Anybody wants a multiplayer game

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey fabioman3 I just PM'd you my email address. I'm at work and can't look at the mod. Could you give me info on who the top stars are in:

ECW

NJPW

WCW

WCW VS NWO

Thanks

ECW: Rob Van Dam,Raven,Tazz,Sabu and Shane Douglas

NJPW: Antonio Inoki,Masahiro Hono,Yuji Nagata,Genichiro Tenryu and Jushin Thunder Lyger

WCW: Rick Rude,Vader,Ricky Steamboat,Lex Luger and Ron Simmons

WCW VS NWO: Goldberg,Sting,Rey Mysterio,DDP and Kevin Nash

The Game Starts

The Game starts like this:

Player 1: Fabioman3 (WWF Attitude)

Player 2:xxJones (WWE)

Player 3: Mrkayfabe (ECW)

Sandman and Tanner please send me pms saying

1: your company

2: your user character

3: your user character points (dont know how they are called)

so you both can be added to the game

hey i just replied to a PM sorry i didnt see you cant be WWENXT;

if im still in ill be

ECW

Also great choice of Mods! [i made this mod hope this doesnt mean i am excluded for having "inside" knowledge]

You are in the multiplayer game!

The game worked???

Turns

It's player 4's turn but I haven't gone yet lol

But hey where are we telling each other who's turn it is? fabio just going to email us or what?

I will email people only if they take to much time on their turn (alredy sent a PM to player 4) but otherwise you just enter the game and play if its your turn

I will email people only if they take to much time on their turn (alredy sent a PM to player 4) but otherwise you just enter the game and play if its your turn

Like it would be good to send an email to Player 2 when 1 is done, and then P2 send and email to P3 when they're done. But whatever works. Just send me an email when it's my turn and I'll get after it.

I would also suggest people put passwords on their games(i forgot but will on my next turn) to keep people from playing their games by accident.

Like it would be good to send an email to Player 2 when 1 is done, and then P2 send and email to P3 when they're done. But whatever works. Just send me an email when it's my turn and I'll get after it.

I would also suggest people put passwords on their games(i forgot but will on my next turn) to keep people from playing their games by accident.

Its a really good idea!

Everyone from now on please use a password so nobody plays in your turn and send an email or PM to the next player when you finish your turn

Maybe?

ok no worries well if it wasnt Me, You or Jones then must have been Tanner, cant remember but hope I didnt have any Events or TV skipped

I dont want to incriminate Tanner but i was his turn when the game stopped skiping days

hhhmmmmmm,suspicious.

This game is starting really shady.. First turn for me wasn't until Wednesday.

On top of that the DropBox seems to be syncing all day long like someone is editing stuff and saving it. That was why my turn didn't go through. The file was changed in dropbox by the time I hit continue and it derped out.

So whoever is changing stuff, please stop.

On top of that the DropBox seems to be syncing all day long like someone is editing stuff and saving it. That was why my turn didn't go through. The file was changed in dropbox by the time I hit continue and it derped out.

Did you added a password to your game?

Completely Agree, I see my DropBox updating the Database files all the time. It makes me think that people are taking their go but no. So again its not Me, Its not Fabioman3 and its not you xxjonesy87; means that by default can be only one person! Anyway as long as it stops. Also ive taken my go and I have added my password into the game. Its PAC & WWF Attitude go now

Also im off to work so I wont be back until 10.30 GMT so hopefully people have taken their go and we can get this game moving

Archived