Alan Parent vs El Mitico Jr.

Acid II and The Silencer vs Ant-Man and Amazing Fire Fly

FTW SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE TOURNAMENT

Semi Finals:

Jack Avatar vs Chess Maniac

Panda Mask II vs Tennessee Williams

Finals:

Chess Maniac vs Panda Mask II

Chess Maniac wins via capturing Panda Mask's king.

Solar vs Mark Smart

Alan Parent vs El Mitico Jr.

It's been a long time friend. But THE TEAM PUWOWESU WAGON IS BACK ON THE WOAD! :D

Acid II and The Silencer vs Ant-Man and Amazing Fire Fly

I mean, he does have a gun. Instant victory.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>"Alright, so hi boss, it's me Vinny. Gotta tell ya, this whole 'launder money by using a wrestling promotion' idea of ya little brother's is turning out great. These mugs actually think I'm this Jack Avatar guy! I didn't even need to disguise myself all that much because the chump looks so damn generic! Anywho, I'm gonna be sendin' ya these progress reports each show as we turn this little scam into a profitable venture."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE TOURNAMENT</strong></p><p><strong>

MATCH 1:</strong></p><p><strong>

YOURS TRULY vs CHESS MANIAC</strong></p><p>

<em>"Like the title name? I came up with it of course, real cheap to make, y'know that Rich Money fella up in Richy Eisen's racket? Turns out he had his own title 'cuz he was so in the money. Anywho, that 'angle' (I'm learnin' the speak here!) didn't go nowhere so we were able to get a plastic replica from a clearance aisle for our own belt."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Anyway, yeah, get a load of this clown, right? Guy themes himself all up like a chess piece, like some kinda super villain, them nutjobs down south of the border are lucky they give us the good stuff, otherwise I'd never do business with a creepo in a mask. Still, I heard the kids these days like flipping around and doin' stuff that don't work outside wrestling and superhero films, so hey, more cash for us, am I right? I put him away with some yadda yadda slam, something real American sounding. Dumb Ohio chumps eat it up."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Oh and some nerds went and graded the match an '</em><em><strong>E</strong></em><em>'. Whadda they know, anyway?"</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE TOURNAMENT</strong></p><p><strong>

MATCH 2:</strong></p><p><strong>

TENNESSEE WILLIAMS vs PANDA MASK II</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Yeah, I don't know what the hell either, boss, but they came cheap. Got The Creole from Tennessee working some wannabe Elvis character and the weirdo in the mascot head just goes 'Rawr rawr rawr' when I tell him too. Panda boy does the flips too, though, but apparently it's smarter to have a good guy face a bad guy, so Willy clocked him with a guitar and won."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Oh also the nerds said this was an '</em><em><strong>E+</strong></em><em>'. These mooks don't know how grades work, there ain't no E grade. Morons."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SOLAR II VS MARK SMART</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Ok, so's I got this chump Smart to work with us, he's been tutoring me on how this stuff works and helping keep the workers doing this with a smile on their faces. He said this Solar II guy was all the rage back in Japan, but I don't see any difference between him and the other flippy guys. I mean we work with everyone, right? Cartel, Yakuza, Frenchmen, all sorts."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Anyway, Marky's a good kid, but like hell is a nerd like that coming out of his first match with a win. Solar did some gymnastics or something and pinned him, fun stuff."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"The internet nerds that Marky's buds with gave it an </em><em><strong>'E-'</strong></em><em> though, guess they don't stick up for their own. No honor among geeks, I tells ya."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE (See? I'm learning!)</strong></p><p><strong>

Parent Mocks Smarty!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Ok, so picture this, Smarty is headin' back to the lockers after getting the snot beat out of him. Meanwhile out comes this Parent guy, cocky, cool, aggressive. He's everything Marky ain't. In fact, as they pass, Parent shoves Marky into some unoccupied chairs at ringside and hurls some abuse as he gets in the ring. Poor Marky can only walk to the back, dejected."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Yeah! Like that? I'm Stevie Spielberg over here...nah wait, who's the fella with the 80's teen movies? Hughes? I'm Johnny Hughes! It's dramatic, it's funny, it's fantastic it's-"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"RATED '</em><em><strong>F-</strong></em><em>'!? THOSE MILLENNIAL DIRTBAGS DON'T APPRECIATE GOOD ACTING!"</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ALAN PARENT vs EL MITICO JR.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Heh, funny story here, Jr. here didn't wanna 'Do The Job' (that means lose) to Al. Just didn't wanna hear it, going on about 'Legacy' this and 'Tradition' that, until Marky explained to him that Alan Parent is totally some guy named 'Ricky DeColt' and he just 'Got really into Puro' (whatever that is) while he was rehabbing some injury. Jr. didn't even question why this important guy was slumming it in Ohio, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, right? Right.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Al put Mitico away with this kinda flippy bridgey suplex thing.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Another '</em><em><strong>E+</strong></em><em>', bet that was all Parent.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ACID II AND THE SILENCER vs ANT-MAN AND AMAZING FIRE FLY</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Ya get it, I teamed them because they're both bugs! Genius. I like the cut of Silencer's jib, this goes haywire, we should totally see about getting him in on our little organization. That gun's totally real by the way, I felt it, no clue how he kept it from the military."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Oh, also this Acid II (what is with these numerals?) has got some serious potential, he flips flippier than any other flipper I've ever seen! And I've seen more than five! Better than this Fire Fly kid, guy was gasping for air before the match was over! Sheesh, it's not like he was wrestling twice in one night like SOMEONE I could mention."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"And oh look, it's our old buddy '</em><em><strong>E+</strong></em><em>' bada bing."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE FINALS</strong></p><p><strong>

JACK AVATAR vs TENNESSEE WILLIAMS</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Hooboy, ok, so maybe my first night ever doing this wrestling thing shouldn't have been the night I went twice. But hey, gotta be the brave hero right? I need to lay off the Canolis. Willy wasn't much better about it, and we were lost out there for a while (this is what I get for not hiring one of those 'Road Agents' and just having Marky take care of putting things together). Luckily Chessy came out and smacked me while Willy distracted the ref, then Willy pinned me for the victory and to be our first champ.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Now I know what you're thinking, and no, I'm not being humble. This is just a sound business move, if I'M the champ, people will want interviews, merchandise deals, they'll be digging into my personal life and eventually figuring out I ain't this Jack Avatar guy. Nah nah, I say let the Elvis impersonator carry the torch for a while, I can wait."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"</em><em><strong>'E-!?'</strong></em><em> Awwww, who asked them anyway!? They're dead to me."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ENDING ANGLE: NEW CHAMPION CELEBRATION</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Ok, so this is awkward, I meant to write this segment down as lasting '1:00 Minutes', but I accidentally ended up putting it as '100 Minutes'. Oops, right? So Willy decided to fill that time with an impromptu concert and holy mother of god it's like Vito's cat screaming into a megaphone. Luckily we had Panda boy run out there and attack him after 10 minutes. Apparently Marky thinks it'll be a good 'Feud.'</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"And if that '</em><em><strong>E+</strong></em><em>' is anything to go by, the nerds agree."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FINAL SHOW SCORE: E</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Not too good, but we're a startup, yanno? And with your...ahem, charitable donations, we made a tidy profit, don't that just beat all? See ya next time, boss!"</em></p></div><p></p><p></p>

Dumb Ohio chumps?! I am offended sir! :p

I'm more offended by Vinny saying Acid II is better than Firefly. Firefly rules. Easily a future megastar.

Super entertaining show though. I'm definitely going to be coming back for more.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>FTW PRESENTS:</strong></p><p><strong>

SMASH!</strong></p><p><strong>

From The Ohio Jewish Center</strong></p><p> </p><p>

ACID II AND ALAN PARENT VS MARK SMART AND AMAZING FIREFLY</p><p> </p><p>

ANT-MAN VS CHESS MANIAC</p><p> </p><p>

EL MITICO JR. VS SOLAR II</p><p> </p><p>

JACK AVATAR VS THE SILENCER</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE MATCH</strong></p><p><strong>

WHICH WILL TOTALLY HAPPEN</strong></p><p><strong>

TOTALLY</strong></p><p>

PANDA MASK II VS TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (WHO WILL TOTALLY BE THERE)</p></div><p></p><p></p>

ACID II AND ALAN PARENT VS MARK SMART AND AMAZING FIREFLY

- Da boss seems to like Alan and dislike Firefly

ANT-MAN VS CHESS MANIAC

- Superhero beats chess nerd

EL MITICO JR. VS SOLAR II

- Not going to do the job again, unless they trick him again...

JACK AVATAR VS THE SILENCER

- I see Vinny wanting to go over, but there's that gun...

PANDA MASK II VS TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (WHO WILL TOTALLY BE THERE)

- If he's there, which he totally will be

<p><strong>acid Ii And Alan Parent </strong>vs Mark Smart And Amazing Firefly</p><p> </p><p>

Ant-man Vs <strong>chess Maniac</strong></p><p> </p><p>

El Mitico Jr. Vs <strong>solar Ii</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>jack Avatar </strong>vs The Silencer</p><p> </p><p>

Super Mega Money Title Match</p><p>

Which Will Totally Happen</p><p>

Totally</p><p>

Panda Mask Ii Vs <strong>tennessee Williams</strong> (who Will Totally Be There)</p>

FTW PRESENTS:

SMASH!

From The Ohio Jewish Center

ACID II AND ALAN PARENT VS MARK SMART AND AMAZING FIREFLY

ANT-MAN VS CHESS MANIAC

EL MITICO JR. VS SOLAR II

JACK AVATAR VS THE SILENCER

SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE MATCH

WHICH WILL TOTALLY HAPPEN

TOTALLY

PANDA MASK II VS TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (WHO WILL TOTALLY BE THERE)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>"Hey hey, boss, it's Vinny again! Who loves ya? Nah, I don't think you need to say it, the cash-ola speaks volumes. Month 2 is going just as good as our first little trip into pro wrestling, and I got a little surprise for ya, don't you worry, ya gonna love it.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>OPENING SEGMENT: PANDA MASK'S CHALLENGE!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Ok, so we got Pandy out here to help along the feud with Willy, now I know I said he can only go 'Rawr rawr rawr' but don't let that fool you, guy's got charisma for DAYS. Unfortunately I made a little eensy teensy bit of an oversight and...well...Willy was in New York working for some guy named Vessey. But I had an ace up my sleeve, boss."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"</em><em><strong>Davie F'N Reunlenn!</strong></em><em>"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Now I know what you're sayin' 'What? Who's Davie Reunlenn, Vin my man?' Well why don't you look at his file I sent ya, huh? Look familiar? Yeah, you know he does...because Davie F'N Reunlenn is Benny F'N Cardillo! The same one who busted up our hustle down in Philly! Apparently it's a well known secret in the biz he and some other Feds are trying to bust Tricky Dick for tax fraud or something. So y'know what I'm gonna do?"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"I'm gonna ruin his career and the careers of any other FBI chumps that come through our doors."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Anyway, since Willy wasn't here, I intro'd Davie as his henchman, a kinda Disco/Rock alliance (Everyone knows Disco sucks) and he'll face Panda in the main event instead."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Oh and the nerds rated it an </em><em><strong>E</strong></em><em>, eh, I blame Reunlenn."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ACID II & ALAN PARENT VS AMAZING FIRE FLY & MARK SMART</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Some of our younger talents showing off in the opener, not much to talk about other than Amazing Fire Fly actually knows who Alan Parent is so we couldn't pull the Ricky DeColt trick on him either. But he's a nobody so he agreed to do the job, though Marky took the pin. I think this is called 'Paying Dues'? Luckily since I'm the owner, I don't gotta."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Nerdos gave this one an </em><em><strong>E</strong></em><em>, is that like the only grade they bother to give us?"</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SEGMENT: CHESS MANIAC SHOWS HIS MIGHTY INTELLECT!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"So backstage we got Chess Maniac, right? And he's doing what? Playing chess, duh. We had our two announcer guys hype up how he's totally a prodigy at chess, and he's beating a guy that's a grandmaster and totally not a hobo we gave a shave, haircut, and twenty bucks to. Frankly, it's the best angle we've ever devi-"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"</em><em><strong>F-!?</strong></em><em> WHAT ARE THEY SMOKING OVER THERE?!"</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANT-MAN VS CHESS MANIAC</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Not much to say here, I wanted to give Ant some momentum going into a little something I got cooked up, so I ran in and jaw-jacked with Maniac until Anty hit some crazy slam on him. I didn't really watch the match because I was getting ready to get involved in it."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"But hey, </em><em><strong>E</strong></em><em>, I did something right!"</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SEGMENT: THE SILENCER TAUNTS ANT-MAN!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Ok, now this one was a winner, let me tell you. Silencer's music hit-'Fortunate Son' FYI, nothing says crazy veteran like the soundtrack to 'Nam- and he came out with mic in one hand, crazy Assault Rifle in the other. He talked a lot of trash about how Ant being nothing but an insect, and back in the Rangers, they used to roast insects like him with napalm. He vowed to show Ant that playing the hero for ungrateful fans will leave you wanting to see them all burn, just like those bugs. Then he threw the mic down and left."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"</em><em><strong>E-</strong></em><em>, baby, call me Spielberg."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EL MITICO JR. VS SOLAR II</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Ok, wanna know the truth here? I wanted Mitico to lose again, but he didn't believe Marky when he said Solar was some kinda Phoenix, so I said hooey and just let the prima donna have what he wanted. Big baby...wait, uh, oops, I got them reversed. I wanted to have Solar job and tried to convince him Mitico was Phoenix...ok, now it makes sense. THERE ARE TOO MANY DAMN JR.'S AND SEQUELS IN THIS PLACE! MAKE YOUR OWN IDENTITY, DON'T STEAL SOMEONE ELSES! I CAN DO IT BECAUSE I'M A CRIMINAL! ...I'm glad this place is empty when I record these."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"</em><em><strong>E+</strong></em><em>, huh? I guess Mitico ain't so bad...maybe I should look in to using him in a more...featured capacity."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SEGMENT: PARENT BULLIES MARK SMART</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Oh like you don't think that nerd getting his face punched in isn't funny."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"</em><em><strong>F-!?</strong></em><em> Guess I gave those dinguses high school flashback."</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SEGMENT: LITTLE 'OLE ME HYPES MATCH WITH CHESS MANIAC</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Yeah, I gave this the 'ole Vinny swagger. Blah blah blah 'Murica this, blah blah blah jingoism, blah blah blah checkmate, ya get the gist. Had these sausage-smelling goobers eating out of the palm of my hand...I promptly washed that hand with Lava Soap."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"</em><em><strong>E-</strong></em><em>, no doubt from my brilliant performance!"</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>YOURS TRULY VS THE SILENCER</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Ok, so I was kind of scared that the guy was gonna shoot me the second I suggested going over him (that means winning in wrestlespeak), but turns out he's actually a real nice guy. Still I had Chessy come out and accidentally hit him so I could pick up the win, just to not make him look like a chump. He's a scary dude, we could use scary dudes."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"</em><em><strong>E-</strong></em><em>? Yeesh, what've they got against Silencer?"</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SEGMENT: ANT-MAN CHALLENGES THE SILENCER, ACCEPTED!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"So after I got through celebrating my victory, Ant-Man came on out. The fan favorite was happy to point out that even though the former military man said the fans were worthless, he (Ant) was the one between them with a win tonight. So if the Silencer wanted to prove his point, Ant invited him to try it in a match next month in this very same building! The Silencer snatched a mic from announcer, Dane O'Hara, and growled his acceptance before stalking out of the front entrance, rifle slung over his shoulder."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"...we uh...we may need to pay his legal fees, apparently Ohio isn't in to openly carrying assault weapons in public...even if they aren't loaded."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Hey, </em><em><strong>E</strong></em><em> though! So we are definitely on the right track!"</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MAIN EVENT</strong></p><p><strong>

PANDA MASK II VS DAVIE REUNLENN!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Do I even need to say who won this? You caught where I said I was gonna ruin Benny-boy's little sting operation by jobbing him into oblivion, right? Right. Eh, at least he and Panda made it interesting."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"How do I know that? </em><em><strong>E+</strong></em><em> baby! Note to self, push Panda too!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FINAL SHOW RATING: E</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Solid, boss, solid. And we turned a profit too! This whole plan is going great and I can't wait to show ya what we got planned for next month, ya gonna love it."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"Vinny, signing off!"</em></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>FTW PRESENTS: MELEE!</strong></p><p><strong>

LIVE FROM THE OHIO JEWISH CENTER!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

FEATURING:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE MATCH!</strong></p><p>

Tennessee Williams © vs Panda Mask II</p><p> </p><p>

Davie Reunlenn vs El Mitico Jr.</p><p> </p><p>

Jack Avatar, Amazing Firefly, and ??? vs Acid II, Solar II, and Chess Maniac</p><p> </p><p>

The Silencer vs Ant-Man</p><p> </p><p>

Mark Smart vs Alan Parent</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Tennessee Williams © vs Panda Mask II

- He will totally be there!

Davie Reunlenn vs El Mitico Jr.

- Davie's getting buried. Possibly quite literally before this diary ends...

Jack Avatar, Amazing Firefly, and ??? vs Acid II, Solar II, and Chess Maniac

- Do it for America, Jack!

The Silencer vs Ant-Man

- Hardest one to call but I think Heel takes the nod to get the feud going

Mark Smart vs Alan Parent

- Puwowesu is stronger than the internet

<p>Tennessee Williams © vs <strong>Panda Mask II</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Davie Reunlenn vs <strong>El Mitico Jr.</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Jack Avatar, Amazing Firefly, and ??? </strong>vs Acid II, Solar II, and Chess Maniac</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Silencer</strong> vs Ant-Man</p><p> </p><p>

Mark Smart vs <strong>Alan Parent</strong></p>

FTW PRESENTS: MELEE!

LIVE FROM THE OHIO JEWISH CENTER!

FEATURING:

SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE MATCH!

Tennessee Williams © vs Panda Mask II

Davie Reunlenn vs El Mitico Jr.

Jack Avatar, Amazing Firefly, and ??? vs Acid II, Solar II, and Chess Maniac

The Silencer vs Ant-Man

FTW PRESENTS: MELEE!

"Boss boss, my personal man up on the cross, how's it going, big guy? Another month, another bunch of dollars from your generous 'sponsorship'. We're ramping things up down here in Ohio, so let me just spin it all to ya quick like."

MARK SMART VS ALAN PARENT

"Ok, so the rivalry's starting in earnest now, right? Originally I was just gonna have Parent steamroll Marky, but then Marky told me what'd reeeeally make this feud interesting. So Marky rolls Parent up while he's being cocky, right? Now Parent's all ticked off aaaand..."

"...oh right, E- by the way, pretty good. ANYWAY!"

SEGMENT: PARENT BEATS UP SMARTY!

"Parent just beats the living crap out of Marky. Just throwing all these crazy stiff kicks and punches and laying him out with a 'Purodriver' whatever that's supposed to me."

"...y'know, TEW.com, I can accept that somehow a bunch of pimple-faced nerdlingers are somehow the gospel when it comes to pro wrestling reviews. But I swear, you rats rate ONE MORE SEGMENT F-, I WILL TOSS YOU IN A WOOD CHIPPER! ...yeah, I know they can't hear me, but I gotta vent, boss. Gotta vent. Where were we?"

The Silencer vs Ant-Man

"So Marky told me to tell these guys to ust have a crazy brawly match and I think it's really helped us with what we have here. Silencer and Ant are pretty damn punchy and they can throw said punches in ways that'd put some of our boys back in New York to shame (speaking of which you getting any headway into making that Vessey fella kaput? Get back to me on it). Anyway, I let Silencer get the W here because I'm seein' big things in his future. Big things in Ant's future too, but I'm slow burnin' him, like that house we got the insurance money from."

"And whaddya know, a solid E, not too bad from a coupla greenhorns, huh?"

JACK AVATAR (WHO IS ME), AMAZING FIRE FLY & ???

VS

ACID II, SOLAR II, & CHESS MANIAC

"Ok, so I finally figured out what can spice this Firefly kid up, something that honestly could liven up ANY wrestling promotion:"

"A CANADIAN!"

"A guy named Cal Sanders to be exact! Get this boss, he's a 'Leaping Lumberjack'! This'll show that Firefly kid (I think he may actually be twelve) how a real cruiserweight does things. Also he's a Lumberjack, so that's ok. Anyway, my team picks up the win because no matter how flippy floppy you are, you can't outmatch just plain old grappling acumen...and owning the company."

"Awww yeah, E+, how great is that?"

SEGMENT: WILLIAMS AND A D-BAG TAUNT PANDA MASK AND EL MITICO!

"Willy and that assbag Cardillo talk a bunch of smack to our two resident upper tier luchadors (at least I assume Panda is a luchador, mask + flippy = lucha, right? Right.), guaranteeing victory for their alliance tonight. Yeah, let's see how that works out, huh?"

"F+, as per usual, blame Cardillo."

EL MITICO JR. VS A LOSER

"Spoiler: Mitico Wins, flippily."

"E+, good job Mitico and only Mitico!"

MAIN EVENT

SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE MATCH

TENNESSEE WILLIAMS VS PANDA MASK II

"Ok, I know I've been running long so let's get you through this as simply as possible. Panda Mask is flippy, Tennessee is cheaty, our resident whipping boy came out, got punched by Panda, letting Willy roll him up while grabbing his tights for the win!

"I know I left some stuff out but I'll let the E+ speak for itself."

SEGMENT: TENNESSEE WILLIAMS AND THE DISCO DOOFUS BEAT ON PANDA MASK!

"Ugh, F-, I blame...ok, you know already."

SEGMENT: EL MITICO SAVES PANDA FROM THE BEATDOWN!

"Enter cool luchador right on cue! With a chair even! He beats on Reunlenn extra hard, because I told him to. Sadly this just means we're going to get an...F!? HOLY CRAP! NET GAIN! I'LL TAKE IT!"

OVERALL SHOW GRADE: E

"We're making serious progress boss, I can't wait for you to see what we got for ya next time! 'til then, this is Vinny, signing off!"

FTW PRESENTS:

STREETS OF RAGE!

FROM THE OHIO JEWISH CENTER

TAG TEAM MAIN EVENT!

Panda Mask II & El Mitico Jr.

vs

Tennessee Williams & Davie Reunlenn

Alan Parent vs Amazing Fire Fly

Jack Avatar vs Chess Maniac

Ant-Man vs The Silencer

Acid II vs Cal Sanders

Mark Smart vs Solar II

"Alright boss, we've had a busy month so I'm gonna skip my usual preamble. I know how you hate it when I just rant on incoherently for minute after minute. But rest assured there will be none of that today, I am on point, I am with it, I am going to give all of this to you with the most brevity I can possibly muster. Are you ready? Here it is. Our next show!"

FTW

STREETS OF RAGE

LIVE FROM THE OHIO JEWISH CENTER

MARK SMART VS SOLAR II

"Just a fast-paced opener to get ourselves going and prolong the Parent/Marky feud without wearing out their in-ring skills (according to Marky him and Parent have some real chemistry together). Also I think Solar is a little punk, so screw him. Marky picks up the win here by reversing a roll up by Solar attempted after Parent tried to distract "The Toughest Man on the Internet!"

"E- not a shock, really, these two are hardly our heavy hitters."

SEGMENT: NICOLE KISS HYPES SANDERS VS ACID II

"Ohhh yeah, say hello to our first manager, Nicole Kiss. She's from up in Pittsburgh working for one of those 'Hardcore' outfits according to Mark. Personally we don't have a morality clause in our contracts so it's call good. Nice girl, was too busy running things to actually listen to the content but Smarty said it had a less than positive reception, given who people ain't really acclimated to our new boy Sanders. Ah well, win some lose some, right?"

"Oh, and it was an F+, NOT an F-, which is a moral victory for me."

CAL SANDERS VS ACID II

"What can I say? I needed Acid to get his heat back and didn't want the climactic showdown with Fire Fly yet. He got the win in a even contest."

"E+, by the by, good showing. I think Acid especially has a future here."

ANT MAN VS THE SILENCER

"Match two of this feud, had Silencer get the W again using shady tactics, I think he's got more upside right now, though Ant-Man could be useful in the future."

"E, solid, just like these two."

SEGMENT: MASKED LEGACY HYPES MATCH WITH THE STUNNERS

"Like the names? Yeah me neither, but Marky says they're good. Anyway tonight's main event gets hyped by our masked contingent who do some blah-de-blah about tradition and junk, something about how tradition is important, honoring your forebears, how Willy is defiling the Icon known as Elvis with his gross parody. Yadda yadda yadda."

"Oh and Panda rawrs. Love that guy. Sad we only got an E-, but that's probably because one of the people being talked about is that useless loser, Reunlenn."

JACK AVATAR VS CHESS MANIAC

"C'mooooon, I'm not losing to a freak dressed like a checkerboard."

"And I got an E doing it! HA!"

ALAN PARENT VS AMAZING FIRE FLY

"Got Parent some of his momentum back by having beat the crap out of Fire Fly for a bit, sure the masked midget flipped around but come on, it's all about that Parental Abuse, baby."

"E-, should have had Parent win more convincingly."

SEGMENT: PARENT CHALLENGES MARKY

"Exactly what it says, next show is more Marky vs Parent. It got an F+, but eh, Parent was tired, obviously.

SEGMENT: THE STUNNERS TAUNT MASKED LEGACY

"Willy of course lead these two in their mockery of the masked tag team, giving some choice licks in about how they'll never fill their predecessor's shoes. Reunlenn said stuff, I didn't notice or care. Willy capped it off by saying that he's so confident that if the two masked freaks actually won, he'd give them BOTH a title shot at the same time!"

"It got an E-, DAMN IT, REUNLENN!:"

MAIN EVENT!

MASKED LEGACY VS THE STUNNERS

"On paper, this is a good match. In practice, Reunlenn sucks more eggs than a snake in a henhouse (picked that little gem up in an Ohio diner) and has no chemistry with Willy. Go figure. Dumb Fed. Thankfully the Masked boys picked up the slack and the win, pinning Reunlenn of course. Screw you, Cardillo."

"E+. Could have been a D- or even a D if it weren't for SOMEBODY not picked up the slack!"

SHOW RATING: E

"Ok, look, it seems like we're in purgatory here, but trust me, this is progress, I swear. Next month will be even better, I know it! 'Til then, it's your boy Vinny, signing off."

"Later, Dad."

FTW PRESENTS:

RACE TO THE FINISH!

MAIN EVENT

TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH FOR THE SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE

Tennessee Williams © vs Panda Mask II vs El Mitico Jr.

Jack Avatar vs Davie Reunlenn

Ant-Man vs Chess Maniac

(Pre Show Bout)

Acid II & Solar II vs The Can-Mex Express (Cal Sanders and Amazing Fire Fly)

FTW PRESENTS:

RACE TO THE FINISH!

MAIN EVENT

TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH FOR THE SUPER MEGA MONEY TITLE

Tennessee Williams © vs Panda Mask II vs El Mitico Jr.

I like Panda Mask

Jack Avatar vs Davie Reunlenn

No one likes Davie.

Puwowesu will never be defeated.

Ant-Man vs Chess Maniac

I have a soft spot for Chess Maniac.

(Pre Show Bout)

Acid II & Solar II vs The Can-Mex Express (Cal Sanders and Amazing Fire Fly)

He's a lumberjack and he's okay.

So brief update, I have good news. I've played up to the point where I want this diary to finish in the game and I was wondering.

Would it be ok if I just wrote things out in like quarter the year chunks? I want to finish this thing in time for TEW 2016 (so hype by the by), but I also know predictions are a part of the diary experience.

Thoughts?

Archived