WCW: Revival

WCW MONDAY NITRO

Attendance: 2,731

GO HOME SHOW

Monday Nitro kicks off with the music of "The Dominator" Bobby Lashley which brings the fans to their feet. Lashley grabs a microphone to speak, however before he can say a word, we see Frankie Kazarian ermege from behind the curtain.

Kazarian:

"Bobby...Bobby. Do you really think that you can just waltz in here, attack the two best wrestlers that this company has to offer and get away with it? Nah man, that's not how it works. I know you, I know everything about you, and I know for a fact that I could wrestle circles around you every day of the week, and twice on Sunday. I know it, these fans know it, and lets be honest Bobby, you know it too. That's why you continuously attack me from behind, that's why you've been ducking me since Gold Rush, and that is why I will take pleasure in beating the hell out of you at Bash at the Beach."

Lashley throws down his microphone and invites Frankie to come to the ring so they can battle it out. And Frankie accepts! Kazarian walks to the ring as the fans get excited for what they are about to watch, he climbs on to the apron with microphone in hand.

Kazarian:

"Do you people really I'm that dumb? I have a Pay Per View match next week, I'm not risking anything. You and me, we are going to fight Bobby...just not tonight."

Kazarian leaps off the apron as the fans boo, but suddenly Christopher Daniels appears from the crowd and takes out Lashley with his championship! It was a trap! Daniels and Kazarian beat Lashley down in the ring, before standing over his unconscious body as we go to a commercial break.

Battle of the Atlantic Tournament:

Jack Jester [2-0] vs Zack Sabre Jr. [2-0]

In the finals of the European leg of the Battle of the Atlantic, Jester and Sabre put on a classic, really putting themselves on the map. The power of Jester went well with the technical brilliance of Sabre and the finish came when Sabre reversed a Tombstone Piledriver into the Sabre Driver for the pinfall! Sabre advances!

As Sabre is celebrating, the music of Mharú hits and he appears on the stage with Jim Cornette pumping him up to attack Sabre. Sabre is beaten up from his match with Jester, however he is ready to fight the monster. Mharú gets into the ring, when the music of "The Global Hero" Joe Hendry hits and the crowd pops! Hendry rushes to the ring and stands by Sabre's side, ready to fight. But Cornette orders Mharú off as Hendry picks up a microphone.

Joe Hendry:

"Mharú if you wanna pick on somebody, how about we do it in style. How about, Jim Cornette's monster, Jim Cornette's newest sensation, the Welsh Dragon, goes one on one with the Global Hero, Joe Hendry."

The crowd pops as Cornette shouts at Hendry "You're on!". Hendry and Sabre celebrate Sabre victory with the fans as we go to a break.

Cody Hall /w Kevin Nash [2-0] vs "Unbreakable" "Mr Canada" Michael Elgin [6-1]

In a classic battle of two big men, Hall and Elgin throw everything at the other. Nash tries to get involved, however Elgin's tag partner, Brian Cage runs down the ramp to take out Big Daddy Cool and even the odds. The finish came with a very impressive feat of strength, when Hall lifted Elgin's huge body up and dropped him with the Razor's Edge for the pinfall! Hall vs Sabre at Bash at the Beach.

We go backstage to see Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin talking to each other ahead of their loser leaves town match next week. Sabin tells Shelley that while one of them will be gone next week, he has no doubt that the Motor City Machine Guns aren't finished. Shelley tells him that all that matters is they put on a wrestling clinic one last time. The two shakes each others hands as we head back to ringside.

Main Event:

Adam Cole [4-1] vs Jay Lethal [3-1]

A great back and forth match up between two up and coming stars in professional wrestling. Cole looked to have it when he set Lethal up for the Florida Key, however Lethal reversed it and dropped Cole with the Lethal Combination for the pinfall!

As Lethal is celebrating we hear a very familiar theme song.

B-B-B-B-BULLET CLUB F-F-F-FOR LIFE

The crowd erupts in anticipation for the return of the suspended Bullet Club, however there is no signs of them. The show goes off their air with Lethal standing confused with the Bullet Club music playing.

Predictions:

Nobby_McDonald 12/14

MisterRomanini 5/7

Kingjames 8/11

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WCW 4: BASH AT THE BEACH

Match Card

Main Event:

WCW World Heavyweight Championship

"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels [6-0] vs Jay Lethal [4-1]

These two men have fought each other on countless occasions in the past and so know each other very well. This however may be their biggest encounter yet as Christopher Daniels goes into this match with the very best momentum he has had in his entire career. Daniels has defeated every body who has stepped up to him and as a result of that, proudly carries the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, a title that Lethal grew up dreaming of holding. Lethal has talked of how holding the title is a boyhood dream for him, but after last weeks ending to Nitro, Lethal must be wondering if the Bullet Club will play any part in this one.

Winner Receives Shot at WCW World Heavyweight Championship:

Cody Hall /w Kevin Nash [3-0] vs Zack Sabre Jr. [3-0]

Two of the best young performers in professional wrestling today fight for a shot at the highest prize in the industry. Hall of course has the advantage of Kevin Nash which may come into play here. He has been both trained and managed by Nash since his debut in WCW when he destroyed the Wolves, who havent been seen since. Hall has spoken before that wrestling is a big man's world and surely coming up against a competitor the size of Sabre, will not frighten him. Sabre on the other hand, has a very impressive reputation around the world. Many would even argue that Zack Sabre Jr. is the best professional wrestler walking the Earth today, and he has earned awards from many critics which would back that up. Who leaves Atlanta with the title shot?

"The Global Hero" Joe Hendry [1-1] vs Mharú /w Jim Cornette [1-0]

Jim Cornette has a reputation for being the biggest loudmouth in professional wrestling, whether it's podcasts, shoot interviews, or just promos, Cornette always seems to have a problem with somebody. He has identified Joe Hendry as a problem and believes that Hendry is killing the business with his singing and joking pre and post match. Cornette has stuck Mharú on Hendry and he has left the Global Hero laying on many occasions. Hendry wants revenge here, Mharú cost him his match with Jack Jester which put him out of the Battle of the Atlantic tournament and subsequently cost him a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. Can the Global Hero overcome the odds or will Corny and Mharú prevail?

"The Dominator" Bobby Lashley vs Kazarian [2-1]

Bobby Lashley debuted in WCW in a huge way at WCW 3: Gold Rush, spearing both WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian out of their boots. Lashley hasn't spoken a word since his arrival and some are still wondering why he attacked both men. Kazarian has been very vocal about wanting this match up and you can rest assured that these men will try to rip each others heads off.

Unbreakable F'N Machines Tag Team Invitational

Unbreakable F'N Machines [4-0] vs ??????

Brian Cage and Michael Elgin have been on a roll since their debut in WCW, undefeated as a tag team and both even impressing in singles competition too. The two have issued an open challenge to any tag team in the world that thinks they can step up to the plate and put an end to their undefeated streak.

Loser Leaves Town:

Alex Shelley [0-2] vs Chris Sabin [0-3]

The Motor City Machine Guns are a legendary tag team on the independent scene, however neither man has been able to translate their success on the indys to WCW. General Manager, Sting is less than impressed with the two and has placed the two in a Loser Leaves Town match up. Will it be Shelley or Sabin who is gone by the end of this one?

Quick Predictions Card:

Main Event:

Loser Leaves Town:

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1) Will Bullet Club appear tonight?

2) Who will answer the Unbreakable F'N Machine's open challenge?

3) Will there be any debuts?

WORD ON THE SHEETZ

- Jim Cornette supports Donald Trump's "Build a Wall" policy as he hopes that it can stop Lucha wrestling from infecting the business in the States.

- 90% of wrestlers from the 90's have plans to begin a podcast in the coming months.

- Bret Hart publically criticises Lucha Underground, however has been telling close friends that he can't wait until the next Aztec Warfare

- Sting reportedly told the World's Cutest Tag Team they were booked on Bash at the Beach, before replacing them with the Unbreakable F'N Machines after finding out they didnt go to church before the show

Source: The Meltz

WCW 4: Bash at the Beach Official Press Conference!!!

- We begin with General Manager Sting welcoming the members of the press to the conference and informs them that the event will begin shortly. When Bullet Club leader, Kenny Omega appears in the crowd. Omega says nothing but claps for the Icon, which irritates the Stinger, causing him to call for security. Security arrives and rushes Omega out of the building as the members of the press take pictures of the ongoings.

- After a few moments passes, Sting welcomes the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and the number one contender, Jay Lethal on to the stage.

- Daniels informs the members of the press that the last time he sat on this stage, he told them that he would walk down that ramp, into the ring and get the job done and take home the WCW World Heavyweight Championship and he delivered and that Bash at the Beach will be absolutely no different. He issues a statement to Kenny Omega that he can try to get himself involved in the match, however he will be dismissed aswell because Christopher Daniels is the best damn wrestler walking Planet Earth today.

- Lethal laughs at the champions arrogance as the floor is passed to him. Lethal is asked what makes him believe he is the one who can finally defeat Christopher Daniels at Bash at the Beach. Lethal replies that he has watched Daniels up and close every single fight he has had in WCW, and goes on to state that he got lucky at Gold Rush. Lethal says that Ricochet had that match won, but one mistake cost him the fight. He says that he is just as good, if not better than Ricochet in the ring, and that he has one thing that Ricochet doesnt, which ultimately cost him at Gold Rush, and that is experience.

- The press then asks Daniels what he makes of Jay Lethal as a competitor, to which he replies that he respects what Jay has done but he is below him in every aspect. Daniels brags about the fact that he has main evented every single Pay Per View WCW has held, he brags that he is undefeated and that no man, woman, child, legend or rookie could take him down, and that he will prove it at Bash at the Beach.

- Lethal is finally asked if he thinks Daniels is underestimating him as a performer to which he agrees with the sentiment. He says that he doesn't like Daniels' attitude and that he will teach him a lesson in respect. Daniels takes the chance to say:

"I don't care what anybody thinks. Jay Lethal may hate my attitude, hell the rest of the roster may hate my attitude. But look at my record. I am the best that this company has to offer and they may hate it but they will be forced to accept it. I'm not looking past Jay Lethal, I'm looking through Jay Lethal because he truly has absolutely no chance of taking this World Heavyweight Championship away from me."

Daniels and Lethal then stare each other down for a photo op as Sting stands between them to ensure neither man tries to get physical.

END OF PRESS CONFERENCE

My picks are:

Lethal defeats Daniels and becomes WCW Champion.

Cody Hall defeats Zack Sabre, probably dirty and/or with interference.

Mharu defeats Hendry, to help get him over as a monster. My second, non-official guess, is Hendry sneaks in a roll-up pin and gets wrecked post-match for his troubles.

Lashley defeats Kazarian, setting up a non-title program with the newly dethroned Daniels.

Mystery Opponents defeat the Machines, to make a big debut splash.

Shelly and Sabin draw, either both getting the boot or both staying because technically neither one lost, as per the stips.

As for the bonus, I say they do appear, are the challengers for the Machines, and thus are the debut.

Main Event:

Loser Leaves Town:

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1) Will Bullet Club appear tonight? Yes

2) Who will answer the Unbreakable F'N Machine's open challenge? World's Cutest Tag Team

3) Will there be any debuts? Yes

Great diary. I'm hoping to do something like this in a save of my own. Could you share the product details you're using or give me a rough outline somehow? Thanks in advance.

Thanks man! Glad you're enjoying it. For product, in the mod I'm using (Fleisch's Feb 2016, great mod by the way, the guy's incredible) is a preset product type called Old School Rasslin' with a smaller match ratio on TV, reduced to 70% from 80%

WCW 4: BASH AT THE BEACH

Attendance: 3,324

Match One

Loser Leaves Town:

An emotional match up for the Motor City Machine Guns as they lock up for what could be the final time, and they do not disappoint. Shelley and Sabin gave it their all and at one point, it looked like Sabin had the victory tied up after he hit the Cradle Shock, however he was too slow in going for the pin which allowed Shelley to come to his senses on time. The finish came when the match spilled to the outside, as the two brawled around the outside and the referee began his count. As the count got to a 7, Shelley raked the eyes of Sabin and slid back into the ring, the referee stopping his count to give him a telling off. While the referee's back is turned, a hooded figure appears and slams Sabin, skull first into the ring post and throws him into the ring as the fans ring down boos. Shelley picks up Sabin and hits him with a Sliced Bread #2 for the pinfall and the victory!

http://loewrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Shelley-Kushida.jpeg

After the match is over, the hooded figure enters the ring and Shelley takes up a fighting stance to combat him, however the angry expression on his face soon fades to a smile as the figure takes down his hood to reveal himself to be Japanese wrestler, Kushida. Shelley and Kushida embrace each other in the ring before turning their attention back to Chris Sabin. Shelley picks up Sabin and tosses him out of the ring, calling him a "Worthless piece of s""t" as he does so, as we to a highlight package showing the dominance of the Unbreakable F'N Machines in WCW.

Up next we see the team of Brian Cage and Michael Elgin, the Unbreakable F'N Machines standing in the ring with mics in hand.

Brian Cage:

"From day one, there has not been a more dominant force than the Unbreakable F'N Machines in WCW. You know, people talk about how Bill Goldberg's undefeated streak carried WCW, and it looks like the Unbreakable are recreating history."

Michael Elgin:

"We are the perfect unit; power, speed, agility, precision, and to top it all off, when the going gets tough, we battle through it and we destroy our opponents until they can no longer compete with us."

Brian Cage:

"So who's it gonna be? Anybody in the world, we don't care if it's Arn and Tully, if it's Hulk and Andre, we don't give a damn who you are, because at the end of the night, the result will ALWAYS be the same."

As soon as Cage finishes his sentence, a strange song that we've never heard before begins playing confusing both the Machines, and the fans in attendance. However when Matt and Jeff Hardy emerge from behind the curtain the place becomes unglued! The Hardy Boyz are here in WCW! Cage and Elgin look shocked to see them as Jeff and Matt quickly run to the ring to take the fight to Cage and Elgin.

Match Two:

The Hardy Boyz vs The Unbreakable F'N Machines [4-0]

This is probably the closest match we've seen the Machines in as there were numerous times where the experienced tag team were schooling the undefeated duo. The finish came when Matt tagged Jeff and Jeff began to climb up top for a Swanton Bomb, as Matt tries to hit Cage with a Twist of Fate. Cage pushes Hardy off and almost knocks him for 6 with a vicious lariat which sends him crashing out of the ring. Jeff lines up Cage from atop the turnbuckle, but before he can jump, Michael Elgin appears and pushes him off, directly into a Project X from the behemoth, Cage, for the pinfall victory! Very impressive showing once again by the Machines.

We go backstage to see a split screen of both the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and the challenger, Jay Lethal, warming up ahead of their main event match later on tonight. The shot soon focuses in on Daniels who is standing by with Frankie Kazarian who will take om Bobby Lashley in a matter of moments. Kazarian is sitting in the corner, noticeably with a look of fear on his face, in contrast to the arrogant swagger of the champion. Kazarian takes a few deep breaths and begins his long walk to the ring as we head back ringside for our next bout.

Match Three:

"The Dominator" Bobby Lashley vs Kazarian [2-1]:

Lashley runs right at Kazarian, who slips out of the ring to avoid any contact from the big man, which only angers Lashley. Kazarian walks around the ring until the referee gets to a count of 8, he slides in, before rolling back out to restart the count. Kaz tries to walk around the ring again, however he is chased by Bobby. They both run around the ring, before Frankie slides into the ring and hits Lashley with a low dropkick when he tries to slide in after him. Kazarian uses all of the tricks in his arsenal to keep Lashley grounded, but it can only work for so long as soon Bobby is on his feet, taking the fight to Kazarian. He throws punches, elbows, knees, kicks, everything at Kazarian as the veteran tries to escape to the corner, but it only serves to holding him up so Lashley can get his shots in. The finish of this match came when Lashley almost speared Kazarian out of his boots and hooks the leg for the three count.

We go backstage to see the team of Kushida and Alex Shelley standing backstage celebrating Shelley's victory tonight when they are approached by brand new WCW interviewer, Thea Trinidad. She asks the duo why they did what they did to Sabin, but before she can finish her question, Shelley cuts her off.

Alex Shelley:

"What are you a moron or something? My career was stagnating with that parasite, he is the one who relies on nostalgia to remain relevant. Chris Sabin needs the Motor City Machine Guns to earn a pay check. Now watch myself and Kushida prove just why we have been the best tag team in Japanese wrestling for the last few years."

Back to ringside and we see "The Global Hero" Joe Hendry make his entrance with a special rendition of Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball.

Match Four:

"The Global Hero" Joe Hendry [1-1] vs Mharú /w Jim Cornette [1-0]:

A real underdog bout as Hendry really struggled to bring the fight to Mharú, as the giant is able to swat away his attacks. Hendry eventually spots an opening around Mharú's right leg and manages to take the big man off of his feet. The finish looked close when Mharú attempted a stiff Clothesline From Hell but Hendry ducked it, rolled up the big man, and with a sneaky grab of the tights, Hendry pulls off the upset victory!

As soon as the bell rings, Mharú takes out Hendry with a vicious Big Boot which almost takes his head off of his shoulders. Hendry falls to the mat, as the giant leans over him firing rights and lefts to the face of the Global Hero. Mharú takes Hendry to the outside and begins stripping down the announce table as Cornette shouts abuse at the singer. Mharú grabs Hendry by the neck, picks him up before firing him through the table with a powerful Chokeslam. Referees and road agents rush to the ring and try to get Mharú away from the Scotsman and the succeed....well until he sees Hendry begin to stir. He pushes the agents off and grabs Hendry by the head and throw him into the steel steps, before picking him up and throwing him into the steps 4 more times. Eventually, he is done and walks off with Cornette, as EMTs tend to the beaten down Hendry.

Match Five:

This match was as close as they come, with both men getting near fall after near fall, and both managing to wriggle out of each other's finishers numerous times. The finish came when Sabre was on the top rope and Nash distracted him, allowing Hall to catch him with a sick uppercut which sent him crashing to the floor. Upon seeing this, the referee orders Nash to go to the back to a huge pop from the crowd, and it does nothing but anger Hall! Hall argues with the referee for close to 30 seconds before turning right into a Sabre Driver for the pinfall. Sabre earns himself a title shot!

The music of the General Manager, Sting plays and here comes the Icon with a trophy for the winner of the tournament. Sting climbs into the ring, hands over the trophy and lifts the hand of Zack Sabre Jr. to a great ovation from the fans in attendance. Suddenly, the lights cut and the titantron lights up with a video package of highlights of the Bullet Club, both in Japan and WCW. The package ends with the words "YOU CAN'T STOP US" and the smiling faces of Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks. We cut back to Sting who looks pissed at what is happening. He shakes his head, almost refusing to believe that the Bullet Club are threatening him as we go to a video package of the storied history of Jay Lethal vs Christopher Daniels.

Main Event:

The bout begins with Jay Lethal offering his hand to the champion as a sign of respect, however Daniels outright kicks his hand away and sweeps Lethal's feet, going right on the offense. Daniels takes early control of this one, focusing on the legs of the challenger to take away the speed of Lethal. Daniels uses a series of submission manoevers such as a Calf Crusher, an Ankle Lock and a Cloverleaf and the right leg in particular of Lethal's is definitely in serious trouble in this one. Lethal finally begins to gain some momentum when Daniels misses the B.M.E, however a lot of his strength is taken away as he is expending extra energy to keep himself standing. The finish came when Lethal went for the Lethal Injection, however his leg gave way and he fell in a heap on the ground. This allowed Daniels to pick him up and drill him into the mat with Angel's Wings for the pinfall victory to retain! The champ continues his run of dominance.

Daniels stands tall over Lethal after a hard fought battle, clutching his title close to his chest as the disappointment seeps from the face of the challenger. In a rare act of kindness, Daniels helps Lethal up to his feet, shakes his hand and raises it to show respect to him........before nailing him with Angel's Wings once again as the boos rain down upon him. Bash at the Beach goes off the air with the lasting image of the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Christopher Daniels, holding his title above his head in victory.

Predictions:

Nobby_McDonald 15/20 - Winner

MisterRomanini 5/7

Kingjames 9/17

WCW MONDAY NITRO

Match Card

Main Event:

WCW Television Championship:

Chris Hero [2-3] Jack Jester [2-1] vs Drew Galloway [2-0] vs Kazarian [2-2]

Joey Ryan vs Mharú /w Jim Cornette

Volanti (Matt Sydal & Will Ospreay) vs The Briscoes [1-0]

BONUS QUESTION:

1) Thoughts on WCW 4: Bash at the Beach?

WORD ON THE SHEETZ

- Jim Cornette has nightmares about Joey Ryan's "Penis of Strength" spot and has been telling Mharú to give Joey some serious hazing on Nitro

- Bryan Alvarez doesn't allow his family to talk to him for 3 hours before and after he talks to Big Dave so he can get in his anger zone.

- Meltzer reportedly tried to get people to call him "The Meltz" from now on however it didn't catch on, and now he's unable to recover from the disappointment

- Sting still hasn't found anybody to join his wrestlers Christian rock band, however he is not giving up hope.

Source: The Meltz

****BREAKING NEWS:****

World Championship Wrestling (WCW) can now announce that Joe Hendry, has been pulled from this weeks Nitro. Sources say that management had hoped he would be able to wrestle, however, today doctors in the Atlanta area confirmed that after Mharú's vicious assault at Bash at the Beach, Hendry is in no way capable of being inside of a wrestling ring for a few weeks. WCW has confirmed that he will be replaced by Drew Galloway, and that Sting will address Mharú this coming Monday

Source: Big Dave

Joey Ryan vs Mharú /w Jim Cornette

BONUS QUESTION:

1) Thoughts on WCW 4: Bash at the Beach?

I don't get how this is a bonus question.

WCW MONDAY NITRO

Attendance: 3,324

Nitro kicks off with the music of "The Dominator" Bobby Lashley blasting around the arena bringing the fans up and out of their chairs. Lashley walks on stage and to the ring with a microphone in hand, climbing through the ropes before beginning to speak.

Bobby Lashley:

"Sting. Get out here, right now."

The fans seem surprised that of all people Lashley is calling out, it's the GM, and here comes Sting, looking just as surprised as everybody else. Sting comes down to the ring and faces off with Lashley.

Bobby Lashley:

"Last week, I destroyed Kazarian in my debut match in WCW. I want Christopher Daniels in this ring for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship."

Sting:

"Bobby...Look last week, Zack Sabre Jr. became the number one contender for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship when he defeated Cody Hall...but..but look I'll give it to ya, you were impressive last night. You made an impact. So I will give you an opportunity. I will give you 4 matches in the next 4 weeks. If you can win all of those matches, you will get your title shot against either Christopher Daniels and Zack Sabre Jr. How does that sound?"

Bobby Lashley:

".....You're on."

Lashley throws the microphone away and leaves the ring as we go to a break.

Match One:

High paced action here as the technically sound Briscoe Brothers met the high flying duo of Matt Sydal and Will Ospreay. The Briscoes picked up the victory with a Cut-Throat Driver.

We return from a commercial to see Jim Cornette standing side by side with his monster, Mharú, in the middle of the ring.

Jim Cornette:

"Last week, that pathetic little popstar, Joe Hendry, pulled a fast one on Mharú but Joe inevitably paid the price. Joe you may think that you are the greatest thing in professional wrestling today, well look in the past to Muhammed Ali, he thought he was the greatest thing to ever grace the sport of boxing, well he thought he was the best about 3 fights too long and look at him now! Joe I want you to think about what happened at Bash at the Beach, I want you to look at yourself in the mirror, busted face, sore muscles and every bone in your body hurts. And if you even so much as consider returning to World Championship Wrestling, it's gonna get a whole lot worse!"

Match Two:

Joey Ryan [1-2] vs Mharú /w Jim Cornette [1-1]

An all out domination here, Joey tried to make a joke of Mharú but Cornette issued the order to put a hurting on Joey. Mharú picked up the victory with a vicious Clothesline From Hell after 5 minutes of complete destruction.

We shoot backstage to see The Wolves banging on the door of the General Manager, Sting. Eddie and Davey are pissed off after Kevin Nash and Cody Hall attacked them and put them on the shelf a few weeks ago and demand a match with the two. Sting informs both men that Hall and Nash are in Japan for the next two weeks and so can not grant their request. However, Sting tells them that next week, they will take on the team of Tyler Reks and Brian Myers to let some of their frustration out.

Main Event:

Galloway and Jester team up to take out both Kazarian and Hero early in this bout, before shaking hands and locking up. The two friends beat the hell out of each other as Hero gets himself back into this bout by hitting a vicious lariat on Galloway. He throws Jester out of the ring and begins putting the boots to Drew as Kazarian catches him from out of nowhere with a Missile Dropkick from the top rope. Kazarian stays in control of this match for the next few minutes before Jester is back in and the two go at it, firing rights and lefts at each other point blank. At one point, Chris Hero thought he had it won after hitting a vicious Discus Elbow on Galloway but Jester got in to break up the count. The finish came when Galloway nailed Hero with the Future Shock DDT for the pinfall and is crowned the first ever Television Champion of the new WCW.

As the show draws to a close, we are shown a highlight package of the new number one contender for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, Zack Sabre Jr. The package includes videos of his matches from around the world, and ultimately of his 4 victories in WCW so far. The package ends with the words "ZACK SABRE JR....IN ACTION NEXT WEEK"

Predictions:

Nobby_McDonald 2/3

WCW MONDAY NITRO

Match Card

Main Event:

Drew Galloway © [3-0] vs Jack Jester [2-2]

"The Dominator" Bobby Lashley [1-0] vs Johnny Gargano [1-2]

The Heatseekers [0-1] vs The Wolves [3-0]

Candice LeRae [2-3] vs Zack Sabre Jr. [4-0]

WORD ON THE SHEETZ

- Konnor from the Ascension failed a drugs test to remind Vince McMahon that he still exists.

- I am in love with Shinsuke Nakamura's NXT theme song. Not a joke, I'm just listening to it right now and felt the need to share it with ya'll

- CM Punk has had successful back surgery prior to his fight with Mickey Gall. It is believed that Punk received a text the next day which said "Heard surgery went well pal! You ready to come back to work?"

- It is believed that Darren Young isn't actually gay, he just watched Chyna's sex tape and was scarred for life

Main Event:

Drew Galloway © [3-0] vs Jack Jester [2-2]

"The Dominator" Bobby Lashley [1-0] vs Johnny Gargano [1-2]

The Heatseekers [0-1] vs The Wolves [3-0]

Candice LeRae [2-3] vs Zack Sabre Jr. [4-0]

BTW, your "Word on the Sheetz" bits are hilarious!! That Darren Young tho...

Archived