Booking RAW 2nd Feb 2016 (Possible spoilers)

So i decided to book RAW how it went down last night and post the results (Please ignore the obvious typo in the final angle :()

I also should of went with the actual arena but didn't give it a thought until posting now.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2gxhb1y.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ylld0z.jpg

Seems kind of reasonable, RAW hasn't been great in a long time.

Anybody else booked real life shows?

I'd say the overall show rating is about right but the midcard stuff rates waaaaay higher than it would deserve given the people involved. This is something I was considering doing with TEW16 when it comes out and there is a good mod converted over. See how well the WWE runs when booked using the same logic as the real world. :)

Same lack of logic you mean :)

How over is Reigns in that mod? I'm interested in how you judge overness when the crowd isn't bothered but management love him.

Momentum vs Popularity.

Momentum is kayfabe overness and popularity is actual society overness.

I wouldn't make crowd reaction a big value in setting popularity in tew...

Note that a segment grade can generate good crowd reaction even if its a D grade for example.

I.E

"Match had good action and good heat" segment C+

No way Miz abd AJ Styles should be getting a B segment grade let alone Breeze vs Titus lol.

Same lack of logic you mean :)

How over is Reigns in that mod? I'm interested in how you judge overness when the crowd isn't bothered but management love him.

IF only TEW could calculate that aspect of a worker. The company loves him and pushes him to the moon while the crowd resents it.

I don't know, man. I feel like a show where AJ Styles and Miz brawl over Ted Cruz would bump that rating up.

Also, that's one hell of a use of the angle editor.

I don't know about anyone else but I only use generic angles ("1 Man Angle", "2 Man Offscreen Angle", etc) and when I book them I just modify the segment names.

I don't know about anyone else but I only use generic angles ("1 Man Angle", "2 Man Offscreen Angle", etc) and when I book them I just modify the segment names.

Thats what I do as well. I only have about 20 segments in my angle list because of this. Booking is much quicker.

IF only TEW could calculate that aspect of a worker. The company loves him and pushes him to the moon while the crowd resents it.

This is in the game...Guy with great star quality but poor in ring stats. He's going to get push near the top of the card in a Entertainment company but you will still get "the crowd doesn't like him penalty" depending on the product it will even show up in the road agent notes.

So i decided to book RAW how it went down last night and post the results (Please ignore the obvious typo in the final angle :()

I also should of went with the actual arena but didn't give it a thought until posting now.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2gxhb1y.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ylld0z.jpg

Seems kind of reasonable, RAW hasn't been great in a long time.

Anybody else booked real life shows?

I've been booking my Attitude Era save file largely based off of reviews/blogs of the real shows and it seems to be reflecting pretty well when I book faithfully as the shows were at the time. The majority of the matches are grabbing D/C grades with the main events grabbing B- for those shows where I don't book the big stars in matches and it's the segments with my heavy hitters which are ultimately saving the show's overall rating

For example on the episode of Raw where Austin and Mike Tyson brawl my main event was Chainsaw Charlie vs Jeff Jarrett which garnered only a C+ rating (the highest rated match on the card) but the angles involving Austin and DX which ran all over the show were rated as B or B+ and that saved the show. Given the lack of quality in-ring product in the WWF in 1997/98 I'd say that was a fair reflection

You are definitely using Fliesh 2016 mod. Worst RW mod ive ever seen. While most are over rated in terms of worker ability his mod has destroyed everyones ability.

I disagree. Wrestling is not popular right now and the shows are bad so it makes sense for the ratings to reflect that. It is the best modern day mod in my opinion, however, I agree with it being harsh at times.

Fliesh 2016 mod is one of the best mod out there. I have in february Daniel Bryan vs The Miz B+ and Aj Style vs The Miz B so i think depend how you book the match and what story do you have behind that match. Also is one of the mod that book pre show one other companies and is so real with movment of rosters. For me pesonaly i dont like to have A rating match from start coz is not real how wrestling bussines is in real life. But is a great feling when you achive that afther a coupe of mounths of bulding. Sorry about my English.

One more think picture look awesome so yeah for me is an important think.

Archived