TEW 2013 Bucket List

Now that TEW16 has been announced what final things do you want to achieve on 13? I mostly play RTG games so I have the following:

- Complete the RTG challenge in Japan.

- Complete the RTG challenge in the UK (I have a long term game there with a legendary character but I just can't hit national)

- Get back into my NYCW game and take them global (so close to international in this game)

I have mastered every aspect of running an entertainment company, from developing skills to getting anyone over. Now, after falling in love with New Japan Pro Wrestling by watching Wrestle Kingdom 10 and New Year Dash, I plan to spend the next few months mastering the art that is puroresu.

I have mastered every aspect of running an entertainment company, from developing skills to getting anyone over. Now, after falling in love with New Japan Pro Wrestling by watching Wrestle Kingdom 10 and New Year Dash, I plan to spend the next few months mastering the art that is puroresu.

Multi-man matches on tour shows is the best advice I can give. Save your big matches for the big shows.

Reach WrestleMania 31 in my 2013 WWE New Attitude game in which I've just gone past Survivor Series 2013 (It began on January 2013, not real life time, but in-game). It's literally mission impossible. Especially due to the fact that Windows 10 caused my personal Notebook to have System32 problems, so I have no idea if I'll get that fixed in time. I do have another Notebook in tow (my mother's) so if the former is a lost cause, I'll be able to play 2016 at launch and resume my diary. Problem is, I can't take her Notebook anywhere and might just be moving this year...

Guest Asaemon

Sawyer Familty

I'm going to create some random masked workers and push them as the deranged Sawyer Family. Inspired by the Deranged and Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies. I'm going to have some guy with a chainsaw, the mad bbq chef, maybe a psycho clown and filthy old grandpa. The lunatic worker with the chainsaw is going to be named Shane Saywer.

I'm going to create some random masked workers and push them as the deranged Sawyer Family. Inspired by the Deranged and Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies. I'm going to have some guy with a chainsaw, the mad bbq chef, maybe a psycho clown and filthy old grandpa. The lunatic worker with the chainsaw is going to be named Shane Saywer.

This is awesome. One of those times I wish these forums had a "like" button.

Guest Asaemon
This is awesome. One of those times I wish these forums had a "like" button.

I've changed my mind, i will have both the deranged Sawyer Family and some crazy clown clan. That way i can have some crazy stable wars. :D

Get the next crop of talent up to main event level in my SWF game. Spencer Spade (currently colour on my b-show, about to start in ring on a one off match with Runaway Train whos been demanding a second run and assaulting non wrestlers), Primus Allen (low 50s), Bear Bekowski (low 50s), Scythe (just called up, about to tag with Vengance) and Steven Parker (low 50s in a tag team with Cameron Vessey).

With the news of TEW 16 coming out, I am suspending my 2013-2016 WWE save. Instead I am going to work on the long and arduous task of trying to update that database to reflect my save in order to try to continue it when the new game comes out. So much changed in those three years. So it'll take me a while.

Playing Genaldi's 1987 Mod. In my tape trading days, I was a huge Mid South guy. So I am trying to keep UWF afloat. I don't have to take over the world, I just want to have the UWF Title up to the credibility of the NWA, WWF, AWA Titles.

I am going to try to do it by keeping Dibiase and never allowing him to become the Million Dollar Man. Black Glove Ted all the way!!!

Archived