What is a good rating for a show compared to your importance?

Thanks. I seem to be hitting a rut. Pop is increasing with most of my shows. But the overall grade seems to be dropping. I just think I need to shake up my main event scene a bit, I'm just doing the same combination of wrestlers all the time. The real problem is my best talent have poor chemistry when wrestling each other so trying to avoid pairing them together!

Thanks. I seem to be hitting a rut. Pop is increasing with most of my shows. But the overall grade seems to be dropping. I just think I need to shake up my main event scene a bit, I'm just doing the same combination of wrestlers all the time. The real problem is my best talent have poor chemistry when wrestling each other so trying to avoid pairing them together!

Try to change your Main Event scene a little bit. Push other guys.

Just something that might help a little: If two wrestlers have bad chemistry as opponents that'll affect ONLY singles matches between them.

Meaning you can throw them in the ring together in triple threats, tag matches, everything BUT singles matches each week if you want, and maybe get better ratings.

Try to change your Main Event scene a little bit. Push other guys.

I'm trying this. Essentially I've tried pushing a couple of guys who it just hasnt worked for, so going to give t a bit more thought. I think it'll involve a couple of months of pretty average matches, but hopefully I can shuffle the right guys into the right places. I think the problem was I started so well and had a few guys to push that some decent talent has dropped right down momentum and popularity wise its going to take me a while to get them back to the top and be credible.

Oh, and just to point something out. Your importance has nothing to do with how good or bad a show is. Your popularity does. For reference, your show needs to be +10.0 points better than the pop in that area (if it is televised, that is checked in each area individually so you can gain in multiple areas while losing in some others) to improve your pop. That is important to know because depending on the mod, your importance rating can change because the area's value is ranged now (between 80 or 85-100 usually).

Bad chemistry among your top people really bites. Makes you adapt though.

• 2 weeks later...
You're both incorrect, it's 6% under normal circumstances. There are scenarios where you can gain popularity even with a show rating that's less than the popularity too.

would those circumstances be a PPV by any chance? I ask because I noticed that the same grade on a PPV results in an increase while the same grade on a Televised event results in the popularity staying stagnant or in some cases decreasing.

Archived