SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

A shock title change to Marc DuBois has me dancing in my seat right here. Those millions of Karma T-shirts I got are finally starting to pay off. :) Of course, that does mean you've used a n idea I was planning to push heavily in my first TEW07 diary but I'll have to live with that. Did you know who the previous youngest ever World champion was? I do :) Derek B

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=derek_b;169396]A shock title change to Marc DuBois has me dancing in my seat right here. Those millions of Karma T-shirts I got are finally starting to pay off. :) Of course, that does mean you've used a n idea I was planning to push heavily in my first TEW07 diary but I'll have to live with that. Did you know who the previous youngest ever World champion was? I do :) Derek B[/QUOTE] And this is why I am in awe of your encyclopedic knowledge of all things C-Verse. I hate to admit it, but I don't know.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, March 2009[/I] Held at the Theatre of Dreams in the North West Territory 9,908 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Marc DuBois came out to the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship belt draped over his shoulder. He got into the ring and said that even though Yoshimi Mushashibo hasn’t sent him word yet, he’ll make this easy: he accepts the challenge. As far as he’s concerned, the main event at “Awesome Impact” will be Marc DuBois vs. Yoshimi Mushashibo for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. But then he addressed Archangel. He said he understood that Archangel was upset about how he lost the title in the first place and that a few more people might wind up getting hurt if Archangel didn’t settle down soon. So Marc DuBois proposed that he prove to Archangel that he could beat him. This is what Marc proposes: the two of them have a non-title match tonight. If Marc wins, Archangel has to back down and accept what’s happened. If Archangel wins, Marc will vacate the title and let the SWF do what they want with it. Archangel came out and predicted that Marc was about to have the shortest title reign in the SWF. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the match acceptance, the challenge, and Archangel’s acceptance 2) The camera cut backstage to reveal Tim Westybrook moping. Christian Faith found him and asked what was wrong. Tim groused that he had really wanted to win the match earlier this week, saying that he felt like he deserved it more than anyone else. Christian said that was a matter of opinion, but before Tim could argue, Christian reminded him that they were Armageddon. They were still the tag team champs! He said they should go out and remind themselves of that. Tim seemed to brighten a little and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Eric Tyler was strutting through the backstage area when he ran into Sam Keith. Sam mockingly called Eric “the Traditionalist” and commented that if Eric’s any example of the “good ol’ days,” it’s better that those days are dead and gone. Sam asked if Eric had won a match cleanly since coming to the SWF. Eric took offense at that and said that he would prove the old ways were best by beating Sam in a match tonight. Sam said that was fine with him, but suggested an interesting stipulation: if Eric won, Sam would get out of his face and let him do his thing. If Sam won, Eric would have to defend his 10-Minute Title against an opponent of Sam’s choice with Sam at the title defense as a special enforcer. Eric agreed, saying that he was sure he’d prove his superiority. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) [B]SAM KEITH vs. ERIC TYLER[/B] Once again, Eric pulled out every dirty trick and underhanded tactic he could think of; the amazing thing was, Sam knew how to counter just about every one of them. Peter said that was no surprise; Sam was a veteran and had seen how things worked in the “good ol’ days.” Emma asked if that meant that Peter was calling Sam old. Peter wavered, settling on calling him “experienced.” At any rate, the match was really good. Eric finally went for the Tradition Lift. Sam, amazingly, didn’t lose his cool. He instead drove his head back, catching Eric in the forehead. Sam then dropped Eric to the mat and got him in the Proton Lock. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 8:55 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Flex and Pex were checking themselves out in the mirror when suddenly, the door to their locker room exploded inward and Delirious Dan and Katharina Stevanovic charged in, beating them savagely with kendo sticks. Dan seemed particularly pleased with what they did. Katharina looked a little ill. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) Armageddon came out to the ring and called out AFKAP, saying that it would be Jack and Troy’s pleasure to be destroyed at the hands of Armageddon. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]AFKAP vs. ARMAGEDDON[/B] And that’s exactly what we got ... at first. Tim and Christian dominated the match, laughing with sheer joy as they systematically destroyed Jack and Troy. They especially focused on Jack for some reason, isolating him from Troy and working him over. As Tim beat on him, though, Jack started to show some signs of life. Christian called for Tim to be careful, but Tim seemed to ignore him. Jack then surprised Tim by hitting an inverted atomic drop and dove for his corner, tagging in Troy. Troy exploded into the ring, first charging to the opposite corner to slam Christian off his perch. He then attacked Tim and, much to the surprise of the crowd, successfully hit a Star Maker on him. WINNERS: [B]AFKAP[/B] in 11:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Rick Law found Bruce the Giant backstage. The big man tensed, as if he was expecting an attack. Rick said he just wanted to talk to him. He said that he wanted to know if Bruce was happy with the way things had been going since they left Karma. He asked if Bruce really was happy being Rich Money’s lackey. He suggested that maybe, just maybe, Bruce should take a hard look at his career and see if this is the direction he wanted to be going in. He left Bruce alone with his thoughts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Joey Beauchamp once again came out to the ring and taunted Zimmy Bumfhole a little. He said that Zimmy’s agent had been sending him a constant barrage of challenges to face her client again. He said that they were pathetic and offered to read one in the ring: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Dear Joey; “I think it’s truly horrible that you don’t give my Zimmy-wimmy another shot at your silly Warmaster Title. My boy has been the victim of such teasing ever since he was young. The kids used to pick on him because he was so ugly and untalented. I know that a ravishing man such as yourself may not understand the cruelty of other children, but Zimmy used to come home from school every day and wet himself, he was so upset over the teasing. “That’s why I think it’d be good for his self-esteem if you would just grant him a rematch. Even if he loses (which is more than likely since he’d be facing you), he’d at least know that he was in a real fight. It’d prove that he really is a ‘big boy’ to him. “Sincerely, Zimmy’s mommy.”[/COLOR] Joey looked up at the camera and informed Mrs. Bumfhole that he hated to disappoint, but he wasn’t in the charity business. Zimmy could forget a rematch. Instead, tonight he was going to face the latest loser that Richard Eisen dredged up for him. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]LIBERTY vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Liberty proved to be more than just the latest loser, fighting back and at times, nearly overwhelming Joey with his offense. As a matter of fact, Liberty was the one to score the first near fall. Eventually, Joey’s frustration built to the point where he rolled out of the ring, retrieved his title, and used it to brain Liberty. The ref called for the end of the match immediately. WINNER: [B]Liberty[/B] by DQ in 13:09 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Joey continued the attack, kicking and stomping on Liberty. Zimmy Bumfhole charged the ring and chased Joey out of there. Joey retreated up the ramp, laughing at Zimmy and mocking him by pretending to wipe away tears. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Randy Bumfhole appeared on screen. He was laughing, saying that Joey certainly learned his lesson. He went on to say that Dark Angel did as well. He reminded folks of how Dark Angel was the one to tap out to the Yoshimi Lock earlier this week, even going so far as to playing the end of the match in slow-motion, providing commentary for each and every moment. When the camera cut back to Randy, it was revealed that Dark Angel was with him. Dark asked if Randy thought he was funny. Before Randy could answer, Dark challenged him to a match next week. Randy smiled serenely and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the taunting and the challenge 13) [B]MARC DuBOIS vs. ARCHANGEL[/B] This had the audience on their feet and probably most of the fans at home on the edge of their seats. Simply put, this was a match of the year contender. Archangel looked more likely to murder Marc than try to pin him. Marc, on the other hand, didn’t seem that concerned. The momentum swung back and forth between the two competitors as both of them scored near falls and countered attacks at the last second. Finally, though, Archangel put on a burst of energy and sent Marc reeling with a series of punches, kicks, and a few suplexes. He then set Marc up for the Fall From Grace. Marc, surprisingly, slipped out of it, only to get Archangel in the Model Solution. Archangel struggled, trying to get free, but then, much to the surprise of the announcers, tapped! WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 15:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Marc released the hold and celebrated. Archangel looked ready to attack him, but before he could lay a finger on Marc, Joel Kovach hit the ring and brutally attacked Archangel, beating him down to the mat. Marc and Joel’s eyes met. They stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. Then Joel smiled and bowed graciously to Marc, then rolled out of the ring and left him to celebrate his win. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Sam Keith defeated Eric Tyler [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]AFKAP defeated Armageddon [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Liberty defeated Joey Beauchamp (c) by DQ, so Joey retains [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Archangel [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, March 2009[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Jason Azaria, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I], less than a week away from “Awesome Impact.” 1) The show started with a close-up of Richard Eisen’s face. He did not look happy and he said as much. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I don’t like the way this is working.”[/COLOR] The camera pulled back to reveal that he’s speaking to Joel Kovach, who stares back at him impassively. Richard continued: [COLOR="darkgreen"]“It wasn’t my idea to bring you back. As far as I’m concerned, you’re just as bad as Archangel. Maybe worse. Oh, I can’t argue that you’ve produced some interesting results, what with Marc DuBois being Heavyweight Champion now. But I just can’t get past what you did to me and to this company.”[/COLOR] Richard’s rant went on for a few more minutes before he snapped at Joel to get out of his face. Joel stared at him silently for a few more moments before turning and walking out of the office. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Joey Beauchamp was in the ring with a mic. He said that he was sick of how unfair people could be. They complain all the time about his “creative” ways of winning matches, and yet no one seems to be the least upset about the way Marc DuBois won the supposedly most prestigious title in the world. Joey said that if he didn’t deserve to be Warmaster, Marc didn’t deserve to be World Heavyweight Champ. He said he had an easy solution: title unification match. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Oh, wait, we’re not on [I]Warzone[/I], are we? Okay, then, just for the World Heavyweight Championship then.”[/COLOR] Marc came out and said that maybe the way he won the title was unorthodox, but he had more than enough skills to keep it. He said it would be a pleasure proving that tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 3) Tim Westybrook found Christian Faith backstage and ripped into him for not helping him beat AFKAP last week. Christian was shocked and asked what Tim had been smoking and why he didn’t share. He reminded Tim that he warned him to tag out, but that Tim didn’t listen. The argument continued until Tim suggested they take the fight out to the ring and settle it there. Christian agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) [B]TROY TORNADO vs. ERIC TYLER (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Sam Keith came out first and set up a folding chair in the entrance aisle where he would have a good view of the ring. The announcers reminded everyone that because Sam defeated Eric last week, Sam is the special enforcer for this title defense. He can interject himself into the match, but only if Eric cheats in some way. The match didn’t work quite as well as I hoped. Eric and Troy didn’t click; there were a few obvious missed spots, but the action more than made up for it. Eric kept casting a glance at Sam, who kept an eagle eye on him at all times. As a result, Eric played things straight down the middle. But when it looked like Troy was going to win, Eric, in desperation, resorted to a low-blow. That brought Sam into the ring. He beat the holy hell out of Eric and dropped him to the mat. Troy hit the Star Maker and picked up the pin. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado [/B]in 7:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Rich Money and Chance Fortune came out to the ring. Rich did most of the talking: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Rick Law, my young associate is very anxious to meet you in the ring with me at his side. So what we propose is this: you dredge up a tag team partner and meet us at ‘Awesome Impact’. What do you say?”[/COLOR] Rick came out and said that wouldn’t be a problem, that he should be able to find a partner somewhere. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 6) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. TIM WESTYBROOK[/B] A slightly above average match. Tim looked to be particularly angry and really took the fight to Christian, leading Jason to confidently predict that he would win. Turned out that was wrong. Christian blocked an attempted Unstoppable Force and hit the Leap of Faith, making the pin. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith[/B] in 8:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Before either man could really react, the Outcasts hit the ring and attacked them, beating them down the rest of the way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Blonde Bombshell led Flex and Pex through the backstage area where they found Professor Nero. Bombshell said she understood that the Professor was representing Dan and Katharina now. Nero said that was correct and gallantly introduced himself. Flex and Pex mocked him a little. Bombshell said that Flex and Pex wanted to face Dan and Katharina in a match at “Awesome Impact”. She wanted to know if Nero could make that happen. Nero smiled craftily and said, “I do believe we can make that work. Never fear, my dear, your clients will get exactly what they want.” Bombshell and the others left, looking pleased. Nero grinned as they walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the response 8) Joel Kovach was walking through the backstage area. People quickly cleared a path for him, whispering as he passed by. Then Joel came to a halt. The camera swung around to reveal why: Archangel was blocking his path. For a moment, they stared at each other in silence. Then they both leapt forward and started fighting, whipping each other around the corridor and slamming each other into equipment, walls, tables, anything in the way. At one point, they even wound up driving each other through a sheetrock wall, tumbling into a locker room, namely Liberty’s. Liberty tried to break them up, but wound up getting shoved away. And the brawl continued. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Richard Eisen was on his cell phone, apparently with Sarah. He was very upset, asking if she was watching what was happening. He said that the owner of the Garden was going to sue him for sure for all the damage Archangel and Joel were causing. He said that it was obvious Joel hadn’t changed a bit and blamed her for bringing him back to the SWF. He demanded she give him one good reason to trust Joel. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Maybe I can.”[/COLOR] Richard whirled around, startled. It turned out that Wanda Fish was standing in the doorway. Wanda smiled wearily as Richard hung up the phone and insisted that she take a seat. Wanda went on to explain that she knew Joel had changed. The proof was that after she was put into the hospital by Apocalypse, the first person to come and visit her wasn’t Marc DuBois, it wasn’t Eric Eisen or Richard or Sarah. No, the first person to visit her was Joel. He apparently apologized for all the grief he caused her and her family. Wanda said she had forgiven Joel for all of it. She said that Richard should as well, especially since Joel was the best weapon they had against Archangel. She urged Richard to give him a chance. Richard didn’t look happy, but he grudgingly agreed. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]RANDY BUMFHOLE vs. DARK ANGEL[/B] A great match from these two. Kept the audience on their feet for most of the match. Dark stepped up his intensity significantly, but Randy looked just as good. In the end, Randy dropped Dark with a Bumfhole Buster that the announcers claimed they could feel at ringside. WINNER: [B]Randy Bumfhole [/B]in 11:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Marc DuBois was walking backstage toward the ring when he was attacked by Yoshimi Mushashibo. Yoshimi beat on him for a while, then escaped before anyone could catch him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]MARC DuBOIS (c) vs. JOEY BEAUCHAMP [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen bitterly complained as Marc limped out to the ring about how Marc was facing a severe disadvantage. He pointed out that Joey was fresh and wasn’t defending his title whereas Marc had been attacked and had his title on the line. Jason said those were the breaks and asked if Jerry thought Joey had Yoshimi attack Marc, pointing out that no one really seemed able to control Yoshimi. The match turned out to be spectacular. Joey took advantage of Marc’s injured state, working over the limbs and spots that Marc seemed to favor or protect. Joey scored two near falls in the early going, but rather than get frustrated, he simply went back to work. But then Marc was able to rally. He blocked a pinfall attempt and went on the attack, but when he went for the Marc of Excellence, his knee buckled and he collapsed, moaning. Jerry went ballistic, saying that was a result of Yoshimi’s attack. Joey went for a quick pin but only got a two count again. Finally, though, Marc managed to rally and successfully hit the Marc of Excellence, collapsing and pinning Joey. He had a hard time standing afterwards, but Jerry said that should prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Marc deserved to be champ. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 12:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Troy Tornado defeated Eric Tyler (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Tim Westybrook [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Randy Bumfhole defeated Dark Angel [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Joey Beauchamp to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, March 2009[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]“Awesome Impact!”[/COLOR]) Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 9,489 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Emma Chase welcomed us to the show. 1) They first introduced a video that was taken shortly after Invasion! ended. In it, Dark Angel burst into Richard Eisen’s office and demanded that he be given a rematch against Randy Bumfhole. Richard said he’d love to, but he suspected that Randy wouldn’t take it if there wasn’t something to gain ... like a title. Dark laughed and said that Richard could make it a title defense if he wanted. It wouldn’t make any difference! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Which led to tonight’s main event: in a three vs. three tag match, Archangel, Dark Angel, and Joey Beauchamp taking on the team of the Fabulous Bumfholes and Joel Kovach! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) [B]TROY TORNADO (c) vs. JOEY MINNESOTA [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] The announcers commented on how excited Troy was after winning the 10-Minute Championship. Emma complained that the only reason Eric Tyler even lost was because of Sam Keith. At any rate, it was an exciting match. Joey and Troy flowed well together, keeping the crowd on their toes until Troy ended things with a Star Maker. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado [/B]in 6:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Eric Tyler found Sam Keith backstage and ripped into him, blaming him for his humiliating loss to that upstart Troy Tornado. Sam pointed out that Eric brought his loss on himself. He knew how the special enforcer match worked. Eric asked if Sam was so tough, would he want to get in the ring with him? Sam said that he would, so they agreed to settle their differences at “Awesome Impact!” RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Troy Tornado entered his locker room where Jack Bruce was sulking. Jack complained bitterly about the fact that Troy had a title belt and he didn’t. Troy called him on being childish. Jack went off, saying that he was the much more talented member of AFKAP. He said that he should have a title, not Troy. Troy disagreed about the “more talented” part, so Jack said he’d go out and prove it tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Professor Nero and Delirious Dan came out to the ring. Nero once again introduced himself as a problem solver and boasted that he had solved Dan’s problem. He had successfully gotten Dan’s marriage to Blonde Bombshell annulled. But, he said, he found out something interesting. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“My dear Daniel, do you know anything about the Honkasalo Insititute of Helsinki, Finland?”[/COLOR] Dan looked confused and shook his head. Nero smiled and continued, [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Ah, but our dear Bombshell does. You see, the Honkasalo Institute is the leader in gender reassignment in Europe.” [/COLOR] When he saw Dan’s blank look, he explained,[COLOR="darkgreen"] “It’s a sex change clinic, my boy.”[/COLOR] Dan looked like he was going to throw up. Nero ignored that. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“That’s right, the Finnish doctors did a very good job. You can hardly tell, right? I think they deserve some sort of prize for making this...”[/COLOR] He pointed to the big screen, where a big photo of Blonde Bombshell appeared, dressed in a skimpy outfit and smiling provocatively. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“... out of this!”[/COLOR] The picture changed to a very greasy young man. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Ladies and gents, I give you Milton Redfeld, who now goes by the name ‘Blonde Bombshell.’” Nero then smiled into the camera. “So sorry to out you, my dear, but all’s fair in love and war, right?”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. RICH MONEY & CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] Rich and Chance looked a little rough out there, which made it seem likely that the Samoans were going to roll right over them. But then Chance managed to slip Rich a pair of brass knuckles while the ref wasn’t looking. Rich used them to lay out Akima and make the pin. WINNERS: [B]Rich Money & Chance Fortune [/B]in 7:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Rick Law was stoically watching the former match on a monitor. He looked up as Missy came in. He brightened and greeted her with a passionate kiss. Missy asked him if he had found a partner yet for his match against Rich and Chance. Rick said he hadn’t, so Missy offered to help. Rick said he didn’t want her in the ring because there was no telling what Chance might do if he got his hands on her. Missy said she could handle herself and insisted he think about it. Rick promised he would. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Christian Faith went out to the ring with Tim Westybrook. Christian said he brought Tim out there because he wanted to apologize to him for fighting with him earlier this week. Christian said that he can get a little too passionate at times, especially when he’s pursuing a dream. He said that part of the reason why he became a wrestler was because he wanted people to remember him. He said he’s had a good run but he knows that eventually, he’ll have to retire. He said he might be remembered for his title reigns, but he says that he’d rather be remember as a member of Armageddon. That’s why he’s pushing Tim so hard. He says he thinks that Armageddon could easily be remembered as the most dominant tag team in wrestling history, and he says that they’ll prove that by beating the Outcasts this Saturday. His speech was interrupted by Skull and Remo, who came out and started laughing. Skull asked if Christian was serious. He reminded him that Armageddon hasn’t exactly been on a winning streak lately. He reminded them that at “Nothing to Lose”, the only reason they won was because Christian cheated. Remo told them that the dream is over. The Outcasts were going to bring them back to reality. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for Christian’s speech and the Outcast’s taunt 10) Jack Bruce came out to the ring and hyped himself up a lot, reminding folks that he was the one who shook up the wrestling world by joining the SWF after making a name for himself “out west”. He said that he may have not had much time in the ring by himself lately, but he confidently predicted he could still rock on his own. He challenged anybody to come out and prove him wrong. I’m pretty sure he almost wet himself when Yoshimi Mushashibo’s music started. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the open challenge 11) [B]JACK BRUCE vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] Jack tried to beg off and Yoshimi seemed to particularly enjoy his frantic begging. But eventually, Yoshimi attacked him and beat him around the ring until he finally got him in the Yoshimi Lock and made him tap out. WINNER: [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo[/B] in 10:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Backstage, we found Marc DuBois watching the previous match with an intense look on his face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Archangel was backstage with the other members of Apocalypse. Yoshimi joined them and Archangel patted him on the back, saying that he did a good job. Yoshimi gave him a dirty look that actually made Archangel back off. Archangel then gave them a pep talk, reminding them that they were Apocalypse. They were the End of the World for the SWF. He tried to remind them of their destiny to bring death and destruction to the SWF. Sadly, it appeared no one really took what he said to heart. Finally, Archangel tapped Dark Angel on the shoulder and said it was time to go meet Joey for their match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 14) The camera cut to a different locker room. The Bumfholes were staring at Joel Kovach, who stared back silently. Zimmy commented he never thought they’d be in this position again. Randy then took over, giving an impassioned speech about how they had changed since they were all a part of Karma. He said that maybe they made mistakes in the past, but they were going to go out there and redeem themselves. He asked Joel if he was with him. Joel didn’t answer and instead walked out of the room. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Boy, isn’t he a lot of fun,” [/COLOR]Randy observed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I don’t know. I kind of like him better like this,” [/COLOR]Zimmy replied. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) [B]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES & JOEL KOVACH vs. ARCHANGEL, DARK ANGEL, & JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] There was a little bit of shuffling to determine who would go first, mostly because Archangel didn’t want to face Joel. Duane Fry called him a coward, but Emma said it was wise strategy in light of what was coming on Saturday. The match itself was very good. Joey meshed well with Archangel and Dark Angel, almost to the point where Emma speculated that they should have him join Apocalypse. Lots of near falls, lots of big gasp moments, especially as Randy and Zimmy put it all on the line at one point, performing a double plancha that took out the heels on the outside of the ring. But in the end, while Joel brawled with Dark Angel on the outside of the ring, Archangel was able to drop Zimmy with a Fall From Grace and made the pin. WINNERS: [B]Archangel, Dark Angel, & Joey Beauchamp [/B]in 13:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) The match didn’t stop there. Not really. Joel went after Archangel, only to be attacked by Joey. Then the other three joined the mix in a massive brawl that spilled out to ringside. That was the last thing the audience saw as the show ended. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] But the announcers finished things off by running through the card for “Awesome Impact!”: [B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]RICK LAW & A MYSTERY PARTNER vs. CHANCE FORTUNE & RICH MONEY[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]SAM KEITH vs. ERIC TYLER [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. ARMAGEDDON (C) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]RANDY BUMFHOLE vs. DARK ANGEL (C) for the [COLOR="red"]SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]JOEL KOVACH vs. ARCHANGEL in [COLOR="Purple"]an “I Quit” Match [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]MARC DuBOIS (C) vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too shabby. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Troy Tornado (c) defeated Joey Minnesota to retain the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money & Chance Fortune defeated the Samoan Wild Boyz [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Jack Bruce [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel, Dark Angel, & Joey Beauchamp defeated the Fabulous Bumfholes & Joel Kovach [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] As always, predictions are welcome.

[B]DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. FLEX & PEX (C+) [B]RICK LAW & A MYSTERY PARTNER[/B] vs. CHANCE FORTUNE & RICH MONEY (B) [B]SAM KEITH[/B] vs. ERIC TYLER (B+) [B]THE OUTCASTS[/B] vs. ARMAGEDDON (C) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B) RANDY BUMFHOLE vs. [B]DARK ANGEL[/B] (C) for the SWF North American Championship (B+) [B]JOEL KOVACH[/B] vs. ARCHANGEL in an “I Quit” Match (B+) MARC DuBOIS (C) vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+) As a side note I work in a bookstore that does text books and I see a lot of college IDs, not five minutes ago a girl came in and her last name is Archangel

[B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC[/B] vs. FLEX & PEX [B]RICK LAW & A MYSTERY PARTNER[/B] vs. CHANCE FORTUNE & RICH MONEY SAM KEITH vs. [B]ERIC TYLER[/B] THE OUTCASTS vs. [B]ARMAGEDDON (C)[/B] for the SWF Tag Team Championship RANDY BUMFHOLE vs. [B]DARK ANGEL[/B] (C) for the SWF North American Championship JOEL KOVACH vs. [B]ARCHANGEL[/B] in an “I Quit” Match MARC DuBOIS (C) vs. [B]YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. FLEX & PEX (C+) Winner: The newbies with Flex turning on his tag team partner than challenging Pecs to a career match. Flex defeating Pecs. Flex now teaming with a talented partner like Champagne Lover. Richard Eisen appears and apologizes for the whole Blonde Bombshell sex change storyline and promises to restart the Dan & Kat wedding story over again RICK LAW & A MYSTERY PARTNER vs. CHANCE FORTUNE & RICH MONEY (B) Winner: Rick Law & ?. The ? being Kozue Kawashima who delivers the K Killer on Chance Fortune who is forced to leave the fed. SAM KEITH vs. ERIC TYLER (B+) Winner: Draw! They both die of heart attacks. THE OUTCASTS vs. ARMAGEDDON (C) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B) Winner: I can't say bad stuff about Skull DeBones and Christian Faith because they're like Dan but better. But Remo > Tim Westybrook. So the Outcasts. RANDY BUMFHOLE vs. DARK ANGEL (C) for the SWF North American Championship (B+) Winner: Randy Bumfhole! 2007 is the Bumfhole-verse! JOEL KOVACH vs. ARCHANGEL in an “I Quit” Match (B+) Winner: Joel Kovach cause he's more MMA. MARC DuBOIS (C) vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B+) Winner: Marc DuBois with a run in by Noriyora Sanda. Noriyora Sanda says that Yoshimi's been ducking him by joining the SWF and now it's time for them to face.

From SWF.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]“Awesome Impact!”[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] this Saturday, exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] Featuring the following matches: [B][I]Delirious Dan and Katharina Stevanovic take on Flex and Pex [/I][/B]- Flex and Pex helped ruin Dan and Katharina’s wedding last month and now they’ve employed the services of Professor Nero to help them fix things. Will they come out on top? [B][I]Rick Law and a mystery partner face off against Rich Money and Chance Fortune [/I][/B]- There’s been a lot of bad blood between these three. In the case of Rick and Rich, it developed over the 10-Minute Championship. In Chance’s case, it’s because he’s angry since Rick stole his girlfriend, Missy Masterson. Who has Rick recruited to help him in this match? And will that be enough to win? [B][I]Sam Keith fights Eric Tyler [/I][/B]- Eric blames Sam for his recent loss against Troy Tornado. Sam has taken issue with Eric’s version of the “good old days”. Who will win in this clash of veterans? [B][I]For the third time, Armageddon defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] against the Outcasts [/I][/B]- Even as Apocalypse seems to be coming apart at the seams, Christian Faith is holding on to the hope that his team will retain the titles. But is it possible when Tim Westybrook seems so unfocused? Can Christian hold things together, or will the Outcasts reclaim tag team gold? [B][I]Randy Bumfhole tries to win [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]from Dark Angel [/I][/B]- Dark Angel has defeated both Darryl Devine and Wolf Hawkins to maintain his championship. Now he faces perhaps his greatest competition yet in Randy Bumfhole. Can Dark Angel hold on to his title yet again? Or will Randy make it a very bad night for Dark? [B][I]Joel Kovach battles Archangel in [COLOR="DarkRed"]an “I Quit” Match[/COLOR][/I][/B] - These two have faced off against each other in “I Quit” matches before. The first time, Archangel lost his job. The second, Joel lost his. Now they clash in the ring for a third time. Will Joel be able to stop Archangel’s rampage through the SWF? Or will Archangel get Joel to submit? [B][I]Marc DuBois defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR]against Yoshimi Mushashibo [/I][/B]- Marc DuBois became the youngest heavyweight champ ever a few weeks ago. And now he faces tough competition in Yoshimi Mushashibo, a man who has left a trail of bodies through the SWF as he rose through the ranks. Will Marc be the first one to ever beat Yoshimi cleanly? Or will Yoshimi add another victim to his tally? [SIZE="4"][CENTER]Be sure to order [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]“AWESOME IMPACT!”[/COLOR][/B] this Saturday to find out![/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[CENTER]SWF presents... [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]“Awesome Impact!”[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [I]Saturday of Week 2, March 2009[/I] Held at the Gardens of North Dakota in the Mid West Territory 22,707 in attendance; Buy-Rate of 413,997[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to “Awesome Impact!” 1) They reminded the audience that tonight’s main event was Marc DuBois defending his recently won SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Yoshimi Mushashibo. But that’s not the only big match they’re excited about. Archangel and Joel Kovach will face off in an “I Quit” match. Peter said that every time these two have one of these matches, it almost always becomes an instant classic, and tonight should be no different. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for both match hypes 2) Speak of the devil... Archangel was seated in a darkened boiler room. He said that it’s come to this. The third “I Quit” Match between Joel and him. Joel won the first, he won the second. Archangel said that Joel may think that he has nothing to fear. Archangel admitted to being weak in the past. But, he said, the Archangel Joel used to know is dead. Only the Angel of Death remains, and that is why tonight, Archangel won’t just beat Joel Kovach, he will destroy him! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Rich Money and Chance Fortune got ready for their match as Bruce the Giant looked on. Rich asked Chance if he was ready to do this. Chance said he was ready, willing, and able. He wondered who Rick found to be his partner. Rich laughed off the question, saying it didn’t matter. They had a giant advantage over Rick. He looked at Bruce. “Right, my friend?” Bruce nodded. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Right. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of everything.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Rick Law was getting ready as well. Missy Masterson approached him in her ring attire. Rick chided her for dressing like that. She pointed out that he still hadn’t revealed who his partner was yet, and that he couldn’t go out there and face Rich and Chance alone. She was going to help. Rick said that she didn’t have to worry. He had a partner and everything would be fine. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Rich and Chance made their entrance. Rick Law’s entrance music started and he came out to the ramp. He said it’s time to introduce his tag partner. He said its been his privilege to work with this individual many times before, especially since he’s made such a massive impact on the world of professional wrestling. His partner is none other than ... Bruce the Giant. Bruce came out and shook Rick’s hand. Rich and Chance freaked out. Rick and Bruce then made their way to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]RICK LAW & BRUCE THE GIANT vs. RICH MONEY & CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] This was a great match. You could practically feel the anger boiling off of Rich at being betrayed by Bruce. Add to that Chance’s anger at Rick (especially since Missy came down to ringside to cheer on her new man), and it was a very heated, very wild match. Finally, though, Bruce finished things off by knocking Chance nearly out of his boots with a massive headbutt and then dropping Rich to the mat with a Giant Choke Slam. WINNERS: [B]Rick Law & Bruce the Giant [/B]in 9:22 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Dark Angel appeared on screen next. He said that the reason he was the North American Champion was because he was smarter than his opponents. He said that was definitely true about his opponent tonight. He called Randy Bumfhole a clown, a little boy trying to make it in a man’s world. He said that Randy would pay the price for trying to be something he’s not. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) This was followed by the announcers reminding folks that everyone in Apocalypse had a match tonight, and that Yoshimi Mushashibo was poised to become the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. A video then played, hyping up his dangerous nature. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) The camera then cut backstage to Blonde Bombshell pacing in front of Flex and Pex. She ranted and raved about Professor Nero, Delirious Dan, and Katharina Stevanovic. She called them liars and thieves and any number of other nasty names. While she paced, though, Flex and Pex kept looking her over. At one point, Flex nudged Pex and pointed at the small of Bombshell’s back. Pex looked and shook his head. Bombshell finally demanded to know what they were doing. They nervously told her they were looking for scars from the operation. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Those Finnish doctors are miracle workers!”[/COLOR] Bombshell stared at them with raw fury pouring out of her eyes. She then screamed for them to go out and destroy Dan and Katharina. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 10) Nero too was pacing in front of Dan and Katharina. He said that they had primed Flex, Pex, and Bombshell perfectly, that victory was assured. He said that in a war like this, sympathy and compassion were weaknesses that they couldn’t afford to have. He then said that he would go make sure everything was in order and told them to get ready to gain their revenge. Once he left, Dan started stretching. Katharina expressed her concern about Professor Nero. She said she didn’t like him and didn’t like the mean things he said about Bombshell. Dan told her to relax, saying that everything was fine. Katharina began to stretch out too, but she still wore a concerned look on her face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for Nero’s pep talk and Katharina’s concern 11) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN & KATHARINA STEVANOVIC vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] I think most of the crowd went out to the bathroom during this one. At least what little crowd was left helped boost the match a little. It was just kind of lackluster. Bombshell screamed from ringside for Flex and Pex to destroy Dan and Katharina and they did try, but Nero kept shouting odd phrases, as if he were directing Dan and Katharina in what to do. Whatever was happening, it worked. Dan eventually drove Pex face-first into the mat with a Delirium Driver. WINNERS: [B]Delirious Dan & Katharina Stevanovic [/B]in 7:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 12) The match over, Katharina tried to leave but Professor Nero wouldn’t let her. He ordered her to retrieve Bombshell and bring her into the ring. Katharina hesitated for a moment but then did as she was told. Nero menaced her, squeezing her cheeks and forcing her to watch as Dan laid the boots to her friends. Nero then told Dan to go get “it.” Dan came back with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. While Bombshell cried for him to stop, Dan used it to beat Flex and Pex bloody. Nero laughed at the display. Katharina looked sick. Finally, Nero snapped his fingers and Dan stopped the beating. Nero led his team out of the ring while Bombshell ran to Flex and Pex’s sides. Dan strutted out; Katharina kept casting furtive glances over her shoulder to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 13) Randy Bumfhole appeared on screen. He said that Dark Angel had underestimated him. Was he a clown? No doubt. But he said that this clown had been one half of the SWF Tag Team Champions with his brother. He said that this clown had almost become the youngest SWF World Heavyweight Champion. And he said that this clown was going to become the SWF North American Champions tonight. Randy finished it off by saying, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“I may try to make the world laugh, Dark Angel. But tonight, I’m going to make you scream for mercy.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. ARMAGEDDON (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Remo and Skull went out to the ring, looking to be completely on fire. Armageddon, not so much. Especially not Tim. He made his way out to the ring, but Christian seemed to be the one excited to defend their titles. Not surprisingly, it was Christian who started things off with Skull. The match proceeded at a leisurely rate with both men sizing the other up. But then things took off as Skull lunged for Christian and got him in a hammerlock. Christian rolled through, whipping Skull into the corner. Christian went for the Leap of Faith, only to have Skull duck out of the way and Christian came up Snake Eyes. Skull rolled him up but Christian easily kicked out. The match went on from there. Remo and Tim got tagged in and out at various points. Tim wound up getting busted open after Remo delivered a surprise snap kick to his head. The audience roared with approval and disapproval. Finally, though, Remo was working Tim over pretty badly. Due to the blood in his eyes, Tim couldn’t tell which way his corner was. Christian started shouting for Tim’s attention, only to have Remo knock him off the corner. Tim apparently heard him and turned, lunging for the right corner, only to find no one there. Remo then snared Tim and hit him with the Destroyer. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 12:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Backstage, Armageddon stumbled into Apocalypse’s locker room. Archangel was immediately in their face, demanding to know what just happened. Tim blamed Christian; Christian blamed Tim, and soon, the whole room erupted in bitter arguing. Archangel finally cut through the noise with a shrill whistle, telling them to all grow up and shut up. He screamed at them that this wasn’t acceptable. He called Tim and Christian losers, told Yoshimi and Dark that they had better not mess up their matches, and said that there were nights when he wanted to kick all their asses at once. He then stormed out of the room. The locker room fell silent for a moment or two before Dark Angel spoke up. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Do any of you ever want to kick his ass?”[/COLOR] They exchanged dark looks but you could see the agreement in their eyes. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Joel Kovach appeared on screen, and much to everyone’s surprise, he finally spoke. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“So here we are, Archangel. We’ve come full circle, you and I. I’m not sure how tonight’s going to end, but before we go out in that ring, I have something to say to you. “I hated you for the longest time. I don’t quite know why that is. That’s why I got you fired in the first place. It’s why I did my best to keep you out of the SWF. It’s why I wanted nothing more than to rip you into tiny pieces when you returned. It’s why I contemplated waiting for you outside an arena somewhere after I was fired so I could conveniently run into you ... preferably with my car. “But then, as I sat at home, a funny thing happened. The hate evaporated. I remember getting out a photo album ... you remember, the one the Rev’s wife made for us before we signed with the SWF? And I looked at all those photos of you and me on the road, and the memories came flooding back ... and I realized, I couldn’t hate you anymore. You’re not my enemy. You’re my brother. “Now, you may think that I came back to the SWF to destroy you or Apocalypse, but Archangel, that simply isn’t true. I don’t have to destroy Apocalypse. It will destroy itself if it hasn’t already. No, I came back to the SWF to do one thing: to save you. To remind you of who you once were, who I once was ... who we were together. “So now I’m ready to go out to that ring. But even if I do wind up uttering the words ‘I Quit’, I’m not going to give up on you. Not now. Not ever. I promise you that.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) [B]SAM KEITH vs. ERIC TYLER[/B] Jerry Eisen really hyped this up as a clash of two old school veterans and, for the most part, that’s what it appeared to be: a very traditional wrestling match. Eric used a lot of traditional dirty tricks while Sam played things straight, trying to win on technical merit. The fans really got into it, especially as things started to step up. It soon became clear that the men were reaching for more modern ideas: Eric, the tactics he learned in DaVE, Sam, things he’s seen from his opponents here. Sam even tried to hit a moonsault, only to have Eric roll out of the way. Emma Chase was simply stunned, saying that she never thought she’d live to see the day that Sam Keith would go flying. In the end, Eric Tyler managed to block a Neutron Plex attempt, slipping around Sam to get him in the Tradition Lift. Sam struggled to get free but eventually tapped. WINNER: [B]Eric Tyler [/B]in 11:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) Marc DuBois now appeared on screen. He said that in some ways, he was nervous. Sure, he’s done big shows before, but never as the World Heavyweight Champion. There’s something different about going into an arena, knowing you’re going to headline, knowing that your opponent wants something that you have. It’s set his nerves on edge a little. But at the same time, it’s also excited him. He knows that tonight’s going to be memorable. He’s either going to be the first person in the SWF to beat Yoshimi or he’s going to be just another statistic. Either way, he promised the fans a memorable match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 19) A video played, hyping the winding feud between Archangel and Joel Kovach. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 20) [B]JOEL KOVACH vs. ARCHANGEL [/B]in an [COLOR="Purple"]“I Quit” Match[/COLOR] A really great match. Both men tore into each other and wound up bleeding at one point or another. Archangel especially resorted to interesting tactics to get Joel to quit. At one point, he rigged up an impromptu noose made of camera cable to hang Joel over the top rope, screaming for him to quit. What probably frustrated him the most is that Joel had once again gone mute, not even saying anything when he was trying to get Archangel to utter the match-ending words. The battle raged through the ring, around it, up the entrance ramp, and even into the crowd at one point. Archangel continued to go for big, splashy moves, designed to dazzle Joel into submission. Joel, on the other hand, seemed to be more content to playing things low-key. He simply worked over Archangel’s back, shoulders, and arms when he could, weathering Archangel’s offense when it threatened to overwhelm him, all the while silent. Finally, Archangel seemed to have Joel down and out. He went outside the ring and dragged in the steps, setting them up in the middle of the ring. He picked up Joel and prepared to deliver a piledriver onto the steps. “That could kill him!” Emma gasped. But Joel fought back. He struggled free and wound up scoop-slamming Archangel onto the steps instead. He then got Archangel caught in the Kovach Krippler. Archangel managed to drag himself toward the ropes, but before he could get a hand on them, Joel dragged him to the middle of the ring. Archangel tried to pry Joel’s hands off his face but couldn’t and started tapping. Joel finally broke his silence, shouting, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Say it!”[/COLOR] The ref got the mic in front of Archangel and finally, he said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I Quit.”[/COLOR] WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 32:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 21) Joel rolled out of the ring and left. Archangel slowly got to his feet and wobbled around. And then Christian Faith, Tim Westybrook, Dark Angel, and Yoshimi Mushashibo charged in. Archangel looked relieved, but that changed as Christian hit a Leap of Faith, taking Archangel down. Dark Angel vaulted to the top of the ropes and hit a Falling Angel Moonsault. Tim dropped him to the mat with an Unstoppable Force, and then Yoshimi ... well, you get the idea. Apocalypse stood around Archangel, who looked about ready to pass out in the Lock, when Joel Kovach came charged back to the ring, only this time, he wasn’t alone. Wanda Fish and Eric Eisen were with him. The three of them dove under the ropes and attacked Apocalypse, taking them down one by one until finally, they bailed. Eric, Wanda, and Joel stood at the ropes as if daring them to come back. And then Joel turned to face Archangel. Archangel looked up at him, cringing as if expecting to be attacked again. Instead, Joel offered him his hand. Archangel looked at it, unsure, and then finally took it. Joel hauled him up to his feet and stared him in the eye. Archangel stared back, but then nodded. He shook Joel’s hand and then raised it in victory. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 22) [B]RANDY BUMFHOLE vs. DARK ANGEL (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Randy made his way out first, pausing only for a moment to also shake hands with Archangel. Then Dark Angel came out, after a long pause, presumably to make sure the coast was clear. These two put on a great battle, almost great enough to make people forget about what they had just seen. I had actually hoped that this one would give people a chance to catch their breath. No such luck. Jerry waxed poetic about Randy’s pursuit of championship gold. Emma stayed grounded in reality, pointing out the many ways that Dark stayed one step ahead of Randy. Peter simply relegated himself to identifying a number of high-flying and high-impact spots. Finally, as Randy tried to hit the Bumfhole Buster, Dark Angel turned it into a devastating implant DDT. He then scooped up Randy and finished him off with a Descent into Hell. WINNER: [B]Dark Angel [/B]in 17:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 23) A video played, hyping the match between Marc DuBois and Yoshimi Mushashibo. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 24) [B]MARC DuBOIS (c) vs. YOSHIMI MUSHASHIBO [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Jerry billed this as a young champ with everything to prove versus a man who had yet to be beaten cleanly in the SWF. He reminded folks that the times Yoshimi has lost, it was either due to disqaulification or because he was in a tag match and his partner was pinned. Emma called those technicalities. Jerry suggested she try saying that to Yoshimi. That kept her quiet. If there were any doubts about Marc’s ability to headline, they were erased with this match. He was poised, he was calm, every inch a champion. Yoshimi came to the ring looking intense and ready to rip Marc to pieces. From the opening bell, the crowd was on their feet, especially as Marc ducked an extremely overconfident attempt at getting him into the Yoshimi Lock. Marc fired back by almost hitting the Marc of Excellence. The two competitors eyed each other warily but with newfound respect. Once they locked up, the match took off from there. Both men scored near falls; Marc suffered the first, Yoshimi getting to two before he could kick out. But he fired back by nearly pinning Yoshimi as well. Amazingly, neither man seemed to tire as the match wore on. They took short breaks, locking in holds designed to wear their opponent down, but as soon as those holds were broken, they kept going as if the match had only just started. Marc finally got behind Yoshimi and tried to go for the Marc of Excellence. Yoshimi managed to break free, slipping behind Marc and getting him in the Full Nelson. After a brief struggle, Yoshimi managed to kick Marc’s legs out from under him, sitting down hard on his back. Marc struggled and strained, trying to find any give in the Lock and then slowly fell still. The ref checked him, then grabbed his arm and lifted it, letting it drop once ... twice ... The third time it stayed up. More than that, it tensed. The other arm rose with it and tensed as well. Soon, Yoshimi had a surprised look on his face as Marc slowly began to rise from the mat, pushing himself up on his knees. And then, as the crowd roared in delight, Marc did something that no one in the SWF had done before. He broke the Yoshimi Lock. Yoshimi fell away, a stunned look on his face as Marc clawed his way up the ropes. Yoshimi charged forward and kicked him in the gut, then tried to get him in the Lock again. Marc blocked it and slipped behind Yoshimi, getting him in the Model Solution instead. Yoshimi struggled, trying desperately to find some way to the ropes. But then, much to the shock of the announcers and accompanied by the cheers of the crowd, Yoshimi tapped out. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 27:05 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 25) For the first time, the wear of the match seemed to show in Marc, who nearly collapsed as his title belt was handed to him. Even Emma had to grudgingly admit that he had earned the right to celebrate as he rolled out of the ring and did just that, crossing the security barrier to do so with his fans. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I think this could be the show of the year, but I've been wrong about that before. Good show overall and the final rating is a nice way to cap it all off. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]“Awesome Impact!”[/COLOR][/U] [I]Rick Law & Bruce the Giant defeated Rich Money & Chance Fortune [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Delirious Dan & Katharina Stevanovic defeated Flex & Pex [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts defeated Armageddon (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eric Tyler defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Archangel in [COLOR="Purple"]an “I Quit” Match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Dark Angel (c) defeated Randy Bumfhole to retain the SWF North American Championship [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Yoshimi Mushashibo to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="3"]A Change of Plans[/SIZE][/I] My head was reeling as I entered SWF headquarters the day after “Awesome Impact!” I had barely slept the night before. So many plans! So many ideas! I could already see how storylines were starting to form: [I]Professor Nero would slowly try to mold Dan into his own image, a hateful, cruel individual while Katharina tried desperately to save the man she loved. AFKAP would fracture as Jack Bruce, jealous of Troy Tornado’s success, tried to top him in every way. The last time Troy and Jack feuded, Troy had been the heel and Jack the face. It would be fun to reverse the roles and see what happened. The newly redeemed Archangel would team up with Joel and form a tag team known as “The Survivors”, a little wink and a nod to the smarks, and they would systematically tear down the rest of Apocalypse, led by Dark Angel. Eric Tyler, the denizen of the old school, would clash with Wolf Hawkins, the embodiment of the new.[/I] I would even throw Richard a bone. [I]Wanda and Marc would celebrate Marc’s victory by getting hitched in an impromptu service. I could see Marc becoming Richard’s favorite son as he continued to garner glory for himself, leading a bitter and jealous Eric Eisen to clash with his brother-in-law for the World Heavyweight Championship.[/I] That was only a fraction of the roster. I could try to bring in more international stars so Yoshimi wouldn’t be so lonely. Maybe start a women’s division. So many possibilities. I had to start plotting it all out right away... I barely noticed that Richard was standing at the end of the hallway, his arms folded across his chest. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Scapino, my office, now.”[/COLOR] I went down the hall, thinking that he would want to discuss licensing or marketing or where we should book the next venue. I walked into his office and came up short. Lined up behind Richard’s expansive desk was the entire board of directors. None of them were smiling. Uh oh. Richard sat behind his desk and motioned for me to take the chair across from him. I did, searching the board members’ faces for any glimmer of sympathy. I thought I might have spotted some in Sarah’s eyes, but not much. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“What’s going on?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“We need to have a talk, specifically about the way you’ve been booking matches in my company,” Richard said. “For starters, you can explain to me why we still have Delirious Dan on our roster when I told you to let him go to CGC or USPW.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Begging your pardon, sir,” [/COLOR]I said, thinking it wise to show as much respect and deference as possible. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You never actually ordered me to do that. You suggested it. I considered it and thought it best to keep him on, especially in light of his progress and the fact that I could pair him with Professor Nero in what I think will be a fun storyline....”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Yet the fact remains that you didn’t listen to me,” [/COLOR]Richard said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Just as you didn’t listen to me about pushing my son.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“That’s true, I haven’t,”[/COLOR] I conceded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I felt it better to resolve the feud between Joel and Archangel first. But I have an idea that I think you’ll be very pleased with, sir.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Did you think I would be pleased with this?”[/COLOR] Richard said, tossing a magazine at me. I caught it out of the air and glanced at the front cover. It was a copy of Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine. A picture of Richard Eisen stared at me and for a moment, I thought it was the January issue. It certainly looked like the same photo. But then I took a closer look. Someone had Photoshopped a pair of horns on Richard’s head and made his eyes glow with unholy light. Splashed across the bottom of the page were the words: “The REAL Richard Eisen revealed!” My hands shaking, I flipped to the cover story. It seems that several people had complained about Richard’s self-serving article from a few months ago and wanted to set the record straight. Tommy Cornell and Nemesis were included, rehashing their old beef with Richard over the match that cost them both their jobs. But the bulk of the article was devoted to inside information, provided by someone high-up in the SWF’s ranks. This unnamed individual said that Richard’s ego was out of control, that he was taking credit for decisions he didn’t make. This source also gave me credit, by name, for Delirious Dan’s limited success, Wanda’s historic title run, Karma, Apocalypse, the Anonymous Avenger, everything. The author of the article waxed poetic, calling Richard a scared little man who was afraid of fading out of the limelight. I looked up at Richard. He glared back at me. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“So why did you do it?”[/COLOR] Ice clawed its way up my throat. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You think I’m the source?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You’re the one who gains the most from that slander. Who else would have said that stuff? I can’t believe you would do this to me after all I’ve given you.”[/COLOR] He went off on a rant, rambling through a paranoid world where I was secretly conspiring to ruin his good name and force him into early retirement. I’m not sure exactly what I would have gained from this scheme, but Richard seemed quite sure I was out to get him. As his tirade continued, heat surged up my spine. I began to quake in the chair. It was odd; I could feel tears forming in my eyes, but at the same time, I was pretty sure that I could spit fire at Richard if I wanted to. Richard called me all sorts of names: a no-talent hack; a washed out wreck with no actual ideas of my own. He said that the only reason I succeeded was because he had assembled such a talented roster in the first place. I lost it, though, when he called me a traitor. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Now hold it!”[/COLOR] I bellowed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Mr. Eisen, I know we’ve had our differences lately, and I realize that’s just as much my fault as it was yours. But let me remind you of something: when I came here, you were running scared of TCW. Tommy Cornell may not have had the most dynamic, youthful roster at the time, but he was slowly positioning himself to cut your legs right out from under you. But I was able to hold him off by raiding his roster and bringing his best talent over here ... well, maybe not BJ Shearer, but that’s beside the point! “I’ve given you almost three and a half years of loyal service, going out on the road with every show and never once complaining about how it’s affected my life. I’ve poured my heart and soul into this company and made it something that people talk about. After all that, I think I deserve at least the benefit of a doubt!”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“No, you don’t,”[/COLOR] Richard shot back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“As far as I’m concerned, you’re done here. Pack up your things. You’re fired!”[/COLOR]

[I][SIZE="3"]Moving On....[/SIZE][/I] I suspect Richard considered himself a generous man. He actually gave me fifteen minutes to clear out my office before security would toss me out into the streets. I had to march back to my office, ignoring the stunned looks from the office workers who poked their heads into the halls to see who had incurred the boss’s wrath. As I passed each one, I could hear the whispering begin. No doubt the news had spread through the whole building and would reach the training center soon enough. Sure enough, a few minutes later, the door to my office banged open. Archangel stood in the doorway. His face fell when he saw me shoving my personal items into a small cardboard box. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“It’s true? He really fired you?”[/COLOR] I nodded, stopping for a moment to look at a picture taken two years ago. It was of Richard and me at a bar after a particularly good Warzone. We were smiling, raising a glass in toast to the camera. I considered leaving it, but decided against it. This may not have been the way I wanted to leave the SWF, but this had been my home and yes, Richard had even been my friend. I tucked it into the box carefully. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“So that’s it? You’re just going to roll over and take it?” “What do you want me to do? The whole board was there and they didn’t utter one peep the whole time!” “But this can’t be legal! It’s ... it’s ...” “It’s over,”[/COLOR] I said, collapsing into my desk. I looked it over. Mostly cleaned off and out. Just a few contracts that whoever replaced me would have to go through. A nagging suspicion began to grow at the back of my mind. I frowned and looked at Archangel. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You’re the source, aren’t you?”[/COLOR] Archangel looked at my blankly. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“The what?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You’re the one who called Pro Wrestling Hits. You and Dan overheard Richard and me that one night, you’re the one who brought me the issue with Richard’s interview ... this is all your fault! You had to go and...” “Whoa! I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about!” “Oh, don’t give me that! The latest issue of PWHM? The insider information on how Richard claimed my stories as his? Ring any bells?” “Scap, I don’t have any earthly idea what you’re talking about. I’ve never talked to Pro Wrestling Hits, not since they published a really nasty editorial about how the Survivors lost all their money when Awesome Max Wrestling went belly up.” “Then who did it?” “No idea. Could have been anyone.”[/COLOR] Silence. He finally broke it. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“For what it’s worth, I’m sorry.” “Yeah. Me too.” “So what will you do now?”[/COLOR] I shrugged. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“I’ve got no earthly idea. Travel? Maybe move back to Minneapolis. I can’t imagine myself staying on the East Coast now.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]“But that’s not right,” [/COLOR]Archangel insisted. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“You can’t let Richard do this to you!”[/COLOR] I sighed, shuffling some of the contracts around. A few of these hadn’t been finalized yet. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“What do you want me to do? Sue him? He’s got much deeper pockets than mine and he’d probably win ... and then make me pay his legal fees on top of it.” “There has to be something!”[/COLOR] My eyes fell on one contract. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“Maybe there is.”[/COLOR] *** I left SWF Headquarters with my head held high. Archangel escorted me out, glaring at the security guards that Richard had sicced on me. It felt surreal, almost like there should be cameras filming the whole thing for the next episode of Invasion! I could almost hear Jerry Eisen debating whether or not I should have been fired with Jason Azaria. A couple of wrestlers popped up to say good-bye. Robert Oxford, my trusty mole from TCW, promised to keep an eye on things here and let me know what was happening. Professor Nero, for reasons I didn’t understand, seemed more upset than Archangel. Joel Kovach slapped me on the shoulder, thanking me for everything I had done for him. Even Jerry Eisen showed up, thanking me for my years of service to the company and offering what we both knew was an empty promise to help me if I needed it in the future. But the good-bye that hurt the most was Wanda’s. She met me by my car, tears streaming down her cheeks, begging me to stay. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“If it weren’t for you, I’d still be in Oregon and nobody would know who I am.”[/COLOR] I smiled at her. [COLOR="darkgreen"]“That’s not true. If you had stayed in Oregon, you would have dazzled everyone and Richard would have to be worried about an all women’s promotion taking down his beloved company.”[/COLOR] She laughed, a mirthless chuckle that broke into a sob. She then rushed forward, kissing me on the cheek, and then dashed back into the building. I placed my box in my car and turned back to Archangel and shook his hand, joking he’d better get back inside before Richard thought he was conspiring with me. He shook my offered hand, but then pulled me into a hug before heading back. I looked over the building, feeling a certain amount of weight lifting from my shoulders. It had been a good run, no matter how it ended. And, I’d like to think, that as I got into my car, the last sound I heard was Richard Eisen’s anguished scream as he looked at Delirious Dan’s new contract with the SWF: a lifetime agreement. At $75,000 a month. Sometimes it’s the little victories that count the most.

Its a real shame that you've decided to finish this diary Scap, but hardly surprising with 07 coming out. I think I probably speak for a lot of people on here when I thank you for a very enjoyable and entertaining read for the past several months (real time) and say that I hope you write a new diary for 07 as well. Imho this is the best diary on here. Perhaps you can go the other way, and run TCW in 07? Kutgw :)

Please don't stop! I'll pay! Okay, maybe not, but please don't stop. It's class, and one of the few I look out for. I love how it was coming along and you did such a good job of building new stars. Swallow your pride, apologise to Eisen (even though you have nothing to apologise for) and maybe it will blow over. Then everyone will be happy! Go on... please?!

I'm a saaaaad panda :( As one of your legions of devoted followers who have watched you make stars out of loads and loads of people, I'm really sad to see the end of this diary. The not very subtle hints that you were going to be fired did nothing to dull the sharp pain I'm now feeling at seeing this awesome diary end. But still.... you'll be back for 07 and we can steal more ideas from each other again soon. :) Derek B

Wow... just... wow. I've read all 57 pages over the course of the past 3 or 4 nights, and this is definitely the best diary I've read here, or anywhere for that matter. So many great storylines, so many stars you made, and just... wow, incredible stuff. Leave it up to me to get into something after it's already over. Bullocks. Thanks for giving me something to this week though, staying up till 4am reading this fantastic tale of wrestling at it's finest. I look forward to whatever you do next sir.

Archived