to a bikini contest later. Ana said if Lady Melissa wanted to humiliate herself, that was fine with her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) The cameras cut to a concessions stand where Joel Kovach was selling candy. One little girl was taking a very long time trying to make up her mind. Joel lost his cool and screamed at her to make a decision already, resulting in the girl running away crying. Joel snorted and settled in, looking really angry. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 6) Robert Oxford and BLZ Bubb were backstage deep in an argument. It turned out that Bubb was furious with the way Shawn Gonzalez and Mainstream Hernandez were fired from the SWF. For some odd reason, Bubb blames Burce the Giant. He said that he has half a mind to challenge Bruce and try to stop him. Oxford tried to talk him out of it, seeing as Bubb was acting more and more unpredictable lately. In the end, he succeeded in getting Bubb to calm down, but the announcers thought that the look on Bubb's face made it clear the matter wasn't over yet. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] Again, the announcer pointed out that this match likely would have been interrupted by the Bumfholes, but since they were busy out in the lobby, this match could proceed uninterrupted. It was a pretty good match. Jack and BJ worked well together, keeping Joe and Angry on their toes for most of the match. For a little while, Joe and Angry were able to gain a small measure of control, but that quickly changed. Jack hit the New York Minute on Joe Sexy. WINNER: [B]Jack Bruce & BJ Shearer[/B] in 10:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Speaking of the tag champs, they were manning a beer station. Randy would pour the beer, then decide to card whoever was buying. He claimed that the ID was fake and refused to hand over the drink. Then when the angry customer left, Randy would quickly chug the beer. Zimmy pointed out that the customers were getting upset, but Randy waved away such concerns with a drunken gesture. Then the cops showed up, saying that they had received some complaints about them. Randy freaked out and tried to run away but slammed face-first into a brick wall and collapsed. Zimmy shook his head sadly and said that this wouldn't make their mother happy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Sam Keith came out to the ring and said that he didn't know why he was chosen to host the bikini contest, but hey, he would be happy to do so. Out came Lady Melissa, who strutted her stuff in an ill-fitting suit. The audience started begging her to put on her robe again. Then Ana Garcia came out to the adulation of the fans. She obviously won, much to Lady Melissa's annoyance. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) The camera cut to the lobby where Marc DuBois is hawking souvenier programs. For some reason, his only selling point is the one page where he has a picture. When fans try to see who else is in the program, Marc throws a fit. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] This was a really great match. Christian obviously thought that Steve was no threat, but that proved incorrect when Steve suddenly nailed Christian with the Frehley's Comet. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 13:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Steve started to leave the ring but he was attacked by Rich Money, who beat him to the ground. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 13) The camera cut once again to the main lobby where Bruce the Giant is manning a souvenier stand. A very attractive young lady wants to buy one of his t-shirts, but she doesn't want one that's sitting on the table before her. She wants Bruce to reach all the way up and get one that hasn't been handled. Bruce was reluctant, but the woman flirted with him until he agreed. He turned his back to her and reached up to the top of the display easily... which meant that he didn't see Tim Westybrook coming. Tim vaulted the table and slammed into Bruce from behind, beating on him with everything within arm's reach. He then thanked the woman, who was thrilled to get a kiss on the cheek from Tim. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] These two were pretty evenly matched and the announcers couldn't quite predict who was going to come out on top. Both men tried to hit their finishers; both men failed multiple times. But then things broke down as Joel Kovach and Rick Law charged the ring, breaking everything up. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 14:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Rick Law and Joel Kovach continued to beat on Joey and Cliff as the show went off the air. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Nevada Nuclear defeated Enforcer Roberts [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]BJ Shearer & Jack Bruce defeated Sexual Aggression [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson drew with Joey Minnesota[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, January 2008[/I] Held at the Missouri State Armoury in the Mid West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Sarah Eisen came out to the ring and informed the fans that if they were hoping to see Karma manning the concession stands tonight, they were in for a disappointment. She said she personally made sure that wouldn't happen again. She then went on to say that tonight, Bruce the Giant would determine the future of more SWF wrestlers but tonight, she would give them a fighting chance. Bruce would take on both Black Hat Bailey and Enforcer Roberts at the same time. If the Problem Solvers won, they could keep their jobs. If they lost, they would both be fired. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Next up was Delirious Dan. He said he hadn't given up his hopes of joining Karma. He figured that the best way to accomplish that was to take away Akima Brave's 10-Minute Championship, so he challenged Akima to a match right here, right now. Akima came out and accepted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 3) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Dan was once again off his game but Akima finished him off quickly with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: Akima Brave in 6:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) Akima didn't get much of a chance to rest on his laurels. Nevada Nuclear hit the ring and beat him down pretty badly. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) The camera cut backstage to show BLZ Bubb and Robert Oxford arguing over Bruce the Giant once again. Bubb was livid that Bruce was going to destroy two more workers' careers. Oxford pointed out that Bubb had little reason to complain since it was the Problem Solvers. Bubb said it was the principle that mattered. Oxford once again counselled caution, but you could tell that Bubb wasn't done thinking about it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Christian Faith and Rich Money came out to the ring. Christian taunted Steve Frehley, pointing out that Steve was weak and a joke. He didn't realize that there was a war on in the SWF. Christian said that Rich knew this and that's why Rich had sided with the Army of One. Christian said that he was gathering an army together and that his troops would be the ones to destroy Karma once and for all! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) The announcers tried to analyze what Christian just said, but then all three members of Rated X (Flex, Pex, and Tex) came out to ringside and confronted Ana Garcia. They said that Ana had made their manager really upset lately and they were out there to deal with the situation. They started to advance on her, but then Bart Biggz charged them. He did his best to fight them off, but Rated X swarmed over him and left him bloodied and lying in a heap at Ana's feet. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) [B]BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] Shearer and Jack charged the ring and took the fight to Flex and Pex as officials helped Bart backstage. This wasn't as good of a match as I had hoped, but it still was okay. Shearer and Bruce looked like they were going to have things sewn up in short order, but then Lady Melissa jumped up onto the ring apron. She was getting ready to flash the ref. Instead, Ana Garcia leapt at her from the announce table and pulled her off the ring apron. The two of them started to tussle at ringside. That proved a good distraction. The ref didn't notice as Randy Bumfhole hit the ring and took out both Jack Bruce and BJ Shearer. Flex took advantage of the situation and pinned Jack. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pex [/B]in 11:33 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) Steve Frehley approached Sam Keith backstage. He asked Sam what he thought of Christian Faith's ideas of fighting a war. Sam said that it was ridiculous, that yes, Richard Eisen was gone, but that this Karma thing would settle down now that they were in control. Sam said declaring war and fighting the way Christian is thinking of is ridiculous. Steve then asked for Sam's help to get Christian under control. Sam said he was in. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) The camera cut backstage to show Marc DuBois and Joey Minnesota arguing about something. They almost came to blows before Sarah Eisen stepped in and broke it up. She said she didn't care what started the fight. She said that they could end it at [I]Invasion![/I] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]THE PROBLEM SOLVERS vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Black Hat and Enforcer did their best, they really did. They even managed to get Bruce staggering a little. But Bruce easily ran over both of them and then put Black Hat away with a Chokeslam. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 4:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) Bruce celebrated his win, but then BLZ Bubb charged the ring and attacked him. Bruce and Bubb traded blows for a while, but then, much to everyone's surprise, Tim Westybrook charged in and pulled Bubb off of Bruce. Bruce took advantage of the confusion and escaped. Bubb started screaming at Tim, demanding to know why Tim stopped him. Tim said that Bubb wasn't thinking straight, that there was a time and a place to deal with Bruce and this wasn't it! Bubb disagreed and challenged Tim to a match! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the rescue and the argument 13) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Bubb was exhausted by the end of this match. Bubb seemed to dominate Tim from the early going simply because of his out-of-control behavior. But Tim fought back and powered through some of Bubb's offense, finally finishing him off with the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 15:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Sarah Eisen was on the phone with someone when Missy Masterson led in some guy in a suit. The guy explained that he was from the network. Sarah asked what he wanted, and the man said that he just wanted to thank the SWF for the many years of quality programming that they had provided. Sarah demanded to know what he meant by "had provided". The man, confused, explained that tonight was the last SWF program to air on any network, that all the networks that the SWF were contracted with received written notification a few weeks ago that at the end of January, the SWF was dropping all of their televised shows. Sarah tried to argue with the man, but he was adamant. Tonight's [I]Warzone[/I] was the last one. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Richard,"[/COLOR] Sarah growled under her breath. Peter Michaels wondered aloud, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What does this mean? Does it really mean we won't be on the air next week? We'll try to keep you updated on SWF.com, ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully we'll see you again next week!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] In case anyone is wondering, I really am firing the people Bruce beats. And yes, I am cancelling all the TV contracts the SWF has. Why I'm doing that should hopefully be apparent the next time I post. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the final [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Delirious Dan to reatain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Flex & Pex defeated BJ Shearer & Jack Bruce[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant defeated The Problem Solvers[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated BLZ Bubb[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][B][SIZE="3"]A Monkey-Wrench In the Plans[/SIZE][/B][/I] Sarah found me in my office later that week. I smiled at her as she came in, but that quickly died when I saw the look on her face. "Your plan didn't work," she said. "The networks refused to go along." I groaned. Part of the reason we were going with the storyline of Richard's timebombs was to mask a change I wanted to make to the SWF programming. It wasn't that I wanted to take it off the air; it was that I wanted to make it better. See, right now, the only live show is [I]Invasion![/I], and that's only live in Mexico. It's on an hour tape-delay in the U.S. The other networks that we have contracts with airs [I]Invasion![/I] on Friday night. [I]Warzone[/I] tapes on Wednesday, airs on Fridays in the U.S., and then on the following Monday everywhere else. I had hoped to basically tear it all down and start over again. I wanted to try and get both shows on live everywhere I possibly could. I figured that would increase the ratings. I was then going to move the Pay-Per-Views to Saturday or Sunday evenings, mostly to fix that annoying "post-PPV Warzone" problem that's been plaguing us since [I]Warzone[/I] debuted. "All the networks refused the cancellation order and threatened to sue us if we didn't fulfill our end of the bargain," Sarah explained. "We're still going to be on the air." I sighed. I guess I didn't understand how this part of the SWF worked too well. I looked up at Sarah. "Fine. We'll renew the contracts for more seasons and still move the Pay-Per-Views. We can at least get rid of the post-PPV [I]Warzone[/I] nonsense. And maybe in negotiations we can try to move the time slots to make it all live." Sarah nodded and left the office. I smiled ruefully. Sure, this part of the story didn't work, but there were still more timebombs yet to be detonated. This would only turn out to be a minor inconvenience.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, February 2008[/I] Held at the McGaw Arena in the Tri State Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I], one that they really didn't think was going to take place. 1) Sarah Eisen kicked things off by coming out and taunting Richard Eisen. She told Richard that his little scheme of canceling the broadcast contracts were cute, but because she was good at what she does, she was able to renegotiate the contracts. She said that she was even able to make some good changes. For example, SWF Pay-Per-Views will now air on Saturday evenings instead of Thursday evenings. She said other changes might be in the works, but she's not going to say anything else. Unlike Richard, she doesn't want to disappoint the fans. But, she said, on with the show! The first match would be a career match once again with Bruce the Giant taking on Mean Jean Cattley. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) [B]MEAN JEAN CATTLEY vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] It was a squash, plain and simple. Mean Jean never even got any momentum going for himself before Bruce finished him off. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 5:29 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Bruce turned around to find himself face to face with BLZ Bubb. Bubb tried to attack him again, but the members of Karma streamed out of the back and pulled the two of them apart. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Once they got Bubb under control and out of the ring, Rick Law got a mic. He said he was surprised that Tim Westybrook hadn't come out to stop Bubb since he seems so adept at sticking his nose into everyone's business. He said that wasn't a good way to win friends and influence people. He said that Tim had to get on board the team. Or, better yet, face Rick in the main event tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH & RICH MONEY vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] Christian and Rich showed a lot of chemistry together in the ring tonight, which is good. The Bumfholes seemed relatively unconcerned in the early going, apparently assuming that Christian and Rich were jokes. They soon learned otherwise. The ref had to order Christian off of the Bumfholes several times and warned him repeatedly about illegal and dangerous moves. Things really went too far when Christian dropped Zimmy Bumfhole onto the apron and somehow managed to get his neck twisted into the top and middle ropes. Christian then kicked Zimmy's feet out from under him, in effect hanging him. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]by DQ in 7:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Randy rushed to help his brother, only to be clobbered by Rich Money. While Rich apparently tried to break Randy's leg by wrapping it repeatedly around a ring post, Christian tried to cinch the ropes tighter around Zimmy's neck. Eventually, a number of refs swarmed the ring and ordered them out and then tended to the Bumfholes. As Christian and Rich left the ring, they laughed sadistically ... but then came face to face with Steve Frehley and Sam Keith. Steve and Sam demanded to know what was wrong with them. Christian repeated his mantra that the SWF was in a war and that the loyal SWF wrestlers should adopt a "take no prisoners" attitude. Steve said that was ridiculous, that this isn't war, it's professional wrestling. Christian darkly said that if Steve wasn't going to help, he was going to get hurt. Steve and Sam then said that if Christian wants to go on this little war, he'd have to get through them first. They said they didn't like Karma either, but they weren't going to stand by and let Christian get someone killed. Christian told them to gather an army, because his troops were assembling. Sam said that'd be no problem, they'd find help and meet Christian and his "troops" at "Nothing to Lose" ... in a cage war! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge 7) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] The announcers were left in the dust for this one. Marc and Joey tore it up. It looked like Joey was in trouble, but he steadily gained momentum and finally exploded towards the end, finally putting Marc away with a Minnesota Salute. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 12:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) The camera cut backstage to reveal Joel Kovach watching Joey Minnesota on the monitors. The audience didn't seem to care. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) Remo came out to the ring next. He said that he was getting antsy just sitting around in the lockerroom, waiting for something to happen. He said he wanted to fight, and he wanted to fight badly. He challenged anyone in the back to come out and face him. Out came Cliff Wilson and, for some odd reason, Remo freaked out. Remo said that he was joking, that he didn't want to face Cliff tonight. Cliff said that was fine, but he reminded Remo how he dogged Joel Kovach. Remo finally growled that he would face Cliff on [I]Warzone[/I]. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 10) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. RICK LAW[/B] Rick was tuckered out by the end of the match, but it was still a phenomenal, roof-blowing fight. Rick tried to keep Tim slowed down with a lot of holds and locks, but Tim usually was able to power out of them with ease. Rick tried to go on the offensive and take Tim down after that, but Tim just couldn't be dropped. Finally, Tim simply overpowered Rick and nailed him with the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 24:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Rick lay on the ground, but for some reason, he started laughing. Tim frowned at him but then we learned why. Apparently it was a trap. Wanda Fish appeared in the ring and attacked Tim, knocking him out with a steel chair. She smiled down at Tim and blew him a kiss. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Pretty good show. I'm hoping that the negotiations with the networks pan out for the best and that we can get the SWF shows to air live in more venues. I also sent out a bunch of negotiation requests to just about every Pay-Per-View carrier in the world to try and get us on PPV in more than just the U.S. and Canada. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Bruce the Giant defeated Mean Jean Cattley[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated Christian Faith & Rich Money by DQ[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Marc DuBois[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Rick Law[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, February 2008[/I] Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to a new era of [I]Warzone[/I]. Ana, however, quickly excused herself and said she'd be right back. 1) BLZ Bubb came out to the ring in an absolute furor. He got into the ring and said he was sick and tired of people trying to tell him what to do. He's sick of the doctors, of Robert Oxford, of Tim Westybrook, of everyone. He produced a bottle of pills and said that he was sick of how his anti-psychotic medication made him feel. He tossed the pills to the ground. But what he's really sick of is the way Bruce the Giant keeps ending the careers of good workers. He said that he wanted Bruce in the ring tonight and he's even willing to put his career on the line to get him. Out came Bruce. He said that he knew Bubb was crazy but he didn't realize he was suicidal. He said he'd gladly get into the ring with him and promised him that his career would end tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and response 2) The camera cut to Ana Garcia backstage. She found Brett Biggz and said that his brother needed his help fighting Flex and Pex. Brett responded by saying that he had washed his hands of Bart's problems years ago and that Bart would just have to figure a way out of this mess for himself. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. ANDRE JONES[/B] Nevada dominated Andre throughout the match, finally putting him away with a Mushroom Cloud. WINNER: [B]Nevada Nuclear [/B]in 9:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Nevada then got a mic and said that he kept reliving his win over Akima Brave at "When Hell Freezes Over" in his mind. He said that it was sweet ... but what would have made it sweeter was if he could have really won the SWF 10-Minute Championship. He challenged Akima to another match at "Nothing to Lose", predicting that Akima would lose his title there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH & RICH MONEY[/B] This was a great match. BJ and Jack did their best to stave off Christian and Rich's attacks, but the Army of One ... er, Two now, I guess ... proved to be too much for them to handle. Christian finished off Jack with a Leap of Faith. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith & Rich Money [/B]in 11:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Before the ref can even raise Christian's hand in victory, Ricky Dale Johnson and Texas Pete hit the ring. Much to everyone's surprise, RDJ and Tex attack BJ and Jack, dropping them to the ring and basically destroying them. Once they were done, Christian got the mic and taunted Steve Frehley and Sam Keith, saying that they were looking at Christian's army. Christian said that RDJ and Tex understood that this was a war and they were willing to do whatever it took to get rid of Karma once and for all. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the taunting 7) Joey Minnesota appeared on screen. He said that he was through with distractions like Marc DuBois. He was done waiting on the sidelines. He said he was the #1 Contender, and no offense to Cliff Wilson, he wanted the gold. He could smell the gold. That's why he wants to face Joel Kovach for the title at "Nothing to Lose". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Tim Westybrook searched the backstage area and found Wanda Fish. The two of them started arguing. Tim seemed particularly upset that Wanda attacked him on [I]Invasion[/I]. Wanda replied that he shouldn't be so surprised. She then challenged him to face her in a match. Tim said that wasn't about to happen, but Wanda said he forgot that Sarah Eisen made those decisions. She told him to be ready for the next [I]Invasion[/I], because they would face each other, one way or another. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. REMO[/B] If this is not clicking, I'll take it in spades. The crowd popped in a big way for this match and it blew the roof off the building. Remo dominated the early going, toying with Cliff and basically shutting down any offense that Cliff mounted using sheer power. But then Cliff managed to turn the tables and fought back, staggering Remo. Cliff then relied on a series of quick moving attacks to get the bigger man against the ropes. A quick hurricanrana took Remo down. Cliff jumped to the top rope for the Descent Into Hell .... only to have Rick Law charge the ring and knock Cliff off the top rope. Cliff got up only to get captured by Remo, who snapped off the Destroyer. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 16:17 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) BLZ Bubb was taping up his hands when Robert Oxford found him backstage. Oxford pleaded with Bubb to call off the match, but Bubb said he was through with Oxford. He was going to go out there and finish off Bruce the Giant once and for all. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]BLZ BUBB vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Bubb was on fire in the early going of the match. He actually managed to stagger Bruce pretty easily and even tried to set him up for the Hades Bomb. But Bruce powered out of that and went on the offensive. Bubb finally managed to snap off a DDT that took Bruce off his feet. He then rolled out of the ring and went to the time-keepers station to get a chair. Oddly, one of the fans reached out and grabbed the chair as well. Bubb looked at the fan, who was wearing a ball cap and a pair of sunglasses. Bubb tried to pull the chair free, only to have the fan hold on. The fan then wrenched the chair out of Bubb's hands and then smashed it over Bubb's head. Bubb collapsed to the ground and the fan removed his hat and glasses. It was Marc DuBois! Bruce then rolled out, retrieved Bubb, and Chokeslammed him in the middle of the ring. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 9:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Bruce held up his hands in victory, but then he looked at the fallen form of Bubb. He grabbed Bubb by the scruff of his neck and carried him out to ringside. He then cleared off and then chokeslammed Bubb through the announce table. Bruce leaned in close to Bubb and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Nice knowing you!"[/COLOR] He then strutted out of the arena. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I was waiting by the ring entrance as the officials "helped" BLZ Bubb out of the ring area. He shook them off immediately and glared at me as he stormed by. I tried to call him back, but I knew it was no use. "I hate to see him go," Robert Oxford commented by my side. "So do I," I replied. "I had some great ideas for you and him. But Bubb just wanted too much money and closed negotiations too quickly. I don't want to lose him either, but we'll survive." FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the latest [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Nevada Nuclear defeated Andre Jones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith & Rich Money defeated BJ Shearer & Jack Bruce [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Cliff Wilson[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant defeated BLZ Bubb[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][U]Delirious Dan's Current Stats[/U][/CENTER] [I][B]SKILLS:[/B][/I] Brawling - 10.6% Power - 0.1% Strong Style - 10.8% Hardcore - 10.1% MMA Style - 0.0% Mat Work - 10.5% Chain Wrestling - 15.4% Submissions - 10.9% Aerial - 10.5% Flashiness - 10.8% Basics - 11.0% Psychology - 10.7% Safety - 10.8% Consistency - 10.9% Selling - 11.5% Charisma, Acting, Looks, Superstar Quality, Athleticism, Toughness, Stamina, Intensity, Stiffness, Resilience, Menace - 100% Refereeing, Business Skill, Booking Skill, Respect - 0% [B][I]POPULARITY:[/I][/B] Great Lakes - 40.6% Mid Atlantic - 41.5% Mid South - 41.0% Midwest - 40.1% New England - 41.8% North West - 40.8% South East - 41.3% South West - 40.0% Tri State - 41.2% Puerto Rico - 40.1% Mexico - 41.0% in all territories UK - 27.0% in all territories Canada - 38.6% in all territories Japan - 40.0% in all territories Europe 41.0% in all territories

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, February 2008[/I] Held at the Laurent Ballroom in the New England Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to the show. 1) Jerry hyped the fact that tonight's main event was going to be Tim Westybrook facing Wanda Fish. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Akima Brave came out to the ring and accepted the challenge that was made by Nevada Nuclear. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] A short match, one that ended with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave in 3:55[/B] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Bart Biggz moped backstage, but then tensed as someone entered his room. He relaxed when he saw it was Brett Biggz. Brett said that he had done some thinking, and he realized that he had been unfair. He said if Bart wanted help to deal with Flex and Pex, he had it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) Wanda Fish cut a promo for her upcoming match with Tim Westybrook. She said that everyone probably thought she was crazy to go up against Tim since he is The Iron Man, the Unstoppable Force, and she's just a girl. But she thought she could beat him because she was stronger than Tim where it counted: her intelligence. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Eric Eisen burst into his mother's office. Sarah sweetly asked where he's been the past couple of weeks. Eric replied that she knew all too well, that he'd been making sure that Richard was okay. He pleaded with his mother to stop this, to forgive Richard and let him come back to the SWF. Sarah said No, and suggested that Eric had other things to worry about. She pointed over his shoulder. Eric turned just in time to get speared through the desk by Rick Law. Sarah leaned over her son and said that he had better get suited up. He was facing Rick in a match later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Marc DuBois was chatting up some young ladies when he was confronted by Robert Oxford. Oxford berated Marc for interfering in BLZ Bubb's match last week. He demanded to know why Marc thought he could. Marc indicated the North American Championship belt and said that was reason enough. Oxford said that Marc reminded him of dozens of young punks he's encountered in this business who think they're hot stuff and need to learn some respect. He said it was time for Marc to learn his lesson, and the best way for him to do that was to lose his championship. Marc scoffed at the idea that Oxford could take it away. Oxford asked if he was sure and then challenged him to a match at "Nothing to Lose". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]BJ SHEARER & JACK BRUCE vs. BOB CARLSON & SKULL DeBONES[/B] BJ and Jack did their best, but Bob and Skull just had their game down a little better. Bob finished off Jack with a Missile Drop Kick. WINNERS: [B]Bob Carlson & Skull DeBones[/B] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Steve Frehley and Sam Keith were walking backstage when they were attacked by Christian Faith, Rich Money, Ricky Dale Johnson, and Texas Pete. The four members of Christian's army beat their targets down pretty hard, and Christian capped it off by informing Steve and Sam that [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"This is what happens to traitors!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. RICK LAW[/B] This turned out to be a pretty good match, mostly because these two have good chemistry together. Eric was obviously feeling the effects of the spear through the desk as Rick was able to keep him under control for most of the match. As a matter of fact, there were a few times where Rick pinned him, but before the ref would get to three, Rick would pull Eric's shoulder up himself so he could continue beating Eric. Finally, Rick was getting ready to set up the Long Arm of the Law when Eric suddenly came to life and nailed him with the Silver Spoon Shock. Eric rolled him up into a small package. WINNER: Eric Eisen in 11:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Joel Kovach appeared on screen and said that he'd be more than happy to face Joey Minnesota at "Nothing to Lose". He said that Joey was going to find out why Joel was the champ and always would be. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Tim Westybrook found Sarah Eisen backstage and asked that his match against Wanda Fish be cancelled. He said he didn't feel right fighting her. Sarah then mocked Tim for his concern and said the match would go on as scheduled. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. WANDA FISH[/B] Tim was extremely hesitant getting into the ring. Wanda danced around him and smacked him across the head a few times to get him to fight, but Tim wouldn't do anything. Wanda then hit Tim with a succession of moves and managed to get him pinned, but Tim threw her off at one. He looked a little angry. Wanda continued her assault, slapping Tim for a while before hitting him with a series of moves. Jerry Eisen said that it appeared that Wanda wasn't holding anything back, that she might even be trying to injure Tim. Tim got more and more angry with each pin attempt. Finally, Tim started to fight back, knocking Wanda silly and tossing her around the ring. At one point, the ref got ran over and collapsed to the mat, unconscious. The fight spilled out of the ring and Tim continued the assault, tossing Wanda into the security railings. He finally picked her up and was going to hit her with the Unstoppable Force onto the top of one of the security railings. He paused and seemed to come out of his rage. He turned around to set Wanda down, only to get hit in the face by Bruce the Giant with a Big Boot. Wanda fell to safety as Tim and Bruce battled it out. Bruce finally chokeslammed Tim onto the concrete and then tossed him into the ring. Wanda recovered and got back inside the ring and covered Tim just as the ref came to. WINNER: Wanda Fish in 20:06 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not a bad show. I know this is normally the Go-Home show, but we've rescheduled the Pay-Per-Views so we don't have that weird problem with [I]Warzones[/I] anymore. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Chris Gordon to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson & Skull DeBones defeated BJ Shearer & Jack Bruce[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Rick Law[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Tim Westybrook[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, February 2008 (airs on Friday)[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Nothing to Lose"[/COLOR]) Held at the Gorski Ballroom in the South West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to the latest edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Remo appeared on screen. He said that tonight, Sarah Eisen had given him a match against her son, Eric. Remo said that he had fond memories of wrestling Eric in the past. He said that their best of seven series they had a few years ago was still something that the fans talked about. Remo said he used to respect Eric as a wrestler and as a friend .... but that's all over now. He said that as far as he's concerned, Eric was part of the SWF that shunned him, that kept him down, that he ultimately rebelled against by joining Karma. So that's why tonight, the kid gloves are off. By the time Remo is done with him, Eric is going to be nothing more than a grease stain on the mat. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. AKIMA BRAVE[/B] Peter Michaels pointed out that this rather unusual match-up was requested by Akima himself. Ana suggested that perhaps Akima was too ****y for his own good. Sure, he's the 10-Minute Champ, but Oxford is a veteran and not someone to be trifled with. Ana's words proved prophetic. Oxford was in control of the match for most of it. But then Marc DuBois hit the ring. While Akima kept the ref occupied, Marc nailed Oxford with the Marc of Excellence. Akima then quickly made the pin. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 9:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Akima Brave celebrated his win, only to get attacked by Nevada Nuclear. Nevada and Akima wound up brawling for a few minutes before the ref separated them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) Cliff Wilson entered the arena. Sarah Eisen was waiting for him. She informed him that he was late. He blew her off, but she got in his way. She pointed out that his career in the SWF was nothing to be proud of. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You snuck in pretending to be someone else. You harassed another wrestler. Sure, you got the title, but that was only by manipulating my idiot husband."[/COLOR] She said that she should just fire him on the spot. But she'd give him a fighting chance first. Tonight, he would face Bruce the Giant. If Bruce beat him, Cliff would be fired. If Cliff won, he could keep his job. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Christian Faith and Rich Money came out to the ring. They said that Christian's army was moving forward. They said that the army was so powerful, they would destroy Steve and Sam and whoever else they convinced to join them in the cage war match. They were so confident of their prowess, they said that Ricky and Tex weren't even in the building tonight. They were out performing recon on the cage and the location where "Nothing to Lose" will be held. But Christian and Rich said that they wanted a warm-up skirmish. They challenged anyone in the back to come out and face them. Out came the Biggz Boyz, united once again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the open challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the Biggzes' response 6) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH & RICH MONEY[/B] Ana cheered as her man and his brother took it to Christian and Rich. The Biggzes managed to establish some good momentum in the early going, but that quickly got shut down as Christian and Rich basically ran over and over-powered them. Rich finally finished off Bart with a Bank Roll. WINNERS: [B]Christian Faith & Rich Money [/B]in 11:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Before Christian and Rich could celebrate their victory, Steve Frehley, Sam Keith, and High Concept charged the ring and attacked them, beating them down. Rich and Christian finally bailed out of the ring. Sam got a mic and told them that they had found the rest of their army. Elmo and Groucho would be joining Steve and Sam in the cage. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the attack and alliance announcement 8) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. REMO[/B] Remo looked positively on fire as he launched himself at Eric. The smaller man seemed surprised by the intensity of Remo and, for a little while, offered very little resistance. Remo dominated most of the match. He seemed to have learned from Rick Law's mistake at the last show and didn't toy with Eric. He tried to pin him several times, but somehow, Eric kept kicking out. Suddenly, Eric came back to life and nailed Remo with a Silver Spoon Shock. Remo struggled to get free as Eric pinned him, but it was no use. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen [/B]in 16:59 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) The ring was transformed with a table and two chairs. Sarah Eisen came out and said it was time for Joel Kovach and Joey Minnesota to sign the contract for the main event at "Nothing to Lose". Both came out and sat in the ring. Joey signed first, informing Joel that he had been dreaming of this moment for a long time. He was going to become the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. The fact that he would take it away from a weasel like Joel made it all the sweeter. He then signed the contract. Joel took the contract and said that he personally didn't have anything against Joey. He said Joey was an entertaining, skillful wrestler. But then Joel darkened and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Too bad that won't do you a bit of good."[/COLOR] Joel leapt across the table and attacked Joey. The two brawled, but Joel gained the upperhand after a low-blow. He then drove Joey through the table with an Old School Drop. He picked up the contract and signed it. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Bruce was accompanied to the ring by Wanda Fish. Cliff gave it his all in this match, but in Peter Michael's words, his high-energy offense was useless against Bruce. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It just looks like he's bouncing off a mountain!"[/COLOR] Bruce tried to injure Cliff a few times but the ref made him stop. Finally, Bruce cast a glance towards Wanda, who nodded and hopped up on the ring apron to distract the ref. The ref, of course, went over to order her down. Bruce dragged Cliff over to the corner and then climbed the turnbuckles. Duane speculated that Bruce was going to drop down and crush him. But then Tim Westybrook dove out of the crowd and clambered up to the ring apron, spearing Bruce off the top and over Cliff. Tim set the boots to Bruce. Wanda tried to get the ref to turn around, but he apparently assumed this was more overacting from her. He finally ordered her to the back. Tim got out of the ring just as Cliff hit the Descent into Hell and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson [/B]in 9:09 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Tim started up the ramp, laughing as he went, but that stopped when Sarah Eisen came out with Wanda at her side. Sarah asked Tim if he thought it was a good idea to antagonize Karma like that. She answered for him, saying it wasn't. That's why she was booking him in a handicap match against both Wanda and Bruce at "Nothing to Lose", and if Tim doesn't win, he's fired. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] As the show wound down, the announcers ran through the card for "Nothing to Lose": [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR]) [B]STEVE FREHLEY, SAM KEITH, & HIGH CONCEPT vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH, RICH MONEY, RICKY DALE JOHNSON, & TEXAS PETE in [COLOR="Purple"]a Cage War Match [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. WANDA FISH & BRUCE THE GIANT [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad, we'll have to see how the Pay-Per-View goes. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave defeated Robert Oxford [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith & Rich Money defeated the Biggz Boyz [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Burce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] As always, predictions and comments are welcome.

[CENTER]SWF presents ... [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]"Nothing to Lose"[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [I]Saturday of Week 2, February 2008[/I] Held at the Dust Bowl in the Mid South Territory 14,250 in attendance; Buyrate of 274,741[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to Tennessee's own Dust Bowl. 1) They started by reminding us that tonight's main event was Joel Kovach defending his SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Joey Minnesota. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Missy Masterson was shown bouncing on her heels next to Sarah Eisen's office door. Saray walked up, smiling from ear to ear and going on about how great it was for the SWF to have it's first Pay-Per-View free of Richard's presence. Missy corrected her and said not exactly. When Sarah demanded to know what she was talking about, Missy opened the office door to reveal a herd of men in the office. These men were mostly overweight with greasy complexions. Many of them were wearing t-shirts from obscure sci-fi shows. Others wore thick-lensed glasses. All of them were wearing backstage passes around their necks. Missy explained that Richard had apparently sent a crate filled with backstage passes to a nearby sci-fi convention guaranteeing them "access to all areas". Sarah demanded that they be confiscated, but Missy said that apparently Richard worked out some sort of contract with the convention team and that if the SWF broke that contract, it could result in a major lawsuit. Sarah grumbled something under her breath and stormed off. Missy turned around just in time to come face to face with the nerdiest of the convention goers. He wheezed at her and tried to compliment her, but in the end wound up sneezing on her several times, even tossing his soda on her in the process. He apologized profusely, saying that he had allergies. Missy shrieked and ran off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 3) Christian Faith, Rich Money, Ricky Dale Johnson, and Texas Pete appeared on screen. They said that they were about to engage a group of pacifists, cowards, and aiders and abetters of their enemy in battle. It would be the first in a glorious war against Karma, and they predicted victory. It didn't go over as well as a pack of nerds over-running an office. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] It was an okay opening match from these two. Nevada was on fire and looked truly dangerous in the ring, but Akima was no slouch either. Akima tried to get a quick pin in the first two minutes, but Nevada was able to power out of the pinning predicaments. Nevada took control next but he couldn't finish off his opponent either. Finally, as the clock was winding down, Akima nailed the Samoan Suplex for the win. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 9:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) Skull DeBones sat at a table in craft services, trying to eat. He never got to take a bite as a gaggle of fans with backstage passes crowded around him, pestering him with questions about cheat codes to the last SWF console game. Finally, he smashed the table, sending the food flying everywhere, and stormed off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]STEVE FREHLEY, SAM KEITH, & HIGH CONCEPT vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH, RICH MONEY, RICKY DALE JOHNSON, & TEXAS PETE [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a Cage War Match[/COLOR] This one was pretty good, although it left all of them "visibly tired". Things started off with just Sam Keith facing off agaisnt Christian Faith. The two of them locked up and wrestled until Texas Pete was added to the mix. Sam adopted a delaying strategy, trying to avoid both opponents until Groucho Bling made his entrance. That evened things up until RDJ exploded into the match. Christian's army took control until Elmo Benson was added in. Rich Money came in and there were several times where the army almost picked up the win until finally, Steve Frehley was allowed to enter. The battle raged back and forth throughout the cage until finally, Chrsitian Faith tied up Elmo Benson and got him to submit. WINNERS: [B]Christian Faith, Rich Money, Texas Pete, & Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] in 36:39 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Joey Minnesota appeared on screen and addressed Joel Kovach. He informed Joel that it was appropriate that he face Joel at "Nothing to Lose", because he really has nothing to lose and everything to gain. [COLOR="DarkGreen"] "So what if you beat me? I've lost before, I'll probably lose again. That's the way it is in this business. But even if you do beat me, I'll still have my pride. I'll still have my drive. I'll still have my spirit. But you? You have everything to lose, Joel, because tonight, I'm going to take away your pride. I'm going to shut down your dirve. I'll crush your spirit. And I'm taking your World Heavyweight Championship."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) The Bumfholes are being pestered by a gaggle of fans of their own. Mostly, one fan is taunting them for not making a title defense tonight. Randy finally grows sick of this and says that he challenges that fan to a game of bloody knuckles. The fan agrees. Randy says that the fan can go first. Randy gets his hands slapped a few times but then the fan misses. Randy sets up for his turn, but instead of slapping the fan's hands, he clocks him over the head and knocks him out. Randy and Zimmy walk away laughing as the other fans tend to their fallen friend. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Robert Oxford appeared on screen. He said that he was going to teach Marc DuBois a valuable lesson: to respect his fellow workers. He said that Marc showed no respect to any of his opponents to date and he didn't show respect by interfering in BLZ Bubb's final match. Oxford said that wasn't entirely his fault since he's running with Karma. He's young; he'll learn. But Oxford is ready to beat some sense into him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 10) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Should have seen this coming. These two didn't click in the ring and it dragged the match down. The announcers managed to salvage most of the match, though, and it did keep the fans entertained. Marc was pretty over-confident in the beginning of the match as he took Oxford down and tried to pin him with one hand. Oxford obviously kicked out and fought back pretty viciously, surprisingly Marc and almost costing him a pin at one point. Once Marc took the match seriously, though, Oxford didn't stand a chance. Marc finally finished him off with a Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 18:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Marc decided to add insult injury by beating on Oxford for a few minutes, then strutted out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) The camera cut to the women's lockerroom. The shower is going and we get a peek of Missy Masterson reaching out to get a towel, muttering to herself about how long it took to get the stench of geek off of her. She shrieks and dives back into the shower because, of course, there's a group of fans with backstage passes watching. A few even take pictures of her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Wanda Fish was backstage with Bruce the Giant. She was psyching him up for their match against Tim Westybrook, saying that Tim was one of the few people she was worried about opposing Karma. She said he's gained the reputation of being the Unstoppable Force for a reason, but tonight, she predicted that the two of them would change his reputation forever. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) A video package aired, highlighting some of the "you're fired" matches that Bruce had carried out, coupled with scenes of Tim and Wanda's odd flirtations in the past. At the end was a voiceover of Sarah Eisen making the following match, informing Tim that if he lost, he was fired. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. WANDA FISH & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Wanda tried to start out the match, but Tim refused to fight her. Wanda shrugged at the audience and tagged in Bruce instead. The two men locked up and started fighting. Eventually, Wanda blind-tagged her way back in and attacked Tim. Tim had no choice but to fight back, but it was a losing proposition. Wanda was too small and quick for Tim while Bruce seemed to overpower him. Finally, Wanda low-blowed Tim and shoved him into a Big Boot from Bruce at ringside, then rolled him up and used his tights to keep him down. WINNERS: [B]Wanda Fish & Bruce the Giant [/B]in 17:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Bruce the Giant got a microphone and breathlessly mocked Tim, reminding him of the match stipulation. Tim not only lost the match, but he lost his job as well! Tim tried to get at Bruce, but security swarmed the ring and carried Tim out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 17) Joel Kovach is headed to the ring for his match when he runs into Darryl Devine leading a bunch of fans around. Joel demands to know what Darryl is doing. Darryl explained that he was trying to make the most of the situation by giving the fans a backstage tour. Joel insulted Darryl's intelligence for coming up with that plan. Darryl stood there for a second and then turned to the fans, saying that they had a rare privilege to see Joel Kovach. Darryl insulted Joel, saying that he was a good example of what was wrong with professional wrestling today. He said that Joel was a coward who resorted to ambushes and underhanded tactics, a man who threw away the SWF for his own greedy ambition and then rarely gets in the ring to defend his title. Joel heard enough. He smashed Darryl over the head with his title belt and stormed out to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 18) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Shoot. My plan backfired. I figured that since I knew Joey and Joel didn't work well together, I could cover for that by overbooking the match. Lots of blood, run-ins, that sort of thing. I think it actually made things worse though. At any rate, Joey looked pretty good out there facing Joel, but things started to unwind when Bob Carlson snuck in and attacked Joey while Joel distracted the ref. Unfortunately, Joel couldn't keep his attention for long and the ref turned to yell at Bob to get out of there. That's when Cliff Wilson hit the ring and attacked Joel instead, knocking him to the mat. Joey capitalized and tried to pin Joel, but Joel kicked out. Joey then worked Joel over and actually had some good momentum going for a while, only to have it shut down when Rick Law hit the ring and nailed Joey after the ref was accidentally knocked out. Joel tried to make the pin once the ref recovered, only to have Joey kick out now. Joey managed to mount a small comeback, but Joel took him down with a pair of brass knuckles that he then tossed to Rick Law so the ref wouldn't catch him with them. He then climbed the ring to do some sort of flying move, but Darryl Devine charged the ring, first ramming Rick head-first into the ringpost, and then knocking Joel off the top turnbuckle so he landed on his back, not on Joey. Joey tried to make the pin, but Joel kicked out. Joey picked Joel up and hit the Empire Spiral and made the pin ... only to have Joel kick out again! Joey picked Joel up for another Empire Spiral and had him up, only to have Joel come to life! Joel took down Joey and locked in the Kovach Krippler in the middle of the ring. Joey tried to fight his way out of it, but it was no use. He tapped. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 31:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] That last match dragged us down, I think. Joey can main event, there's no doubt about that. He just won't face Joel Kovach in one again. We may also have to switch back to having PPVs on Thursday nights. We lost 120,000 buys on this one. I don't know if that's a result of the low rating or the night change. We'll see what happens with the next one. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Nothing to Lose"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Nevada Nuclear to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith, Rich Money, Ricky Dale Johnson & Texas Pete defeated Sam Keith, Steve Frehley, & High Concept in [COLOR="Purple"]a Cage War Match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Robert Oxford to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish & Bruce the Giant defeated Tim Westybrook [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Joey Minnesota to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, as a self-assessed geek, I have to be offended by your depiction of them for all. Not that it's really all that unrealistic, but the requirement is there. And I really hope that Tim getting fired is storyline and not real like the rest of them....

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, February 2008[/I] Held at the Lowe Ballroom in the North West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Emma kicked things off by talking about the main event that Sarah Eisen signed for tonight: a six way elimination match between Sam Keith, Cliff Wilson, Christian Faith, Remo, Rick Law, and Bruce the Giant. The winner will become the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B] BART BIGGZ vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] This was shaping up to be a good match when Flex ran in and attacked Bart. The ref called for the bell and declared Bart the winner by DQ. Akima shrugged, took his belt, and left the ring. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz by DQ [/B]in 2:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Flex was joined by Pex and the two of them continued to beat up Bart, screaming at him about how he hurt Lady Melissa, and so now they were going to hurt him. But then Brett Biggz charged the ring and drove off Flex and Pex before things got too far out of hand. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Joey Minnesota found Sarah Eisen backstage, fuming about the fact that she was naming a new #1 Contender. He pointed out that he was still the #1 Contender and that he had a re-match coming. Sarah said that he didn't anymore. When Joey demanded to know what she was talking about, Sarah said that she blamed last Saturday's lousy main event on Joey. She said it was his fault fewer people ordered the pay-per-view and the SWF lost a million dollars in profits. She said he wasn't getting anywhere near the World Heavyweight Championship again. But to placate him, she booked him in a match against Marc DuBois for the North American Championship instead. Joey stormed off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Sexual Aggression were in the ring. Joe said that he and Angry had done some research and discovered that since the Bumfholes claimed the SWF Tag Team Championships back in December, they haven't made a single title defense. He pointed out that was a violation of the rules and that Sarah Eisen should vacate the titles immediately. The Bumfholes came out to the ring. They told Joe and Angry to not blow things out of proportion, especially since they would defend their titles ... right now. They then jumped Joe and Angry as a ref ran out to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the Bumfhole's response 6) [B]SEXUAL AGGRESSION vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] The Bumfholes overwhelmed Joe and Angry from the beginning. They never really had a chance. True, they did rally towards the middle, but the champs proved why they still held the gold by beating them back with Randy finally finishing off Angry with the Bumfhole Buster. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 13:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) The Bumfholes were celebrating their win when suddenly, Rich Money and Ricky Dale Johnson, both of them dressed in combat fatigues, charged the ring and laid them out with a vicious attack. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Darryl Devine was walking backstage when he was attacked by Joel Kovach, who beat him to the concrete. Once Darryl was down and moaning, Joel leaned in close and told him that next time, he should keep his nose out of Joel's business. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Now this was a great match for Joey. He looked on fire as he went into the ring with Marc, who played things very nonchalant. That soon changed when it became clear that Joey was going to win any way he could, even if Marc got injured in the process. The crowd was on their feet for most of the match until finally, Marc managed to low-blow Joey out of the ref's sight. He then dropped Joey into a small package, using the ropes for leverage to keep him down. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 12:50 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The camera cut to the Karma locker room where Bruce the Giant and Remo were getting ready for the main event. They eyed each other like they didn't trust each other. But then Rick Law came into the room. He smacked both of them over the head and told them to knock it off. He said that they shouldn't be selfish tonight. He said that they had to keep all the titles in the hands of Karma. That meant that the best thing they could do is defeat Sam, Christian, and Cliff tonight. That way, the main event at "Awesome Impact" would be guaranteed to have a Karma-friendly finish. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) The camera cut to the announcers, who were puzzled when Joel Kovach's entrance music started playing. Out came the World Heavyweight Champ. He kicked Marv out of his chair and said that he would do commentary for the main event tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]SAM KEITH vs. CLIFF WILSON vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. REMO vs. RICK LAW vs. BRUCE THE GIANT [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]an elimination match [/COLOR]to determine [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Things started off with Rick Law acting as a coach for the members of Karma. He was able to rally Remo and Bruce and get them to work together to keep the SWF loyalists at bay. Rick then directed traffic as Remo nailed Sam Keith with the Destroyer and the Bruce Chokeslammed him and made the cover .... only to get rolled into a small package by Cliff Wilson and eliminated while Sam somehow managed to kick out. Cliff paid for his pin as Remo nearly took his head off with a short-arm clothesline and then pinned him. Remo and Bruce managed to work together for a while, but without Rick to act as coach and cheerleader, their teamwork broke down, especially when Remo tried to pin Bruce after Christian took the big man down. The two remaining Karma members went after each other, pausing only to eliminate Christian when the Army of One tried to interfere. Sam Keith knew he was in trouble as he faced off against Remo and Bruce, who apparently decided to work together again. Sam had to dodge power moves from Bruce and keep Remo at bay. Finally, the ref got knocked out "accidentally" by Bruce as Remo went out to get a chair. Bruce got Sam into a Full Nelson and held him as Remo wound up with the chair. Remo swung, but Sam slipped out of the hold and Remo took out Bruce instead. As Remo came around to try again, Sam drop-kicked the chair into Remo's face and then quickly covered Bruce. The ref recovered and counted Bruce out. That left Remo and Sam. The two battled it out. Remo appeared to be the dominant force in the match, shrugging off the chair shot and taking it to an exhausted Sam. Pretty soon, Sam was wrung out and limp in Remo's arms. Joel commented that Remo should just pin Sam and get it over with, but Remo decided to showboat a little, slapping Sam's head before carefully setting Sam up for the Destroyer. Of course, that proved to be a fatal error. Sam came back to life and reversed the Destroyer, turning it into the Proton Lock. Remo tried to crawl to the ropes but found he couldn't move. He finally had to tap. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 20:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Sam Keith celebrated his win in the ring, climbing onto each of the four corners to wave to the crowd. At the last one, his eyes met Joel's and the two wound up staring each other down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] There we go. Things are back on track again. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Bart Biggz defeated Akima Brave (c) by DQ, so Akima retains [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated Sexual Aggression to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Joey Minnesota to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Remo, Bruce the Giant, Christian Faith, Cliff Wilson, and Rick Law to become [COLOR="red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] (They too were in the North West Territory)[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, February 2008[/I] Held at the Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Sam Keith came out to the ring and said that it was great that he was named the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. He said, though, that he wasn't a patient man and he wanted to give the fans something to talk about, so he laid down the challenge: he wants to face Joel Kovach tonight! Out came Joel, who said that he would be okay with facing Sam ... but in a non-title match only. He said that the fans would have to pay to see him put the title on the line. The fans booed him, but Sam said that was fine by him. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the acceptance 2) Marc DuBois finds Sarah Eisen backstage and thanked her for the chance to put Joey Minnesota in his place on [I]Invasion![/I] He said he wanted a new challenge. Specifically, he wants the chance to humiliate Steve Frehley. Sarah then engaged Marc in some very creepy flirting, saying that he would "owe her one" if she gave him the match. Even more creepy was the fact that Marc seemed agreeable to that, so he got the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 3) Flex and Pex appeared on screen and taunted the Biggzes, saying that it's taken Brett long enough to come to his brother's aid. They said that even reunited, the Biggzes couldn't stand against them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] This blew the roof off the auditorium as an opening match. Steve and Marc put together a great story with Marc acting as the dominant wrestler for most of the match, harrying and overpowering Steve but never getting the pin. Finally, Steve surprised Marc and nailed him with the Frehley's Comet. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 11:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Marc can't believe that he lost. He watched as the ref raised Steve's hand in victory, then charged Steve and ran him over with a forearm blow. He then set the boots to Steve, kicking a hole in his chest before demanding that the ref raise his hand instead. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Robert Oxford was shown walking backstage. He ran into Randy Bumfhole, who made a comment about Oxford being old and washed up. Oxford countered by calling Randy and his brother cowards, saying that the only reason they defended their titles was to keep from losing them. Randy said that what Oxford thought didn't matter because he was a ghost on his way out of the business while Randy and Zimmy were the future. Oxford asked if Randy would like to put his money where his mouth is and face him in a match. Randy said it'd be his pleasure. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B]TEXAS PETE, RICKY DALE JOHNSON, & RICH MONEY vs. SKULL DeBONES, BOB CARLSON, & RICK LAW[/B] Duane wondered aloud if Christian's army was ready to take on Karma like this yet, but he said it didn't really matter since that was what was going to happen. It was an okay match. Both sides were coordinated and knew how to utilize distraction and double-teaming tactics to their advantage, so much so that neither seemed to have a clear advantage. Finally, Texas Pete got Skull DeBones down and ready to be finished off when Bruce the Giant charged the ring and managed to knock the wind out of Tex from the outside. Skull capitalized by hitting the Skull Krusher. WINNERS: [B]Skull DeBones, Bob Carlson, & Rick Law [/B]in 11:26 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Bruce the Giant walked backstage with the other members of Karma and said that he'd see them later. He turned and came face to face with Christian Faith. Christian demanded to know why Bruce interfered in a battle his army was conducting. Bruce called him crazy and the two of them started arguing. That's when Sarah Eisen came along and suggested that the two of them should take it into the ring tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]SAM KEITH vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Joel seemed pretty sure of himself when he went out to the ring, but Sam showed why he has held the World Heavyweight Championship ten times before. He nearly got Joel into the Proton Lock in the early going of the match and Joel only managed to slip out by getting hold of the ropes mere seconds before Keith had it locked in. Joel tried to keep Sam at bay for the rest of the match, but it became clear that Sam was out to prove a point. Finally, Joel rolled out under the bottom rope and walked off, shaking his head. Sam watched him, calling for him to come back, but it was no good. The ref counted Joel out. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 16:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Cliff Wilson appeared on screen and said that he was sick and tired of sitting on the sideliens. He said that he had needed some time to lick his wounds after Joel Kovach robbed him of his title, but he said that was about to change. He said that the SWF itself was on the line, so he was going to do his part to join the fight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. BRUCE THE GIANT (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Sadly, these two greats don't click at all. That's kind of disappointing. At any rate, Christian put on a valiant fight, but Bruce proved to be too much for the Army of One to take out. Bruce finished things off with a Giant Chokeslam. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 8:12 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Bruce celebrated his win in the ring like he just won the World Series. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The main event dragged us down just a little, but that's okay. It was still a great show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Marc DuBois[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson, Skull DeBones, & Rick Law defeated Rich Money, Ricky Dale Johnson, & Texas Pete [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Joel Kovach by count-out [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant (c) defeated Christian Faith to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, February 2008[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Things kicked off with some footage shot earlier today. Missy Masterson was waiting by the entrance when Sarah Eisen came in. Sarah asked Missy how the set-up was going for the show. Missy said not so good. It turns out that "someone" scheduled the crew that sets up the ring for a team-building retreat in the Bahamas for tonight, so the ring hadn't been set up yet. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Richard?"[/COLOR] Sarah asked. Missy nodded. Sarah sighed and instructed Missy to get the people from Karma together to get the ring out of the truck and get it set up. She wasn't going to let her husband get the better of her like that. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Rick Law came out to the ring and said that he was still proud to be a member of Karma. He said that it was the dominant force in professional wrestling. He also said he became a member of Karma to face new challenges, something he wasn't able to do "out west". He said that he often dreamed of facing some of the greats of the industry ... like Sam Keith. As a matter of fact, that sounded like a great idea. He challenged Sam to a match for tonight! Sam came out and said that he'd be more than happy to help Rick's dream come true. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 3) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. RICH MONEY & RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] This was a pretty entertaining match. The Biggzes proved to be the better team, though, as Brett hit the win with the Biggz Up. WINNERS: [B]The Biggz Boyz [/B]in 9:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) The Biggzes never got a chance to celebrate their win. All the members of Rated X (Flex, Pex, & Tex) hit the ring and beat the Biggzes down. Lady Melissa followed them out and directed traffic, making sure that the majority of the abuse fell on Bart Biggz. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Eric Eisen cut a promo, saying that the fans shouldn't count his dad down yet. He said that Richard had shared his strategy of time bombs with Eric before he left the SWF, and Eric said that things were only going to get worse for Karma. That's when his mother appeared next to him. Sarah said that Richard was nothing more than an annoying gnat and that she had already dealt with his little "time bomb". She said that Eric should gear up. He has a match against Bob Carlson next. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Bob did his best to put away Eric quickly, but Eric simply wouldn't go down. Bob finally had to resort to a small package and a handful of tights to win the match. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson [/B]in 10:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) In some footage shot earlier today, we saw a number of Karma members coming out to a truck where Remo was acting as foreman. Wanda Fish informed Remo that they had the ring set up and that he should go check and make sure everything is tight and secure. Remo grabbed a tool and grumbled about how he hated the fact that he was the only one in Karma that had any experience setting up rings. Before he could leave the parking lot, though, Cliff Wilson suddenly dove off the top of a truck cab and took Remo down. Cliff pounded on Remo's head for a while before scampering off. Remo roared in frustration and chased after Cliff, leaving whatever tool it was he grabbed behind. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. RANDY BUMFHOLE[/B] Zimmy accompanied his brother to the ring. Randy was pretty over-confident while Oxford was grim and focused. Randy scored an early pin attempt but couldn't keep Oxford down. Randy then taunted Oxford about how close he was to losing. Randy tried again, only to have Oxford counter his moves and almost pin him instead. Oxford remained stoic, but you could see a hint of a smile tugging at his lips. Randy stepped up his game then, trying to bring Oxford down. He couldn't accomplish that, but then, Oxford couldn't take him down either. Finally, Zimmy had to trip up Oxford at ringside, breaking the veteran's momentum long enough for Randy to nail the Bumfhole Buster and get the win. WINNER: [B]Randy Bumfhole [/B]in 14:19 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Steve Frehley appeared on screen and taunted Marc DuBois for losing their match last week. Steve said that Marc was an impressive rookie and that he would probably be a legend someday ... but Steve reminded him that day wasn't now. Steve said that Marc should remember that there are still a lot of people who can take him down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]SAM KEITH vs. RICK LAW[/B] Sam tried to shake hands with Rick before the match started, but Rick laughed it off. Sam shrugged and then kicked Rick in the gut, starting things off before the bell could ring. The match was pretty spectacular, so much so that Marv Earnest couldn't keep up. Both men did their best to bring down the other, but it was no use. Lots of near falls and sudden shifts in momentum. Sam finally seemed to be getting the upper hand when Joel Kovach hit the ring. While Rick kept the ref distracted, Joel laid out Sam with an Old School Drop. Rick tried to get Sam pinned, only to have Sam kick out. Rick then nailed Sam with the Long Arm of the Law and tried to get a pin, but Sam kicked out again. Rick picked Sam up to try and finish him off, but Sam came back to life and somehow got Rick down and into the Proton Lock. Rick tried to break free, but it was no use. He had to tap. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 16:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Sam still looked wiped out after the match. Rick recovered quickly and jumped Sam and the two of them started fighting. Rick whipped Sam into the ropes, causing Jerry to observe that the ropes seemed to have too much give to them. The battle continued until Sam was dropped to the mat. Rick then climbed the turnbuckles for some sort of flying move. Sam leapt up and jumped to the top turnbuckle, flipping Rick off with a belly-to-belly suplex. As they hit, the ring collapsed under them. Emma wryly observed, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Next time, Remo had better make sure he checked the ring before the show starts."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I] The Biggz Boyz defeated Rich Money & Ricky Dale Johnson[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Eric Eisen[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Randy Bumfhole defeated Robert Oxford [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Rick Law[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, February 2008[/I] Held at the Missouri State Armoury 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Sam Keith kicked things off again by demanding that Joel Kovach face him tonight. He called Joel a coward since Joel not only walked out of their match last week but then attacked Sam during his match against Rick Law. Joel came out and said that he would face Sam again tonight, but it wouldn't be for the title. He even promised that this time, he wouldn't walk out of the match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and response 2) [B]AFKAP vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Ana commented that it was good to see Troy Tornado back in the ring after his injury. She suggested that he and Jack may try to gain some revenge on the Bumfholes for injuring Troy in the first place. Jack and Troy tried to make that prediction come true but Randy and Zimmy proved to be unpinnable. Finally, Zimmy defeated Troy with a Bumfhole in One. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 11:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Randy and Zimmy celebrated their win but that was short-lived. Robert Oxford charged the ring with a baseball bat and tried to attack the champs. The Bumfholes wisely got out of there as quickly as they could. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) The camera cut backstage to show Lady Melissa giving a pep talk to Flex and Pex. She said that what they've done to Bart Biggz has been good so far, but she intends for them to make Bart regret breaking her heart. She walked off, leaving Flex and Pex to exchange dark glances. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Remo came out to the ring. He got the mic and started screaming about Cliff Wilson. He said that Cliff almost cost him his job because of the ring collapse. He said that Sarah Eisen blamed him for not checking the ring even though he tried to tell her it was Cliff's fault. That's why he wants Cliff to face him in a match right now. Cliff came out with a big smile. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I thought you'd never ask!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. REMO[/B] Sadly, these two didn't click which hurt the match ever so slightly (but enough to change my plans for these two). Remo dominated most of the match, beating Cliff pretty soundly. The few times Cliff tried to rally, he was immediately knocked onto his back and almost pinned. Finally, though, Cliff managed to surprise Remo and trip him up in the middle of a charge. He then jumped to the top rope and nailed a Descent Into Hell, quickly pinning Remo and getting the heck out of there. WINNER: [B] Cliff Wilson [/B]in 8:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Randy and Zimmy were backstage, discussing how crazy Robert Oxford is, when they ran into Rich Money and Ricky Dale Johnson. Rich and Ricky, still dressed in military outfits, made some snide comments about how Randy and Zimmy, along with the rest of Karma, are a bunch of cowards, always backing down from a fight. That devolved into an argument about who the real cowards were that never really got resolved. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Marc DuBois appeared on screen and addressed Steve Frehley. He told Steve that his win over him last week was a fluke, just like the rest of Steve's career. He said that it wouldn't happen again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]BJ SHEARER vs. BRUCE THE GIANT (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This was an okay match and a good brawl between two big men. BJ looked okay against Bruce, but Bruce once again looked visibly tired by the end of the match. Bruce finally dispatced BJ with a Giant Chokeslam. WINNER: [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]in 7:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Wanda Fish came out to the ring and hyped herself. She said that she knew she hadn't been seen on screen for a while, but that's because she's been busy coordinating Karma's control of the SWF from behind-the-scenes. She said that that's about to change, though, as she deals with some problems that have surfaced in the past week or so. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]SAM KEITH vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Another great match from these two. Joel made good on his promise of not walking out, so that made for a longer match this week. The momentum was shared equally by each man throughout the match. There were times when it appeared that Sam had things all sewn up, only to have Joel regain control, and then things would shift back. Near falls were scored by both men. Finally, Sam managed to put on a burst of offense and almost got Joel trapped in the Proton Lock not once but twice. The first time Joel managed to wiggle his way out of it. The second time, he had to grab the ropes and force Sam to break it. Frustrated, Joel rolled out of the ring and got the bell. He then used it to ring Sam's bell. The ref immediately ended the match. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith by DQ [/B]in 20:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Joel dropped the bell and then locked the unconscious Sam into the Kovach Krippler. Peter Michaels cried that it looked like Joel was trying to break Sam's neck. The ref tried to get him to break it, but Joel refused, making the ref call for reinforcements. Finally, a small crowd managed to pry Joel off of Sam. Joel then strutted around the ring like he actually won. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Another successful show. Due to some of the things I saw tonight and last week, I'm going to have to rework the card for "Awesome Impact". It should make things better. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated AFKAP to retain the [COLOR="Red"]SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Bruce the Giant (c) defeated BJ Shearer to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Joel Kovach by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, March 2008[/I] Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another episode of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Sam Keith started things off once again. He said he was finally beginning to understand the way Joel Kovach thought. He said that Joel obviously wanted to take the easy way out most times. Sam said he was fine with that. All he wanted was to face Joel in the ring at "Awesome Impact". So this was what he proposed: toss out the rule book. No ending the match by walking away and getting counted out. Want to use a weapon? Go ahead. He challenged Joel to defend his title at "Awesome Impact" in a no holds barred match! Karma's entrance music interrupted Sam before he could go on. Sarah Eisen came out and said that she liked the sounds of that match, but she would let Joel decide for himself if he wanted to take it or not. She said that she didn't just come out to say that, though. Instead, she was there to announce the main event for tonight. She said it involved Sam. He'd be teaming with Steve Frehley to take on Joel Kovach and Marc DuBois! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the match announcement 2) [B]TROY TORNADO vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Troy and Akima kept after each other for the whole match. Neither one could gain the upper hand and so the time limit expired. WINNER: [B]No One (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Sarah was seated in her office when there was a tentative knock at the door. In came Eric Eisen. He asked why his mother wanted to see him this time. Sarah said she had been giving it a lot of thought. She said that technically, Karma wasn't recruiting, but she said that she wanted to bring in Eric anyway. She said that he could become a full-fledged member just by saying the word. She suggested that it would make his life easier than it has been. She concluded by saying that he didn't have to decide right now, but that he should think about it as he has a match with Skull DeBones later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Flex and Pex addressed the Biggz Boyz. They said they knew that Bart and Brett were probably sick and tired of fighting them backstage, so they suggested they take it to the ring. They challenged the Biggzes to a match at "Awesome Impact". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) [B]RICH MONEY & RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Christian's Army gave the Bumfholes a run for their money. They looked focused and no-nonsense and were able to use superior tactics to keep the Bumfholes off balance. It even looked like RDJ was going to put Zimmy away once and for all when Robert Oxford charged the ring and attacked Zimmy. The ref immediately called for the bell, leaving RDJ fuming. WINNERS: [B]The Bumfholes by DQ [/B]in 12:11 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) A music video played, hyping the size and power of Bruce the Giant. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Yikes. Lack of selling on top of no psychology. Not a good thing. Skull looked particularly dangerous as he tore through Eric, screaming at him to just give in and join Karma. Eric remained stoic throughout the match, kicking out of a number of pinning predicaments. Finally, though, as Skull tried to nail the Skull Krusher, Eric somehow reversed it and nailed the Silver Spoon Shock. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen [/B]in 14:03 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) The camera cut backstage to show a crowd gathered around Missy Masterson. Joey Minnesota, Christian Faith, Angry Gilmore, Nevada Nuclear, and Texas Pete all seemed pretty peeved with Missy, who was trying her best to keep them calm. Christian and Joey did most of the yelling, only the camera was too far away to really catch what was being said. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Sam Keith and Steve Frehley were getting ready for their match when Cliff Wilson found them. He said that he thought it was great that they were going after two of the top members of Karma. Cliff went on to say that he would be right there to support them and watch their backs. Sam and Steve thanked him and left the room. Cliff started to follow but was attacked by Wanda Fish instead, who beat him pretty soundly. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the psyche-up and the attack 10) [B]SAM KEITH & STEVE FREHLEY vs. JOEL KOVACH & MARC DuBOIS[/B] Things started off with Steve and Marc in the ring. But Marc then tagged in Joel right away. Joel seemed a little put out by this but he locked up with Steve. Jerry Eisen reminded the fans that Joel and Steve have a stormy history together, that Joel cost Steve his first ever World Heavyweight Championship reign. The match was really good and kept the fans jumping for most of it. Joel and Marc worked on Steve for the most part. When Sam finally got tagged in, he looked on fire as he took out Joel and Marc together and then tried to finish off Marc with the Proton Lock. Joel attacked Sam to break it up and the match continued. Finally, Steve got tagged in one more time and actually managed to toss Marc from the ring and was setting up Joel for the Frehley's Comet. But then Wanda Fish hit the ring and attacked Steve, getting him to drop Joel. Sam went after Wanda, who led him away from the ring. Joel recovered and slapped Steve in the Kovach Krippler, making him tap. WINNERS: [B]Joel Kovach & Marc DuBois [/B]in 21:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Things are back on track again for the Pay-Per-View. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) drew with Troy Tornado and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated Rich Money & Ricky Dale Johnson by DQ and so retained[COLOR="Red"] the SWF Tag Team Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Skull DeBones [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach & Marc DuBois defeated Sam Keith & Steve Frehley[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Archived