What's going on in your game?

I'm doing an Impact save, using Fleisch's April 2017 DB. I'm six months in, week 1 of October, and WWE has let Goldust go, and I have signed him. Can't really decide what to do with him though. My initial thought was a feud with Cody, who's currently just started a feud with Del Rio over the World title. However, now I'm leaning more towards a tag team and possible tag title run... We'll see.

Both? start with a team and title run before breaking them off and fueding or do the reverse, start as a feud, Cody doesn't think Dustin can go anymore, series of match, respect is built up and they reform their team.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm at my biggest show of the year with CZCW, Welcome To The Coastal Zone, and I don't have the slightest idea what I should do with my tag team division. I've been thinking of separating Flash Sparrow (they both wrestled singles matches on the last show), but I'm not sure about that anymore. Here are all of my teams:

- Dead Men Walking (They are part of the GSW "invading force", they won an 8-man tag match against my four biggest names, including Zone Out)

- Flash Sparrow (These two have unfortunately been losing to other teams most of the time, like The American Cobras and Rich And Famous. I like American Flash, so I want to give him a push)

- Going Coastal (They won their feud-ending match against The American Cobras at the last show, so I'm thinking of putting them in the Coastal Zone Tag Team title match with Rich And Famous.)

- Notorious (This team has done jack since losing to The Wild Cats in a ladder match in January, where they also pretty much ruined El Jaguar's career by hurting his shoulder and giving him an addiction to PKs. I've been teasing an alliance with Chet Chavez, where they lure him to the heel side of things.)

- Rich And Famous (My aces in the tag team division, I should have given them the tag belts in March, but I liked The Wild Cats too much, so instead I wound up firing El Jaguar and vacating the titles for showing up high on PKs twice in two months. Will definitely compete for the tag team titles at this event for being so reliable.)

- The American Cobras (Despite arguably being the better team, they lost to Going Coastal at the last show. Now, I have no idea what to do with them.)

- Zone Out (Remmy Skye came back in February, Fox Mask helped him kill Notorious in March, they lost a multi-man tag match to GSW in April, maybe tag champs in May.)

One thing I'd like to add is I have a working agreement with WLW in Japan (Frankie's other job). I've been thinking about loaning a team out to work in Japan. What do you guys think I should do?

One thing I like to do when starting a smaller regional company is utilize the talent outside of America. Get working agreements with everyone.

I wish the AI would perceive "skill" when factoring in talent trades instead of popularity in their area, but either way... I use it to shuffle talent in and out and it makes the game a bit more interesting. Especially when you can do a 3 month program off a "big star from Japan" challenging for your title.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm doing an Impact save, using Fleisch's April 2017 DB. I'm six months in, week 1 of October, and WWE has let Goldust go, and I have signed him. Can't really decide what to do with him though. My initial thought was a feud with Cody, who's currently just started a feud with Del Rio over the World title. However, now I'm leaning more towards a tag team and possible tag title run... We'll see.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could have Del Rio viciously attack Cody and keep him off TV for a week or two.Then have his big brother show to help him with Del Rio which can lead to a tag team run. After the tag run split them. You can have Cody turn on Dustin for blaming him for them losing the tag titles. This could lead to one last big singles run for Dustin.</p>

running a tna game, matt sydal was my x division champion i had him in a feud with rich swan, had planned on him winning the feud then go on to feud with petey williams in which i planned to give petey a run with the belt, at slammiversary sydal tears his acl against swan which causes swan to win the championship, so now swan is gonna feud with dezmond xavier and petey williams, and when sydal comes back he'll focus on the impact grand/world title since he was too good for the x divsion championship anyway

https://imgur.com/a/uMS1UvB

In my R2G I got Dusty Ducont super over by having him be a monster, and never losing only 6 clean losses in 4 maybe 6 years. His contract was up and this deal is insane. He is 42 but not slowing down. I am kinda happy, cause he never would take an L without a lot of bonuses. Sad though cause he's been my best performer until I got Tommy Cornell Jr. Guess hes going on a losing streak for now.

TagMania is coming up in 2019!

I'm going to have KitoGuchi win it, and probably win it for the next 2-3 years as well. They're a clear cut above at the moment it'd be foolish to not give them a lengthy title reign, especially since they'd flounder around as singles guys. Once I get things sorted I can push them separately, but until then... KitoGuchi is about to basically go on a massive rampage.

Before all that though I created an event before TagMania called "Blackout" which was just randomly generated and I stuck with it because it sounds somewhat cool. Masaru Ugaki had a filler opponent in Gino Montero, who is a luchador so no matter how over he gets, he'll forever be a midcarder, and he gave us our best match at 98* (!!!) which is insane. Gino is a legend. Ugaki is a legend. Loved it all around.

Blast Ikoma retained the National title against Brandon Smith, and Findlay also retained against Matsushita. The story here is both people partner with one another, although Ikoma and Matsushita was simply strung together in 2016, they do still team rarely.

As for my World title scene it mainly consists of Razan Okamoto, Masaru Ugaki, Funakoshi, and Bunrakuken Torii. I've been building up a Funakoshi title reign lately and am going to have him dethrone Ugaki, whether or not I'll have him hold it for a while is unknown but I am becoming familiar and happy with my roster. Gino still being with us is a shock to me too.

<p>Got back into the game starting a fresh 1991 with the WWF, trying to run it the same PPV wise as it was then. Got as far as May. A few things followed history, as the way the roster is set up, it was most sensible thing to do, also decided to keep the starting storylines till WM.</p><p> </p><p>

I lost a lot of money and without PPVs every month it’s not easy to keep afloat, so I cut a lot of PPA jobbers I don’t intend to push. </p><p> </p><p>

Wwf title</p><p>

Slaughter won at RR, Hogan won at WM</p><p>

IC </p><p>

Still with perfect</p><p>

Tags </p><p>

Still with Bret and Jim</p><p> </p><p>

Warrior and hogan battled against slaughter and slaughter a lot, but savage wouldn’t join slaughters anti America group, and after losing the title he has started trying to recruit non Americans, having matches against anyone who won’t join</p><p> </p><p>

Hogan still the Symbol of patriotism, warrior and Jim Duggan are also involved with the same enemies and all are still crossing paths with slaughter. Jake the snake ended his feud with rick Martel and turned heel. He’s starting to feud with warrior, hogan Duggan (possible title shot at summer slam)</p><p> </p><p>

Savage has had his attention taken away as Andre the giant has been turning up ringside with miss elizabeth. Nothing has come to head yet apart from a fight between Sherri and Elizabeth whilst both being interviewed by brother love, Ricky steamboat (works elsewhere on weekly takings) has been hired to fight for Andre </p><p> </p><p>

Undertaker joined Paul bearer (how can he not) and is currently tearing through lower opponents, kamala has just debuted and will probably be his next major fight. </p><p> </p><p>

Virgil got injured so million dollar man had to wrestle in his place in the feud, after this, he bough mr perfects contract and brought in IRS. They are currenlty collecting Tax from anyone who does not currently have a storyline. Although big bossman and British bulldog are going to be involved gaining shots at the IC belt</p><p> </p><p>

Tugboat defeated the nasty boys in a 2v1 match to gain a place in jimmy harts stable, he repackaged him as typhoon and formed the natural disasters, alongside the nasty boys</p><p> </p><p>

After losing perfect, bobby heenan was left with Haku and the barbarian and managed to get the rockers to turn and join him. </p><p> </p><p>

Those 4 tag teams are currently feuding with Bret, the anvil and the LOD.</p><p> </p><p>

Mr Fuji was really annoyed by the fact the orient express were losing and brought in someone to attack them (bet you can’t guess who) he is now managing his new man and the orient express turned face.</p>

<p>Just had my first A* show of this SWF 97 save, with The Supreme Challenge 16! </p><p> </p><p>

Main evented by Bruce the Giant defeating Sid Streets for the World Title, both that match and the co-main - SWF's first ever Fatal Fourway Match, seeing the returning Sean McFly (injured a few months ago by my user character Roman Heidenseik) go over Faith, Alex Pierce and Sam Keith to set up a collision with the Giant at the next PPV - got B+s, and a slew of A* angles sealed the deal.</p><p> </p><p>

In other results, the Outbackers beat development team Jungle Jack and John McClean, while NEW also sent up Jack DeColt and Ethan Philips to job to Gone Hollywood. The stable war between Rory McCallum's men - him, Reece Clark, and former tag champs Philip Roberts and Danny Bruce - continued. Tommy Cornell and Philip Roberts were both wrestling for the second time that night, with Cornell winning the Uprising title back from Roberts on the B show. It may have been too much for the Brit, as he proved the weak link in his team with Eric Eisen and the Perfect Storm, falling victim to Bruce's powerbomb.</p><p> </p><p>

Chester Stein's rise continued as he got the pinfall in a six-man, teaming with the Warlords to beat the makeshift combination of Flare, Wrestlebot 9000 and Rick Horn. And the opener saw the Patriots II (Captain USA and Whistler) retain the belt's they'd won a month previously, beating The Collectors.</p><p> </p><p>

With Gone Hollywood, the Perfect Storm, and Alex Pierce all in time decline there are spots opening up towards the top of the card. (Although Eisen still wants Pierce booked hard.) A heel-turned Eden Layman, and new Heartbreak Express partner Shawn Gonzalez, are rising fast, as are McCallum's stable, and the American Patriots trio of Captain USA, Whistler and Masked Patriot. </p><p> </p><p>

Up next, we debut a new TV show and start a brand split...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MarslArts" data-cite="MarslArts" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm starting my first Thunderverse game and I'm playing AWF. Right now I'm clueless. Any advices and tips?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sure. What are you looking for? Advice on booking Sports Entertainment or advice on booking the AWF specifically?</p><p> </p><p> And this might be the best thread to discuss it: </p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533987" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533987</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James The Animator" data-cite="James The Animator" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>CZCW</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would have had Cali Slick beat Perez as clean as a whistle.</p><p> </p><p> It would damage Perez, piss him off, and make Cali Slick way more popular for winning.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I created an event before TagMania called "Blackout" which was just randomly generated and I stuck with it because it sounds somewhat cool. Masaru Ugaki had a filler opponent in Gino Montero, who is a luchador so no matter how over he gets, he'll forever be a midcarder, and he gave us our best match at 98* (!!!) which is insane. Gino is a legend. Ugaki is a legend. Loved it all around.<p> </p><p> Blast Ikoma retained the National title against Brandon Smith, and Findlay also retained against Matsushita. The story here is both people partner with one another, although Ikoma and Matsushita was simply strung together in 2016, they do still team rarely.</p><p> </p><p> As for my World title scene it mainly consists of Razan Okamoto, Masaru Ugaki, Funakoshi, and Bunrakuken Torii. I've been building up a Funakoshi title reign lately and am going to have him dethrone Ugaki, whether or not I'll have him hold it for a while is unknown but I am becoming familiar and happy with my roster. Gino still being with us is a shock to me too.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Given enough time Gino could adapt his in-ring style to be more useful under the BCG product. In the meantime though, give that man a mid-card title and have him carry it forever! Or put him in a tag team with younger guys, have him train them. A guy like that is worth his weight in gold as a midcarder, because you can always job him and always use him. That's almost more valuable than a main eventer.</p>

Well, damaging Perez in the South West would not have had any repercussions, because he's going to work in Japan. I also didn't want to piss him off, because I like Frankie, and he's the best in-ring performer I've had so far. Also, Cali Slick gained 2 points of popularity in the South West from this match, so it's not like the whole match was a net loss for him. I'm thinking I might have Slick beat Fox Mask or Remmy Skye at my next show, and then have him win the title in my next big show in July. Another reason I had Super Ninja win here is because I wanted to briefly run with a gimmick where Super Ninja is the Robespierre of CZCW and just beats up random midcarders for supposedly being "traitors".

No, but he has left your company and won't be coming back for years, if at all.

Cali Slick beating him would have given the stable legitimacy, and made him a main eventer. I'm not saying your way is wrong, but that's just how I would have done it.

Given enough time Gino could adapt his in-ring style to be more useful under the BCG product. In the meantime though, give that man a mid-card title and have him carry it forever! Or put him in a tag team with younger guys, have him train them. A guy like that is worth his weight in gold as a midcarder, because you can always job him and always use him. That's almost more valuable than a main eventer.

Oh for sure, I gave Gino a run with the Challenger Series title already, and plan on him winning it multiple times. So no worries there. Plus he is excellent in the Grand Prix. Can beat anyone, can lose to anyone. Love his spot honestly.

Speaking of the Grand Prix... I've made 900k the last month of our last tour... so... I went a little out with the entrants. I like to do 1 guest entrant for each block. This time I got a non-decline wrestler of the year Sean McFly from NOTBPW... and one of the greatest in Magnum Kobe from WLW.

I'm actually tempted of even giving Kobe the win. Largely because these guest entrants have always almost done poorly in the past, because popularity, but Kobe has 80s in Japan. That's as high as Masaru Ugaki. So... maybe I have an outsider win it. Unsure yet. As I was writing this I just finished the blocks.

A Block:

Magnum Kobe (WLW)

Avalanche Takano (Kogane no Guntai)

Tetsunori Yasuda (HONOR)

Ernest Youngman (KeS)

SUKI (Kogane no Guntai)

Tanyu Toshusai (ORDER)

Bulldozer Brandon Smith (KeS

Razan Okamoto (ORDER)

B Block:

Sean McFly (NOTBPW)

Motoyuki Miyake (ORDER)

Yoshinaka Taku (ORDER)

Gino Montero (Unaffiliated)

Kiyotaka (Unaffiliated)

Hiroyasu Gakusha (Kogane no Guntai)

Ryoma Muruyama (HONOR)

Big Bruiser Findlay (KeS)

Notes:

Kiyotaka makes his Grand Prix debut! This is more interesting than the other obvious PGHW/GCG debuts, because he was with BCG from the start. He hasn't exactly been a break out star, but he has been valuable when used. He'll never win, or even have a winning record but it's nice to give him a reward for being a solid hand.

Former Winners Include: Big Bruiser Findlay, Razan Okamoto, Tanyu Toshusai. Azumamaro Kita, Funakoshi (who has a title match coming up with Ugaki) and Bunrakuken Torii are absent.

Speaking of being absent, this is the first Grand Prix I've booked (and I assume since the start) that Funakoshi and Torii aren't in it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James The Animator" data-cite="James The Animator" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd like to ask a question. Are you penalized in any way if you simulate one entire month without running a show? In February, the COTT World Heavyweight Champion, Nicolas Lopez, broke his neck during a match with Too Hot and had to vacate the title. The title has been vacant for nearly four months now, and it bothers me. So, I was thinking of having a small event featuring a five-way for the vacant title in the fourth week of May before Surf Slam in the second week of June. However, I'm also thinking of having Surf Slam in the first week of June and doing the five-way match there. What should I do if I'm trying to rebuild my popularity in the Mid South to try and get to cult?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think leaving the COTT World Championship vacant for 4 months is partially on you. I'd have snapped that title up and put it on a guy from the company right away, personally. If you're gonna do a small event in the Mid-South, then book a three match card with both COTT titles featured plus some local jobbers for minimal costs. </p><p> </p><p> Personally, if I'm expanding into a new territory from regional I set up a rotation of five regular wrestlers and the local jobbers once a month, with the idea that this is sort of an exhibition. If I'm a COTT territory then I do it with COTT branding, and maybe even use the branding model as well to avoid displeasure from the rest of the roster for not being included.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James The Animator" data-cite="James The Animator" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Alright, so I ran CZCW Night Of Champions (meant to change it to COTT, but whatever), and I got a 45 rating, my lowest yet. Because of this show, I now have a net loss of more than $30,000, because I spent a lot of money to loan a bunch of guys and only 500 people showed up. To clarify, I loaned six dudes from other territories for this show, because the main event was a five-way, with one representative for each member of the COTT:<p> - Sayeed Ali (4C)</p><p> - Roderick Remus (MAW)</p><p> - Steve Flash (NYCW)</p><p> - El Hijo Espada Roja (OLLIE)</p><p> - Fox Mask (CZCW)</p><p> I also loaned the Ring Generals for a COTT World Tag Team title match. So, I put the title on Steve Flash, thinking he would be a good choice since he has decent popularity in both the US and Canada. However, in the twenty-four minute match, Steve ended up being the worst person involved (Fox Mask was the best, naturally), so I'm already second-guessing myself. In more positive news from this show, Rich And Famous retained the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles and won the COTT World Tag Team titles in their match against the Ring Generals for a rating of 50. The Ring Generals had been the champions since August 2015, so I thought this show would be a good place to end their reign. Also, Rich And Famous have more popularity in America, and about the same popularity in Canada. Also, Austin Smooth squashed Oscar Ozymandias, because I felt like getting Smooth over in the Mid South. Overall, I managed to increase my popularity and importance in the Mid South, so this show was at least somewhat productive.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Why did you sign people from other promotions? Why you didn't include the belt in your Main Event? If other companies want it, let them come and get it themselves!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sharkn20" data-cite="Sharkn20" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why did you sign people from other promotions? Why you didn't include the belt in your Main Event?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lots of reasons. Maybe those guests had skills that others on the roster didn't have, and he wanted his main eventer to learn real quick. Maybe he wanted to get Hijo Espada Roja to be available to work in the U.S. (can't remember if he starts off limited to Mexico or not). Or, he just wanted to do a special show with no actual in-game benefits.</p>

<p>I am playing as WWF in 1996 and in a very very strange turn of events WCW signed away Kevin Nash and packaged him under his Original WCW Gimmick. </p><p> </p><p>

Vinnie Vegas? No way. </p><p> </p><p>

Oz? Nahh.</p><p> </p><p>

Kevin Nash is a Main Eventer in WCW as.....Master Blaster Steele.</p><p> </p><p>

That's guaranteed money right there.</p><p> </p><p>

In another weird turn of events, Scott Hall, who is in Rehab, resigned with me for less money than WCW were offering. If he is cleaned up when he comes back, Razor Ramon will get some time with the WWF title.</p>

<p>June 98 - March 99</p><p> </p><p>

So far I’ve stuck to a lot of the major storylines, with a few major deviations where I’ve seen fit. For instance, Shane McMahon is currently the commissioner, as Shawn Michaels causes too much trouble when he’s around, so he’s on a long vacation while I “clean up” all the damage he’s done to Owen and the Rock.</p><p> </p><p>

I still plan on forming the Corporate Ministry, but I’m not going to go down the route of the higher power being Vince. Undertaker is remaining firmly in control, with Shane’s backing.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Championship: Austin (beat Rock at Wrestlemania, rematch at Backlash with Shane as special guest referee, Rock will turn face the following night)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Intercontinental: Val Venis (facing Kurt Angle at Backlash, champion vs champion)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF European: Kurt Angle (see above, the plan here is to make Angel win them both, and vacate the European as “beneath him”, as he’s Upper Midcard already)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag: Edge & Christian (facing the Acolytes at Backlash, I’m just starting the “tag revolution”, got the New Age Outlaws, Dudleys, Hardys and am teasing X-Pac & Kane)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Hardcore: Viscera (facing Al Snow at Backlash, I don’t have any real direction with this title)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Light Heavyweight: Matt Hardy (facing Christopher Daniels at Backlash. Daniels and Justin Credible have just debuted as the “New Era”, a cocky young team managed by Jim Cornette and feuding with the Hardys. They have great chemistry as a tag team too, which is an added bonus)</p><p> </p><p>

I have not brought back the Women’s Championshio yet and am unsure whether I really want to. Other noticeable matches for Backlash are Undertaker vs Shamrock, Owen/Jarrett vs the New Age Outlaws, X-Pac vs Triple H, Mankind vs Big Show Boiler Room Brawl and Kane vs Test & the Bossman</p>

<p>I am playing a Rising Storms as WWF, (real world begins Jan 91) it is now Nov 95. I have had some fun with gimmicks. </p><p> </p><p>

Brooklyn Brawler became Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz. He then became Tom "The Trashcan" Turner after I found out he had good chemistry with Duke "The Dumpster" Drose. Drose only wanted to work A shows and above, so he was not resigned, and Brawler became Kwang. He will be Max Moon in a few months.</p><p> </p><p>

Kevin Nash had a career ending spinal injury before I ever signed him, so Glenn Jacobs is Diesel.</p><p> </p><p>

Ultimate Warrior also had a career ending spinal injury, so Renegade is the new Ultimate Warrior.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Borne had drug issues, so I had to fire him. Al Snow became the new Doink.</p><p> </p><p>

I also have Kendall Windham and Bradshaw and the The Blackjacks.</p>

<p>WCW (formerly JCP) - Monday, July 1, 1985</p><p> </p><p>

In the promotions main feud, Harley Race was challenging Ric Flair for the WCW World Title and NWA Heavyweight Title. Race failed to win the belts in his first attempt, so Race enlisted upper midcarder Ted DiBiase to help him in exchange for a future title shot. DiBiase and Race cemented their new alliance by attacking Flair after a match. Race and DiBiase then challenged Flair to a tag team match against Flair and a partner of his choice. On an episode of World Championship Wrestling, Flair introduced a debuting Andre the Giant as his partner. At June's supercard, Bash at the Beach, Flair and Andre defeated DiBiase and Race in Andre's in-ring WCW debut.</p><p> </p><p>

In tag team fueds, the Rock and Roll Express defended their WCW World Tag Team titles against the Koloffs. The Koloffs failed to win back the titles, and the Rock and Roll Express will be moving on to a new feud.</p><p> </p><p>

The NWA Tag Team titles are currently held by the Funks. The Funks beat Dusty Rhodes and Manny Fernandez. After their victory, the Funks were challenged to a match by Dusty and his new partner, a debuting Dick Murdoch. The Funks used underhanded tactics to win the first match of the fued at Bash at the Beach.</p><p> </p><p>

WCW United States Champion Ricky Steamboat beat Tully Blanchard at Bash at the Beach to end their month's long fued. </p><p> </p><p>

The Women's division continues to develop as WCW has acquired exciting new talent such as Vivian Vachon and Desiree Peterson. Velvet McIntyre avenged Madusa's dirty tactics by beating her for the Women's Championship at Bash at the Beach.</p><p> </p><p>

Recently Randy Savage has been having issues with Tommy Rich while Magnum T.A. and Rick Martel have been at odds.</p><p> </p><p>

In other new, after WCW let Denny Brown go, it was brought to the NWA's attention that the NWA Junior Heavyweight Champion was not signed to any member of the NWA. The title was vacated and Owen Hart won a battle royal to crown him the new champion.</p><p> </p><p>

Lastly, as WCW continues to look to expand and look to compete with Vince McMahon's WWF, they have bought out all of the wrestling promotions in Canada. WCW pillaged some of the talent and each of the TV slots in an effort to increase their popularity in Canada. While these purchases created a loss of several hundred thousand dollars, and created a lot of TV to book, WCW thinks it will be worth it in the long run. WCW has already benefited by becoming the number two promotion in the world.</p>

<p>USPW's Thanksgiving Thunder 2018 is right around the corner...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>USPW World Title</strong></p><p><strong>

Sammy Bach (champion) vs. Wolf Hawkins</strong></p><p>

Two ex-TCW guys in the main event. This is Bach's third title reign and has been his longest, but the "Alpha Wolf" holds it over Bach that he's always won when they've squared off. Should be a barnburner.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Great American Grudge Match (5v5 elimination)</strong></p><p><strong>

Team American: Rich Money, James Justice, Primus Allen, Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Trent Shaffer</strong></p><p><strong>

Team National: Steve Frehley, Rick Law, Joss Thompson, Enygma & Des Davids</strong></p><p>

My annual inter-brand 5v5 Survivor Series-style match now has a name and a new stipulation for this year, which I may make permanent: The survivors on the winning team will get a World Title shot at a time and place of their choosing. If it's Primus, it'll be a while -- he randomly took an MMA fight and will be leaving a week after this.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>4v4: Casey Valentine, Greg Gauge, Kirk Jameson & Lauren Easter vs. Alicia Strong, Spencer Spade, Jumbo Jackson & Ross Henry</strong></p><p>

Valentine's group (currently The Devils You Know; soon to be rebranded as Necessary Evil) has had several rotating feud opponents since coming together more than a year ago. Their latest is Spade, who they've feuded over the tag titles with in the past and who took the Television title off of Gauge. Jameson is filling in for Lassana Makutsi (who's in rehab after too many soft drug incidents) and was already feuding with Jumbo. Lauren and Alicia have had issues on and off for months.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>USPW Women's Title (Two Out of Three Falls)</strong></p><p><strong>

Melody (Champion) vs. Killer Kass</strong></p><p>

Kass has been smashing through the women's division ever since her return a year ago, but both Melody, the first target of her ire, and the title have managed to elude her. This program's ending here.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>World Tag Team Titles:</strong></p><p><strong>

Dangerous By Design (Roger Cage & Richie Riggins) vs. The Rock City Stars</strong></p><p>

Cage & Riggins pulled off the upset of the year when they beat Natural Storm in September. Then they did it again. But there's a very good chance they're not taking the Stars seriously.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>4v4 Elimination:</strong> Natural Storm, Andre Jones & Joffy Laine vs. All-American Perfection & The Dirty White Boys</p><p>

<strong>National Title:</strong> Julius Moor (Champion) vs. Bradford Peverell vs. Findlay O'Farraday</p>

<p>Playing the Golden Age mod that begins in 1987 and decided to open Total Nonstop Action way early, starting it as a Local promotion and giving them 100k, to begin with, a 19-year-old Jeff Jarrett is the owner and booker but on screen the trio of Bob Geigel, Jerry Jarrett, and Toji Yamamoto act as the Commissioners of the new company. Decided to hire a ref, road agent and announce team despite these not being too necessary as a local promotion, however, my roster currently consists of:</p><p> </p><p>

- Bam Bam Bigelow</p><p>

- Brian Knobbs </p><p>

- Brian Pillman</p><p>

- Derrick Dukes</p><p>

- Jeff Jarrett </p><p>

- Jerry Sags</p><p>

- JT Southern</p><p>

- Mick Foley</p><p>

- Owen Hart</p><p>

- Shane Douglas</p><p>

- Steven Regal</p><p>

- Texas Red</p><p>

- Vampiro</p><p> </p><p>

My announce team consists of Chris Cruise and Craig DeGeorge with Joe Pedicino playing the color commentator, Billy Silverman is the sole referee and Ken Mantell is my road agent.</p><p> </p><p>

The only event I run is Bound For Glory, which I run on a Tuesday every two weeks, Jeff Jarrett defeated Shane Douglas at the first TNA show in March to become the World champion before dropping the belt to the debuting Bam Bam Bigelow in June, Bam Bam will now hold on this belt for a while.</p><p> </p><p>

My only tag teams set up so far are Terra Ryzing consisting of Texas Red and Mick Foley, The Nasty Boys (the first and current TNA Tag team champions, however, Jerry Sags is always wasted on drugs so perhaps a change is needed) my final tag team is my only face team known as The Thunder Express which consists of Derrick Dukes and Brian Pillman.</p><p> </p><p>

Really enjoying this save so far and getting close to reaching small size, I will then be attempting to join the NWA alliance for a little while before once again going solo.</p><p> </p><p>

Another notable thing to acknowledge is that I approached Jerry Jarrett's CWA about a working relationship which they turned down, but after bringing Jerry in on a PPA, CWA then offered me a working relationship which goes well with my narrative that Jerry is willing to have his company work alongside his sons project.</p>