Full Throttle Wrestling: A Very Serious Wrestling Show

<p>(Trying a new style here, feedback would be appreciated before I proceed.)</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>FTW: RACE TO THE FINISH</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Ok, so you yelled at me last time for wasting so much time on the this and that of everything...and for uhm...saying incriminating things about...y'know, parentage. So I'm gonna try something new."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-family:Impact;"><span style="font-size:24px;">VINNY PALAZZIO'S QUICK RESULTS!</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Cool font, huh? But let's get down to business, I'll give you the quick bits and then elaborate on the important stuff."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Pre-Show)ACID II AND SOLAR II DEF. THE CAN-MEX EXPRESS (E+)</strong></p><p><strong>

ALAN PARENT TAUNTS SMART (F+)</strong></p><p><strong>

ANT-MAN EMBARRASSES CHESS MANIAC (F)</strong></p><p><strong>

ANT-MAN DEF. CHESS MANIAC (E)</strong></p><p><strong>

AVATAR HYPES MATCH WITH REUNLENN (F+)</strong></p><p><strong>

MARK SMART DEF. ALAN PARENT (E)</strong></p><p><strong>

TENNESSEE WILLIAM HYPES THREE-WAY (E-)</strong></p><p><strong>

JACK AVATAR DEF. DAVIE REUNLENN (E-)</strong></p><p><strong>

CHESS MANIAC ATTACKS AVATAR POST MATCH (F-)</strong></p><p><strong>

TENNESSEE WILLIAMS DEF. PANDA MASK AND EL MITICO JR. IN A LADDER MATCH (D)</strong></p><p><strong>

SHOW RATING: E+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Ok so what you gotta know about here, is that I wanted to get Ant to regain some momentum...and that angle was Maniac getting beat at chess by Ant-Man because that's just good comedy."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"The uh...the Mark beating Parent thing, I don't know what happened. I told Marky he was going to lose, and he seemed fine with it, but I guess something got mistranslated? Eh, I'm sure that's a one time thing."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Willy continues to be a heavy hitter on the mic, and you KNOW I wasn't about to lose to that rat Cardillo. Though my rivalry with Maniac may be going down the tubes..."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"That main event, though. Hot damn, I tell you, we had the best idea for a finish ever, but the bump involved was nutso so I decided to do a bit of a trust exercise with our workers. Willy was the only one willing to do it (because Luchadors are wusses, that's right, I said it!), so I booked him to keep the belt because of it. So what we did was, he got up on the ladder after about fourteen minutes of crazy spots, he grabbed at the belt we hung from the Jewish Center rafters (and those rafters are super high, like in all Jewish Centers), but Panda and Mitico went to tip the ladder over. But as they DID, </em><em><strong>Willy grabbed the belt as he fell!</strong></em><em> Sure he took a bump through the announce table from an absurdly dangerous height, but hey, beatings build character, right? Right."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Gave the guy a hug after. I'm the best boss ever. Well, aside from you of course, duh. And hey, I got big plans for next month, don't you worry! We got ourselves a little...FACTION brewing, baby! That's right, I figured out what a stable is! ...ok, it's more of a tag team but still! I'm in the wrasslin' business!"</em></p></div><p></p><p></p>

FTW PRESENTS:

A MID-YEAR EXTRAVAGANZA!

RIVAL BATTLE!

SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE MATCH!

Tennessee Williams © vs Panda Mask II

TABLES MATCH

El Mitico Jr. vs Davie Reunlenn

TEXAS DEATH MATCH

The Silencer vs Ant-Man

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

Mark Smart vs Alan Parent

TAG TEAM MATCH

Acid II and Solar II vs The Can-Mex Express w/Nicole Kiss

"Ok, so boss, if I'm getting you right, the twelve armed thugs you sent my way telling me 'Stop hiding all the details, you little weasel' means you didn't take kindly to the quick results. So instead I'm going back to the old formula with a new twist!"

VINNY PALAZZIO'S

VERY VERY DETAILED RESULT

"...ok, look, Mark made me pay him fifteen bucks for that damn font, and I'm sure as hell going to get my money's worth. But look, that's not important, what is important is our most productive show ever! So let's get to it!

FTW PRESENTS: RIVAL BATTLE!

FROM THE OHIO JEWISH CENTER!

OPENING CONTEST

ACID II AND SOLAR II VS THE CAN-MEX EXPRESS W/ NICOLE KISS

"Alrighty, so can you say 'Hot Opener'? Just kidding boss, I know you can, I would never insult your intelligence. Otherwise you'd send Big Niko my way with a pipe wrench and then I couldn't say 'Hot Opener'. Because, well, broken jaw."

"Aaaaanyway, the three masked guys did the flippity flops all over the place while Cal did a lot of technical stuff...y'know in retrospect I think 'Leaping Lumberjack' was a bit of a misnomer, don't you? I had our commentary guys (two nobodies, don't worry about them) put a lot of emphasis on how Nicole's cheerleading is what makes the Canadian-Mexican tandem impressive in the ring (nevermind their record). Now, the kicker here, and the thing you gotta understand is, we have a special guest at ringside, hidden in the front row:

http://i.imgur.com/2gqcDHr.jpg

Totes Inconspicuous

"And they proved to be the deciding factor as they tripped Nicole Kiss while she was trying to get support from the crowd! This distracted Cal long enough for Solar and Acid to hit some kinda crazy kick combo-Marky tells me it's called a 'High-Low' on Fire Fly and pick up the win!"

"Post match Acid ominously bowed before the cloaked figure while Solar -dupe that he is- kind of awkwardly walked past looking confused and the Express shepherded their manager to the back."

"E+, aw yeah, it's only gonna go up from here! Just you wait..."

SEGMENT: ALAN PARENT REVEALS HIS NEW MANAGER: VINNY CRUZ!

"So uh...funny story here. You know I'm posing as this Jack Avatar goon, yeah? Well when a couple of your guys were delivering your latest...contribution to our business, they ran into Marky and-dumbasses they are- said the cash was for 'Vinny'. Now you'd think that we're screwed here and I'd have to throw Marky into the Erie Canal. Thankfully this clown Cruz is apparently somehow popular in the Mid South and Marky thought I meant him so...here we are!"

"Oh and F+, because honestly? Parent really needed that manager."

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

MARK SMART VS ALAN PARENT

"I wanted to have Parent win this match with eeeeevery fiber of my being, but I was still being paranoid about Marky knowing something was up so I kinda...sorta...had him win the match. NOT CLEAN, mind you, good lord, I'm not a lunatic. I decided to adapt and overcome and debuted a new wrestler in the process! You see, a Last Man Standing match is No-DQ, right? So I had Cruz come in and low blow Marky when it looked like he was gonna win...when all of a sudden, EVE GRUNGE (I'll send her profile to you) came running down and waffled both Parent and Cruz with a steel chair, letting Marky hit the Smart Attack to put Parent down for the win!

"E, solid, am I right? Best of a bad situation."

SEGMENT: GRUNGE IS SMART'S TAG TEAM PARTNER!

"Who doesn't like an oddball pairing, am I right? Marky does most of the talking here, building up Grunge as a badass he hired to even the odds in case 'That bully, Parent' tried something funny. Did I mention our company has an integrated roster? According to Marky, that kinda stuff is getting big and c'mon, girls can do what boys do. I'm not about to keep up a stereotype, capiche? Fugeddaboutit."

"E-, see? The nerds are progressive too."

TEXAS DEATH MATCH

ANT-MAN VS THE SILENCER

"Ooookay, time for my big plan to come out! So Ant-Man's been on the losing end of this feud, which is why I made sure to have him come across as well as possible here. But look, long-term plans out way making a guy look good in the short term, right? That's why our buddy in the robe stood up as Ant-Man seemed ready to put Silencer away with the Antidote, and motioned to the back, beckoning Acid II out to interfere! The masked man put a beating on Ant-Man, but took a hard clothesline out of the ring, which only sufficed to leave the hero open for a Drop Zone by Silencer! A pinfall and a ten count later, Silencer wins!

"E, it's the start of big things, just wait!"

SEGMENT: THE START OF DARKNESS!

"So evil stands tall, Acid and Silencer kick Ant-Man out of the ring, and our mysterious mastermind enters the ring, pulling back their hood enough to reveal their face!

http://i.imgur.com/nhAGfse.jpg

KAREN KILLER!

"Meet Karen Killer, one of the the premier wrestling managers in the business! I just...I can't do her debut promo justice just recapping it, so I sent a video file. Open it!"

"Heh, look at you...look at all of you. So innocent, so pure, so young. Like this little promotion, holding matches in these humble halls, a fitting cradle for a gurgling infant of a company. Hello, FTW, my name is Karen Killer, and I'm here to preach from the Book of Brutality, the Gospel of the Grotesque, the Tome of Terror. I am the High Priestess of Horror, and I have supped at the tables of many who sought spread darkness across the entire sport of Professional Wrestling. Charlie Homicide, BLZ Bubb, the Darkness Warriors, Scythe-"

"WHO!?"

(Vinny's note: I threw that S.O.B out)

"-but over the year, I have learned from their mistakes. Their weakness was simple: They sought to bring down their victims at their height. I intend to throttle all the good and wholesome grapplers of this promotion in their cradles. None can hope to overcome me, for I have picked the perfect disciples. To my left, a man of pedigree, taught in every form of dirty trick and high flying technique his master had learned. To my right a man betrayed by his country, driven mad by the rigors of war, he knows the power of bloodshed and will dish out evermore punishment upon my foes. Now behold, as I combine them into the greatest fighting force in all of professional wrestling. Look upon them and despair, ye who look for hope, I give you: THE DEVIL'S PLAYTHINGS!"

"Good stuff, am I right? And uh...just gonna put this out there, Boss? I would toooootally hit that, I don't care if she's mom's age."

"E+, what'd I tell ya? It's all coming together!"

TABLES MATCH

EL MITICO JR. VS DAVIE REUNLENN!

"Yeah, I just wanted to see Davie get thrown through a table. Eat a big one, Cardillo, you chump."

"D-, obviously all Mitico."

MAIN EVENT!

PANDA MASK II VS TENNESSEE WILLIAMS

"The capper to our first major title feud. Panda is a backbone of our roster, boss, a real champ in the making, but I don't know, something just told me we need a heel at the top for just a while longer. I think I made the right choice in the end, Panda will have his time, for now a quick rollup with the tights after a barn-burner of a bout is what seals the deal for our country star."

"D- and a tip of the hat to both of them."

SEGMENT: TENNESSEE WILLIAM'S OPEN CHALLENGE!

"Now here's the start of our next program, Willy took out a mic and boasted at being the undisputed best wrestler in FTW, holding our belt high as he did. He declared no one in pro wrestling today could hold a candle to him and declared an open challenge to anyone who thought they could hang with him! Just a short bit of set up for..."

SEGMENT: CHALLENGE ANSWERED!

"The lights go out, a hush falls over the crowd, and all of a sudden, they come back on to reveal!"

http://i.imgur.com/It1ud2w.jpg

"THIS GUY! ...Uh, hang on. His name's uh...Lazy Joe? His gimmick is he's narcoleptic or something, but don't let that fool you! According to Marky he's a tough as nails brawler who we can build a huge feud with Willy around! Now granted his answer to the challenge was between snores and pretty slurred...also he smells like he smoked every cigarette in the world, but trust me! We're gonna do big business with this guy! He makes a move for Willy, who bails and retreats, leaving our new signing to stand tall!

"The first segment was an E+ while the second was an...E-, but it's progress! Speaking of progress, we're officially recognized as SMALL by TEW.com now! Meaning we've got the people's attention!

SHOW RATING: E+

"It's smooth sailing from here on out, boss, of that you have my gurantee! Vinny out!"

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>FTW PRESENTS:</strong></p><p><strong>

DOUBLE DASH!</strong></p><p><strong>

From: The Ohio Jewish Center</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

FEATURING! </strong></p><p><strong>

A TOURNAMENT TO CROWN THE FIRST EVER FTW BEST FRIEND 4 EVER CHAMPIONS!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

SEMI FINALS!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Roundhouse Puppy Kickers (Eve Grunge & Mark Smart) vs Lone Wolfe And Cub (George Wolfe & Alan Parent)</p><p> </p><p>

The Pencil Pushers (THE ARCHITECT & Chess Maniac) vs The Can-Mex Express (Amazing Fire Fly & Cal Sanders)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FINALS!</strong></p><p>

Winners of Match 1 vs Winners of Match 2</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ALSO FEATURING!</strong></p><p><strong>

SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE MATCH!</strong></p><p>

Tennessee Williams © vs Lazy Joe</p><p> </p><p>

Acid II vs El Mitico Jr.</p><p> </p><p>

The Silencer vs Panda Mask II</p><p> </p><p>

Davie Reunlenn vs A DEBUTING EX-SWF SUPER STAR!</p><p> </p><p>

Ant-Man vs Evil Spirit (ALSO DEBUTING!)</p></div><p></p><p></p>

FTW PRESENTS:

DOUBLE DASH!

FEATURING!

A TOURNAMENT TO CROWN THE FIRST EVER FTW BEST FRIEND 4 EVER CHAMPIONS!

SEMI FINALS!

The Roundhouse Puppy Kickers (Eve Grunge & Mark Smart) vs Lone Wolfe And Cub (George Wolfe & Alan Parent)

Why not?

The Pencil Pushers (THE ARCHITECT & Chess Maniac) vs The Can-Mex Express (Amazing Fire Fly & Cal Sanders)

He's The Damn Architect goddamit

FINALS!

Winners of Match 1 vs Winners of Match 2

Push the pencil pushers

ALSO FEATURING!

Tennessee Williams © vs Lazy Joe

He will totally be there

Acid II vs El Mitico Jr.

Easy pick

The Silencer vs Panda Mask II

He's cool

Davie Reunlenn vs A DEBUTING EX-SWF SUPER STAR!

Please be Big Smack Scott

Ant-Man vs Evil Spirit (ALSO DEBUTING!)

Gotta make him look good.

Great diary so far.

FTW PRESENTS:

DOUBLE DASH!

FEATURING!

A TOURNAMENT TO CROWN THE FIRST EVER FTW BEST FRIEND 4 EVER CHAMPIONS!

SEMI FINALS!

The Roundhouse Puppy Kickers (Eve Grunge & Mark Smart) vs Lone Wolfe And Cub (George Wolfe & Alan Parent)

The Pencil Pushers (THE ARCHITECT & Chess Maniac) vs The Can-Mex Express (Amazing Fire Fly & Cal Sanders)

FINALS!

Lone Wolfe and Cub vs Can-Mex Express

ALSO FEATURING!

Tennessee Williams © vs Lazy Joe

Acid II vs El Mitico Jr.

The Silencer vs Panda Mask II

Davie Reunlenn vs A DEBUTING EX-SWF SUPER STAR!

I hope it's Steel

Ant-Man vs Evil Spirit (ALSO DEBUTING!)

• 2 weeks later...

"Hey boss...uh, long time no talk? Yeah? Yeah. Ok look, I'm just gonna come out and say it. I done screwed up! This is our worst reviewed show and frankly, you'll be able to see why as soon as we get to the main event..."

FTW PRESENTS:

DOUBLE DASH!

LIVE FROM THE OHIO JEWISH CENTER!

ANT-MAN VS EVIL SPIRIT

"EVIL SPIRIT IS SO COOL LOOKING! Have you seen the photos of him I sent you? Holy crap that's cool. Doesn't speak a bit of English though, at least not good enough to cut a promo, so I'm holding off on really pushing him so far. Plus it'll go a little bit towards rehabing Ant after taking Silencer's size tens up the rear for months now. Ant puts him away quick, but Spirit looks COOL in defeat."

"E-, remember that grade, you'll be seeing it later..."

SEGMENT: KAREN KILLER HYPES DEVIL'S PLAYTHINGS VS MASKED LEGACY

"Man, Karen is just a delight, y'know? Which is kinda weird considering she's playing a madwoman, but let's brush that under the rug, she spends this time hyping up how her clients will each face a member of the luchador tag in singles competition, saying that the family-friendy color of Lucha is nothing compared to the might of the darkness coming to overtake FTW. Dang she's good."

"E-...yyyyep."

TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINAL MATCH

THE PENCIL PUSHERS VS THE CAN-MEX EXPRESS

"Ok, this Architect-ugh, sorry ARCHITECT kid is a pain in my ass. I didn't even really hire him! He just showed up and wedgied Marky until the little nerd gave him a contract! I don't even know how that WORKS! But now I'm stuck with this third person-speaking weirdo so I decided I'd put him with the other big dork on our roster that's a heel, Chess Maniac. Also don't look at me for some of these names, I left that to Marky. Anyway, they beat the Can-Mex express because of reasons to be made clear..."

"Oh also it got a D-, which is damn good for a first outing with an uproven team I'd like to thi-"

"THE ARCHITECT CAN HEAR YOU RECORDING CRYPTIC MESSAGES! THE ARCHITECT DEMANDS TO KNOW YOUR SECRETS!"

"-GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE YOU CLOWN! I'M TALKING TO MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"YOU SEND DETAILED WRESTLING RESULTS TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?"

"...yes!"

"WE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW! GOODBYE!"

"...****. Ok, note to self, make sure the HQ is closed when I record these."

"IT IS CLOSED! THE ARCHITECT LIVES HERE NOW!"

"LIKE HELL YOU DO!"

FIFTEEN MINUTES OF ARGUING AND SWEARS WORDS LATER!

"Where was I? Oh right..."

TAG TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINAL MATCH

LONE WOLFE AND CUB VS THE ROUNDHOUSE PUPPY KICKERS

"Yeah, I don't get either of those jokes either, but I'm letting Marky have more say in things to throw him off the trail so to speak. He and Eve are gonna get an itsy bitsy teensy weensy push her in order to make him a bit more loyal to the old Vinster."

"MANIPULATION! THE ARCHITECT APPROVES!"

"GET BACK IN YOUR BROOM CLOSET! He lives in the broom closet now, by the way. BUT I'LL ONLY HOLD TO THAT AGREEMENT IF YOU SHUT UP!"

"THE ARCHITECT SHALL REST NOW! COME PROFESSOR SNUGGLESBY, TO BED!"

"Professor Snugglesby is this stuffed panda he ha-Gah, not relevant! Eve and Marky win with their dumb named team! It got an E! There! Jesus..."

SPECIAL DEBUT MATCH!

DAVIE REUNLENN VS ???

"A bright spot of the night, the debut of our very own talent snatched away from those guys up at SWF...THE MASKED PATRIOT! Yeah, the crowd went nuts when he came out all stars and bars, old glory waving, some super patriotic music going. Then he went back into the back and grabbed Davie and threw him into the ring for a pounding. Reunlenn wasn't happy to get jobbed out in two minutes to our newcomer, but Marky soothed his rage, which is good. I don't want him leaving until I'm absolutely sure SWF will NEVER hire him."

"Patriot's debuted nets us a respectable E+, folks in Ohio love good old 'Murica, boss. It's just a fact of life."

SEGMENT: TENNESSEE WILLIAM TAUNTS LAZY JOE

"Willy remains one of our best promos, coming out pretending he isn't afraid of the hardcore brawler-turned sleep deprived snoozer. He had the fans jeering and booing him the whole time but he handled like the pro he is."

"In the end it nets us an E+, which is good. Unlike...other things."

THE SILENCE VS PANDA MASK II

"Did these two put on a show! Silencer's power and Panda's speed made for an excellent clash as the ex-Ranger clashed with the rabid animal. Ultimately Panda has to continue a regrettable downward trend, the Playthings are definitely a hot ticket as far as I'm concerned, and Silencer needs to get pushed to the moon! A hope spot for Panda followed by a distraction from Karen lead to a Drop Zone and a pin for the big man."

"D-, really should have put these two on later..."

FTW BEST FRIENDS 4 EVER TITLE MATCH

ROUNDHOUSE PUPPY KICKERS VS THE PENCIL PUSHERS

"Ok, so that freak wasn't exactly happy that he had to put over the guy who he bullied into getting him this job, but a little strong arming from Eve made him perk up and fall in line. In terms of star power, we weren't exactly looking at a loaded bout here, but it still managed to deliver in terms of both teams to just going at it. I, of course, made the save for the good guys, getting revenge on my arch enemy, Chess Maniac, preventing him from using a chair on poor Marky, which allowed him to roll up The Architect for the win and the titles."

"E+, no doubt due to my stunning star power."

SEGMENT: MOI CHALLENGES CHESS MANIAC

"Pretty much what it says on the tin, I call out Maniac for his assault on me and being a poor sport and tell him I'll set him straight next month...at FTW TIME CRISIS!"

"E-, sheesh, tough crowd."

ACID II VS EL MITICO JR.

"Two great scions of their names facing off one-on-one, truly a match for the ages. So many great acrobatics...I assume! I was trying to wake up Joe the entire time this match was going on...it was around this point I began to realize that the insomnia might not be a gimmick...but it's weird, right? Because I swear narcolepsy is the one where you fall asleep all the time. Insomnia is that you can't sleep ever...eh, I'm not a doctor."

"Anyway, this match got a D-. And I guess it's time to rip off the bandaid..."

MAIN EVENT

SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE MATCH

TENNESSEE WILLIAMS © VS LAZY JOE

"So guess what's a really really bad idea? If you guessed having an insomniac wrestle in a high intensity brawling match, you'd be correct! If you guessed having an insomniac who previously chain smoked wrestle in a high intensity brawling match, you'd be double correct. And if you guessed having the insomniac former-chain smoker wrestle in a high intensity brawling match in your main event, you won the lotto! Oh my GOD Joe sucked, he was sucking in wind a good six minutes in and it only got worse from there. It was a relief when Willy finally called an audible and rolled him up with the tights because the last thing we would've needed was this poor old idiot dying of a heart failure at our show! This was my fault, obviously, in my hubris I didn't realize that this could happen and like Icarus, I flew too close to the sun. I let you down, I let the fans down, I let Joe down (he sheepishly asked for his release after the show, which I gave him), and I let myself down. This is a dark day for me. A dark day indeed."

"The match got anE-, is what I'm saying, and-"

SHOW GRADE: E-

"Our lowest to date, I'm sorry this happened and I will try to do better in the future. I'm sorry Boss, please forgive me."

"YOU CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND BOSS!?"

"...yes."

"Kinky."

"Ugh..."

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>FTW PRESENTS:</strong></p><p><strong>

TIME CRISIS</strong></p><p><strong>

FROM THE OHIO JEWISH CENTER!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

FEATURING THE TEN MAN TIME CRISIS BATTLE ROYAL!</strong></p><p><strong>

THE RULES:</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><ul><li><strong>Two Contestants Will Begin The Match</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Every Thirty Seconds A New Entrant Will Enter</strong><br /></li><li><strong>If Only One Entrant Is In The Ring, The Next Enters Immediately</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Eliminations Occur When An Entrant Is Thrown Over The Top Rope</strong><br /></li><li><strong>The Last Man Or Woman Standing Wins</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Winner Receives a Super Mega Money Title Match Whenever He Pleases!</strong><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ENTRANTS:</strong></p><p>

Masked Patriot, Eve Grunge, Mark Smart, Alan Parent, George Wolfe, Davie Reunlenn, Amazing Fire Fly, Cal Sanders, Ant-Man, and Evil Spirit</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Also Featuring:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jack Avatar vs Chess Maniac</p><p> </p><p>

The Devil's Playthings vs Masked Legacy</p><p> </p><p>

(Pre Show Match)</p><p>

THE ARCHITECT vs The Midnight Prowler</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Ok,let's try this</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Masked Patriot, Eve Grunge, Mark Smart, Alan Parent, George Wolfe, Davie Reunlenn, <strong>Amazing Fire Fly</strong>, Cal Sanders, Ant-Man, and Evil Spirit</p><p>

Why not?</p><p>

Jack Avatar vs <strong>Chess Maniac</strong></p><p>

Needs a win</p><p>

<strong>The Devil's Playthings</strong> vs Masked Legacy</p><p>

Menacing name</p><p>

(Pre Show Match)</p><p>

<strong>THE ARCHITECT</strong> vs The Midnight Prowler</p><p>

Loved the writeup for him,I like The Architect</p>

I'm a Collossal Moron

So yeah, uh, I got a new laptop and agreed to give my old one to my sister. My mom had the bright idea to have me reset the old one to factory defaults and I could just take all my files from the old to the new before we did. But like an idiot I forgot to maybe write down what was going on in FTW before I did it so...yeah, the entire dynasty's sadly scrapped.

So here, I'll just lay out the ending for you:

Vinny's an idiot and hires Eve Runcord, gets sweet on her, she finds out what he's been doing and arrests him.

So yeah, uh, I got a new laptop and agreed to give my old one to my sister. My mom had the bright idea to have me reset the old one to factory defaults and I could just take all my files from the old to the new before we did. But like an idiot I forgot to maybe write down what was going on in FTW before I did it so...yeah, the entire dynasty's sadly scrapped.

So here, I'll just lay out the ending for you:

Vinny's an idiot and hires Eve Runcord, gets sweet on her, she finds out what he's been doing and arrests him.

Is this an April fools joke?

Archived