Unusual things in your game(s)

So,basically I want you to post unusual things that happened in your game(s,if you can't play just one save like me)

Well,of course I start.

Fleisch's Real World Chronicles 2016

In game Start-January 2016

In Game Time-March 2017

Company:Ring of Honor

Size:National(FINALLY)

-WWE Turned Cena Heel,then Face,then Heel again(And yes,gimmick effects and etc.Are ON)

-NJPW Released Kazuchika Okada(wich I hired,of course)

-TNA is the #1 Company(huh?)

And in my CV Game with a now Cult WEXXV

-SWF is Cult

-USPW is #1 Company in the world

-21CW lost a war against BPW

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In my 1993 saveon the 1987 database as WWF.

Sycho Sid and Scott Steiner have becomes friends due to a mutual love of musicals...

I don't even want to imagine that and how it would have came about. How culd I even book somthing around that XD

All you need is an authority of some kind to mandate that they do something together... Sid and Scott both misinterpret the word "mandate" as "man-date" and go out to see a musical together. Shenanigans ensue. :D

Sycho Sid and Scott Steiner have becomes friends due to a mutual love of musicals...

I don't even want to imagine that and how it would have came about. How culd I even book somthing around that XD

Please make them a musical tag team that only talks in song.

Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella broke up,then started dating again,THEN broke up again all in 3 months,seems like an In and Out Relantioship

also

when i see "Stars of WWE" it says John Cena,Roman Reigns,Kane,Brock Lesnar and...BO DALLAS!!! seems like the Social Outcasts got a Big Push

I misread musicals as "muscles" and thought, yeah, that sounds about right.

I do love Derek's idea though.

Kylie Piece and Trent? both died after slipping and falling into a wood chipper, each at age 28, a year apart from each other.

Seeing as it's been 2 years since Trent died, I think they caught that serial killing wood chipper.

lol steven regal same way same age in my 80's game.

Adullah the butcher gunned down by swat

verne gagne died the same day as he died in real life

NJPW Released Shinsuke Nakamura,then hired him again.

TNA is STILL #1 Company in the world.

Vince McMahon is out of the business

Triple H is in TNA

Hulk Hogan took over WWE after Stephanie McMahon died due to steroid use.

Stephanie McMahon

Died

Due to Steroid use

Hulk Hogan

Took Over WWE

in 2017

I think Fleisch needs to recalculate something :p

Vince out of business happens everytime. It is one of my major problems with the tew series. Age should not be a curse. TEW 2005 you could be any age and still in the game. 2007 to 2010 65 there done . 2013 does not have the age restrictions but the game still kicks them out.

Vince out of business happens everytime. It is one of my major problems with the tew series. Age should not be a curse. TEW 2005 you could be any age and still in the game. 2007 to 2010 65 there done . 2013 does not have the age restrictions but the game still kicks them out.

It also helps keep long running games in check and stop workers from being like 90 and at the top of a company.

The year is 2017, two years into my New Japan Pro Wrestling game. The WWE has done the following things:

1) Released JOHN CENA on the first day of 2016. Just flat out fired him. He signed with Ring of Honor and has been their champion for about a year and a half. They've become the definitive #2 company in america, expanding to National, and are looking like the potential frontrunner to overtake WWE.

2) Sent Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Neville back to NXT, never brought up Finn Balor or Hideo Itami.

3)Gave their World Title to R-Truth for six months in late 2015. It did nothing but hurt them.

Also, TNA bought PWG. I found that fascinating.

AI companies can't buy out other promotions...

Triple H is in TNA

Hulk Hogan took over WWE after Stephanie McMahon died due to steroid use.

Stephanie McMahon

Died

Due to Steroid use

Hulk Hogan

Took Over WWE

in 2017

Ummm... that is the most random series of events! I'm unsure which release you're using but in 9/10 play throughs with Februarys, TNA don't get above cult :p. Hogan owning WWE after Stephanie dies can only get a big fat LOL because AI Stephanie must have chosen to take steroids at an alarming rate for 2 years as I've had her set at 0%. :D

Archived