SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

Fantastic diary! Well written and interesting storylines, easily one of the best on here. I've even grown to really like "Tommy". At first I seemed skeptical but now I really love it. And while it did seem a bit cheap to start, Beauchamp is a good worker which nullifies that. And after all; "all's fair in love and war"!

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, December 2008[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Christmas Clash"[/COLOR]) Held at Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) A graphic announced that the main event for tonight was going to be Tim Westybrook vs. Wanda Fish. Neither title would be on the line, but the announcers predicted it would still be a heck of a fight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Tim Westybrook appeared on camera and addressed Wanda. He said that he knew she hoped he would stay out of her life but he said that she was never going to be rid of him. He said that he was the Conqueror, and that he would do just that tonight. He predicted by the end of the evening that Richard Eisen would have two children in the hospital. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Richard Eisen was in his office and did not look happy about what Tim Westybrook said. Someone knocked at the door and Richard yelled for whoever it was to get in. Rich Money came in. Richard didn't look happy to see Rich either. Rich quickly got to the point. He said that last time he wrestled Dan, things ended in a draw because of the time limit. Rich wondered if they couldn't do something about that. Richard wearily pointed out that the time limit couldn't be changed since it was a 10-Minute Championship. Rich went on to say that he knew that, but he was thinking more along the lines of making it impossible for Dan to cheat. In other words, whoever won the match wins the title. No loopholes for anyone to crawl through. By this point, Richard was so exasperated he agreed to it and shoved Rich out the door. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE[/B] This was surprisingly watchable even though Dan was slightly off his game. The announcers helped make it seem more important, going on about how this was two couples fighting in the ring. In the end, Missy Masterson put Katharina away with an Identity Crisis. WINNER: [B]Masters of Fortune [/B]in 8:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Dan and Katharina looked pretty upset, but they didn't have a chance to lick their wounds. Rick Law and Bruce the Giant hit the ring and attacked them, laying them both out while Chance and Missy cheered them on from ringside. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) [B]WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A really good match from these two. Wolf and Ricky really took it up a notch and it seemed like Wolf was going to put Ricky away quickly. But Ricky was able to fight back. Emma pointed out that these two might have faced off against each other "out west", and you could tell from the way they were able to duck and weave around each other's offense. In the end, Wolf got control of the match once again and was setting Ricky up for a Full Moon Rising when "Tommy Cornell" charged the ring and blatantly attacked him in front of the ref. WINNER: [B]Wolf Hawkins by DQ [/B]in 10:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Richard Eisen appeared on screen and said that, in keeping with the holiday season, he was giving a Christmas gift to both the fans and the wrestlers. He was having a special 10 man Battle Royal at "Christmas Clash". The winner would receive a contract for a title match at "When Hell Freezes Over". They could pick which one. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Sarah Eisen and Yoshimi Mushashibo were in the ring. Sarah said that she was impressed with Chris Caulfield's performance earlier this week in beating Liberty. But, she said, she wondered what would happen if Liberty were to face her monster. She challenged Liberty to come out and fight Yoshimi. Liberty came out and delivered a scathing reply, one that electified the audience. He said that by the time he was done, Yoshimi wouldn't be in any shape to face Chris Caulfield and that he would beg to be sent back to Japan. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the response 9) [B]LIBERTY vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] Yoshimi went for the Yoshimi Lock very early but Liberty was able to slip out of it before he could actually cinch it up. Liberty then went on the offense, using the ropes to batter Yoshimi around. He finally managed to knock Yoshimi off his feet and went for a pin, only to have Yoshimi kick out almost right away. The match continued with Liberty on the offense for most of the match. Liberty finally managed to stagger Yoshimi and went for the Liberation Slam, only to have Yoshimi break free. Yoshimi tossed him into the ropes and when he rebounded, he snared him and got him into the Yoshimi Lock. Liberty struggled for a moment or two but then passed out. WINNER: [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo [/B]in 10:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Yoshimi refused to break the hold after the match. He cinched it up even tighter, causing Peter to call for him to break it before he snapped Liberty's neck. Then Chris Caulfield hit the ring. Yoshimi immediately broke the hold and backed away from Liberty. Chris and Yoshimi glared at each other for a moment or two, and then Yoshimi started laughing. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) The Bumfholes appeared on screen, dressed like Archangel and Christian Faith. They went on a tirade, one that really mocked Apocalypse. Essentially "Archangel" behaved like he was scared to death to face Karma in the ring while "Christian" just kept repeating, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I am War!" [/COLOR]over and over again. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Wanda was watching the Bumfholes antics backstage and was laughing. She switched off the TV and turned around, startled to find herself face to face with Marc DuBois. She asked him what was wrong. He told her he was worried about her. It wasn't about tonight; he knew she could handle herself against Tim Westybrook. He said he was worried instead about what would happen to her in the Cage Wars. He said those were brutal matches that usually wound up injuring someone. He said he didn't know what he'd do if she got hurt. She silenced him by placing a finger to his lips. She said it was sweet he was worried about her but said that he had nothing to worry about. They were going to tear Apocalypse apart this Saturday, just like she was going to do to Tim tonight. She then pulled his face down to hers for a passionate kiss. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]WANDA FISH vs. TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] The ref had a hard time keeping these two apart before the bell rang. The announcers pointed out the fact that leading up to tonight, Karma and Apocalypse were tied. The Bumfholes defeated Dark Angel and Christian Faith last week while Archangel bested Marc DuBois. Whoever won this match might be an indication of who would win the cage wars. The fans were on their feet for most of the match. Tim and Wanda put it all on the line in the ring, both of them getting near falls. Eventually the action spilled out of the ring. They continued to brawl around the ring and through the crowd, occasionally hopping back into the ring. Finally, though, they both wound up fighting up the entrance ramp and the ref had no choice but to count them both out. Even after the bell rang, they continued to fight. As a matter of fact, that was the last thing the fans saw as the show ended. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 18:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] But the announcers then ran through the card for "Christmas Clash": [B]KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. RICH MONEY for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]RICHARD EISEN'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT [/B]([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c) for the [COLOR="Red"]SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. "TOMMY CORNELL" for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]KARMA vs. APOCALYPSE in [COLOR="Purple"]a Cage Wars match[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Katharina was used too much, but the crowd left pretty jazzed about everything. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Masters of Fortune defeated Delirious Dan & Katharina Stevanovic[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Wolf Hawkins (c) defeated Ricky Dale Johnson by DQ and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Liberty [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish drew with Tim Westybrook [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] As always, predictions are welcome. I know that "Richard's Christmas Present" is a big question mark, but that's because I haven't entirely figured out who's going to be in that yet.

Predictions Well, this is how I'd like to see win because Scarpiano is one willie fellow [QUOTE=Scapino1974;166044][CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [B]KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) Winner: Katharina Stevanovic. Because I hate Chance Fortune [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. RICH MONEY for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) Winner: Rich Money. I'd like to see Delirious Dan lose and fall into a depression and be rarely on screen and then when he can turn heel without penalty, turn him again heel again. Dan needs a few birthdays. It's not so much fun to see Dan's mega push if it isn't actually working. [B]RICHARD EISEN'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT [/B]([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) -Hopefully this is a dead Eric Eisen [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c) for the [COLOR="Red"]SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) Winner: Sexual Agression. Because Sexual Agression is comprised of some of the best sports entertainers whereas the Samoan Wild Boyz are just OK. [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) Winner: Yoshimi Mushashibo because I think Chris Caulfield sucks and should be jobbed down the roster. [B]WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. "TOMMY CORNELL" for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) Winner: Tommy Cornell. I'd like to see you poke fun at the Guilt Trip finishing move Tommy Cornell does. If you've played wrestling spirit the guilt trip has a wow factor of like 17%. And Tommy Cornell is overshadowed by other guys these days [B]KARMA vs. APOCALYPSE in [COLOR="Purple"]a Cage Wars match[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) Winner: I'm picking Karma because I'm a huge Wanda Fish fan. Not to mention a Dubois and Randy Bumfhole fan. [/QUOTE]

[B]KATHARINA STEVANOVIC[/B] vs. CHANCE FORTUNE (C+) Winner: Katharina Stevanovic. I don't mind Chance, but Katharina seems to have potential and I never get anywhere when trying to push Chance. DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. [B]RICH MONEY [/B]for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B-) Winner: I did get behind Delirious Dan for a bit, but this is Rich Money! RICH MONEY! Rich Money should be higher up the card and definately not jobbing to Dan if he's going nowhere. RICH MONEY WINS! I DEMAND IT! RICHARD EISEN'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT (A) -Delirious Dan Wins! lol! THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. [B]SEXUAL AGGRESSION [/B](c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B+) Winner: Sexual aggression because usually when the titles are going to change hands, I feel it in the storyline. Love the Samoan Wild Boyz, but just feel like Sexual Agression will come out on top as Samoans have had the better build up. CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO [/B](A) Winner: Yoshimi Mushashibo because of BuddyGardners reason. [B]WOLF HAWKINS[/B] (c) vs. "TOMMY CORNELL" for the SWF North American Championship (B+) Winner: Wolf Hawkins so Joey can break free of the Tommy Cornell gimmick and become a serious superstar, well maybe not really serious but more serious. KARMA vs. APOCALYPSE in a Cage Wars match (B+) Winner: KARMA! PLEASE KARMA! KARMA kicks ass. Best stable EVER!

KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. [B]CHANCE FORTUNE [/B] DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. [B]RICH MONEY[/B] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship RICHARD EISEN'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. [B]SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO [/B] WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. [B]"TOMMY CORNELL"[/B] for the SWF North American Championship KARMA vs. [B]APOCALYPSE[/B] in a Cage Wars match

KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. [B]CHANCE FORTUNE [/B](C+) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c)[/B] vs. RICH MONEY for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B-) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ[/B] vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B+) CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO [/B](A) [B]WOLF HAWKINS (c)[/B] vs. "TOMMY CORNELL" for the SWF North American Championship (B+) KARMA vs. [B]APOCALYPSE[/B] in a Cage Wars match (B+)

KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. [B]CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] (C+) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] (c) vs. RICH MONEY for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B-) THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. [B]SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B+) CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] (A) [B]WOLF HAWKINS[/B] (c) vs. "TOMMY CORNELL" for the SWF North American Championship (B+) KARMA vs. [B]APOCALYPSE[/B] in a Cage Wars match (B+)

[B]KATHARINA STEVANOVIC[/B] vs CHANCE FORTUNE DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs [B]RICH MONEY[/B] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ[/B] vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO [/B] WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs [B]"TOMMY CORNELL"[/B] for the SWF North American Championship KARMA vs [B]APOCALYPSE[/B] in a Cage Wars match

KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. [b]CHANCE FORTUNE[/b] (C+) [i]I obviously don't know that much about Katharina but I'd hate to see Chance lose this one when he's a talented rising star. [/i] DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. [b]RICH MONEY[/b] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B-) [i] ABANDON SHIP!! ABANDON PUSH!! ABANDON DAN!! [/i] RICHARD EISEN'S CHRISTMAS [b]PRESENT[/b] (A) [i]As long as Xmas doesn't win, I'm happy :p [/i] [b]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ[/b] vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B+) [i] I like the Wildboyz, I just never know how to push them myself. [/i] CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [b]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/b] (A) [i]Yoshimi is someone who can easily threaten your entire roster and probably beat them all at the same time too. By far my favourite of your recent acquisitions, I predict a win for th Japanese god [/i] WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. [b]"TOMMY CORNELL"[/b] for the SWF North American Championship (B+) [i] Go on Cornell, show 'em why you're the boss! [/i] KARMA vs. [b]APOCALYPSE[/b] in a Cage Wars match (B+) [i] I hate to speculate on main event storylines so I won't but I can't see Apocalypse losing here [/i] Almost hte end of another Cornellverse year, I can't wait to see how the awards go. Should be a ridiculous SWF clean sweep methinks. :)

KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. [B]CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] (C+) DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs.[B] RICH MONEY[/B] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (B-) [B] THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ[/B] vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B+) CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] (A) [B] WOLF HAWKINS (c)[/B] vs. "TOMMY CORNELL" for the SWF North American Championship (B+) [B]KARMA[/B] vs. APOCALYPSE in a Cage Wars match (B+)

From SWF.com ... [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]"Christmas Clash"[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] this Saturday exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches... [B][I]Katharina Stevanovic takes on Chance Fortune[/I][/B] - Chance and his girlfriend have made life miserable for Katharina since she came to the SWF after a very successful gymnastics career in Europe. Now she's had enough and is bound and determined to stop Chance's mockery once and for all. What will happen when they meet in the ring? [B][I]Delirious Dan defends his [COLOR="Red"]SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]against Rich Money [/I][/B]- Rich and Dan are going at it again! Dan has proven difficult to beat but Rich Money is sure that he'll be able to take the 10-Minute Title this time. Will his plan work this time? Or will Dan hold on to the title yet again? [B][I][COLOR="Purple"]A 10-Man Battle Royal[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Nicknamed "Richard Eisen's Christmas Present", we're still unsure of who exactly will be in this match. But no matter who goes into the ring, it promises to be a great battle, in which only one will emerge victorious with a guaranteed shot at any title at "When Hell Freezes Over." [B][I]The Samoan Wild Boyz take on [COLOR="Red"]Tag Team Champs [/COLOR]Sexual Agression for the title[/I][/B] - The Samoans have kept after Sexual Aggression the past several weeks and, much to everyone's surprise, have beaten them or drew with them every time. But now that the title is on the line, what will happen? Will Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore hold on to the belts? Or will Akima Brave and Kid Toma become the new tag champs? [B][I]Chris Caulfield faces off against Yoshimi Mushashibo[/I][/B] - Yoshimi has made a major splash in the SWF since coming to us from Japan. He destroyed AFKAP and has now set his sights on Chris Caulfield. Will the Embodiment of Extreme survive Yoshimi's onslaught? Or will Chris Caulfield just be the latest victim to tap out to the Yoshimi Lock? [B][I]Wolf Hawkins fights "Tommy Cornell" with [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] in the balance[/I][/B] - So who is "Tommy Cornell"? Wolf Hawkins claims he knows and will reveal his true identity if he wins the match on Saturday. Will "Tommy" finally be unmasked? Or will he not only keep his pseudonym and become the North American Champion to boot? [B][I]Karma takes on Apocalypse in [COLOR="Purple"]a Cage Wars match[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Apocalypse has shaken the SWF to its very core, taking out Eric Eisen in a memorable way. Now Richard Eisen has recruited Karma to stop them. What will happen when Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, and the Bumfholes face off against Archangel, Tim Westybrook, Christian Faith, and Dark Angel? Who will be victorious? [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Find out by ordering [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]"Christmas Clash!"[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Purple"]Katharina Stevanovic[/COLOR] takes on Chance Fortune - Katharina gets the upset victory, but Missy wont be finished with her Delirious Dan defends his SWF 10-Minute Championship against [COLOR="purple"]Rich Money [/COLOR]- Due to the any finish title change rule, Money sneaks the win somehow, even if it's by getting "attacked" by one of his friends A 10-Man Battle Royal - Nicknamed "Richard Eisen's Christmas Present", [COLOR="purple"]Remo[/COLOR]. Well, why not? The Samoan Wild Boyz take on Tag Team Champs [COLOR="purple"]Sexual Agression [/COLOR]for the title - The Samoans have almost managed to overcome not clicking - but not enough to become champs. Chris Caulfield faces off against [COLOR="purple"]Yoshimi Mushashibo[/COLOR] - No contest. I've got experience of Japanese stars making it big in the US, and Mushashibo has all the skills to rise right to the top. [COLOR="purple"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR] fights "Tommy Cornell" with the SWF North American Championship in the balance - Maybe a DQ finish, but don't think the title should change hands here. Karma takes on [COLOR="purple"]Apocalypse[/COLOR] in a Cage Wars match - Karma did rule the waves - but they don't now. All built up for Richard pleading with Kovach to come back and help him. Or maybe he'll tell you that Eric can singlehandedly end it all!

[CENTER]SWF presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]"Christmas Clash"[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [I]Saturday of Week 2, December 2008[/I] Held at the Manhattan National Center in the Tri State Territory 26,372 in attendance; Buy-Rate of 386,130[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to "Christmas Clash". 1) The show started with Karma gathered backstage. Wanda was facing the boys then turned, her eyes intense. She addressed Apocalypse, saying that they were very impressive. She said that Dark Angel was a worth competitor. She said she's gained new respect for Christian Faith. Tim Westybrook is The Iron Man and the Unstoppable Force. And Archangel? He did bring down Karma. But Wanda reminded them that they're on familiar territory. She reminded them that at one time, Karma was causing everyone to talk and they were the ones who shook up the SWF. She said that they've been where Apocalypse has been, so they know how to bring them down hard. She snapped her fingers, and the boys followed her out, each of them casting a glare at the camera. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] Chance seemed supremely ****y out in the ring. He batted Katharina around a little after the match started. Big mistake. Katharina exploded, knocking Chance around the ring. Missy hopped up on the ring to try and interfere, but Katharina easily knocked her off the apron. She then hopped to the top turnbuckle and nailed a picture perfect cross-body block that took Chance down. WINNER: [B]Katharina Stevanovic [/B]in 4:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Katharina smirked at a stunned Chance, but her victory was short lived. Bruce the Giant and Rick Law charged the ring. Before she could react, they threw a bag over her head. Bruce then hauled her up over his shoulder and they dashed out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) Chris Caulfield appeared on screen. He addressed Yoshimi Mushashibo and said that the time had come for the "wrestling god" to step in the ring with the Epitome of Extreme. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I saw what you did to Troy and to Jack and to BJ. I'm not worried, though. I've faced tougher competitors than you, Yoshimi. And I've always come out on top."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Emma Chase said that many stars were out tonight and in the audience. The camera panned over some of them, and Emma was surprised to find Eric Eisen seated near ringside. He was still bandaged up, his arm in a sling, both legs in casts, seated in a wheelchair. He smiled weakly and waved to the crowd, but it looked like even that simple movement pained him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Jason Azaria was backstage with a mic. He said that the locker room was buzzing about what happened to Katharina Stevanovic. Nobody seemed to know where she was. He said he would get to the bottom of this. He found Rich Money and asked him if he knew why his associates had kidnapped Katharina. Rich joked that they didn't kidnap her. They just covered her head so nobody would die of fright from her horrendous looks. He then took control of the interview and used it as a chance to warn Delirious Dan that he was losing his 10-Minute Title tonight! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. RICH MONEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Rich seemed very unconcerned as he got into the ring, a wry smirk on his lips. Dan launched into the match and put on a great deal of offense. Rich, oddly, ignored obvious openings in Dan's offense and seemed only to be fighting a delaying game. Dan finally managed to catch Rich with the Delirium Driver. But before he could make the pin, the screen lit up with a picture of Katharina chained up somewhere in the arena. Rick and Bruce taunted Dan, threatening to cut up Katharina's face with some broken glass, saying that in her case, it would likely be an improvement. Dan freaked out and dove out of the ring, charging to the back. Rich slowly recovered, but as he rose, he had a wicked grin on his face. The ref started the count and Rich laughed as he reached ten. Jerry Eisen screamed how Rich had set Dan up by asking for those special stipulations, that normally a count out wouldn't result in a title change. Emma countered by saying that Rich simply wrestled smart. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]by count-out in 6:35 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Bruce and Rick were backstage. Bruce laughed and tossed the broken bottle away as Katharina continued to whimper. Rick looked upset, but Bruce smacked him over the head and told him to settle down, it was over. Bruce went over and started to untie Katharina, but then Dan broke into the room. He attacked Rick first, slamming him face-first into a wall. He then drop-kicked Bruce in the knee and broke a chair over his head. He finished untying Katharina and got her out of the room. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Sarah Eisen appeared on screen with Yoshimi Mushashibo. She said that Chris Caulfield had obviously taken one too many chair shots to the head during his career. She pointed out that no one had been able to break the Yoshimi Lock yet. She said that the pain was unlike anything Chris had experienced in his blood-soaked career. She promised that Yoshimi would make him tap! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]RICHARD EISEN'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT[/B] Jerry explained that this was going to be a normal, over the top rope battle royal. Things started out with [B]Skull DeBones (1)[/B] and [B]Joey Minnesota (2)[/B]. They traded blows for a while before [B]Eddie Peak (3)[/B] came out to the ring. Joey and Eddie quickly teamed up to try to eliminate Skull. That was when [B]Remo (4)[/B] charged the ring. Emma complained that it wasn't fair that the Outcasts, former tag team champs, could be in the ring together like that. Jerry countered that it actually made things even seeing as how Joey and Eddie tried to double-team Skull. [B]Bob Carlson (5)[/B] and [B]Liberty (6)[/B] made their entrances next. Bob was tossed out of the ring almost immediately by Eddie and wasn't happy about that at all. Eddie took a moment to taunt Bob and paid for it when Liberty drop-kicked him over. [B]Darryl Devine (7)[/B] hit the ring next. Skull managed to nail the Skull Krusher on Liberty and was having some trouble getting him over the top rope. He motioned for Remo to come and help him. Remo assisted Skull in dumping Liberty over the top rope ... and then promptly sent his tag partner over the top as well. Skull looked shock but left the ring, grumbling under his breath. [B]Steve Frehley (8)[/B] and [B]Ricky Dale Johnson (9)[/B] made their way to the ring. Darryl eliminated Joey and was almost tossed over by Steve. Remo charged them and knocked Joey over the top. Darryl managed to snare the top rope and dangled over the edge, his feet almost brushing the floor. Remo looked ready to pry his fingers off the rope but Steve jumped him from behind, allowing Darryl to pull himself back into the ring. [B]Sam Keith (10)[/B] hit the ring on fire. He charged in and attacked RDJ and Steve but then collided with Remo. It was like hitting a brick wall. He was knocked off his feet. Remo grabbed him by his hair and dragged him up, whipping him around and tossing over the top rope. Steve then snared Remo, kicked him in the gut, and to the horror of the announcers, picked him up and used a Frehley's Comet to take him out of the match. RDJ, Darryl, and Steve eyed each other warily. RDJ charged first, and Steve used his momentum to carry him over the top rope. Steve then leapt at Darryl and the two exchanged blows. Steve finally dropped Darryl with a DDT and started to drag him toward the ropes. He hauled him up and struggled with getting him over the top rope, only to have Darryl come to life. They fought at the rope and then over it. Darryl finally managed to give Steve a shove and he fell off the apron. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 13:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Sexual Aggression appeared on screen and confidently predicted that when they were done with Kid and Akima, they would be crying for their mommy and headed back to the island. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) [B] THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] These two teams didn't even wait for the bell to ring before they went after each other. The ref had to struggle to get them separated and sorted out. Akima and Joe started off the match finally, Kid and Angry heading to their respective corners. This was a great match. The Samoans wowed the crowd with their surprising agility while Joe and Angry resorted to every dirty trick in the book. Peter even commented at one point that they made up a few new ones as well. But in the end, it was Akima that blocked a One Night Stand attempt by Joe Sexy, dropping him to the mat with a swift kick to the gut. He then hopped to the top rope and hit a Suicide Headbutt. He made the cover. Angry tried to break it up, but Kid speared him out of the way. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 17:02 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) The Samoans celebrated their win in the ring, clutching the title belts to their chests and hugging each other. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 14) A video played, hyping Yoshimi's path of destruction through the SWF and how Chris Caulfield now hoped to stop him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] This one left the announcing team in the dust. Chris proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he doesn't need weapons to have a great match. He and Yoshimi played off each other perfectly. Yoshimi roared and screamed insults in Japanese, but Chris just ingored him and worked hard on bringing Yoshimi down. They seemed perfectly balanced, each one knowing how to counter the other's offense. Emma did make one good point of how their styles contrasted so sharply, but Peter observed that made things all the more interesting. In the end, Chris was setting Yoshimi up for the Danger Drop when suddenly Yoshimi wrapped his arms around Chris's waist and lifted him up, dropping him face first to the mat. He then dropped on him and, after a brief struggle, got Chris into the Yoshimi Lock. Chris valiantly tried to get out of it, but found he couldn't move with Yoshimi seated on his back. He finally tapped. WINNER: [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo [/B]in 14:11 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 16) "Tommy Cornell" appeared on screen and said that he knew people doubted his identity. He said that was understandable. He claimed to have had extensive plastic surgery and it had been a while since he appeared in a major SWF show. But he said that after tonight, all doubts would be put to rest. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) [B]WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. "TOMMY CORNELL"[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] At this rate, the audience will be burned out for the Cage Wars. They took the skies on this one, with lots of high-flying acrobatics that kept the audience screaming for more. Thankfully, the announcers were able to keep up, calling each move with building excitement. A few times, "Tommy" went for cheap pins, only to have Wolf kick out. Finally Tommy slapped on the Guilt Trip, causing Emma to crow that it really was Tommy Cornell. Wolf struggled for a few moments, almost in a panic, but then stopped. He just stood there, and it became clear that he wasn't about to pass out and that the move wasn't really effecting him. Tommy tried to cinch it up tighter, but Wolf just stood there. He finally just flexed a little and Tommy popped off him like he had been punched. Wolf then stepped it up a notch and finished an impressive flurry of offense with the Full Moon Rising. WINNER: [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]in 22:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 18) Wolf got a mic and got in "Tommy's" face. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"The time has come to face the truth, 'Tommy.' Your name isn't Tommy Cornell. Instead, ladies and gentlemen, meet Joey Beauchamp, a small time indy wrestler from England. Next time, Joey, try not to rip off a real legend in your mad climb for the top."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 19) A video played, hyping the rise of Apocalypse, including the dramatic ambulance explosion that took out Eric Eisen and Karma's entry into the fray. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 20) The cameras whirled around the cage that hung over the ring. Standing underneath it was the members of Apocalypse. Archangel directed everyone's attention to the cage, saying that this was Ragnarok. This was Armageddon. This was the clash between good and evil played out as it always did. He said that Karma had one chance tonight to contain Apocalypse, and if they failed, the Conqueror, War, Famine, and Death would ravage the SWF. It may sound corny, but Archangel delivered it with such intensity that Emma broke character for a moment and said that she had chills. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 21) [B]KARMA vs. APOCALYPSE [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a Cage Wars Match[/COLOR] As the cage was lowered into position, Jerry Eisen explained the rules: the match would start with two opponents in the ring. Every two minutes, another two competitors would be let into the cage until all eight wrestlers were inside. Then the only way to end the match was for a member of one team to get a member of the other to submit. Peter pointed out that Karma actually had an advantage here. He said that both Wanda and Marc had submission moves that they regularly used, the Blonde Ambition and the Model Solution. As far as he knew, only Archangel had a submission move, namely the Wing Clip, that was used with any regularity. And so the match was on. Things started with Dark Angel and Zimmy Bumfhole in the ring. They tore into each other with such ferocity that Jerry worried that they would knock each other out before the next competitors could come in. Next came Christian Faith and Marc DuBois. Things escalated as Tim Westybrook and Randy Bumfhole entered the fray. And finally, Archangel and Wanda were added to the mix and then the fun started. Karma showed incredible teamwork. Wanda was able to whistle and call for impressive double and even triple-team moves with just a few hand gestures and a word or two. The problem, as Emma said, was that Apocalypse had a lot of power in the corner. Tim and Christian proved an unstoppable duo. It was hard to even stagger them. Dark Angel relied on his quickness and agility to hit and fade as needed. And through it all, Archangel was able to laugh maniacally, even as he duked it out with Randy first and then Marc. The war was brutal. Most everyone was cut open at one point or another. Exhaustion began to take its toll. A few times the camera cut to Eric Eisen, who called for Karma to hang in there ("[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Now there's something I never thought I'd hear my brother say!" [/COLOR]Jerry commented). But then Tim changed things entirely. Randy Bumfhole was trying to set him up for the Bumfhole Buster when he broke free of it. He kicked Randy in the gut and then dropped him to the mat with a snapmare. Zimmy came flying out of the air for a crossbody block, only to be caught and then, much to the surprise of the announcers, tossed up in the air. Tim caught him again on his shoulders, setting up and delivering an Unstoppable Force, driving Zimmy's head into his brother's gut. The two brothers lay there groaning, only to get hit from above by a Falling Angel Moonsault courtesy of Dark Angel. Marc tried to go to their rescue, but he was intercepted by Christian Faith, who delivered a series of Leap of Faiths that knocked Marc silly. That left Wanda cornered by all four members of Apocalypse. She fought valiantly, taking Dark Angel out of the fight with a well-timed Dish of the Day. She traded blows with Christian Faith, only to be tossed into a corner. Christian went for the Leap of Faith but Wanda managed to duck out of the way, causing Christian's head to smash into the top turnbuckle. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Could Wanda win it all by herself?"[/COLOR] Peter cried as she managed to duck a clothesline from Tim Westybrook, one that nearly took Archangel out of his boots as Tim overshot his target. Wanda then DDTed Tim to the mat and flipped him over, slapping him into the Blonde Ambition. Tim roared defiantly, refusing to tap out. Turns out he didn't need to worry. Archangel recovered and, much to the horror of the announcers, got behind Wanda and tied her up in a Wing Clip, lifting her up off the ground. Emma commented that the pressure from the Blonde Ambition was likely reversed by the maneuver. Sure enough, Tim stopped struggling and started laughing as Wanda screamed in agony. Archangel and Tim called for her to tap but she shook her head, screwing her eyes shut and clenching her teeth. She stayed in that position for a full three minutes before her head lolled to one side. The ref bent down and checked her and called the match, signalling that she was unconscious. Jerry was furious that Karma lost, but Peter pointed out that Wanda never tapped. WINNERS: [B]Apocalypse[/B] in 31:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 22) Archangel and Tim freed themselves from Wanda and roused their partners. Apocalypse strutted around the ring, shouting abuse at the crowd and lifting each other's arms in victory. Their gaze then fell on the broken bodies of Karma. They exchanged a glance and as one, went on the attack again, stomping on their fallen foes. Now Jerry was pissed, saying that there was no point to this, that they had already won. But the assault continued, and the show faded out on Archangel putting Wanda in the Wing Clip once again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not surprisingly, Katharina was overused slightly. But otherwise, the crowd left satisfied. In other news, though, Squeeky McClean has heavyweight gold again. On TCW TV (which aired at the same time as our Pay-Per-View), Squeeky captured the TCW World Heavyweight Title from Peter Valentine. Sadly, the match itself rated only a [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR], as did the overall show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"][I]"Christmas Clash"[/I][/COLOR][/U] [I]Katharina Stevanovic defeated Chance Fortune[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Delirious Dan (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine won the Richard Eisen Christmas Present[/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated Sexual Aggression (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Chris Caulfield [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Wolf Hawkins (c) defeated Joey Beauchamp to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Apocalypse defeated Karma in [COLOR="Purple"]the Cage Wars Match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

From ProWrestlingHits.com - [QUOTE][B][I]Hesketh, Shearer released from SWF[/I][/B] - Wrestler BJ Shearer and announcer and manager Farrah Hesketh were released from their contracts with the Supreme Wrestling Federation earlier this week. Officially, the SWF has wished them both well in their future endeavors. From what our sources tell us, though, Shearer was released due to poor performance in his recent matches against Yoshimi Mushashibo while Hesketh was released because her position had become redundant with the hiring of Jason Azaria from TCW. Rumor has it that Delirious Dan's contract was also on the chopping block but from what we've gathered, he survived due to some sort of deal worked out between Richard Eisen and head booker, John "Scapino" Otte. We'll keep you updated as we learn more.[/QUOTE]

You can always steal crap workers from TCW like Vin Tanner, T-Rex and so on. Saddle them with crud gimmicks and then bury them having them lose to Dan as a final blow. You can still do the following with Dan: 1) Try to get him to be the #1 young wrestler of the year 2) Get his momentum to A* 3) Try to get his ring skills up and let him age a little hoping his overness cap will raise(Which you probably don't have time for given the impending release of '07) You gave Dan everything you had. It was a fun ride Dan. We'll love you as a jobber until '07 comes out and everything changes.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, December 2008[/I] Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Jason Azaria, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] Jerry said that the fans were coming down off of what was a roller coaster show. He also revealed that Richard Eisen had banned Apocalypse from the building, but that Archangel and his crew had submitted the following tape... 1) Archangel, Christian Faith, Tim Westybrook, and Dark Angel were seated in some darkened room, laughing about how thoroughly they destroyed Karma. Archangel finally waved for them to be silent, then said that they had done well. They had taken on the best the SWF had to offer and defeated them soundly. When Tim asked what happened next, Archangel looked directly into the camera and, with a wicked grin, said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Simple. We divide and conquer."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Even Jason had to admit it was probably good that Apocalypse wouldn't be here tonight. But they did say that the fans could look forward to a rematch from "Christmas Clash", namely Sexual Aggression taking on the Samoan Wild Boyz for the SWF Tag Team Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Some new entrance music started up and Joey Beauchamp made his way to the ring. Jerry Eisen crowed about how he knew that Joey wasn't Tommy Cornell all along and Jason Azaria had to grudgingly admit that he was right. At any rate, Joey admitted to lying about who he was. He said he thought it would be funny and help make a name for himself. But, he said, the charade was over. But then he went on to say that was okay. He knows that he's the best wrestler the world has to offer and to prove it, he'll do something no one has ever done in the SWF before. He said most people, when they come to the SWF, have to claw their way up to the top before they're given a shot at the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, let alone win it. But not him. Tonight, he wants to face Wanda Fish for the championship! Jerry Eisen went ballistic, saying that Wanda couldn't possibly be in any shape to defend her title tonight after the beating she took at the hands of Apocalypse in the Cage Wars match. Then Marc DuBois's music hit. Marc limped out to the ring entrance with a mic and told Joey that it simply was not going to happen. He said that Wanda wasn't even in the building yet and it was questionable about whether or not the doctors had cleared her for any action. Marc said Joey would simply have to wait his turn. The fans were not happy and let Marc know it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the response 4) Rich Money came out to the ring with the SWF 10-Minute Championship draped over one shoulder, flanked by Rick Law and Bruce the Giant. Rich got the mic and said that it may have seemed like a cheap shot for him to have Rick and Bruce kidnap Katharina Stevanovic so he could get the title, but Rich said that all was fair in love and war. He had the title now and he wasn't going to take any challenges from Delirious Dan. Bruce nodded dutifully at everything that Rich said; Rick looked kind of upset. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. RICH MONEY (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Not a good match. Not good at all. Robert and Rich didn't click at all and it showed with some horribly missed spots. In the end, Rich pinned Robert with his feet on the ropes to keep him down. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 7:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) Chance Fortune and Missy Masterson appeared on screen and mocked Delirious Dan and Katharina Stevanovic. Chance admitted that Katharina beat him, but claimed he let her so he wouldn't have to be in the ring with someone as ugly as her anymore. Missy taunted Dan for losing his title, saying that he was too stupid to be champ anyway. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Kid Toma seemed a little off his game tonight and it made the match drag just a little. Joe and Angry seemed bound and determined to get their title belts back, but the Samoans were able to power through their offense and take them down hard. Akima scored the win by once again taking down Joe Sexy with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 8:06 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Marc DuBois was seated backstage looking pretty nervous when Wanda Fish came in. She didn't look happy. Marc asked her what the doctors said. She said that they cleared her. She then said that she heard that Marc refused a title challenge for her. Marc tried to explain, but Wanda chewed him out, saying that she had to push herself to prove she deserved the World Heavyweight Championship. She said it had been a while since she had defended it anyway and she had to show how strong she was. Marc tried to convince her to take the night off, but Wanda wouldn't hear it, instead leaving the room to find Joey Beauchamp and accept his challenge. Marc watched her go, looking very worried. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Remo found Skull DeBones backstage. Skull didn't look too happy to see him. Remo asked what was wrong, and Skull reminded him that he elminated him from the battle royal on Saturday. Remo apologized, telling Skull that he really had no choice. It was every man for himself in that match but now, as the Outcasts, he had Skull's back again. Skull glared at him for a moment or two and then started laughing. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I'm only yanking your chain, man. If I had been in your position, I would have done the exact same thing."[/COLOR] Remo and Skull slapped each other on the back but stopped when they heard someone slowly applauding them. They turned around and found Flex and Pex pretending to weep. Flex and Pex said it was so beautiful, but asked if the two girls would be willing to face them in a match on [I]Warzone[/I]. Remo and Skull glanced at each other and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Your funeral. See you then."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the "argument"; [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 10) Sarah Eisen was in the ring with Yoshimi Mushashibo. She hyped her client, reminding folks of how brutal the match with Chris Caulfield was. She then pointed to Yoshimi and marveled at how he didn't even have a scratch on him, yet he was able to make Chris Caulfield tap. She said that there was no one in the SWF who could withstand the on-slaught of her monster. But then Randy Bumfhole came out to the ring. He greeted Sarah, saying, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Long time, no see."[/COLOR] He then said that he was feeling up to the challenge. He asked if she'd make a match with her client for [I]Warzone[/I]. Sarah agreed, saying that she always liked Randy, so she was sorry that he was going to get hurt. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the hype; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge 11) A video played, hyping the fact that Darryl Devine won Richard Eisen's Christmas Present. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Steve Frehley was in the ring. He said that Darryl didn't deserve to win the battle royal, that he was cheated, and so on and so forth. Pretty standard stuff. He then challenged Darryl to a match to prove how great he was. Darryl came out and informed Steve that it wasn't a fluke on Saturday and he'd be more than willing to prove it right now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 13) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. STEVE FREHLEY[/B] I seem to be finding all the people with no chemistry together tonight. Weird. At any rate, Steve put on a good show in the early going of the match but then Darryl shut him down and put him away with the Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 8:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) After the match was over, Darryl went to Richard Eisen's office and said that he was ready to name the title he wanted to go after. He said he knew he had some work to do to before he could face Wanda Fish, so he wanted to face Wolf Hawkins for the SWF North American Championship at "When Hell Freezes Over". Richard said that was just fine and would draw up the contracts. Then Marc DuBois burst into Richard's office. He asked if he had signed off on Wanda fighting Joey Beauchamp. Richard sighed heavily and said that he did. Marc went nuts, telling Richard that his daughter wasn't in any shape to wrestle, no matter what the doctors said. Richard agreed but said that since she had been cleared medically, there was nothing that he could do. She wanted the match. Marc then latched on to an idea. He suggested that he be named the special guest referee. He said he'd be able to protect Wanda that way. Richard disagreed immediately. He said that first of all, Wanda wouldn't take kindly to that. She would accuse Marc of being overprotective and that could ruin their relationship. Secondly, Richard pointed out that Marc had just admitted to the chairman of the board that he wouldn't be able to be objective in the match. He said that disqualified Marc as a potential ref. Marc collapsed into a chair, looking numb. Richard came around the desk and put an arm around his shoulder, promising that he would take care of things. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Darryl's request and Marc's 15) Jerry Eisen suggested that parents excuse their children from the room for a moment and then introduced a clip from the end of the Cage Wars match. It showed Wanda with Tim in the Blonde Ambition and how Archangel added the Wing Clip to that to really mess Wanda up. Even Jason said the video was disturbing. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Joey Beauchamp and Wanda Fish made their entrances. Ana noted that Wanda was walking with a little bit of a limp and looked stiff getting into the ring. Then, much to everyone's surprise, Richard Eisen's entrance music began to play. Out came Richard, dressed in a referee's shirt. Wanda didn't look too happy. Neither did Joey. They both started complaining to Richard after he got into the ring, but he ordered them both back and signalled for the bell. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Jason spent most of the match complaining that Richard was coddling Wanda; he said that he was a little too quick to intervene when Joey bent the rules a little. Jerry said that wasn't entirely true and said that his dad wanted good matches above everything else. At any rate, Wanda did seem a little sluggish in the ring and there were a few times when Joey took advantage of that, working over her legs and shoulders, areas that Ana Garcia noted would still be sore from the bizarre submission move that Archangel used. But in the end, Wanda came back to life and caught Joey with an unexpected Dish of the Day. She gratefully dropped on Joey while Richard made the count. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 11:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 18) Richard checked on Wanda afterwards, trying to make sure she was okay. And that's when Apocalypse's entrance music hit. Archangel, Tim, Christian, and Dark Angel charged the ring. Richard tried to protect Wanda, but Dark Angel shoved him out of the way. They backed Wanda into a corner and were menacing her when Richard got a chair and whacked Archangel on the back with it. Archangel didn't even flinch. But he did turn and fix Richard with an angry glare. Richard backed away, dropping the chair in the process. And then Apocalypse swarmed over him. They took turns beating him up and finally, Archangel drove Richard through the announce table with a Fall From Grace. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently the audience thought that Richard Eisen was used too much. More news from TCW: "Stone Cold Killers" (Jumbo Shrimp and Shawn Gonzalez) defeated the Powers that Be (Kurt Laramee and Bryan Holmes) to become the TCW Tag Team champs. The match itself was a [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]. I'm just wondering how anyone could call Jumbo Shrimp a "stone cold killer". FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Rich Money (c) defeated Robert Oxford to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz (c) defeated Sexual Aggression to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Steve Frehley[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Joey Beauchamp to retain the [COLOR="red"]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, December 2008[/I] Held at the V. Thompson Arena in the South West Territory 9,923 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Wanda Fish came out to the ring amid great fanfare. The crowd went nuts at seeing her. She got into the ring and winced a little, causing Duane to comment that she was obviously still injured from not only the Cage Wars but her match against Joey Beauchamp earlier this week. Wanda got a mic and then ripped into Archangel. She mocked him, pointing out that he said that they were going to "divide and conquer" and yet it took four of them to beat up her father? She said that Apocalypse were a bunch of cowards and wimps. That's why they have to huddle together in a pack. She said that she was more of a man than Archangel was, and she would prove it tonight. How? By having yet another title defense. She said that she was going to take on a great competitor, one who has consistently been overlooked since he came to the SWF. That's right, tonight's title defense in the main event would be against none other than Liberty! Liberty came out and bowed before Wanda. He said that he was in awe of her. He said she had nothing to prove to him but if she was offering a title shot, he wasn't about to turn it down. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the taunt and the match announcement; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Liberty's response 2) Masters of Fortune were snuggled up in a corner of the backstage, cooing at each other in a sickening PDA-way. Chance thought he heard something and turned around to see what it was. The camera panned to look down the hall. When he turned back, he was startled to see Delirious Dan looking over Missy's shoulder at him with a sneer. Before Chance could react, he was attacked from behind by Katharina Stevanovic. When Missy tried to stop her, Katharina attacker her as well while Dan took over beating Chance. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) Troy Tornado was in the ring. He thanked his fans who had been sending him notes asking how he's been since Yoshimi took him apart a few weeks ago. He said he was fine and rotated his arms around, showing that he was fine. To prove it, he challenged Rich Money to a match for the 10-Minute Championship. Rich came out, Bruce the Giant in tow. He said that Troy may be feeling well now, but he wouldn't be for long. But then he backed off and said that their match would have to wait until next week. The fans booed a little. Rich and Bruce started to leave, but then Rich asked Bruce a question, almost like he was wondering where someone was. Bruce shrugged before he left. Rich didn't look happy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 4) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] To no one's surprise, Flex & Pex were completely unable to mount any sort of offense. Remo and Skull pretty much mowed them down the minute the bell rang. Remo finall dispatched Pex with the Destroyer. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 8:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Darryl Devine was backstage, greeting some of the people there. He ran into Dark Angel. D.A. congratulated Darryl on his victory on Saturday, but then said that he only won the battle royal because no one from Apocalypse had entered it. Darryl scoffed at that idea and said that wasn't true. Dark Angel kept insisting it was until finally, Darryl got fed up and said he'd prove it in the ring right now! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. DARK ANGEL[/B] Darryl went on the attack early, especially since Dark Angel trash talked him the minute he set foot in the ring. But as impressive as Darryl's initial on-slaught was, he couldn't seem to finish Dark Angel off. As a matter of fact, Dark Angel proved surprisingly tenacious. Even after Darryl hit the Devine Dream Drop, Dark Angel still managed to pop a shoulder off the mat. Then Dark Angel came to life and beat the tar out of Darryl, finally hitting him with the Falling Angel Moonsault for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Dark Angel [/B]in 9:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Dark Angel shook the ref away and started to leave the ring, but a crafty look crossed his face. He got out of the ring and shoved the timekeeper away from the ring bell. He then carried it back into the ring and, much to the horror of the announcers, smashed it repeatedly over Darryl's face. Dark Angel then wedged it into a corner and swung Darryl around until he smashed shoulder first into the bell. Dark Angel then casually rolled out of the ring and strolled to the back while paramedics hit the ring to tend to Darryl. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Wolf Hawkins appeared on screen. He said that he was glad he could clear his mentor's name by revealing who Joey Beauchamp really was. He also promised the SWF fans that so long as he held on to the North American Championship, he would put on matches that would leave the fans breathless. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]RANDY BUMFHOLE vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] Randy seemed relatively unconcerned as he got into the ring. He even teased Yoshimi a little, waggling his fingers at him like Yoshimi was some sort of boogie-man. Yoshimi responded by slapping the silly grin off Randy's face. The match was on then. Randy took to the air, trying to dazzle Yoshimi and stagger the bigger man. Yoshimi seemed unshakable, though, batting Randy aside and refusing to be pinned even for a one count. Randy finally went for the Bumfhole Buster out of desperation. Yoishimi slid off Randy's shoulders and quickly hooked him into the Full Nelson. A quick kick to Randy's legs dropped Randy to the mat and Yoshimi cinched up the Yoshimi Lock. Randy quickly tapped out. WINNER: [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo [/B]in 12:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) Yoshimi finally released the Lock at the urging of the ref, but he wasn't done yet. He stomped on Randy's lower back a few times for good measure before stalking out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Christian Faith and Tim Westybrook came out to the ring. They reintroduced themselves, reminding folks that they were War and the Conqueror, or as they were going to call themselves now, Armageddon. They then challenged the Samoan Wild Boyz to a title match! The Samoans came out and acted scared, but then burst out laughing. They said they had fought long and hard for the titles and they weren't going anywhere, but "Armageddon" was welcome to try. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the response 12) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. LIBERTY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] This turned out to be a phenomenal match up. Liberty was obviously holding back in the opening minutes of the match. He wouldn't press advantages that he had, allowing Wanda to rally and recover. Wanda finally got so fed up with him that she shoved him and demanded that he hit her. Once Liberty loosened up, though, it was truly on. These two didn't hold anything back, delivering blows that nearly knocked each other out of their boots. But finally, Wanda knocked Liberty off his feet with a Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 11:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Wanda Fish celebrated her win, Liberty holding up her arm in victory, when Archangel charged the ring. He tossed Liberty over the top rope and then attacked Wanda, beating her down. As the show went off the air, Archangel towered over her, a sneer on his face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Dang, man. Gotta have more shows like this! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]The Outcasts defeated Flex & Pex[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Dark Angel defeated Darryl Devine[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Randy Bumfhole[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Liberty to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]SWF Invasion![/B][/SIZE] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, December 2008[/I] Held at the Theatre of Dreams in the North West Territory 9,947 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Jason Azaria, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Angry Gilmore came out to the ring. After throwing a few choice insults at the crowd and their hometown, he said that he had intended to come out to the ring tonight and challenge Wanda Fish for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship ... but he wasn't going to do that. The crowd chanted "Coward" at him, but he waved them silent. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I'd like to challenge Wanda but I can't ... because the SWF doctors have ordered her to take tonight off! They're worried that she'll exhaust herself, the poor dear. So I guess that means I'm out of luck ... for the World Heavyweight Championship. But that doesn't mean I can't challenge Wolf Hawkins for the SWF North American Championship. So what do you say, Wolf? Up for a fight?"[/COLOR] Wolf came out and said that he was up to any challenge anywhere. He said he's more than willing to show Angry what a true champ is like. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 2) Rich Money was taping up his hands for his match against Troy Tornado. He reminded Bruce the Giant and Rick Law, who were watching him, that he was counting on them to make sure that he remained champ. Bruce was gung-ho and ready; Rick looked pretty disgusted by it all. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Masters of Fortune came out to the ring looking furious. They demanded that Delirious Dan and Katharina Stevanovic come down to the ring and fight them for attacking them last week. Dan and Katharina came out and said no problem. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE[/B] It was an okay match, considering that Dan and Katharina were in it. Dan was off his game again. At any rate, Chance and Missy's anger clouded their judgment and as a result, Katharina was able to take Missy down at one point and get the pin while Chance brawled with Dan outside the ring. He didn't realize his girl was in trouble until it was too late. WINNERS: [B]Delirious Dan & Katharina Stevanovic [/B]in 7:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) Armageddon (Christian Faith & Tim Westybrook) appeared on screen. They said that the Samoans were about to face the end of their brief tag team championship reign, which was only fitting since they were facing two members of Apocalypse. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]TROY TORNADO vs. RICH MONEY (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Rich seemed supremely confident going out to the match. As a matter of fact, he positively reeked of it as he played with Troy. But Troy eventually grew sick of it and took the fight to Rich. Rich's confidence died. He kept looking toward the entrance as if he expected something to happen. When nothing out of the ordinary happened, panic spread across his face. The momentum was clearly on Troy's side and, Ana pointed out, it was only a matter of time before Troy hit the Star Maker and became the new 10-Minute Champ. Eventually, Rich did the only thing he could ... he decked the ref. The ref, furious, called an end to the match and disqualified Rich. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado[/B] by DQ in 7:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Rich Money stormed backstage and found Bruce the Giant and Rick Law struggling with each other. He broke up the fight and demanded to know where they were, saying that he was going to have to pay a big fine out of his pocket and he wasn't happy about it. Bruce insisted that he was going to carry out his part of the plan, but Rick stopped him. Rich turned on Rick and asked for an explanation. Rick shrugged and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Just didn't feel like doing it."[/COLOR] He then walked away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) A video played, hyping the Samoans and Armageddon. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ (c) vs. ARMAGEDDON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Armageddon dominated in the early minutes of the match. More specifically, Tim Westybrook looked unstoppable. Akima threw punches, used the ropes for more speed and power for attempted clotheslines, but it looked like he was simply hitting a brick wall. Tim then dropped Akima with a headbutt. Christian and Tim worked Akima over pretty hard. They managed to isolate him from Kid for most of the match. The few times Akima almost tagged in, Tim or Christian would either intercept him or, in one case, beat him to his corner to knock Kid away. But then they made an overconfident mistake. Christian signaled that he wanted to do the Leap of Faith. Tim helped by propping Akima up in one corner. Christian shook his head and beckoned Tim over. He whispered something in Tim's ear and Tim smiled wickedly. He stood Akima up and held him up while Christian backed off for the Leap. Jason said he was impressed; without the corner to hold Akima up, the impact would be even worse and sure to result in a pin. As soon as Christian launched, though, Akima slipped out of Tim's arms. Tim was so stunned by the sudden movement he froze ... which meant that Christian's Leap of Faith took Tim down instead. Akima dove for the corner and brought in Kid, who took the fight to Christian. Tim couldn't help his partner as Kid battered him down and then put Christian away with a Long Range Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 11:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Tim and Christian were stunned. They stared at the Samoans with their jaws hanging open. But then a murderous look crossed their faces and they attacked Kid and Akima, destroying them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) A video played, showing Yoshimi Mushashibo destroying opponent after opponent. An ominous voice described the steps of the Yoshimi Lock, accompanied by slow motion shots of each step. Our techies even superimposed computer generated skeletons in some of the shots, emphasizing how the Lock twists things in ways that ... well, they're not supposed to twist. The final shot showed Yoshimi glowering at the camera. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Emma Chase was backstage with Sam Keith. She said that Sam was the resident expert on submission holds since he created the infamous Proton Lock. She asked his opinion of the Yoshimi Lock. Sam admitted that it was a devastating move, but he kind of blew it off and said that there are likely a dozen ways to get out of it that just haven't been discovered yet. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) [B]WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs. ANGRY GILMORE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Holy cow. Wolf Hawkins is quickly becoming my go-to guy for incredible finishes. He and Angry tore up the ring like it was the main event at "The Supreme Challenge". They didn't let up and I'm pretty sure I didn't see even one rest hold. The momentum of the match swung back and forth wildly until finally, Wolf managed to break an Anger Management and dropped Angry so he could hit the Full Moon Rising. WINNER: [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]in 12:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) The camera cut backstage where Archangel was standing with Dark Angel. The two of them were watching a monitor and Archangel asked D.A. if he was ready to take the next step. Dark Angel said that he was. Archangel excused himself then, saying that he had something to do. Dark Angel continued to glower at the monitor. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 15) The camera now focused on the announce table where Jerry Eisen looked a bit confused. He said that things had wrapped up a little early tonight. They still had a few minutes and he wondered aloud how they'd fill the time. And then Wanda Fish's music hit. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I guess that answers that," [/COLOR]Ana quipped. The crowd went nuts for their hometown heroine. Wanda took plenty of time to shake hands and wave to the crowd, even pausing for a moment to kiss the cheek of a little boy in the stands. She then climbed into the ring and joked about what worry-warts the SWF doctors were. She apologized to the crowd, saying she would have liked nothing better than to defend her championship in front of her family and friends. She started to reminisce about her rise through the ranks at AAA ... ... and that's when Archangel's music hit. He came out to the ring entrance and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I hate to disagree with you, Wanda, but I don't think it's right to call the SWF World Heavyweight Championship 'yours'. Because, if you will remember, I'm the one who gave it to you. I'm the one who let you win the Master of Puppets Battle Royale almost a year ago. I'm the one who gave you a shot. And here's a little fun fact: I let you win. That's right. I threw the match so you could feel good about yourself. Everything you've accomplished is because of me. But I figure this charade has gone on long enough. To put it bluntly, I want [I]my[/I] championship back!"[/COLOR] Wanda snarled at Archangel and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You want it? Come get it!"[/COLOR] They both threw down their mics and Archangel marched down the ramp. He had barely set foot in the ring when Richard Eisen's music sounded. Before the chairman came out, though, security swarmed out of the entrance and into the ring, separating the two of them. Richard came to the entrance with mic in hand. He reminded Wanda that she was under doctor's orders to not wrestle tonight and he was going to make sure she followed those orders. The crowd booed him, but he told them to simmer down. He said that he was willing to make the match, Archangel vs. Wanda Fish for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, but it wouldn't be tonight. Instead, it would be at "When Hell Freezes Over". He also added a stipulation: Archangel and Wanda Fish were forbidden from coming in physical contact with each other until then. The show ended with both Archangel and Wanda being held back by security, tossing insults at each other. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] for Wanda's speech, the challenge, Wanda's response, and Richard's intervention [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad. The crowd left buzzed for "When Hell Freezes Over's" main event, and I've got to say, I'm pretty jazzed about it as well. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan & Katharina Stevanovic defeated Masters of Fortune[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Troy Tornado defeated Rich Money (c) by DQ, so Rich retains [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz (c) defeated Armageddon to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wolf Hawkins (c) defeated Angry Gilmore to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Archived