TEW 2013 Bucket List

I've got a real world file I started in 2014 still going. I'm 13 years in as the (started off Small) NWA and I'm now International, but I don't see me getting to Global, especially if the stuff in the developer's journal is so good it starts making me think of how a new file would go, because then I'd be off to update my real world data ready for TEW16...

Finish my 1998 game, that i never really started. :D And in which i plan to mess with the hall of fame, giving world title runs to my favorites, regardless of their skills, using the WWF and the NWA title to achieve this goal. And ofc, book HBK as a true legend!

Play for as long as I can until a good RW mod comes out for 2016.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="steesh07" data-cite="steesh07" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40721" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Finally get him to 100 Pop, If it's possible.<p> </p><p> <span>http://img.ctrlv.in/img/16/01/14/56981638ae362.png</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've hit 100 pop once with Vader in a 1991 mod. Best of luck.</p>

Archived