SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh boy. Okay, to answer Buddy's question first ... Dan's a Heavyweight, Regular Wrestler. He's got B- momentum, using a "Dude" gimmick in-game with an effectiveness of B. As for the overness of the wrestlers themselves: MAIN EVENTERS Chris Caulfield - A's across the board Joel Kovach - A's in Great Lakes, Mid Atlantic, New England, South West; B+ in Mid South, Mid West, North West; B in Tri State; B- in South East & Puerto Rico (again, because when I created Joel, I was just dinking around and didn't expect him to take off the way he did) Liberty - A's pretty much everywhere (B+ in North West, South East, and Puerto Rico) Marc DuBois - B+ across the board Remo - A's across the board Sam Keith - A's in Great Lakes, Mid-Atlantic, Mid West, South East, and Tri State; B+ in Mid South, New England, North West, South West, Puerto Rico Skull DeBones - B+ most eveywhere (B in Tri State and Puerto Rico) Steve Frehley - B+ most everywhere (B in North West, South East, Tri State, & Puerto Rico) UPPER MIDCARDERS Archangel - A in North West; B+ in Great Lakes, Mid South, New England, & Tri State; B everywhere else (again, same reason as Joel) BJ Shearer - Bs everywhere (except a B+ in Mid West and a C+ in Puerto Rico) Bob Calrson (aka Robbie Retro) - B- across the board (except a B in Mid South, South West, and Tri State) Christian Faith - B across the board (except a B+ in Mid South and a B- in South West & Puerto Rico) Darryl Devine - B+ across the board (except an A in Mid Atlantic and Bs in South East, South West, and Puerto Rico) Eddie Peak - As in Great Lakes, South East, South West; B+ elsewhere; B in Mid West Eric Eisen - Bs across the board Randy Bumfhole - Bs across the board (B- in Puerto Rico) Ricky Dale Johnson - Mostly B+, except an A in Great Lakes, B in Puerto Rico Tim Westybrook - B+ across the board Wanda Fish - B+ across the board Wolf Hawkins - As in Great Lakes, Mid South, Mid West, and North West; B+ in South East & Tri State; B in Mid Atlantic, New England, South West, & Puerto Rico Zimmy Bumfhole - Bs for the most part, but B-s in Mid Atlantic, South East, South West, & Puerto Rico MIDCARDERS Angry Gilmore - Bs with a B+ in South West & a C+ in Puerto Rico Bruce the Giant - B- across the board Chance Fortune - Bs; B- in New England, North West, South East; C+ in South West & Puerto Rico Cliff Wilson - Bs; B- in South West & Puerto Rico Flex - B-; Bs in South West & Tri State Joey Minnesota - Bs across the board (B- in Puerto Rico) Pex - B- across the board LOWER MIDCARDERS Jack Bruce - C+ across the board Kid Toma - B- across the board; B in Tri State Rich Money - B- across the board; B in Mid Atlantic Rick Law - C+ across the board; B- in Mid West & New England Robert Oxford - Mostly B-s, but Bs in Mid Atlantic & Tri State and a C+ in Mid South Troy Tornado - C+ across the board; C in Puerto Rico OPENERS Akima Brave - C+ across the board Delirious Dan - Cs across the board (actually, Dan is Cs everywhere worldwide) Joe Sexy - Mostly C+s, but B-s in Great Lakes, Mid South, North West, and South West Missy Masterson - C+ across the board ENHANCEMENT TALENT Nevada Nuclear - Cs across the board Remmy Skye - Cs with C-s in North West and Tri State "Tommy Cornell" (aka Joey Beauchamp) - Fs in the US

I hope Dan hasn't reached his overness cap. What do the Road Agents and Booking Team have to say about him? What do the road agents have to say about his potential stats and the booking team about his push? Since Dan's momentum is B-, try jobbing people to him with momentum greater than that who are lower midcard or lower(in title matches) or midcard or higher(nontitle matches). Although title defenses are really good at building momentum on their own.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, September 2008[/I] Held at the Friedman Building in the Mid South Territory 8,826 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) They reminded us that tonight's main event was going to be Archangel and Wanda Fish in a rematch from "Under Control". RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. CHANCE FORTUNE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Both men no-sold the offense of the other throughout this match, but that didn't seem to have too bad of an effect on the match. Chance grew more and more frustrated as he tried to pin Dan, but in the end, the time limit expired without either man picking up the win. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) The Bumfholes approached Richard Eisen backstage. They asked if he had heard that they had turned over a new leaf as part of the new Good Karma. Richard said that he had. Randy and Zimmy went on to explain that part of the reason they had joined Karma in the first place was because they felt they weren't being given enough opportunities. They said that they wanted to give other tag teams opportunities. That's why they wanted a match with Masters of Fortune. They said it would give Missy and Chance an opportunity to shine. Richard thought about it, and agreed. The match was on! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Rich Money and Rick Law were shown backstage. They walked past some labeled locker rooms and then stopped a backstage worker to ask where their locker rooms were. They were informed they were in the "general male locker room." They weren't happy about that. They then met up with Bruce the Giant. Bruce was livid because none of them were scheduled to wrestle tonight. Rick complained that this was awful; here all three of them had been at the pinnacle of the wrestling industry, and now they were treated like a bunch of curtain jerkers. Rich Money didn't seem all that concerned. He said that he had some ideas that would help them. He then led them to the general male locker room. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Sexual Aggression appeared on screen. They mocked the Outcasts, asking if they had their senses of humor surgically removed. They then said that they wanted a shot at them next week on [I]Invasion![/I] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Jerry Eisen appeared on camera. He looked pretty stiff and uninteresting. But he rolled his eyes and said that he couldn't believe he was about to do this. He then acted like he just realized the camera was live. He introduced himself and said that he was on [I]Warzone[/I] tonight for one reason ... to interview Tommy Cornell. Out came "Tommy". Once again, he was dressed in Tommy Cornell's ring attire from the mid '90s. He had even cut his hair to look more like Tommy's. Jerry demanded to know who he really was. "Tommy" insisted that he was Tommy Cornell, returned to the SWF to take it by storm. The rest of the interview devolved into an argument between these two about who "Tommy" really was. It was okay, but not as good as I had hoped. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 7) Archangel found Joel Kovach backstage and demanded that he stop. He said that he had put Eric Eisen into the hospital with last week's attack. He said that he understood Joel was upset about losing his title and about how Richard Eisen had treated him at "Under Control", but he insisted Joel had to stop. Joel refused, instead informing Archangel that he had better stay out of his way or he'll get hurt. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Joey Minnesota was in the ring, and he started talking about Wolf Hawkins. He said that Wolf certainly seemed impressive in the ring and that his wrestling pedigree certainly looked impressive on paper, seeing as he's Tommy Cornell's only protege. But then Joey said that given what we saw earlier tonight, he probably shouldn't brag about the Tommy Cornell business too much. But Joey said that Wolf had just graduated from the kids' table to the adults'. He should back down before he gets hurt. Out came Wolf Hawkins, followed by a ref. Apparently Wolf wanted to prove himself right there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]WOLF HAWKINS vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] Holy freakin' cow. These two put on a spectacular match, and this was the two of them holding back! Wolf was able to rally the crowd behind him with some eye-popping moves, but Joey was able to hold his own as well. Both men grew frustrated with near falls until finally, Joey got out of the ring and tossed in a chair. He got back into the ring and tried to use it to club Wolf. The ref stopped him and argued with him about whether or not he could use it. Joey finally surrendered it, but while the ref was handing it out of the ring, Joey low-blowed Wolf and rolled him up. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 10:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) The announcers said that while all that was going on, Richard Eisen signed a match between the Outcasts and Sexual Aggression. The audience didn't seem to care that much. I wonder why? RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Sam Keith came out to the ring and said that he knew the sheep were looking forward to seeing Wanda Fish take on Archangel. He said that whole match was a joke. He said that Archangel didn't deserve another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship and that Wanda didn't deserve to even hold the title. He said that he was the only one who deserved it and would prove it tonight by destroying Robert Oxford. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. SAM KEITH[/B] Poor Robert. He played his role admirably, getting knocked around the ring by Sam Keith and toyed with until Sam finally put him out of his misery by slapping on the Proton Lock. The audience, for some reason, seemed to love this squash. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 9:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Christian Faith, decked out in full military gear, was walking backstage, tossing off salutes to whoever he saw, when he heard someone laughing at him. He turned around and found Liberty chortling with glee. He asked what was so funny. Liberty said he had never seen anything more pathetic than a grown man playing dress up. Liberty told Christian to drop it, that he wasn't fooling anyone, that he was a joke. Christian said he wasn't a joke, that he was the Army of One, and that he'd be more than happy to prove it to Liberty. Liberty agreed, suggesting that they meet on [I]Invasion![/I] Christian balked, instead saying that [I]Invasion![/I] sounded like it had been booked solid already. Liberty said it sounded like Christian was chickening out. Christian insisted that he wasn't, and said that they could meet in a week on [I]Warzone[/I]. Liberty agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. ARCHANGEL [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Before the match started, Wanda and Archangel shook hands. Wanda even gave him a hug. And then it was on. Once again, these two tore the house down around them, putting it all on the line in a match that had the audience on their feet for most of it. Neither one could really pin the other. But then Wanda "missed" a spot towards the end and it looked like she might have hurt herself. Archangel went in for the kill, but the ref stopped him, insisting that he check on her. Archangel seemed annoyed but waited. While the ref's back was turned, Joel Kovach came out of the crowd and attacked him, laying him out with an Old School Drop. Wanda finally shooed the ref away and they turned around to find Archangel down. Wanda didn't seem too pleased but she made the pin anyway. Archangel kicked out. The match continued, but you could tell that Archangel had been taken down a peg or two by the attack. In the end, Wanda was able to drop him with a Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 17:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 15) Archangel was helped to his feet and looked a bit unsteady. Joel Kovach came out and attacked him again, leaving him down and out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Dang, man. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) drew with Chance Fortune so he retains [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Champioship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Wolf Hawkins [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Robert Oxford [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Archangel to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=BuddyGarner;160038]I hope Dan hasn't reached his overness cap. What do the Road Agents and Booking Team have to say about him? What do the road agents have to say about his potential stats and the booking team about his push? [/QUOTE] The Booking Team says that Dan is a reliable opening act performer and they recommend that I use him to put other workers over. The Road Agents say he has a lot of potential to get better at Rumbling, he can still improve in terms of Flying, he can still improve at Technical, he can still improve at Performance. They also say that we won't get a good match out of Dan, period, but that he's very entertaining and has no problem connecting with the fans. They say that he needs a lot of work on his performance skills.

[QUOTE=Scapino1974;160042]They also say that we won't get a good match out of Dan, period, but that he's very entertaining and has no problem connecting with the fans. [/QUOTE] Well, he got a B in this last show, right? If that's not a good match, I'm jealous. All these A* matches just... well, I've never seen one pop up on my game, let's just leave it at that.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, October 2008[/I] Held at Evanovich Riverside in the Tri State Territory 9,510 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Archangel came out to the ring with a very determined look on his face. He said that he couldn't sit by and let Joel Kovach run roughshod over the SWF anymore. He challenged Joel to face him in a match so they could decide this once and for all. Joel came out and said that Archangel was dreaming. Joel said there was no way that they were going to have a match. He absolutely, flat out refused, laughing at Archangel before heading backstage again. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge and response 2) [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE[/B] Chance looked pretty upset about the Bumfholes charity. He got in Randy's face right away about how they didn't need any help. He punctuated his statement by smacking Randy hard across the face. The match took off from there. Chance and Missy resorted to just about every dirty trick in the book, but the Bumfholes proved to be more clever ([COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Probably because they've used every dirty trick in the book in the past,"[/COLOR] Emma observed sourly). In the end, Zimmy put Missy away with a Bumfhole in One. WINNERS: The Fabulous Bumfholes in 11:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) The Bumfholes patted each other on the back and were getting ready to leave the ring when Chance and Missy jumped them. They got Zimmy tangled up in the ring ropes and then, while Chance wailed on Randy, Missy got a steel chair and used it to knock Randy silly. Before Zimmy could free himself, they took out him as well before storming out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Sam Keith appeared on screen. He tore into Wanda, saying that last week's match against Archangel proved his point about her. He said that she didn't deserve to hold the title and the only reason she still did was because Joel Kovach interfered in the match. He said that she definitely doesn't have what it takes to be champ. But toward the end of Sam's rant, he paused and turned around, finding himself face-to-face with an angry Tim Westybrook. Tim defended Wanda, saying that she deserved to be champ. He was a bit too passionate about his defense and Sam noticed. He asked if Tim was still carrying a torch for Wanda after a whole year. Sam mocked Tim now, pointing out that Wanda had made her choice and it was Marc DuBois, and who could really blame her? Tim then grabbed Sam by the front of his shirt and slammed him into a wall. Sam asked if he had touched a nerve. Tim relaxed and said he hadn't, but then went on to challenge Sam to a match later this week on [I]Warzone[/I]. Sam agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the mockery; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the argument 5) Joel Kovach was walking backstage when he ran into Cliff Wilson. Cliff got into Joel's face and said that he knew it. He said that the fact that Joel didn't take Archangel's challenge proved that Joel was a coward. Joel laughed it off and asked if Cliff was trying to goad him into a match. Joel said that he wasn't going to wrestle tonight and that nothing could make him. Richard Eisen came along and corrected that mistaken opinion. He made a match between Joel Kovach and Cliff Wilson for later tonight. Richard walked away. Cliff laughed at Joel, but Joel stepped in close and promised that Cliff would regret that. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Another great match from these two teams. Joe and Angry were able to take early control of the match through some underhanded moves, but pretty soon, Skull and Remo were able to power through and counter their offense and send them reeling. It looked like Remo was getting ready to put Joe Sexy in the Destroyer when Joe poked Remo in the eye. Angry then tossed Joe one of the title belts, which Joe used to knock Remo out. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]by DQ in 14:03 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Joey Minnesota appeared on screen. He reminded everyone of how he destroyed Wolf Hawkins last week. He said that later this week, he would take on Darryl Devine and prove once and for all why he should face Steve Frehley at "Let the Games Begin" for the SWF North American Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Joel took early control of the match and was knocking Cliff around. Jerry lamented the fact that it looked like Joel was going to pick up an easy win, but Farrah Hesketh reminded him how Cliff had made himself a thorn in Joel's side in the past. Sure enough, Cliff was able to fight back. He dazzled Joel with a flurry of offense and dropped the bigger man to the mat. He then leaped to the top rope for the Falling Angel Moonsault. He launched himself ... only to have Joel roll out of the way. Cliff clutched his stomach in pain and, before he could react, Joel slapped the Kovach Krippler on him. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 14:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Wanda Fish came out to the ring to a standing ovation from the crowd. She waved for them to be silent and then went on a tirade about Sam Keith. She said that Sam was out of touch and behind the times. She said that she earned the right hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship and she thinks she's proven it often enough. She's not sure what it'll take to prove it, so she'll give this a try: she issued an open challenge to anyone in the back to come out and try to take the belt from her. Eddie Peak, still bandaged from his match at "Under Control", came out and said that even though he still was suffering from burns on his back and wasn't at 100%, he could still take the title away from her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the open challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 10) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] I didn't see this one coming either. Wanda and Eddie put on a great match. Eddie looked to be the unstoppable monster out there, tossing Wanda around like she weighted absolutely nothing. But as much as he tried, he simply could not take her down or pin her. She kept kicking out. Finally, Eddie set her up for the Peak of Perfection. As he drove her toward the mat, though, Wanda somehow managed to swing her legs around so that instead of hitting the mat, she instead swung between Eddie's legs. The momentum flipped Eddie onto his back. Wanda then seized a stunned Eddie's legs and wrapped them up into the Blonde Ambition. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 11:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Wanda was celebrating her win but she looked pretty beat up. That's when Joel Kovach charged the ring with a baseball bat. He rolled under the bottom rope and took a swing at Wanda. She tried to escape, but he snared her by her hair and whipped her around. She pleaded with him to leave her alone and he got ready to smash her knees. That's when Archangel dashed for the ring. But apparently that's what Joel wanted. He turned and clubbed Archangel in the gut, then slammed him across the back with the bat. The show ended with Joel beating Archangel to a pulp. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated Masters of Fortune [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts (c) defeated Sexual Aggression by DQ and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Eddie Peak to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, October 2008[/I] Held at Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 9,588 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Archangel appeared on screen in a dark and shadowy place. He looked pretty beat up from last time. He also had a fire in his eyes that we've never really seen before. He looked up at the camera and vowed to take out Joel Kovach. In the ring, out of the ring, it didn't matter. He would track Joel down and end him. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. FLEX [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Not too bad of a match, all things considered. Flex's return to the ring went pretty smoothly but in the end, he succumbed to a Delirium Driver. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 9:43 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Backstage, Rich Money, Rick Law, and Bruce the Giant were watching the previous match. Bruce was incredulous. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"He's your great plan to get back to the top? You want us to take on Delirious Dan?"[/COLOR] Rich explained that it was simple: they had hit rock bottom. To get to the top, they were going to have to climb over everyone who stood in their way, starting with Dan. Bruce scoffed at this idea, saying that he could crush Dan easily. Rich said that Bruce was welcome to prove it next week. Bruce said he would and stormed off. Rich predicted he'd be back soon. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) "Tommy Cornell" appeared on screen and cut a promo on himself. The fans, of course, knew that it wasn't really Tommy and didn't really care all that much for what he had to say. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) Sexual Aggression appeared on screen and taunted the Outcasts for the way that they ended their last match together. They said that while Remo and Skull may have the power, they have the brains. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] Joey looked pretty confident heading out to the ring, like he had the whole thing sewn up before the match even started. Darryl quickly proved him wrong by launching himself over the top rope to take Joey out before he could even get in the ring. The match was really great and even though Joey was able to recover a little, Darryl still finished things with a Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 11:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Christian Faith cut a promo on his upcoming match with Liberty. He said it was ironic he was fighting Liberty, seeing as how, as the Army of One, he was sworn to protect liberty. But, he said, sometimes being a soldier meant doing unsavory things. He said that most of the time, he wouldn't take pleasure in destroying an opponent. Tonight, though, he'd make an exception. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Joel Kovach came out to the ring next. He said he saw the tape of Archangel promising to "get him". He said that Archangel pretaped that segment and wasn't even here tonight. He said that proved how much of a threat Archangel really was. He laughed it off and started for the entrance. Just as he was about to reach the exit, the lights died. When they came back on, Archangel blocked Joel's way. Before Joel could react, Archangel leapt at him and the two traded blows, but Archangel quickly overwhelmed his target. He then carried Joel to the edge of the stage and powerbombed him off the edge and through some waiting tables. Archangel stared down at the carnage as medics came to see to Joel. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the attack 9) Liberty came out to the ring to distract the crowd while the medics got Joel out of the arena. He did a pretty good job, ridiculing Christian's Army gimmick and saying that he's seen lots of guys like Christian in his career. he said he didn't know what was more pathetic, the fact that everyone laughed at Christian behind his back or the fact that Christian didn't realize they were laughing. Eventually, Christian came out of the back with a full head of steam. The match was on! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]LIBERTY vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] These two put on a good show. Christian looked like he was out to hurt Liberty. Liberty merely shrugged off most of his attacks and then finally ended things with a well-timed Liberation Slam. WINNER: [B] Liberty [/B]in 12:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) A video replay aired, reminding folks of the confrontation between Sam Keith and Tim Westybrook earlier in the week. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. SAM KEITH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] These two had the house rocking by the end of the match. Lots of powerful blows exchanged, lots of big moves, and more than a few two counts by both men. Sam seemed to be in control of most of the match. Every time Tim started to get a little momentum going, Sam would shut him down with a lock of some kind. But he couldn't get Tim to stay down, no matter how hard he tried. Finally, in desperation, Sam dragged part of a ring step into the ring and nailed Tim with a Neutron Plex right onto the top. The ref called for the bell, but Sam didn't stop there, instead putting the unconscious Tim in a Proton Lock anyway. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]by DQ in 16:39 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) defeated Flex to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Joey Minnesota [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Liberty defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Sam Keith by DQ and so retains [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, October 2008[/I] Held at the Minnesota Colisseum in the Mid West Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Things started off in Richard Eisen's office. Richard was straightening his tie when he turned around and found himself face to face with Sam Keith. Sam mocked Richard a little, pointing out that no matches had been announced for "Let the Games Begin" yet, and that's this Saturday! Sam blamed it on Wanda; he suggested that Daddy was protecting his little girl. He said that Wanda would have to defend her title Saturday, and he pretty much demanded that he be the one she defends it against. Richard thought about it then said that Sam certainly seemed to have earned a shot. So this is what he would do: he would book a match tonight and if Sam won, he'd get a title shot. Sam said that sounded fine and asked who his opponent would be. Richard corrected him. Opponents. As in plural. As in Wanda's Karma teammates, the Fabulous Bumfholes. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the match request and the match announcement 2) Bruce the Giant was out in the ring. He called out Delirious Dan, saying it was time for the youngster to have a real challenge for his SWF 10-Minute Championship. Dan came out and asked if Bruce was a religious man. Bruce seemed a little surprised by the question. Dan went on to ask if Bruce knew how the story of David and Goliath went. When Bruce didn't answer, Dan said it was okay, he'd rather show him anyway. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 3) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. BRUCE THE GIANT [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Bruce took a swing at Dan, but Dan ducked it then drop-kicked Bruce in both knees, dropping the Giant down a notch. Dan then threw himself against the far ropes and used the extra momentum to drive Bruce face-first into the mat with a Delirium Driver. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 3:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Bruce stumbled into the back after his match and swatted a few backstage workers out of his way. He was met by Rich Money and Rick Law. Rich asked if he was ready to talk strategy now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) The camera cut to the outside of the arena and to an arriving taxi. Much to the announcers' surprise, Joel Kovach got out. Jerry explained that Joel was supposed to be taking the night off tonight after the way Archangel attacked him last week. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Remo and Skull DeBones came out to the ring. They said that they should be angry about the way Sexual Aggression ended their match last week, but they weren't. They said it proved how scared Joe and Angry were of them. They said that they were so sure that Sexual Aggression was scared that they were willing to fight them again at "Let the Games Begin". Out came Joe and Angry, who said that they were willing, ready, and able to beat down Remo and Skull again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 7) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. EDDIE PEAK & JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] Farrah commented that this was a rather odd match. Jerry explained that Eddie, Joey, and the Samoans wanted to be in a match tonight in some way, shape, or form, and so this is how Richard solved things. It was a fairly decent match. Joey and Eddie weren't exactly on the same page all the way through, and the Samoans were able to capitalize on that. Kid picked up the win by nailing Eddie with a Long Range Headbutt. WINNERS: The Samoan Wild Boyz in 8:26 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Archangel came out to the ring with an intense look in his eyes. Emma seemed particularly surprised. She said she'd never seen him like that. You could tell it flustered her a little. Archangel got a mic and glared down the ring announcer, then launched into an invective against Joel. He said that he knew Joel was in the building and was likely heading for the ring right now. He also said that wherever he was, he knew Joel could hear him. He said that maybe now Joel would take him seriously. Archangel said that he was taking Joel seriously too. He also said he realized something last week. He realized that Joel had been right about something: the SWF wasn't big enough for the two of them. That's why Archangel was challenging Joel to a career vs. career match at "Let the Games Begin." He went on to say that he overheard Joel call himself the Angel of Death a few weeks ago. He corrected him, telling him that if there was an Angel of Death in the SWF, it was the Archangel. Joel came out by the ring entrance with a mic of his own. He looked furious. He said that normally he wouldn't bother with a nothing like Archangel. He'd beaten him before, he could certainly do it again. But if he was being given a chance to get rid of Archangel once and for all ... well, he wasn't about to pass that up. He accepted the challenge, promising to bury Archangel and his career. He then threw down the mic and charged the ring. Archangel dropped into a ready stance and egged him on. Before they could land any blows, though, the ring was swarming with refs and other wrestlers who pried the two of them apart. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B [/COLOR]for everything 9) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. WOLF HAWKINS[/B] Unfortunately, Farrah Hesketh chose to tease Emma about her breathy reaction to Archangel's new attitude rather than comment on the match. That left Jerry to call it on his own while Emma defended herself. He couldn't quite keep up. Darryl and Wolf did a great job duking it out in the ring. Darryl seemed a little too confident from his win over Joey Minnesota, and Wolf made him pay for it by nailing the Full Moon Rising for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]in 11:24 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Marc DuBois ran into Tim Westybrook backstage. Tim said hello and tried to walk away, but Marc wouldn't let him pass. He got in Tim's face for trying to protect Wanda last week. He said that Tim had his chance and he blew it. Marc implied that she was with a real man now. Tim shot back that he knew Wanda longer and that once she realized what a joke Marc was, she'd come back to The Iron Man. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) As the Fabulous Bumfholes made their way to the ring, the announcers replayed a challenge that Masters of Fortune made to them earlier in the week. It wasn't very well received. The fans were more interested in Randy and Zimmy simply walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 12) Wanda Fish then made her way down to the announce table. She gently excused Farrah Hesketh to do color commentary on the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. SAM KEITH[/B] The Bumfholes seemed ready to eat Sam alive. They overwhelmed him with hot tags and flashy moves. This led to Wanda saying that Sam was out of his league. She said that he deserves a lot of respect as one of the SWF's veteran workers, but that he obviously couldn't keep up with the younger generation. But then Sam began to fight back. He couldn't match the Bumfholes for strength or speed. Instead, you could tell that he was carefully selecting when he went on the attack and defensive. He was able to hold his own and even managed a near fall or two while kicking out of every pinning predicament or, in one case, stopping the count by getting his foot on the bottom rope. Finally Randy managed to stagger Sam and went up for a high-flying move. As he came flying down, Sam responded with a thrust kick that knocked Randy into the ropes. Randy flailed about, getting his arms tangled up and stuck. Zimmy quickly reached over and blind tagged his way in. He tried to go on the offensive, but Sam blocked the blow, Neutron Plexed him, and then slapped on the Proton Lock. Zimmy struggled for a few seconds but then tapped. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 20:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Sam shook off the ref's hand and rolled out of the ring. He retrieved a steel chair and went after Wanda. Wanda quickly got out of there and tried to flee, but she tripped over a camera cable. She begged for Sam to back off, but Sam advanced on her. Marc DuBois charged out to the rescue and wound up getting beaten down by Sam instead. Sam turned to Wanda, the dented chair in hand, and made to attack her. She cowered a little, then realized that he was laughing at her. He tossed the chair away, leaned in, and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"See? I told you you don't deserve the title."[/COLOR] He then strutted away while Wanda crawled over to Marc's side. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Sam is right. I should have booked more matches for "Let the Games Begin" by now. Oh well. Expect lots of activity about that in the next show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) defeated Bruce the Giant to retain the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated Eddie Peak and Joey Minnesota [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Wolf Hawkins defeated Darryl Devine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated the Fabulous Bumfholes [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, October 2008[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Let the Games Begin"[/COLOR]) Held at the V. Thompson Arena in the South West Territory 9,380 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring and said that Sam Keith had been right earlier this week. Things were a mess in the SWF and that with a Pay-Per-View this Saturday, he had to put his foot down and make some matches. First of all, there was the mess surrounding the SWF North American Championship. He noted that the top three contenders had all beaten each other up pretty badly over the past couple of weeks. He also noted, with displeasure, that Steve Frehley hadn't made a title defense in that time. He said that because of that, he was booking a fatal four-way for the SWF North American Championship. It would be Steve Frehley vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Darryl Devine vs. Wolf Hawkins and the winner gets the gold! Then he brought up the mess between Joel Kovach and Archangel. He said given the way those two went after each other earlier this week, both men had been barred from the arena. He said they needed to conserve their strength, because something Joel said on [I]Invasion![/I] inspired him. Joel promised he would bury Archangel ... and he said that's exactly what Joel was going to have to do to win. It wasn't just going to be a career vs. career match. It would be a Buried Alive match with the stipulation that the loser leaves town. Richard Eisen thanked the fans and told them to enjoy the show. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the first announcement; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the second 2) The announcers said that tonight's main event was nothing to sneeze at either. Wanda Fish and the Fabulous Bumfholes were teaming up with Liberty to take on Sam Fish, Masters of Fortune, and Christian Faith. They explained that Marc was iffy after Sam Fish's attack earlier this week, hence Liberty's involvement. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) "Tommy Cornell" was once again in the ring. He said that he was offended that he wasn't included in any of those big match announcements. He said that he was the greatest wrestler the SWF ever produced, which is why he was back again. When the fans booed him, he said that he was disappointed to see that the SWF fans were as rude as ever. Eric Eisen's entrance music interrupted his tirade. Eric said that enough was enough, he was going to beat whoever "Tommy" was into admitting the truth. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] for the self-hype; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge 4) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. "TOMMY CORNELL"[/B] This turned out to be a better match than I expected, given the fact that our "Tommy" is a virtual unknown in the U.S. But he was able to put on an aerial spectacle with Eric that got the fans to at least watch. Much to Eric's surprise, he even managed to squeak out a win, rolling Eric up and keeping him down with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B] "Tommy Cornell" [/B]in 6:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Rich Money appeared on screen, flanked by Rick Law and Bruce the Giant. He addressed Delirious Dan, challenging him for the SWF 10-Minute Championship. He said he wanted to face Dan at "Let the Games Begin." Dan then appeared on screen, saying that he was up for the fight if Rich was. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 6) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] This was, admittedly, a throwaway match, mostly to keep Bob busy. It turned out pretty good, though, with Bob finishing things off quickly with a Missile Drop Kick. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson [/B]in 6:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) The Fabulous Bumfholes appeared on screen and addressed themselves to Masters of Fortune. They promised that they would beat the tar out of them in the main event, even though Mama Bumfhole taught them not to hit girls ...which leaves them with a little bit of a puzzle since they can't figure out which one is the girl in Masters of Fortune. They then answered their challenge from earlier this week by saying that they'd meet them at "Let the Games Begin." RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Tim Westybrook is walking backstage, stretching his arms and legs. Peter explained the reason for this is that he had a Warmaster Title defense against Chris Caulfield later tonight. As Tim walked, he came across Wanda Fish. Wanda was seated in a corner crying. Tim came over to her and asked what was wrong. Wanda explained that she was just feeling a little overwhelmed. She said that Sam's trash talk was beginning to get to her a little, she was worried about Marc since she hadn't heard from him since he got beat up by Sam, and that she just need to let off some steam. She said that Sam might be right, that she shouldn't have the title. Tim disagreed immediately. He said that it was natural to feel stressed out, especially when you're a champ. He pointed to his Warmaster belt and then to her World Heavyweight belt and said that they were heavy burdens; he knows since he's held both at one time or another. He said that he would get stressed out too. She asked what his secret was to deal with it. He said he didn't really; why do you think he's bald? Wanda laughed and thanked him for being such a good friend. She then hugged him. Tim smiled and hugged her back. That's when Marc DuBois came around the corner. Wanda jumped away from Tim and ran to him, crying once again and saying that she was relieved he was okay. Marc said he was fine but didn't take his eyes off of Tim. He then pulled Tim aside and berated him for making moves on his girlfriend. Tim didn't really correct him. Marc then challenged Tim to a match at "Let the Games Begin". Tim said he was game. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Sam Keith, Masters of Fortune, and Christian Faith appeared on screen. They taunted their opponents for the main event. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. CHRIS CAULFIELD [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Chris and Tim didn't click, but I think the audience didn't really notice. They seemed to really get into this match. Chris put up a great fight but it didn't prove to be enough. Tim was getting ready to set him up with the Unstoppable Force when Marc DuBois charged the ring and attacked Tim. The ref immediately ended the match. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]by DQ in 10:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Wanda was waiting by the ring entrance when Marc came through. Wanda tried to stop him and ask what was wrong but he didn't stop to talk to her. The same thing happened when Tim left. Wanda was looking pretty upset, but then the Bumfholes joined her and asked if she was ready for their match. She said she was, then asked where Liberty was. Liberty sauntered over. As he went, though, he passed by "Tommy Cornell" and did a great double take, pausing long enough to ask him, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Don't I know you from somewhere?"[/COLOR] He then joined his teammates and headed for the ring. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]WANDA FISH, THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES, & LIBERTY vs. SAM KEITH, MASTERS OF FORTUNE, & CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] This was a great match. Poor Missy was visibly tiring toward the end of it, but the plus was that the road agents said that a lot of the participants showed improvement in their skills by the end of it. The momentum swung wildly throughout the match. Even the styles changed dramatically as new people were tagged in and out. The crowd was on its feet through most of it. Wanda especially looked dangerous in the match; when she was finally tagged in by Zimmy, she cleaned house and managed to knock all four of her opponents reeling. The weak link, though, proved to be Liberty. He tagged his way back in blindly so he could attack Christian Faith, the legal man for the heel team. He nailed a Liberation Slam and made the cover, only to get yanked off his opponent by Sam. Liberty went after Sam and the two fell out of the ring brawling. Of course, that left Christian the legal man. The Bumfholes and Wanda were screaming for Liberty to get back in the ring, but Liberty didn't hear them until it was too late. The ref finished the ten count and Liberty lost the match for his team. The match closed with Sam standing by the ring entrance, laughing hysterically at Wanda and her team. WINNERS: [B]Sam Keith, Masters of Fortune, & Christian Faith [/B]in 18:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran through the card for "Let the Games Begin": [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. RICH MONEY for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. JOEL KOVACH in [COLOR="Purple"]a career vs. career Buried Alive match [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]WOLF HAWKINS vs. DARRYL DEVINE vs. STEVE FREHLEY (c) vs. JOEY MINNESOTA for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MARC DuBOIS [/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. SAM KEITH for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Wow. Apparently the crowd thought there aren't enough hot storylines going in the promotion right now and that hurt our rating tonight. They might be right. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]"Tommy Cornell" defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Chris Caulfield by DQ to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith, Masters of Fortune, & Christian Faith defeated Wanda Fish, the Fabulous Bumfholes, & Liberty [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] As always, predictions are always welcome.

Yes!!! Dan maintains his Face winning streak. But I'm still worried about his match against Rich Money. Maybe a great manager will push him to the top. Can you make a list of everybody the booking team things should be pushed and who should be buried? For example: People who should be Pushed: Marc DuBois Randy Bumfhole People who should be buried: Sam Keith Flex Pecs Christain Faith You can tell how the road agents feel by their language. For example, if they say that a worker should be given matches higher up the card they should be pushed. For a Main Eventer a road agent might say: "...Should be one of the main focuses of our booking."(Push) "...Is a solid main eventer who we can rely on consistently..."(Stay same) "...Should gradually be phased out of the main event scene"(Bury)

[CENTER][B]DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] (c) vs. RICH MONEY for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) [I]He rocks[/I] [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE (B) [I]They are the Bumfholes![/I] [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] vs. JOEL KOVACH in a career vs. career Buried Alive match (B+) [I]I love him[/I] [B]THE OUTCASTS (c)[/B] vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B+) [I]Not time to lose the titles yet[/I] WOLF HAWKINS vs. DARRYL DEVINE vs. STEVE FREHLEY (c) vs. [B]JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (B+) [I]I'm a mark for him[/I] TIM WESTYBROOK vs. [B]MARC DuBOIS[/B] (A) [I]Should be an awesome match again[/I] WANDA FISH (c) vs. [B]SAM KEITH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B] (A)[/CENTER]

[B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c)[/B] vs. RICH MONEY for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) It sucks but poor rich money is gonn have to take the big loss here THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. [B]MASTERS OF FORTUNE (B)[/B] Bumfholes have had their run it's time for Master of Fortune to get their shot ARCHANGEL vs. [B]JOEL KOVACH[/B] in a career vs. career Buried Alive match (B+) Archangel jsut amde his comeback it's time for Joel to takea vacation [B]THE OUTCASTS (c)[/B] vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B+) I'm really digging The Outcasts they seem really really dominant [B]WOLF HAWKINS[/B] vs. DARRYL DEVINE vs. STEVE FREHLEY (c) vs. JOEY MINNESOTA for the SWF North American Championship (B+) Hawkins takes his first title [B]TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] vs. MARC DuBOIS (A) I am the hugest Westybrook mark go T.I.M. [B]WANDA FISH (c)[/B] vs. SAM KEITH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) She can't lsoe the title yet

[B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c)[/B] vs. RICH MONEY for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [i]Dan continues his streak, and his getting the fans on his side.[/i] THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. [B]MASTERS OF FORTUNE[/B] [i]The Masters start getting their push towards the outcasts.[/i] ARCHANGEL vs. JOEL KOVACH in a career vs. career Buried Alive match [i]I don't want to see either leave, so I'm boycotting this match.[/i] [B]THE OUTCASTS (c)[/B] vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]The Outcasts retain. Mainly to lose to someone else later, I think.[/i] WOLF HAWKINS vs. DARRYL DEVINE vs. STEVE FREHLEY (c) vs. JOEY MINNESOTA for the SWF North American Championship [i]It's a tossup. The only one I don't think will win is Frehley, but even then I could be wrong. I'm going to take a guess and say [b]Darryl Devine[/b] gets the win.[/i] TIM WESTYBROOK vs. [B]MARC DuBOIS[/B] [i]Non-Title, so give it to Marc this time.[/i] [B]WANDA FISH (c)[/B] vs. SAM KEITH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]It's not time yet.[/i]

From SWF.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Let the Games Begin"[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] this Saturday, exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches... [B][I]Rich Money takes on Delirious Dan for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Rich Money is bound and determined to climb his way up the ladder until he's back on top in the SWF. He believes the first step he has to take is to beat Delirious Dan. But Dan has shown incredible fire in the past couple of weeks. Will he lose his hard-earned title? Or will he just be a speed bump on Rich's climb to the top? [B][I]The Fabulous Bumfholes fight Masters of Fortune[/I][/B] - This started with the Bumfholes trying to do a good deed: help a newer team gain some experience and some TV time. But it's now boiled out of control. Missy and Chance don't appreciate the charity and want to prove that they don't need it. Will the Bumfholes come out on top? Or will Chance and Missy show that they have what it takes to make it on their own? [B][I]It's [COLOR="Purple"]career vs. career [/COLOR]as Archangel and Joel Kovach duke it out in [COLOR="purple"]a Buried Alive match[/COLOR][/I][/B] - This match has been a long time coming. These two have faced off many times in the past and their record is seemingly split. Will Joel Kovach once again drive Archangel from the SWF? Or will Archangel's new attitude give him the edge he needs to finish Joel? Whose career will be buried at the end of this match? [B][I]The Outcasts defend their [COLOR="Red"]SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR]from Sexual Aggression[/I][/B] - The Outcasts have proven themselves to be a juggernaut in the SWF, smashing all comers quickly and thoroughly. But now Sexual Aggression has reunited and somehow gotten under Remo and Skull DeBone's skin. Is that enough for Joe and Angry to capture tag team gold? Or will Skull and Remo leave with their championship belts still around their waists? [B][I]Darryl Devine, Wolf Hawkins, Joey Minnesota, and Steve Frehley battle it out in a four-way match with [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]in the balance[/I][/B] - Three contenders have proven that they have what it takes to be the North American Champion. But it can only be held by one man. Will Steve Frehley retain? Or will a new champ be crowned? [B][I]Tim Westybrook faces off against Marc DuBois[/I][/B] - These two have met in the ring before, but never have the stakes been this personal. Who will come out victorious and will they then be able to capture the heart of Wanda Fish? And speaking of Wanda, let's not forget our main event... [B][I]Wanda Fish defends [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR]against Sam Keith[/I][/B] - Last month, Wanda achieved her dream of becoming the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, but that dream has become a nightmare as Sam Keith has stepped up to question whether or not she should even hold it. Can Wanda prove once again that she has what it takes be champ? Or will Sam be proven correct by taking the belt from her? [CENTER][SIZE="3"][I]Be sure to order[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Let the Games Begin"[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]to find out![/I][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[b]DELIRIOUS DAN[/b] (c) vs. RICH MONEY for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) [i]Dan for president! Dunno which president, perhaps for the chess club or something....[/i] [b]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/b] vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE (B) [i]Still marking out for those Bumfholes, get Zimmy in the main event already!![/i] [b]ARCHANGEL[/b] vs. JOEL KOVACH in a career vs. career Buried Alive match (B+) [i]Hmm....... I sense this still isn't the end of it[/i] [b]THE OUTCASTS[/b] (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B+) [i]I like Gilmore, I like Sexy... I have never liked them as a team for some reason. Outcasts to retain and stay as dominant as they have been so far.[/i] [b]WOLF HAWKINS[/b] vs. DARRYL DEVINE vs. STEVE FREHLEY (c) vs. JOEY MINNESOTA for the SWF North American Championship (B+) [i]This is a match that is filled with future World champions... well, if you were to play the game for long enough anyways. :) Wolf to pick up the win and perhaps shoot on Tommy or "Tommy" some time soon.[/i] TIM WESTYBROOK vs. [b]MARC DuBOIS[/b] (A) [i]As if I'm gonna pick anyone other than DuBois to win a match. Marc to pick up the win and who knows what after that. A World title push perhaps?[/i] [b]WANDA FISH[/b] (c) vs. SAM KEITH for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) [i]Even though Sam ahs been hot lately, I just don't think he needs to have the World title... in fact, I think its probably getting close to him retiring and I want him to head on out without a World title round his waist. Wanda to win and be bullied by the old school guys, the men and everyone who thinks women shouldn't be World champ for aaaages. This is a massive moment in pro wrestling... finally saying that women aren't inferior and really can be the best.[/i] Or something like that... :)

[CENTER]SWF presents... [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Let the Games Begin"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Saturday of Week 2, October 2008 Held at the Alabama Field Row in the South East Territory 21,437 in attendance; Buy-rate of 426,602[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to "Welcome to the Jungle." 1) Sam Keith started things off by cutting a stirring promo about tradition. He said that's what he learned when he was nothing but a curtain jerker years ago. He said that's what he's tried to uphold through his career. That's why tonight, he has no choice but to destroy Wanda Fish. It's not because he wants to fight a woman. It's because she's threatening to destroy the great traditions of professional wrestling. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) The announcers then reminded the fans that tonight, we'd also be seeing Archangel and Joel Kovach in the Buried Alive Match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Speaking of which, Archangel appeared on screen and said that he was torn about tonight's match. A part of him didn't want it. Part of him wished it hadn't come to this. But that was only a small part of him. The rest was looking foward to dumping Joel in a hole and pushing dirt over his broken body and his career. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Rich Money was preparing for his match against Delirious Dan. Rick and Bruce were watching and looking pretty sullen. Bruce demanded to know why they should help Rich at all if Rich is the one who's going to take on Dan. Rich asked if Bruce had ever heard of the coat-tails effect. He said that as he rises through the ranks, Rick and Bruce will be able to ride his coat-tails to the top. He then told them to watch how it's done. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. RICH MONEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Dan was once again off his game, but that proved to be okay. Nobody could really tell. The reason? Rich got into the ring. Rich shoved Dan as soon as the bell rang. Dan responded with a flurry of offense that ended with a Delirium Driver and a pin. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 1:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Darryl Devine appeared on screen and said that he knew he was faced with a daunting challenge tonight, but he predicted that he would come away with the SWF North American Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Now Joel Kovach appeared on camera. He mocked Archangel's opening promo, saying that it was a joke, just as Double-A was a joke. He said that he's buried him how many times now? Two, three? It's hard for him to keep track, and tonight will just make it harder. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) The Bumfholes were walking backstage toward the ring for their match when suddenly, Chance Fortune and Missy Masterson attacked them from behind and absolutely destroyed them. They then grabbed them by the hair and dragged them toward the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE[/B] The Bumfholes tried to rally, but it was a lost cause from the beginning. All they managed to do was frustrate their opponents by popping their shoulders off the mat. The few times they tried to mount an offense, they got shut down. Finally Missy put them out of their misery by low-blowing Zimmy while the ref wasn't looking and rolling him up, using his tights to hold him down. WINNER: [B]Masters of Fortune [/B]in 7:22 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Missy and Chance then mocked the Bumfholes, thanking them for the leg-up in the industry. They left the ring laughing. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) A video played, reminding fans of the history between Archangel and Joel Kovach. It ended with a live shot of the fake graveyard that was tucked in one corner of the arena. A tombstone was set into place with the names "Archangel/Joel Kovach" followed by a question mark. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a career vs. career Buried Alive Match[/COLOR] This was a brutal match, but much to my surprise, there was a vocal minority in the crowd who booed Archangel and shouted that he was boring. I guess he's gotten a little stale. Huh. At any rate, they pulled out all the stops to batter each other. Both men were busted open halfway through the match and the mat was stained with blood. The strange thing was, the longer the match went, the stronger Archangel seemed to get. Joel was able to keep him in check in the early going, but the longer it wore on, the more difficulty Joel had. Finally, he had to resort to using the ring bell to knock Archangel off his feet to drag him toward the graveyard. Before Joel could get him there, Archangel came back to life and continued to fight back. The two brawled up the ramp and into the graveyard, exchanging blows right by the open grave. Joel finally delivered an Old School Drop onto one of the cement platforms that marked a fake grave. Archangel lay on the ground, groaning. Joel laughed and leaned over to grab Archangel's feet ... only to realize too late that Archangel had grabbed a nearby shovel. Before Joel could react, Archangel swung it around, smacking Joel across the face with the blade. Joel staggered back and Archangel used the shovel as a club, finally breaking it over Joel's head. Joel staggered back and Archangel speared him into the open grave. For a while, the ref merely stood over the grave with a surprised look on his face. Then Archangel clawed his way out and kicked dirt into the grave, finally leaning down to shove the pile in. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 22:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) Wanda Fish delivered a promo. She said that she didn't believe that she was the end of any tradition, not any tradition that mattered. She said that she was simply representing a new tradition, a better tradition, and she would prove it tonight when she beat Sam Keith fair and square. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) A video played hyping the on-going feud between the Outcasts and Sexual Aggression. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] These two teams put on a spectacular show like they always do. The nay-sayers in the crowd either kept quiet or screamed themselves hoarse through it. The Outcasts were the clear favorites in the early going, but they grew more and more frustrated as Joe and Angry proved next to impossible to pin. The few times they did get them pinned, Joe and Angry either kicked out or got their legs on the ropes. Frustration continued to grow as the match wore on. Finally Skull and Angry were left in the ring. Skull had Angry staggered and he went for the Skull Krusher. Angry slipped out of it and instead nailed the Anger Management. While he pinned Skull, Joe intercepted Remo and kept him from breaking it. WINNERS: [B]Sexual Aggression [/B]in 13:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 16) Richard Eisen was walking backstage when he was almost run down by a group of medics wheeling Joel Kovach by on a gurney. Joel looked completely out of it, like he wasn't sure where or even who he was. Richard smiled and followed the gurney. As they paused to open some doors, Richard leaned in and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I've been waiting a long time to do this. Joel Kovach, you are fired!"[/COLOR] He then instructed the medics to make sure he got the message. As they went into a room with a doctor, Archangel was already there being check out himself. He had his cuts bandaged and shoved the doctor away. He went to Joel's side and said he was sorry, he didn't know what's gotten into him lately. He said that he never intended to hurt Joel and he's sorry it went this far. He asked Joel to please forgive him. There was no response. Archangel glumly turned to walk away, but then Joel whispered for him to come back. Archangel did, his face lighting up. Joel beckoned him to come in close. Archangel did ... only to have Joel spit in his face. Archangel wiped it off and left the room with a funny look on his face. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the firing; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the apology 17) Ana Garcia was backstage with Steve Frehley. She asked him if he was ready for tonight's forway match-up. Steve acted offended by the question. He said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Of course I'm ready! Why? Because I played it smart. Rather than kill myself in a bunch of meaningless matches like my opponents, I actually conserved my energy and my strength the past couple of weeks. Now I'm fresh and rested and relaxed and ready to go whereas the rest of them are broken and tired and beat. That's why the title's not going anywhere."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) [B]WOLF HAWKINS vs. DARRYL DEVINE vs. JOEY MINNESOTA vs. STEVE FREHLEY (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] This proved to be a great match-up too. All four men poured their hearts into their offense and really kept the fans jumping as they each managed to score near falls on each other. The problem, of course, was that in the early going, any near fall was broken up immediately by the other two. Pretty soon the action spilled out of the ring and into the crowd. The ref had a difficult time keeping up with it all. Potential ten counts were interrupted by near falls. Oddly, it seemed like the challengers were doing most of the fighting. Steve managed to keep out of the fray, often passing off anybody who attacked him to one of the other participants. Finally, it looked like Joey Minnesota had Wolf Hawkins beat. He nailed an Empire Spiral and was about to pin him when Steve charged in, pulling Joey off of Wolf. He hauled Wolf up and hit him with a Frehley's Comet and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 11:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 19) Archangel was sitting by himself with the same strange look on his face. Richard Eisen happened by and saw him. He walked over and patted him on the shoulder, thanking him for solving that little problem for him. Richard said it would be great to see what the SWF would be like without Joel Kovach to ruin things. Archangel suddenly came to life, grabbing Richard by the front of the shirt and slamming him into a nearby wall. A muderous look flashed over his face, but he then dropped Richard and walked off, the original strange look in his eyes. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 20) Wanda Fish was with Marc DuBois backstage. Marc was taping up his wrists for his match. Wanda begged him to go easy on Tim. She said that Tim meant well and that he was a good friend and she doesn't want to see either of them get hurt. Marc turned to her and snapped that maybe Sam Keith was right, that she didn't deserve to have the World Heavyweight Championship if she was so worried about everyone getting along, that maybe he should cash in his title shot and take care of the problem. Wanda told him to take that back. Marc said he wouldn't because she was acting like a whiny b----. Wanda burst into tears and ran from the room. Marc's face fell and he went after her, calling her name .... only to find her in Tim Westybrook's arms. Marc's face hardened and he marched up to Tim. He told him to get in the ring. It was time for him to get hurt. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 21) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] Tim tried to shake Marc's hand, but Marc refused. The match then got under way and the two tried to kill each other. Heavy blows were exchanged seemingly every second. Both men went for their finishers early and often but didn't seem capable of connecting. Marc scored the first near-fall but Tim powered out after only a one count. And so it went. Tim finally managed to get Marc staggered enough to go for the Unstoppable Force, but Marc slid out of it and then hit the Marc of Excellence. He made the pin and got up to celebrate. Tim didn't. Instead, he lay on the mat, clutching his head and neck. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 16:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 22) Tim was helped into the back by officials. Wanda was waiting for him. She asked if he was okay. He stumbled a little and said that he wasn't sure but thought he would be. He told her not to worry, to go out and show Sam Keith how wrong he was. Wanda started to leave, but then threw her arms around Tim for a big hug. Tim hugged her back, but then looked over her shoulder and smiled craftily. The camera swung around to reveal Marc staring at them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 23) A video played, hyping the match between Sam and Wanda, saying it was a clash of old fashioned traditions and the endless possibilities of the future. The crowd, oddly, didn't find that corny in the least. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 24) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. SAM KEITH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Sam started by sticking out his hand. When Wanda tried to shake it, Sam reached around and goosed her. He laughed while she stared at him with her jaw wide open. Sam stomped around the ring, doubled over in laughter. When he turned back to Wanda, he got kicked across his jaw. And the match was on. Sam tried everything he could to get Wanda down and pinned, but Wanda proved to be too agile. She kept slipping out of his holds and avoiding his moves. Sam, unfortunately, couldn't avoid Wanda's attempts. He wound up on the losing end of a number of near falls in the early going. But then Sam's superior power came out. He started slowing Wanda down with a number of rest holds that wore her down and, Emma observed, were also preparing her for the Proton Lock. Emma guessed that if Sam could get that locked in, the pain would be worse than usual. Sam tried a few times to get the Proton Lock on Wanda, but she managed to wriggle out of it each time. Finally, though, he did get it locked on. Wanda screamed in agony as the ref asked her if she wanted to give up. She refused, finally managing to drag both herself and Sam over to the ropes. She grabbed the bottom rope and Sam was forced to release the hold. He looked furious. He started stomping on Wanda and then picked her up for a Neutron Plex. Wanda ducked out and then landed a Dish of the Day, knocking them both to the mat. The ref started to count them both out. Sam rolled over and draped an arm across Wanda. The ref dropped down and counted 1 ... 2 ... At "two and three quarters" (as Peter called it), Wanda's shoulder popped off the mat. Sam could not believe it. He clambered to his feet and stared at Wanda, who started rolling on the mat, trying to get to her feet. Sam finally hauled her up and set her up for another Neutron Plex. Wanda broke the hold and knocked him back. He bounced off the ropes and stumbled right into another Dish of the Day. Wanda dropped on him and made the pin. 1 ... 2 ... 3. It was over. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 29:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 25) Wanda was handed her championship belt and she went from turnbuckle to turnbuckle to display it to the crowd as Sam got out of there. She was then joined by Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole, who held up her arms in victory. They were followed by Marc DuBois, who seemed a bit sheepish when he looked at Wanda. They then hugged and he raised her hand in victory. But then someone charged the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What the hell ... that's Archangel! What is he doing?"[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen cried. Archangel answered Jerry's question by kicking Zimmy Bumfhole in the gut and then dropping him to the mat with a DDT. Randy tried to rescue his brother but got tripped up and landed face first onto the top turnbuckle. He stumbled out and was caught by Archangel, who dispatched him with a sidewalk slam. Marc took a swing at Archangel, which Double-A ducked. He then took out Marc with a Fall From Grace. He then turned to Wanda. Wanda stared at him with wide eyes and tried to get out of there, but Archangel grabbed her by the hair. He slammed her to the mat and tied her up with a Wing Clip. She screamed in pain and started tapping almost immediately, but Archangel refused to let go. Finally a bunch of refs had to come out to the ring and pry him off of her. He stood over her and the rest of Karma with an absolutely insane light in his eyes. That was the last thing the audience saw as the show ended. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Who's stale now? Huh? Huh? :D As Wanda Fish said a year ago ... "Let the Games Begin!" FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Let the Games Begin"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) defeated Rich Money to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Masters of Fortune defeated The Fabulous Bumfholes [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Joel Kovach in [COLOR="Purple"]a career vs. career Buried Alive match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Sexual Aggression defeated the Outcasts (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley (c) defeated Darryl Devine, Wolf Hawkins, and Joey Minnesota to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Tim Westybrook [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Sam Keith to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, October 2008[/I] Held at the Friedman Building in the Mid South Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I], one that they suspected would be an interesting show due to the momentous matches the SWF had at "Let the Games Begin". 1) For starters, tonight we would see a rematch from "Let the Games Begin." The Outcasts apparently went straight to Richard Eisen on Saturday and demanded a rematch against Sexual Aggression, and that's happening tonight! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Sam Keith came out to the ring. He said that he knew people were hoping to see him take on Wanda Fish again tonight in a rematch. He said that wasn't going to happen. As far as he was concerned, Wanda Fish was off-limits until "November Nightmare". That's when he wanted the rematch against her. When some of the fans booed, he said that he didn't care if they didn't like his decision. He said it was what was best for him and really, what was best for Wanda as well. That way, he said, she could rest up and be fully charged for what would prove to be her most brutal title defense yet. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. KATHARINA STEVANOVIC[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen explained that Katharina was an up-and-coming worker that the SWF recently imported from Europe. He said that according to what he's heard, she has the promise to be a great high flyer. This match didn't prove that statement. She and Dan put on a horrific match together. Bad psychology and a lack of flow really hurt the match. Dan finished her off with the Delirium Driver. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 6:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 4) Rich Money, Rick Law, and Bruce the Giant were backstage watching the match. Rich seemed incensed that a worker like Dan still held a title belt and he didn't. Bruce pointed out that Rich lost his match against Dan pretty quickly on Saturday. Rick commented that he lost even quicker than Bruce did. Nothing really got resolved here, but it did help pick up the crowd's mood. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Wanda Fish found Marc DuBois backstage. She seemed pretty happy at the thought of not having to worry about fighting Sam every week ... but then she noticed how glum Marc seemed. She kept needling him by asking what was wrong and finally he blew up at her. They wound up arguing about Tim Westybrook. Marc accused Wanda of having feelings for him. Wanda insisted that she didn't. She admitted that she may have at one time, but not anymore. She pointed out that Marc should apologize for how he's been treating Tim lately. Marc said he'd think about it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) The Masters of Fortune came out to the ring and hyped themselves up. Chance said that it hadn't been a matter of chance that they beat the Bumfholes this past Saturday. He said it was their fortune. The crowd booed his stupid jokes, but Missy took over at this point and said that they were just jealous of Chance. She said he had skills, looks, money, and most important, her. They then made out in the middle of the ring before laughing and heading to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Joey Minnesota was searching backstage when he finally found Wolf Hawkins. He blamed Wolf for his loss during the fatal fourway. Wolf found that particularly funny. He said that it's true that Joey almost had him pinned, but he pointed out that Steve Frehley was the one who broke up the pin, not him. Joey still insisted on blaming Wolf, saying that he had him beat and he knew it. Wolf responded by saying, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"That was then. This is now. Think you can pin me again?"[/COLOR] Joey said he knew he could. So Wolf challenged him to meet him in the ring later to find out. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Missy and Chance were tumbling through the backstage area, once again making out. Missy was tearing Chances shirt off and he started to strip her. She stopped him, insisting that they find somewhere more private. They quickly snuck into a darkened locker room. They stumbled around a bit in the dark before Missy laughed and told Chance to turn on a light. Chance did ... .... only to reveal Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole. Before Chance or Missy could react, the Bumfholes attacked them, knocking them around the room. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]WOLF HAWKINS vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] Joey threw the opening punches, staggering Wolf with the blows. Then Wolf blocked the punches and landed a few of his own. Before long, the match was truly on. And then it was over. Joey never really had a chance. Wolf was simply on fire, finally dispatching Joey with a Full Moon Rising. WINNER: [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]in 11:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Jerry referred to the previous match as fallout from "Let the Games Begin". He said that there was more fallout to come. He then introduced a tribute video, dedicated to Joel Kovach, who Jerry said had been fired after losing the Buried Alive match. It really pumped the crowd up, featuring numerous crazy spots that Joel took over the years. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) And then Archangel's entrance music hit. Out came Archangel. He glowered at the fans as he stalked out to the ring, rolling inside and staring around the ring at the fans who screamed absue at him. He finally got the mic and shouted for them to shut up. He said that he didn't care if the fans hated him for what he did. He said that he didn't care if Richard Eisen hated him either. He then went off on a rant against Richard Eisen. He said that Richard claimed to bring Archangel back to save the SWF when the reality was he only wanted Archangel to be his latest slave. Archangel said he was slave to no one anymore. He proved that by killing Joel Kovach's career. He said that Joel once called himself an Angel of Death. Archangel said he was now claiming the title of "Death". He said it reminded him of the book of Revelation. He said that Death was the fourth horseman who heralded the apocalypse. He said he was claiming that role now for the SWF. He said the other three riders would reveal themselves soon, and promised that they would bring about the SWF's apocalypse. As Archangel left the ring, Farrah and Jerry debated what they should call Archangel's group. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Well, I'm not Biblical scholar," [/COLOR]Jerry said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"But Archangel was talking about the horsemen in Revelation. And there are four of them. Maybe we should call them the four horsemen or something like that."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's the dumbest name I've ever heard in my life," [/COLOR]Emma Chase interjected. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Sam Keith was backstage. He beckoned Steve Frehley and BJ Shearer over to him. He then started talking about how both BJ and Steve were great, upstanding wrestlers, part of a long, proud tradition. He said that Wanda Fish could easily destroy that tradition. He said that because of his promise that he made earlier, he couldn't do anything about it, but he suggested that maybe they could. BJ wasn't interested, but Steve smiled wickedly and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Keep talking."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Another great match from these two teams. Joe and Angry seemed to be riding high as they went out to the ring and seemed supremely confident that they would come out victorious. That proved a bit optimistic. Remo and Skull wrestled like men on a mission. Before Joe and Sexy knew what was happening, they were being battered around the ring. They never even really managed to get an offense going before Skull put away Angry with a Skull Krusher. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 10:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Steve Frehley came out to the ring with a mic. He hyped himself up, pointing out how he defeated three challengers this past Sunday to retain the SWF North American Championship. He said that if he could do that, surely he deserved another title ... like the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. He then challenged Wanda to a match right here, right now. Wanda came out and said she watched Steve's performance at "Let the Games Begin." She said it wasn't anything for him to be proud of and said she'd prove it by accepting his challenge. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 15) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. STEVE FREHLEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Suddenly Dan's gaffe with Katharina doesn't seem so bad. I doubt the audience remembers it either. This was a great match. Steve took early control of the match, knocking Wanda around. It seemed odd, especially since Wanda seemed incapable of putting up much of a fight. Then Jerry realized what she was doing: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"She's toying with him!"[/COLOR] That proved correct. Even after Steve got her to the mat, she would kick out immediately before the ref could even count to one. She then took over and knocked Steve silly, finally putting him down with the Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 17:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. Just an OOC note about Katharina. She's a game-generated new worker who hit the industry a month ago. I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw her stats. I wasn't lying when I said top of the line high flying stats along with As in entertainment. Her D in psychology kind of nailed us tonight, but oh well. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) defeated Katharina Stevanovic to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] [I]Wolf Hawkins defeated Joey Minnesota [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts defeated Sexual Aggression (c) to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Steve Frehley to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Scapino1974;161072]As Archangel left the ring, Farrah and Jerry debated what they should call Archangel's group. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Well, I'm not Biblical scholar," [/COLOR]Jerry said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"But Archangel was talking about the horsemen in Revelation. And there are four of them. Maybe we should call them the four horsemen or something like that."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's the dumbest name I've ever heard in my life," [/COLOR]Emma Chase interjected.[/QUOTE] Satire is a beautiful thing when used correctly. Great job! :)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, October 2008[/I] Held at Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The show started in Richard Eisen's office. He was on the phone assuring whoever it was that the Archangel situation was going to be handled and that they had nothing to worry about. He glanced up and said he'd have to call whoever it was back. He then rose and welcomed the Samoan Wild Boyz into his office and asked what he could do for them. Kid explained that they wanted a title shot against Remo and Skull DeBones. They said that they felt they deserved it after all their hard work and asked Richard to make it happen. Richard said he'd like to, but that Sexual Aggression was still technically the #1 Contenders since they lost the titles on Tuesday. He said he'd do this though: he'd book the Samoans in a match against Sexual Aggression. If they could beat Joe and Angry tonight, Kid and Akima could have a title shot against the Outcasts. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]RANDY BUMFHOLE vs. CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] The announcers hyped up the fact that there was bad blood brewing between the Bumfholes and the Masters of Fortune and that it's led to this match. Even though Randy and Chance don't have good in-ring chemistry, the crowd more than covered up for that. The announcers did a good job too. Randy had his hands full, not only with Chance, but also with Missy, who accompanied her man to ringside. In the end, though, Randy was able to squeak through and nail a picture-perfect Bumfhole Buster for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Randy Bumfhole [/B]in 13:14 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Randy celebrated his win while Missy tended to Chance. But then Archangel charged the ring and absolutely destroyed Randy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Marc DuBois found Tim Westybrook backstage. The two of them stared at each other in an awkward silence before Marc finally broke it by apologizing to Tim for how he's been behaving. He said that he knows Tim is a good guy and that he just got jealous of whatever previous relationship Tim and Wanda had. Tim said it was no problem and even joked a little bit about the way Marc took him out at "Let the Games Begin". Marc and he shared an uncomfortable laugh and then Marc excused himself, saying that he wasn't on the schedule to wrestle tonight, so he was going to go get his hotel room ready for when Wanda comes back. Tim laughed with him again, but once Marc left, Tim did not look happy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) "Tommy Cornell" once again appeared on screen and delivered a scathing commentary about how far the SWF has fallen since he left all those years ago. He said that the fans didn't need to worry since he's now back and that will make all the difference. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Sam Keith is backstage, leaning against a wall when Darryl Devine walked past. Sam stopped Darryl and said that he was impressed with the way Darryl handed himself in the fatal fourway last Saturday. He said that it was clear to him that Darryl was a rising star with a bright future in front of him ... or at least, he was. Darryl asked what that meant. Sam drew him in close and whispered to him about how, with Wanda Fish as the World Heavyweight Champ, opportunities are going to be lost for young workers like Darryl. He pointed out that "Katerina Whatever-ovic" that debuted earlier this week and Missy Masterson. He asked Darryl if he hadn't noticed the number of women wrestlers that were coming in on Wanda's coattails. He said that pretty soon, in the name of "gender equality", talented young workers like Darryl might be forced out so some chick could take his place. Darryl didn't seem too happy at that idea and asked what he could do. Sam suggested that Darryl strike before it's too late by challenging Wanda for her title. If Darryl can take it away from her, not only would he prove his potential, he'd also show the higher-ups that women just can't hang with the men. Darryl said he'd think about it and walked off. Sam laughed to himself but then sobered up as Eric Eisen walked by. Sam asked for Eric to stop and talk, but Eric shot him a dirty look and kept going, Cliff Wilson following after him. The camera left Sam and followed Eric and Cliff, who strode through the halls with a purpose. They then found Archangel and confronted him about his recent behavior. They told him that he needs to stop now or they'll be forced to stop him. Archangel laughed at them and said that this was as much their fault as it was Richard Eisen's. He said that if Eric and Cliff could have handled Karma a year ago, he wouldn't have had to come back and become the Angel of Death. He told them that if they crossed him, they'd come to regret it! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Sam's segment; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the argument 7) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] Joe and Angry didn't seem to know what to make of Akima and Kid. Angry got in Kid's face as the match started, shouting about how Kid should go home, marry some fat Samoan lady and have pudgy children. Kid responded with a series of knife-edge chops that echoed through the arena. And the fight was on. The announcers commented that you could tell that Akima and Kid were hungry for the win but that Joe and Angry were just as hungry to hold on to their edge in the tag division. In the end, though, Akima dropped Angry to the mat with a Samoan Suplex for the pin. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 10:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Wanda Fish was walking backstage when Steve Frehley attacked her, shouting about how he'd make her pay for humiliating him earlier this week. Eventually some people scared him off. Tim rushed to Wanda's side and looked particularly angry. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Zimmy Bumfhole came out to the ring and challenged Archangel to a match, saying that he would learn his lesson for attacking Randy. Archangel came out and said that if Zimmy wanted to tangle with the Angel of Death, he would be more than happy to oblige him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]ZIMMY BUMFHOLE vs. ARCHANGEL[/B] Archangel destroyed Zimmy in the ring. Zimmy never even really got a chance to mount much of a defense. The match could have even ended sooner than it did, but after a devastating Fall From Grace and a pin attempt, Archangel pulled Zimmy's arm up, lifting his shoulder from the mat during the count. He continued to toy with Zimmy before finally hitting him with another Fall From Grace, this time completing the pin. The announcers said it wasn't really fair, seeing as how Zimmy was basically out on his feet for the last half of the match. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 10:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Archangel didn't seem quite done with Zimmy. He continued the assault, kicking him in the chest until finally, the refs came in and blocked his path. Archangel simply laughed and rolled out of the ring, heading to the back with a sadistic grin on his face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) A video played, hyping the accomplishments of Wolf Hawkins. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) Tim Westybrook came out to the ring and got a mic. He then ripped into Steve Frehley verbally, calling him a coward and challenging him to a match. He said that he knew Steve likely wouldn't accept, so he said he'd put his Warmaster Title on the line to sweeten the deal. Steve came out and said that sounded like fun. After all, he just beat one champ; it'd be fun to take out the other. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 14) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. STEVE FREHLEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This turned out to be a pretty good match up. No chemistry or anything like that, but Tim showed an intensity that the announcers said had been lacking in his matches for a while. Steve did manage to blunt his offense every now and then, though, which led to Ana Garcia observing that there was a reason why Steve was the North American Champion. Steve even surprised everyone by turning an attempted spear into a Frehley's Comet. He slammed Tim to the mat and then made the cover ... only to have Tim kick out at two and a half. Steve could not believe it. He tried to make the cover again, only to have Tim kick out at two. He made the cover a third time, only to be tossed half-way across the ring as Tim sat up. The match continued with Tim slowly regaining control before finally, he dispatched Steve with an Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 13:06 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I made a couple of bad mistakes on this show. First of all, I screwed up one of my storylines a little. Misbooked an angle and it threw the whole thing off. Not too big of a deal; I can correct it easily at the next show. The second mistake, though, proved to be more costly. I wasn't paying close enough attention to another storyline and as a result, I sent out advanced publicity saying that the opening match would be both Bumfholes against Masters of Fortune. As a result, the crowd was a little peeved that they only saw half of that match. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Randy Bumfhole defeated Chance Fortune [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated Sexual Aggression [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Zimmy Bumfhole [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Steve Frehley to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, October 2008[/I] Held at The Theatre of Dreams in the North West Territory 9,658 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) The announcers said that tonight, the Outcasts would be defending their tag team championship against the Samoan Wild Boyz. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) The announcers then introduced a clip video, replaying how Sam Keith recruited Steve Frehley to challenge Wanda, how Wanda beat Steve, how Steve then attacked Wanda, and then how Tim Westybrook beat Steve as punishment. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Marc DuBois tracked down Sam and Steve and looked ready to kill them. He was furious about the way Steve attacked Wanda and how Sam incited it. Sam and Steve mocked Marc and asked where he had been last week when Wanda got attacked. Sam finally calmed Marc down by suggesting that he find a tag partner to face Steve and him on [I]Warzone[/I]. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) "Tommy Cornell" was out in the ring once again, talking about how pathetic the SWF has been without him and how the fans should get down on their knees and thank God that he's come back to them. Nevada Nuclear then came out to the ring and told "Tommy" to knock it off, that he wasn't fooling anyone. "Tommy" insisted that he really was Tommy Cornell. Nevada scoffed at the idea and said that he'd prove he wasn't right now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the promo and the challenge 5) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. "TOMMY CORNELL"[/B] Nevada nearly destroyed our "Tommy" in the ring, but in the end, "Tommy" cowered in a corner, begging for mercy. Nevada went after him, but the ref pushed him away. While the ref was distracted, "Tommy" ripped the cover off one of the turnbuckles, exposing the steel. When Nevada charged again, "Tommy" sidestepped and allowed Nevada to brain himself on the exposed steel. Nevada staggered away and "Tommy" rolled him up for the pin, using the ropes for leverage to hold him down. WINNER: [B]"Tommy Cornell"[/B] in 7:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Marc was pacing in his locker room when Wanda came in and greeted him with a kiss. She asked what was wrong. Marc said he didn't know what to do about the tag match against Sam and Steve. He said the Bumfholes were busy with Masters of Fortune. He said he didn't want Wanda to risk it, especially since Sam might find some way to hurt her. Wanda said that was sweet and offered anyway. Marc refused. So then Wanda suggested Tim Westybrook. She pointed out that Tim had no love for Steve Frehley or Sam Keith and that Marc and he had buried the hatchet. Marc didn't appear too happy, but he said he'd talk to him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Eric Eisen and Cliff Wilson appeared on screen together. They said that Archangel was proving to be a menace and he had to be stopped. They said that they regretted having to do this, but they challenged him to a handicap match for [I]Warzone[/I]. They said that they would stop him by any means necessary. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Sam Keith found Wolf Hawkins backstage. He talked Wolf up, saying that he was the future of professional wrestling. He said he knew talent when he saw it. Sam then launched into the same spiel he used on Darryl, saying that Wanda would ultimately hold Wolf back. Wolf laughed at Sam and said that no one was going to hold him back and that he saw through Sam's ridiculous attempts. He refused to go along with it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]ZIMMY BUMFHOLE vs. MISSY MASTERSON[/B] Zimmy was moving a little slow in the ring. Jerry speculated that he was still feeling the after effects of facing off against Archangel. Emma didn't cut him any slack, saying that it was his own fault for going up against Double-A. Farrah accused Emma of getting all hot and bothered by the man she left at the altar a few years back. Emma said maybe she was regretting that decision now. At any rate, Chance did a good job at ringside, distracting the ref when Missy needed the help. Randy Bumfhole eventually had to come to ringside to fight Chance off, but it didn't prove to be enough to help Zimmy. Missy finally rolled him up while he was watching the brawl and got the pin. WINNER: [B]Missy Masterson [/B]in 8:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Eric Eisen was shown wandering the backstage area calling out Cliff Wilson's name. He stopped a few backstage workers and asked if they had seen him. Nobody knew where he went. Eric seemed greatly concerned by this. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Marc DuBois looked particularly sour as he stood by a locker room door. He finally took a deep breath and knocked. The door opened to reveal Tim. For a moment, Tim looked just about as happy as Marc was, but he quickly hid behind a friendly smile. He asked what Marc wanted. Marc started by thanking Tim for defending Wanda's honor last week. Tim said he was happy to do it. Marc then explained the situation about Sam and Steve and asked Tim if he would tag with him on [I]Warzone[/I]. Tim smiled and said it would be his pleasure. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) The Samoan Wild Boyz were walking to the ring when they were attacked by Sexual Aggression. Joe and Angry beat them down pretty badly before hauling them out to the ring and shoving them under the bottom rope. The Outcasts then made their entrance and eyed Joe and Angry warily. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 13) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Farrah bitterly predicted that this match was already over before it even began. That proved hasty. Although Remo and Skull were able to dominate the early going, the Samoans actually rallied and sent them scrambling onto the defensive for a little while. It even looked like Akima and Kid might win the tag titles. But that changed quickly. Akima tried to hit the Samoan Suplex on Remo, only to have Remo block it and turn it into the Destroyer. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 10:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Archangel appeared on screen. He said that Eric and Cliff were fooling themselves if they thought that they could hold back Apocalypse ([COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Apparently that's what he's gonna call this group of his,"[/COLOR] Jerry commented). Double-A went on to say that they were naive to think they could defeat the Angel of Death. But, he said, if they were that anxious to face him, he would be more than happy to oblige. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Now all Eric has to do is figure out where Cliff has gone,"[/COLOR] Farrah commented. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Darryl Devine came out to the ring. He got the mic and said that he thought it was great that Wanda Fish was the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. But, he said, he also knew that he was a deserving contender for the belt as well. He challenged Wanda to come out and face him. Wanda came out and said that he was indeed a worthy competitor and she had no problem facing him. [COLOR="darkgreen"] "But I hate to break it to you," [/COLOR]she said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"There's no way you're getting this belt from me."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 16) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. DARRYL DEVINE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] These two put on a great match. While most of the crowd was solidly behind their hometown heroine, there was a very vocal minority that was backing Darryl Devine. Jerry Eisen seemed similarly split, saying that he was proud of his half-sister, Darryl had proven himself as a worthy contender. The battle went back and forth with the crowd popping out of their chairs more than once. Finally, though, Wanda dropped Darryl to the mat and, much to the delight of her fans, tied him up with the Blonde Ambition. Darryl struggled to get to the ropes, but then Wanda dragged him back to the middle of the ring. Finally, after flailing about for anything to help, Darryl tapped. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 15:25 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) Wanda received her belt and waved to the crowd. But then she turned back and looked at Darryl, who was having a little bit of difficulty getting to his feet. She went over to him and offered her hand. He waited for a moment, and then took it, allowing her to pull him up to his feet. She then raised his hand and the two of them took turns encouraging the crowd to cheer for the other. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] After the show, I saw Rip Chord strong-arming Troy Tornado through the backstage area. Troy looked pretty bruised and bloodied, which I thought was odd since he didn't have a match tonight. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What's this?" [/COLOR]I asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Oh, he and Randy Bumfhole got into a fight," [/COLOR]Rip explained. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Over what?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Who knows," [/COLOR]Rip said, then smiled at me. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Don't worry, kid. We got it under control. That's why you have road agents in the first place."[/COLOR] My other road agents told me later that Nevada Nuclear was apparently used too much. Weird. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]"Tommy Cornell" defeated Nevada Nuclear [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Missy Masterson defeated Zimmy Bumfhole [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts (c) defeated the Samoan Wild Boyz to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Darryl Devine to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Archived