SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, January 2007[/I] ([COLOR="DarkRed"]The Go-Home Show for "When Hell Freezes Over"[/COLOR]) Held at the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia 4,361 in attendance[/CENTER] [I]I know I keep promising that I'm never going back to Canada, but hey, sometimes I like a suicidal challenge. Besides, I just noticed recently that our popularity in Canada is only a few percentage points lower than the average in the U.S., so I figured I'd take a shot.[/I] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] This does not bode well when two of my biggest stars have problems getting the crowd excited. Bubb got Christian down and pinned using the ropes for leverage. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb [/B]in 7:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]JACK BRUCE vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] You know, I had almost forgotten that Jack Bruce has no chemistry with most of my roster. Add another worker to the list. Joey actually pulled off the win with a Minnesota Salute. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 6:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Blonde Bombshell shoots the shirts and at least gets the crowd a little pumped. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A series of graphics are displayed, hyping three of the matches coming up tonight, a sort of preview for "When Hell Freezes Over": Steve Frehley vs. Joel Kovach ([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) Eric Eisen vs. Sam Keith ([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) A "Champion vs. Champion" Match - Remo vs. Freddie Datsun ([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) 2) Tim Westybrook is walking backstage, and just the sight of him makes the crowd pop (Tim is majorly over in Canada for reasons I don't totally understand). He gets jumped by Enforcer Roberts and Black Hat Bailey who try to beat him down, but it's no use. Tim fights them off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) Troy Tornado delivers what I think is a scathing promo against Jack Bruce, saying that Jack is going to lose the Battle of the Bands at "When Hell Freezes Over", because the performance that Troy has put together is so awesome, Jack's going to wish he never picked up a guitar ever. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Tim Westybrook comes out and challenges the Problem Solvers to a handicap match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Thank the stars for Tim's insane popularity in Canada. The fans were behind Tim the whole way for this one. They especially loved the fact that he got Skull down and pinned quickly. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] in 7:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) With the match over, the Problem Solvers charge the ring and attack Tim, this time getting the upper hand and beating him to the mat. Enforcer Roberts then gets a mic and accepts the challenge that Tim laid out earlier. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 7) Steve Frehley comes out and taunts Rich Money. He says that he's going to definitely win the ladder match at "When Hell Freezes Over" and he's going to bring Archangel home. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Emma Chase found this match ironic, especially since it was Joel Kovach who eliminated Archangel from the SWF in the first place. Jerry Eisen pointed out that it was Joel at Emma's behest who did that, but Emma didn't seem too happy that Jerry remembered that tidbit. A really good match. The fans weren't behind these two as much as they were behind Tim, so that hurt them a little. But it was still fantastic, even as Joel hit Steve with the Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 13:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Heavenly Bodies appears on screen and say that they accept the rematch against High Concept for the tag belts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 10) Freddie Datsun taunts Remo, saying that while he knows he can't win the Heavyweight Championship tonight, he's looking forward to humiliating Remo. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 11) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. SAM KEITH[/B] Eric Eisen, like Tim, is really over in Canada and again, I'm not sure why. But once again, the crowd got behind their favorite and screamed themselves hoarse cheering him on. Sam put up a valiant effort, trying to get Eric into the Proton Lock, but the last time he tried, Eric reversed it and slammed Sam to the mat with the Silver Spoon Shock. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen[/B] in 9:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Eric leaves Sam lying on the mat and is passed by Ricky Dale Johnson, who slides under the bottom rope, mic in hand. He taunts the fallen Sam Keith and tells him to get used to being there. He's picked the stipulation for their match, but he's not going to say what it is now. Sam will have to wait until "When Hell Freezes Over" to find out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 13) Remo is shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 14) [B]REMO vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] Lots of good action that the Canadian fans just didn't seem to care that much about. In the end, Remo hit Freddie with the Destroyer. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 15:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 15) As Remo celebrates his win, Freddie gets up and tries to attack him. But before he can actually do so, Mainstream Hernandez appears and makes the save. Freddie and Mainstream wind up brawling and Remo tries to separate them. While he does, Joel Kovach hits the ring and attacks Remo. Then Eric Eisen comes in and, rather than save Remo, joins in. Soon it all devolves into a massive brawl, all five men attacking each other as officials came out to try and break it up. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] As the show goes off the air, the announcers reviewed the card for "When Hell Freezes Over" - [B]Tim Westybrook vs. The Problem Solvers[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Sam Keith in [COLOR="Purple"]an unknown stipulation match[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]High Concept vs. Heavenly Bodies (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B][I]A Battle of the Bands between Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado[/I][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR]) [B]Steve Frehley vs. Rich Money in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]with Archangel's employment at stake[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]Freddie Datsun (c) vs. Mainstream Hernandez for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR]) [B]Remo (c) vs. Eric Eisen vs. Joel Kovach for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently it was too early to come back to Canada. I got a note that fans don't think there are enough hot storylines to follow right now (which doesn't surprise me. The Joel/Eric/Remo storyline was running at an A before this show; now it's a B-) and that this show probably hurt our popularity overall. I'm guessing we went up in British Columbia a little, but our popularity in the States will have probably suffered. On the plus side, TCW didn't do any better than us, and for the first time, we cracked the 200,000 viewers mark in Mexico. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick Results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Jack Bruce [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Skull DeBones[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Steve Frehley[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Sam Keith[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Freddie Datsun[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE] I'm beginning to feel like a broken record, but as always, predictions are welcome.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Tim Westybrook [/B]vs. The Problem Solvers Westybrook needs to make a huge comeback now that he's over hsi injuries and show these guys who's boss. Not sure the fued should be ending any time soon so I'm predicting a beat down after and the possible addition of an ally for Westybrook, maybe a new debut. Ricky Dale Johnson vs. [B]Sam Keith[/B] in an unknown stipulation match I just like Keith better than Ricky so I'm picking him but I'm pretty sure Ricky is gonna win anyway. High Concept vs. [B]Heavenly Bodies (c)[/B] for the SWF Tag Team Championship I think Heavnly Bodies is a good team with a lot of potential so I'm seeing them stay champs for awhile maybe a 6 month run. A Battle of the Bands between [B]Jack Bruce[/B] and Troy Tornado Troy needs to be blown out of the water and then not even perform kinda like Jericho Cena but a bit more believable. That should help the fued get even deeper [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs. Rich Money in a ladder match with Archangel's employment at stake I like Archangle and I think he needs a way back in [B]Freddie Datsun (c)[/B] vs. Mainstream Hernandez for the SWF North American Championship I'm not a fan of the main man and I think Freedie Datsun is the future of your company and should stay North American champ till he's big enough for Heavyweight title shot. I also think he should fued with another good technician like Sam Keith Remo (c) vs. [B]Eric Eisen [/B]vs. Joel Kovach for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship I like Remo as champ but I see an upset here while Eric bides hsi time and lets Remo and Joel go at each other and Erci sneaks in for a pin.

From SWF.com - [QUOTE] [CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/COLOR][/SIZE] this Thursday on Pay-Per-View[/CENTER] Featuring.... [B]Tim Westybrook in a handicap match against the Problem Solvers[/B] - Tim has made himself quite the problem for both Black Hat Bailey and Enforcer Roberts. Young Westybrook has become a well nigh unstoppable force in the SWF. This is the greatest challenge he has faced in his meteoric rise through the ranks. Can he overcome the combined might of Black Hat Bailey and Enforcer Roberts, or has he met up with an immovable object? [B]Ricky Dale Johnson faces off against Sam Keith in a match with an as-of-yet unknown stipulation[/B] - Ricky Dale Johnson has made quite a splash in the SWF since coming from "out west." But Sam Keith slowed him down a bit last month with the submission match. What tricks does Ricky have up his sleeve? Will Sam be able to overcome whatever the stipulation is? [B]The Heavenly Bodies defend their newly won tag team titles against former champs High Concept[/B] - High Concept has held the tag titles for a long time and seemed surprised that Joe Sexy and Darryl Devine were able to capture them. Can High Concept retake what they think is rightfully theirs? Or will Joe and Darryl continue their title reign? [B]A Battle of the Bands between Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado [/B]- Both men are known for their musical abilities, having fronted for the same band. But who is better at it? Both Jack and Troy have been working for weeks with back-up bands, composing new songs and are ready to show what they've got "When Hell Freezes Over". [B]Steve Frehley fights Rich Money to bring back Archangel[/B] - Steve Frehley has become Archangel's best advocate, but after Archangel's surprise guest refereeing gig, Rich Money doesn't want to see Double-A back. Can Steve pull down the briefcase and get Archangel's job back? Or will Rich Money tear it up and end Steve and Archangel's dreams? Time will only tell, but this just in: Archangel will be there at ringside! [B]Freddie Datsun defends his SWF North American Championship against Mainstream Hernandez[/B] - Freddie Datsun has turned [I]Warzone[/I] into his personal battleground, defending his title against all comers. Most have been willing to slink to the sidelines after losing, but not PWHM's Young Wrestler of the Year, Mainstream Hernandez. Mainstream seems bound and determined to capture the gold. Can Freddie fight off this hungry young man again? Or will Mainstream's dreams finally come true? [B]Remo, Eric Eisen, and Joel Kovach face off in a triangle match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B] - Even though Eric Eisen was named Number One Contender for the title that Remo has held since the end of October, Joel Kovach simply could not let it go. Because of his constant interference, Richard Eisen has allowed him another shot at the title. Eric feels he has to prove that he has this shot because he deserves it, not because he's the boss' son. And Remo? He welcomes the challenge. Who will emerge victorious? Who will be holding the gold when the night is over? [CENTER][SIZE="3"]Order "When Hell Freezes Over" to find out![/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]

[B]Tim Westybrook[/B] vs. The Problem Solvers (C+) - probably by DQ followed by post match beatdown and maybe a save by ??? [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] vs. Sam Keith in an unknown stipulation match (C+) - RDJ in a cage match High Concept vs. [B]Heavenly Bodies [/B](c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (C+) - just cos they haven't had a long run yet A Battle of the Bands between [B]Jack Bruce [/B]and Troy Tornado (C) - the original and best [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs. Rich Money in a ladder match with Archangel's employment at stake (C+) - you've still got AA hanging around, so you obviously want to use him again. Let him get some more revenge on Emma! Freddie Datsun (c) vs. Mainstream Hernandez for the SWF North American Championship (C) - perhaps a draw? Maybe some interference from someone else who will then get involved in the title picture Remo (c) vs. Eric Eisen vs. [B]Joel Kovach [/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B-) - no reason :)

Tim Westybrook vs. [B]The Problem Solvers[/B] (C+) - I expect some underhanded tactics by the Problem Solvers in this one [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] vs. Sam Keith in an unknown stipulation match (C+) - To even up their series High Concept vs. [B]Heavenly Bodies[/B] (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship (C+) - Devine deserves a huge push A Battle of the Bands between [B]Jack Bruce[/B] and Troy Tornado (C) - with a beat down from Troy afterwards [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs. Rich Money in a ladder match with Archangel's employment at stake (C+) - I like Archangel, it's time to bring him back Freddie Datsun (c) vs. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (C) - No need to end the Young Wrestler of the Year's push now [B]Remo[/B] (c) vs. Eric Eisen vs. Joel Kovach for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (B-) - Just don't think Eisen or Kovach is more worthy of the belt than Remo right now. So, there is no reason to have him drop it.

Tim Westybrook vs. [B]The Problem Solvers[/B] Ricky Dale Johnson vs. [B]Sam Keith[/B] in an unknown stipulation match [B]High Concept[/B] vs. Heavenly Bodies (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship A Battle of the Bands between Jack Bruce and [B]Troy Tornado[/B] [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs. Rich Money in a ladder match with Archangel's employment at stake Freddie Datsun (c) vs. [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]for the SWF North American Championship [B]Remo[/B] (c) vs. Eric Eisen vs. Joel Kovach for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

[CENTER][I]SWF Presents...[/I] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 2, January 2007[/I] Held at the Isaak Road Arena in the Mid Atlantic Territory 15,000 in attendance (sold out!)[/CENTER] [U][B]DARK MATCHES[/B][/U] 1) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] A really good, but short, opening match, one that ended with the loner Shawn using an object to take out Christian when the ref wasn't looking. WINNER: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] in 6:04 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]FLASHBACK vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] Whoa. I'll be honest, I didn't expect this good of a match out of these guys. But I'll take it. Joey Minnesota ended this short match with an Empire Spiral on Robbie Retro. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 6:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Before the show officially starts, Jessie came out and encouraged all the fans to pick up a copy of the souvenier program since it has her picture on the front. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A video package aired, hyping the main event for tonight. There are clips of all three men beating each other in different matches with sound bites from their promos over the past few weeks. Very nicely done. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Ricky Dale Johnson came out with a mic. He said that it's time for him to reveal the stipulation for his match with Sam Keith tonight. He said that he let his imagination fly on this one. He wanted something truly special. Something unique. Something no one had ever seen before or would have ever expected. He considered doing a cage match .... but then the cage would be hanging over the ring when people walked in and that would ruin the surprise. A hardcore match or a street fight? That's up his alley, but it's been done to death. So tonight's match is going to a regular match, one on one. The stipulation is this: the loser has to man a pie-throwing booth in the arena's main lobby .... as the target. Ricky then produced a tin full of whipped cream and holds it up the audience, telling them that they would be the ones throwing the pies. The crowd went nuts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. SAM KEITH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a "loser becomes a pie-throwing target" match[/COLOR] I'll admit, this one is a little goofy, but I like it. It makes me smile. It didn't make Sam smile, though. He scowled all the way out to the ring and wouldn't get inside until Ricky put down the pie. Throughout the match, Sam did his best to end things. He went after the Proton Lock a number of times, but it was no use. In the end, Ricky hit Sam with the Southern Justice for the win. Sam got up after the match and looked absolutely stunned. Ricky retrieved the pie and waved it in front of his face, then pointed toward the back. Sam rolled out and headed for the back, looking pretty upset. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] in 10:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Eric Eisen delivered a scathing promo. He eviscerated Joel Kovach for sticking his nose in where it didn't belong. He chewed out Remo for trying to coddle him. He said that they'll both pay tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Tim Westybrook is seen walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. THE PROBLEM SOLVERS[/B] Tim had his hands full with both Enforcer and Black Hat, but he never broke a sweat. Enforcer and Black Hat looked pathetic out there, trying to bring Tim down. In the end, Tim tossed Enforcer out of the ring and then got Black Hat down and in a submission move, causing Black Hat to tap. WINNER: Tim Westybrook in 9:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Tim celebrated his win in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Out in the arena lobby, a pie-throwing booth has been set up. Sam reluctantly stuck his head through the target, revealing that the plywood has been painted so it looks like Sam's head is coming out of a donkey's, well .... you get the idea. Ricky manned the booth and handed the first fan his pie. The fan laughed and threw the pie and nailed Sam right in the face. Sam shook off the whipped cream and glared at Ricky. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Joe Sexy and Darryl Devine came to the ring and told High Concept that they might as well just pack up and go home now. There's no way they're getting the titles back. Not tonight, not ever. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. HEAVENLY BODIES (c)[/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A really great match. High Concept looked hungry as they came out to the ring while Joe and Darryl played it cool the whole time. Very confident. And with good reason. Joe Sexy ended it by hitting Groucho Bling with a One Night Stand. WINNERS: [B]Heavenly Bodies[/B] in 9:11 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Joel Kovach cut a promo, one that should be hot. But he seemed distracted. He took a few half-hearted verbal swipes at Remo and Eric, but then apologized, saying that he has something on his mind, and he walked away before the promo was over. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) We cut back to the arena lobby. A wobbly old lady was at the booth and given a pie. She tried to lob it at Sam, but it barely made it a third of the way. Sam started to mock the old lady, so Ricky picked up a pie and smashed it in Sam's face to shut him up. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) A video played, highlighting Troy Tornado's surprising debut in the SWF. The voiceover is interspersed sound bites from both Troy and Jack's promos. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 14) It's time for the battle of the bands. Jack went first. He and his back-up band blew the roof off the arena. Fans streamed to the stage and an impromptu mosh pit started as Jack and company played two new songs. After it's done, Jerry Eisen commented, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Troy's going to have his work cut out for him."[/COLOR] Troy came out on stage by himself with only an acoustic guitar. He said he doesn't have a back-up band tonight because he had "artistic differences" with the hacks the SWF hired for him. That's okay, because he doesn't need a back-up band. He's going to sing the fans a song he wrote just for himself. It's a lovely ballad. Kind of. Well, not really. It sounded like Troy's guitar was a little out of tune and the words were kind of fruity. I suppose they're supposed to express Troy's inner angst and anguish over having to hide in Jack's shadow for so long, but the audience really didn't care. Troy had to start over a few times because the crowd was getting rowdy. In the end, it was clear from the audience's applause that Jack won. He stepped up to the edge of the stage and waved and smiled. Troy looked furious, and he took out his frustration by smashing his guitar over Jack's head, leaving Jack down and out. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Back to the arena lobby! A little boy tried to hit Sam with a pie. He missed badly and started to cry. Ricky offered to give him another pie, but Sam threw a fit. He got out of the target and stormed over to the little boy, saying that it's just one per customer and that the boy had his chance. He snatched the pie out of the boy's hands, causing the boy to wail even louder, demanding the pie back. Sam asked the boy what he's going to do about it, tell his daddy? That's when the boy's daddy shows up. He appeared to be a cross between Bruce the Giant and Nemesis. He could probably rip a Mack truck apart barehanded. And he did not look happy. He glowered at Sam and even growled a little. Sam stared at him with wide eyes, looked at the pie in his hand, sighs, and then smashed it into his own face, much to the delight of the little boy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) The camera cuts to ringside, where Archangel is seated in the front row. He waved to the fans and then a mic was given to him. He apologized to the fans for walking out on them and said that he hopes after tonight, he'll be back in the ring again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) A video aired, hyping the storyline of Steve Frehley and Rich Money fighting over Archangel's career. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. RICH MONEY [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match[/COLOR] A briefcase was suspended above the ring and the announcers reminded everyone that inside it is an SWF contract for Archangel. If Steve retrieved it, Archangel would be able to sign it on the spot and return to action. If Rich retrieved it, Rich gets to tear it up. Speaking of tearing it up (bad segue, I know), that's exactly what Steve and Rich did. Lots of insane spots that got the audience to gasp, numerous ladders were used as weapons (which destroyed their usefulness as ladders). At one point, while Steve was down and out outside the ring, Rich went over to mock Archangel a little. He got right up next to the security railing and got in his face. Archangel slapped him, then grabbed him by the hair and dropped his head into the security railing. The guards warned him off after that. Finally, a ladder was set up in the middle of the ring by Steve. He and Rich both started climbing up it at the same time. They slugged it out at the top and Steve finally managed to shove Rich off the ladder. He reached up to get the briefcase.... .... and that's when Joel Kovach vaulted the security railing by the announce table. He leapt into the ring and knocked the ladder over, causing Steve to not only fall off, but fall out of the ring. Joel then set it up and guarded it as Rich climbed up and retrieved the briefcase. Rich then opened the case and in front of Archangel's wide eyes, tore up the contract. WINNER: Rich Money in 13:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 19) Joel rolled out of the ring and got in Archangel's face. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I got rid of you. There's no way I'm letting you back in here!"[/COLOR] He then turned to the camera and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Okay, I've taken care of what I had to. Remo, Eric, see you soon!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 20) Remo cut a promo, saying that while he respects Eric as a competitor and even as a friend, Eric is out of line in how he's behaving. Remo doesn't want to hurt him, but if Eric makes it necessary, he will. As for Joel Kovach, Remo cut into him, saying that there's no way Joel deserves to ever lay even a finger on the championship gold and as long as Remo has breath, he's going to make sure Joel never gets it. He then excused himself and walked away, saying he too has some unfinished business to attend to. The camera followed him..... RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 21) Out into the lobby, where the fans went nuts at the sight of the champ with his belt. Remo got a pie from Ricky and nailed Sam, right in the face. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"That looks like it could have hurt!" [/COLOR]Peter Michaels said. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 22) Steve was backstage being taped up by the trainer when Archangel found him. Steve started to say that it wasn't fair, that Joel shouldn't have gotten involved, that Steve is willing to keep fighting. Archangel told him to stop, that maybe it's better this way. He then hugged Steve and walked out the door. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 23) A video aired, hyping the feud between Mainstream Hernandez and Freddie Datsun. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 24) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. FREDDIE DATSUN (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Oh yeah. This is shaping up to be a great night. Freddie and Mainstream were on fire tonight, turning in a spectacular match. Lots of near falls, lots of high flying action from Mainstream. It all came down to one final move: The Apparition #14. I don't know why Mainstream calls it that, but hey, it won him a title, so who am I to judge? WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] in 12:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 25) We cut out to the arena lobby one last time. No other fans wanted to throw a pie at Sam Keith, so Ricky let him go. Ricky kidded Sam in a good natured way, but Sam didn't want to hear it. As a matter of fact, Sam was so angry that he grabbed Ricky and drove him through a table of pies. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 26) [B]REMO (c) vs. ERIC EISEN vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A great match to end a great show, I think. All three men were bound and determined to walk out of the ring the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. For once, Eric sold the moves spectacularly. There were tons of near falls, lots of high spots from Eric, and lots of brawling from Remo and Joel. In the end, Remo hit Eric with not one, not two, but three consecutive Destroyers. Before he could pin him, though, Joel intercepted him and nailed him with the Old School Drop. Rather than pin him, though, Joel stopped and looked at one of the corners. He then clambered to the top turnbuckle and wobbled a bit. Jerry Eisen reminded fans that Joel is not a cruiserweight and normally doesn't fly. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What could he possibly be up to?"[/COLOR] We never found out. Eric jumped up out of nowhere and knocked Joel from the top rope. Joel didn't fall off cleanly; his legs got tangled in the ropes and wound up hanging upside down. Eric saw that, turned to the champ, and charged. Remo caught him and tried to set him up for a fourth Destroyer, only to have it reversed and turned into the Silver Spoon Shock. While Joel struggled to free himself, Eric pinned Remo for 1 .... 2 .... 3. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen[/B] in 18:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 27) Eric collapsed to the ring, stunned that he actually won. The ref got the belt and walked past Remo to present it to the new champ. Before he could, though, Remo got up and yanked it from the ref's hands. He stared at the belt for a few moments, then with a sad smile, handed it to Eric. He then took Eric's wrist and raised his hand. The crowd went nuts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I'll be the first to admit, it was kind of a goofy show. We spent more money on whipped cream than I ever thought we'd have to. But the fans responded to everything and it turned out to be great, in spite of the silliness. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"When Hell Freezes Over"[/COLOR][/U] DARK: [I]Shawn Gonzales defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated Flashback [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Sam Keith[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated the Problem Solvers[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Heavenly Bodies (c) defeated High Concept to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Steve Frehley[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Freddie Datsun (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Remo (c) and Joel Kovach to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, January 2007 (airs on Friday)[/I] Held at the Missouri State Armory in the Mid West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. ANDRE JONES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Shooting Star Championship[/COLOR] Elemental’s finished his healing a few days ago and it’s good to see him back in fighting form. Even still, I don’t think it’s time for Andre to drop the title yet. WINNER: [B]Andre Jones [/B]in 6:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] And the education of Dan continues. I’m told that Elmo came out of this match looking good. I’m not surprised. But I do have a plan for Dan to get a little more over with the crowd. Maybe that’ll help. WINNER: [B]Elmo Benson [/B]in 7:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) Blonde Bombshell shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Christian Faith is in the ring. He talks about what an honor it’s been to work for the SWF, and winning the Warmaster title has just been another great thing this company has given him. But he’s not one to rest on his laurels, though. That’s why tonight, he’ll defend his title against Eddie Peak. He’s sure he’ll beat him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the self-hype & match announcement; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the confidence 2) Melody Cuthill and Principessa are walking backstage when they’re attacked by Flex and Pecs, who beat them down. Peter Michaels wonders what will happen in their match against Flex and Pecs later. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) [B]THE TOMBOYS vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] And the answer is: it dragged down the match, but not in the way I intended. Yikes. Melody did a great job selling her supposed injuries, but Principessa didn’t make it convincing. Flex and Pecs ... well, those boys just aren’t that good. At least, I don’t think they are. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pecs [/B]in 6:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Eddie Peak hypes up the main event match and says that he’s absolutely positive that he’ll emerge victorious. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Wanda Fish comes out to the ring and talks about how excited she still is to work for the SWF. The crowd is finally beginning to warm up to her. That’s good. But then Texas Pete comes out to the ring and says that he figures that a cute girl like Wanda should be back at the bunkhouse cooking up a nice meal. Barring that, maybe she’d like a match next week. Wanda agrees. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the hype; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge 6) A movie parody airs, showing American Elemental and Chris Gordon as slightly bumbling superheroes who are trying to save Jessie from certain doom. Sadly, with Elemental, it wasn’t acting. It appears that he’s a little rusty. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) The Biggz Boyz come out before their next match. They address Skull DeBones and his new friend, Shawn Gonzalez to another match next week on Warzone. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 8) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] The U.S.A. looked pretty nonchalant going out to the match, as if they didn’t see the Biggzes as a threat. That soon changed when they realized that the high-flying Biggzes had their number. Joey and Nevada fought back admirably, but it did little good, especially when Bart hit Nevada with the Biggz Up. WINNERS: [B]The Biggz Boyz [/B]in 13:04 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) The U.S.A. doesn’t look happy, so they take out their frustration on the Biggzes. They beat on Bart and Brett for a while before Flashback charges the ring and chases the U.S.A. out of the ring. As Nevada and Joey retreat, Blonde Bombshell gets a mic and tells Flashback that they’re going to regret sticking their noses into the U.S.A.’s business. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the rescue; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the warning 10) [B]ANGRY GILMORE vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] I wasn’t sure about including this match; it was just filler that I left up to the road agents. But given how tonight is unfolding, I’m glad I included it. WINNER:[B] BLZ Bubb [/B]in 10:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Skull and Shawn make their appearance and say that they’d be more than happy to face the Biggzes again next week. Well, Skull said that. Shawn, portraying a loner, kind of skulked behind his partner and didn’t look happy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Christian and Eddie tore the place down with this great match. They brawled through the ring, on the outside of the ring, and generally kept the fans on the edge of their seats the whole time. At one point, Darren Smith (the ref) got knocked out accidentally. The competitors didn’t seem to notice as they took the brawl to the outside of the ring. Eddie then used the ringbell to knock out Christian. He noticed that the ref didn’t see it and got a crafty smile on his face. He rolled into the ring and roused the ref, pointing to Christian. Darren did his job and counted out Christian. Eddie celebrated what he thought was his win ... only to be informed that he couldn’t win the title like that. The show closed with shots of Eddie looking furious and Christian ... well, knocked out. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]by count out in 18:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I’m not surprised I got the “no hot storylines” comment this time. I think part of that is from the fact that we’re still suffering from the hit we took in Canada. Part of it is the storylines we featured got some lousy ratings. What really is bugging me, though, is the fact that I made some stupid mistakes booking the angles. I need to pay better attention to what needs to go into an angle to fulfill a plot point. At any rate, the Pay-Per-View Week Warzone curse seems to be haunting us still. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Andre Jones defeated American Elemental to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Shooting Star Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Elmo Benson defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Flex & Pecs defeated the Tomboys [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]The Biggz Boyz defeated the United States of Annihilation [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Angry Gilmore [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Christian Faith by count out [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Scapino1974] I’m not surprised I got the “no hot storylines” comment this time. I think part of that is from the fact that we’re still suffering from the hit we took in Canada. Part of it is the storylines we featured got some lousy ratings. What really is bugging me, though, is the fact that I made some stupid mistakes booking the angles. I need to pay better attention to what needs to go into an angle to fulfill a plot point. [/QUOTE] Yeah, me too. :) Good shows though, and I'd like to ditto the request from before that AA isn't gone for good. I'd also like to import he and Kovach into my game, but I'm not sure I'd write them as well as you do.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, January 2007[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. FLEX[/B] Thanks to Elemental's previous injury, he's dropped down to Enhancement Talent! Time to rebuild him. WINNER: American Elemental in 7:23 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]JOHNNY MARTIN vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] Joey is perhaps the biggest surprise after "When Hell Freezes Over". The booking team has shot him up to Main Event status! Not exactly where I expected to see him, but hey, I'll take it. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] in 6:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A graphic was shown, hyping the fact that the new SWF World Heavyweight Champ will be here tonight! That's right, Eric Eisen is in the building! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) But the show started with Joel Kovach coming out to the ring. He was livid over what happened at "When Hell Freezes Over." He said that the only reason why Eric is the champ is because he cheated. He introduced a clip from the main event, showing how Eric's interference got him caught in the ropes, allowing Eric to pick up the win. Joel said that as far as he's concerned, he and Eric have some unfinished business. He challenged Eric and demanded that he put his title on the line tonight! But instead of the champ, we got Remo instead. Remo informed Joel that if anyone is going to fight Eric for the title, he'll be the first in line. He and Joel exchanged some heated words and then Remo challenged Joel to a match tonight. The winner can take on Eric for the title. Joel agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Joel's challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for Remo's 3) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. ANDRE JONES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Shooting Star Championship[/COLOR] A pretty good opening match. Not spectacular, but the crowd just isn't behind either of these two yet. Andre picked up the title after a frog splash. WINNER: [B]Andre Jones[/B] in 9:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Jack Bruce came out and talked about how Troy Tornado ended their Battle of the Bands. Jack suggested that maybe it was because Troy knows who the better man really is. But then Troy came out. He said that the problem isn't with him, it's with these stupid, know-nothing fans who didn't appreciate his true musical genius. They're like pigs, lining up at the musical trough to slop on whatever trash gets dumped for them ... like Jack Bruce's music. He then said that he didn't want to dwell on what happened. He'll allow that Jack is [I]the more popular[/I] musician. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"He's also the better one I think,"[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen commented. Troy then talked about how Jack is known as quite the ladies man. He wants to see if that's really true. He challenged Jack to a Phone-Number Gathering game next week on [I]Invasion![/I] Jack seemed confused by the concept but agreed. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the taunting and the challenge 5) Backstage, Wanda Fish cut a promo. She talks about how it's been a life-long dream of hers to come here to the SWF, to work for Richard Eisen, to get to know our CEO better. She finished by saying that the fans should keep their eyes on her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. SKULL DeBONES & SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] Marv Earnest explained that this was going to be the final match between these two teams. It was a much better match than I expected, even though the Biggzes kind of underperformed. More accurately, they're both getting stale. But the crowd still loved it as Brett hit Shawn with the Biggz Up for the win. WINNERS: [B]The Biggz Boyz[/B] in 7:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) After the match, Shawn and Skull got into an argument over who really lost the match for them. Skull blamed Shawn. Shawn blamed Skull. It finally ended with Shawn saying that their partnership is over and that at the next [I]Warzone[/I], Shawn wants Skull in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 8) Tim Westybrook came out to a decent ovation. Not the best, but it wasn't bad either. He took the mic and said that he was done being a problem for the Problem Solvers. He's humiliated Black Hat Bailey three times and proven that Enforcer Roberts is no match for him. He's set his sights on bigger prey: BLZ Bubb. He then runs down BLZ Bubb, pointing out how a few months ago, Bubb and his buddies Heavenly Bodies got beat up by a bunch of women. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ (c) vs. FREDDIE DATSUN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Freddie has apparently exercised his rematch clause. Good thing he did. It was a phenomenal match, the kind that these two seem to have every time they get into the ring together. Freddie was bound and determined to get the title back, but in the end, he succumbed to an Apparition #14. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] in 12:50 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Sam Keith found Richard Eisen backstage. Sam was furious over what happened at "When Hell Freezes Over". He said he's still trying to get the whipped cream out of his hair. He called Ricky Dale Johnson a clown and said that the man is a disgrace to professional wrestling. He demanded another shot at Ricky right now! Richard told him to calm down, that Ricky wasn't even in the building tonight. Richard said he understands where Sam is coming from and he'll think about giving them another match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]REMO vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Oh yeah. Great main event! Joel and Remo tore up the ring together. There were numerous near falls, first from Joel as he tried to finish off Remo quickly. Then Remo took control of the match and kept Joel on the ropes, but even after a Destroyer, he couldn't keep Joel down. Finally, as Remo tried to set Joel up for another Destroyer, Joel reversed it, dropped Remo to the mat, and put him in a fierce submission hold, one that Emma Chase dubbed the "Kovach Krippler." Remo struggled to free himself, but then succumbed and tapped. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 15:59 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Eric Eisen came out to the ring and thanked the crowd for their support. He said that he knows that people think that this is just another case of nepotism, but he'll prove that he deserves to be the Heavyweight Champion. He didn't make it much father than that, because Joel Kovach rushed the ring and attacked him. Before things got out of hand, though, Steve Frehley ran to the ring with a steel chair in his hand. He chased Joel out of the ring. Steve then got a mic and ripped into Joel for interfering in his match at "When Hell Freezes Over". He then challenged Joel to a match next week on [I]Invasion![/I] Joel shrugged and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Why not?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for Eric's self-hype; [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the rescue; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] No complaints from the crowd, so none from me. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]American Elemental defeated Pecs [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Johnny Martin[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Andre Jones defeated Chris Gordon to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Shooting Star Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]The Biggz Boyz defeated Skull DeBones & Shawn Gonzalez[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Freddie Datsun to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Remo[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, January 2007[/I] Held at the Gorski Ballroom in the South West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. THE BIGGZ BOYZ[/B] Just a kind of fun throw-away match. All four are high flyers and that made for an entertaining time. WINNERS: [B]The Biggz Boyz[/B] in 6:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Dan's education continues. This time he had trouble selling Ricky's moves. Ricky, who shone like a star out there, mercifully ended it quickly. WINNER: Ricky Dale Johnson in 6:33 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) The Blonde Bombshell shot t-shirts into the crowd. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Eddie Peak started the show in the ring. He said that it wasn't fair that he didn't get the Warmaster Title last week. He didn't know that rule about count outs! He went on to say that he wanted to rectify the situation ... tonight. He challenged Christian to face him in the ring again. Christian came out and accepted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) A limo pulled up outside the limo. The door opened and the Glass Ceiling got out. They joked a little and headed for the entrance. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Do you suppose BLZ Bubb will address Tim Westybrook's challenge?"[/COLOR] Ana Garcia wondered aloud. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Shawn Gonzalez, who was sitting in a lonely, shadowy corner of the arena, complained about how everyone kept expecting things of him. He came to the SWF to get away from the pressure, but Skull roped him in right away to fight the Biggzes. He said that he doesn't like people. They expect too much from him. But the only thing Skull should expect tonight is a thorough butt kicking. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Flex and Pecs came to the ring and taunted the Tomboys, pointing out how they aren't here again tonight. They accused them of hiding at home and having tea parties. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) [B]WANDA FISH vs. TEXAS PETE[/B] Whoops. Bad chemistry and it really hurt us this time. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish[/B] in 9:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) BLZ Bubb, Joe Sexy, and Darryl Devine came out to the ring. They taunted Tim Westybrook, saying that he doesn't have a clue what he's up against. They said they're called the Glass Ceiling for a reason, and that reason is that they stop wrestlers from rising to the top of the ranks. If Tim wants to see his career ended so early, he should keep running his mouth. Then Elmo Benson came out to the ring. He pointed out that Bubb and his cronies lost their big war against a bunch of girls. He said that if Bubb wants to prove he's so tough, why doesn't he just get into the ring tonight with him? RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge 7) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Elmo, a decent high flyer, kept the bigger man off balance the entire match. Bubb seemed dead on his feet a few times trying to keep up with Elmo. In the end, Elmo had the big man staggered and hopped to the top rope for a cross body block. Only Bubb caught Elmo out of the air and dropped him with the Hades Bomb. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] in 12:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Mainstream Hernandez came out to the ring with his new title. He said he knew that people were buzzing about how young he is to be holding a major title already. He informed the crowd that they should get used to seeing him with gold around his waist, because this belt won't be the last one he wins. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Nevada Nuclear and Joey Minnesota came out to the ring dressed like Flashback. They mocked the other team, spouting catchphrases from the '70s and '80s and basically just cracked themselves up. Then the real thing hit the ring and cleaned house. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the attack 10) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Skull tried his best, but Shawn simply rolled over him in this match. WINNER: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]in 11:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Christian Faith came out and said that he didn't care how upset Eddie Peak was. Last week, he lost fair and square because of the rules. This week, he won't have such a convenient excuse. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Another great match out of these two. Eddie seemed on-fire tonight, ready to tear Christian apart, but the cagey veteran stayed one step ahead of the challenger the whole time. Eddie simply couldn't get Christian pinned! There were a few two counts and a couple of one counts. In the end, though, Eddie fell prey to the Leap of Faith. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 11:12 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) As the show went off the air, the announcers reminded everyone to tune in on Tuesday for [I]Invasion![/I] to see Steve Frehley take on Joel Kovach. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I was able to sneak into the crowd to see how the fans felt after the show was over. Some of them were not happy. They didn't like seeing Dan in the dark matches. The really curious thing was that somehow, our publicity department screwed up. They advertised that Shawn and Skull were going to take on the Biggzes again tonight, so some of the fans were a bit upset that they didn't get to see that match. But all in all, it was a good show and helped our popularity. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]The Biggz Boyz defeated Modern Day Heroes [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Texas Pete[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Elmo Benson[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Shawn Gonzalez defeated Skull DeBones[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Christian faith defeated Eddie Peak to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, January 2007[/I] Held at the Lowe Ballroom in the North West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]GROUCHO BLING vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] This was an awkward bout with lots of missed spots and just plain sloppy work. Turns out these two weren't communicating in the ring and afterwards, they both confided in me that they don't want to work together again. Bad chemistry and all that. WINNER: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] in 5:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMO vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] It was a short match, but it got the job done. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] in 6:06 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A graphic aired, reminding the crowd that tonight's main event would be Joel Kovach taking on Steve Frehley. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) The camera cut to a local singles' bar, where Troy Tornado and Jack Bruce were sitting at a table. Troy explained the rules: both men would work the crowd and gather as many phone numbers as they could. Whoever had the most by the end of the evening wins. Jack asked who the judge would be. That's when some disco music started up and the crowd parted to reveal Robbie Retro doing his thing out on the dance floor. Jack rolled his eyes. Troy shrugged and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"He was the only one who wanted to come."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Tim Westybrook was walking backstage when BLZ Bubb jumped out of nowhere and attacked him. Tim was caught off guard and so Bubb got in some good offense, but then Tim rallied and fought back. By the time it was over, Bubb was the one lying on the floor. Tim then leaned over Bubb and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Nice try, old man, but if you want me, you'll have to face me in the ring!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the failed attack; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the taunting 4) The camera cut back to the singles' bar. Already, dozens of ladies were swarming over Jack, handing him slips of paper with their phone numbers. Jack is gathering them as quickly as he can. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Back at the ballroom, the crowd popped as Wanda Fish came out to the ring. Well, most of them did. A few of them booed. Wanda addressed her critics: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It's good to be home again, but I know that some of you are upset that I joined the SWF. But if you'll listen to my reasons, I'm sure you'll understand. For years, I've wanted to work for the SWF and especially Richard Eisen. I know, I know, some of you may not like Mr. Eisen all that much, but I think he's a visionary. After all, he founded this company a little over 30 years ago and built it to where it is today. It's the most dominant professional wrestling promotion in the world, seen all over the globe every week. And none of this would have been possible if it hadn't been for Mr. Eisen. I know some of you wanted me to stay here in the North West forever, but I'm finally fulfilling my dream. And if I can, you can too."[/COLOR] That won over the critics (who were actually hired by us to boo anyway, so it's all good). RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Christian Faith was walking backstage when Eddie Peak jumped him from behind and beats the living tar out of him. Eddie ranted about how Christian can't hide from him, that he's going to have to face him again soon! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Back to the bar. Troy wasn't having as good of luck as Jack. Maybe it was the fact that he was using really bad pick-up lines. Maybe it was the fact that he asked a few girls who were obviously on dates with men who were much bigger than Troy. Whatever the case, things didn't look so good for Troy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Sam Keith found Richard Eisen backstage and asked if he had gotten Sam's messages. Richard was annoyed and said that yes, he got all of Sam's messages, all twenty-seven of them. He's thought about it, and he'll give Sam the match. At "Nothing to Lose", it'll be Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Sam Keith. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. HEAVENLY BODIES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A pretty good match all told. Bart and Brett put on a spectacular offense, filled with high flying moves, but Joe and Darryl showed why they're the champs. They had better coordination, better timing. And they're willing to cheat. Darryl picked up the pin on Brett with his feet on the ropes. WINNERS: [B]Heavenly Bodies[/B] in 11:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Back to the bar. Jack was counting the impressive stack of phone numbers he's collected when someone tapped him on the shoulder. Jack turned around and was surprised to see Principessa standing there. He asked her what she wanted, and she said that she heard about this contest that he and Troy were having, so she wanted to help him out by giving him her phone number. And she wanted to give him this too. She then kissed him passionately. When she released him, Jack stumbled away, a dazed expression on his face. Troy watched this from the sidelines. He glanced at his watch and looekd frustrated. He then noticed someone at the bar with long blond hair. He swaggered up and used some more of his cheesy pick-up lines. They worked. The person at the bar turned around to reveal that she was really a he, but he was more than ready to go home with Troy right there. Troy looked horrified and got out of there quickly. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B] MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ (c) vs. NEVADA NUCLEAR [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] It was the Wrestler of Mass Destruction trying to win the Young Wrestler of the Year's title, but he obviously didn't stand a chance. Mainstream was just too quick for Nevada, avoiding Nevada's offense or slipping from every hold and move. But as Mainstream was getting ready to finish off Nevada with the Apparition #14, Joey Minnesota hit the ring and attacked Mainstream. Nevada tried to distract the ref, but Shane Stones saw what was happening and called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] by DQ in 12:04 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) Since the match is over, Nevada joins Joey in beating up Mainstream. Before things get too out of hand, though, Angry Gilmore hits the ring and chases the U.S.A. out of there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 13) Back to the bar one last time. The contest was over and Robbie was counting the phone numbers. He finally announced that Jack was able to collect 42 numbers, whereas Troy was able to collect 64. Jack seems stunned as Troy celebrated his victory. Jack then demanded to see the phone numbers. Before Troy could stop him, he took Troy's stack and started to flip through them. Jack announced that most of the phone numbers were the same and were obviously written by the same person. It's not even a local number! Jack digs out his cell phone and dials the number, shoving Troy away, who tried to stop him. After a few seconds wait, Jack talked to whoever was on the other end. He listened for a bit, then burst out laughing. He hung up the phone and announced that the phone number belonged to Troy's mother! Troy turned beet red as the bar patrons laughed at him. He then took out his frustration by attacking Jack. The two brawled for a little while, but Troy got the upper hand by picking up a full pitcher of beer and smashing it over Jack's head. Jack staggered, dazed, and Troy quickly picked him up and drove him through a nearby table. The phone number slips rained down on Jack's unconscious form as Troy stormed out of the bar. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Time for the main event. The announcers had a hard time keeping up with Joel and Steve. They both stayed on the offense for a while, but Steve eventually pulled ahead. He got Joel staggering then tried to hit him with the Frehley's Comet. Just as Steve was about to hit him, though, Joel snapped out of it and drove him to the mat, suddenly locking in the Kovach Krippler. Steve tried to fight out of it, but he wound up tapping. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 11:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) After the match was over, the ref had to order Joel off of Steve. He released the hold and then rolled out of the ring as the ref tried to revive Steve. Joel stopped, though, and went back to ringside. He walked around the ring to the announce table and cleared it of papers and microphones. He then got back into the ring and kicked Steve a few times, then dragged him out of the ring and pulled him up onto the table. He then flipped him up and around, setting him up for a piledriver. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Don't do it!" [/COLOR]Jerry Eisen screamed, but Joel wasn't listening. Right in front of the horrified announcers, Joel drove Steve head-first through the table. That's when Eric Eisen came rushing out. He and Joel brawled through the ringside area. Marv Earnest seemed particularly upset as the cameras faded to black. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Don't go now! Let them fight!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the pile-driver and post-match brawl [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The crowd left, annoyed that they saw so much of Nevada Nuclear. I don't get it. The bookers say he's a rising star, but the crowd just doesn't seem to care. Oh well. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Shawn Gonzalez defeated Groucho Bling [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Remo[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Heavenly Bodies defeated the Biggz Boyz to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Nevada Nuclear by DQ to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Steve Frehley[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, January 2007[/I] Held at the Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [U][B]DARK MATCHES[/B][/U] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. PECS[/B] Much to my surprise, these two work pretty well together. It wasn't a phenomenal match, but it was a good way to open the show. WINNER: [B]American Elemental[/B] in 5:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] A great match from these two. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] in 5:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Blonde Bombshell came out and shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen came out. He said that he's always been a troublemaker at heart. That's part of the reason why he founded the SWF over thirty years ago. He said that he's living up to his inner mischief-maker tonight. He knows that Christian Faith and Eddie Peak have been fighting over the Warmaster Title. He also says that Joel Kovach has been after the World Heavyweight Title, which Eric Eisen has. So Richard decided to throw some gas on the fire by booking a tag team match for tonight. The main event will be Eric Eisen and Christian Faith taking on Joel Kovach and Eddie Peak! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Flex and Pecs were walking backstage. Duane Fry commented about how Flex has a match with Principessa in just a little bit. Speaking of Principessa, she and Melody Cuthill ambushed Flex and Pecs and beat the tar out of them. Melody then told Principessa to get Flex out to the ring and finish the job. She'll keep Pecs busy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 3) [B]PRINCIPESSA vs. FLEX[/B] An average match. Not the best, but not the worst either. Flex managed to rally a bit and fight back, but it proved to be a losing battle. Principessa eventually got the pinfall on him. WINNER: [B]Principessa[/B] in 12:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Delirious Dan came out to the ring. That's right. You read that correctly. He had a mic in his hand and he proceeded to explain to the audience that while they may not know who he is, they will soon. He went on to explain that he was so much smarter than the fans that he's going to start answering their questions. He suggested that they log on to the SWF's website and follow the links to the "Ask Dan" section and send them his questions. He'll answer them starting next week on [I]Warzone[/I]. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) Tim Westybrook was backstage having a cup of coffee at the food service table. He was suddenly attacked by BLZ Bubb, Joe Sexy, and Darryl Devine. While Tim managed to fight them off for a little while, three-against-one odds proved too much, even for him, especially after Darryl picked up a pot of coffee and threw it in Tim's face. BLZ Bubb finished him off by sending him through the table with a Hades Bomb. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) [B]FLASHBACK vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNHILATION[/B] A really good match. The action went back and forth for most of the time, but it was clear that as much as Flashback wanted to win, Joey and Nevada were a little too dominant. As they were getting ready to finish off Robbie, Angry Gilmore and Mainstream Hernandez hit the ring and attacked them. The ref called for the bell as the match broke down into a brawl. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] by DQ in 11:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) After BLZ Bubb came out for his match, he spent a few moments to taunt Tim Westybrook. He pointed out that Tim may want to face BLZ Bubb, but it'll never happen since Tim would have to worry about Joe Sexy and Darryl Devine watching his back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Ugh. Bad chemistry rears its ugly head again. But it was an okay match. Bubb ended it with a Hades Bomb. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] in 10:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Ricky was in the ring after his loss, looking a bit dazed. That's when Sam Keith rushed the ring and attacked him, beating him soundly. But he wasn't done. He slapped Ricky into the Proton Lock, refusing to break it even as three refs tried to drag him off. Ricky screamed in pain and tapped for almost a full minute before Same let him go. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) A video played of highlights from Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado's phone number gathering contest. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Troy Tornado appeared on screen next. He admitted that he didn't win the Battle of the Bands and he did cheat to win the Pick-Up contest. But he said that doesn't matter. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Remember how Jack wound up after each contest? Broken and battered on the ground! Don't you get it, Jack? You may be a better musician or a better ladies' man, but I'm still better than you where it counts."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Christian Faith and Eric Eisen were warming up backstage, and showing that was apparently a mistake. Nobody wanted to see that. Let's just say that Christian and Eric wouldn't win any beauty contests and leave it at that. After a few seconds of visual torture, Steve Frehley came in and wished them luck. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 13) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH & ERIC EISEN vs. EDDIE PEAK & JOEL KOVACH[/B] A great match to end the show. I'll be honest, I didn't care how this match ended since this isn't the end of either feud. So I left it up to Chief Two Eagles to figure out. He made an interesting choice. At the end of the match, Eric Eisen hit Joel Kovach with the Silver Spoon Shock while Christian Faith tied up Eddie Peak to keep him from breaking up the pin. WINNERS: [B]Eric Eisen & Christian Faith[/B] in 17:06 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Flex was apparently overused this time. But otherwise, the crowd liked the show and it should have helped our popularity. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I] [/U]DARK: [I]American Elemental defeated Pecs[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Shawn Gonzalez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Principessa defeated Flex[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated Flashback[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Ricky Dale Johnson[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen & Christian Faith defeated Joel Kovach & Eddie Peak [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, February 2007[/I] Held at the Laurent Ballroom in the New England Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] A decent opening bout. Nothing to write home about, but it got the job done. Pecs picked up the win by hitting Chris Gordon with a Pose Down. WINNER: [B]Flex & Pecs[/B] in 7:28 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] This got the crowd buzzing a little. Steve has now switched to a Blue Collar gimmick, coming to the ring in what appears to be just ordinary street clothes. He and Freddie did a good job warming up the crowd and getting them excited, especially when Steve hit the Frehley's Comet on Freddie. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley[/B] in 6:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Principessa shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Joel Kovach started the show in the ring. He talked about how Eric pinned him last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. He admitted that he was beaten by the champ ... but in a tag team match. One on one, Eric wouldn't stand a chance against him. That's why, Joel said, he's challenging Eric to a match at "Nothing to Lose". He wants Eric to put his title on the line. Eric came out and said that Joel was right about one thing: he did beat him at [I]Warzone[/I] and, as far as he's concerned, he has nothing left to prove. There's no way he's going to face Joel then. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the refusal 2) The announcers said that the champ had his hands full anyway. Tonight, he's going to defend his title against Shawn Gonzalez. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) BLZ Bubb came to the ring next. He boasted about how the Glass Ceiling took out that young upstart, Tim Westybrook. He said that's what they do: they keep the top card clean of idiots, no-talents, and other undesirables. In the middle of his speech, the lights went out. When they came back on, Tim was standing in the ring behind Bubb. Before Bubb could react, Tim attacked and threw him around the ring. Bubb managed to escape, though, before too much damage was done. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. THE PROBLEM SOLVERS[/B] Sort of a filler match. I left it up to Chief Two Eagles to figure out the winner. He apparently decided the best way for this match to end was with Enforcer Roberts getting Elmo Benson to tap with an RCT. WINNERS: [B]The Problem Solvers[/B] in 10:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Ricky Dale Johnson was walking backstage when he's attacked by Sam Keith. Sam beat on him for a while, then yelled that Ricky belonged to him since they're going to face each other at "Nothing to Lose". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Wanda Fish's music played, causing Emma Chase to grumble, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You suppose she's going to come out and talk about how wonderful Richard Eisen is?"[/COLOR] But instead of Wanda, it was Skull DeBones. He got into the ring and said that he was sick of Wanda. He said that the lockerroom was sick of her. He says that she should have never come to the SWF in the first place, especially since all she seemed to want to do is talk about Richard Eisen. He then ripped on both Wanda and Richard for a few minutes before stalking to the back. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) [B]REMO vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] Eddie seemed bound and determined to show he was still a dangerous man after his loss last week. Remo, though, was more than up to the challenge. This was almost a main event worthy match, one that left the announcers in the dust. In the end, Remo succumbed to a Peak Perfection. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak[/B] in 11:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Jack Bruce came out to the ring. He said that he was sick and tired of Troy's games. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What's next, Troy? An arm-wrestling contest? A 10k fun run? A pathetic whining contest .... oh, wait, you'd win that one for sure. Why don't we forget about the music and the ladies and all that and give the fans what they really want to see. How about you and me in the ring at 'Nothing to Lose'?"[/COLOR] Troy came out and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It's ironic that you would challenge me to face you at 'Nothing to Lose', Jack, because I'm the only one that has something to lose. You may have technically won the Battle of the Bands and the phone number gathering contest, but I still came out on top both times. I've already proven I'm the smarter fighter. Forget it. Find someone else to play with. I'm done with you."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and refusal 9) [B]FLASHBACK vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ & ANGRY GILMORE[/B] Due to Mainstream and Angry's interjecting themselves into the match last week, this match was made by Richard Eisen. At least, that's what Jerry Eisen claims. It was a good match. Angry managed to pin Nevada Nuclear first, eliminating the U.S.A. Then he and Mainstream locked up with Flashback for a great bout that kept the fans on the edge of their seats. Robbie Retro finally pinned Angry, picking up the win for he and Johnny Martin. WINNER: [B]Flashback[/B] in 13:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) As Flashback celebrated their win, they were attacked by the U.S.A. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 11) Eric Eisen was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) [B]ERIC EISEN (c) vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A pretty decent main event match. Not the best of the evening (thank you, Remo and Eddie Peak), but it was a good one nonetheless. Good back and forth action, Eric actually sold Shawn's offense pretty well. But it all came to a screeching halt when Joel Kovach hit the ring and attacked Eric Eisen, causing a DQ. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen [/B]by DQ in 12:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) Eric didn't go down under Joel's assault. Instead, he fiought back. The two brawled in the middle of the ring with the ref trying to separate them. It was no use. Pretty soon, half the lockerroom had to clear out to pull these two away from each other, but still, they kept trying to get their hands on each other. The show faded to black with the two of them in opposite corners, screaming insults at each other, held back by half a dozen men each. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] American Elemental was used too much, as was Black Hat Bailey (but not as much). But it was a well-received show anyway. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Flex & Pecs defeated Modern Day Heroes [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+ [/COLOR] DARK: [I]Steve Frehley defeated Freddie Datsun [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Problem Solvers defeated High Concept [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Flashback defeated the United States of Annihilation and Mainstream Hernandez & Angry Gilmore [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Shawn Gonzalez by DQ to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, February 2007[/I] Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. BLACK HAT BAILEY[/B] An above average opening match, one that BHB won by submission. WINNER: [B]Black Hat Bailey [/B]in 6:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMO vs. RICH MONEY[/B] The crowd went nuts at this sort of "blast from the past". Rich finished off Remo with a fist full of tights. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 6:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh took a turn shooting the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring, absolutely livid. He called out Joel Kovach and reamed him out over his behavior over the past couple of weeks, especially fouling up the match between Eric Eisen and Troy Tornado last week. So to punish him, Richard has booked him in a handicap match against the former tag team champs, High Concept. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]PRINCIPESSA vs. ANDRE JONES (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Shooting Star Champioship[/COLOR] Andre really seemed out of it tonight. The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking it's time to get rid of the Cruiserweight Title. Most of my cruiserweights have ascended the ranks and half the remaining low carders can't hold a cruiserweight title. At any rate, in spite of his being "off his game", Andre still picked up the win. WINNER: [B]Andre Jones [/B]in 13:10 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Tim Westybrook came out to the ring. He addressed BLZ Bubb and suggested that the time has come for the two of them to get into the ring. He pointed out that he can keep after Bubb if he has to until Bubb agrees. Bubb came out to the ring entrance and told Tim that he's still beneath Bubb's notice. There's no way he's getting into the ring with him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the refusal\ 4) [B]WANDA FISH vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] Whoa. This was a fantastic match! Since Wanda isn't that over with the crowd, I had expected that we'd see something around a "B", but she and Enforcer put on a great bout. Wanda picked up the win with the Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 11:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Flashback came out to the ring. They've had enough of the United States of Annihilation and their ****y swagger. They want to face them one-on-one in the ring at "Nothing to Lose". The U.S.A. comes out and says that Flashback is about to learn a sad truth: the U.S.A. can kick anyone's butt! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the acceptance 6) It's time for "Ask Dan", where Delirious Dan answers questions from the fans. Dan is seated in a plush leather chair, wearing a ridiculous pair of glasses along with a satin robe. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Our letter this week is from Quinn Howard of Mankato, Minnesota. Quinn writes: 'Dear Dan. My girlfriend is upset with me because I've put on a little weight. I've noticed that you don't seem to have a single ounce of fat on your well-sculpted body. Could you please tell me what your secret is so I can drop the flab and get a well-muscled physique like yours?' "Well, Quinn, I hate to tell you this, but you're completely out of luck. Do you think you can somehow walk away from the donuts and other crap that you've been stuffing into your face for most of your life and get a body like this?"[/COLOR] Dan rose from the chair and ripped off the robe, flexing and posing for the camera for a few moments. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"See, Quinn? It'll never happen. This is something you're born with, not something you can work for. You might as well just give up now and accept the fact that you'll be a fat blob for the rest of your life. Oh, and if your girlfriend is watching, why don't you ditch that jerk and get with a real man? "Well, that's all the time we have for this week. Keep sending us those e-mails, and I'll do my best to make your miserable, pathetic lives more bearable."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 7) Joel Kovach was backstage, talking to the camera. He said that he doesn't care what Richard Eisen thinks. He doesn't care if the boss is upset with him. He still isn't done with Eric and he won't stop until he has the championship around his waist. As for High Concept, they're going to be laid low. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH (c) vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] A great match. Truly top notch. These two tore it up the whole time with lots of near falls and powerful moves. But the match came to a screeching halt when Eddie Peak hit the ring and attacked Christian. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith[/B] by DQ in 12:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) As Christian and Eddie brawled in the ring, Troy bailed and backed up the ramp, laughing the whole way. He stopped laughing when Jack Bruce ran out of the back and leveled him with a clothesline from behind. As Jack continued to pound on him, Jack yelled, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"We can either do this in the ring next week or we'll keep doing it every show!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Richard Eisen was in his office when Ricky Dale Johnson came in. Ricky was upset about the fact that Sam Keith seemed to think that they're match at "Nothing To Lose" somehow gave him the right to pound on him in the interim. Richard said that there wasn't much he could do about it, but Ricky disagreed. He said that he could send a message to Sam by changing the stipulation of their match. Instead of it being just a regular match, Ricky wants it to be a cage match. Richard thinks about it for a moment, and then agrees. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) HIGH CONCEPT vs. JOEL KOVACH in [COLOR="Purple"]a handicap match[/COLOR] Joel had an up-hill battle. High Concept just work together too well for it to be an easy victory. Lots of hot tags, double team moves, enough to keep Joel off his balance for most of the match. But after two near falls, Elmo and Groucho started getting frustrated. And Joel was able to capitalize on that frustration. He managed to keep Elmo isolated from his corner and work him over pretty well. Even when Elmo managed to tag in Groucho, he wasn't out of danger yet. Joel delivered a big boot to the charging Groucho that took him off his feet. In the meantime, Elmo had gone up to the top rope to deliver some high flying move, but Joel knocked his legs out from under him, causing him to hit the turnbuckle hard and flip over, his legs tangled in the ropes. Joel then picked up Groucho and dropped him again with the Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 13:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) As Joel celebrated his victory, Eric Eisen hit the ring and attacked him, beating him to the ground. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Huh. Principessa wore out her welcome on this show. As far as Dan's segment is concerned, I think we'll keep that going. Sure, it dragged down the crowd a little, but Dan is still just an Enhancement Talent that nobody knows. He needs some air time for his natural entertainment abilities to bring him over. But all in all, a great show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Black Hat Bailey defeated Chris Gordon[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Rich Money defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Andre Jones defeated Principessa to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Shooting Star Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Enforcer Roberts[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Troy Tornado by DQ to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated High Concept [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, February 2007[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Nothing to Lose"[/COLOR]) Held at the Missouri State Armory in the Mid West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. TEXAS PETE[/B] A good opening match, one that got the crowd warmed up. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] in 7:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] Christian keeps doing a great job of warming up the crowds with his pre-show matches. He and Shawn really got the crowd hopping and ready for everything to start. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 6:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shoots the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen started the show. If he looked angry last week, he looked furious this time. He raged about how Joel and Eric seem intent on ignoring his orders, how they always seem to cross paths. After verbally ripping both of them a new ... well, several new ones, he said that if they want to kill each other so badly, he'll book them at "Nothing to Lose" with the title on the line. He'll even make it interesting: it'll be a last man standing match! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. MELODY CUTHILL vs. ANDRE JONES (c) vs. FLEX [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a house of fun match[/COLOR] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Shooting Star Title[/COLOR] Sadly, the audience didn't find this so fun. They were still too jazzed from the match announcement and most of them didn't seem to care, even as Bart Biggz pinned Andre Jones to win the title. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz[/B] in 10:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Tim Westybrook he called out BLZ Bubb. He said he's sick and tired of Bubb ducking him. He wants to face him at "Nothing to Lose", and he won't take no for an answer. Bubb came out, flanked by Joe Sexy and Darryl Devine, and informed Tim that it just isn't going to happen. The reason is because Tim just isn't in the same league as Bubb. To prove it, Bubb says Darryl will wrestle Tim at "Nothing to Lose" instead. Darryl does not look pleased. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Eddie Peak was cutting a promo backstage about his feud with Christian Faith when Farrah Hesketh stopped by. She interrupted Eddie and told him that his feud with Christian was old news, but that's okay, because she has some great news for him. She's just signed a new client to the SWF, and Richard Eisen had just agreed to let the new client face Eddie at "Nothing to Lose". She then walked away, leaving Eddie looking very confused. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. HEAVENLY BODIES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Darryl still looked pretty upset as he went out to the ring, but he quickly focused on the task at hand. As a matter of fact, the Heroes didn't stand a chance against the suddenly intense Devine. He dropped American Elemental with a nasty looking Devine Dream Drop. WINNERS: [B]Heavenly Bodies[/B] in 8:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) Flashback came out to the ring to hype themselves up and say that they aren't the least bit worried about their match against the United States of Destruction. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) Troy Tornado saved the day by coming out, livid over what Jack Bruce did to him last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. He rages about how Jack wrecked his chance at becoming the Warmaster, just like he's ruined everything else in his life. So Troy is going to return the favor by ruining Jack's day. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I accept your challenge, Jack. Get ready. I'm going to destroy you at 'Nothing to Lose'."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Skull DeBones was backstage and he proceeded to mock Wanda Fish and Richard Eisen some more. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Speaking of Wanda and Richard, the two of them are watching Skull's antics on a monitor in Richard's office. Wanda seemed particularly upset by what Skull said, and she begged Richard to give her a match against Skull at "Nothing to Lose". [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I want to show him he can't get away with saying that stuff about you, sir."[/COLOR] Richard doesn't even think about it. He immediately nodded. Wanda shrieked with delight and threw her arms around him in a tight hug. She then pulled away and blushed furiously, leaving the office (and a very confused Richard) behind. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) In a pre-taped promo, Sam Keith was sitting in a steel cage. He looked around at the walls, then glared at the camera. He asked Ricky Dale Johnson if he thought this would make any sort of difference. He isn't scared by a few steel walls. He doesn't care of the cage rips him open. All he knows is that Ricky is his this Thursday, and that's all that matters. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]ERIC EISEN & JACK BRUCE & RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. JOEL KOVACH & TROY TORNADO & SAM KEITH[/B] Phenomenal match! It was a great way to finish off the show and get people excited for "Nothing to Lose". Lots of hot tags, double and even triple teaming by the heels, high flying from our Heavyweight Champ, all culminating in most everyone laid out in some corner of the ring save for Sam Keith, who got taken out by Eric Eisen courtesy of a Silver Spoon Shock. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen & Jack Bruce & Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] in 21:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) As Eric celebrated his win, Joel recovered and tried to go after him. Once again, the lockerroom cleared out to keep these two apart. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers went over the card for "Nothing to Lose": [B]Tim Westybrook vs. Darryl Devine [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Flashback vs. The United States of Annihilation [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]Wanda Fish vs. Skull DeBones [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]Eddie Peak vs. a mystery opponent [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Sam Keith in [COLOR="Purple"]a cage match [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]Jack Bruce vs. Troy Tornado [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Eric Eisen vs. Joel Kovach in [COLOR="purple"]a last man standing match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] People left feeling sick of seeing Melody Cuthill and American Elemental, but overall it was a good show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Texas Pete [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Christian Faith defeated Shawn Gonzalez[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz defeated Andre Jones (c), Melody Cuthill, and Flex to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Shooting Star Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Heavenly Bodies (c) defeated Modern Day Heroes to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen, Jack Bruce, and Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Joel Kovach, Troy Tornado, and Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [[OOC Note: I don't know when I'll have the results for "Nothing to Lose" up. Might be as late as Sunday. Feel free to make predictions until then.]]

[B]Tim Westybrook[/B] vs. Darryl Devine (B+) Good to see him getting somewhere in an American Promotion Flashback vs. [B]The United States of Annihilation[/B] (B-) I like Flahsbacka good use for Robbie Retro but I see U.S.A. taking this one Wanda Fish vs. [B]Skull DeBones[/B] (B-) Tough one I like DeBones better though Eddie Peak vs. [B]a mystery opponent[/B] (B+) I'm going witht he mystery opponent here and I think it would be funny if it was his brother [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] vs. Sam Keith in a cage match (A) I think this things is coming to a head and I think Dale is gonna take the win [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs. Troy Tornado (B+) Jack Bruce all the way keep frustrating Tornado [B]Eric Eisen[/B] vs. Joel Kovach in a last man standing match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) Everyone things Eric is a joke I htink he should prove that he can actually wrestle much tot he suprise of everyone

Tim Westybrook vs. [B]Darryl Devine [/B](B+) [B]Flashback[/B] vs. The United States of Annihilation (B-) Wanda Fish vs. [B]Skull DeBones [/B](B-) Eddie Peak vs. [B]a mystery opponent [/B](B+) Ricky Dale Johnson vs. [B]Sam Keith [/B]in a cage match (A) Jack Bruce vs. [B]Troy Tornado [/B](B+) [B]Eric Eisen[/B] vs. Joel Kovach in a last man standing match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) [I]BTW: a small mistake in your results: [B]Joel Kovach[/B], Jack Bruce, and Ricky Dale Johnson defeated [B]Joel Kovach[/B], Troy Tornado, and Sam Keith - A[/I]

Tim Westybrook vs. [B]Darryl Devine[/B] (B+) Go Darryl! Flashback vs. [B]The United States of Annihilation[/B] (B-) Don't see USA losing this one [B]Wanda Fish[/B] vs. Skull DeBones (B-) I have no clue, so I flipped a coin Eddie Peak vs. [B]a mystery opponent[/B] (B+) Again mystery opponents must always win. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] vs. Sam Keith in a cage match (A) Out with the old, I say. [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs. Troy Tornado (B+) Pay no attention to what I said above. [B]Eric Eisen[/B] vs. Joel Kovach in a last man standing match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) I don't see you pulling the strap off Eric so soon.

[CENTER]SWF Presents... [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Nothing to Lose"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 2, February 2007[/I] Held at The Dust Bowl in the South East Territory 14,250 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. THE TOMBOYS[/B] Sort of a fun opening match. Lots of high flying action between these two teams. WINNERS: [B]The Biggz Boyz [/B]in 4:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) Jack Bruce surprised everyone by coming out to the ring before the show officially started. [COLOR="DarkGreen"] "We have such a great show put together for all of you tonight that this was the only way I could get any mic time!" [/COLOR]he explained with a grin. He then addressed Troy Tornado and informed Troy that there's no way he's going to lose this match tonight. Troy may have beaten him up after the battle of the bands and the phone number gathering contest, but tonight is Jack's night! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]FREDDIE DATSUN vs. JOE SEXY[/B] With a match between two heels, you'd think that the crowd wouldn't care, but that wasn't the case here. Joe and Freddy put on a good quick match to get the crowd pumped. Joe won it by using his tag title belt to knock Freddie silly. WINNER: [B]Joe Sexy [/B]in 4:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) After the initial pyro, a video aired, hyping up Tim Westybrook's rise through the ranks and how he challenged BLZ Bubb, only to wind up facing one of Bubb's stablemates, Darryl Devine. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. DARRYL DEVINE[/B] Sadly, it turned out that Tim and Darryl had bad chemistry together. It's okay, because they still put on a good show. While Darryl was able to slip out of most of Tim's moves, Tim was definitely the dominant force in the match. In the end, he set up Darryl in an electric chair, but instead of falling backwards, he fell forwards, driving Darryl face first into the mat. Darryl flipped over, seemingly unconscious as Tim pinned him and Jerry Eisen screamed, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What is that move? What is that called?"[/COLOR] WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 11:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) The camera cut to the backstage area where BLZ Bubb and Joe Sexy were watching the match. Bubb did not look happy. He turned to Joe and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You know what we have to do now."[/COLOR] Now Joe didn't look happy. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) A graphic aired, reminding the audience that tonight's main event is Eric Eisen defending his SWF World Heavyweight Championship from Joel Kovach. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Farrah Hesketh came out and announced that it's time for her to introduce her new client. She said he's a man of mystery, a man who can't tolerate injustice and cheating. His name: the Anonymous Avenger! The Avenger comes out and waves to the crowd. He's dressed head to toe in black, almost like a ninja. Even his eyes are covered. Basically, nothing of the man shows. The announcers don't say anything as Avenger and Farrah head for the ring, but then Emma Chase commented, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"There's something familiar about that guy...."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] Eddie looked a little unsure of himself heading out to the ring. Avenger was all business, though, taking Eddie down into numerous pinfalls. Eddie really looked worried now, but Avenger just stood in the ring, stoically waiting for him. The two didn't have good chemistry in the ring at all, but even so, it didn't hurt the match. It does make me wonder what it would have been like if they had neutral or even good chemistry, but oh well. Eddie did his best to put the newcomer away, but Avenger slipped out of each hold and move. Finally, Avenger put Eddie down with a very familiar looking move, pinning him for the win. As the ref raised his hand in triumph, Peter Michaels asked, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You don't suppose...."[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen interrupted, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Nah, couldn't be."[/COLOR] WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger [/B]in 13:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Wanda Fish cuts a promo where she says she's sure to beat Skull DeBones. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 8) A video package aired, reminding fans why Wanda was wrestling Skull in the first place. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]WANDA FISH vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Wanda tore Skull apart out there. Skull seemed genuinely surprised that he couldn't put Wanda away, but he finally succumbed to the Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish[/B] in 13:03 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Joel Kovach was backstage and he cut a vicious promo on Eric Eisen. He complained about how so many people have stood in his way at the SWF. He said that now was his time. He was walking out of the arena with the title, and no one was going to stop him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) The United States of Annihilation were shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 12) [B]FLASHBACK vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] Sadly, Robbie Retro's lack of stamina drug this match down a little. Poor Robbie was exhausted by the end. The U.S.A. destroyed them, with Nevada getting Robbie in the Mushroom Cloud. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 19:08 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 13) The U.S.A. celebrates their victory. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 14) A video aired, going over the conflict between Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) [B]JACK BRUCE vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] These two tore it up. You could see the hatred in their eyes for each other. Jack got busted open at one point and seemed to be fighting blindly, but he was still able to take Troy down for a few near falls. In the end, though, Troy low-blowed Jack when the ref wasn't looking and then rolled him into a small package and used his tights to keep him down. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado[/B] in 19:29 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Troy celebrated his win in the most ridiculous way. He behaved like this was the match of the century. He dumped water on himself, danced around the ring, hugged the ref, and so on. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) Ricky Dale Johnson came out and stood under the cage. He looked up at it and then started in on Sam Keith. He said that they're tied at one-one and now, they're going to finish things once and for all. He said that people have been asking him if he's worried about being trapped in a cage with Sam Keith. But before he could answer that question, Sam appeared behind him and started the match a little early! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the promo and the attack 18) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. SAM KEITH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a "classic" cage match[/COLOR] As Sam continued his attack, the cage was lowered in place over the ring. Peter Michaels reminded everyone that in a class cage match, you could win by pinfall, submission, or escape. It was clear that neither man had escape on his mind. They beat each other senseless over the next thirteen minutes. Both got tossed into the cage numerous times and Sam even attempted a big leg drop from close to the top but missed. Ricky finally scored the pin with a Southern Justice. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] in 12:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 19) Eric Eisen was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 20) A video aired, hyping the title match between Eric and Joel. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 21) [B]ERIC EISEN (c) vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a last man standing match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] I was really surprised at this match. These two held back for some odd reason. I had expected them to go all out and really tear it up, but they didn't really do that. Maybe the crowd was just getting burned out a bit. I don't know. At any rate, they did a good job of beating each other senseless. At one point, they were both laid out and it looked like they would both get counted out, but at nine and three-quarters, they both managed to stagger to their feet to continue the brutal match. In the end, Joel was able to dodge a Silver Spoon Shock and hit Eric with the Old School Drop, which then got turned into a Kovach Krippler, which Joel kept on Eric until the champ passed out. Joel staggered back into a corner and watched with a gleeful smile as the ref counted to ten. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 33:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 22) Joel staggers around the ring with his belt, but then he looks at Eric's prone form as the paramedics get him ready to move. Joel decided that it wasn't enough to take his title away from him, so he attacks Eric and stomps on him for a while before the refs and road agents pull Joel off of him. As Eric is wheeled up the ramp, Joel got a mic and mocked him the whole way, saying that Eric was nobody. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the attack and the taunting [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I'm a little perturbed by this show. First of all, I screwed up some of the storylines. I booked the wrong angles or something, so two of the storylines have stalled out. I'll have to fix that over the next couple of weeks. Shouldn't be anything insurmountable, thankfully. Second, even though it was a B+ match, I'm a little disappointed in how Eric vs. Joel turned out. I could have sworn that those two could have taken it to at least an A. Third, I don't know why, but the crowds seem to have turned on Nevada Nuclear. Nevada has fallen to a low midcard position, and the crowds don't want to see him that match. That's a little tricky, especially since Joey Minnesota is an upper midcarder. The crowds tonight didn't want to see Nevada as long as they did. Oh well. I guess I can't complain too much, given the final rating. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Nothing to Lose"[/COLOR][/U] DARK: [I]The Biggz Boyz defeated the Tomboys[/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Joe Sexy defeated Freddie Datsun [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Darryl Devine[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Eddie Peak[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Skull DeBones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated Flashback [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Troy Tornado defeated Jack Bruce[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Sam Keith in [COLOR="Purple"]a "classic" cage match[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Eric Eisen in [COLOR="Purple"]a last man standing match [/COLOR]to become [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Champion[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Archived